Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Training Day (orgoth) I_vote_lcapTraining Day (orgoth) I_voting_barTraining Day (orgoth) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Training Day (orgoth) I_vote_lcapTraining Day (orgoth) I_voting_barTraining Day (orgoth) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Training Day (orgoth) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Training Day (orgoth) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Training Day (orgoth) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Training Day (orgoth) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Training Day (orgoth) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Training Day (orgoth) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Training Day (orgoth) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Training Day (orgoth) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Training Day (orgoth) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Training Day (orgoth) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Training Day (orgoth) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Training Day (orgoth)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Training Day (orgoth) Empty
PostSubject: Training Day (orgoth)   Training Day (orgoth) EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 9:26 pm

Belle sat in the sun staring blankly at the oasis that was her post. There was extensive damages to the location caused during her fight with the serion that inevitably ended with her defeat. She was lucky to be alive. And feeling pretty stupid about her close defeat at that moment in time. Atleast she wasn't wounded to badly, and had healed the worst of it.

A shadow appreared over her and she looked up into the bearded face of Alistair. He looked disapointed, she expected he was about to kick her out of the coalition. "Hey kiddo. How are you feeling?" He asked. She didn't respond right away. She wondered when he'd arrived. She knew he was here as back up for the base. She was surprised he'd wasted his time to come check on her,

"I'm ok." She responded, looking at her feet. There was a shuffle and a big hand rested on her shoulder. "Atleast your safe, and you kept the people around you safe. Now, I want you to come with me. There is someone I've Arranged for you to meet." He said as he stood back up and offered her a hand. She took it, and went with him.
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

PostSubject: Re: Training Day (orgoth)   Training Day (orgoth) EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 10:17 pm

Clara Firestorm walked into the reception area of the Coalition outpost in Cairo, Egypt. She had been summoned by an old friend of hers, Alistair Duine. She and Alistair had a long and storied history, and they had remained good friends throughout. Alistair was a very capable and resourceful individual, a result of his experience, and because of this Clara knew he would not have asked for her help unless he really needed it. She approached the the front desk and asked for Alistair. She was directed to sit and wait while they fetched him. She sat and folded her hands patiently together.

A few moments passed, and she heard the voice of the receptionist. "Miss Firestorm?" Clara stood up and turned to see Alistair arrive flanked by the receptionist and a young girl Clara did not recognise. The girl was bandaged in some places, but she looked optimistic nonetheless. Alistair looked exactly the same as he had for the last thousand years. Clara bowed and the receptionist returned to his desk. "Alistair. It is good to see you again. It's not often you ask for help, so I came as quickly as I could. What can I do for you?"
Back to top Go down
http://asmir-doana.forumga.net
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Training Day (orgoth)   Training Day (orgoth) EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 1:32 pm

As Alistair led Bella back to the base the receptionist appeared to tell them Clara had arrived. He picked up his pace just slightly, knowning Bella might have trouble keeping up if he moved too fast. He walked in the door to meet Clara who in her normal fashion And Alistair greeted her the same way he had every other time they'd met since becoming good friends. With a bear hug. "Clara its so good to see you." He said. He released her and stepped back. "Clara, this is Bella. Bella, this is my freind Clara." He said. The girl smiled and gave Clara a quick bow. "Its nice to meet you Miss Clara."

With introductions out of the way Alistair got to the point. "So about the favor I need. I was hoping you could help train Bella. She's a bright girl and she's shown amazing promise but she lacks conviction in combat. For all of her control and power, she hasn't the nerve to use it, which is why she's a medic. But it doesn't matter who you are in the coalition, there comes a time when you need to fight. And that day has already passed for her. As you can see by the bandages." He said. He glanced at Bella as he spoke to gauge her reaction but she kept smiling.

He looked back at Clara. "The thing is I'm asking you personally to train her because you know what its like to have to fight day to day to survive. Jensen is a brilliant trainer but she doesn't need sword skills. I'd train her myself but I don't have the time, with Serion appearing left right and center to cause trouble. What do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

PostSubject: Re: Training Day (orgoth)   Training Day (orgoth) EmptySun Aug 28, 2016 11:03 pm

Clara dropped back to ground from the bear hug and straightened her sash. She'd missed those bear-hugs. It was like being grappled by a large cushioned wardrobe. She listened to what the werewolf had to say, noting that Bella remained smiling throughout. Alistair made the introductions. Clara returned the polite bow to Bella and Alistair got straight to business. He explained that Bella was possessed of phenomenal power and control, but she lack the necessary mentality to survive in a fight. Clara sighed worriedly and removed her mask to show her face. She looked to Bella who was still smiling and frowned slightly, then turned back to Alistair.

"I'm honoured that you think I am up to the task, but I am not so sure. I'm not a good teacher." Clara saw the pleading look in his eye, and knew that this must be extremely important to him. She sighed resignedly. "But... I will at least try. Only because it's you. If it was anybody else... well, let's just say you owe me one." She braced herself for the thanks from the big werewolf.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Training Day (orgoth)   Training Day (orgoth) EmptyMon Aug 29, 2016 12:59 am

Alistair shook his head at that. "And I said I'd never take on another pack. But I did. We all need to make sacrifices and takes chances. You have no idea if your a good teacher or not because you've never tried. I think once you start you will forget why you ever doubted yourself. I mean, you said it yourself. You were trained by the best, you know the kinds of things a good teacher needs. Just remember its not your sword skills she needs, though she could use it she does have swords.

Its your versatility in combat. Its your ability to fight without hesitation, and use proper judgement in a fight."
Alistair moved closer to wisper to her. "As I've said, she's afraid of her own power. Something you might remember experiencing as a vizard. She needs help getting over that fear most of all. I know you of all people can do the job." He looked back at Bella who was still smiling though a slight frown had creased her brow.

"Mr Alistair I don't know if this is nessary. I'm combat ready." She said. "Maybe so but that doesn't mean you can fight. I'd train you myself Bella but I haven't the time. I've got enough pups and trouble on my hands. No offense." He said. Bella frowned more. "Given recent combat engagements I suppose I can't argue with you.. Very well, Miss Clara I am ready willing and able to follow any order you give me. Whats first?! Dodging Arrows? throwing cinder blocks? Breaking boards with my forehead? I dont know about the last one... Or Cinder blocks they're kind of heavy... "
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

PostSubject: Re: Training Day (orgoth)   Training Day (orgoth) EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 3:48 am

Clara cocked her head as Alistair fought his case. All of his points were valid and true, but Clara had never been good at taking compliments. The Coalition's elder-statesman highlighted how Bella was in need not of sword skill, but some of the other qualities that allowed Clara to survive as long as she has. Namely her will to survive and to do what was necessary to do so. On top of that, Clara had managed to overcome her initial fear of her Vizard powers, a struggle similar to what Bella was undergoing now. Alistair finished by emphasising her quality and assuring her of her success. Bella piped in to express her readiness to train with her, even suggesting training methods. Clara gazed at Bella for long moments. She removed her mask and put her hand on Bella's shoulder, signalling her decision.

"Very well then Alistair, you have convinced me. Bella, I hope you understand what Alistair has asked of me. This will not be training in the traditional sense. This will be a journey. A journey into the very fabric of your soul. We do not know what we will find there, but one thing is for sure. You will not be the same. Understood?"
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Training Day (orgoth)   Training Day (orgoth) EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:45 pm

Bella listened to what Alistair and Clara had to say to each other concerning her training. She knew how to fight, she had trained for years in one of the best schools in england. But when it came to actually fighting, she froze. Not because she was afraid of her opponant. She was so deeply afraid of her own powers. She was terrified she would kill someone else. Of course, she never told anyone in the coalition that she had been responsible for her mother's death, so there was no way for them to know why it was she wasn't able to fight on par with opponants she was just as strong as or stronger than. Like Alistair, most just assumed she was weak. Since her defeat, many had sneered at her behind her back.

Alistair didn't understand, but he had still sought out a way for her to get over her fear, by training with a vizard no less. She had studied vizards, she'd studied all the races in combat school. It wasn't uncommon for Vizards to be afraid of their inner hollow, afraid of the power they possessed, the danger it posed to them and others around them. Maybe this would work. Maybe training with someone who understood her fear would help her. Bella listened to Clara's words. and with grim determination she nodded and said, with no hit of her usual smile, "I'll do what it takes to become strong." She replied.

Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

PostSubject: Re: Training Day (orgoth)   Training Day (orgoth) EmptySun Oct 02, 2016 6:40 pm

Clara watched as her words sank in and the young girl's smile disappeared, replaced by first understanding and then a grim determination and focus as she stated she would do what it takes to become strong. Clara nodded. "We will see. All I ask is that we both give it our all, and see what becomes of it. From what I understand you are already very powerful, but you need the will to use that power when necessary for that ability to translate into strength." She looked up at Alistair and smiled. "Well, I will do what I can. I will return for her tomorrow morning. Make sure she eats well and gets a good night's sleep tonight. She'll need it. If there's nothing else you need from me, I will go. I need to tell Liv she's going to be sharing a room for a while and report in to Seireitei." She bowed respectfully to the two. "See you in the morning, Bella." Clara donned her mask and walked out. This was going to be interesting.

Thread End
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training Day (orgoth)   Training Day (orgoth) Empty

Back to top Go down

Training Day (orgoth)
Page 1 of 1