Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Cara Xios I_vote_lcapCara Xios I_voting_barCara Xios I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Cara Xios Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Cara Xios Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Cara Xios Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Cara Xios Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Cara Xios Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Cara Xios Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Cara Xios Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Cara Xios Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Cara Xios Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Cara Xios Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Cara Xios Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Cara Xios

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Cara Xios Empty
PostSubject: Cara Xios   Cara Xios EmptyMon Oct 10, 2016 12:06 pm

Shinigami Template

Basic Information

Name: Cara Xios
True Age: 63
Sex: Female
Personality: Cara Xios is Fiery and wild, with a bit of a bad temper and allot to prove. She has a quick wit and a sharp tongue, not afraid to give somebody a piece of her mind at any time. However she can also be sweet and kind, when gotten to know better. She feels abandoned by her mother, who left her as a child, and then again when she needed her most, so she is always worried others will leave her if she gets too close to them.

While she can be quite flirtatious, a trait shared with her mother that probably led to her creation, she doesn’t use it to get what she wants. She is not manipulative, and has more of a tendancy to be upfront. Her looks are a weapon she knows how to use, but rarely does. she prefers fists and claws. She can be very social, but displays some animal qualities, especially when threatened. She can be a bit jumpy and flighty, easily startled. She reacts on instinct, and will probably claw somebody or turn into her bird form and fly away if they jumped out at her.

She has never been one to worry about modesty, since  she will turn from animal to human and back multiple times in one day. Until she was given the hairclips her mother used, she would just do without. However after she received the scars on her side, she became a little more conscious of who is around to see them, and gets more annoyed at people for mentioning them than seeing her without clothes. While she happily discusses her past, she rarely tells anyone about how she got them.

She tries very hard to stop people seeing her pain, pain caused by the loss and suffering she has experienced in the last  few months. From the scars that will forever remind her of the terror caused by that sinner, to her fathers death. However she doesn’t quite know how to feel about her death, when the only real memories of her mother is from when she was 3. She hides this part of her behind the rest of her personality, hoping no one will bring it up.

A bit unrefined from living a mostly solitary life up until now, She is nosey, often flying in open windows to see what's inside or listening in on conversations when shes not noticed. Cara has a huge appetite, learning to eat loads when food is plentiful at a young age in life, and can be very defensive over her food. Cara loves her Aunt, despite just meeting, but she resents her mother a bit.

Cara is strong willed. She doesn’t give up easy, especially on something she’s  set her mind to. This can lead to her  disobeying commands, but if she thinks there’s a better way, she will do it her way. Likewise she has a strong sense of justice, and will always try to fight evil. Hollows, Arrancar, and to a lesser extent Serion who she knows little of, are all seen as enemies. She has only ever met good arrancar, and is more wary than outright hostile towards them. However she hate, and fears, sinners deeply.

Fears: Sinners, people she cares for being hurt, losing her ability to transform

Character Appearance

Cara Xios 1_cara10

Height: 5’7”
Weight: 120lbs
Physical Traits: Cara looks almost identical to her mother Diath, and somebody who knew her mother well would spot the resemblance pretty quickly, However her hair is light brown color, appearing coppery red in certain lights. Her eyes are silver, like her fathers. Cara is beautiful, like her mother. Her hair is long, falling to the middle of her back, and wavy. She has always prefered to let it grow wild then cut it, only doing so when its really necessary. But she keeps it very clean.

She  is shorter than her mother was by a bit, and more slender, with a smaller bust. She has more scars than she cares to think about, most received from a life of living mostly in the wild. However three particularly nasty scars mar the left side of her ribs, reaching from her back around to under her left breast. These, and a few others are from a particularly bad time in her life.

Clothing: Cara dislikes wearing the shinigami uniform, although she envies the recon squad’s neat outfit, and usually prefers to wear a black top under a leather or denim jacket. She usually wears a skirt, tights of various designs, and boots that reach past mid calf. She never wears high heels or the like, prefering to keep as mobile as possible. She prefers clothes that allow for a full range of movement and hates armor. She wont  even wear the padding provided in training, opting to just not get hit as much as possible.
Accessories:

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: For as long as she could fight, she has relied on her small Knowledge of kido and hand to hand skill in battle. Living with her father, a gotei outcast, she has never had a chance to gain a Zanpakuto, and her father’s training didn’t involve manifesting one, a task that requires skill and a deep understanding of Spiritual energy. Instead he taught her how to fight with her hands, using her natural talents to her advantage. She has developed some abilities of her own with this knowledge, but not enough that their benefits outweigh learning about her inner spirit. She is intelligent, learning new things quickly, putting her ahead of most other students.

This also helps in combat as she quickly learns opponants attack patterns and abilities. She relies more on instinct than anything else in combat, with her sense of hearing and eyesight helping her catch things normal people might not. She has an almost hypersensitive instinct like passive ability, avoiding and blocking attacks without realising she’s doing it. She will never activate abilities using this though, since she’s so untrained with her own powers. She is very fast, using this to her advantage as much as she can.

Strengths: Speed: Cara’s speed is her best strength, and its at its absolute peak for her tier. Shunpo is replace with feather Dash.
Flexibility; She has excellent flexibility, not as pronounced as her mother’s was, since she can’t willingly pop her bones out of place to bend or twist more. At Least not without experiencing allot of pain.
Reflexes: She has highly honed reflexes, reacting quickly to danger. This is heightened farther by her Special qualities, enhanced sight and hearing, and animal instincts, making her a tricky girl to catch.

Weaknesses:
Untrained: She is untrained and unskilled with a zanpakuto and her powers, especially using a sword. She picks things up quickly, but in her untrained state she is at a serious disadvantage in a fight. Instinct only helps so much. This will be removed over time.
Spiritual control: she is pretty terrible with controlling her energy. She knows how to hide it to a degree but she needs to think about it, and eventually that grip on it will slip. This also effects other things like her ability to converse with her zan spirit, its powers and in general access to her higher states.
Durability: She is below average in durability. She can take a bit of punishment but it gets to her faster than the average person.

special qualities: Enhanced Eyesight and Hearing: Cara has superb eyesight because of her Xios bloodline ability to transform into a falcon. Cara shares a falcon’s excellent hearing too, together they help enhance her animal instinct trait.

Retractable Claws. She has 1 inch long retractable Talons on the end of her fingers. They are razer but not Zan steel strong, making them ineffective for blocking.

Animal instinct: Similar to hypersensitive instincts, she will react on instinct to unseen attacks or attacks caught with her peripheral vision. This goes as far as instinctively dodging or blocking attacks with her own body or weapons. She will not activate a shield ability, or any other ability on instinct because of how unfamiliar she is with her own powers. She may turn into her animal form and flee, especially if she realises how overwhelmed she is.

Animal Form

animal type: peregrine Falcon
Cara Xios 2_cara10
appearance: As with all members of the Xios clan, She can turn into an animal. In Cara’s case she can turn into a falcon. A peregrine falcon to be exact, which is the reason for her enhanced speed. In her animal form she has grey black features, a black yellow beak, with peircing yellow eyes. She stands roughly a foot tall in this form.

Abilities:
Name: Feather Jump
Description: She can use this in either form, but must do so willingly, not instinctively. She can teleport short distances, leaving behind about 10 feathers floating in the air in her place. It has a max jump range of 30ft. She can transform mid teleport. 2 post cooldown.

Name: Feather Dash
Description: Replaces her shunpo. Its superior in speed to shunpo or sonido, but she can only cover a max of 50ft in one dash, with a short delay before using it again. However she can also use this in hawk form. SImilar to feather jump she leaves about 3 or 4 feathers in the air where she moved off from. She can Transform mid Dash.

Name: increased healing
Description: In her bird form she gains regeneration similar to an arrancars. She will recover from minor or average cuts and over one or two posts of being in her bird form. However severe wounds like the one she received from the Sinner that scar her side, will stop her transforming altogether, meaning if she’s badly injured she won't be able to use this. If she’s injured in bird form she’ll transform back instantly.

Name: Feather Shot
Description: Cara can shoot feathers from her hands with the speed and power of a bala, but with slightly better hierro piercing capabilities. Alternatively she can at will fire feathers generated from her jump and dash in the direction of an opponent.

Zanpakuto & Kidou

Sealed Appearance: Currently, she has no Zanpakuto, since she is an untrained shinigami.
Spirit’s Name: Unkown
Spirit’s Appearance: Unknown
Spirit’s Personality: Unknown
Inner World: Unknown
Kidou: Bakudo: 21, 37, 39,
Hado:1,4,33

Shikai

Call Out Command:
Appearance:
Abilities:
Boosts:

Bankai

New Name:
Appearance:
Abilities:
Boosts:

Toukai

Name:
New Appearance:
Abilities:
Boosts:

Back Drop

Background: When the Xios family had split apart and scattered, and Diath was  living in the forest, she was saved by a man she had first thought to be a shinigami, but as it turned out, he was actually an outcast. The gotei to him, was run by an evil organisation of fools who wanted only to benefit from the poor and used the gotei as their sword. Diath lived with him far longer than she’d ever told anybody, 4 years, and during that time, Cara was concieved, and born. Diath later met Grainne in the forest and decided to join the gotei to protect her siblings, but Cara’s father insisted that, if she left she wouldn’t be bringing their daughter into it. He hated the gotei as much as she had. Young and wild, Diath abandoned her new family for her siblings, and never looked back.

Cara’s father  took her and moved. He was furious with Diath, and didn’t want her to ever find them again. He raised her alone in a small settlement in the depths of the rukongai, protecting it from hollow and helping the people there. Later he trained her, too. She trained hard and learned what she could, and he never spoke of her mother. Cara always assumed she died when she was very young, and had faint memories of a wild eyed girl cradling her when she was young. She always asked after her mother, but never got an answer from him.

Despite being a part of a small community, she prefered the wilds and the danger and wonder to be found there. She could often be found climbing trees basically anywhere high when she wasn’t training. Her father never seemed to mind her wondering around, and understood more than he let on. One day,, while training with him, she tried a punch, and he caught her fist, twisted her arm and pinned her. She reflexively dug her fingers into the muscle of his leg, trying to hurt him and break his grip. It didn’t work, until suddenly claws extended from the end of her fingers, ripping into his flesh. That got him off. After that, he decided to explain something about her mother, it was very little,  but he told her of how she had been able to change into an Animal. He refused to say more, worried she’d hear rumors of the gotei’s Xios family, and go looking.

After that, she got good at learning to use her claws. She had no idea what animal she was. She found out the hard way when she slipped while climbing and fell. She never hit the ground. She transformed into a falcon for the first time, although flying wasn’t so easy and she hit a tree as she pulled up, and broke a wing. When she turned back, her arm was broken. She somehow managed to get dressed and make it home.

Her father was equally proud and angry about  her accident. Cara trained even harder after this to gain control of transforming back and fourth, and also learning to fly, which was the most daunting. She eventually decided the only option was to attempt a leap of faith, repeating her first accidental flight. She tried this a few times, jumping from the top of waterfall into the water below. The first time she tried, she jumped as a human and transformed on the way down, got tangled in her clothes and ended up nearly drowning.

She tried jumping as a bird but couldn’t get enough clearance, almost hit an outcropping of rock and again hit the water. She tried again as a human, clearing a good distance, and without her clothes to get tangled in, she was clear to fall as a bird towards the water. She spread her wings and tried to glide. She hit the water. Highly frustrated, she returned to the top of the cliff. She looked at the water. The safety net below her. Learning to fly with a safety net wouldn’t work. She moved down the cliff, until there was nothing but hard ground below her. She jumped.

Death loomed as she plunged towards the earth, and Cara transformed. Instinct took over and she pulled up, and flew. Cara flew home to tell her father all about it. After that day, training increased and she got better with her claws, using her senses and her ability to transform. She began to listen to instinct as much as skill when fighting. Her father insisted on the training, worried that now that she could cover far more ground in a day on her little adventures, she would find run into more danger. And she did.

One day, Cara flew to the Seireitei. This was after the fall of the gotei, which had barely effected them when they were so far from the seireitei. As a bird, she watched the going ons of the shinigami’s illustrious capital. She listened in on stories and tales, spied, and eventually learned of the Senkai Gate and the human world beyond. Of course she’d known it existed, but she had always wanted to go there. So she did. When a patrol was heading through, she flew in after them.

It was a wreckless decision. But at the time she didn’t regret it. She could always find a way back through one of the smaller groups. Cara took the opportunity to explore the human world, but her adventure turned rough quickly, as she encountered something wicked. She was flying when she heard screams from below. Cara flew in to take a closer look landing on a chimney. She wasn’t sure what she was seeing, until a being with 6 inch claws appeared, a human speared on the end of one of its four arms. A  sinner. His humanlike face twisted into a wicked grin as it threw the human aside and lunged at another one. Cara’s instinct was to jump in to action and she shot at the sinner at full speed. Halfway to him she transformed back into a human and hit him with a double kick to the chest, sending him stumbling back. She faught him as best she could but took more wounds than she could deal, her claws shorter and weaker than his. Eventually he caught her along the side with those claws, ripping three deep cuts into flesh along her ribs.

The pain was enough to drop her. The sinner caught her and pined her to the ground, holding her arms back, He began to cut into her with those claws, with the promise of a long, Painful death. And then a yellow spear hit him in the side and sent him flying into a building. It was dark. A shinigami appeared at her side, a second spear in hand, and looked at her. In the dark, she never seen the woman’s face. The woman told her to run if she could.

Cara managed to find the strength to get up and run. Unable to transform she did her best to escape the forsaken town, into the forest. She didn’t make it much farther, as the adrenaline died down and she passed out. She woke up a few days later, being tended to by a Shinigami named Rose. Rose didn’t say her second name, or what she’d been doing there, but she had mended Cara as best she could though she was unable to heal Cara’s wounds. Rose questioned Cara about the wounds and why she was wearing nothing, but Cara refused to answer. She asked if Rose would get her back to Rukongai, and the girl agreed. Unable to fly, Rose helped her get back to her secluded village. But it was just a ruin.

The village she had lived in all her life was gone, decimated by an arrancar. She found her father’s body in the wastes. Barely alive. She did her best to help him, but he died. However, when he was dying, he told Cara who his mother really was, how she had left them and why. Cara spent the next month with her Grief. She buried anyone she could, tried to restore her home. Eventually she realised she couldn’t stay there. She left and flew for days. Eventually she decided to find the mother who had left her and her father all alone. Cara prepared to give Diath the tongue lashing of a life time, but when she arrived she found out her mother had been killed by Azazael darkmoon in an attack that shook the gotei a week before  She met the sole surviving sibling of the Xios family, and with nowhere else to go asked her aunt if she could live with her.

Side Notes:
RP Sample:
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

Cara Xios Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cara Xios   Cara Xios EmptyMon Oct 10, 2016 3:22 pm

I see nothing wrong here. Tiered at 2-1.
Cara Xios Seal-o10
Back to top Go down
http://asmir-doana.forumga.net
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Cara Xios Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cara Xios   Cara Xios EmptyMon Oct 10, 2016 4:07 pm

I don't either, but it might need revisiting later on when/if you decide on her higher states, particularly with strengths/weaknesses...might have to revisit it later on as she gets "trained" anyways. Just to forewarn you, but you also probably already knew that.

Seconded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cara Xios Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cara Xios   Cara Xios Empty

Back to top Go down

Cara Xios
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Character Design :: Character Creation :: Accepted Applications :: Shinigami-
Jump to: