Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Akihiko Iyou I_vote_lcapAkihiko Iyou I_voting_barAkihiko Iyou I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Akihiko Iyou Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Akihiko Iyou Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Akihiko Iyou Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Akihiko Iyou Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Akihiko Iyou Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Akihiko Iyou Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Akihiko Iyou Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Akihiko Iyou Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Akihiko Iyou Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Akihiko Iyou Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Akihiko Iyou Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Akihiko Iyou

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Akihiko Iyou Empty
PostSubject: Akihiko Iyou   Akihiko Iyou EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 1:45 am

Shinigami Template

Basic Information

Name: Akihiko Iyou (sometimes called Aki for short)
True Age: 1024
Sex: Male

Personality: Easy going and generally likeable, he's definitely a leader, being able to see the larger picture. Problem is, he doesn't seem like one due to his antics. He's very expressive and a little unorthodox. If he doesn’t smile at least once a day…you know something really bad happened, either to him, a fellow comrade that he knew at least semi-well, or a terrible situation popped up. He also has a very poor opinion on Central 46. He is one to settle an issue completely when it is brought up, and is very open to ideas and opinions, even those that differ from his.

He is the pinnacle of making people have fun at their jobs while still doing them well. Even guard duty. If nothing else, he's quite entertaining to be around. Kind and intellectual, he's almost a perfect balance of two worlds: seriousness and fun loving. Observant, he can often spot tiny variations in one's personality or dress (which can sometimes hint at one's mood). That is also useful in a fight. Aki is also very eccentric. He is often sick due to a weak immune system, but he doesn't let that slow him down. At all.

Oddly, he has a fascination of just about anything cute. Be it people of any gender or objects. And he will act like a little kid and might get a little too touchy feely at times. But he does know some limits. Still…he is sometimes considered flirtatious. If he doesn't discards his hat…do not touch it or reach for it. He gets pissy about that. Obviously, he's very possessive of his hats.

He is a bit of a prankster, but nothing malicious. Just enough to make people smile or chuckle at the least, and if it causes someone else to clean it up or something, he'll clean up his own mess. He doesn't prank on people without their permission, and even then he'll tell them exactly what he'll do. In exchange, they can prank him, as long as they too tell him what they are gonna do. He's a very trustworthy person and can boast that he's never broken his word. And that has been true. However, you definitely do not want to get on his bad side, or your life will be a living hell for a long time.

In battle, while still easy going, he picks a person apart, and often discards whatever hat he has with him. Only when he has to draw his swords does he get truly serious, except when he has a strong purpose to fight them. Hard to rile up, if someone shows incompetency or allows their pride to get in the way of the greater good, he will most certainly stand against them and counter argue them all the way, even challenging for their position if they outrank him. He is literally impossible to intimidate and is always very calm. He's also a good person to talk to about one's problems.

Dislikes: unhappy people, non-open minded people, incompetence.

Character Appearance

Height: Five foot ten
Weight: 140 lbs.

Physical Traits:

Spoiler:

Clothing: Varies for the most part. The only thing that is in accordance to the uniform is the Captain's Haori he wears. Otherwise, it's jeans and T-shirts for him.
Accessories: He always has a hat with him and tends to pull one out of seemingly thin air all the time. He'll wear almost any hat. And they have no special properties. Also, a circular device that holds his twin zanpakutou with a clip to go on a belt or something.

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: He never draws his sword right away unless absolutely necessary. Hand to hand combat being a specialty of his, as well his own very mild energy manipulation outside of his three kido spells he knows. He tests the waters if you will with this. He is almost a purely physical fighter besides those kido spells and mild energy manipulation (technically, he has only two ways to do that). Once he draws his swords, he goes at ya with everything that he is. Same with all of his zanpakutou forms.

Strengths: Physical strength: he can punch through walls, tough hierro, throw buses at people, punch house sized craters in the ground…that good enough description?

Shunpo/speed: To the point of Utsumei/Cicada move that shinigami can use.

Swordsmanship and Hand to hand combat: Self-explanatory.

Stamina: He can last awhile, but is truthfully only above average. Someone who has really good stamina can outlast him.

Natural resistances: He has a natural resistance to energy based abilities (like kido and cero and other such abilities. Energy manipulation that cuts is harder to cut his skin than a blade), fire, lightning, and cold weather. By 30% on each. With each increase of power, it gets larger, but will be specified under the boosts section. The Energy resistance DOES NOT include abilities from res., zan., doll, primary/fullbring, and actual sinner abilities.

High Spiritual Pressure: Even for his tier.

Weaknesses: Kido: Which is a huge weakness. Any spell will blow up in his face. Yet he can do two forms of energy manipulation…

Elemental weaknesses: He takes twice the amount of damage from Earth, Water, and Ice based abilities. Poison abilities also effect him for twice as long due to a weak immune system.

Durability: It's only average for him.

Zanpakuto & Kidou

Sealed Appearance: Two of the following. One is exactly like the picture, the other has a blue handle instead of a red one.

Spoiler:

Spirit’s Name: Raikou-Faia
Spirit’s Appearance:

Akihiko Iyou FireBreatingDragon

Akihiko Iyou Blue_dragon

Spirit’s Personality: Raikou is the lightning dragon, while Faia is the fire one. Raikou is the calmer of the two, though not the more intellectual one, surprisingly. He does have his moments, though. He's more serious than Faia, and is also nicer. He also hoards cute things he finds in their inner world. Kind of odd for a dragon. Faia is more eccentric, smarter, and much more fun loving. Though the two do prank each other fairly often. Faia is also more stubborn, and a tad meaner than the other. They're generally helpful, and are very close to their master. Though they sometimes go overboard with their antics.

Inner World: A sprawling city surrounded by mountains. The mountains themselves are split in half, half being mostly volcanoes, and the other half having a constant lightning storm surrounding them. The city itself is a combination of New York and Chicago. While desolate, and a tad bit rundown, it is the scene of where the pranks go on.

Kidou: Pfft hahahahahahahah! He has two energy manipulation abilities that make up for it somewhat though…see side notes. Though not completely.

Shikai

Call Out Command: "Shock and Burn: Raikou-Faia!"
Appearance: The blades turn into their elements. Like one is pure fire, and the other is pure lightning. Both blades can still stop physical attacks and can still cut.

Abilities: There are no true "abilities," as it is free manipulation of both elements, even controlling the blades' length and actions, but the following is the most often seen "abilities." He is also immune to his own attacks.

Electromagnetic shield: The lightning blade can turning into a type of lightning shield with the power of a level 70 kido spell. This does block anything, from powerful physical attacks, to energy based ones. Against earth based attacks, however, it struggles to block it, thus earth based abilities have the strongest chance of breaking through with the least amount of power. One post cooldown.

Electro-net: This DOES NOT affect ice, earth, plant based abilities, nor does it affect physical attacks and stuff. He can essentially catch an energy/elemental based attack, and throw it back at them. At about half the speed, with a third more strength with addition of an electrical surge. If the opponent is immune to their own abilities, they will at least get hurt by the electricity. He can hold 5 to 10 bala/kido below 40, two cero, or one Gran Rey/Cero Oscuras/Hado 70 plus. Seperately, not all at once.

Lightning-bolts/waves: Pretty self-explanatory. Ranges in strength from bala to eighties leveled kido spells. Strength determines cooldown, ranging between none to two posts.

Lighting bombs/spheres: Kind of cheap, but he can form a sphere around him. This does two things to certain attacks. To energy/elemental based abilities/attacks, it lessens their power by half. If the person gets within four feet of him, lightning shoots out and electrocutes the person until they get out of range or the second part activates. They can clearly still move. If the person is still out of range, but uses something that conducts electricity for their physical attack, like say a chain whip that is their shikai or something, the electricity will flow through the weapon to a point where it will no longer conduct it. But then if the person is within two feet of that point, they'll still get electrocuted. That is part one. Part two, it expands and separates into multiple balls of lightning. Within fifty yards of him. They will then explode with the power of a couple of ceros (as in two ceros). Not each, mind you, but as a whole within that fifty yard area of him. The downside is the four post cooldown. Normal balls of lightning can also be thrown out, but only at a 33 leveled Hado strength and no cooldown.

Electro-detection: A passive ability, but only active every other round. Using the electrical signals of one's nervous system, he can track their movements and better predict their physical moves, though this does not guarantee a block or dodge for him. The range is ten yards.

Electro-Blade Manipulation: He can separate the lightning blade to four different blades, and manipulate them accordingly. Even lengthening or shortening them. The longest he can lengthen them is fifteen yards, giving him quite the reach. But that is also total. The lightning blades will only cut, not electricute. The extention and retraction rate is about eight to ten seconds from the hilt to full length and doing their winding around.

Fire balls: Pretty self-explanatory. Also ranges in strength from 30s leveled hado to 80s leveled hado, with cooldowns ranging from none to two posts.

Burn: The form of this is a simple ribbon of fire that will set anything biological on fire for three posts, with a two post cooldown. It will hurt the entire time. It also has the usual weaknesses of fire.

Explosion: An area effect move of 10 yards, he can make any of his fire blades explode with the power of a cero. One post cooldown.

Lava: If he inputs enough power into the ground or whatever, he can make lava and control it for two posts, before it cools and hardens. It's more difficult to control the longer it lasts, however. The lava can either be used defensively or offensively. One post cooldown. He has to be touching the ground physically, or one of his fire blades. He can control up to 20 gallons worth of lava.

Heat exhaustion: A passive ability, but also is only active every other post. Basically, due to the increase of heat in the general area he's at/fighting in, the opponent/opponents tire 15% faster.

Fire Blade manipulation: Exactly like with the lightning blades. Except they don't exactly cut, they burn, though they can still block physical stuff. Extension and retraction rate is the same as the lightning blades.

Elemental combination: For only a single post, he can combine his shikai into a single blade/mass of elemental power. For a single strike, that easily matches a Gran Rey Cero, he can attack with it. Either by range or by physical power (close range and adding his own strength to it). Three post cooldown.

Boosts: Speed, strength, and stamina are doubled, but durability is tripled. His natural resistances are increased to 40%.

Bankai

New Name: Kawaridane Raikou-Faia
Appearance: A scale, dragon like armor cover's his body. Except for the face. Though his hair does change color to more of a red and blue. His swords transform into gauntlets, with three claws on them, two fire and one lightning on one gauntlet, two lightning and one fire on the other. The armor acts like a tough hierro. While cut able, it will take a few tries or a powerful attack to get through it.

Abilities: Everything is the same as with shikai, except the blade manipulations reach is lowered to only five yards in addition to being able to have more of them, four per claw. He also loses the elemental combination, but gains a new way of manipulation. There are also a few increases in power on a few.

Elemental Tornados: F3 leveled, these fire or lightning (or a combination of) can do a massive amount of damage. Unfortunately, they are slow. But there are a number of applications for this move. He can create up to three at a time or just a single with a combination of his two elements, but usually doesn't because of the power draw and the increased wait before he can use it again. For one, two post cooldown, for two, four post cooldown, for three, six post cooldown. The combination also has a six post cooldown.

Electromagnetic shield: Is now equivalent to a Bakudo 81, with an increase in the cooldown, now being a two post cooldown.

Electro-detection: Range is increased to fifteen yards.

Explosion: Area of effect is increased to fifteen yards. Same cooldown. Only with the actual fire blades

Lava: Requires less energy to make, and will last for four posts instead of only two. Same cooldown and everything.

Nervous Breakdown: Upon physical touch or slash with his claws, he can infect them with a small zap that screws up their nervous system for three posts, doing exactly like what Alexander Kerensky's yellow gas does. Though Aki has a longer cooldown of two posts for this.

Boosts: Speed is doubled, durability is tripled, spiritual power is also tripled, and natural resistances are increased to 50%.

Toukai

Name: Tatsujin Raikou-Faia

New Appearance: He gains dragon wings with a wingspan of 20 feet. The wings can be used defensively and are much stronger than the armor, though it too gains in strength, though still has the same conditions to get through it (the armor does). His gauntlets go through a big change. They turn into claws, one of fire, the other of lightning. On the back of the arms, is a blade of the other element that the claws are (like on the fire claw hand, there's a lighting blade there, and vice versa on the other).

Abilities: A much freer type of control, he can make weapons out of his elements, even bows and arrows. However, his blade extensions can go up to 25 yards, but only two per blade (meaning four in total). He can, naturally, use the abilities in the previous stage with no change, except the Electro-Detection being 20 yards and the Heat Exhaustion being 20%.

He can summon a storm that lasts five posts, with a three post cooldown afterwards. He essentially call down a lightning or fire strike on top of his foe(s). The storm is 150 yards in diameter. The maximum number of strikes is 6 per post, he wouldn't do that unless he wants to waste his energy. The strike's power is that of a level 50 hado from an expert.

Boosts: Strength, Durability, Speed are upped x4, Elemental Resistances are up to 60%.

Back Drop

Background: Born in Kyoto in Japan, he was the son of a lord. Aki wasn't the most well treated of sons, as he was able to better run the estate and the grounds better than his father, and was punished for it. And harshly too. Aki was more people oriented, and not just with other lords or samurai, but with even normal, everyday folk. And he made those lives easier and much more comfortable. As a teenager, he was murdered by his own father. Ironically, the townspeople rose up against his dad and killed him in vengeance. After witnessing that, he passed on to Soul Society.

No longer bound by strict regulations and rules as a lord's son, his manners and demeanor quickly went to the wayside. Aki was a lot more expressive and easy going. He found a following with other kids around his age (looks wise). They looked up to him as a leader. Though he had no combat experience, he quickly gained some as rival gangs tried to take over the happy streets of his home in the Rukongai. Even when he was sick, which was most of the time, he still stood up for the greater good.

A hundred years past, and he had his own mini kid/gang empire in the Rukongai. But, despite his bravery, he couldn't save half it from a mass hollow attack. After the attack, in which the shinigami came and stomped it, did he realize just how powerless he was. For the next 25 years, he trained. At the end of that time, he was able to look into his inner world. He could barely hear them, but he still could. When he woke up, there was a pair of katana next to him. His zanpakutou.

Soon after, he was recruited. At the academy, he was known to be a class clown, though a responsible one. It was during this time that he started to see pride get in the way for the greater good or what was advantageous to the situation. He called it incompetence and moved against such a thing, often successfully, though it would be a reoccurring theme in his shinigami career. Graduating at practically the top of his class (though his kido scores were nonexistent), he was given an officer slot.

Almost immediately, he had recognized a particular weakness of his, a weakness to take more damage from kido and cero than others. Having made many friends, even some that were kido experts, decided to see if he can't build up a resistance to such energy. It proved successful, a hundred years later, when he became a vice-captain. He was around 224 years old at the time.

It was then things quickly sped up for the fairly young shinigami. Aki was promoted again to captain only 90 years later. In another 200 years, in his early 500s, he gained the Toukai, though had kept it secret. Throughout his career, he had grown a dislike of Central 46. He found their rigidness frustrating, and even incompetence among their members at times. Aki was very open to his thoughts about them.

After a particular argument with the council, he was livid, and decided to make his opinion of them very clear. It took him all night to rig it, but the only time he never asked for permission nor told anyone what he was going to do, he pranked them. By having crap dump on all of the members. Aki wanted them to know who did it, thus didn't even bother hiding his tracks. When confronted with this fact, he responded accordingly: "I wanted to make it fully clear what I thought about the entire Central 46. You're all just a bunch of crap." *cue raucous laughter here*

They sentenced him to five hundred years in the Maggot's Nest. Aki laughed at them, stating that they're letting something so small bother them so much. The shinigami was 625 years old at the time. He was imprisoned. Only later was he allowed to keep at least a pair of hats with him. Now, when he is 1024 years old, something must have happened. As he feels someone's power coming towards him from his cell…

Side Notes: He has two energy manipulation abilities, though they cannot be used in bankai or toukai. One: Reiatsu concentration. By concentrating his power in his hands or feet, he can grab a shikai without getting cut or a very small cut, like an armor. It also reduces damage done by energy/elemental attacks by only 20%.

2. Reiatsu Shields: Six inches away from his forearms, he can create oval shields the size of three textbooks. He can keep them up for as long as four posts, but also has a three post cooldown as they are very strong (like Bakudo 81).

I'm going for 1-1 for this guy. So if I need to add on to anything or make something better to get that tier, in addition to any modifications that I might need to do, it would be much appreciated if you say it. Oh, yes, he will be another shini captain, but depending on what Rase does with his CC, this guy may overthrow him. If someone else wishes to be a captain, I will gladly have Riku go into a coma or something to free up a space since I would have two captains.

RP Sample: Do I have to?

Last edited by Jun Tomoshibi on Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:25 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Akihiko Iyou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akihiko Iyou   Akihiko Iyou EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 2:43 am

Approved, second person shall tier
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 250 Points

Akihiko Iyou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akihiko Iyou   Akihiko Iyou EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 3:21 am

1-1.... Yep... In other words...

#2nd
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Akihiko Iyou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akihiko Iyou   Akihiko Iyou Empty

Back to top Go down

Akihiko Iyou
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Character Design :: Character Creation :: Accepted Applications :: Shinigami-
Jump to: