Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Agito - Agito/Akito Shiki [Finished] Sinner I_vote_lcapAgito - Agito/Akito Shiki [Finished] Sinner I_voting_barAgito - Agito/Akito Shiki [Finished] Sinner I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Agito - Agito/Akito Shiki [Finished] Sinner I_vote_lcapAgito - Agito/Akito Shiki [Finished] Sinner I_voting_barAgito - Agito/Akito Shiki [Finished] Sinner I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Agito - Agito/Akito Shiki [Finished] Sinner Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Agito - Agito/Akito Shiki [Finished] Sinner Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Agito - Agito/Akito Shiki [Finished] Sinner Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Agito - Agito/Akito Shiki [Finished] Sinner Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Agito - Agito/Akito Shiki [Finished] Sinner Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Agito - Agito/Akito Shiki [Finished] Sinner Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Agito - Agito/Akito Shiki [Finished] Sinner Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Agito - Agito/Akito Shiki [Finished] Sinner Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Agito - Agito/Akito Shiki [Finished] Sinner Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Agito - Agito/Akito Shiki [Finished] Sinner Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Agito - Agito/Akito Shiki [Finished] Sinner Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Agito/Akito Shiki [Finished] Sinner

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Konan
Normal Member
Konan

Agito - Agito/Akito Shiki [Finished] Sinner Empty
PostSubject: Agito/Akito Shiki [Finished] Sinner   Agito - Agito/Akito Shiki [Finished] Sinner EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 4:22 pm

Basic Information

Name: Agito, Shiki [Shiki is a Unisex name nd the last name, it is described when saying something in unisex or just sometimes when i see it fitting better XD]
True Age: 155
Sex: Standard Gender of Shiki is male [he has a Female Form]
Personality:

Male Form:

Beside the evil side of Shiki, in male form Shiki would act like the top dog on the worlds that exist. He is pretty arrogant and self-loving, which makes him act like "The Badass". Not jut badass but really The Badass. That is how Agito mostly acts. But the point which makes other sometimes laugh about him is his nerdy side. Yes Agito mostly gets called a Nerd, because he knows pretty much for that he can act that arrogant and hollow-minded. [not like Hollow as Race, but hollow as hole] But Agito does not care if he gets called nerdy on something. He actually enjoys it if people call him smart.

Yet Shiki has a funny side. He most likely has a good sense of humor [with some limits] but also likes to make fun out of others. Mostly because of senseless facts or as provocation. Yet Shiki is as mentioned having limits. For times he has a racistic humor sometimes even a perverted one, but he gets mad if someone get serious at racism. Yet behind that the male Shiki has a very foul mouth. He like sto curse and to insult people out of fun and that is making him a person which just can't be liked by someone who does not have that kind of Ego. Especially because his "addiction" to woman. Shiki in male form would pretty much flirt with anything that has boobs and looks nice.

--------------------------------
Female Form:

Shiki in female form [Akito] is acting pretty much of a smartass. Not only does she think to know anything but thinks that she has to correct anyone. Also a variation of Agito's male arrogance. In female formt he real nerd that is in Shiki's male form will come out with the mix of the arrogance. And one thing that both share: they like it to get called a Nerd. For them it is like getting called smarter. However Shiki in female form is much nicer and less egoistic and self-loving. Actually she can be a nice person ify ou cut the smartassing.

Other than Shiki's male [Agito] side, the female side barely makes jokes but yet has an active side. She would seem like a cute girl, but at the end she stays with her brother Agito. A killer-machine. Then there are two other things the both personalities share: they hate real racism and have a great sense for humor. Right back to differences, Akito doesn't like people with a dirty mouth or ghetto-wannabes. Actuallly she does not like to curse, but due to still being Shiki she sometimes does for her bad sake. However, there are points where Shiki match, but also enough differences.

Male Form

Shiki, as his personality mostly will make it sure, he likes to show off. Showing how strong he is, and hiding his weaknesses is one of his specialities, since he has a lots of them. That also can proove useful in fights, since showing off as strong but no big noticeable weaknesses can mostly de-moral most opponents of his. Having something as strength that Agito likes to do can be useful.

Not only that but also Agito likes to pick-up women. Especially he likes red-heads, green-haired and water-heads [teal-hair]. Also he likes women and girls with big boobs, that is the kind of women he favors. Of course they need to be good looking to fit for Agito's bill. That is showing his great shallowness. The thing is: He is bad at picking up women.

Counting to his arrogant and self-loving side he loves to get compliments by others. He enjoys it pretty much, and if there are no girls around he mostly will also show the enjoyment by just saying "indeed" and laugh about it like it would be a joke even though it is easily noticed he meant it serious.

Female Form

Akito shares one like, the showing of as Agito. Since Akito is a part of Agito [actually their one body and one soul] so she also like sto show off very well.

Otherwise Akito likes to read books. She sometimes even reads mangas while battling. The book she gets except the wristband is connected to her clothign by a leath-ribbon. She has a small bag with variety of mangas. Her favourite manga would be "KÀmpfer" since it is a bit of the situation she has.

Right off Akito is a girl, and that is why she likes to flirt with boys. Actually she is even worse at flirting than Agito, but for that she has a nicer person than him giving her a small advantage at it. But still her disadvantage is the arrogance she parts with Agito right off with the bigger nerdyness.

Fears:

Something what both fear. It is loosing the body by loosing the fight against his/her twin. They are still young and did not discover their love for eachother yet. Shiki however is the body that is in a fight, always. This also is the reason why the cannot control the gender-change. Agito and Akito just can't come along. They cannot jsut look away from the differences in their personality, even though they are not that much of a difference. But at the end it is the brother-sister-quarreling effect which comes here.

Character Appearance

Height: 1,88 meters
Weight: 68 kilograms
Physical Traits:
Male Form
Agito - Agito/Akito Shiki [Finished] Sinner 5688-1379616291

Female Form
Agito - Agito/Akito Shiki [Finished] Sinner Akito_Wanijima_by_ayumix38
Clothing:
Images where you see clothes better:
Accessories: A tool-box, 6 plastic-bottles of water [total: 9 liters], 200 Lighters, two Jars full of dirt [nature earth], one jar of sand, Necklace of Metal, Wooden Bracelet which turns into a Book in Female Form, KÀmpfer-Bracelet [glows upon transformation]

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Agito himself is more of the fighter person than Akito. While Agito is very offensive and swift, Akito is more for a passive and acrobatic style. But at the end both have good reaction time. With the reflexes of Shiki he/she is able to dodge attacks with ease. For that they do not have the biggest physical strenght, which still is over the standard since they are sinners and have enchanced physical capabilities.

Even if both are not very strong, Agito is the stronger of both. He preffers to fight in a hand-to-hand combat style, that is why he rather has gloves with spikes or knuckles when fightning. Sometimes just a metal-protection around the gloves. Actually he can deform it due to the bending alchemy. Still Agito can also fight with daggers and other weapons since his bending alchemy allows him a very flexible combat.

While that Akito is more for sword-fightning aswell as for staffs, especially Bo Staffs. She can wield both of them very good, especially swords who are easy and flexible such as rapiers, but also katanas who are very thin and straight. [a bit like Tensa Zangetsu] However she is very acrobatic, so she can also use kicks, jumps and others for her advantage. While she has an enchanting abilitiy it will give he flexibility against strengths and weaknesses of others.
Strengths: Both Strengths and weaknesses explained in Fightning style.. just listing it up:

Agito: Hand-to-hand Combat, physical strength [in compare to Akito], reflexes

Akito: Sworda nd Staff-fight, flexibility, acrobatic
Weaknesses:
Both: Low physical Strength in compare to other sinners

Agito: Weaponed fight, speed [compared to Aktio]

Akito: Hand-to-Hand combat, strength [compared to Agito]

Mods/ Weapons/ Abilities:

Weapon / Hellish Modifications / ..Tentacle?: Name: Inner Twin Sister
Effect: Shiki has the strange ability that he has a female form since he had a twin when he was born. The twin was thought to be dead at birth while Agito survived, but Akito was just fusioning with Agito leaving them in one body and one soul. It is unexplained but the love for the two is even going over their arrogance. Even if both didnt reckognize it yet. They iwll mostly try to fight eachother for the owner of the body, who actually is supposed to be Agito. They called themself Shiki, since it was a Unisex name and they did not want everyone to know about that. Now Agito has the ability to change his Gender or well, his body, to the one of Akito, his twin-sister. Yet both can't controll it so it can randomly happen.

Male Abilities

Name: Elementary Alchemy
Effect: The Ability to turn Combinations of Elements and Materials into different Materials. As Example Shiki can dig Earth and turn it into Mud if he has Water Integridents. The actualy sense: It is easier than handwork and also MUCH faster. Of course you can not turn a bit of something into much of something else. As Example you CAN NOT use the half of a hammer [Tool] and consider it as tool while just throwing a piece of metal and create a huge sword. Of course the equalient rule fits in here. You need an amount of something to make something else. Also if you make a sword it again depends on the type of metal. It will be a steel sword if you take steel, and it will be an iron sword if you take iron. You MAY NOT combine two metals which CAN NOT be combined due to whatever reasons. [You can't just cross and combine metals can ya? xb] If thrown two integridents that can not be combined into the Seal/Circle the Material of less worth will be left and the integrident more worth used for the Alchemy.

Seal
Agito - Agito/Akito Shiki [Finished] Sinner Lead_to_Gold_Alchemy_Array_by_Notshurly

Current known Combinations

Materials:

Water + Earth = Mud
Sand + Fire = Glass
Stone + Water = Sand [lol at it, i did aswell xD]
Lava + Water = Stone
Earth + Fire = Lava
Air + Water = Steam
Fire + Water = Alcohol
Stone + Fire = Metal
Metal + Tool = Arms [Sword, Gun w/e, depends on materials]
Man + Metal = Tool [FORBIDDEN COMBINATION, cant be used actually since it involves life]
Alcohol + Water = Vodka [LOL]
Petroleum + Pressure = Gasoline
Bitumen + Pressure = Petroleum
Kerogen + Pressure = Bitumen
Fossil + Pressure = Kerogen
Earth + Earth = Pressure
Sand + Fire + Gasoline = Bottle of Gasoline
Sand + Lighter = Bottle of Gasoline
Glass + Glass = Bottle
(Sand + Fire) + (Sand + Fire) = Bottle
(Sand + Fire) *2 = Bottle

Summonings

Golem
Clay + Life = Golem [life can be taken from Plants aswell]

Alternative Form
Clay + Steam-Engine = Steam-Golem
Coal + Boiler = Steam-Engine
Fire + Wood = Coal
Tool + Tree = Wood
Earth + Seed = Tree
Life + Sand = Seed [Life can be taken from Plants aswell]
Metal + Steam = Boiler
Swamp + Sand = Mud
Earth + Water = Swamp

Lava Golem
Lava + Golem = Lava Golem
Lava + Life = Pure Lava Golem [Pure Golems are stronger and harder to destroy]

Alternative Form:
Obsidian + Golem = Obsidian Golem
Obsidian + Life = Pure Obsidian Golem [Pure Golems are stronger and harder to destroy]
Ice + Lava = Obsidian
Water + Glass = Ice

Golems actually work with almost any SOLID material! Just showing the variations! Golems also can have almost any form, as long as the material is enough. Same with weapons [i was just to lazy to continue lol]

How strong the golems are: Depends on size, material and stuff. WHile some Golems have special powers who are self-explaining such as: Gun-Golems of course will shoot

On Usual Mode: 1 big Golem OR 3 small golems

On Bloodlust: 1 Big Golems OR 4 small Golems

On Complete Fusion: 3 Big Golems OR 10 small Golems

To give you a general idea on how strong golems are:
[Note: Pure Golems have a Boost and that is why they are one level higher [€x: Tier 3-5 Clay Golem = 3-4 when Pure], on here i will ONLY call golems who are NOT pure also the Big Golems have a boost of three levels. Ex: Obsidian Golem on 2-5 when big is 2-2 But for that their size is monstrous.]

[Note 2: Only small golems listed here]

Weakest Golem: Clay Golem, who is 3-5

Strongest Golem: Obsidian Golem or Crystal Golem are 2-5 on usual mode, and 2-4 in pure... also Shiki is not able to make golems who are higher than him.

On Bloodlust the Golems get a small boost of durability and speed aswell [about x1.2]

While on Fusion Mode they get a boost of x2 for Durability and Speed

To the 4 Basic Elements Fire, Earth, Water and Air:

Fire: Anything that could GENERATE [not catch] fire [Gasoline as example] can be used instead of direct fire, but it could weaken the effect due to the filtering of unused materials. [Ex: Lighter: Plastic, Gasoline, Metal, Electricy, filters out Plastic and Metal, and uses Gasoline + Electricy = Fire]

Water: Anything containng Water to 1 Generation [as Example Alcohol can be used, aswell as Vodka since both have water as integrident, the 0. Generation which are the Basic Elements must contain water, the 1. Generation is a combination of Water and something else... if you combine the result with something else which is NOT water you can't use it as water] can be used as Water integrident aswell. Again the filtering effect appears.

Earth: Anything that is based on Earth [Stone, Sand, Lava, etc....] can be used for Earth. At Earth it can even go to the 2nd Generation.

Air: Well.. you breathe it but that does not mean it is pure Air. Air cannot be pure that is why the filtering effect automaticly appears.

--------------------------------------------------

Name: Filtering Alchemy
Effect: The Ability to Filter any Element or Material to a Basic Element or to a lower Generation [Ex: From 2nd Generation to 1st Generation or form 2nd Generation to 0. Generation]. As said int he example: If you throw a lighter on your opponent and set it with a Filter-Seal it can transfer into fire [example only] if it filters out plastic and metal, while leaving electricy and gasoline, making it a fire.

Seal:
Agito - Agito/Akito Shiki [Finished] Sinner X4

---------------------------------------------------

Name: Bending Alchemy
Effect: A more complicated Alchemy. It is the bending of Elements to a limit. THe limit is simple: You can only bend Elements and Integridents to max. the 1st Generation. Also you need a piece of that element you want to bend. So Air may sound simply but it really can't be bended, since the pure air would combine with the other elements in the air instantly again. Now if you want to bend metal you need a piece of metal. Other than here the equalient Limits here are less limited. As example: If oyu have a a sword, which is having metal, you can make a wall of metal. Yet again the limits are there. Hard to describe. [No worries, i will limit it XD] The seal goes to the user himself since he seals the integrident into himself and he will only be able to bend one element at once. As example: Human + Metal = Metal Bender. Until Shiki seal sanother element into himself, he will only be able to bend metal.

Agito - Agito/Akito Shiki [Finished] Sinner Alchemy_try_1_huge_by_nidawa

Female Abilities

Name: Elementary Alchemy
Effect: The Ability to turn Combinations of Elements and Materials into different Materials. As Example Shiki can dig Earth and turn it into Mud if he has Water Integridents. The actualy sense: It is easier than handwork and also MUCH faster. Of course you can not turn a bit of something into much of something else. As Example you CAN NOT use the half of a hammer [Tool] and consider it as tool while just throwing a piece of metal and create a huge sword. Of course the equalient rule fits in here. You need an amount of something to make something else. Also if you make a sword it again depends on the type of metal. It will be a steel sword if you take steel, and it will be an iron sword if you take iron. You MAY NOT combine two metals which CAN NOT be combined due to whatever reasons. [You can't just cross and combine metals can ya? xb] If thrown two integridents that can not be combined into the Seal/Circle the Material of less worth will be left and the integrident more worth used for the Alchemy.

Seal
Agito - Agito/Akito Shiki [Finished] Sinner Lead_to_Gold_Alchemy_Array_by_Notshurly

Current known Combinations look up at Male abilities.

Name: Filtering Alchemy
Effect: The Ability to Filter any Element or Material to a Basic Element or to a lower Generation [Ex: From 2nd Generation to 1st Generation or form 2nd Generation to 0. Generation]. As said int he example: If you throw a lighter on your opponent and set it with a Filter-Seal it can transfer into fire [example only] if it filters out plastic and metal, while leaving electricy and gasoline, making it a fire.

Seal:
Agito - Agito/Akito Shiki [Finished] Sinner X4

Name: Enchating Alchemy
Effect: Using the right integridents to enchant something. Best examples are weapons. As example a Fire Enchant for a weapon. Simpler formula: Weapon + Fire + Book = Fire enchanted Weapon or Weapon + Fire enchant = Fire enchanted Weapon. Also you can make ready enchants in form of books. Example formula: Fire + Book = Fire enchant [Book-Form]

Seal:
Agito - Agito/Akito Shiki [Finished] Sinner 105311m

Unisex Abilities

Name: Bloodlust
Effect: Wrath and Hate collect in the soul of Shiki making him go rampage. Shiki's reiatsu now is boosted for x2 While on Bloodlust Shiki may not really think tactive but just go on rampage with everything possible. Also the amount of ownable Golems doubles from 1 Big golem OR 3 small golems to 1 Big Golem OR 4 small Golems.

Name: Soul Severing
Effect: Agito and Akito still are in a eternal fight for the body. But some times there may be a time they can get along. Maybe they will leanr to team-up once. However this here is the total invertion of this. Unless the two of them get peace they may only sever their souls when their hate for eachother grows so high that their soul severs and the two of them now have own bodies. But only for limited time. Either when their hate forfeits or after 6 posts they will be forced into one body again. While on this mode their reiatsu halves.

Name: Complete Fusion
Effect: When having a moment of total harmony and even a feeling of love for eachother as brother and sister they would be able to fuse their two souls. Not like usual, a complete fusion where the two become one. While on the two are known as just Shiki. Not Agito not Akito, Shiki. Shiki then is able to use alle abilities, from Agito and Akito. It is the ultimate ability of the two. [That is why it counts as final ability]. In Unstable form their reiatsu is boosted for 2.5 [menas: Reiatsu x2.5]. In stable form their Reiatsu aswell goes x3. Shiki actually has no gender, it is more ghost-like or Schemen or something to that.
Shiki image:

Back Drop

[got lazy at here lol]

Background: Agito and Akito, supposed to be twins. But when the time of the birth was ready, Akito was not. Her body came out dead and everyone thought that Agito's Twin would be dead already. It would feel like a part missing, would it? Atleast his mother thought. But in fact he was raised as anyone usual. Specially because his parents did keep their mouths shut about the death of his twin-sister. But they will never overcome the fact that he will once find out. But they wanted to wait until Agito was sixteen. However, there always was one thing why Agito never felt that something in his life missed.

Akito, she was dead, but her soul, it was Chained to Agito. She already was a Demi-Hollow. So they still were like twins, just that Agito did not know about Akito, while Akito just had to watch how Agito lives. It was cruel for her. Years, nothing but following Agito. Not really having a choice for something else. Even on some moments she did not wish to see. The teen-phase it was. But once the day came when the spiritual pressure in their hometown Tokyo raised to a high amount. Even Agito, whose Spiritual Pressure would be zero without having his twin-sister bound to him, felt it. It was strange when suddenly the door of the house just jumped on the wall, like someone would've kicked it with supernatural power. It was no mystery anymore of spirits. But Agito never had seen spirits so he did not know what was going on.

However, not knowing what happened, Agito ran toward the kitchen, took a knive and was hiding on the next best place. Holding the knive he heard some noises of someone running. Someone was running upstairs. As the door opened Agito just stabbed into the random how foolish he was. He did hit something. Yes. Not only the force against the knive, he felt how blood was covering him. As he opened his eyes he seen that it was his mother. Agito had killed his own mother in shock. Was it a shock? No. Suddenly his mother got cleaved into half by something. Agito still was under shock. He cried. Everything that he had left in his life now was gone. His father just ran off as he found out his mother was pregnant. Agito just ran. He did not care where. Nor did he care what people were thinking when seeing him covered in blood, a bloody knive in hand aswell. Agito then fell tot he knees. It was hard for him to withstand what happened right there. Suddenly he did something he did never regret. He did not know if it was out of hate or just because of shock. But he just stabbed a random person more times, killing the person. After a loud growl he continued his act. If he would've thought at this situation, he would've thought that acting like this would cover his hate. And he got a hunger, hunger to kill. He continued killing. He did not stop until he collapsed. He could not hold it anymore. No it was not killing his hate. The hate, it was devouring Agito. From a nice boy to a cold murderer. That is how it looked like. Suddenly He heard voices in his head. Loud an dechoing. It was Akito. However the only thing Agito remembers is, that he woke up in the streets. His sister took him to a shelter where they were hiding for a time. Both still were shocked, depressed and sad about the death of their mother. But again they were brother and sister. So they had quarrels, very often. Once they were too noisy as suddenly the gates of the old house opened. A shinigami. Very bad for the two demi-hollows. The shinigami wnted to attak Akito first, however Agito attacked the sinigami so he got hit first by the zanpakuto. But something was strange. Akito's and Agito's Souls fused in the process when the gates of hell opened. They became Shiki they ar eknown as now. Hell. It was confsuing and torturing. Given the power to fight. To get hope. To think of a chance to escape. But the Warden had the task to kill this hope, with true words. Shiki died often in hell and got revived. But the thickheadness the two shared were making the fight. The hate and the hunger to kill was giving them power. They growed and growed in hell. Where they made up their rank. Developing the power of alchemy it was. Shiki studied it, they learned it. And they are supposed to master it.

They started of as weak newlings. Often got killed. However giving up was not an option. Being alone in this hell, it was worse than anything. They most likely were alone since Agito and Akito were as mentioned fightning, fightning for the body. the Wrath was filling up more and more. The hunger for killing, still growing. And then, once it suddenly happened. Agito and Akito suddenly were ripped apart as souls. It was the first time they had a so called "Soul Sever". That is when the fight just started to get real. Agito and Akito fought, they fought with attacks that easily could kill anyone when hit. At the end the Soul Sever was gone and the two were in one body again. Nobody won the fight. That is how it continued. They waited for a Soul Sever to continue their fight. However there was one phase of small peace for the two. They did need a name for the Body. So they decided to call it Shiki, since it was the first best unisex name the both got in mind. A small harmony and they felt a bit of a power boost. Yes, when the two were in harmony they get a stronger. However they were not able for the Complete Fusion at that time, nor they are now.
Side Notes:
RP Sample: Two Gladiators

Last edited by ケヌブル on Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:54 pm; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Agito/Akito Shiki [Finished] Sinner   Agito - Agito/Akito Shiki [Finished] Sinner EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 2:10 pm

Not very evil for a sinner... >.> Sinners are not in hell for any old reason, accidentally killing your mother wouldn't be enough to send you there. The hollow was going to do it anyway... >.> The point of sinners, is that they are pure evil. They do bad things, the kill, maim, and turture weaker sinners. they are suppose to be evil, even a little bit. Like maybe Shiki likes to draw out a fight and cause as much pain to his enemy as possible before killing him. Or they go all out in the middle of a city and aimlessly kill people. anything like that would make them evil enough to be sinners. honestly these two would get eaten alive in hell. add something evil to them.

Its good, how strong are the golems, and how many can you have at once?
Back to top Go down
Konan
Normal Member
Konan

PostSubject: Re: Agito/Akito Shiki [Finished] Sinner   Agito - Agito/Akito Shiki [Finished] Sinner EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 8:03 pm

How strong the golems are: Depends on size, material and stuff. WHile some Golems have special powers who are self-explaining such as: Gun-Golems of course will shoot

On Usual Mode: 1 big Golem OR 5 small golems

On Bloodlust: 2 Big Golems OR 10 small Golems

On Complete Fusion: 4 Big Golems OR 20 small Golems

To give you a general idea on how strong golems are:
[Note: Pure Golems have a Boost and that is why they are one level higher [€x: Tier 3-5 Clay Golem = 3-4 when Pure], on here i will ONLY call golems who are NOT pure also the Big Golems have a boost of a whole Tier. But for that their size is monstrous.]

[Note 2: Only small golems listed here]

Weakest Golem: Clay Golem, who is 3-5

Strongest Golem: Obsidian Golem or Crystal Golem, one Level under Shiki. [Means if shiki is 2-1, Obsidian Golem or Crystal Golem is 2-2... on pure 2-1... also Shiki is not able to make golems who are higher tier than him]

On Bloodlust the Golems get a small boost of durability and speed aswell [about x1.2]

While on Fusion Mode they get a boost of x2 for Durability and Speed
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Agito/Akito Shiki [Finished] Sinner   Agito - Agito/Akito Shiki [Finished] Sinner EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 8:57 pm

way to strong... you'll basically be able to call a 2-2 to help you at anytime. I think weakest at 3-5 is fair, and strongest at 2-5 is also fair. 2 large or ten small is also to much. 2 large or 6 small in bloodlust mode. and add all of this to the golem section in your app for the next mod to see.

Back to top Go down
Konan
Normal Member
Konan

PostSubject: Re: Agito/Akito Shiki [Finished] Sinner   Agito - Agito/Akito Shiki [Finished] Sinner EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 3:28 pm

Done
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Agito/Akito Shiki [Finished] Sinner   Agito - Agito/Akito Shiki [Finished] Sinner EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 4:30 pm

Strongest Golem: Obsidian Golem or Crystal Golem are 2-2 on usual mode, and 2-1 in pure... also Shiki is not able to make golems who are higher tier than him, so he is not able to make big ones yet.

I already said that was to strong. 2-5 or lower please, 2-4 for pure or lower. that includes large golems. I dont even know if thats fair, We'll see what the second has to say.
Back to top Go down
Konan
Normal Member
Konan

PostSubject: Re: Agito/Akito Shiki [Finished] Sinner   Agito - Agito/Akito Shiki [Finished] Sinner EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 7:37 pm

Edited~
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Agito/Akito Shiki [Finished] Sinner   Agito - Agito/Akito Shiki [Finished] Sinner EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 7:57 pm

alright i'm ok with that but I think the second person to look at this should decide on the amount of golems, i'm a little unsure whats fair for a sinner.

on the side note, i give this my approval. Tier 1-5 sound good?
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 250 Points

PostSubject: Re: Agito/Akito Shiki [Finished] Sinner   Agito - Agito/Akito Shiki [Finished] Sinner EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 10:40 pm

Perfectamundo for the tier!

SECOND!
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Agito/Akito Shiki [Finished] Sinner   Agito - Agito/Akito Shiki [Finished] Sinner EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 11:26 pm

Just a note, as your tier is right now, the strongest ANY of your golems will be is 2-4, and that's when you summon the three of them or whatever. And that's for the big ones. Just to say it here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Agito/Akito Shiki [Finished] Sinner   Agito - Agito/Akito Shiki [Finished] Sinner Empty

Back to top Go down

Agito/Akito Shiki [Finished] Sinner
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Staff Board :: Basket-
Jump to: