Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Tweedle dee and Tweedle dum [Rena] I_vote_lcapTweedle dee and Tweedle dum [Rena] I_voting_barTweedle dee and Tweedle dum [Rena] I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Tweedle dee and Tweedle dum [Rena] I_vote_lcapTweedle dee and Tweedle dum [Rena] I_voting_barTweedle dee and Tweedle dum [Rena] I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Tweedle dee and Tweedle dum [Rena] Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Tweedle dee and Tweedle dum [Rena] Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Tweedle dee and Tweedle dum [Rena] Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Tweedle dee and Tweedle dum [Rena] Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Tweedle dee and Tweedle dum [Rena] Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Tweedle dee and Tweedle dum [Rena] Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Tweedle dee and Tweedle dum [Rena] Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Tweedle dee and Tweedle dum [Rena] Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Tweedle dee and Tweedle dum [Rena] Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Tweedle dee and Tweedle dum [Rena] Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Tweedle dee and Tweedle dum [Rena] Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Tweedle dee and Tweedle dum [Rena]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 325 points

Tweedle dee and Tweedle dum [Rena] Empty
PostSubject: Tweedle dee and Tweedle dum [Rena]   Tweedle dee and Tweedle dum [Rena] EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 11:50 pm

Watching the expanse unfold before its mechanical and organic eyes Oran witnesses the city of San Diego California as the creature moves from its portal. The rainbow colored vortex closing behind it as it steps onto the air. Standing about one thousand feet above the nearest building. The white armored creature stepping down from the sky as it's energy signature fluctuated to and fro as it descended to the busy streets where humans roamed in their vehicles.

As Oran's white plated foot touched concrete the citizens began to scatter away from the being, not wanting to be anywhere near something they knew nothing of, especially in a day and age with hollows lurking about. As the monk-like being walked through the streets of downtown Sand Diego it looked into the windows of the many shops where frightened humans seemed to run into. With a shrug Oran called out for its companions to come out and play. "T-torm, prot-totositee..." Oran spoke in its static voice as an organic mouth and eyes seemed to appear across Oran's right shoulder which began to look around and speak. "Yes yes! Oran! Ohhhh... what do we have here! Shops... food... yum yum!" Torm laughed loudly as it looked around more, the eyes and mouth moving across Oran's white plated body, until resting on the right hand. Torm using the right hand like a puppet to speak. "Hey hey! Oran look!" Torm pointed out a small shopping district "I bet you could bring balance to the world through shopping..." Torm looking longingly at a pretzel shop across the street.

With the puppy eyes working on Oran, whose face was cloaked behind its bright blue cowl and mask, it moved towards the pretzel shop, stopping traffic on the way over. Walking into the shop the frightened cashier asked in a shaky voice as to what the white being wanted. Oran which replied that it desired a soft pretzel with no salt, which the cashier gave to the robotic human.

Walking out of the shop Oran let its companion devour the pretzel in the hands as the monk continued to walk down the road causing normal havoc as some police officers stopped the being in its tracks.
Back to top Go down

Tweedle dee and Tweedle dum [Rena]
Page 1 of 1