Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Saisei Ryūkōtei I_vote_lcapSaisei Ryūkōtei I_voting_barSaisei Ryūkōtei I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Saisei Ryūkōtei I_vote_lcapSaisei Ryūkōtei I_voting_barSaisei Ryūkōtei I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Saisei Ryūkōtei Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Saisei Ryūkōtei Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Saisei Ryūkōtei Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Saisei Ryūkōtei Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Saisei Ryūkōtei Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Saisei Ryūkōtei Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Saisei Ryūkōtei Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Saisei Ryūkōtei Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Saisei Ryūkōtei Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Saisei Ryūkōtei Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Saisei Ryūkōtei Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Saisei Ryūkōtei

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

Saisei Ryūkōtei Empty
PostSubject: Saisei Ryūkōtei   Saisei Ryūkōtei EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 8:50 pm

Advent Human Template

Basic Information

Name: Saisei Ryūkōtei
True Age: 17
Sex: Male.
Personality: Saisei is extremely rebellious, as his parents tried to control every part of his life. He is a bit spoiled, but he never really shows it, unless it is something he really wants. He appears very flippant, but that hides the loneliness he had as a child. He is very shy, if he actually tries to make friends, so he puts on a face, trying to act cool. He is also openly flirtatious, around about any women.

In battle, Saisei is extremely confident. Sometimes overly confident. He also mocks his opponent, quite openly. He doesn't like to lose, and will not give up, in a fight. He had fought, almost all of his life, so he has some experience.
Likes: Being around people, Not talking about his parents, Vanilla Milkshakes, Hitting on women, Heavy Metal
Fears: Being abandoned, completely, his past will catch up to him, losing, Hurting anyone innocent

Character Appearance

Height: 6"1
Weight: 135 lbs
Physical Traits:

Saisei has spikey, white hair, which he has dyed. He has blue eyes, and is lean, with some muscle mass.
Saisei Ryūkōtei 20110812
Clothing: Saisei's clothing consists of a hybrid of modern, futuristic and old features. He wears a black sleeved jacket with two long thin tails hanging from the back. Under it is a black shirt with three black belts. He wears a pair of black gloves with a red shell on the backs of the hands. He wears normal, black hakama, and has boots, with a piece of metal on the toes. He wears the coat, with one sleeve left hanging off. His right arm is in a black wrapping held together by what appears to be golden buckles at the top. Saisei also has a Ankh necklace, as his grandfather would tell him of how his fathers brother died, and has a cross necklace.(http://www.badalijewelry.com/images8/egyptian081101.jpg)
Accessories: A smartphone. He also has a car. It is a 1967 Shelby GT500.
(http://4.bp.blogspot.com/--2F9VgliFuc/TeDqSuFDg-I/AAAAAAAAAMY/xXuefzktBEs/s1600/gt500_2rd2s.jpeg)

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Saisei has alot of experience in Hand to Hand combat, due to his childhood, and being picked on. He is a quick, and able combatant. He is good in strength, but not enough to over power people of higher strength. He is also able to fight decently with a blade, but definitely not up to experts of swords.
Strengths: Saisei's strength, really relies on his agility. He is quick, able to get quick jabs in, and end a fight quickly. He has normal strength, and durability. But, his one trump card, is his inability to give up, unless knocked unconscious. He is an adequate swordsman.
Weaknesses: Saisei isn't as strong, as he would like to be. He is also overly confident, leading him to underestimate his foes. This gets him into alot of fights. Him not giving up, also leads to more injuries, than he could get.

Abilities & Weapons

Primary Stage
Saisei has control over fire. He also cannot be burned by his own flame.
Name: Fire Shot
Effect: Saisei fires a ball of fire, the same size and speed as a Bala.

Name: Incinerate
Effect: Saisei raises his hands, and torches the area around him, in a 10 foot radius. He covers himself in Rietsu, to dilute the damage. Cool-down 3 posts.

Name: Flame Spear
Effect: Saisei creates a spear, made entirely of flame. He can use it as a thrown weapon, or as a melee weapon. It does burning damage for 2 posts. 4 post Cool-down

Name: Flame Tornado
Effect: Saisei begins to spin, creating flames around him. It turns into a small tornado, before Saisei sends it at at his opponent. It is roughly the same as a Cero, and takes a toll on Saisei. 5 post Cool-down Thread Limit 2

Name: Flame Control
Effect: Saisei can control his own flames, and any other flames, that are not currently being used by another person. He can control it up to five posts, before needing a 4 post cool-down.

Final Stage

Name: [What is the name of your ability?]
Effect: [What does your ability do? Remember these build upon your natural primary stage powers and are thus much stronger.]

Effect: [What does your ability do? Remember these build upon your natural primary stage powers and are thus much stronger.]

boosts:

Fullbring (Optional)
/ Item(s) / Whatever it is on you: His Ankh Necklace
Appearance:
Saisei Ryūkōtei Allen_10
(Ignore the no arm. He still has both of his arms.)
Saisei's Ankh, becomes a huge blade, with a black cross in the middle of it, and a black border, on the edge of the blade. He also generates a green lightning aura around him, though it doesn't hurt anyone. His hair becomes slightly spikier, and one of his eyes turns red.

Powers:
Name: Riestu Slash
Effect: He charges Rietsu on his blade, and launches it. It is similar to a Getsuga Tenshou, but weaker, and colored red. It is as strong as a Cero. Cool down-2 posts.

Name: Iron-hide
Effect:It encases Saisei, in a protective shroud, covering his whole body. A very quick move, lasting 1 post. For quick blocks, when he can't move. Limit 3 per thread. It can block up to a Cero, and unreleased Shikai of a Vice Captain.

Name: Explosive Wave
Effect: It is sort of self explanatory. Saisei explodes around him, in a thirty foot radius. It is a powerful move, but, Saisei rarely uses it, as it is a double edged sword. It damages him, half of what it is doing to his opponent. It can be used twice a thread, before it does to much damage to Saisei. It has a cool down of 5 posts.

Name: Shotgun
Effect: Saisei charges Rietsu into his right hand, and fires it. It spreads, like a shotgun blast. The power, and speed of a Bala.

Name: Flame Dragon Wave
Effect: Saisei's Ultimate attack, using the flames he wields, he blasts it at his opponents, much like a Cero, only on fire. It is as powerful as 2 Cero Oscuras, and breaks Saisei out of Fullbring just using it.

[]Boosts:[/i]His speed increases, but not by much. The thing his Fullbring does, is that it increases his strength, to double of what it is. He uses his power in this form, to try and dominate his enemies.

Hyper Mode

Boosts:

Back Drop:

Background:When Saisei was born, the Ryūkōtei Family was at the height of its success. He grew up, in a beautiful home, got every toy he wanted. He could go anywhere, get into any party. But, none of it mattered to him. His parents were never home. His dad would be at his business , so he never saw him. His mom was cheating on his dad, so he never saw her. Saisei grew up alone, except for one person. His grandfather. He had been the one, to get the family on this path. He realized what was happening to Saisei, and did everything he could to change it. However, Saisei's father wouldn't allow it. He was grooming Saisei to be the next CEO, of their company. Saisei was picked on alot in school. He got into alot of fights, because he lived by the one thing he got to hear from his grandfather. Don't get stepped on. Fight for your own honor. Not for anyone else." So, Saisei fought. And he never stopped. He had suspended multiple times, but he still fought. When he was 14, Saisei started to openly rebel against his parents, dying his hair, listening to Heavy Metal, and wearing all black. He continued this, and got into many fights with his parents. They said he was ruining their image. Saisei told both of them to fuck off. When he was 16, they bought him a car, in hopes that he would settle down. Instead, he took the car, and left his home, forever.

Saisei moved around alot, and during these times, he fought his first Hollow. He activated his Fullbring the first time here, to. It came from his Grandfather's Ankh necklace. He was about to die, as he could barely see the Hollow. He had been cut, near his stomach. The pain was intense. He remembered, he had almost given up, when he felt some sort of power, surge through him. He grabbed the necklace, and it transformed into a big broadsword. He could fully see what was attacking him now. He got back up, much to the Hollow's surprise. He cut it's head off. As he surveyed what had happened, the sword changed back. He put his necklace back on, and left. He knew, he now had the tools to fight anything.
Side Notes:
RP Sample:

Last edited by Parius Chitose on Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:04 pm; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Saisei Ryūkōtei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saisei Ryūkōtei   Saisei Ryūkōtei EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 6:38 am

how strong is Iron Hide

need a cool down on Explosive Wave and how strong

Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

Saisei Ryūkōtei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saisei Ryūkōtei   Saisei Ryūkōtei EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 7:08 pm

Added cool down, and thread limit to Explosive Wave. Added the strength of Iron-hide.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

Saisei Ryūkōtei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saisei Ryūkōtei   Saisei Ryūkōtei EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 11:29 pm

Approved
Tier 2-5
Back to top Go down
Keten
Staff
Keten

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Saisei Ryūkōtei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saisei Ryūkōtei   Saisei Ryūkōtei EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 9:59 pm

Saisei Ryūkōtei Doflamingoseal
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

Saisei Ryūkōtei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saisei Ryūkōtei   Saisei Ryūkōtei EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 6:12 pm

Added new powers, like Flame Shot, and flame Spear.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Saisei Ryūkōtei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saisei Ryūkōtei   Saisei Ryūkōtei EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 6:20 pm

primary powers look good, approved.
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 250 Points

Saisei Ryūkōtei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saisei Ryūkōtei   Saisei Ryūkōtei EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 6:36 pm

2nd
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

Saisei Ryūkōtei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saisei Ryūkōtei   Saisei Ryūkōtei EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 4:13 am

Changed pictures.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Saisei Ryūkōtei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saisei Ryūkōtei   Saisei Ryūkōtei EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 4:29 am

approved.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

Saisei Ryūkōtei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saisei Ryūkōtei   Saisei Ryūkōtei EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 1:25 am

approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Saisei Ryūkōtei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saisei Ryūkōtei   Saisei Ryūkōtei Empty

Back to top Go down

Saisei Ryūkōtei
Page 1 of 1