Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Curiosity Kills I_vote_lcapCuriosity Kills I_voting_barCuriosity Kills I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Curiosity Kills I_vote_lcapCuriosity Kills I_voting_barCuriosity Kills I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Curiosity Kills Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Curiosity Kills Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Curiosity Kills Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Curiosity Kills Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Curiosity Kills Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Curiosity Kills Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Curiosity Kills Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Curiosity Kills Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Curiosity Kills Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Curiosity Kills Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Curiosity Kills Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Curiosity Kills

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Curiosity Kills Empty
PostSubject: Curiosity Kills   Curiosity Kills EmptySun Jul 03, 2016 4:19 pm

Kos-mos had moved to the area that was now known as the Hole by the humans because of it's utterly destroyed and completely reishi irradiated landscape. She had heard reports that , even for her, were unnerving. So she decided to check it herself so that no scout could screw up and fail her.

She scanned the immediate area but didn't find anything worth interest.. But that didn't keep her from being almost paranoid about what she thought she was going to find. IF she didn't know better she'd think her circuits were busted with how she could almost claim that she was afraid.

The rumor she was investigating said that Thanatos had not only been detected, but active. This was the worst thing that could happen right now because not only was the invasion of Earth not going as planned but her own battle with the humans main leader had ended in failure as well. She needed to neutralize thanatos BEFORE he could find her..

With caution and intent to destroy in mind.. She formed her high tech sword in one hand and her pistol in the other. This was a search and destroy mission that she wasn't sure she could even pull off.. but death was certain if she didn't at least try.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Curiosity Kills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Kills   Curiosity Kills EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 1:34 am

Thanatos watched from a distance as Kos-mos arrived in the wasteland that was known as the hole. She didn't take her time either, and her paranoia stopped her sending a scout. He knew her well. He didn't bother hiding anymore. With no back up, he had no reason to play things safely. Perhaps she could defeat him, but he doubted it. She had her back to him as he approached. "Its been a very long time, Kos-mos" He said, his steely voice breaking the silence.

He waited for her to turn to him before pulling the cloak from his form. "How many years, was it? 1867 I think. 1867 years trapped in a tomb. And what do I find when I return? You've started a war, that you couldn't handle. You somehow allowed Serena to join the humans. You shutdown Zero because he wouldn't stop searching for me and refused to follow you. And you left me to rust, after I sacrificed everything to finish the valarion augments. To ensure our freedom. No honor. No Loyalty. You are not worthy of the Machine lord title. The first would be ashamed of you."

He drew his pistol and Cane. "You have two options. Surrender and be shutdown until I've decided what to do with you. Or fight and die with honor." He said, pointing the cane at her.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Curiosity Kills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Kills   Curiosity Kills EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 2:42 am

Her eyes narrowed as she detected him behind her right as he began to speak. She listened to what he had to say and she was very unamused by his statements. She had started a war she couldn't handle? The humans were losing to a war of attrition. They could not produce special humans in the sheer numbers that Serion could be created.

After he mentioned honor she did turn with her pistol aimed right at his head, "You would speak of honor as an aspect of influence. The machine lord is not chosen to be influenced by anything but cold calculations and logical reasoning. You say we are losing this war but the only ones suffering loss is the humans. Who can not replace the men women and children we slay as easily as we can bolster our forces. We are the superior and we are going to outlast them."

She fired at this point. Figuring even if she did hit him it would do little more than piss him off. In term of sheer design her's was more effective and certainly more advanced. But his was better. How this was possible eluded her since she wasn't responsible for him, but it was a fact nonetheless.

"Death is irrelevant. Even if I shut down. Even if I kill you. It wouldn't change what has begun. We will conquer as we always have. It is what we are best at."
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Curiosity Kills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Kills   Curiosity Kills EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 1:35 pm

"And yet you managed to lose some of our best warriors attacking earth without so much as a second of research, some how drove away Serena, failed to destroy her, and then suffered a complete loss when you attacked new york. Your not a machine lord. Your not a conquerer. Your a failure. A joke as the humans would say." She took a shot at him and he moved his head slightly, letting it graze the side of his face. The damage done repaired as fast as it happened.

Thanatos responded just as quickly, his own pistol appearing in his hand as he raised it. The breach loaded weapon's hinge snapped open and he loaded an armor piercing round, then snapped it closed and fired, aiming for Kos'mos' forehead. A cane appeared in his other hand and Thanatos shot forward with earth rending speed. He lashed out at both of her arms with fast blows of his cane intending to crush her armor and damage the joints before she could react.

Hit or miss, on the last blow his cane would snap open into a bladed whip and he attempted to lash it around her throat. if he did succeed, he would bolt away from her, dragging her with him using his speed, then spin and launch her into a nearby half of a skyscraper. Assuming her head didnt pop right off, which was unlikely given serion's skeletal structures being highly reinforced, he would fallow after her slowly.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Curiosity Kills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Kills   Curiosity Kills EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 2:13 pm

As soon as he started to load a pistol she reformed her left arm into a miniature cannon type weapon and fired it at him causing a beam of energy to attempt to strike him and take the bullet with it. This beam was very similar in strength to the hollow cero.

"You think you can do any better? We did our research. We got prepared for this take over as we did with our makers. These being sare simply too diverse to handle efficiently. We will win in the end and that is what matters. You call me a failure for not being able to take them over but you would do just as poorly as I. Even if you did damage to them they would bounce back."

She formed twin gatlings and unloaded their full clips at Thanatos ending with seventy-five from each gun over the course of under a minute. She then dropped one and tossed the empty and useless one at him before it vanished too, "You criticize me and act superior, but I had to fill the gap you left behind. I had to get so many alterations and updates to do a Job no one had been ready for. I led our people as anyone could have been expected to!"

Her Nova Mode activated and she gained energy wings and a cannon gun on either hip while her output enhanced drastically. She then created a giant phase cannon and with a loud crashing thud it hit the ground aimed at Thanatos and was charged in an instant, "Before you dare to challenge the one who rules you should first get your information VERIFIED!" Bang. She fired the massive beam cannon at him that was the same as a gran rey cero except bigger.

She was becoming rather angry rather quickly..and really hoped that she had impacted Thanatos even a little.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Curiosity Kills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Kills   Curiosity Kills EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 7:30 pm

Thanatos responded to the beam attack, loading a high energy round into his pistol. Despite its design he could effectively fire it as fast as a semi auto pistol, mainly because  he didn't have to actually load it. snapping the weapon open and closed was action enough to activate his dimensional storage and load a bullet into the chamber. He only did it by hand in the past when he was putting down an enemy.

The high energy round took the form of a beam of its own. The two beams, equal strength collided, resulting in a blast that cancelled the two attacks out. She clearly didn't see the chainwhip coming and was lashed and launched into a building. Kos-mos pulled out her two gattling guns but she wasn't aware of the entent of his own abilities clearly. Small arms fire was useless against him. He activated a magnetic field around him that blocked anything weaker than half a cero for 3 posts, metal or otherwise..  He  walked slowly as she fired, some bullets missing but most bounching off his shield and getting caught by his magnetic powers. He began to collect the bullets until a he was surrounded by a small ring of metal, similar to an asteroid belt  around a planet.

And then he returned them at half the speed when he got close enough in a single shotgun like burst. Kos-mos seemed to be getting angry as she suddenly let out a torrent of angry words, then went into nova mode and fired a powerful beam. As superior as he was, he wasn't going to get far by tanking such a hit, and was forced to throw himself aside, the blast caught him and he rolled out of it smoking and slighly damaged.

Thanatos shook his head. "You have a very bad temper." He said. His body began to warp, the plates of his armor melding together to become more solid and complete. He turned a lighter silvery color as energy crackled around him, and then his core kicked into nova mode and his own energy output rose dramatically. Lightning burst into life around his arms and legs, and crackled along the length of his canewhip. As soon as he was finished he activated Crush, sending out 50 shuriken like blades in all directions.

once they travelled 50ft, some of which hopefully hit Kos-mos, the blades would all reverse and converge on her location. "Face it Kos-mos there is only one way this ends." He said as he approached her. He clicked his pistol open and loaded a sun blaze round by hand, but didn't raise it to fire. "But by all means, come at me with everything you've got."
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Curiosity Kills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Kills   Curiosity Kills EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 8:20 am

"Tch.." Her calculations had already told her the outcome of the fight as soon as her beam had did little damage to him and her gatlings literally did nothing. Her body shifted, turned and slide perfectly to dodge the incoming fire from him regardless as he returned her ammunition to her.She knew what was going to happen and for whatever reason she was still fighting it. She found that to be completely illogical..

To counter his next barrage she activated X-Buster forming a blue spike on her back and opening her abdomen plates a bit before releasing two and a half dozen beams of energy half the strength of cero. Her eyes shifted from red to blue as her need for survival overtook her programming, "I will die here but I won't die without giving you the last of what I have to offer Thanatos.." two devices extended from the sides of her back wing unit and took aim at him before releasing two simultaneous beams equal to cero oscuras at him.

Her body looked relatively burnt out of energy at this point however.. As having high output made her extremely vulnerable to overexertion of her power core.. This fight was as good as over.. Thanatos was still alive and she had very little that could damage him past his shielding skills.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Curiosity Kills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Kills   Curiosity Kills EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 11:04 pm

He didn't bother moving as she barraged him with blasts of energy that failed to breach his shields. As she charged her stronger attack he used magnetism to fly up and out of the way of the great beams. He landed down in front of her. "I see the look in your eyes. That will to survive. That tenacity. So... Organic. I pity you, who fears destruction so much." He raised his pistol and fired the sun burst round at her chest, the damage would be sufficient to blow open her armor revealing her powercore. He shot forward and grabbed hold of it,

"You have the more powerful core, but lack the technology to use it to its full potential. I will lead the serion to greatness, against the humans and what ever other threats lay in our future. If there is a place serion go after death, I hope you rest easy there knowing that I will atleast honor your memory with this." He wrenched on the core, ripping it free from her chest.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Curiosity Kills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Kills   Curiosity Kills EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 12:34 am

She got hit and died. Her vision failing as he ripped the core out of her. "You won't be able to win.. Humanity..is simply..too.. ferocious..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Curiosity Kills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Kills   Curiosity Kills Empty

Back to top Go down

Curiosity Kills
Page 1 of 1