Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Ika's tier up. I_vote_lcapIka's tier up. I_voting_barIka's tier up. I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Ika's tier up. Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Ika's tier up. Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Ika's tier up. Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Ika's tier up. Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Ika's tier up. Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Ika's tier up. Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Ika's tier up. Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Ika's tier up. Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Ika's tier up. Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Ika's tier up. Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Ika's tier up. Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Ika's tier up.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ika Mazi (Jeff)

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

Ika's tier up. Empty
PostSubject: Ika's tier up.   Ika's tier up. EmptySat Dec 03, 2016 11:57 pm

Ika remembered briefly an old rival, an an unfinished fight with that particular person. He went to New York City looking for the man, a Bounto named Simon.. or was it Miles? Ika really didn't give a damn, but he knew how to get the mans attention, and proceeded to take the proper steps to get him. He abducted a woman, looked to be in her mid twenties, "Hey, you're a pretty gal and all, and I won't hurt you.. Unless of course you don't scream REALLY loud for me. Then I might take a little off the top.." Ika put his Zanpokuto to her throat and listened to her drone on the names "Simon and Miles.."

As she served her purpose, a beacon of relative worth, he took a seat and smiled to himself, bored with the current state of affairs. He took a drag on his cigarette, and let the smoke fill the air in front of his face. It was mid afternoon, and the air may have been the only thing colder than Ika's heart and mind. He was a cruel, sadistic bastard, bordering on insanity with most of his movements and thoughts. "Well, better hurry Bounto, or this woman will be singing a lot more than screams.. Come to think of it.. I won't sense you.. Well.. Looks like you get first shot.."
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Ika's tier up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ika's tier up.   Ika's tier up. EmptySun Dec 04, 2016 4:37 pm

Beth was not pleased. Of course the bastard was much stronger than she was. So, she decided to pipe up when her screaming wasn't doing anything. "You know, the easier way to get him is to allow me to give him a call. He has the ability to teleport to whoever calls him and requests a mission from him. Which in my case is beating your ass into the ground. So, will you let me call him?" Normally she'd hoped for someone else, but it seems they were busy evacuating the area.

She called and summoned the violet haired man. Who had already released his doll, so Miles was in sword form. Closing his cell phone, Simon approached Ika with a glare while drawing Fujin. Beth flipped a 5 yen piece at him, conveniently landing in his pocket. She then used a spell to teleport her ass out of there. The swordsman went in swinging, first aiming to chop the head off, then a strike to the knee, one to the left side, right shoulder, head again, groin, and then an X-chop in general. This all assuming Ika stayed on top of the building with him.
Back to top Go down
Ika Mazi (Jeff)

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

Ika's tier up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ika's tier up.   Ika's tier up. EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 3:18 pm

The woman didn't appear to be pleased by any stretch of the imagination, not that it was ever the intention for her to BE pleased, but whatever. As she screamed and suddenly gave up, Ika listened intently to the woman as she spoke of the capabilities of the man and herself, and he nodded in approval. "Sure, knock yourself out, just hurry up I don't have all day to wait for the guy..." he sighed a bit before taking another drag off his cigarette, letting the smoke haze the air in front of his face, skewing his vision ever so slightly. The Violet haired man, a Bounto if memory served Ika correct thusly appeared, and it seemed that his doll had already been released. "Nice to see you've quit dragging that poor child around, it was really beginning to get a bit disturbing there dude..." grinning a bit, Ika stood up, nonchalantly presenting himself to the man. "I believe that we had some business to settle now didn't we?.."

The woman flipped a coin which appeared to be a five yen-piece into the mans pocket, before using some form of magical cockamamie horse-crap to transfer herself away from the location. The swordsman went in swinging, just as before, but this time he had a fury about him which transcended anything Ika had remembered about him from before. "Well.. crap." Ika used his Zanpokuto to parry the one at his head, then to knock the one at his knee down before knocking the blade away for the slice at his left side, before knocking the blade upwards and away when the man had made a slash for his right shoulder. Ika once again found himself on the defensive, parrying strikes again, deflecting the one at his head and attempting to knock it backwards, before the one at his groin was simply knocked downwards for Ika to jump over. Finally, the man went for an X-Shaped slash and he seemed to mean business, as Ika deflected the shots as they went knocking them both away, he couldn't help but be a bit worried.

One slash had found it's mark, causing blood to run lightly down Ika's cheek. It wasn't a big cut, but due to the location it hurt enough to be noticed, and blood trickled as one might expect. Ika moved a hand towards it and saw the blood, grinning from ear to ear. "My turn now? Oh thank God.." Holding his Zanpokuto in a parrying positon, Ika smiled from ear to ear. "Awaken, Doku Hakimasu.." As Ika said this, his body became covered in a thin coating of skin tight armor at all of his joints, that went all the way down to his boots. His blade was now attached to Reitsu strings, and his knuckles were covered in a Brass knuckle type deal, which was an extension of the gauntlets which covered his hands. "Time to make this a little more.. Interesting Bounto.."

Ika charged in, Shunpoing for with speed and authority towards the man, launching a straight kick at his stomach while leaving his Zanpokuto around him to parry, he then made a right hook at the mans face, before Shunpoing behind the man and dragging his Zanpokuto forwards to follow, hoping to either impale the man or catch it and make an upwards slash at the mans chest. As he did this, he made a point to say in close proximity to the man known as Simon at all times. He was still just a man, regardless of the capabilities of his Doll, and much like a man he was not hard to kill under normal circumstances. If he could nullify the mans Doll, he was screwed, and for now, this was simply a game of cat and mouse, as Ika made it a point to keep his Zanpokuto proximal, and on the ready to deflect that pesky sword. "That's not ALL you've got, is it Bounto?.."
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Ika's tier up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ika's tier up.   Ika's tier up. EmptyFri Dec 09, 2016 2:13 am

Simon had barely grazed him on the cheek when the vizard decided to activate his shikai. Which was mostly armor, gauntlets, a floating sword, and a set of...some pretty cool boots. If this were a friendly encounter, he'd have liked to ask if he could have a set of boots fashioned after his. But that unfortunately was not the case. The Vizard launched himself at the experienced swordsman, aiming a kick at his stomach. Simon dodged to the right, using Fujin to keep him from going into a heel kick. And moved forward to strike with Miles, only to be parried by the floating blade. The loss of pressure from the leg made him jump back and on the defense from gauntlets.

He slashed at the gauntlet, then the vizard moved behind him, the zanpakutou moving to impale him. Great. Simon activated Fujin, fifteen energy ribbons now showed at the blade, but they were cosmetic and a visual cue only. He slashed downward with Fujin, for a remote slash to move behind him and up, to chop off the man's foot and possibly entire arm as well. If the vizard used the dodge from that to counter attack, it was sure to hit, but it may cost him something too. From the ribbons, there were 14 left...though who knows if the vizard paid attention to such minor details.
Back to top Go down
Ika Mazi (Jeff)

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

Ika's tier up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ika's tier up.   Ika's tier up. EmptyMon Dec 12, 2016 3:16 pm

The cut on his cheek continued to drip blood ever so slightly, cuts on the face generally sucked as a rule of thumb though so perhaps that was a function of the current state of affairs more so than the sharpness of the blade.. Perhaps it would be time to find out nonetheless.. Simon dodged the kick to his stomach by dodging to the right, and he used Fujin to keep him from transitioning to the heel-kick. This forced Ika to retreat the slightest bit, using Shunpo to create space before using it again with quickness to close the gap. As the man slashed at the gauntlet, Ika smirked ever so slightly, knowing that the blade hadn't went through it. It's sharpness clearly did not exceed that of a typical Zanpokuto then.. Interesting.

As he went to impale him he looked around, spotting the 15 ribbons, they intrigued him and he wasn't quite sure of what their function actually amounted to. As he moved to the right, the first slash made contact with his shoulder pads and instantly, in a two hundred-seventy degree cone acid sprayed out in front of him, right where the Bounto had been standing. It would cause up to 2nd degree chemical burns wherever it touched.. He had learned about this trick before when he almost lost a foot in their prior battle. He threw his Zanpokuto down and jumped backwards to avoid the slash that came up. He looked around, and saw that one ribbon had dissipated. "So those ribbons aren't just because you like to pretty up the area eh? That makes life a bit more interesting for the both of us now doesn't it.." He smirked, Shunpoing to the back of the Bounto launching a fist at his spine. If it connected it would do cero damage regardless of what it made impact with. If the man tried to run, Ika would do whatever he could to stay in constant contact with him, launching a roundhouse punch at his ribs first, before making an uppercut at his jaw. He kept his Zanpokuto nearby, ready to parry whatever was coming next..
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Ika's tier up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ika's tier up.   Ika's tier up. EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 6:06 pm

To try to limit the acid's effects, he jumped forward into a forward roll, stand and hell spin. But he could still feel the acid burning through his clothes and leaving their marks on his back. It seemed he did pay attention to such fine details to Fujin. The guy seemed fond of back attacks though. He infused Miles with power, making his next attack equal to a Gran Rey Cero, and hit the fist, hopefully stumbling the vizard back.

From both sides, a blade emitted as fast as 80% of a cero. One aimed to cut off the knees of the vizard, and the other aimed to slash the back. Two more of the energy ribbons disappeared, leaving 12. From Miles, Simon fired two energy waves that would cut at the man. He needed to be more careful about those pads. But there is a way to do it. Slamming a boot into the side of the building, he went inside it. Pillars, office chairs, desks, computers...there was plenty. He hid four of the remote slashes around him and waited for the Vizard to show up. Which probably would be right away. Unless the guy was an expert sensor, there wasn't any way of knowing what Simon had in store.

From one of the pillars, a blade came out to stab at the side, another from a desk aiming for the small of his back, the third from the roof aiming to put another graze on the guy's face, and the forth aiming to slice at the leg.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ika's tier up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ika's tier up.   Ika's tier up. Empty

Back to top Go down

Ika's tier up.
Page 1 of 1