Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Meeting the would-be new Lord (Zenke) I_vote_lcapMeeting the would-be new Lord (Zenke) I_voting_barMeeting the would-be new Lord (Zenke) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Meeting the would-be new Lord (Zenke) I_vote_lcapMeeting the would-be new Lord (Zenke) I_voting_barMeeting the would-be new Lord (Zenke) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Meeting the would-be new Lord (Zenke) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Meeting the would-be new Lord (Zenke) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Meeting the would-be new Lord (Zenke) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Meeting the would-be new Lord (Zenke) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Meeting the would-be new Lord (Zenke) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Meeting the would-be new Lord (Zenke) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Meeting the would-be new Lord (Zenke) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Meeting the would-be new Lord (Zenke) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Meeting the would-be new Lord (Zenke) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Meeting the would-be new Lord (Zenke) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Meeting the would-be new Lord (Zenke) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Meeting the would-be new Lord (Zenke)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Meeting the would-be new Lord (Zenke) Empty
PostSubject: Meeting the would-be new Lord (Zenke)   Meeting the would-be new Lord (Zenke) EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 3:50 pm

Model X and Yuma walked into the town, heading towards the base of the Scarred Mountain. No one made a move against them, but it was clear they were keeping an eye on them. They saw Thanatos in the distance. Once they got there, X spoke up. "Yuma gave me his report. Explain."

He was short and to the point. The robot wanted to take down Kos-Mos. But why suggest a meeting with him? Did he hope to keep X from interfering? He'll fight against any armies the former leader brings, but himself? No...he'll let him pass to fight his opponent. He'll fight for whoever was on the throne. Plain and simple.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the would-be new Lord (Zenke)   Meeting the would-be new Lord (Zenke) EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 8:05 pm

Zero was standing a little bit back from Thanatos, keeping an eye on everything. He had argued the point that they were too exposed out here, but Thanatos had stated that the residents of this town would not attack them. It's not them I'm worried about. We are in enemy territory, meeting with someone from the enemy side. Zero thought. he slightly adjusted his long, black jacket, as he saw the two Serion appear, somewhat farther away.

The two got close, and the taller one spoke. Zero watched him, very carefully. There was something.....familiar about this one. Then it hit him, and he walked over to Thanatos, speaking quietly enough for only his Lord to hear him. "This one. He's from the same Model line as me. Much more recent. However, I cannot tell how recent. If my power is anything to go by, be careful. At least until we know they aren't hostile." He looked back at the both of them, X specifically. "You would do better to watch your tone, young one. Have, at the very least, some respect."
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the would-be new Lord (Zenke)   Meeting the would-be new Lord (Zenke) EmptySat Oct 15, 2016 12:36 pm

thanatos watched them approach. Zero leaned over and wispered to him. Thanatos nodded. "I wonder who is continuing the line? Last i remember there was only three after you." He said. He remembered the 3rd. Kos-mos sent him to his destruction at the hands of the humans, along with Xeradul the Armored and Krosis. Though Krosis had survived. Speaking of which, the machine had contacted him. It was likely he would arrive here too.

Yuma and model x reached them. Zero told X to show some respect but Thanatos held up a hand. Lowering his hood, he looked at X. "Its simple really. I never stepped down as your leader, but Kos-mos clearly doesn't want me to just walk in and take it back. She made that clear when she unlawfully shut down your predecessor here for rebelling against her. She stole the title, so I'm taking back whats mine. What should have gone to my rightful predecessor when I disappeared. Kos-mos knew she was to give control to Serena if i was destroyed. She disobeyed a direct order. She knows I won't let that slide." He said. He looked between the two of them.

"And that is that. I am going after Kos-mos. I wont attack anyone who doesn't get in my way, so keep your forces from my path and I'll do the rest. I'm not bringing an army, or Even Zero. and the fight might not even take place here. Just keep your distance from Kos-mos until its over and eitherway, you wont have a problem."
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the would-be new Lord (Zenke)   Meeting the would-be new Lord (Zenke) EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 10:08 pm

X and Yuma listened. Victors always wrote the history. So who knows if this was accurate or not. Either way, Thanatos answered his call. "Keep to your word that no armies or him will join you, and I will guarantee that I nor Yuma will interfere. I fight for whoever is on the throne, be it you or her. However, I dislike fighting other people's battles...it's not the honorable thing to do. When or if you take the throne, I'll show you the respect you deserve. Until then." X nodded at the duo before promptly turning around and leave.

Yuma did the same. "Not gonna talk to that Zero guy? His power core formation is similar to your's."

"There is no need. We'll talk plenty if his master beats Kos-Mos." The younger serion simply nodded and looked back at the duo, still curious. Thankfully, none of the residents were giving them trouble...but that could change at any time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the would-be new Lord (Zenke)   Meeting the would-be new Lord (Zenke) Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting the would-be new Lord (Zenke)
Page 1 of 1