Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Fighting a Storm I_vote_lcapFighting a Storm I_voting_barFighting a Storm I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Fighting a Storm I_vote_lcapFighting a Storm I_voting_barFighting a Storm I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Fighting a Storm Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Fighting a Storm Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Fighting a Storm Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Fighting a Storm Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Fighting a Storm Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Fighting a Storm Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Fighting a Storm Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Fighting a Storm Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Fighting a Storm Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Fighting a Storm Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Fighting a Storm Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Fighting a Storm

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Fighting a Storm Empty
PostSubject: Fighting a Storm   Fighting a Storm EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 9:40 pm

Bogota. How did he end up here again? Ah, the five foot tall kid didn't care. He had mismatched eyes, his left being a blue-grey color while his right looked hollowfied. A sign of his harmonizing with his inner hollow. His hair was dyed dark blue. At the corner of each eye was a lightning bolt tattoo, one red, the other blue. He wore an oversized button up dress shirt that was grey with a pinstripped tie. He also wore slightly baggy blue jean shorts. His tennis shoes were also green. He was odd looking. Underneath his shirt though, was his zanpakutou.

Raiden Arashi was in a warehouse, his opponent on the floor infront of him. The guy had no spirit power whatsoever, hence his quick defeat. The kid didn't even had to draw his sword. He was fast and he was a hand to hand combat practitioner. But an expert would easily kick his ass. But oh well. This was an underground fight. And the odds were stacked against him. Well, the bets were. Yep, he'd be bringing in the big money this time. He turned to the referee. "Who's next? That guy was boring. Gimme more of a challenge, will ya?" He giggled childishly and awaited another challenger...
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Fighting a Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighting a Storm   Fighting a Storm EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 12:59 am

"Why don't you take on someone who isn't outmatched just because they are human.." Came the cold reply from a girl who walked through the crowd and stopped infront of the kid with one hand on her hip while the other just hung at her side. She had watched the fight that took place and had gotten annoyed that this kid was exploiting his own power just for profit. However.. it wasn't really her place to lecture him..considering she was here doing the same thing, but it annoyed her anyways because that ment she wasn't the only one trying to make easy money to scrape by.

"Why don't you fight me. You may find that it isn't as easy as the rest of these guys. I just have two rules.. we will not don our mask..nor will we release more than once." Of course..a few of the people in the crowd got excited when they realized the high stake battle which was about to happen..but a couple got mad because they realized just how unfair the fighting had been up to that point. When they started to bicker and yell Rena held up a hand to get them to shut up and pay attention.

"If he loses..he pays back all the money he won. If I lose. He keeps the money and I pay you all back for him. Sound fair?" Naturally they agreed. Either way they got their money back for the "rigged" fighting and still got to see a real fight one on a level most of them couldn't handle. Which ment they would be smarter and back up further than they had before..much further..the ring around where the fighting had taken place had become like a clearing in a forest now. No one wanted to get caught in the crossfire.

"Lets get things started! The fight is all set!" she said as she placed a hand on her Zanpaktou in the reverse manner while her other hand still hung loose at her side, "Ready!?" She crouched slightly as if she was about to dash forward at full speed, "GO!" She shunpo'd forward while drawing her Zanpaktou..it's reversed blade making it useless for cutting when used normally..but excellent for bashing though it was still in reversed grip..so the blade was coming up instead of down like most normal fighters.

She figured she'd start easy and test what this guy could do. Spiritually they were about even..but she wondered if he could keep up with her strength. speed would be easy..she wasn't the fastest woman in the world by a long shot..but strength..that was her forte.. She was about to find out..due to the power of her swing it created a shockwave from the pressure behind it. This shockwave wouldn't really do anything..since it was an upper slash..but it would definitely be noticable by her opponent.

Last edited by Rena on Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Fighting a Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighting a Storm   Fighting a Storm EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 3:42 am

Rai heard the cold reply and turned to face the girl. "Some humans have some impressive power. But not at my level, dear..." Ah, there she is. His grin showed pure white teeth. "But it seems you are. Perfect..." The "Lightning Storm" practically purred. He kicked up at his back, sending his sword to the air. He caught it with his right hand, put left soon after on it, and got into his traditional stance. Sword at a forty five degree angle at the hip and standing straight up, feet together. A stiff stance. But at first, test skill, since she met the requirments for power, this was the stance he took. His eyes were never wrong in telling one's exact power level...and the power of their energy based attacks. What was better was that she was a fellow vizard.

And then listened to her. He frowned. Not using full power? Then what was the point. Plus, he made a good deal of money here as a side thing, his real purpose was to see if there was anyone worth fighting. "Let me discuss it with Shiro and Shougeki. Give me two minutes...just know that I already don't like it. I like to test my mettle with others. Which means full power. But I'll see what the other two thirds think..." He closed his eyes and was suddenly in a meditative state. Though still in his stance, which was strange already.

Almost immediately upon getting there, being in an abandoned parking lot, he heard laughter from the pasty white version of himself, with stripped dyed hair wearing similar clothes as he. "What a ballsy bitch! She's afraid of our strength!" Shiro continued laughing at the woman's supposedly cowardice.

"Shiro...I don't think it was cowardice...come to think of it, this is a slummish part...possibly wishing to minimize any casualties and not have SS come in to investigate?" Rai turned towards the giant, armored werewolf that was his zanpakutou spirit.

"That would be logical. And I understand it. It is the shinigami's duty to protect the humans after all..." Shiro stopped laughing and started to think. And grudgingly agreed.

"I wanted full contact, but that is probably the best. Take her down, partner!" Both of them stared at him. Rai sighed and returned to reality. Sighing again, he agreed to the terms.

"Shame this wasn't full power, but I got outvoted...I would love to see your full extent, miss. Name? I'm Raiden Arashi..."

He now paid attention to her move. She looked like she was about to dash to him, for a quick draw. And she did with shunpo, aiming for his head. It was then he noticed the blade was on the wrong side. A reverse blade? That was odd. He ducked, aiming a slice to the midsection. But not before noticing the small shockwave, which he actually felt the pressure from it. That...wasn't good. For being a mostly physical fighter...he had average strength. He was fast, and he is quite the swordsman...but only in his later levels of power is his strength any real good. But she wasn't the fastest of people it seemed. Her shunpo was rather horrid...
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Fighting a Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighting a Storm   Fighting a Storm EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 5:54 am

Her blade missed..which didn't really surprise her, but due to the way it had been swung all she had to do was drop it to get it in the path of the man's attack. Whats that? why did she let it go? Thats folly! it couldn't stop an attack with no strength behind it! Well that would be because when she let it go she made it to where the flat side was facing her and this Raiden fellow and as it fell she put the flat of her foot right against the blade where Raiden's zanpaktou was going to connect. Blocking it with that force while she re-grabbed the blade's handle and hopped back a bit. A little unorthodox..but effective.

"Rena Lisola.. Daughter of Kaze Lisola.. don't judge me based on that lunatic though.. You'll regret it."

She had paid attention when he spoke. He wanted a good match and was a little annoyed that it wasn't at full power. But she did say they could release shikai. So. She would make the only compromise she could. Kick things off quick so that he could have some fun. So she smiled and put her sword infront of her with just one hand instead of both.

"If it's a real fight you want.. I guess we should just skip the foreplay and move directly to the final event then.. Cry Havoc..Me-ka Myou Hyoushou.."

When she finished speaking a burst of spiritual pressure flooded the area and stayed at that level. Her Zanpaktou..odd as it was Sealed.. now looked even more odd. It was basically a cylinder shape with a golden handle that had a golden hand guard coming down where the hands should be. The cylinders themselves were black with redish designs on them and upon being visible they began to rotate at great speeds in opposing directions. The top part went right, the middle went left, and the bottom went right. Energy was created and contained around the bash-type sword that matched her own blackish red energy.

She pointed the blade at him and made it look like she was going to dash at him again, but instead he would have suddenly found himself surrounded by shards of dark ice that were at 10 degree's farenheit..those shards converged quickly on his location..but otherwise she didn't move. She noticed off the bat that she was slower than this guy..so she needed to play it smart instead of being a battlerager. However..her abilities weren't the main strength of hers..they were just a nuisance. The point was to use them to get the opponent in range of her strike..so she could hit them and more than likely end it with one blow. Releasing had turned her already incredible strength to more monsterous level..but she didn't want to let him know that til it was either too late..or needed to be done.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Fighting a Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighting a Storm   Fighting a Storm EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 7:30 pm

Nice. She dropped her sword and stomped on his blade, catching her own sword and blocking it. A little clumsy, but effective. She hopped back and spoke some more. She then introduced herself. The boy only shook his head. "I don't know a Kaze Lisola. Though if he's your father, I'd probably enjoy a fight with him too." Rai started to walk calmly to her, angling off to her right. She spoke some more. "I don't mind a little foreplay in a match. Makes it last longer, more enjoyable. That way, we steadily work our way up in upgrades. But this is fine too. Shock: Shougeki S!" His sword's transformation wasn't as different as her's. His blade was now a rapier like weapon with a cone-shaped aura around the blade. Rena's was a lot...different. Rai kind of stared at it in amazement. It definately wasn't used for cutting...probably bashing brains...considering that shockwave from earlier, it wouldn't surprise him.

Dark ice surrounded her as she pointed the new weapon at him. Ice, eh? But it was still energy based in the end. They fired at him. Rai merely chuckled as an electric net surrounded him. His transformable zanpakutou's defensive form. The ice slammed into the net and was held there. Soon, they rotated around him and fired right back at her twice as fast, but also weaker. The net went down and he followed them briefly. He used shunpo, reappearing low and to her left. He swiped twice at her feet, hoping to lower her own speed even more. He then jumped up and aimed a knee to her face, kicking off of her whether she dodged or if he hit. As he landed, he was about to summon his mask and fire a cero...but then he remembered the conditions and stopped himself. He looked at the spectators. "I don't mind you guys watching, but for your own safety, please get back some more...if something happens...I won't be saving you."

The vizard looked back at the girl, ready to move or to defend. He was more defensive with this form. Which makes sense considering its abilities...
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Fighting a Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighting a Storm   Fighting a Storm EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 12:50 am

As Raiden sent back her own attack she just released her "Dark Pulse!" causing her black reiatsu to burst out and completely destroyed the ice shards..as well as hurling back any of the humans that hadn't reached a safe zone to spectate from. Course it didn't actually hurt any of them..other than the pain of being tossed backwards by a shockwave of energy. She kept it up too for Raiden had made his next move soon after..interrupting his attempts at taking out her feet by using the force of her burst to knock him back a few feet..just enough for the sword to miss it's intended targets.

The burst ended the moment Raiden's blades missed their target..causing a little bit of sweat to show on Rena's face..though she wiped it off with the sleeve of her left arm..the one not holding her Zanpaktou. She grinned afterwards and looked pretty relaxed even though she just released alot of energy. Another one of her strengths..it came in handy during moments like this. The guy was faster than her..and he knew it. That was going to be annoying.. Her instincts and reflexes were good but that didn't make her overall speed be good.

"Ha.. so you know what your doing..good. That makes it so much more of a fight. Sucks that you have your pesky speed.. but I got my ways around that.. as you've noticed.."

It had become noticable that her body was now much colder than a regular human body. As the air around her chilled immensely.. having had time to adapt to her bodies sudden change in temperature. Now the ground around her feet was starting to glow a light blue from the coldness..though it didn't freeze over at any point except the parts that had sweat or moisture on it. Her zanpaktou was now encased in a more thick amount of energy..seeming to vibrate with even more power as the time slowly passed.

She was still smiling too. At the moment..she was just buying time. she didn't really care about winning the fight anymore at this moment..she just wanted to see if she could force this man to break the terms of their fight..she was waiting..building the power around her Zanpaktou slowly and surely..though the "amount" didn't change.. the density and concentration of power did. She didn't know that this man's ability to sense was so acute that he would most likely figure her plan out.

But it didn't change her plan. She swung her Zanpaktou and caused a big uprising of earth..blocking both visibility of her and sending chunks of concrete in Raiden's direction. Using the distraction as best she could..she went over the rocks and down with a two handed swing instead of her usual one style. Even if she missed..the impact would have caused one hell of a crater and shockwave from collision. Good thing she already knocked the slower of the human spectators back to a safe distance or they might have gotten themselves in a bit of a jam during her strike.

When she came down..even if she missed Raiden..she would have did her absolute best to keep track of him..if not visually..then spiritually..her sensing wasn't super enhanced but it wasn't lacking either. She wasn't going to let him get the drop on her..not that easily! She wasn't the daughter of a powerful madman for nothing! Even if she hated her lineage!
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Fighting a Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighting a Storm   Fighting a Storm EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 1:35 am

Rai was forced back by a shockwave of dark reiatsu of some sort, completely interrupting his counter attack. He stopped his backward motion and just looked like to just stand at an angle on the beam above them. He glared back at her. He snorted at her remark. "Who said that was the fastest I could go? And who said I might not find a way around that pulse thing? You caught me off guard with it that time and I couldn't get an accurate measure of it. But next time won't be the case..." He watched. And now even he started to become nervous. "Your weapon is continually taking your power and condensing it...I would hate to get hit by it...even a weak, wide ranged attack, when condensed, can make someone have a bad day..." He muttered more to himself than anything, his eyes allowing him to see it, and decided to go for it.

He zoomed in on her. Thats when she made her move. He repeatedly used shunpo, tracking and keeping her in his vision with ease while avoiding the chunks of concrete. As she moved in to slam down with her weapon. What a slow beast. He quickly took off his tie and curled into her body. Jumping up from between her armes, he noosed the tie over her head and pulled, choking her. But only for a few seconds as the tie snapped, forcing Rai into a back flip away from her back. He took an extra jump back, just to stay out of range. When he looked at the tie...he was confused. It didn't look like the thing just snapped, but rather, it was cut. He looked at her in time to see a bone shard at her neck retreating back into her body.

Rai blinked twice. "Wow...I wasn't expecting that...that's pretty cool..." Who wouldn't think that? But now it was time for him to get serious. She didn't like his speed, so he'd figure he'll use it to a much more fuller extent. The young vizard lunged at her, blade first in a type of thrust. But it wasn't a real person, but an afterimage that would countinue, but wouldn't hurt or damage anything or anyone. Rai was now behind her, aiming quick strike to her left arm pit, and then fading back. The boy went in from the front again, except using shunpo at the last minute to reappear just above her head, aiming a slash at the shoulder. When he landed, which would make them back to back, Rai spun, and shunpo again, leaving an afterimage that would also do nothing to harm her, and by this time, the first afterimage would have long since disappeared. The real Rai was behind her again, striking at the back of her knee again before backing off.

He wondered what else she could do. He didn't want to switch forms yet until he knew most of her abilities. And the boy didn't want to continue with these hit and fade tactics. But there was no helping it right now...
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Fighting a Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighting a Storm   Fighting a Storm EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 8:15 pm

She couldn't keep up with him..and though he was being a braggart about it she still knew she could win if she could just get that one blow. But he had figured out at least part of her plan. He noticed her zanpaktou slowly growing in power..but that didn't change the plan. He didn't know the magnitude this attack was going to be at..though he may start to figure it out closer to it's activation.

But for now..she had to buy time. Her Zanpaktou hummed with power..though it didn't actually make any noise other than it's grinding rotation noises. It's thick energy was..if it were possible..looking even thicker than before..Raiden didn't waste anytime either. He went on the attack immediately..using his speed to his advantage the best he could. It was annoying..but it seemed Rena had no other choice but to rely on her zanpaktou powers for the moment.

"Kill em all! HAHAHHAAHHAHAH" Meka cried out for the blood of Rena's opponent. Being a hollow spirit that was pretty natural..but Rena ignored her and kept control of the situation. As Raiden started his many speed attacks..Rena did something quite simple..but it only bought time for her reflexes to kick in and do the rest..

She activated her eye's special technique that she had learned through centuries of hard training with very secretive people. Her eyes turned red..then turned into a very strange pattern. She skipped staying in stage one and immediately activated level 2..for 360 degree sight around her..this wouldn't make up for her lack of speed..but at least now she could see every angle that he could attack from..making it easier to react.

Each time she even saw he was attacking..she formed a small two foot long tanto blade to block him made of the hardest condensed dark ice crystals she could form with her reiatsu. Each time one formed..it slowed Raiden by blocking him a little before being shattered due to his swing..allowing Rena the precious time she needed in order to move her body out of the way. Her speed wasn't as good as his maybe..but her reflexes and instincts with her own abilities were still very keen. Topping that with her ability to see every angle..it made it that much easier to close the gap.

However.she wasn't capable of stopping all of the attacks. Even with being able to see him she still wasn't as fast as him. she was so focused on the sound of his blade being swung that when he knee'd her leg instead she was surprised and hit by it..however.that surprise turned into a instinctual reaction..as the moment contact was made her leg spiked out more dark ice crystal "bone shards" at him in order to try and impale his knee while he had contact with her. She went down on the knee of the leg she got hit in..but unless he was way faster than she originally thought..she hoped she had at least cut his knee a little.

Unfortunately..she had reached her limit with creation during trying to slow his attacks..having made several of the tanto who's icey bits now floated around her. So she couldn't launch an attack as big as she would have liked..but the shattered shards were still useful..because she sent them hurling at Raiden as quick as she could.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Fighting a Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighting a Storm   Fighting a Storm EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 8:40 pm

The power around the weapon just kept building! And that damn ice was too quick forming! And that bone shard barely got his knee, as he was retracting it away from her, making small trickles of blood run down his leg into his socks. What came next was the pieces of the ice shards he'd smashed trying to get her. "Sekisho!" He held his sword out in front of him at an angle, and formed a type of lightning shield. Far too late to use his Kagami again. He was pushed back a good dozen yards, just a few feet away from the line of spectators. Rai walked two yards in, the lightning shield gone. He couldn't wait any more. "Shame...I had wanted to wait until I knew more of your abilities...but it's time for me to be a bit more aggressive...Shock: Shougeki C!" Rai had started to spin his rapier vertacally and in front of him as he spoke. The weapon then started to change, the ground in front of his feet being crushed and sliced. When it was done, and the boy held the monster of a killing tool horizontally, the blade to his left, it was revealed to be a massive scythe.

But this thing was ten feet long, the shaft four or five inches in diameter, the blade itself was five feet long, and on the opposite end of the blade was a trio of thick rings around the shaft, perfect for crushing. His offensive form that allowed his offensive abilities to be used. Two things should play out. Surprise at the fact his sword just transformed again, and surprise at how big the thing was when compared to the weilder. Either way, Rai did not waste time.

He started with a jab with the end with the three rings. If she dodged it, he would follow it up with a swing with the blade end. If she blocked it, but let it slide through, he would let it slide to hopefully nick her with the massive blade. If she had blocked it outright, he would just jump back right after, like with all the other possible methods of attack. Lightning then started to gather around the scythe blade, the lights starting to flicker. But the way he was holding the monstrous weapon, he would have to swing it up, blade first. And he did. "Ikazuchi!" A massive electrical wave was fired with the swing. His most powerful attack without his mask. Rai then twisted the scythe so that if swung down, its blade would be pointed down. And he followed that wave and swung down with everything he had. Which wasn't much since his strength was only average. And with it, another lightning attack, though one much weaker, it was also a barrage. "Shottogan!" A dozen lightning bolts came out from all over the weapon, aiming at his female foe.

Right after, he jumped back, weapon resting on his shoulder. And ready to attack or something to show itself from the smoke...
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Fighting a Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighting a Storm   Fighting a Storm EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 4:54 am

( wewt wewt misunderstanding for the win! )

She frowned when he called a new release and was under the impression he broke the rules because she didn't know of anyone that had two releases for a shikai. That didn't please her.. In fact she was obviously bum fuck pissed about it. She had CLEARLY stated that she didn't want this to go bankai or hollowfication..but she didn't know..it was an honest mistake.

She didn't get the chance to open her mouth and yell at him though because he didn't waste any time attacking her. Her reiatsu shot up the the highest limit it could without the aid of her dark pulse ability. Her anger and intent to beat the living shit out of the man was clearly evident even to the spectators who were watching.

Raiden swung his weapon at her at this point hoping his reach would give him an advantage. She didn't like it. She was pissed off. She bashed her zanpaktou against his as hard as she possibly could and started a death march forward towards him when he released a bunch of lightning attacks at her. The first one she dodged by shunpo'ing to the left. The rest she tanked through by forming her dark ice crystal "bone shards" over her entire body.. something that she couldn't do all that often because of how taxing it was on her body.

It flaked off as smoke was caused due to the man's attack..but even if she wasn't visible it was completely obvious she wasn't down for the count because her outraged reiatsu hadn't calmed down in the slightest. She used the smoke to her advantage and boosted her shunpo as much as she could with her own reiatsu to help attempt to make up for the fact she sucked at it. Upon doing this she was near the roof of the arena and was above Raiden.

"CHEATER!" She yelled in anger as she released all of the energy that had been trapped around her zanpaktou. Normally is wasn't so big and as powerful when she did this..but because she had contained the energy for an extended period of time it got a boost of 20%..topping that with the fact she was outputting all of her power at the moment due to anger...this was definitely not a messing around attack.

With a noise that seemed very similiar to a cero. She shot the energy in beam form directly down upon Raiden's head. The beam's size had increased due to all the previously stated factors..making it really hard to dodge..but not all impossible. It was about as big as it could get without endangering the Spectators. After she released it..she landed and fell to a knee..panting heavily from having wasted so much of her spiritual power so quickly..had she done that over a longer course of time it probably wouldn't have bothered her so much..but she felt like she could barely move now.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Fighting a Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighting a Storm   Fighting a Storm EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 6:27 pm

She was pissed. Rai could literally feel it. Why though? He hadn't broken any of the rules or anything...then why was she mad? Just because of his shikai type? Either way, he could tell she wasn't down because of her murderous intent. She had dodged and weathered through his attacks well. Not too surprising, typically those that lacked speed were tanks. He felt her go up. Rena was near the roof, and called him a cheater, which she only got a confused expression.

And then a worried one when she launched her attack. Holy. Freaking. Hell! Now, he didn't have much choice in the matter. The beam was wide, and if this was a more open space, he probably would have used Utsuemi to avoid it. Damn her for forcing him to use his mask! Without even clawing his face, his mask formed, and black lightning was then manipulated and fired to meet it. The shockwaves from the collision knocked the spectators to the ground. The two attacks cancelled each other out. Kurigari Arashi. His most powerful attack. Unfortunately, a third of his mask shattered as well. But that didn't matter, his mask disappeared.

Rai glared at her. "Don't you dare call me a cheater. I didn't use my bankai or my mask until just now, and only to protect myself..." He attempted to walk to her, but stumbled a little bit before catching himself with his scythe. "My shikai is a transformable type. Shougeki S is my defensive form, meaning only defensive attacks like my Sekisho and Kagami are usable. Shougeki C, that you see now, is my offensive form. Meaning Ikazuchi and Shottogan are usable, but not the defensive abilities of S. While you still won, simple fact is: my switching forms was NOT cheating. Just using my abilities to their fullest. I would have preferred a more dignified way of losing, but a deal is a deal. Ref, make sure that the money I got earlier is distributed evenly with everyone..."

Rai continued to walk, using his scythe as a type of crutch, the adreniline now subsiding. And offered Rena his hand. "Don't question my honor again. Ever. It was a good match, just wish it could have lasted a bit longer."
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Fighting a Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighting a Storm   Fighting a Storm EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 8:13 pm

Rena blinked in confusion as the man yelled at her for lying about him cheating. ..Wait..so he didn't use his bankai? But he.. oh..he explained that within a few seconds of her thinking it..she had looked like she was about to open her mouth right as he did so too. but she shut it and let him finish his explaination. Then she took his hand looking very embarassed.

"I'm sorry...I've never seen anyone that had two shikai forms..I thought because of the drastic change that you had entered bankai..and I kinda let my anger get the best of me..short fuse and all. Now that I know that won't happen again...at least not with you."

She brushed her skirt off from all the dust and such that had occured during the fight and held up a hand as the Ref started to walk away. "Hold up.. I owe this guy.. I'll be paying. if I hadn't overreacted and jumped to conclusions..he might not have lost. I can be pretty over the top when I get mad.."

She pulled forth her wallet, which might make one question where she had hidden it among her no pocket clothing during the fight, and pulled out half of the money she had won from earlier bouts. She didn't really need that much to begin with..Originally she was just taking advantage of these guys like this guy was trying too. No sense in making him take a loss he might not be able to bounce back from.

"Hey. You said you didn't know my father... So that means you haven't joined The Endless yet.. Everyone in that organization knows my father because he is one of the top members. I don't think you'd like him..but everyone else is pretty agreeable within that place..and they are all Vizard. you might be able to live better if you joined them. I'd take you..but I get the feeling that's going to be taken out of my hands shortly anyways."

She said that last bit because she could already feel the coming presence of another vizard. Most likely drawn here due to the fact that she had forced Raiden to draw his mask during their match. Vizards were always on the look out for other vizards..so this made sense.

"I guess I'll stay and see who it is..but after that we're gonna be parting ways. Hope to have a no holds back fight with you someday. Outta be really interesting then."

So that was it. Time to wait and see who it was..it most certainly wasn't her father..the reiatsu was too low..and Kaze never lowered his. Wonder who it was then..she could at least say hi before leaving since it wasn't her old man.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

Fighting a Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighting a Storm   Fighting a Storm EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 12:13 am

Parius frowned. He didn't like what he was about to do. It was against his principles, to recruit someone into the Kishimasuku. He sighed, as he felt both the powers surge. He smiled, when he finally saw them. "Well, well. Rena. Didn't think I would see you here. Been a while." he looked at the guy. "I like your clothes." Parius held his coat out, and said, "And I'm NOT being a smart ass."

"Anyway, one of my "Superior" officers, felt your battle, and sent me here. I'm supposed to ask you, if you want to join the Kishimasuku. Or the Endless, if you can't pronounce that." He smiled, before turning back to Rena. "So, did you tell him bout us?" He turned back to the guy. "I'm not sure how to explain it. They, and I'll explain why I call them they other than we, are a group of Vizards, all coming together. Most of them are ok, but some are..." he let the word hang, before going on. "Now, I called them "they" before, because they are just a place I'm staying, right now. I plan on moving on. But, I got bored. So, here I am. Anyway, what is your answer?"
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Fighting a Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighting a Storm   Fighting a Storm EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 1:54 am

Rai frowned heavily and put his hand on her wallet. "Even if you had waited with that attack, I would have had to use my mask and Kurigari Arashi to block it either way. Too confined for Utsuemi." Rai tried to make her put it back and explained that weather or not she had waited with it would have made no difference. He was still bested with the conditions brought forth. "As far as my bankai goes...Shougeki, show yourself..." A massive, armored werewolf showed itself. "If I had used my bankai, there would have been a massive power surge, typical of most bankai to my understanding. Now, I gain armor chunks when I go into bankai, including gauntlets and forearm pieces you see on my zan spirit. Same with the shoulder armor mounts and the legging from the knee down. My scythe is a constant though. The two forms have a distinct tendantcy to surprise my opponents a lot. Thanks Shougeki. Try not to be pissed at Shiro..." Rai just knew his inner hollow had gone off on an aritstic craze just now in their inner world. The boy just explained just to clarify some more. As to his bankai's abilities, it should be pretty obvious, but he wouldn't tell.

His scythe became a katana once more, and with a flick of the wrist, it was back in its scabbard hidden underneath his dress shirt. Miss Rena then continued to speak. The Endless all vizard? Clearly she didn't like her father, hence her reason for not staying with them. Rai simply smiled at her. "I'm always up for a friendly spar. Though perhaps with no spectators and in a more private place. I'm always up for testing my skills, my abilities against another. Though not sure if the end result would be the same anyway. I sense them too, but I don't...Ah, there he is. Mid-lieutenent level. My eyes allows me full sight into your exact power level with a glimpse, whether you're hiding it or not, even if you're a bounto. Same goes with any energy based attack, including elements..." He responded and pointed out the man, even explaining how he knew his exact power level.

The man knew Rena it seemed, and commented on Rai's clothes. "If you like dark shades I guess they're alright. Don't be expecting me to wear the exact same thing twice though... I hate monoteny(sp?)." Rai ignored the last bit. And listened to the rest. The little vizard thought for a bit. His first loyalty was to Soul Society, despite their policy. Though he himself left before they could kick him out, he had left a letter, saying exactly where his loyalties lie. But he didn't know this group, surprisingly, considering he's been all over the world. And with that, didn't know their goals. Rai nodded, coming to a decision. "My first loyalties is to Soul Society. I don't know your leader. I don't know your goals. I don't know anything about you. Before I can come to any definate decision, I'll need to speak with your leader. However, if I believe this group poses any threat to Soul Society, don't be surprised when you see the Gotei 13 at your doorstep. Understood?" His voice took on a darker turn. Instead of being more cheery and optimistic, it was downright hard and serious, even had a lower, darker tone, definately meaning he meant business. His eyes shared the same glower. He wondered if this would be acceptable. It better be, otherwise, he was probably gonna stick with Rena for a while.

(OOC: I guess this would be part one of Rai's recruitment...)
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Fighting a Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighting a Storm   Fighting a Storm EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 2:16 am

Rena groaned and smacked her forehead with her palm..causing a slight temor in the process and leaving a nice red mark on her own head..upon thinking..maybe she should have sealed her zanpaktou first that way she didn't hurt herself doing common everyday things..So thats what she did. She put the tip of her Zanpaktou by it's sheathe and after it stopped spinning it's three parts it reverted..the reverse blade katana being sheathed right after that.

"If I had known it was you I woulda been long gone.. Mr. Nosy.."

She listened as he and Raiden exchanged a few words and then laughed out loud when Raiden mentioned the Kishimasuku being a threat to Soul Society. In all honesty she didn't know any of the members besides this one and one other. But it was the fact the one other was even there that gave her cause for concern to begin with. She more gently put her hand on her forehead while shaking her head slowly.

"I dunno bout the other members..honestly don't.. But my father is among them.. Even if they aren't a danger to Soul Society as a group..he most certainly will be. He is a monster..plain and simple.. feel free to punch him in the face and say it's from his daughter..if you got the guts to take him on in a match right after that is.."

However..she did get curious..so she decided that she would see about tagging along and meeting whoever thought they were above and beyond her father..since she did know that he wasn't the leader himself. If he was a good guy..she wouldn't be expecting much. If he wasn't though..she'd definitely fear for the World of the Living and Soul Society.

"Not to be a drag..but mind if I tag along? I wouldn't mind seeing whoever is responsible for putting a leash on my dog of a father.."
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

Fighting a Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighting a Storm   Fighting a Storm EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 2:56 am

"Aw, hurting my feelings." He said to Rena. "Anyway, as for what they are striving for. I don't know, and I don't care. I have friends, in the Soul Society. I'm not exactly gonna turn on them. If it leads to that, I mean." He listened, as Rena talked of her Father. "Yep. Sounds like him." He said, before turning around. "I don't care if you come along, Rena. I'm not staying, though." He turned back, before giving Rai a piece of paper.

"Give this number a call. It'll take you to them." He turned back, and started walking away. "Well, hope you join. Or not. I don't care. I am out of here. Got places to be." He put his hand on the air, waving to them. HE Shunpo'ed out. As he was moving, Parius smiled. Time for a little fun. He thought, before kicking his speed up. He didn't know where he was going, but it felt good, to be able to move, without someone telling him where.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Fighting a Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighting a Storm   Fighting a Storm EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 7:23 pm

Rena laughed at him in his last response. Rai smiled at her. "If he's every bit as strong as you, I'd be looking forward to putting him in his place or just getting rid of him if need be. I'll gladly give him a punch, compliments of you, though I doubt I could manage something as strong as yours." After all, Rai loves a good fight. And this chick was a nice challenge. Her father should be interesting. The boy frowned at this Parius guy. He didn't know? What kind of leader keeps that a secret? That's kind of important after all. May be he or she had a good excuse. Either way, he'll need to find out. The guy gave Rai a piece of paper with a number on it. That was good, and then the guy left. Turning to Rena, he spoke. "I wouldn't mind having at least a temporary travelling buddy. I've made some contacts in the CIA, lets see what country this phone number goes to and head there. Shall we?"

The duo went off...

~Thread End~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fighting a Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighting a Storm   Fighting a Storm Empty

Back to top Go down

Fighting a Storm
Page 1 of 1