Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Kenji Watanabi I_vote_lcapKenji Watanabi I_voting_barKenji Watanabi I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Kenji Watanabi Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Kenji Watanabi Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Kenji Watanabi Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Kenji Watanabi Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Kenji Watanabi Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Kenji Watanabi Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Kenji Watanabi Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Kenji Watanabi Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Kenji Watanabi Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Kenji Watanabi Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Kenji Watanabi Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Kenji Watanabi

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tousei

Kenji Watanabi Empty
PostSubject: Kenji Watanabi   Kenji Watanabi EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 6:52 am

Basic Information

Name: Kenji Watanabe
True Age: 600
Sex: Male
Personality: Kenji is very laid back and always appears to be in a good mood. When he is around higher authority that he is not familiar with, however, he becomes timid quiet and extremely respectful. When the lives of his friends or comrades are threatened, he becomes extremely serious, and will stop at nothing to protect them.
Fears: Darkness, heights, and death

Character Appearance

Height: 5'6"
Weight: 180lbs
Physical Traits: Kenji Watanabi Cloud_smiles_by_Nakuru_Nebelung
Clothing: See above picture
Accessories: nothing special

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Melee based attacks with quick, powerful strikes.
Strengths: Proficient with shunpo and exceptional zanjutsu skills. Moderate skill with kidou.
Weaknesses: Not very strong, willing to sacrifice himself for others can result in dangerous positions for himself.

Zanpakuto & Kidou

Sealed Appearance: pure white wakizashi
Spirit’s Name: Kaze Seishu
Spirit’s Appearance:
Kenji Watanabi 190px-Image_of_Wind_Trader_Marid
Spirit’s Personality: Extremely reserved and wise. Kaze Seishu rarely ever speaks.
Inner World: A floating platform high in the sky, surrounded with swirling clouds which have a constant flow of lightning throughout them.

Shikai

Call Out Command: Cleave, Kaze Seishu!
Appearance: 5 foot long silver claymore
Abilities:
Weight Manipulation: Kenji is capable of manipulating the weight of his zanpakutou while in shikai, from being practically weightless to up to 3000kg. This can be done often and has no cooldown.
Shard Blast: Tiny Shards break apart from Kenji's zanpakutou and shoot towards his opponent. The zanpakutou can not regenerate these shards. 1000 shards can be fired in total, and when these shards are fired off, Kenji's zanpakutou will have the appearance of a katana.
Return: Kenji summons all the shards which he has fired off to return to his zanpakutou to reform into the full sized claymore. The shards will take the straightest path towards the zanpakutou while avoiding striking Kenji.
Wind Cutter: Kenji is capable of sending blasts of wind from his zanpakutou as he swings or thrusts it. The blasts of wind are as sharp as a regular sword and do have some force behind them.

Boosts: Major increase to speed, minor increase to stamina. Although it may appear as if Kenji is very strong, this is actually because his claymore is practically weightless.

Bankai

New Name: Kaze Tenshu
Appearance: The hilt is made up of bone while the blade itself is made up of a clear diamond with a slight blue hue.
Abilities:
Dominance over Air: The air thickens around the battlefield when Kenji releases his bankai, doubling wind resistance and slowing his opponents movements. As Kenji controls the air, he is unaffected by this ability. Lasts 3 posts, 2 post cooldown.
Shockwave: Kenji can command his blade to send out a powerful burst of wind in the form of a shockwave at his will. Can not be used more than once per post, and can be released from any part of his blade, including shards.
Diamond Storm: Kenji's diamond claymore breaks apart, leaving it to resemble a katana. The shards of his zanpakutou float up to the sky, and then plummet down to earth at Kenji's command. When they make contact to any sort of surface, they explode into smaller fragments, sending shrapnel everywhere before being sucked back into Kenji's blade. 3 post cooldown.
Weighted Blade: Kenji's blade weighs approximately 7000 kilograms, but to him it feels as if it is as light as a feather, thus he can wield it with devastating ease.

Boosts: Speed and endurance increase greatly

Back Drop

Background: Kenji Watanabe was born in a small barn into a very poor and deprived family, but even though this was the case, he was always raised with the utmost care and protection. He always helped out whenever he could, wherever he could, however he could. Eventually, his father died, and at the age of twelve, Kenji was forced to become the man of the house. When this happened, he tried his hardest to be as supporting for his mother and his only sibling; his 4 year old sister. The family struggled to continue to make a living, but Kenji pushed on, working for the bare minimum almost constantly, and giving the largest rations of food to his mother and his sister, eating the bare minimum. Kenji was well known among the small villagers as the man in a boy's body. He was mature far beyond his age, learned extraordinarily fast, and was extremely respectful.
And then some unforseen force wiped out that small village. Kenji could barely make out disturbances in the air, but only figured it was the extreme heat as every one of the towns people fell before him; including his mother and his sister. And then he felt his life force get ripped from him, and watched his lifeless body fall to the ground as his soul stood above his own lifeless corpse, chain connecting the two.
Before him stood a vicious demon-like creature, fangs bared as it approached him. It had clearly just finished feasting on the souls of two others... an adult and a small child. Kenji could do nothing as the beast approached... only watch in despair as it raised it's claws in the air, preparing for the blow which would tear his soul asunder.
And then there was a blade, too fast to follow. Before he knew it, the hollow was not one, but two pieces. Falling to the ground, utterly destroyed.
Then a man in a white haori approached him, bloody sword in hand. He raised the pommel, and brought it down towards his forehead as he spoke,
"I'm sorry... pray this memory is erased as you travel to the Soul Society."

Kenji woke up in Soul Society, his memories muddled, but he felt something deep within himself. Some sort of power, wanting to be released. Not 2 weeks after he entered Soul Society, he was admitted into the shinigami academy and he trained for long hours, bound and determined to become strong enough to protect those he would form a bond with, but never truly understanding why he had such a determination.

And he felt something else growing within him. Another power, perhaps... but not the same. No.

This power oozed an aura of malevolence.

Last edited by Tousei on Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Keten
Staff
Keten

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Kenji Watanabi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenji Watanabi   Kenji Watanabi EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 7:29 am

Kenji Watanabi Doflamingoseal
Tier 1-5
Back to top Go down