Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Kras Arks I_vote_lcapKras Arks I_voting_barKras Arks I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Kras Arks Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Kras Arks Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Kras Arks Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Kras Arks Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Kras Arks Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Kras Arks Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Kras Arks Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Kras Arks Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Kras Arks Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Kras Arks Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Kras Arks Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Kras Arks

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Kras Arks Empty
PostSubject: Kras Arks   Kras Arks EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 11:34 pm

Energy Being Template

Basic Information

Name: Kras Arks (Get it? (K)aze>(R)ena>(A)ner>(S)hira? trollolol)
True Age: 0
Sex: Male
Personality: The being was brought forth into existence from the mass release of similar energies during the final moments of Rena Lisola as she wiped clean the cursed bloodline of her family from the world of the living. As such it has fragmented personality traits from all four beings whose energies it is comprised of. It is a loner like Kaze but seeks justice and challenges like Rena. It is naive but intelligent like the disciplined Shira and it is cunning and capable of conquering learning curves with ease like the versatile Aner. As it is currently running on the fragmented Soul Impressions of the energy mixture which granted it's evolution and therefor created it's life.. It has yet to come to a more concrete personality than this.. But that will indeed change with time..

Fears: Snakes, Love, The Void

Character Appearance

Height: 5'8''
Weight: 170 LBS
Physical Traits:
Kras Arks Original%20Creation%20by%20Unknown_zpsvzhu35vv

Clothing:
Kras Arks -font-b-Final-b-font-font-b-Fantasy-b-font-VII-font-b-7-b_zpsklgmglgk

While he was in Karakura Town he learned of SOLDIER in a fantasy series of games and movies called Final Fantasy and grew into fanboy status over the concept arts immediately. Thus he changes the style of his usual clothing and weapons, all of which were made from himself anyways, to match that concept. As Above.

Accessories: A red gemmed ear cuff (Earring that covers the entire otter edge of an ear) on the left ear. A greenish blue sapphire pendant around his neck and a white wolf mask hanging with a string ontop of his head and a golden bracelet on his left wrist.

Fighting Style

Energy Feel and Build up: His energy feels like a perfect fusion of Shinigami, Hollow, and Sinner. Making it feel completely odd and evil but soothing and good at the same time. HIs 3 accessories and their effects change the feel of this energy as explained below. When he builds up energy since he is basically just drawing upon himself as he IS energy.. Instead of releasing energy it "looks" as though he is drawing energy in but this "drawn" in energy look does not actually effect any other energy in the area. It is merely visual. So it looks like a big bubble forms and closes in around him before disappearing. At most this may slightly destroy his surroundings based on how much build up he is attempting.

General Fighting Style: While he has fragmented knowledge of the fighting styles from the four beings whose energy created his existence. He himself has had no combat experience as of yet and as such does not have an actual fighting style other than "Trying his best to not lose". This will change with time.

Strengths: Supernaturally high combat capability for his given tier - His speed, strength, and spiritual power are very high and can be increased by building up to his maximum power. However he receives slightly more "increases" to these strengths than a normal character would when using multiple strengths in order to make up for his lack of boosts and being able to be boosted.

Weaknesses: Sensing - His own body is comprised of energy. So he is unable to purposely detect anyone outside of himself. Essentially he gets in his own way.

Blur/Shunpo/Sonido - While he is incredibly fast. That is all it is. Pure speed. He does not have shunpo, cannot learn any variation thereof, and cannot use magic to increase it either.

Physical Conditioning - His body is already pushed to it's supernatural limitations and could not handle any further augmentations of his own design. This means someone else cannot temporarily enhance him as well. Any attempts fail horribly.

Stamina based Durability - Since his body is made of pure energy merely given physical form his durability is non-existent and also means he isn't able to die from normal lethal blow means. However reforming his physical body requires stamina in which is his way to defeat. A lot of his abilities rely on him having the needed stamina to do them so the more damage he "takes" while it won't be killing him (unless it is outrageously more powerful than him) it will make it harder for him to fight at full power.

Lisola's Heirloom

The sheathe has a silver base throughout with purple engravings scattered throughout the entirety of the sheathe that read the following to anyone regardless of their language "You will not be weak in the face of danger. Strength does not relieve you of honor nor does it allow complacency. Power is to be used to defend oneself and others in need." . The blade looks like the image below, can be used one handed, and possesses the three following traits.

Lisola Heirloom:

Trait 1: When drawn the blade produces a visual bubble of text around the wielder. This text, should one actually take the time to read it, consists of the Lisola's Code of Honor, their beliefs(Before Kaze twisted it), dreams, and is displayed in every commonly known language the bubble is ten feet by ten feet. This ends once the blade is fully drawn and can only be drawn by someone with a strong connection or direct blood link to someone with a strong connection to the Lisola's.

Trait 2: The blade grants Soul Shield. Allowing the wielder to, consciously or otherwise, draw forth a visual Lisola from the past, without actually calling their spirit, this "spirit" cannot attack or be damaged, but it can defend against one attack per post with a "sword" like weapon that generally differs depending on which Lisola was called. This defense does not work on Finals.

Trait 3: The blade grants Soul Link, allowing it's wielder to take a power from a previous Lisola for one post and each power can only be used once per thread.

Lisola Powers:

Primary Stage

Ability Name: Energy Physiology
Description: Due to his body being created on the physical plane by pure energy no part of his body is more important than any other. Meaning a head shot or heart stab to him would be no different than being slashed in the leg or arm. This doesn't mean he is unkillable it would just mean that dealing lethal damage requires much more power than a normal physical being's body would need.

To further explain what occurs when you are a being of pure energy. Kras is capable of elemental shapeshifting which Kras can do to one limb at a time at will or full body for one post and a one post cooldown. However this costs great stamina as he tries to keep his corporeal form available to himself during this as to not lose the ability to revert.

Kras is able to manipulate the energy within and without himself (Not other peoples) at will in any way he can think of including combat varieties. He is able to do extended and enhanced Lung actions such as breath in and release a sonic burst of sound with his own shout and even sustain constant flight as if using airwalk without needing such an ability. Because he is pure energy there is no apparent limit to his well of reserve in terms of power and it's output..but this well costs him stamina in exchange point for point so that he still runs out of the ability to increase his power past certain points. This allows him to suppress large inhuman amounts of pain and increases his physical body to supernatural levels without making him "limitless".

Ability Name: Weapons of the Revenant
Description: He generates his own weaponry in the form of the below images. For  purposes of hardness and such they are essentially classified as non-sentient Zanpaktou and regenerate as such when damage. They are nearly impossible, if not fully so, to break in one attempt and deal damage to spiritual beings just as easily as physical beings. These blades are made out of his own "source" therefor cannot be absorbed by energy absorbing abilities.

His Created Weapons:

Ability Name: Pendant of Blackened Light
Description: When he does deeds for evil or out of anger and hate. His unusual mix feel of energy (Shinigami?Hollow/Sinner feel) goes to a more pitch black promise of death feeling. When this occurs his pendant shines in it's black light. This has no other effect.

Ability Name: Ear Cuff of Justice
Description: When he taps into power for the sake of justice his aura changes from his Shinigami/Hollow/Sinner mixed energy feel to a more divine and righteous aua as you would expect from a truly devoted right hand of god or some such. When this effect activates the red gemmed earing on his shines slightly Just barely noticeable to those paying attention. This does nothing else.

Ability Name: Mask of Ferocity
Description: This mask is similar in style to the very one both Rena and Shira used during their time as a vizard. When pulled over Kras' face he becomes more "Disciplined" and his energy takes on a feel of promised destruction but with a calm and collected feeling to it instead of the dark evil of his pendant effect. This has no other relevant use.

Ability Name: Hand of Pain
Description: Once per post he is capable of releasing a "Geki" spell (Bakudo no 9) from his hand unto anything he has made physical contact with. This only applies to his right hand and even the slightest of touches can allow the use of this ability.

Ability Name: Electrical Source
Description: His body can be used to generate eletricity (As it is a varient of energy) which he can use up to hadou 63 raikouhou in power once every three posts. Weaker attacks having lesser cooldowns.

Ability Name: Magic Circuit
Description: His brain (If you can call an energy being's brain as an actual brain) is specially designed as a side effect of his creation to allow him to use Kidou-akin abilities. These abilities follow the same power output and cooldowns of their actual Kidou varients but are considered Spells in terms of Human Magic instead of Spiritual Kidou from a shinigami. (This doesn't change anything as far as I know I just wanted to make it clear) Kidou Similar Spell List in Spoiler

Laiga Veek Series of Spells: This is a spell list he has created himself. When casting them they all begin with "Laiga Veek" and then their spell name. They are all considered Personal Kidou and have a 4 post CD. They are ALL considered to be at the 70th level in terms of kidou comparison. More may be added later.

Voidus - This is similar in shape and speed to Hadou no 31 shakkaho except it is much more powerful and is made of void energy making it feel empty but at the same time dark and scary. For the purposes of resistances this is considered Darkness Element.

Dogma - He creates a visual bubble around him for the duration of the rest of the spell.  He raises his hand and creates a suction force so great that it would take extreme measures to keep from being pulled towards it. As soon as another person comes into contact with his visual bubble it explodes outwards for fifty feet. This is considered pure energy in terms of resistances.

Spoiler:

Back Drop

Background: First there was nothing. No thought. No form. No sentience. Only existence on the most basic of levels. Pure unaltered energy. it was merely used and changed in it's forms but it remained the one thing.. Energy.

But then something happened. Something that defied reason and science. The energy coagulated into a solid form. Shapeless and like a ball of slime in fluidity at first.. but quickly changing.. quickly becoming..more.

This energy was the remnant of the Lisola's soul essence. The only thing that remained of them after Rena's deletion of herself and her family from the universe via Soul Detonation. Energy, as it is known by man, cannot be created or destroyed.. It always was.. and always will be.. it only changes from one form to the next.. That is all.

Which left the energy of two lower captain class fighters with strong bloodline's and two extremely powerful fighter's on the roster for "World's Most Dangerous" lingering in the Prime Material Plane in the World of the Living within the city of New York.. But so much energy.. packed with so much power and lingering emotions and experiences.. has never been in one place in such a large amount with no purpose before.. It was simply there.. existing.. with no host and nothing to force it to change into something else.

That was when something that cannot be explained occurred.

The energy.. ...Evolved..

The mass of energy left behind formed a humanoid body now.. upgrading from it's earlier slimeball-esque form. It was learning.. growing.. changing.. The fragmented soul impressions on the energy left behind giving this new entity a blueprint from which to be born into the Physical Realm as it's own being.

It quickly learned about humanity.. sort of.. Fragments were hard to decode after all.. but got the general gist of what they should look like.. it's bodily form changing twisting and converting to match what it suddenly found itself to desire of itself.. a concept the energy being did not fully understand but was more than willing to work towards as it's ...mind? Did it have an actual mind? It had no organs.. it was energy.. ...Perhaps a metaphorical mind was more appropriate.. Either way it's intellect latched onto the concept of self actualization and imagery and began finalizing it's new physical body..

With a implosion occurring only minutes after Rena Lisola wiped the Lisola Bloodline from the face of the universe.. The being arrived.. Still learning.. still deciphering the fragmented soul impressions left behind on it's own self.

Luckily.. the implosion was nowhere near as grandiose as the explosion caused by Rena..

Leaving a certain Human to bear witness to this birthing.. if that human had stuck around for only a couple of minutes to collect himself on what had occurred just prior to this new event.

The being was...Alive.. Yes.. that was the correct term. It needed.... identification..? A name.. something by which all of creation could call it and associate it's existence with itself.. ..It thought for a moment and what would seem to be lightning speeds.. Swarming through all of the fragmented information left behind.. Until it settled on an anagram.. drawn to it because of the four names of the beings whose existence was owed to..

"I..am.. Kras.." It said with a somewhat deep but young tone.. it's body appearing as that of a young male.. a black robe-like cloak forming over it's naked body as more clothing generated by his own essence formed underneath..

The being was here.. it existed.. it knew this now.. But that left one question.. which it knew from the fragmented memories of it's "Creator Energy Mixture" would not be a simple or easy thing to answer..

What would it do with it's sudden existence..?

Last edited by Rena on Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:10 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Kras Arks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kras Arks   Kras Arks EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 7:00 pm

Supernaturally high combat capability for his given tier: Can you elaborate on this one?

Aside from that, some things seem underpowered...but then you have that monster that is Energy Physiology. Give us some time to discuss that one...Idk when we'll be able to make a final decision on it, so please try to be patient on it.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Kras Arks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kras Arks   Kras Arks EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 8:09 pm

I'm not going to be patient worth shit. Cuz then I wouldn't be Rena. Other than his body being similarly hard to permanently damage like Michael's (hence the comment of stamina reserves being taxed) He isn't that different from Rena or Michael. He's more balanced but more versatile.

Also I put Supernaturally high combat ability because he's good at basically everything.. but thats also because he can't enhance it any further via boosts or anything. So in the end. He'll be slightly stronger than most melee people of his tier..but it isn't a gap as wide as say... Raiden's speed against a tankers speed. It'll be a clear advantage to Kras but not one that can't be overcome.

His physiology doesn't actually do anything besides state stabbing him in the head is no different than slashing his arm. Tell you that he can fire off energy attacks of his own energy. Manipulate said own energy (Not others) and do enhanced physical organ stuff like a super shout. because his organs aren't physical like a human beings and can handle such a feat.

He may seem underpowered but I can personally garuntee he'll hold his own against anyone his tier. Can't say he'd win. Naturally. Shit happens. Differences in strengths and weaknesses and abilities. All that. But he'd hold his own.

Thats also why he doesn't have very many abilities compared to others. Sur ehe has some kidou spell-like abilities.. and some electricity.. and some energy blasts.. but thats it. Everything else is physical. and he can't receives boosts from anything. Even another chara's buff spell or something. So that balances him further.

Essentially he's scarier on paper than he would be in a thread but he isn't weak. he's still very much above average. Just not monster levels on everything.

Example. He "Could" achieve Rena similar feats of physical strength. if he focused on doing that one thing and had the stamina to spare. but he couldn't do that and go as fast as Raiden. you dig? he's fast suree. but because he's pure speed with multiple strengths AND he can't use anything similar to shunpo or receive boosts from anything

Raiden will always win the foot race. Period. Won't auto beat him sure. but he'll win the race hands down.

So maybe this'll help futher explain it.

Raiden's Speed is A+
Rena's Strength is A+

Kras Strength CAN BE A (Not A+), but it is usually b+ and A- (assuming he focuses his power within on it) at best Same with his speed and power output energy wise. kk?

Basically instead of being a one trick glass cannon he's a multi trick bronze cannon. He can take the damage and stilld ish good damage out but there will be characters that outclass him in some manner along the way. he is not "The best" in every category. he's just very very enhanced compared to a normal character. like.. Say.. Mina. yeah Mina is a good example.

Energy Physiology's scary looking thing. Which I'm sure is where you are stuck. Is that lethal damage can't occur to him. You can kill him. you can beat him. but stabbing him in the chest or head won't be what does it. it'll be a prolonged battle no matter how you slice him because of that. It works very well with his dimmed down cannon-like stuff.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Kras Arks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kras Arks   Kras Arks EmptyFri Aug 05, 2016 1:50 am

Never said he seemed underpowered, just that some of his shit was, though not by much (usually by way of having a slightly higher cd than normal I think). Zenke basically thinks this guy is a reverse Serion, unlimited energy but very limited stamina. To quote him:

Zenke wrote:
So basically he is immune to critical, and his energy never runs out, but his stamina does... so whats his stamina? A high strength? average? this seems like the question we need an answer to Because she hasn't specified. Without it specified i suppose its considered average, which means as great as he is at everything else, he's very limited by stamina. But its still something we need to know. As is he seems like the reverse of a serion, who have no stamina but rely on their powercore. He has no limit to his energy but relies on his stamina, so its not that much of an issue i don't think.

So is the above accurate? And that's assuming average stamina.

If it is, then I suppose I see no issues and this post may be considered a first approval.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Kras Arks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kras Arks   Kras Arks EmptyFri Aug 05, 2016 2:07 am

Yes because it isn't mentioned it is average. However the only attacks he has that do not require stamina re the basic energy attacks made using his own energy (As it's himself and has no actual limit this makes sense and keeps him from being useless after hitting fatigue though he wouldn't be able to do super high power stuff either way)

He is also correct on all points as we talked about it earlier. Kras is basically a reverse serion though that wasn't intended when I made him.

What tier is he? I don't really care but just remember since he literally just birthed.. ..Not much I can do in 3 parts of his app. Though i tried anyways.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Kras Arks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kras Arks   Kras Arks EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 10:34 pm

eh. two 1-1s and two 1-5s, we'll go with... 1-3. Seconded.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Kras Arks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kras Arks   Kras Arks EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 8:35 am

Added two personal Kidou. Check em. If they are fine great if not well I'll just remove em cuz I don't really need them they just sounded cool in my head.

-edit- Also added Lisola's Heirloom. Which is also why I moved him to mods since two removable kidou is one thing but that sword is smexy and I want it. So.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Kras Arks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kras Arks   Kras Arks EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 1:28 am

Lisola hierloom trait 2: whats the strongest thing this can block and how effective would it be? I mean if a gran rey powered attack with a 50ft blast radius hit it, what would be the outcome? partial block? fully blocked?
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Kras Arks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kras Arks   Kras Arks EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:21 am

It's a sword blocking it. Can a sword fully stop a Gran rey cero? If it can someone has some overpowered swords. Of course I'm gonna be blasted. The spirit is ethereal in that it cannot attack or be damaged thus it cannot absorb the explosion of an attack either. Or it would thus be damaged which is impossible.

This is mainly for projectiles within reason and melee attacks also within reason. I only put it doesn't work with finals because nothing blocks finals as far as I know and anything that tries gets denied lol
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Kras Arks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kras Arks   Kras Arks EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 1:33 pm

Thats what i like to hear. Voidus is fine, Dogma needs a cooldown depending on how much damage it does. Otherwise i Approve.

-edit- Rena-chan Inc. reminds it's staff that the information requested was already in the app and has happily quoted it here in this edit for your viewing pleasure.

Rena wrote:
Laiga Veek Series of Spells: This is a spell list he has created himself. When casting them they all begin with "Laiga Veek" and then their spell name. They are all considered Personal Kidou and have a 4 post CD. They are ALL considered to be at the 70th level in terms of kidou comparison. More may be added later.

Rena-chan Inc. Is not responsible for this edit or added information thereof caused by said non-included edit. No information was altered in a manner that benefits Rena-chan Inc. No claims of power abuse can be made against Rena-chan Inc or it's associates. Rena-chan Inc is awesome.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Kras Arks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kras Arks   Kras Arks EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 7:10 pm

Seconded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kras Arks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kras Arks   Kras Arks Empty

Back to top Go down

Kras Arks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Character Design :: Character Creation :: Accepted Applications :: Humans-
Jump to: