Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
(Finished) Xaner Banefist I_vote_lcap(Finished) Xaner Banefist I_voting_bar(Finished) Xaner Banefist I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
(Finished) Xaner Banefist I_vote_lcap(Finished) Xaner Banefist I_voting_bar(Finished) Xaner Banefist I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
(Finished) Xaner Banefist Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
(Finished) Xaner Banefist Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
(Finished) Xaner Banefist Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
(Finished) Xaner Banefist Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
(Finished) Xaner Banefist Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
(Finished) Xaner Banefist Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
(Finished) Xaner Banefist Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
(Finished) Xaner Banefist Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
(Finished) Xaner Banefist Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

(Finished) Xaner Banefist Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

(Finished) Xaner Banefist Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

(Finished) Xaner Banefist

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 250 Points

(Finished) Xaner Banefist Empty
PostSubject: (Finished) Xaner Banefist   (Finished) Xaner Banefist EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 10:35 pm

'I died once... But why am I still busy?'

Name: Xaner Banefist (Prounonciation of 1st name: Zan-ur [Not Zay-nur])
True Age: 26
Sex: Male
Personality: Xaner can be described as a bit harsh and always having an ulterior motive for any of his decisions/choices, but is also loyal, caring, and respectful when he interacts with any of his allies. Xaner can also be described as respectful and honorable, but also evil, sadistic, and 'Passive-Aggressive' to his enemies. However, he still has his cold-computer like mind, which was the best part of him since it also attributed to his combat skills.

Xaner has some morals and honor even though he is a sinner, mainly because he lost 99.99% of his memories and the 0.01% that he retained was remembering his name. In other words, once he has a chosen a side, he will stiick to that side until the day he dies... He also would even give his life to save the life of his partner...

Xaner, no matter whether it's enemy or ally (unless it's a random NPC that I just made up to kill), will try the diplomacy tactic first to see if the enemy/ally has something that he wants or is interested in taking. If Xaner is allowed to have what he is interested in, he will be truthful/honorable & will hold up his end of the agreement if he has made a deal (There are some exceptions to that ideal...)... If Xaner is denied from having what he wants, he will torture, maim, and kill anyone who will stand in his way, but not like most people would think. He would do it in his 'Passive-Aggressive' state-of-mind. As if putting on a charade to have the enemy/ally/whatever lower their defenses so that he can attack/torture/maim/ kill them or people around them.

Xaner seems to be a bit arrogant. However, his arrogance isn't extreme or even mild; it's more on the lines of being 15% arrogant. Also, he is able to be respectful while seeming arrogant. An idea that can help you think of what I mean are Knights fighting other knights; they act so 'almighty' and 'superior', but will kill the other knight in a very honorable and respectful way since they are giving eachother a "warrior's" death. Xaner lies on that line of respecting-arrogance, but he also incorporates his passive-aggressiveness in it.

Xaner has an ulterior motive to just about anything. It was mainly started when he first started thinking like a cold, calculating computer. If he fights one of his ally race's subordinates, it would seem as if he would be trying (emphasis on TRYING), he is training them so that they could be more useful in allying his in the future.

Xaner hates the day and the sunlight, but he absolutely loves the moonlight and the night. Also, Xaner is ambidexterous (Both left-handed and right-handed.)

Likes: The Darkness, Useful people, Death, Manipulating people, Night, The Moon
Fears: Nothing since he is always ready to die... Actually, he is afraid of one thing, but not truely afraid. Subconciously, Xaner is afraid of fires... reasonable since he died in a fire XD...
Hates: Humans, Shinigami, Cowards, Idiots, Useless people, ignorance, pity, being underestimated, having to deal with very inferior people, people who gang up in order to have strength, The Day, Light, The Sun, People who don't fight fair

Character Appearance
Height: 7'0"
Weight: 300lbs
Physical Traits (and Sinner Mask): (Finished) Xaner Banefist Xaner_10
(Like this, except both eyes are pure silver)
Xaner is a tall, yet skinny man. He has a bit of a pale complexion, but it contrasts very well with his eyes. His arms (especially his left arm) are a bit buff, but most of his body everywhere else looks as though it has no muscle mass or body fat...

Clothing: (Finished) Xaner Banefist 528_re10
(With the demon-arm {Character's left arm}, add another talon/spike/whatever but in the position where the thumb is supposed and pointed upwards instead of downwards... So that the Demon Arm actually has a slightly useable Demon Hand... Also, ignore the sword... just ignore that sword... OH... and the Demon Arm has the exact some color tone as his shirt...)

Accessories: none

Fighting Style
General Fighting Style: Xaner is the type that likes to gauge out the people he is fighting against, even if he has already fought against him/her before. It’s mainly because he is a little cautious. He wants to see how his enemies work, each tick in them before implementing any real action. After he gets a good grasp on his foe, he’ll try to fight against them with a mixed variation of close-to-mid-to-long range attacks

Strengths: Xaner favors speed and accuracy above all else. It doesn’t matter whether or not someone is strong and powerful, because if he/she misses, what good does that do to them (absolutely nothing, that’s what). So he tries to attacking with extreme speed and accuracy. His strength and stamina are quite adequate... Finally, Xaner is able to regenerate limbs very well without using too much of his reiatsu, but the only thing about it is that it takes an entire post to regrow so much as a hand... two posts for an arm... In other words, great regeneration on how it does its thing, but it take long... However, even though he excells in the skills of speed and accuracy, there are 3 skills that Xaner has that make him a very dangerous foe.

The first is his intelligence. Even though he is new to Hell and all, he learned, comprehended, and started thinking of ideas to improve the lives of all sinners in a very short amount of time. Heck, give him a rough idea of what something might need to be done OR give him a little to no resources that he has to use to complete a certain task, and he will make a very intriquite plan that, when is adhered to, has a very good chance of succeeding. The second amazing skill he has is speech. Some might say that this is a useless technique, but on the contrary it has all the power in the world. He can sway his enemies and even allies to probably say things that they might never say otherwise, or even be friendly and accept Xaner as a "neutral" sinner (notice the quotes on the word neutral... yeah)...... His way with words coupled with his Territory ability makes him the ideal diplomat. His final skill is the way he can link with people. He can put the image in other people's heads that he is a "friend" to them. He usually does this by building a slight relationship with them and helping them out whenever they truely need it, whether they ask for it or not. This way, he can get the loyalty of sinners and maybe even other races, so he has a better chance of surviving.

Weaknesses: Xaner has no control over his reiatsu level... He can control how much of it he can exert, but he can't control it like focusing it on a single point... Next, his defense is okay, being able to withstand a good amount of attacks but won't last a super long time or against an inhuman amount of strength... Plus, if Xaner reaches the fatigue state, it will take a long while (3 posts at the MINIMUM) for him to get back into normal power. He has a couple major non-combat weaknesses, which are stupidity, and being emotionless/having little-to-no empathy. Stupidity is something that he can not stand whatsoever. If he finds someone acting stupid, or actually is stupid, he will either pay them no attention at all for the rest of his/her miserable life or he would kill them on the spot. Being emotionless and having little-to-no empathy is a weakness because this sort of affects his speech skills and befriending skills. The reason for that is if someone puts him on the spot, asking how he feels about something, he would think of a response not in the way of thinking how it would be alright or make it work out in the end, he will make a response that would be the most highly beneficial for himself or the person, whether it be good or bad.

Mods/ Weapons/ Abilities:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Weapon / Hellish Modifications / ..Tentacle?(<--Side Note about this):

Xaner has both a weapon and 1-2 Hellish Modification(s)... All are shown/explained below.

Weapon Name: Mūnbasutā (Japanese for 'Moon Buster')
Appearances (Xaner can morph his weapon to be one of two shapes... Lengths of swords shown underneath the pictures that are in the spoiler):
Spoiler:

Hellish Modifications...
\
Name: Demon Arm
Appearance: In the avatar pic of the full body, it is the metal guantlet thing on the left arm... except it is black... Also, it is on Xaner's left arm...

Effects: This arm, is as sharp as zanpakuto and is even more durable than that (1.5 times more durable that zanpakuto metal). Also, anything that hits his Demon Arm will deal 1/10th the pain than it would have on a different limb. And, one of the simpler idea ways to get rid of the usage of the arm is to cut the arm off in general (aim at the skin closest to arm but not the arm itself). Even when someone breaks the Demon Arm, it breaks is sections, meaning that parts of the Demon Arm will shatter off when there has been too much damage been dealt. Then it takes Xaner 5 posts to regenerate that section of his Demon Arm, and he can regenerate one section at a time (the Demon Arm has 3 section, shoulder->elbow... elbow->wrist... wrist->fingertips)... However, that is not the true ability of this demon arm... The real effect is that it can extend up to 20 feet and then retract to its original length in less than 3 seconds overall... The only bad thing about this demon arm is that it is unable to hold any kind of sword or weapon... It can pick up things like people or cars or tanks or even whales, but it cannot hold a weapon of any kind (mainly due to the hand design being so smooth yet jagged that there is no control in weapon usage...)
/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Omnislash
Effect: This is basically a very swift series of slashes... 8 in total, in less than a second... This ability has a 1 post cooldown while in the Long Version state, but has a 2 post cooldown while Munbasuta is in mobile version.

Name: Acupuncture
Effect: Xaner can cause his Demon arm to grow 2 foot long needles all over the arm... That is pretty much it... This has a 2 post cooldown...

Name: Arm-Cannon
Effect: Xaner can hold out his demon arm and form a black energy ball about the size of a Basketball above his demon arm's hand... Then he grabs the ball, causing his demon arm to shoot off steam out of every crack in has in the Demon arm... And whenever Xaner wants to shoot it the ball, can aim the ball at his target and blast his ball at super high speeds... The ball will chase after anything that gives of a strong enough reitsu power with speeds that are slightly faster than a cero's speed, unless Xaner doesn't use his thumb to grab the ball near the beginning of this ability (which if he doesn't include his thumb to grab the ball, the ball will shoot in the direction in is pointed at and do so at an even faster speed). The ball has the power of a #60 hado... This ability has a 3 post cooldown. Also, when this ability is used, the ability to extend/retract his arm is nullified for 1 post

Name: Territory
Effect: Xaner is able to create something called, 'A territory' in a 10 meter radius around him. Anyone who walks in that territory will feel a numbing chill down their spine... Knowing, more like feeling, something is off... Well, while that territory is up, nothing can harm him and he can't harm anything... Whatever is in his territory has to abide to the non-violence rule, like it or not, because any attack used while Xaner has his Territory area around him will be useless... Xaner can use this for as long as 3 posts, but can take it down whenever he wishes to do so... The cooldown for Territory is correspondent to the time spent while using territory. In other words, using it for 1 post (from point used in the post it is used and then lifted immediately the next post) will cause a 1 post cooldown, and etc with 2 post and 3 post... Anybody who doesn't have very acute sensing abilities won't be able to understand why they have that off feeling when they enter Xaner's 'Territory.' Anybody who DOES have acute sensing abilities will be able to see a faint, purple bubble around Xaner. Any enemy that is in their final form (Hyper Mode, Toukai, Full Vizard Form, etc.) are able to break through the Territory but their attack(s) would do 25% less damage than usual.

Name: Backlash Wave
Effect: If an enemy shoots any type of energy beam towards Xaner, he is able to take use of those energy beams if his sword is in it's mobile version (won't work if sword is in long version). Xaner can catch the energy attacks with his sword, and his sword will absorb the attack... His sword will be able to absorb as many energy attacks as it wants... When Xaner wants, he can swing his sword so that all the energy that it has absorbed in the past couple of hours would be blasted back at his target with cumulative damage... This ability has a 3 post cooldown... More details of Backlash is in the spoiler below.........
Spoiler:

Name: Night Vision
Effect: Darkness doesn't impare Xaner's vision... His vision is perfect, no matter what.

------------------------------
Name: Demon Form
Appearance:(Finished) Xaner Banefist Armore10
(however, the new appearance will be black and red, while the arms should look like something such as the appearance below)

New Demon Arm Appearance (disregard the person who has the arms, and focus on just the arms themselves... Also, imagine that there are 5 fingers on the hands): (Finished) Xaner Banefist 3337hy10

Effect: Xaner is able to transform into his full demon form by saying the phrase, "Abraza la oscuridad," (Spanish for 'Embrace the darkness'). While in this form, he absorbs his sword into his body, and he gains an extra demon arm... At the same time, he gains hierro-like armor and a quad boost to his reiatsu. Another thing is that his demon arm changes appearance. Plus, Xaner would be able to use any previous ablity that didn't include anything about Munbasuta. Oh, and did I mention that he gets a new ability?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Demonic Ability Name: Demonic Arms v2.0
Effect: Xaner gains a second Demonic arm, just like I briefly stated in the above effect of the Demon Form. Also, his Demon arms get a newer, more darker appearance which Xaner loves so much since he didn't like the previous metallic looking and feeling appearance. What makes these demon arms special is that he can transform his arms once ever 3 posts, out of the choice of 6 different arm forms (5 weapon arm forms and the final arm form is just basically a regular arm with the demonic shielding over them). Even then, he can have one arm being in one form and the other arm being in a different form. And to top it all off, each one gets one ability that makes it unique to the other forms...
4 post cooldown (per arm) for changing arm form.

Form #1:Basic Demon Arm:

Form #2: Demon Claws:

Form#3: Ungodly Tendrils:

Form#4: Devilish Armblade:

Form#5: Hellish Hammerfists:

Form#6: Demonic Whipfist:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back Drop
Background:

Xaner, when he was alive, was a cold-blooded animal. He would steal money from banks, go on a murder spree and kill 20 people, cuss at little children because the looked at his funny and then give those same little children weed, kick puppies, and that would be just his average every-day Saturday morning. AND HE STARTED THIS EVERY SATURDAY AND SUNDAY MORNING WHEN HE JUST BECAME 16!!! When he turned 17, his girlfriend talked his into becoming an arsonist and he absolutely loved it. He burned 3 schools (all of them he had attended), burnt down 7 houses (6 of those houses were of other competing drug dealers, while the last one was the house his grandmother lived in
 Two reasons he burnt his grandma’s house down: his grandmother had 7.32 million dollars in insurance money and the second reason was that the grandmother would let Xaner smoke in his house), and 2 churches in the first two months since he first started. However, in the third month Xaner was in his arson career, he got exceedingly drunk before he tried to burn the Jewish Church that was across his apartment in New York City.

It was around 11:59 PM on Christmas Eve when Xaner opened his window and lit the Molotov he was preparing to throw. His plan was to throw it all the way from the inside of his apartment to the top of the Church, and he knew he would’ve made it since he was a softball pro when he was 13. Right before he threw the bottle, he passes out. The Molotov exploded and lit Xaner on fire, however Xaner didn’t know it because he was drunk as hell and was passed out. He was burning to death at. At exactly 12:00 AM, Xaner dies. The rest of the apartment burned down to the ground with his, also killing everyone who was inside of the apartment because he lived in an apartment on the 3rd floor that was located between BOTH the only single elevator and stairwell the 10 story apartment complex that Xaner lived in had (trapping everyone that lived on that floor and all the floors above even though the fire destroyed the entire building). However, it was a Christmas miracle because the only people that were in the apartment complex as it burned down was Xaner’s landowner of the building, who was a crook that lived in the luxury suite that was as large as 3 apartments, the drug dealers and drug makers that worked for Xaner, 3 separate suicide bombers that were all planning different plans to destroy the Empire State building on Christmas morning, two separate pimps and all of their hoes, all of Xaner’s hoes (yes, he was a pimp as well as all of the other shit), and Xaner’s 32 year old girlfriend who was wanted by the CIA, the FBI, and the Army, Navy, and the Marines. Everyone who lived in the lower levels weren’t even in the apartment at the time because they were at their relative’s houses. It was a true Christmas Miracle, because the fire purged NYC of more than half of its crime generators (I kinda worded this into a confusing way, so in short I mean: “After the fire, more than 50% of NYC’s crime rate went down”) while sparing all the innocent people that used to live in that hotel. That was the first bad choice that Xaner made that ended up being good for all the right reasons with all the wrong means and wrong intentions.

When Xaner woke up as a spirit, lying on top of the rubble of what used to be his hotel. He looked around and saw that there were three monster looking things eating all of the dead people that lived inside of the complex. One of the spirits, which was one of his own prostitutes, turned into one of those monsters and started eating his girlfriend. Before long, he was the only spirit left. If this is punishment for what I did in the past, then so be it, Xaner thought to himself with an evil grin, however, if I had the chance to live my life differently to avoid this fate, then I would decline it in the most disrespectful way. I lived my life exactly how I wanted and I have no regrets. As the hollow that used to be his hoe was opening his mouth to swallow Xaner whole, a 5 foot 3 inch tall woman in black robes that was holding a sword slices the hollow in half and kills it (or purifies it
 whatever the heck hollows do after they are slain by shinigami ). That same woman sliced the other two hollows in less than a couple seconds. As those hollows disintegrated into nothingness, Xaner realized something: The only souls that were alive were hiss and the man that killed those monsters.

Xaner knew that if he wanted to live, he had to be something like her. The woman walked towards him with a nice smile and looked in his eyes with both of her beautiful navy blue eyes. She had the look of love in her eyes. That woman fell in love with Xaner, not knowing who or what he is or what he will become. And, sadly, Xaner thought that he just fell in love as well. He thought that he had been given a second chance at life. The woman then performs the Konso (or however it is spelled) on Xaner, but something strange happens. Nothing happens. The woman tries it 4 more times and still nothing. Suddenly, a giant gate appears behind Xaner that felt as if it was soaked in pure evil and absolute hatred. It opened up and flames spewed out of it. Xaner knew that he shouldn’t look behind him, but he did. He looked behind his and saw the flames of Hell spewing out at him. And for once in his life, he was absolutely terrified. He was terrified of the horrors that he could feel emanating from those giant doors. Suddenly, countless chains flew out of what seemed like the endless flames of hell and grabbed Xaner at almost every single part of his body except his left arm. As Xaner was being dragged into hell, he tried to reach out for the shinigami that he had fallen head over heels for recently. The shinigami tried to grab Xaner’s hand, but she was a couple centimeters short. He was then pulled extremely hard through the gates of hell. Then another first happened for Xaner: Sadness. He was sad that he wouldn’t see that man ever again. When he hit the ground after being pulled through the depths of hell for a seemingly endless amount of time, however, he landed head first and lost all of the memories he ever had in his life... Well, almost all of them. The only memory that he could remember was what his name was. He remembered that his name was Xaner Banefist.

Side Notes: Tentacles? Really? What is this, a text based hentai XD XD XD XD XD... jk jk...

RP Sample: You know me... You better...

Last edited by Fritz on Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:45 pm; edited 19 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: (Finished) Xaner Banefist   (Finished) Xaner Banefist EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 1:49 pm

first off, bliss already beat you to the buster blade pic your using for the mobile blade form.

Name: Backlash Wave

the obsorbsion part, will that include what he obsorbs in old threads and doesn't use, are does it start fresh? also for the sake of you not just spamming this every three posts against kido/energy users, think you can put a limit on how much it can obsorb in total, or per post maybe? just to stop you sucking in every attacks a kido/energy user uses on you that turn. Also, whats the deal with elemental attacks, can it obsorb those?
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: (Finished) Xaner Banefist   (Finished) Xaner Banefist EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 9:59 pm

Fixed...
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: (Finished) Xaner Banefist   (Finished) Xaner Banefist EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 1:48 am

approved, 1-4?
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: (Finished) Xaner Banefist   (Finished) Xaner Banefist EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 5:04 pm

Added another ability and one sub-ability
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: (Finished) Xaner Banefist   (Finished) Xaner Banefist EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 5:26 pm

you never said how long the demon form lasts or how many times you can use it.
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: (Finished) Xaner Banefist   (Finished) Xaner Banefist EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 9:04 pm

I added that, but I put it at the end of the demon form appearance instead of effect for some reason... Not editing it cuz editing is a pain in the ass via iTouch...
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: (Finished) Xaner Banefist   (Finished) Xaner Banefist EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 10:03 pm

k approved also.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: (Finished) Xaner Banefist   (Finished) Xaner Banefist EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 9:18 pm

Arm-Cannon
specific speed, is it faster than bala?

Territory
add a powerlimit to this, cause if someone uses their final strongest move,this would make it useless in ablink of an eye, pretty OP

Backlash Wave
will it work on energy currently controlled in the enemy's domain, and same thing as powerlimit

Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: (Finished) Xaner Banefist   (Finished) Xaner Banefist EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 9:39 pm

fixed...
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: (Finished) Xaner Banefist   (Finished) Xaner Banefist EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 9:58 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: (Finished) Xaner Banefist   (Finished) Xaner Banefist EmptySat May 05, 2012 7:58 pm

Completely changed Xaner's Demon Form
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: (Finished) Xaner Banefist   (Finished) Xaner Banefist EmptySun May 06, 2012 4:40 pm

Demon form. his stats double. Sinners already have x4, so they'd go up to x8? Thats a bit much, considering theres no duration on this form, so you could just take this form and beat anyone. Considering the new ability set, i'd just leave the stats as x4, or put a duration on how long he can hold this form but that wont be in your favor because changing arms takes time too.

devastater needs a longer cooldown if you use both arms. And when u say it can peirce anything i assume you don't mean zanpakuto or shields/barriers.

Shield arm: add an extra post cooldown if you use both arms.

That big beam in the standard arm, if it can knock a 0 down then its way to op. That sounds like a final attack, make it so you can only use it 1-2 times before you risk passing out. Or maybe get rid of it, i dunno, i need a second opinion.

Tentdril tremor: like before, if he uses both fists, have a longer cooldown on it.

Also since when can he lift 2000 lbs? I know your going with prototype stuff here, but really? 2000 lbs for one arm? that would cause anyone to topple over i'm sure. I mean 4000 lbs is 2 tons, thats a large truck. Can Xaner lift a large truck and weild it like a weapon without damaging himself?
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: (Finished) Xaner Banefist   (Finished) Xaner Banefist EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:16 pm

Fixed, added part where Hammerfists would weigh 3 times his normal arms for Xaner [so now they'd weigh approx 60lbs each for Xaner]... And gave a 2 usage limit for Dark Matter Cannon and, after both usages, Xaner would stay in fatigue state for rest of thread.

Oh, and you are right when you said that the tendrils won't pierce zanpakuto and shields/barriers (they may break through weaker shields/barriers, but not most of them)...

Check it please!!!
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: (Finished) Xaner Banefist   (Finished) Xaner Banefist EmptyMon May 07, 2012 10:23 pm

Ok you fixed what i asked, i see nothing else. First approval.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

PostSubject: Re: (Finished) Xaner Banefist   (Finished) Xaner Banefist EmptyTue May 08, 2012 9:37 pm

I didn't see anything. I second this app. Also , PROTOTYPE IS AWESOME!. Nice work. XD
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Finished) Xaner Banefist   (Finished) Xaner Banefist Empty

Back to top Go down

(Finished) Xaner Banefist
Page 1 of 1