Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin... I_vote_lcapHi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin... I_voting_barHi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin... I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin... I_vote_lcapHi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin... I_voting_barHi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin... I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin... Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin... Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin... Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin... Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin... Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin... Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin... Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin... Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin... Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin... Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin... Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin... Empty
PostSubject: Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...   Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin... EmptyFri Mar 10, 2017 12:41 am

Yuri took over after dropping off Alistair, and let Jin go to sleep. He used his credentials to get through Gaige's Guild's security hanger. Luckily there was a spot there for him to land the bloody thing. The white robit opened the aircraft's door and headed out after putting a blanket on his student's sleeping form. Yuri looked over the place. Seemed like everyone was asleep. Good.

Yuri waited by Gaige's door. At her head height. And waited for hours. Until she got up and opened the door. "Yo." He hoped she didn't overreact to his voice, slightly robotic, coming from it. He also hoped that Liv and/or Laura didn't wake up too and came out to see him. He would like to deal with one woman at a time. Worse, if any of the latter two went to the hanger without him or his explanation...he just hoped Jin would be ok...
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...   Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin... EmptyWed May 31, 2017 5:20 pm

Gaige awoke with a start, her skin flushed from the heat of a nightmare. She slipped out of the large bed careful not to wake the sleeping form beside her, and pulled on a long tshirt that fell down to the start of her robotic legs. Throat dry from thirst, she padded on metallic feet across the room and opened the door to head to the kitchen, to find a small black robot hovering at head height. Gaige didn't even jump as she examined the robot who spoke to her. "I'm thirsty." She said, pulling the door closed behind her before he could see into the room. "Explain on the way to the kitchen."

Without a another word, she pushed the Yuribot from her path and headed from the kitchen, only waving for him to follow. While curiosity would normally make her ask lots of questions about his current predicament, she was to tired, thirsty and shaken from her dreams to muster the energy to speak. So even as she leaned against the counter in the kitchen and listened to him speak, she was silent, sipping her water, and scanning the data gathered by the security system, which informed her of the plane now landed in the hanger, and the lifeforms aboard.

"So, you live in a tiny robot now... Where did you get the plane? And who's the kid aboard?" She asked as she looked him up and down. "As much as i'm not in the mood to right now, i'll ask, how can i help you?" She asked. She was tired, but he was part of the guild, and she felt a duty to help him reclaim his body, or what ever he intended to do from that point on.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...   Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin... EmptyWed May 31, 2017 10:27 pm

Yuri was grateful for her demeanor. And explained some. "My brother is what happened. He ejected my soul and put it in the same kind of stone or crystal that he now inhabits. Things happened and now I'm a tiny robit now." Yeah, he didn't explain much as he followed her. But then she mentioned the plane. "Oh, right, come. Me and the person that built this body plus another thing are in there. I used my code to get in. We tracked down my brother to a harbor in Russia. We weren't the only ones there...the Coalition sent their wolf. Together, we killed fifteen clones, but the Keeper got away and we had to take the submarine's airplane to escape being crushed by a black hole spell. There's also something you should see in there before I get to what I'd like to request of you. Oh, I'm a hacker and medic basically in this thing, so I'm worthless in an actual fight. But I'm still a lie detector, I just use a different method now."

He lead her into the thing, where Jin was still sleeping in a cot with a blanket on top of him and the tank right there. He manipulated a piece of himself to point at the kid. "That's Jin Tachikawa. He's...well, he's my student and had been for eight months. He built this body after he found me. Sorry for keeping him secret. He's not as good of a spy as I am, but he suffices. He's also not as powerful as I am, so part of my request is help training him up." Yuri turned to look at the tank with the naked boy in there. Black and white hair flowing in the liquid, a very prominent spine, and a black tattoo covering the boy's left shoulder and upper arm really should have been the standouts. Aside from being in a tank. "This should look familiar. This is also what happened to my body. I guess his name is Mikhail Romanov. Think of him as my and Alexei's son...as incredibly disturbing as that sounds. My other part of my request is to look after this guy when he wakes. He starts killing everyone, kill him. Preferably leaving some piece of him so that maybe I can get my body back, but whatever happens happens. If he's a good little munchkin, I guess integrate him into the Guild however you can. If he messes up, it's his ass either way. I'm perfectly willing to give the kid a chance at life so long as he doesn't start destroying everything in sight. I'm quite curious to see how he turned out...that's probably the only reason I haven't aborted him yet."

Groaning was heard behind them as Jin woke up, rubbing his eyes, stretching, and yawning. Then he noticed the duo. "Oh...hi...is this your girlfriend, sensei?" Jin tried to tease Yuri, only for the robit to bite back.

"That's EX-girlfriend to you. So watch your ass." He was only joking, but the teenager's expression was still hilarious to see.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...   Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin... EmptyWed May 31, 2017 11:21 pm

Gaige followed him to the plane and, glancing at the boy asleep on the bed, examined the tank and frowned. "Looks familiar alright.. I'd swear this was my mother's work if she weren't dead.. He's not.. Like Vyn is he?" She asked. Gaige cringed as Yuri described the boy as his and Alexai's son. "Genetic progeny is a less awkward way of explaining that."
"We can train the kid. And keep an eye on this one... I guess. Though Vyn might be a better mentor for him. If he knows anything of how he was created, it might be somewhat traumatic... Which she is plenty familiar with. But he can stay here for now. Its the safest place for him, if he goes out of control we can stop him. And I wouldn't like to let the coalition anywhere near him. Just in case...."

there was a yawn behind them and movement. Gaige turned around to face the kid. He didn't look that much younger than her. He asked Yuri if she was his girlfriend, who replied that she was his ex. Gaige grinned like a cat at this and sidled up to Jin. "I dumped him. He's not going to much use to me, now that he's a tiny robot. Your a little cutie though. You can definitely stay with us." She game him a suggestive smile, and given what she was wearing, if he didn't blush she'd be surprised.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...   Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin... EmptyThu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

Yuri laughed at the situation as Jin lit up like a Christmas tree and shifted away, glaring at her. "Anyways, the Coalition knows of him, because of Alistair. There was no way he could be omitted from his report. But they also know he'll be here, so if he does go berserk right away, people are there to stop him. I honestly don't know how he'll turn out. We'll just have to wait and see. Anyways, as jovial as Jin is, try not to tease him too much, his life is about as tough as ours were. Child prostitute to child soldier to assassin to my student. I'm gonna make him some food if you want to check things out or give Jin the grand tour. Oh, are the others here? They should be aware of this as well...when they wake up of course...oh, Jin is my replacement if you'll have him. I'll also assist in that department from time to time." The robot left to the kitchen with Jin on his heels.

"I'm sure Sensei already told you my name, but I'm Jin Tachikawa. Nice to meet you." His tone was pleasant, and he pulled out a bag of rice crackers and started to munch on them. Of course, if she did decide to give him the tour, he'd follow her instead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...   Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin... Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Page 1 of 1