Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Beanpole and the Odd Duo (Ryo) I_vote_lcapBeanpole and the Odd Duo (Ryo) I_voting_barBeanpole and the Odd Duo (Ryo) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Beanpole and the Odd Duo (Ryo) I_vote_lcapBeanpole and the Odd Duo (Ryo) I_voting_barBeanpole and the Odd Duo (Ryo) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Beanpole and the Odd Duo (Ryo) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Beanpole and the Odd Duo (Ryo) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Beanpole and the Odd Duo (Ryo) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Beanpole and the Odd Duo (Ryo) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Beanpole and the Odd Duo (Ryo) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Beanpole and the Odd Duo (Ryo) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Beanpole and the Odd Duo (Ryo) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Beanpole and the Odd Duo (Ryo) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Beanpole and the Odd Duo (Ryo) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Beanpole and the Odd Duo (Ryo) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Beanpole and the Odd Duo (Ryo) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Beanpole and the Odd Duo (Ryo)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Beanpole and the Odd Duo (Ryo) Empty
PostSubject: Beanpole and the Odd Duo (Ryo)   Beanpole and the Odd Duo (Ryo) EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 5:02 pm

France. A beach. If it wasn't so dreadfully boring or if he wasn't so dreadfully lonely, would have made for a good date location. Again, if Simon wasn't also doing work again. This time at a café, manning the register and also helping the other two waitresses. Miles on the other hand was bored out of his mind, watching the area.

He probably could have helped, but he wasn't good at balancing stuff on his arms or anything like that. The five foot five boy started to slowly walk off...and then take off running when Simon wasn't looking. Besides if trouble started, he can call him anyways. The boy jumped off a retaining wall onto the sand. The orange eyed teenager didn't have a swimsuit on, but he did have beach shorts on. Taking off his shoes and shirt, letting the Yuki kanji tattoo on his collarbone show, he went for a swim.

Only to promptly get hit by a volleyball...in the head.
Back to top Go down
Joris Cullen
Normal Member
Joris Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Beanpole and the Odd Duo (Ryo)   Beanpole and the Odd Duo (Ryo) EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 5:56 pm

He had never actually visited France, but he had heard that they had wondrous beaches, and even finer women at them. He had been traveling Europe ever since his father had passed away and this week was no different. He took a few steps up until he was at the counter and held up two fingers, "Two double shot vanilla espressos and an apple fritter." He turned and looked over his shoulder at the boy hopping the retaining wall and smiled. Sitting out of the beach didn't sound like a bad idea, hell he already had his swimming suit on and the towel in his backpack would work out. "If you could run someone out to the beach when it's ready I'll be close the stairs down. I'll tip the barista and server." He dropped the Euro's on the counter before sprinting out of the café.

A red backpack flew off his back, his shirt came off, and the towel spread out. He wasn't completely worried about the sun cause he didn't plan to be out under it for long. He'd probably find some girls out alone and try to share that second coffee with them. It was at that moment it hit him that he hadn't specified for them to be iced. "Crap.. who's going to want a hot coffee on the beach in the middle of the day.." He started to lay down as he watched the kid who jumped the retaining wall get hit in the head by a volleyball. He sprung up from his towel and sprinted out across the beach leaving his stuff behind. The only thing he gave a shit about was his shirt he had left behind anyways. Diving into the water and went to try and get to the kid. Who knew how hard the volleyball had hit him and he might need help.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Beanpole and the Odd Duo (Ryo)   Beanpole and the Odd Duo (Ryo) EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 8:40 pm

Luckily, Miles wasn't in the water that much. And he wasn't exactly the biggest of kids around either, so it was fairly easy for anyone to drag him out. Miles coughed and had a small fit while the volleyball that hit him washed up ashore next to him. He spoke to the kind blond stranger...that sort off looked like a slightly older Jun. "Aragato...ah, sorry, I mean thanks..." The teenager, on the verge of crying, blushed at his accidental use of Japanese. At his temple on his head, a bruise was already forming and a major headache.

Miles already knew Simon was gonna freak out. Soon enough, the violet haired man, with the blond's order and a side of ice in case he meant iced coffee, was by his side looking him over like an obsessed parent. How he managed to do that without dropping either the ice, the two double shot vanilla expressos, or the apple fritter was anyone's guess. After some other teens owned up to it, Simon's bloodlust was...scary to say the least. Shoving the blond's order in his arms, Simon took out a green energy blade with a black handle, which soon had 15 green ribbons coming out of it. Kicking the volleyball into the ocean, he did one slash and fifteen remote slashes went out into the ocean. And cut the volleyball to pieces. "Harm my son again, and that will be you."

Said teens cowered and ran away as Miles threw a sand ball at his head. "Don't be so threatening! It was an accident! ACCIDENT! Calm down!" Miles was even more embarrassed. Especially since they were practically ignoring the other man. The one that got Miles out of the water. He bashfully spoke again. "Sorry...he's really overprotective..." He rubbed the back of his head. Miles hoped Simon will let the guy have his order for free after helping him out...
Back to top Go down
Joris Cullen
Normal Member
Joris Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Beanpole and the Odd Duo (Ryo)   Beanpole and the Odd Duo (Ryo) EmptyThu Oct 27, 2016 12:49 am

He shook his head as the kid spoke Japanese and then English, "No, don't worry about it. I'm pretty sure everyone even in the world over already know what it means." He had gone to toss the volleyball back, but in the amount of time it had taken him to get the boy out of the water and regard his appreciation the barista had already shown up, and it happened to be this kids parent? He looked between the two and raised an eye brow he couldn't tell the age difference easily, but he chalked that up to just Europeans. What really caught him off was the volleyball flying out across the waters and the green ribbons that chased it down. "That's a pretty interesting magic trick."

He took a bite out of the apple fritter and a sip of his coffee. This definitely wasn't how he thought the time at the beach would develop but hell he loved to learn new things and that magic trick was definitely something. "So is this entire little skit something to promote publicity to the cafe?" He tilted his head and looked back over the dividing wall towards the cafe then towards the odd duo. He held the other coffee out towards the two, "You'll still get that tip for me stealing your time away from the counter but entertain my mind a bit. How'd you do that thing out over the water?
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Beanpole and the Odd Duo (Ryo)   Beanpole and the Odd Duo (Ryo) EmptyThu Oct 27, 2016 1:40 am

Simon shook his head at the blond young man. "Neither a magic trick nor a skit. This *takes the black stick for the guy to look at* is called Fujin. It's created by the Coalition Against Spiritual Interference's chief of research and development. I do odd jobs when I'm not working for them, hence my access on this. It has a recharge time when being used and when sheathed like this for those remote slashes, but is otherwise just an energy katana. And 15 remote slashes is all that can be done for an amount of time. It's a handy little toy. There are buttons that I use to activate the ability, which has a visual show. It even has a training mode on it, just blunt force attacks and green cheeto dust on you if you get hit." Of course, he wouldn't let the guy try it or anything. Simon took out the energy blade again and activated said training mode.

Then drew little smiley faces on Miles's cheeks with said cheeto dust, angering the boy. Then running off with payment in hand while Miles spouted obscenities at him in Japanese. Turning towards the man, he took the offered coffee. "Jun tested it. Supposedly the first two versions made him get a haircut to make everything match. I'm Miles, and that was Simon, my dad. He's...a lot older than he looks. Thanks for the coffee...and that's how we always are..." By a lot, Miles meant by a several centuries...over a millennia actually. But that was because he was a bounto. And Miles his doll.

In that regard, they were a very odd duo as well. Usually, unreleased, a doll is an inanimate object, then released into a sentient being. It was sort of the opposite. Miles turned into a sword, but was still sentient. They were always bickering or up to some antics. They've always attracted attention that way. But they also got along really well...
Back to top Go down
Joris Cullen
Normal Member
Joris Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Beanpole and the Odd Duo (Ryo)   Beanpole and the Odd Duo (Ryo) EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 1:44 am

He looked between the two, the sword, and then back across the water processing everything in his head. "So what nation provided that toy again?" He didn't seem to believe much of it but he just assumed it was some of the more high end military mumbo he never cared for taking a sip of his coffee again before the barista ran off again. "So your dad's military. That's pretty cool I guess. Mine was too but he ended up passing on during service." He held up his wrist with the two tags hanging from it. "Who's Jun? I really don't know most the things you guys threw around there. Like an energy katana? Isn't that basically just a joke toy for kids who were really into movies? Then what exactly is the coalition? Just a fancy name for a big military organization?"

He didn't have much of a clue, taking another bite of the apple fritter he turned his gaze to look across the beach. The little light show scare had also gotten people on the beach point and whisper about the duo still standing next to each other on the beach as Simon had run off. "Definitely not how I thought this day by the beach side would go. Wonder if they think we're freaks or a kid and a hero." He sighed taking another sip of the coffee and looking over to Miles again waiting for answers.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Beanpole and the Odd Duo (Ryo)   Beanpole and the Odd Duo (Ryo) EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 2:20 am

Both Miles and Simon were floored by the guy's response. "That "toy" is a weapon. No nation provided that, the Coalition did. Their headquarters are in the U.S., New York City more specifically. But they don't belong to any nation. They do have agreements with most nations, but they deal specifically with Hollow, Arrancar, Sinners, and advent humans abusing their powers. What rock did you grow up under..." Miles was really perplexed. Simon let his "son" deal with the info overhaul.

"Um...Jun is...my...older brother figure? He's really nice...and strong...and a year older than me...but you look like a slightly older version of him. He's a part of Research and Development...he often tests new equipment and new recruits. Did you not just see Fujin? That wasn't a blade made of steel...some things in the movies are doable nowadays...and have been for decades compared to odd occurrences before. Yeah, that's what it's called..." Really, this guy was weird as hell. Who didn't know of the Coalition and what they did? Either that, or he forgot or never paid any attention. It was kind of sad that he lost his father. If Simon died...so would he...

Miles shrugged. "Probably a combo, they did see me throw sand at him..." He was used to some stares. Particularly at his tattoo. The boy went back into the water a little bit to wipe off some of the green dust on his face. That was when he heard the roar and made him drop the coffee. Then came another one.

Pretty soon, several dozen were on their way towards the beach goers from the ocean. People were starting to panic and run. Some of them were faster than others and got onto the beach, ready to eat people. The first one that tried got a kick to the face, destroying it in one hit, before Simon's power mirror activated. "Ziege Dich: Miles!" The orange eyed teenager glowed and became a bare katana with just bandages around the hilt, a string of them making a tail at the sword end. He was also practically teleported into Simon's hand, while the other drew Fujin.

Simon used Miles to cripple hollow from afar with waves of cutting energy, hoping to slow their descent onto the beach, while using a mix of martial arts and sword slashes to kill the ones there. But it was a slow process, since he was spiritually as strong as his opponents, or a split between them. It also seemed like they were aiming for someone...which made sense since they feast on strong souls.
Back to top Go down
Joris Cullen
Normal Member
Joris Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Beanpole and the Odd Duo (Ryo)   Beanpole and the Odd Duo (Ryo) EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 5:44 pm

He brought the coffee back up to his mouth, "Some of the kids called it brain washing, others said it was preparing us for a future much like our parents. I took everything with a grain of salt but I know what hollows, arrancar, and sinners are suppose to be. Never knew there was a huge organization for handling them." Taking a deep sip from his coffee he looked about again. He only had about half of the cup left by this point and his mind was wandering on whether he could get another from this kids dad at a discount probably. "Sounds like that Jun guy's an interesting brother figure if he made that light saber thing."

When he heard the roar his head snapped to face the direction almost immediately, "I've heard roars similar. Usually a siren or alarm would follow and they'd rush my dad out of the base." The splash of coffee at his leg drew his attention, the kid who had been next to him was glowing, and that wasn't the only thing the kid had even changed into a katana. Taking another deep drink of his coffee he threw the cup at the beach at sprinted towards the old man holding the now katana kid. "So these are hollow and your obviously not completely human."

Standing further back away from the duo as they went about fighting the hollow slowly he kept his arms up close to his chest, his feet trying their best to find a good position on the sand to where he wouldn't slide about. He didn't necessarily understand how to fight a hollow, he had read to aim for the mask but that was easier said then done considering the size of the masks. He kept an eye on the duo tied together watch how they aimed for the masks. Glancing off to the side again as he felt anothers eyes fall across them he saw a group of kids running from one of the hollows. Sprinting across the sand he tried his best while they were distracted and threw a single punch at the side of the hollows masked face. "Hey! Over here you dumb loaf!"
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Beanpole and the Odd Duo (Ryo)   Beanpole and the Odd Duo (Ryo) EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 9:10 pm

"Yeah, that's true. Now, either stand back or activate some powers or something." He was busy. Using a distinct mix of ranged attacks, martial arts, and swordsmanship capabilities, he was winning, despite his ability. In this situation it was a disadvantage than an advantage or a good thing. He blocked a hollow swing, then cut off the arm then sliced the head with an X slash. It wasn't long before something else happened.

A hollow that was chasing some kids got punched by Joris. Only to make it look at him with hunger in its eyes. The overgrown ape-like hollow swung a giant fist at the guy. Just as it was turning, it lost a foot from Miles having been thrown. But he came back to Simon and the bounto was immediately occupied. But hopefully that would slow the thing down. The hollow hobbled towards the teenager, ready to ram him...and then devour him...
Back to top Go down
Joris Cullen
Normal Member
Joris Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Beanpole and the Odd Duo (Ryo)   Beanpole and the Odd Duo (Ryo) EmptyThu Nov 03, 2016 7:14 pm

He watched as the hollow didn't even flinch turning its attention towards him, "Good! Good! Apparently the monkey can learn!" He smiled as the child came by cutting one of the hollows legs off. He nodded to himself. Now he just had to force it to deal with him still. When he started watching it try and hobble across the sand at him to ram him he leaped out of the way, jumping about five feet off to the right. His entire body began to emit his spiritual pressure but to Joris who never had a control over it he thought it was just adrenaline coursing through him.

Bunching both of his fist up and letting out a howl of excitement he ran at the hollow again, his reishi surrounding his arms like blocks of energy and his legs beginning to match it he leapt closing the distance between him and the hollow in one leaping bound and planted his fist square in the center of the hollows mask with as much force as he could muster. Shifting all the momentum of the jump and movement directly into his fist. As he jumped back off the hollows face he turned to look to Simon, "Thanks for the help! Now it's my turn to help you!"

As he finished he sprinted back across the beach towards Simon and Miles trying get close enough to another hollow to punch or kick them.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Beanpole and the Odd Duo (Ryo)   Beanpole and the Odd Duo (Ryo) EmptySun Nov 06, 2016 9:59 pm

Simon was still handling the small horde, doing small retreats and ranged attacks. Seemed his plan was paying off though, the ones that got close were injured and more easily taken care of. But the ones that dodged his attacks were more troublesome. What made him shift his attention, however, was the kid that had helped Miles. The guy punched the hollow in the face, cracking it and making it stumble. Because the kid wasn't his opponent, he couldn't tell what his ally's power level was.

After speaking to him, he sprinted towards the bounto, trying to get close enough to help him. Simon nearly growled as he sent two Soul Waves at the kid's general direction, missing him, but finishing off the hollow he had punched. Simon also did a roundhouse kick to one that tried to take advantage of his lack of attention. Then four stabs to the cracked face did him in.

At this point, the kid was there. They were surrounded by five hollow, the last ones. Just as all five of them tried to bite them, Simon tackled/heaved the guy over his shoulder and went into a jump. Miles glowed with power as the bounto smashed the sword right onto all five heads at once and making a hell of sand pillar. Dropping the guy, Simon looked around for anything more...didn't look like it. But something was off with this guy.

Putting Fujin back in its sheath, and sealing Miles so he was in boy form again, he called the Coalition HQ, to ask about it, leaving the boys alone for a bit. Only to come back and hand the guy a card. "Seems you have quite a bit of reiatsu. The Coalition would like to see you, specifically at their HQ. The card has their address and their website and everything there, in case you're curious. They might even help you develop some actual powers..."

Miles huffed and rolled his eyes. They were always trying to recruit people...
Back to top Go down
Joris Cullen
Normal Member
Joris Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Beanpole and the Odd Duo (Ryo)   Beanpole and the Odd Duo (Ryo) EmptySun Nov 06, 2016 10:15 pm

He had to throw himself a bit to the side to dodge the first burst of energy that he felt pass him by, he had nearly missed it with his eyes but he felt it coming and the imminent danger it'd cause to him. He continued on, not looking back as he knew without a doubt that the wave had crashed and eliminated the hollow he had punched. He still wasn't completely certain on how he alone could defeat one of these things, but he knew that they stopped giving off a reading to him when they did die. He had watched the old mans speed and agitation and was surprised someone so old could move so fluidly. Though he was sure enough training would let someone as old as him stay that fluid and flexible.

Once he reached the man noticing they were surrounded he scratched his head. This wasn't what he thought was going to happen meeting up with the guy. Then he felt a jab in his gut as the older man sent his shoulder right into his stomach and jumped up into the air with him on his shoulder. "Not fun, not fun!" He wasn't looking forward to the landing on this guys shoulder into his gut, but the resulting pillar of sand that erupted up forced him to close his eyes as he felt the energy of the sword erasing the five hollows from existence. Then there was the pain in his stomach as they landed.

"So you're a sword?" He shook his head a bit, "Seriously that coffee must've been spiked or something." He put his head into hands and fell backwards into a crouched sitting position listening to whatever the boy had to say before picking his head back up and taking the card from the older man. Looking over the card for any locations in Europe nearby, he wasn't interested in taking his own flight to their HQ. They'd pay for him to travel where ever it was, saved him what money he had left at least. "Powers like... how I punch those things? Or how I just know exactly their position with my eyes closed?"
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Beanpole and the Odd Duo (Ryo)   Beanpole and the Odd Duo (Ryo) EmptyMon Nov 07, 2016 7:30 pm

Simon laughed at the antics. Miles huffed again. "Hardly. Monsters exist and people with powers exist, yet you find me turning into a sword and an energy katana so outlandish. You're an idiot. A nice idiot, but an idiot nonetheless." The blond started to walk off a little bit. Honestly, that guy was a moron...he should some of the other stuff the Coalition makes.

Simon picked it up from there. "Yes and no. Your spiritual powers reinforces your body. Even if you're fragile, you'll still take more than the average human. Most humans can see hollow and spiritual beings just fine, but it seems to be a major strength of yours when you can do that. By powers and abilities, we mean like the cutting waves I was firing earlier, how Miles turned and came right back to my hand *holds out a hand and Miles came flying back so that Simon's hand was on his shoulder* and that larger attack that I used to destroy those last few hollow. Jun can turn his rings into chain whips and fire lightning and fire blasts out of them, Kai can use various spells, Alistair is a werewolf that can summon a spear to fight, and Nick is also a werewolf that can form bone spikes and shields. That is what we're talking about. You have...a very high possibility to do develop something like that. They're very interested, so if you need help arranging transportation to HQ or don't have the money or simply wants to save some money, they can help with that. We do have locations all over the world, but for members they're very interested in having they want to send to HQ. If nothing else, you'll learn how to harness your capabilities, and be aware of laws that pertain to Advent Humans. You don't want to be hounded by a couple of wolves after all for breaking the law."

Miles cracked a smile at the bad dog joke there. But otherwise, it was up to him to make a decision. Simon was simply the messenger.
Back to top Go down
Joris Cullen
Normal Member
Joris Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Beanpole and the Odd Duo (Ryo)   Beanpole and the Odd Duo (Ryo) EmptySat Nov 19, 2016 6:59 pm

He scratched his chin for a while before joking out to the both of them, "If you didn't have the gimmick of father and son as a bounto, then this would look a lot like a pedophile with some creepy ability to grab children you know." He stretched out his arms and smiled, "So when's the best time for me to have all my bags packed, and just how many expenses is The Coatlition willing to pay for?" His smile made it seem like he was only in it for the money but something beneath it showed he was just messing around. "I cannot live with you, nor without you. That is what our world has come to, a normal life can no longer be found, but without any of you, our lives would be gone. How irretrievable those times so long ago are." As he spoke he dangled the dog tags around his wrist in front of his face. The smile slowly turning solemn and then bitter.

"Coalition or not, I can't keep running from the fact that I can sense those things." One of the dog tags flicked out into a dagger which he spun around twice his entire mind clearing as he lost the ability to sense and his arms felt lighter, weaker even without the reiatsu spiraling around them. "The memory of my parents though makes everything clear again. Not as clouded." To the duo they'd probably realize that the dagger had shifted him into his fullbring without him even noticing the difference beyond losing his sensing ability. Flipping the dagger up then seemingly catching it with his wrist as it turned back into the half dog tag he turned and regarded them both again. "So either of you want to lead me to the nearest Coalition site personally? It'd probably make things easier on me?" His arms felt heavy again, his head groggy as he started to sense everything once more.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Beanpole and the Odd Duo (Ryo)   Beanpole and the Odd Duo (Ryo) EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 3:45 pm

Simon and Miles actually glared at the unfunny joke. But Simon answered the second question anyways. "Whenever you wish. You won't be getting first class or anything like that, but it'll be decent place to stay for a few weeks. They have a contract with a pretty decent set of apartments." What did surprise the two of them were the fact the guy did in fact have powers...turning a dog tag into a dagger. That was definitely going into the report. Clearly the guy had no idea about it or something. His connection to his parents seemed to be the key.

"Certainly. You can also check out the divisions if you plan on joining or at least get an idea of what you might be getting into. It also includes pay." The two of them would escort him to the city's Coalition building to read up on what they offer and the like.
Back to top Go down
Joris Cullen
Normal Member
Joris Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Beanpole and the Odd Duo (Ryo)   Beanpole and the Odd Duo (Ryo) EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 7:33 pm

He shuffled about with his bag. Then looked over at the two of them, "Well if it all includes pay I guess I've got no worries leaving like this" Slinging the backpack over his shoulder he looked at the two of them they seemed to have a hint of surprise on their faces. "What never see a man willing come along in a pair of swim trunks and flip flops?" He shook his head at the two of them and started walking towards the stairs to get off the beach. He couldn't really understand spiritual beings all that well but he knew of their presence because of his own ability. He just never cared for that life, but apparently that life cared about him, and wouldn't let him escape it.

Looking back at the two of them, "Come on you said you were going to show me that headquarters here to get me sent off to the head honchos right?" He swung his arm about signaling both of them to hurry up. He let his mind wander over the last parts of what the man had said before the pay. An apartment, divisions, at least figuring out everything he was about to get into.He could only assume it'd get worse and worse as he spent more time there, but hell wouldn't it just get worse if he didn't go along with them to this thing?
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Beanpole and the Odd Duo (Ryo)   Beanpole and the Odd Duo (Ryo) EmptySun Nov 27, 2016 4:40 pm

(ooc: they're bounto...so no, you don't know that they were there. Just saying. Unless it's something like Rai's eyesight.)

Simon and Miles didn't even respond. He clearly didn't know he had powers. That sounded like a job for Jun to handle. So they picked up their own stuff and led the way. It was simply going to do the paperwork and get that started. Then showing him what divisions there were and let him decide from there what he wanted to do. Still, it was interesting day to say the least.

~Thread End~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beanpole and the Odd Duo (Ryo)   Beanpole and the Odd Duo (Ryo) Empty

Back to top Go down

Beanpole and the Odd Duo (Ryo)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: World of the Living :: Other Areas-
Jump to: