Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Rena's gear thread I_vote_lcapRena's gear thread I_voting_barRena's gear thread I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena's gear thread I_vote_lcapRena's gear thread I_voting_barRena's gear thread I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Rena's gear thread Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Rena's gear thread Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Rena's gear thread Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Rena's gear thread Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Rena's gear thread Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Rena's gear thread Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Rena's gear thread Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Rena's gear thread Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Rena's gear thread Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Rena's gear thread Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Rena's gear thread Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Rena's gear thread

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Rena's gear thread Empty
PostSubject: Rena's gear thread   Rena's gear thread EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 3:15 am

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Item: Gloves of the EarthBinder
Range: N/A
Number: 2. one on each hand.

Description:
Rena's gear thread Fmaaafg

(In regards to what happens to the left one when the Bakkoutou is released. it is covered up by the gauntlet but the back plates symbols still show on the top of the gauntlet and the knuckle spikes still show through. you just can't see the fabric anymore. )

Effects: These gloves allow for the wearer to manipulate and control earth and ground. This does not work for metal or metalloids. The user must be touching ground or rock to work. The affect can only go up for a max of 50 feet before whatever was being done stops. So if she creates a spike of earth it can go 50 before it stops and stays put. When fighting an earth user. These gloves do NOT override their ability to manipulate earth. The gloves only cause an immediate change..but she doesn't actually have any lasting control over it herself. Only earth touching the gloves cannot be controlled by another person.

These gloves follow the Laws of Conservation of Matter. Meaning they cannot create more than what is being used. (Example I make a 10 foot wall. I'd have to use up the ground around me to make it. it cannot make anything from nothing)

Item: Tentōken (天踏絢, Heaven-Stepping Adornment)
Range: N/A

Description: it is a brown mantle with a large draw string closure at the collar and a large brooch. It is easily also called a full body cloak without a hood. as it was seen covering a majority of ichigo's body with his arms were at it's side.

Effects: Tentōken seems to require no skill or previous experience to use. It also seems to be superior to the wand version Yoruichi owned, since it allows one to hover in mid-air and does not immobilize one of the user's hands. This seems to work even in Soul Society whose walls keep Air-walk from happening due to the special rocks making up all of Seireitei.

Name: Weighted Clothing
type: ....duh

Description: in total each piece of clothing is made out of an extremely heavy fiber causing the total weight of all the clothing listed below to be 256 pounds. These items are enhanced to be heavy even with a spiritual being using them as they keep the muscles from using spiritual power to make using the weights easier..without keeping the owner from using spiritual power ( like her other training equipment does )

how many: 2 shoes, pants, shirt, and 2 gloves.

Owner: Rena, Temida

Sidenote- the weight slows her down a bit more than she already is..but when she takes them off her speed increases 10% because of the loss of weight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

name: training gear
type: Training gear

Description: These weights are 35 pounds each and seal the reiatsu of the one who wears them.

How many?: 4 wrist weights, 4 ankle weights.

Who owns em?: Rena

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Rena's training gear
Type: Rena's training gear D:<

description: weight is 105 pounds each.

How many: 2 wrist weights, 2 ankle weights.

Who owns em: Rena

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by Rena on Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:02 am; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : Removed the Bakkoutou since she lost it during SS destruction.)
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Keten
Staff
Keten

Arena Record

Rena's gear thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rena's gear thread   Rena's gear thread EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 9:38 am

Rena's gear thread Doflamingoseal
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Rena's gear thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rena's gear thread   Rena's gear thread EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 12:19 am

Rena's gear thread Untitled-1-12
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Rena's gear thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rena's gear thread   Rena's gear thread EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 10:58 pm

Changed the bakkoutou to better reflect what it's limitations
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Rena's gear thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rena's gear thread   Rena's gear thread EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 12:39 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rena's gear thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rena's gear thread   Rena's gear thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Rena's gear thread
Page 1 of 1