Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Soran vs. Rena!!!! I_vote_lcapSoran vs. Rena!!!! I_voting_barSoran vs. Rena!!!! I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Soran vs. Rena!!!! I_vote_lcapSoran vs. Rena!!!! I_voting_barSoran vs. Rena!!!! I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Soran vs. Rena!!!! Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Soran vs. Rena!!!! Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Soran vs. Rena!!!! Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Soran vs. Rena!!!! Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Soran vs. Rena!!!! Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Soran vs. Rena!!!! Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Soran vs. Rena!!!! Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Soran vs. Rena!!!! Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Soran vs. Rena!!!! Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Soran vs. Rena!!!! Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Soran vs. Rena!!!! Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Soran vs. Rena!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Soran
Soran

Soran vs. Rena!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Soran vs. Rena!!!!   Soran vs. Rena!!!! EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 9:00 pm

Soran awaited his opponent on an island, he had recieved a letter of challenge stating that if he wasn't a coward then he would show up. This particular island had a very peaceful landscape which seemed to have everything. A large cliff to the west side, a lake to the north, a forest to the south, a stone field in the center, and at the east there was a large field of grass.

This island was huge, it expanded to acres of land. In the center of this field Soran was sitting down and meditating with his hood up, he was exactly at the center of the island where the rocky area was. Soran stood to his feet and opened his eyes as he heard a noise that resembled foot steps in the distance.

The swift warrior's arms remained to his sides at the ready, both fists easily capable of becoming lethal weapons at any instant. His legs were spread and ready to jump or dodge at any moment if needed, however he left a calm exposure on his overall appearance as he turned to face his opponent...
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Soran vs. Rena!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soran vs. Rena!!!!   Soran vs. Rena!!!! EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 11:23 pm

As she waited around she noticed the man she had summoned had finally shown up. Good..that ment she was going to get some useful information..or at the very least alleviate her boredom to an extent.. being without an organization made life dreadfully dull..but gave freedom she could otherwise not experience. The price of freedom as it were. Oh well. However..as he got here she stood up and just started walking to him. Speaking as she did so.

"So you bothered to show up. Good..this means i don't have to be bored all day today. Luckily the last hollow I caught spilled his guts both verbally and literally..allowing me to catch your name. Soran Kanzaki.. I hope your prepared though..because you are going to tell me every last bit of information you know.. or you are going to die."

Rena cracked her neck left and right as she propped her Zanpaktou on her right shoulder and slid her left hand down to her Bakkoutou blade..though she didn't draw it. She didn't stop walking either..she just kept her slow casual pace til she got within sword range of him and then promptly used her monstrous brute strength to crash her reverse blade zanpaktou into the man's skull. Blocking was ill advised..but she dearly hoped he'd try..

She'd feel him out first.. he was vastly weaker spiritually..so if she truely got bored she could just pump out her spiritual pressure and drop him to his knee's.. but if he could provide entertainment physically then she may just drag this out for the hell of it.. besides..she wasn't as straight forward and stupid as she usually led people to believe. She was simply that knowing of her own limitations and abilities that even against opposiing elemental zanpaktous..she stood a high chance of winning regardless..

"Come on hollow. I'm going to make you sweat.. suffer.. bleed..bruise..and feel regret. You will come to understand true pain.." She pointed a finger at him and smiled as she spoke this, "Hadou no 4..Byakurai." a blue bolt of lightning left her finger and hurled towards the hollow..but Rena was no longer where she had fired from. She had shunpo'd and used her cloak to hover in the air as if using air walk..but was conserving the spiritual power by using the cloak to do it for her.

She had her open palm facing him this time and she was still smiling..she waited until the very second he finished dealing with the low level kidou and started chanting out loud on purpose to give him a chance to move.

"Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! On the wall of blue flame, inscribe a twin lotus. In the abyss of conflagration, wait at the far heavens."

When she finished two twin giant orbs of energy crashed down towards the hollow's position. She still wasn't even trying.. but she figured she'd toy with him til he gave her a reason not to. What would he do? could he do anything? Would he even stay? Would he flee? only time would tell she supposed.. something she had plenty to spare.. She didn't land though..she stay'd in the air.. if the man wanted to fight he'd have to come to her..she wasn't about to waste time and energy chasing him around.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Soran
Soran

Soran vs. Rena!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soran vs. Rena!!!!   Soran vs. Rena!!!! EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 12:07 am

Soran turned to see that his opponent was none other than a female, and one that had a cute face. This couldn't possibly be his opponent could it? He knew not to underestimate his opponent, no matter how they may appear. This is the way he was taught how to fight so he knew he must not fall into a trap of deceit. The girl then continued to walk forward to him as she spoke.

"So you bothered to show up. Good...this means i don't have to be bored all day today. Luckily the last hollow I caught spilled his guts both verbally and literally...allowing me to catch your name. Soran Kanzaki... I hope you’re prepared though...because you are going to tell me every last bit of information you know... or you are going to die." She threatened.

This caused Soran to smile at her remark, which revealed an entire mouthful of razor-sharp fangs. She must be powerful to speak such confident words, if it was true what she said. Anybody to know of his reputation must truly be a formidable opponent if they believe themselves to be a match for the Rogue warrior.

"Then I am afraid you are going to have to kill me lady, because I don't know anything that you would want to know. And that Hollow was just a meal I was going to eat later, sorry if he mislead you to believe that I had any valuable information." Soran stated as she cracked her neck left and right as she propped a reverse-blade sword on her right shoulder and slid her left hand down to another blade that looked like his own.

Soran was ready to defend himself as she came within sword range of him and then attempted to crash her reverse blade into the Soran's skull. Luckily, Soran was taught an ability to move so swiftly that an image of the user is left behind. He figured that the girl was so focused on the attack, that she would assume that he would try to counter. Thus, not expecting him to avoid it in such a way and allowing him to perform this technique.

The reverse blade would seem to phase through Soran's head from an image that was left behind. Soran had moved so fast to the point where he produced this afterimage of himself in order to typically confuse opponents who are unable to follow his movements. However, it was most likely that his opponent was able to see him move. But Soran was still successfully able to avoid the hit and appear eight meters away from the girl.

The girl then turned her head to face him, it seemed she truly was able to follow his movements. This meant that the same trick probably wouldn't work twice on her. "Come on hollow. I'm going to make you sweat.. suffer.. bleed..bruise..and feel regret. You will come to understand true pain.." She said as she then pointed a finger at him and smiled as she said so, "Hadou no 4..Byakurai."

A blue bolt of lightning left her finger and hurled towards his location. Luckily Soran was at a distance where he would be able to successfully block this attack. Without a moment's thought, warning, or hesitation Soran reacted by thrusting both hands forward in front of himself in a defensive movement in order to block the lightning strike. Unknown to his opponent, along with his outfit Soran also wears a pair of arm braces with gloves with one layer of pitch-black Titanium with another layer of rubber-based material connected to the inside of them, preventing electricity from conducting and shocking him. They take the shape of his hands with sharp finger tips and appear to be leather, but on feel and effectiveness, were pure Titanium on the outer-layer.

Soran had successfully blocked the bolt of lightning by placing both hands with the palms facing outward with his right hand in front of the left with the fingers going in opposite directions. The bolt of lightning connected and began to surge through the outer layer of the gloves. Soran then brought both his hands down to his side rapidly and threw the lightning bolt into the ground.

Soran looked around but the girl was no longer on the ground. "Damnit! It's times like this where it sucks to have not have Pesquisa" Soran said aloud to himself as he suddenly heard a voice in the sky and looked up to see the girl speaking to him. "Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! On the wall of blue flame, inscribe a twin lotus. In the abyss of conflagration, wait at the far heavens."

There were now two twin giant orbs of energy crashed down towards his location "Shit!" Soran exclaimed as he thrusted his hands upward towards the two giant orbs and instantaneously shot two crimson red Cero blasts out of his hands. Each one would seem like a streaming, powerful beam of energy which began to slow the giant orbs down. The ground under him began to crumble and the orbs were slowly making their way towards him, there was no stopping them.

Soran decided the best option was not to stand his ground, but the get the fuck out of the way! Soran was able to move short to long distances at an almost untraceable speed. To an observer, it appears as if the user has teleported or flickered away. This has caused some to mistakenly believe he can teleport, when in fact he is just moving very quickly. So Soran simply moved at extreme speed to avoid the two orbs only a nanosecond before they made contact with the aid of Sonido.

Soran was now in the grassy area of the island when the orbs made contact with th ground. BOOM!!! They detonated on the ground and caused a massive explosion, Soran was looking in the sky pissed off at the girl. How could one person possess this much power and simply see it as a game? Soran lifted his palm in the air then began to fire rapid shots of energy at the airborne opponent similar to Bala, except the color remained crimson red.

"Coward!" Soran exclaimed as he shot this rapid fire at the girl "If you are a true warrior then get down here and face me with your weapon, and stop using these cheap tactics to escape close-range fighting with me! That is, unless you're afraid!" Soran shouted as he then stopped firing as he calmed himself and got into his swordsman stance. Soran stood with his right foot placed in front of his left, pressing the blade of the sheathed sword against the curve of the sheath, which would increase draw speed. He then stood there and waited, his eyes never leaving his opponent until she made the slightest hint of movement.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Soran vs. Rena!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soran vs. Rena!!!!   Soran vs. Rena!!!! EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 12:45 am

So he wasn't entirely useless. He wasn't dead yet..that was also a bonus. Looked like he wasn't just another stupid hollow..but the fact he openly stated he had no information did annoy her..that ment she was doing this for no reason other than to stop being bored. But then he err'd. He not only called her a coward.. but he told her to come use her mighty strength to crush him.

"Coward? For toying with a little man with no power? If I was a coward.. I would have ripped your head from your body without a word.. I'm trying to alleviate the boredom I am having.."

As she said this she swung her blade at her side and caused a massive shockwave that reached the man even from the distance he was. The shockwave was harmless by itself..but it was a testament to the absolute sheer force she had so easily swung her blade with. Now she was simply bragging to a man who dared to call her a coward. She then dropped down to to the ground and propped her sword back on her right shoulder.

"You who are but a speck in this world."

Her vizard mask slowly started to form on her face as she spoke..but did not fully form because she didn't want it to. She simply wanted to inform the man who he was dealing with. She stopped walking about 30 feet away from him and just stood there with the same casual grin as before.

"Know my name and the name of my blade before your demise." She pointed her blade at the man. Grinning ear to ear as she did so while pushing out her spiritual pressure enough to release her shikai but not enough to effect the opponent. She still wanted to drag this out after all..

"I am Rena Lisola.. Cry Havoc.. Me-ka Myou Hyoushou"

Her sword exploded in a massive light as it's blade changed entirely into a new form.
Soran vs. Rena!!!! Attachmentsfate61ea

As the light faded and her weapon showed itself it began to spin. The top part spun in one direction..the middle part spun in the opposite part..and the bottom part spun in the same direction as the top. This created massive friction and heat..but it was still cold as hell. The dark energy created warped and contained itself around the weapon's figure. Not releasing but being condensed and strengthened.

Her body..though it looked fine..was now cold as ice. Merely touching her physically would have caused ice to slowly form on the part touching her. But she wasn't about to give the man a chance to figure that out. As before she swung her blade at her side harmlessly..except unlike the last shockwave which was harmless..this one was up close..personal..and much more forceful. It created a crater 2 feet deep and as long as her blade in the ground to her right even though her blade didn't go lower than her hip.

"Come then. I am still bored..and you asked for me to come at a close range and fight like a warrior.. technically.. to do such a thing would be to crush you with all the power I have..something that would end the fight far more quickly than I want it to. So I will use my shikai at a third of it's full power.. putting it slightly above your capabilities."

She sighed a bit and just stood there. Waiting for him to start round two.
Back to top Go down
Soran
Soran

Soran vs. Rena!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soran vs. Rena!!!!   Soran vs. Rena!!!! EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 1:32 am

Calling A Hit!!!:
Soran was suprised, every single one of his energy blasts had actually made contact with his opponent. As she spoke about how she wasn't a coward, yet Soran knew without a doubt that this girl was indeed powerful. There was a mini shockwave that began to shake the area, although Soran knew it wasn't from the bala-type blasts making contact with the girl. So it must've come from the girl's sheer power, when the smoke cleared it revealed that she had done so with a single swing of her blade.

"You who are but a speck in this world." she began to speak as a strange mask began to slowly started to form on her face as she spoke. "Know my name and the name of my blade before your demise." She pointed her blade at Soran and was grinning ear to ear as she did so while pushing out her spiritual pressure enough to release her shikai.

"I am Rena Lisola.. Cry Havoc.. Me-ka Myou Hyoushou!" She said as her sword transformed into her Shikai and a black aura surrounded her. Soran had never seen such a thing, what was this strange Hollow mask forming on this girl's face? And what powers did it possess with it?

The girl then swung her sword once again, this time Soran knew what this meant. She released yet another shockwave, however Soran knew that to do in order to defend himself. Soran's energy can take many forms: a ray of energy, a glowing orb, or even a repulsion field that can block minor attacks. Soran stood his ground as he created a repulsion field that covered 360 degrees over his entire body from up down and all around.

The ground under him shook violently and created a crater 2 feet deep under him. The repulsion field then faded away as the girl began to speak. "Come then. I am still bored..and you asked for me to come at a close range and fight like a warrior..." she said with a sigh, but as soon as she said these words, Soran attacked without any thought, warning or hesitation upon hearing these words.

The swift warrior charged at his fastest speed towards his opponent which would make most others mistakenly believe he can teleport, when in fact he was just moving at an insanely extreme speed. The way his attack was set it up would make it seem like a frontal assault, however, just as the opponent would be able to analyze his movement and think of it being a frontal attack, Soran moved at such speeds that he could barely be seen, appearing like a simple blur as he flickered away.

In less than half a second, the young looking rogue whom was now behind his opponent sent sent a swift and powerful kick towards the back of the girl's spine with his left knee; which had enough force to easily fracture the bones near the area and crack her spine and ribs if the kick connected due to the great velocity used to reach her location. Given the fact he had made his attack while the woman was in mid-speech and at such a inpecable speed, would be extremely difficult for an average warrior to avoid due to the fact that his already highly advanced base speed was being amplified by Sonido.

However, Soran's right hand remained on the hilt of his Zanpakto. He was ready to use it at any instant whenever he needed to counter, block or avoid an attack. Soran was taught that during his opponent’s attack is the key time to intercept their movement and strike. So Soran was careful enough to make sure that he would be able to counter his opponent's attack or switch up the height of his leg if she attempted to strike him during his attack. Actually, he was already prepaired for if she avoided the knee to her back...
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Soran vs. Rena!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soran vs. Rena!!!!   Soran vs. Rena!!!! EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 7:07 pm

The man didn't waste any time. Smart of him.. however he wasn't fast enough to counter Rena's eyes..which had now turned red to signify their power had been activated. This allowed her to keep up with him far more easily with her eyes. So when the man showed up behind her after charging forward she was ready. But she didn't move from her spot..in fact she continued her speech and didn't move at all. As the man's knee came crashing in..it would have found itself in alot of danger of being impaled..because her dark ice crystal bone shards had converged shifted molded and formed as a spike on the back of her leg..causing it to impale his kneecap should he not find some way to avoid connecting with his blow.

It was at this time that she turned to him and simply continued with that same smile. True it was that her tolerance for pain was lacking compared to most battle hardened warriors she had met..but only because she was so skilled at keeping actual damage from occuring. His blasts from earlier had did little but scuff her cloths due to her spiritual energy forming like a barrier around her during the bombardment. Which explains why she had done what she did without even addressing the pain of such a scenario. The man reminded her of a weaker version of Raiden.. he was all speed..but lacked the bite that Raiden had.

"You must try harder than that." As she spoke the shard of dark ice crystallized bone that had popped out the back of her leg simply went back into her body. No need to bother replacing it if it wasn't damaged..so she returned it back into herself letting her bone regeneration fix everything back to where it needed to go.

"Speed though huh? Definitely annoying..but at the very least it makes you harder to kill. Unlike the last man who dared to try and evenly match my monstrous strength." Again..she swung her blade harmlessly to the side and caused another shockwave..she was simply showing off at this point..trying to goad the hollow into anger so he would use his most powerful attacks that he had access too. All the while..the energy that was wrapped around her spinning shikai was being further condensed and more heavily concentrated..slowly..but surely.. she would gather enough energy to end this fight in one blow when the time came. For now though.

"Move."

She shot several shards of dark ice crystals at the man suddenly. They formed a bit slowly so he would have seen then before they shot at him.. but the shot pretty quick..maybe not as fast as a cero..which was fast in it's own right..but still decently so. She then started walking towards him like the first time..her weapon ready to try and crack open his skull. With a swing down upon reaching strike distance did she try to kill him..but she figured he'd use that after image technique again..or simply get out of the way. With the power of her zanpaktou increasing over time..and the obvious fact she was a brute with melee..he might change his mind about wishing for close combat.

Whether she hit him or not hardly mattered though..for the swing came down with enough force to leave behind another crater. This was another reason she didn't like being in an organization..they wouldn't allow her to fight as she pleased because she was too destructive to the area around her when using any good amount of her power. She had come to suspect though..that the hollow might simply enjoy this match even if he died from it..he seemed to possess a fighter's mindset..
Back to top Go down
Soran
Soran

Soran vs. Rena!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soran vs. Rena!!!!   Soran vs. Rena!!!! EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 8:11 pm

Something unexpected had happened, a spike had come out of his opponent's leg and almost completely impaled his leg before it even made contact with her back. Soran's knee cap was almost completely stabbed through, but he was only able to lift the leg upward slightly before it was stabbed and he instantly felt a great deal of pain. However, this quick decision saved him from completely losing his knee cap in the fight and was still able to stand on his leg. Luckily, pain motivates an individual to withdraw from damaging situations, to protect a damaged body part while it heals, and to avoid similar experiences in the future. Soran knew that this was something he must do until his regeneration fully takes effect.

Given the fact he had made his attack while the woman was in mid-speech and at such a inpecable speed, the girl foolishly decided to finish her sentence. Soran's knee made contact with the spike, however at the same exact instant he drew his sword for an attack. By pressing the blade of the sheathed sword against the curve of the sheath, which increased his draw speed. The drawing of his double-bladed Zanpakutō was used for the same motion used for the attack in a horizontal motion. Given the fact that she didn't move from her spot and continued her speech and didn't move at all, this would be nearly impossible to see or avoid. This was an all-or-nothing attack where missing the target results in the user being completely vulnerable. However, with a follow-up attack utilizing the sheath as its secondary strike. This second swing would fully cover the period of vulnerability left after a normal battōjutsu.

Soran figured either way she would block, strike or avoid his attack. The shard of dark ice crystallized bone that had popped out the back of her leg simply went back into her bodyand out of his knee. Soran jumped back six meters with his sword still drawn, blood dripping down his knee as it shook with pain. "Tch... Gotta... Ignore the pain!" Soran thought to himself as he got ready to defend himself and sheathed his sword once again.

Another mini shockwave came from a sword swing from the girl, however Soran was able to stand his ground and made sure not to fall. The only effect of his regeneration that was taking effect as of right now was only a numbing effect which allowed him to continue fighting even though his knee was injured. She then shot several shards of dark ice crystals at Soran, so the swift warrior lifted the palm of his hand and shot a Cero at the girl, which melted and obliterated every single shard of ice before it reached him.

She then started walking towards him much like the first time with her weapon ready to try and crack open his skull with a downward slash. Soran side-stepped the swing so the girl would simply crash her blade into the ground, which revealed how strong she was with just brute strength. However, this was a window of opportunity where Soran would be able at strike. Soran instantaneously performed a move which takes advantage of centripetal force to accelerate the draw of the blade while simultaneously avoiding the adversary's assault, shifting directly into a counterattack.

Soran drew his blade with a slashing movement then began to take advantage of his ability of being capable of delivering multiple precision strikes at lightning-fast speeds. So Soran attempted to perform nine strikes to the most fundamental targets of swordsmanship at a very rapid rate. These points are the focus of the technique as they make up the basis of one’s guarding stance, regardless of style or weapon. Unlike a regular multiple strike attack, all nine strikes of this technique carry lethal force. However, weight and power play a critical aspect in the effectiveness of the technique. This means, even though the move was executed without flaw, the force behind the technique will differ from wielder to wielder depending on their class in weight and arm strength.

Being that these thrusts were meant for speed and power they would be able to easily skewer a foe. It serves as a means to deliver several puncture wounds on the opponents body which could lead to a lot of blood lose if not properly attended to. With every sword strike, Soran provided himself a way to counter if neccessary.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Soran vs. Rena!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soran vs. Rena!!!!   Soran vs. Rena!!!! EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 8:44 pm

Her hand..which had stayed on the second blade that had not been used this entire time..simply moved down as she heard his blade slide across it's sheathe. She finished her statement and the ring of metal against metal could be heard as she blocked his strike with the sheathe of her still sheathed second sword. She simply moved her own hand down and caused the sheathe to move into the path. Usually..this would not be able to stop an attack, however, the difference between her physical power and her opponents was great enough that it was. If he had released..she would have had to do something else. He used his sheathe to bash down onto her body though..something that would have caused alot of problems for her..except she was built to avert damage.. bone spikes shot up and caged the sheathe upon coming near her body..cushioning the impact with their density to cause her no pain. it was at this point the rest of her things occured..

Which left her staring at a cero with an insane grin on her face as she just allowed it to collide with her body...to the eyes of those watching..the entirety of the cero would have been absorbed into her being.. then converted into her own energy..replenishing her with a secondary reserve that she could use later.. As she moved closer to try and bash his skull in he had avoided her..as expected. But then he did a style of attack she recognized.. and was instantly impressed by his skill with a blade. She herself didn't have the ability to perform such a technique as her might was too off setting for that kind of speed to be accurate. However..

He err'd.

He thought that by attacking multiple spots on her body he would be able to hurt her. Normally..this would be true, but Rena was..as always stated..very skillful at keeping herself from being hurt.. However.. her eyes couldn't keep up with every last attack he made. So she decided instead of just blocking each attack individually..she blocked them all at the same time by covering her entire body with the same dark ice crystal that made up her bones and attacks. This wasn't a simple matter.. she couldn't be doing this all the time. IN fact.. if she could avoid it..she wouldn't be doing it a second time for this fight.. it took a massive toll on her bone regeneration.. So his blows were cushioned and made harmless..the dark ice shards sinking back into her body..though not destroyed..the fact she did that was still taxing on her Physiology.. it didn't tire her though..simply told her mind that doing so again would be impossible for a little bit.

"So you know battojutsu? I haven't seen that kind of skill with a sword in a couple of centuries..thats very very impressive.. ..in fact..due to my own strength I can't do the very techninque you just did." She sighed a bit and rolled her head around..causing a popping sound to occur as she got a kink out of her neck. She was still smiling though. This hollow..though weaker than her..was providing immense entertainment.

"Is that all though? Don't you have any other nifty tricks you can show me?"
Back to top Go down
Soran
Soran

Soran vs. Rena!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soran vs. Rena!!!!   Soran vs. Rena!!!! EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 9:44 pm

The sword slash was blocked as his opponent simply moved her own hand down and caused the sheathe of her own double-bladed katana to move into the path of his Zanpakto. Soran then used his sheathe to bash down onto her body when suddenly bone spikes shot up and caged the sheathe upon coming near her body. This cushioned the impact and caused her no pain.

A crimson red beam of energy shot out of the palm of his hand, which resembled a Cero. This obliterated the oncoming ice projectiles and consumed the girl's entire body. Yet when the dust cleared, she was standing in place with a grin on her face. At the same instant Soran attempted his nine strike assault, the girl was covering her entire body with the same dark ice crystal that made up her bones and attacks. His blows were cushioned and made harmless, then the dark ice shards began sinking back into her body.

Soran couldn't believe his eyes, he was fighting a monster! Although it could be worst, atleast this was a cute monster. Soran's knee was now completely healed from regeneration. "So you know battojutsu? I haven't seen that kind of skill with a sword in a couple of centuries..thats very very impressive.. ..in fact..due to my own strength I can't do the very techninque you just did." She said to him with a sigh then popped her neck.

"Is that all though? Don't you have any other nifty tricks you can show me?" She asked, basically begging him to try to hurt her. Soran nodded as his frustrated expression swiftched to a smirk. In order to harm this girl he would need to trick her, so he would need to use his Zanpakto's special ability. This double-bladed katana could be split into two separate swords or shifted into a double-edged sword with swords coming from each side of the hilt. However, this could be done at any instant without even revealing the ability until it was too late.

Soran sheathed his sword then performed a projectile sword-technique using centrifugal force in Soran's hand (more precisely, the thumb) to shoot one of the swords from inside the sheath, allowing him to strike at adversaries outside the sword's reach. The culmination of centrifugal force and hand strength made the accuracy of the strike all the more efficient, enabling a swordsman to strike regions on the adversary such as the middle of the forehead. Which was exactly where Soran aimed to strike the girl.

Some swordsmen, such as Soran, have even shown to be able to throw their sword with pin-point accuracy, as evidenced by being able to stab through an opponent, completely missing every vital organ and muscle in the human body. As soon as this happened Soran immediately used the Afterimage technique to make it seem as if he was still remaining in the same exact location the single blade was shot out. This would boost Soran's chance of suprising the girl, other than the fact that she didn't know his sword could be split into two separate blades.

Soran was now standing at his opponent's flank to her side as the projectile sword was coming directly towards her face and would most likely distract her from his other attack. At the same instant he appeared to his opponent's side, Soran performed a swift horizontal sword slash aimed towards his opponent's side which had an additional step with his left foot, which added instantaneous acceleration and weight to the sword. In addition, if the initial strike was avoided or blocked, the force of the unusually fast slashing motion would then displace the air around it, generating a vacuum in its wake and sucking the opponent in closer; as this happened, Soran's body would be spun around for a second strike, with the previous action adding force and momentum to the swing, making the subsequent strike far stronger. If either of these slashes made contact they could easily cut his opponent in half.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Soran vs. Rena!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soran vs. Rena!!!!   Soran vs. Rena!!!! EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 7:24 pm

The man didn't give up. Which was good considering she wanted to drag this out a bit longer. As the man flicked a blade towards her face however.. She did the most commonplace thing in the world when faced with an attack coming forward in a straight line. She shunpo'd to the right. When she did this she felt the whoosh of air as the man had moved and sliced thin air where she used to be once..and was now spinning and moving a bit closer to try and hit her with a second strike..one she merely ducked back away from though with it's speed it still managed to cut a few strands of her hair off.

He err'd.

Her hair was quite possibly her most precious item in all of existence aside from her ribbon on her left arm and he had cut a few strands off. She stood there and had her hair covering her face..though you could feel the anger slowly rising and boiling to a point of unrestrained insane fury in the air..her energy slowly wrapped around her for a moment before bursting at the seams and exploding with all the power her shikai release could allow without forcing her bankai to occur just due to spiritual energy levels.

"You..insignificant...WORM!!!!" She screamed as her power shot to it's highest level possible for her shikai. During which her energy flooded out like a tidal wave crashing into the man's body and causing him a hallucination for a split second of the horrible ways she intended to make him suffer. The world itself trembled with the amount of energy she was pouring out in her rage. In fact..due to her rage..her hollow mask formed over her face and stay'd there fully formed...she had summoned it due to anger!

"KILL HIM! DESTROY MAIM OBLITERATE! YES YES! I MISSED THIS SIDE OF YOU RENA!" Came the loud cry of her hollow spirit that had become her Zanpaktou by devouring her real zanpaktou spirit. In her anger..Rena was closer to Meka than ever. So when Rena was angry Meka was happy..because true fun got to happen.

Her voice boomed across the sky as she started chanting an incantion. She didn't pause.. she didn't stop..she didn't lower her power. She was going to try and crush the man with one kidou. A powerful kidou.. one that hadn't been used at full power by anyone in over 2 centuries..

"The endlessly oozing crest of corruption, the arrogant vessel of insanity, boil forth and deny, paralyze and flicker, Disrupt the Slumber! The creeping queen of iron, the eternally self-destructing doll of filth, unite! reject! fill with soil and know thy own weakness!"

She had raised her hand and pointed at the sky during this.. Focusing the spell as she finished the incantation.

"Hadou no 90.. Black Coffin!"

As she finished the kidou formed a box of black energy around the hollow man, which was then pierced by dozens of energy spears when it finished closing, lacerating him inside from head to toe if he hadn't managed to get out somehow before it finished forming.. Now she just waited for the dust and rubble to clear as she wasn't putting out all the energy from before..even for her vast spiritual energy reserves..such a high powered spell was not a simple task..she wasn't panting..but she was definitely feeling taxed. She didn't know if she managed to catch him or not..though if she had..chances are high he is most likely dead..or dying.
Back to top Go down
Soran
Soran

Soran vs. Rena!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soran vs. Rena!!!!   Soran vs. Rena!!!! EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 6:29 am

Soran's opponent was quick, she had shunpo'd to the right and avoided both the first slash as well as his sword. So Soran automatically spun his body around around for a second strike, with the previous action adding force and momentum to the swing, making the subsequent strike far stronger. During the spin Soran used his free hand to catch the other sword by the hilt in mid-air.

In addition, the initial strike was avoided so the force of the unusually fast slashing motion then displaced the air around it, generating a vacuum in its wake and sucking the opponent in closer. However, she had ducked back while pulling away from the air current. Although with it's speed it still managed to cut a few strands of her hair off.

"You..insignificant...WORM!!!!" She exclaimed as her power skyrocketed upward. Suddenly he recieved a hallucination for a split second of the horrible ways she intended to make him suffer. This placed a slight amount of fear into the warrior, however he kept his calm exposure and jumped ten meters away from the girl. As he jumped away, the partial mask which he had seen before began to cover her entire face... This was not good!

She then began to speak, Soran knew to be ready for anything. "The endlessly oozing crest of corruption, the arrogant vessel of insanity, boil forth and deny, paralyze and flicker, Disrupt the Slumber! The creeping queen of iron, the eternally self-destructing doll of filth, unite! reject! fill with soil and know thy own weakness!" She had raised her hand and pointed at the sky during this.. Focusing a spell as she finished the incantation.

"Hadou no 90.. Black Coffin!" she cried as a large box began to rapidly form around Soran. Soran instantaneously performed another Afterimage, however this time he also mixed it with Sonido to move upward in order to escape the box before it was finished. Soran looked down and saw the girl as her technique caused purple spears then pierce the box, lacerating the Afterimage inside from head to toe.

"Holy shit!" Soran thought to himself, this girl was extremely dangerous. And now she had that strange mask on, which seemed to give her a massive power boost. Soran looked at the girl and she wasn't panting. But due to the massive amount of energy placed into her attack, she was probably feeling slightly tired. He knew that he needed to strike and do it quickly.

Soran immediately released two crimson red energy spheres similar to Bala from his swords and shot them at Rena as soon as he avoided the energy box. However, this was merely a distraction for Soran to charge her at high speed, unseen and double kick Rena directly in the face in an attempt to smash her mask covered face down into the ground from behind. However, Soran was now dual wielding two swords and was ready to use them at any instant whenever needed. Luckily, Rena didn't know if she managed to catch him or not as she just waited for the dust and rubble to clear. So with any hope Soran's kick would be able to make contact.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Soran vs. Rena!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soran vs. Rena!!!!   Soran vs. Rena!!!! EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 6:50 am

The boy was showing a slight bit of fear..but seemed to calm himself quickly. That ment he wasn't just all talk when faced with real power..that only heightened her want to kill him even more. When she finished the kidou and watched it's effect she was able to feel the spiritual presence of the man shoot up through the top..it wasn't entirely unexpected..but he seemed to have forgotten that she was a vizard..thus was, generally the case anyways, trained to detect spiritual energy. She couldn't see him with her eyes and didn't want to waste the energy using her ocular powers so she simply felt his energy as he came crashing down towards her quickly. When she was able to see him he was simply trying to kick her in the face with her mask on.

Something she responded too by firing a Cero from her mouth at full power when he got close to her body. Most likely engulfing the poor bastard in a splendid beam of pitch black energy..infused with her shikai causing it to feel extremely cold as well. At the same time she tracked his spiritual energy and converged dark ice crystals upon his body from every concievable angle. the shards were small though.. only a few inches in length and 2 inches in thickness. but they were all around him. Escape would be difficult even from a speed demon.

During this..it would be noticable that the energy around her shikai weapon had grown to extremely dense and concentrated levels. As the weapon had not stopped spinning and generating energy this entire time. Something she now decided to use. After Soran managed to get hit by..OR..escape..her cero and ice shards.. she would have turned in the direction he was in and released a wave of dark negative energy that was cold enough to cause ice amongst the ground..this along would not have been a big issue..had it not been for the size.. This wave was so massive that it made tidal waves seem tame. It was about as big as one and was probably 10x more destructive..

"Avoid that.." She muttered angrily as she started to slowly calm herself. Though Meka protested..Rena was a veteran fighter.. she knew if she remained angry she would burn through her vast spiritual reserves far too quickly.. But now she was back in control of her emotions.. she was usually very mood swingy.. very quick to anger on certain things..but she had gotten better of controlling herself over the centuries. She was annoyed now though. The man wasn't capable of actually hurting her..but apparently he was fast enough to avoid even fast attacks made by her. The fun was quickly wearing out of this fight. She didn't lower her guard though. Once again she tracked his spiritual energy and faced him. She didn't move again though. She was waiting. She wanted to try something she hadn't tried before and she wasn't about to use it for offense until it was the proper moment so he would be further surprised by it.

"I'm still rather pissed off at you Hollow..but it looks like you've been spared my fury..since I've gotten rather good at controlling my temper in recent centuries.. Comes with age I suppose." she propped her Zanpaktou on her right shoulder again and sighed a bit. This cat and mouse game was certainly growing tiresome and old quickly now. He couldn't do much against her but she hadn't hit him. Power ment nothing if she couldn't hit her target. Thats why her most powerful abilities were so big in area of effect..to compensate for that chance of missing at least a little.
Back to top Go down
Soran
Soran

Soran vs. Rena!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soran vs. Rena!!!!   Soran vs. Rena!!!! EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 8:11 am

Calling A Hit!!!:
Once again, Soran's energy blasts had made contact with the girl flawlessly, which wasn't according to plan. Soran's two energy spheres crashed into Rena's body as he came down towards her with both his legs extended. As Soran attempted a double kick towards the girl's face, her mask's mouth snapped open, and began to charge an extemely powerful pitch black Cero blast. However, Soran saw this and automatically used the Air Walk ability to slightly slow himself down while performing rapid backflips multiple times to slow down his momentum and instantly fired a powerful Cero from his feet as he extended both legs towards Rena's face the same instant she fired her own Cero.

With the aid of moving upward with Sonido, Soran had just created a jet-fired variation of his own Cero. The oncoming, more powerful Cero only worked in Soran's favor by propelling him upward through the air in a jet-like manner. Soran was moving extremely quick through the air, however Rena's black Cero was catching up to him and was about to engulf him if he didn't act quickly. So Soran rapidly brought both legs to the side and used his Cero as a way to change directions quickly and fly through the air away from Rena's location in order to quickly avoid the Cero entirely.

Suddenly dark ice crystals were approaching his body from every concievable angle, however these shards were small and minor attacks. Soran's energy manipulation can take many forms: a ray of energy, a glowing orb, or even a repulsion field that can block minor attacks. So the swift warrior then surrounded his body with a repulsion field that took the appearance of a dome of crimson red energy that covered 360 degrees of his entire body. The ice shards simply bounced off of the repulsion field and fell to the ground, Soran still remained unharmed.

Soran looked down at Rena and suddenly saw something huge approaching from her Shikai, it was a large amount of energy similar to a massive body of water. Soran used Sonido once again and appeared very high in the air above the clouds as the tidal wave type of energy crashed into the island. Water began to rapidly flood the island as it sank into the ocean as half of the island was completely obliterated, this truly was an epic battle for the ages. Soran's opponent had just sank half the battle field as she spoke to him about controlling her anger.

Soran then stood in the air with both swords still in each hand as he looked down at the girl, he still hadn't been able to dual wield in this fight yet. Soran then spoke to the girl as he remained airborne, ready to react to another attack at any moment. "This has truly been an amazing battle Rena Lisola." Soran said with a smile on his face "Nobody has ever pushed me to these extreme limits before, honestly I don't know how much longer I will last against an opponent who clearly outclasses me in sheer power."

Soran then held another swordsman stance where his left hand held the sword pointing at the girl's location while the right hand held the sword in a backhand stance. "Come masked warrior, no more games!" Soran said as his happy expression switched back into a calm and serious one "Fight me in ariel combat, Zanpakutō against Zanpakutō." Soran had an inborn need to fight. Soran's peers have spent their lives training to become stronger so that they can prove themselves in battle, but Soran has done it his entire life only for only the thrill.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Soran vs. Rena!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soran vs. Rena!!!!   Soran vs. Rena!!!! EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 5:42 am

Rena blinked when the man stated it was time for games to end. So be it. The man was claiming to be a warrior but wasn't even taking attacks head on like Rena had been. In fact..she had only actually completely avoided something..once. The entire fight she had only actually moved out of the way one time, and yet the chicken man was preaching about wanting to fight like a true warrior. Which..considering all that was fair in love and war..was like asking to die. He couldn't hurt her..surely he figured that out by now..and one simple swing from her zanpaktou making contact with his head would kill him.

"You don't seem to get it do you. Do you think I dragged you out here just to be told no by a stupid hollow? Why do you think that I haven't simply flooded the area with my spiritual pressure force you to your knee's from it's density and killed you while you were unable to move? Did you really believe you were actually doing anything against me?"

She sighed at this point. The man had a bit of speed..but she had fought Raiden Arashi.. had trained against Yoruichi..had even gone so far as to force Soi Fon to face her in combat simply for the experience of being faced with a foe that could literally two hit her. Her speed was lower than some people at her level..such as her father or Raiden. But compared to this little hollow who was vastly outclassed...well..it was time to show him the reality of his situation..

Because she was no longer standing where she had been. No movement. No blur. No sound. She had opened her palm on her left hand and simply was not there any longer. The only reason her foe would have even realized she was behind him was because her Zanpaktou started spinning it's three parts mid-swing for the back of his skull in a diagonal arc starting from HER left..which was normal for a blade being used by the right hand. If she got him he would have been sent hurling to what little remained of the battlefield with a cracked open skull..for even Heirro's had issues with her strength..though she did admit that the difference in heirro make it harder from time to time..if she didn't..she would have pulled her mask to the side for just a moment and glared at him assuming he hadn't attacked her.

"I have kept you around because I am just that bored. There is no special reason. It was not your "amazing" power. It was just a whim that allowed you to entertain me, but now the entertainment is lost. You are weaker than I expected. The only quality you seem to have in abundance is speed..and now I have stripped even that advantage away from you by using my own power."

She made sure to say amazing as sarcastically as possible so that even the dumbest man in the world would understand her insult then she put the mask back on ( Or just stood there a moment longer if he had attacked her during her speech..for she would have kept her guard up and finished the speech ) and sighed again. The game was over..just as the man had asked. She vanished yet again no sound..no image..no nothing..until her blade came dangerously close to slamming into the left side of his knee..the very same knee she had tried to impale near the beginning of the fight. However at the same time her second sword was drawn by her left hand and she stabbed it forward like a gun shot towards the man's right eye. Certainly didn't need to explain what would happen should she succeed..
Back to top Go down
Soran
Soran

Soran vs. Rena!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soran vs. Rena!!!!   Soran vs. Rena!!!! EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 1:55 am

Soran felt as if his comment may have been his undoing, the girl was now serious and ready to attack as she sighed. No movement. No blur. No sound. She had opened her palm on her left hand and simply was not there any longer. Soran was high in the air, above the clouds even, and his opponent was now behind him performing an attack.

The only reason he even realized she was behind him was because her Zanpakutō started spinning it's three parts mid-swing for the back of his skull in a diagonal arc starting from her left with her right hand. Soran reacted as quickly as he could, however it wasn't quick enough to avoid the blow. The Rogue Arrancar attempted to spin his body around and slash the girl; however he was struck before he could even completely turn around.

BAM!!!! The strike of the Shikai smashed between the Arrancar's scapula and the sternum, breaking Soran's clavicle (or collar bone) with a large amount of force. The clavicle lies above several important nerves and blood vessels. However, these vital structures are rarely injured when the clavicle breaks, even though the bone ends can shift when they are fractured. However, as of right now Soran's left arm was now virtually useless.

The Arrancar was sent hurling to what little remained of the battlefield; he dropped the sword with his left hand but quickly used Sonido to flicker next to the sword in mid-air and re-connect the two Zanpakutō pieces together in order to recreate his double-bladed katana. However, this quick movement caused Soran to crash down into the ground of the even smaller island at an even faster rate.

Soran struggled to stand to his feet, using his Zanpakutō as a crutch with his right arm while blood was trickling down his left arm. Soran looked up to see Rena speaking to him. "I have kept you around because I am just that bored. There is no special reason. It was not your "amazing" power. It was just a whim that allowed you to entertain me, but now the entertainment is lost. You are weaker than I expected. The only quality you seem to have in abundance is speed..And now I have stripped even that advantage away from you by using my own power." she said with another sigh.

Soran was down, but not out. He still had one arm left and two perfectly good legs he could use to aid him in this struggle. She vanished yet again no sound..No image..No nothing..Until her blade came dangerously close to slamming into the left side of his knee. Soran had prepared himself for this next strike, it was clear that even her speed was at a higher level than his own. Soran couldn't afford to lose his head, he had to keep a calm and clear mind in order to survive. Tracking her movements and understanding her attacks was the key to surviving this battle.

The swift Arrancar quickly used Sonido and yet another Afterimage in order to flicker to her left side in a side-step type of motion in order to avoid her Shikai and appear standing directly next to her and facing the same direction. However, at the same time her second sword was drawn by her left hand and she stabbed it forward like a gunshot directly into the Afterimage's right eye. Luckily Soran's weapon was also light and versatile, meaning it can be used for both a quick counter and in blocking/deflecting oncoming projectiles.

Rena's weapon resembled his own, it was a double-bladed katana. Soran reacted quickly and used this to his advantage by stabbing his Zanpakutō down and directed her sword downward in a parry type of counter. This would lock the double-blades together and allow a successful block of his opponent's strike. But she made an error, she had fully committed herself to an offensive strike, which meant that she probably would not be able to counter successfully. So Soran instantaneously released the grip of his sword hilt once it was plunged into the ground.

The Arrancar rapidly used this window of opportunity by performing one of the most surprising punches you can deliver. A backfist; this was surprising because it was fast, accurate and nontelegraphic. Soran attempted to sneak this blow in before his opponent was prepared to defend herself. Soran attempted to hit Rena in the jaw with the back of his fist covered in pure titanium. However, Soran had been studying this girl the entire fight. Her fighting style consisted of making him feel less superior, she seemed to either avoid things at the last instant or simply stand in place and counters his attack.

So the way this was set up would make it where her only hope of avoiding was to lean back in order to avoid the fist. This was what Soran hoped for, because this was his last-ditch effort to win this fight. Soran’s action would determine if he won this battle or not. Unknown to her, hidden under his arm braces were 13 inch hidden blades. These hidden blades could be brought out at any instant with swift speed and were located above the knuckle. Furthermore, the mechanism didn’t require a wrist "flick" to extend the blade, thus Soran could retract the blade without any wrist or hand movement.

So the very instant his knuckle came in range of the girl’s face, a hidden blade emerged from above the knuckle of his fist. This would happen without warning, so if the girl were to weave the fist or get hit by it, chances were that her face would be stabbed through by the blade. At the very minimal possibility that she completely avoided it, she would probably still get nicked on the cheek by the blade.

Soran refused to go down without drawing blood from his opponent. This was likely his last attack, he had released his weapon and only had use of one of his arms. Luckily this desperate attack would make contact and be enough to make him the victor of the match.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Soran vs. Rena!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soran vs. Rena!!!!   Soran vs. Rena!!!! EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 4:42 am

Rena's eyes turned red the minute her first swing made contact with his body. She had figured that if she hit him the first time he'd be on a much higher alert for her next attack..especially now that he had realized that his speed was no longer an advantage. When she tried to attack him again it seemed her guess was correct because he had prepared an escape from her initial, and possibly crippling, blow. When he countered her sword in a cross down parry however..he made an error trying to punch her. Though it was true that his glove looking things would hurt her..she wasn't about to let that happen. Metal against the skin could ruin her pretty face after all..

Because she had let go of the sword the minute he stabbed down upon it and punched the ground infront of her. Unknown to him, for he would have thought her strength was the sole cause, her gloves allowed her to manipulate the earth she touched with her hands..causing the earth to shatter around her and act like a shield of sorts when his fist came towards her..giving her plenty of time to duck down under his punch and get right in his face with her own punch while noticing his fist had a blade sticking out of it. Should she succeed the poor bastard would definitely be feeling pain..whether he was still standing after a punch or not was to be seen..assuming she hit him of course.

A blade though? In his hand? He hadn't released as far as she knew which ment he was very well equipped for a hollow..who in the world would have made such devices for him? did he make them himself? But how did he obtain the materials and plans for it? She'd have to worry about that in a bit though..because she wasn't sure if he was ready to either die or run like a coward.. She didn't lower her guard..she wasn't about to give him the satisfaction of even putting a scratch on her body when he didn't have the power to do it on his own just yet. It seemed that even though he called for a fair fight he didn't give one..which made Rena glad she used her own gloves abilities to protect her from his treachery.

"A warriors fight huh.. Well then why did you use a hidden blade like a coward.."

She didn't point out the fact she used a hidden arsenal as well to counter his own, she also didn't point out the fact she had technically used hers on a gut instinct and out of habit BEFORE she knew about his, nor was either fact obvious. Due to her own way of fighting it couldn't have been noticable by anyone not using tuned sensing or someone who had a device to tell them and she didn't need it pointed out. She didn't feel like being lectured by a hollow over something like pride. Especially when he was at fault as well.

She pulled her second sword free and sheathed it. Not even keeping her eyes on the man at this point..because she had a kidou charged in her left hand now..her own specially trained for kidou..something that could transcend space and time to keep him from doing anything stupid. It wouldn't hurt him..but it would keep him from hurting her. She then reverted her Zanpaktou to normal and sheathed the reverse blade katana. Her spiritual pressure dropped drastically and she no longer gave off a hostile intent. The amusement was gone and now the man was crippled. The fight had no honor in it.

"With your injury and deception both in the open. The honor that might have been is now gone. There is no point in finishing this battle. Off with you now hollow.. and do not show your face to me ever again unless you become more powerful."

She turned her head to glare at him before finishing.

"If you show yourself to me and you haven't even unlocked the Segunda that Arrancar can possess.. I will kill you. There won't be a fight. I will release all of my power and rip your head off your body before you even know the fight began."

She started to walk away at this point. Air walking of course..since they were surrounded by ocean. She didn't want to use her kidou to leave if she didn't have too.. would have wasted alot of energy and if he didn't attack her back there would have been no point to it. However... if he did attack. in any fashion. She would be gone. She would have released the kidou with the barest minimum energy to stop time for a moment..while she used the sister kidou to teleport to a different part of the world.. but that only happened if he attacked..if not she simply walked over the ocean and disappeared into the distance.

(Thread closes after you post leaving. Raise your tier by 1 on your siggy and i'll mess with the tier list later. )
Back to top Go down
Soran
Soran

Soran vs. Rena!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soran vs. Rena!!!!   Soran vs. Rena!!!! EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 5:47 am

Soran's first and blade had both missed completely, and his element of suprise was ruined. He was out of options, he had somehow broken through solid stone rather than hitting the girl. Rena ducked under his fist then attempted to punch him, Soran used the momentum to spin his body and fall in order to avoid the girl's spiked fist and landed on his good hand as the hidden blade retracted above his knuckle.

"A warriors fight huh.. Well then why did you use a hidden blade like a coward.." She said to him as he looked up at her and struggled to stand to his feet as his left arm remained motionless. "I don't know masked one, why did you use an elemental technique to block my hidden blade?" he asked with a grin, he knew they were both in the wrong.

"With your injury and deception both in the open. The honor that might have been is now gone. There is no point in finishing this battle. Off with you now hollow.. and do not show your face to me ever again unless you become more powerful." She said to him then turned to face him with a glare.

"If you show yourself to me and you haven't even unlocked the Segunda that Arrancar can possess.. I will kill you. There won't be a fight. I will release all of my power and rip your head off your body before you even know the fight began." she warned and began to Air Walk away.

Soran clenched his sharp teeth, she was just going to let him go without even attempting to finish him off. She was just toying with him the entire time, his pride was shattered by this single girl who possessed the traits of both a Soul Reaper and a Hollow. Soran's Cero could be used, generally under extenuating circumstances, with just one arm. "How... dare you leave me like this..." Soran muttered under his breath in anger as he began charging a crimson red orb in his hand.

"You dare to toy with my honor and then just leave!?" Soran exclaimed as the girl was leaving in the air. The Arrancar was enraged and was no longer thinking clearly, he charged every last ounce of energy into the palm of his right hand. The spiritual energy was concentrated into a single point in the center of his palm as the red orb grew larger and larger. Soran then thrusted his right hand forward to shoot out a streaming, powerful beam of energy at the girl.

Soran had placed all of his energy into this and attempted to obliterate the girl, he then turned to his sword and grabbed it and used what little strength he had left to perform a slashing motion in order to open a Garganta portal directly infront of him. Soran finally gave in and passed out, his body colapsed into the portal with his Zanpakto in his hand and left the area. However, he had no idea where he would end up or what awaited him on the other side...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Soran vs. Rena!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soran vs. Rena!!!!   Soran vs. Rena!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Soran vs. Rena!!!!
Page 1 of 1