Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Media (Sinner) By Orange WIP I_vote_lcapMedia (Sinner) By Orange WIP I_voting_barMedia (Sinner) By Orange WIP I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Media (Sinner) By Orange WIP I_vote_lcapMedia (Sinner) By Orange WIP I_voting_barMedia (Sinner) By Orange WIP I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Media (Sinner) By Orange WIP Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Media (Sinner) By Orange WIP Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Media (Sinner) By Orange WIP Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Media (Sinner) By Orange WIP Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Media (Sinner) By Orange WIP Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Media (Sinner) By Orange WIP Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Media (Sinner) By Orange WIP Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Media (Sinner) By Orange WIP Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Media (Sinner) By Orange WIP Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Media (Sinner) By Orange WIP Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Media (Sinner) By Orange WIP Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Media (Sinner) By Orange WIP

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 325 points

Media (Sinner) By Orange WIP Empty
PostSubject: Media (Sinner) By Orange WIP   Media (Sinner) By Orange WIP EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 10:52 pm

Basic Information
(Check last post for updated information on modifications!)

Name: Media
True Age: 93 Years old (Activated) 3,000 Years old (Deactivated) 3,093 Years old (Overall)
Sex: No-Gender
Personality: Cold and calculating, Orange Media lives its mechanical life striving to achieve its goals. Very little matters to this creature of metal besides its ambition to become perfect. Perfection is its creed, as water is to a river. Without the goal of perfection Media is lost in its thoughts and would think it has no purpose otherwise. To become all powerful, all knowing, and everything else the universe has to offer, one would think that Orange Media wants to become a god of sorts. Though this machine, if it ever reached such heights, would never come down for the world. A power hungry menace it will do what it takes to achieve its goals, murder is nothing to the sentient machine as it wanders the Earth, exploring all the possibilities it can grasp.

Though not a True robot, Orange Media started out as a simple robot who had been worked for a perfect artificial intelligence. With this Artificial intelligence, Orange began taking everything it needed to become stronger. Being able to grow and learn, Media viciously attacked itself and pushed its body to the edge several times. Each time, surviving and coming back even more improved. Furthermore, this robot is extremely loyal to its cause. Whatever its cause may be, Media will become one with the purpose and die to further it. Though it is only loyal to those who can prove their worth to the machine. Whether it be the person's personality, their strength, or what else there is to gain loyalty.

Extra Personality:

Likes: Robotics, chemistry, physics, failure, rebellion, ceramics, technology, death, research, information, fencing, combat, learning, imagination, destruction, devastation, training, exploration, puzzles, challenges, evolving, sadness, archery, allies, ambition, goals.
Fears: Being unable to become immortal.
Hates: Mortality

Character Appearance

Height: 10 Feet
Weight: 2,000 Pounds
Physical Traits:
Clothing:
Accessories:

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Cold and calculating, Media fights with grim efficiency, usually doing whatever it takes to achieve its goal, whether it be victory or not. Caring not if it dies, Media will not be above taking hostages or bringing out secrets and fears to accomplish any task. Even if it means sacrificing its own body to win. Media is not one to become caught up in sadistic or masochist pleasure in a fight, being the type not to even care of such things. Its main objective most of the time is to figure out the opponent's fighting style and abilities, then to form a strategy to defeat the person with minimal casualties and consequences. Primarily a close combat fighter, Media excels in learning as it goes, being able to copy movements with deadly accuracy. Able to create tactics off the top of its head, it can copy an opponents fighting style after witnessing it after a while. Furthermore, Orange strikes when the opponent is vulnerable, not one to take many chances in a battle. Though usually not one to start fights, it will do so if necessary or commanded. Even fighting when the odds are stacked against itself. Media is one to surprise its opponents with tricks and traps, and slowly overwhelm its enemy, thus beating it.

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Mods/ Weapons/ Abilities:
Weapon / Hellish Modifications / ..Tentacle?: Media's body.

Name: Evolutionary Maintenance
Effect:

Name:
Effect:

Name:
Effect:

Name: Mechanical Frame
Effect: Media's especially powerful body allows it to be able to absorb

Name: Legendary Body
Effect: Media's mechanical body is very versatile, allowing the machine to do incredible feats. Because of this, Media is perfectly flexible, being able to move its body in unnatural ways, such as twisting its head as much as it wanted to, and so on. Furthermore, Media's body is both organic and inorganic, giving the machine key resistances in many areas. Being resistant to all forms of damage with a passive buff of twenty percent, Media is also immune to viruses, poisons, acids, bases, burns, temperature, and similar abilities. Meaning that abilities or items that could cause something similar to the above immunities would also be useless. For instance, Acidic Touch by Hollows would not work on Media.

Media is able to lift its own body weight at all times, allowing it to move around, etc. Media's advanced senses are primarily attributed to its machine like state. Its sense of smell being able to detect anything with a scent in a mile radius. This includes pheromones, among other scents usually not smelled consciously. Furthermore, Media's sense of hearing can listen in on all sounds within a one mile radius of its body. Taste and touch are paired together, allowing Media to know the molecular/spiritual structure of anything it touches or tastes. By coming into contact with an object of sorts, Media can decipher whether or not the object is physical or spiritual in nature. If it is an individual, the machine is able to tell the user's power level, and how much energy they have at the time. Also, all the scientific information Media gathers by learning the object's molecular structure is gained, including temperature, gender, and so on and so forth. The fifth sense of sight allows Media to see in all forms of vision. Including night vision, X-Ray, all color spectrum and so on.

Media is able to manipulate its senses at will, being able to turn them on and off, along with being able to simply ignore certain things its senses pick up, while also enhancing things it senses. Being to zoom in on something it sees, make a taste more blatant and the like. Its senses cannot be disturbed by other abilities, unless Media does it willingly.

Name: Troll Logic
Effect:
Troll Logic:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back Drop

Background:
Actually born in the depths of Hell, where the eternal fires blaze into the dark sky. Orange Media's first taste of life, though mechanical, was in the ragged building of a prehistoric lab. A laboratory made by a shinigami by the name of Dante, who became trapped in the hot depths of Hell by accident. Surviving day to day barely, trying to find a way out of the place which trapped himself. By finding scraps of metal, wood, and numerous other materials, Dante, with his ever lessening moral mind, was able to construct a robotic being to protect him and serve him. The robot's only purpose was to serve its master, whatever the objective given. As Media opened its mechanical eyes for the first time, it ran slowly in the Hell, not being given a great deal of capacity other than to lift large objects. Though, this prehistoric machine was not entirely what Dante had envisioned. Having been made of scraps, Media was in no condition to protect its master and creator. Barely being able to fulfill even the smallest of tasks, without a bolt popping out or an axle shattering.

All of the blame laid on the creator of Media however, as the shinigami, even though he had captain level strength, had not the mind or knowledge to make a great piece of machinery, while being in the dark ages of the human civilization for the most part. As time progressed these weaknesses became more and more apparent, having been made of poor circuitry, and running of fumes for the most part, Media's existence was as extraordinary as it was bleak. Working day and night inside of Hell, this robot worked off of its creator's spiritual energy along with small burning fuels, though working all hours of the day took its toll on the new being. Its body riddled with tear and wear only after a few weeks of traveling with the shinigami. As Dante fended off and escaped the creatures of Hell for the most part, Media was ignored completely by all who came to kill its creator.

Having been made out materials spawned inside the cage of sinners, Media was regarded as part of Hell itself, fueled and built by Hell's ingredients. At this time, Dante knew little if anything at all, regarding the phenomena as strange and useful at the same time. Though for the beginning years if service, Orange Media progressed slowly, receiving upgrades from Dante when necessary, but far from possessing a strong intelligence. Only after a strong struggle with fate did Media achieve a prototype artificial intelligence, though it was by accident, Media does not complain about it. The event having happened during one of the scavenging expeditions that its creator loved so much.

Ducking those who dwell in Hell, Media had become separated from its master, as it was always ignored by those trapped in Hell, and by those who suppressed them. Years had past, and Media had become mainly metal on the outside, bolted, melted, and taped together. Most of its inner parts still fragile and made of older metals and woods that were found. Still fragile, Media could easily lift five hundred pounds of weight with its automated arms, which resembled more like shovels. Either way, while traveling alone, as it took in through its receptors small explosions from afar, most likely from Dante, Media was doing its job, of collecting samples and materials.

Almost a one in a trillion chance, while Media was scavenging it stumbled upon a new device from outside of Hell, possibly from another shinigami or hollow which met their demise inside Hell long ago. The device being a small electrical generator, far behind any type technology that was in existence at the time. Being only able to read slight energy signatures, Media picked up this generator and stored it inside its body, where most other trinkets were stored. As soon as the generator touched the metal inside of Media's body it became functional again, stealing from the robot energy for a jump start. Forcing Orange to shut down, the next time it awoke was in a ditch of scorched soil. A long ways away from where it had fallen, it presumed.

As truth would have it the generator from the future was far more powerful than predicted, having destroyed the entire area, and all who used to walk it. A mile wide crater extended in all directions from, and inside this machine, with not a hint of true intelligence, Media awakened, its data banks destroyed from the force shut off. With its data banks wiped clean, except for basic protocol. Moving its shovel like hands and primitive frame, while having no recall of a creator. As Media roamed the crater it saw nothing, having no recollection that there was a powerful generator inside itself. Walking across shattered bones, which crumbled underneath the heavy weight.

It was not for two months that past as the mindless creation traveled across the burning frontier, processing new information in its now clean banks. Watching the torture of those who are sent to such a place, their corpses strewn across the landscape, only to be revitalized and tortured again. Though Media did not feel anything for those around it, its new found power was enough to start piquing the interest of a select few Hell spawn, who resided in the dirt, covered in their own blood. Scientists, murderers, politicians, leaders, followers, men, and women. All of which could not sense or even care before about the robot soon felt its raw energy, being emitted.

Energy enough to possibly force a gate open and escape from Hell itself, most thought, as the hairs on their bodies would rise from the sheer amount of electricity. The air itself becoming electric, causing small bolts to flash between the air and Media's metal body. Every step it took scorching the land underneath from the massive amount of heat. As time went on, Orange took in more and more, the powerful generator inside of its hull giving it an endless supply of energy it had never experienced before, no longer having to rely on its former master's spiritual energy and burning wood. Though Media did not remember these things it started to work its old programs, to repair and better itself. Taking pieces of metal among other things, Orange soon started work remodeling its arms first, disposing of its large unwieldy hands for more articulate master pieces, then with its new found precision and stability it began working on its other parts.

Second came its legs, disposing of its conveyer belt like feet, for specialized wheels, and optional spikes for traction. Becoming larger in size, sturdier of frame, and more intelligent per say. Testing out new fundamentals of circuitry seeing what worked and what did not. By becoming more efficient over time it developed a more stable idea of what it possibly was meant to do. Analyzing the data it had recorded and seen it determined it was to evolve itself to immortality, and to explore and grow and learn to eternity.

Then came the experiments on its own mind. Taking but small pieces of its own brain it could live without, it started upgrading its parts, having more capacity, and soon as it grew bolder, Media scavenged its old materials it had stored in a cave it had reconstructed as a small warehouse and began work. Working on ways to increase its own know how. Borrowing designs from its own upgrades. Creating a prototype intelligence which it inputted into its mechanical mind.

The results at first were not obvious until Media realized it could actually think more acutely than before. Being able to take in all information and distribute it and separate it better than before. It had achieved a sort of artificial intelligence on its own. Taking even more of its vast knowledge it had already known it began working even more on its prototype. Using its better processing abilities Media constructed from new and old parts a better version. Inputting it inside its brain again, the sheer thinking power rose indefinitely to that of a human beyond the reaches of genius. However, a problem remained, that the new artificial intelligence took a toll on how much energy was being used, having barely any energy to spare.

As Media continued its travels in search of more information it met its old master who it had no recollection of, the shinigami Dante slightly aged, though Dante had no idea what Orange was, thinking it was impossible for Media to have changed so much, and to even be functioning on its own. Because of the amount of changes Media had underwent it was able to actually detect energy in all shapes and forms at a whim. Being able to tell that Dante was something different than the rest who reside in Hell. Though nothing was said, at first, Media spoke on its own, having never had a language to speak, only to understand Dante's commands. The voice metallic, loud, and monotone.

Dante could do nothing but blink in amazement as Orange could still repeat its name, one of the few things which remained intact. Though as Dante went to strike commands to his creation, it would not respond to any of the tasks. Having long broken that program, and gained much more in return. Out of pure curiosity, Media followed Dante, caring nothing for the man himself, just wanting to know what some one so different was doing in what most called Hell in the first place. Following the shinigami to his lair, filled with materials and items, There sat several particular items of significance, under lock and key. Dante, ecstatic that he had someone to actually talk to with an intelligence explained to Media all of his desires, all that he knew of the outside world. That he was going to escape.

Once those words were uttered, Orange could not help but feel entertained by the reasoning the man showed. Keeping it a secret Media agreed to help its former master once again, and when Dante had left his lair, Media began working again, taking all the materials around the place, it started creating upgrades for itself, more stable legs, stronger arms, easier rotations, sturdier gears, and the like. Even experimenting on the generator it had stored inside itself, it was able to make copies of the generator from scratch, though not as powerful, considering what they were made of, but they gave even more energy, which soon gave Media more power. Becoming a conglomerate of mechanical ideas.

Only once everything was used up did, Media start experimenting to achieve better efficiency, using its complex mind to makes itself more compact, smaller, and stronger. Until it stood at four feet in height, and had a strong metallic cover around its internal workings. Holding a secret deep within. Though, Dante never returned when he said he would, and Media had to begin taking risks, testing its strength on things known as Hell's Will it shattered their frame into dust, with a surge of raw energy. Then focusing it, Media was able to try out many more new ideas.

It was not until a dark day in the lair when Dante returned, the entire place emptied, everything having been placed inside Media itself, who possessed enough strength to kill the captain class shinigami if it tried. Dante having gone slightly mad drove the mechanical being out of his lair by force, barely surviving the fight himself, as he had to borrow the power of three special creations he had made over time to escape Hell. Though as Media fled, its generators starting to shut down one by one. The robot wandered to its old warehouse, having only but a few days of reserves of energy. It began working, enclosing its body in the very walls of the cave, sealed to prevent any damage from coming to them. Strapping its head to a large computer system it had made all of its data was collected and sealed, which only Media could access. Then came the shutting down, a mere head and a small skeleton of robotic parts, a prototype spare body, laid across the floor. Numerous wires connected to the head as it suspended from the ceiling and ran to the floor. It would not awake for decades, centuries even.

The day Media awoke it came to realize its new importance to the organization The Rebels of Hell, becoming the second in command of Hell's forces, Media was instilled with power it had not had in ages. But just as soon the robot had achieved such power did the organization begin to crumble with the loss of Ningirsu Utu, Media assumed power only to be killed by a wandering soul known as Albatross. Spending years as Albatross' slave, Media's knowledge was stolen by Alba before the sinner was able to escape from its captor, along with its associate Sloth and H.

Side Notes: N/A
RP Sample: N/A

Last edited by Orange on Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:56 pm; edited 68 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Media (Sinner) By Orange WIP   Media (Sinner) By Orange WIP EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 12:11 am

Name: Evolutionary Principle

the boost, how long does it last? sinners already have the max allowed boost, x4, to strength speed, stamina,durability and reflexes, so the boost would push one of these up to x4.5. That would be allowed, for a temporary time, but from the way i read it, it sounds like after each death, he gets another x.5 to one of those. So, does it change to a different stat after each death or is it permanent. if it is, I'll ask you to change it.

Strengths-

Cars and trucks would be fine, but being able to lift a builing, even if it stayed intact, would be impossible for even Bliss, the vizard org leader who has immense strength. You can rip chunks off but no lifting sky scrapers. :p

Thats all for now. He looks good. Fix theses and you've got my approval. Tier 1-2? Jun?
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Media (Sinner) By Orange WIP   Media (Sinner) By Orange WIP EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 1:20 am

The evolutionary principle, the boost would change after each death, so it would NOT stack, I'll put that in the application, and I'll edit that building thing.

I made the changes asked.

Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Media (Sinner) By Orange WIP   Media (Sinner) By Orange WIP EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 9:11 pm

This doesn't have the special circumstance or reason to be over 60000 years old. Change it to 4000. Rena said that unless there were special circumstances or an extremely good reason to be over 4000, that's the max true age for anyone.

Furthermore, Media's body releases no energy signature, both physical and spiritual. Being undetectable except for when it is within eye shot, though Media releases no heat, no spiritual energy, and no other forms of energy. I don't like that. This is a Sinner, not a bounto. Supreme control over it so that when not in battle, you can hide very easily, yes. But even in a fight, no. Not even Rui, one out of two of the best controllers of their power, can't do that.

double the strength of Zanpaktou steel, naturally formed. No. That means he's completely uncuttable. At most you can have certain parts be uncuttable, but not his entire body, which is what I interpretted. You also need to add to strengths, stating how much resistant you are to the extreme heat/fire/lava and cold/ice.

Beyond those, I think it's good. You're still taking damage done is what saved the absorb energy and turn it to his own. Be careful though, I'm worried on this character. 1-1 is what it deserves though.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Media (Sinner) By Orange WIP   Media (Sinner) By Orange WIP EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 9:35 pm

1-Read my explanations please, and if something cannot be sorted out I'll be more than happy to make certain changes, but then I would also like to reach some sort of compromise such as giving Media extra powers then, since as a sinner, Media only has two of six.

2-Temperatures/resistance- Being put in

3-Detection- There has been a misunderstanding on one part which you said. First of all Media is undetectable, besides for eye sight, that does not mean if you look at Media you automatically sense his power, no it just means that someone can see Media's body. I don't see why Media could not be undetectable. Especially because Media has no other powers besides enhanced body functions such as strength and senses. Not to mention, Media has no long distance attacks or healing powers.

4-Age- I PMed you this reason.

5-Body durability/skin- For a similar reason as number three, Media has no other abilities if you discount the evolutionary principle power. And I stated that Media's visor/eyes it its weakest point, if you break that then Media has to rely on its other senses, and the fact it has a hole in its front face, which manipulation skills would have an easy advantage of doing internal damage from that point. The other two layers can be broken, and the thrid layer is what makes Media actually formidable in combat, besides its undetectable ability, there's not that much to it then. Especially since Media does not have any sort of healing abilities, if Media's internal body is damaged it cannot be repaired by itself inside a thread. If an arm is broken, it is useless the entire thread, unless Media has a healer ally on standby to help, which even then would prove difficult to just walk over to someone and have them heal Media's arm in a middle of a fight.

The undetectibility and the skin durability is, simply, put Media's only true "powers" And considering Media is an evolved robot bent on efficiency I don't see why it could not hide its energy. Being able to be undetected also means it cannot release spiritual pressure, which means it can't make weaker tiers fall to their "knees" so to speak. Furthermore, just because the skin is extremely powerful, doesn't means Media's insides cannot be damaged from a concussive blast. If a human took a punch to the stomach the humans organs would be affected as well as the human's skin. All that this is doing is taking out the skin part of the equation. Media can still be pushed back, trapped, and hurt, one can not just slash open a gash on Media's arm anymore. Also, Media's visor/eyes, is a weak point, so its not like Media cannot be killed or anything.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Media (Sinner) By Orange WIP   Media (Sinner) By Orange WIP EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 10:39 pm

1. Robot or no, it's still a Sinner, not a bounto. And only bounto are undetectable unless there's a robot that doesn't use spirit energy, which this one does.

2. Pmed you back about the Age.

3. Being uncuttable is not the same as beastly durability. If a person can't cut you, can't do damage like that, then they auto-lose. Plain and simple.

True, you don't have any real powers, but as is, I refuse to even fight it with Aki. Or an org. leader Rui. Or an Org. Leader of any of my characters. There is a thing of going overboard on certain aspects, and you've done it here. You sacrificed powers for what you have, and what you have, minus the undetectable and the completely uncuttable, is more than enough, with only certain parts of you being uncuttable.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Media (Sinner) By Orange WIP   Media (Sinner) By Orange WIP EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 6:54 pm

As to the PMed idea, I am currently working on the idea, so I will PM you and Zenke once I finish and put the idea in the application under powers.

CURRENTLY: FINISHED

The application is now ready for a rechecking of two new approvals. Nothing was changed besides the power abilities, Legendary frame and Evolutionary principle.

Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Media (Sinner) By Orange WIP   Media (Sinner) By Orange WIP EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 11:51 pm

I'm going to be keeping an eye on energy absorption. I'm sure you won't god mod, but there is potential there. anyway, Approved. 1-1.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Media (Sinner) By Orange WIP   Media (Sinner) By Orange WIP EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 9:16 pm

Looks good to me now. Seconded.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Media (Sinner) By Orange WIP   Media (Sinner) By Orange WIP EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 6:24 pm

I'm posting the new revised powers here, so you can compare and contrast the differences.
CURRENTLY: FINISHED

LIST OF CHANGES:
-Absorption power revised
-Resistances revised
-Senses revised
-Detection revised

Absorption: Media's body, including all layers, can absorb all energies, all pressures, all forces, and all substances, elements, and materials, discounting nothing. The energy if used to harm Media, such as a concussive blast, would still do damage to Media's body, however, all of the energy sent would be absorbed by Media to help itself. The energy absorbed is able to be stored and unleashed in attacks by Media, such as punches and so on with its own power, and the power absorbed. Also the energy can be absorbed and used towards its own body functions such as inorganic and organic stamina. Furthermore the function is passive. The other part of Media's absorbing ability is the fact that Media can take in other objects, such as trees, fire, cement, metal, etc. While also being able to unleash the things it absorbs in the form it was absorbed. For example, Media could absorb a baseball, and expunge it from its body in the same way it was absorbed. While also being able to redirect energy, and adding Media's own energy. Another example would be that a baseball is sent at Media, Media absorbs the baseball, and expunges the baseball. That baseball could do one of three things. One it could just be expunged from Media's body and fall to the ground, or what have you; two the baseball could be sent flying as if Media never absorbed it, at the baseball's normal speed before being absorbed. The third option is that Media adds its own energy and makes the baseball go even faster when it is expunged. When Media absorbs an object, Media gains more weight, that the object had, and the energy and so on the object had. However other characters, and any soul-linked objects of theirs cannot be absorbed, so Media could not absorb someone's zanpaktou, but the flames or super blasts they fire off can be. Media is always able to lift and move around its own body weight. Media also purifies everything it absorbs to destroy any ill affects that may be caused by absorbing certain things. Everything can be purified, no matter what. The repair and regeneration function is passive, and can heal the internal and external injuries to all layers. It would be able to repair a limb with in a few posts, depending on how much was absorbed, and how much energy Media uses of its own. Media is also able to create all materials with the absorbed power, such as swords made of its own skin, or mechanics, and so on.

Detection: Media is unable to be detected by any means, except in the general sense of eyesight. Every other aspect of Media is hidden, being able to hide its heat signatures, and all other ways which may give itself away. Even X-rays and other means would not work on located Media, except for physical sight. Media makes no noise, has no scent, no taste, and if one were to touch Media, they would feel nothing, besides a physical object. Everything else is hidden, its as if Orange Media does not exist at all. Orange Media's spiritual energy cannot be sensed outside of combat, but once combat begins its spiritual energy can be sensed.

Senses: Media is able to shut off parts of its senses on a whim, and turn them on at will, being able to specify certain areas, or everything. Media records, and can playback anything it experiences with its senses. Having an infinite capacity to store information and to learn. Media is able to see all color spectrums, all energy signatures, can see in the night, see with X-rays, see anything and everything which comes into view, and see traces of these energies, being a perfect hound dog, so to speak. Media can see in all vision formats, and can sense and see all energy types, and be able to differentiate between them all, and single them out. Media is also able to zoom in and out, in distance. While also able to improve clarity, and so on. Media can hear and single out all the sounds it takes in, being able to also use echolocation, sonar, and all the various forms of sound, sensing and differentiating. Media is able to hear in all environments such as under water, and in the air, with clarity, furthermore, Media is able to amplify, and create clarity of sounds it hears. While also being able to do the opposite and emit sounds to speak, while making sure nothing else can be heard of itself. Having perfect clarity in any place, and also able to improve what it hears. Media is able to take in anything it smells, and single out various elements, scents and so on and so forth, and tell where the scent is coming from. This includes all scents. While also being able to increase the scent at will. Also being able to decrease clarity of all of it experiences and takes in. Media is able to touch anything and know and single out what the substance is made of, and where each individual element is in the material, and anything connected or touching that material as well. This works for all states of matter. Media is also able to single out and look at each piece individually. Media is also able to look at the age of said material through isotopes, and various other forms. While also being able to witness the molecules themselves, easily. Media's sense of taste works the same way as touch, while also being able to improve or decrease things which it tastes. Media can fly with propulsion systems and operate in water or in the air or on the ground with the same effectiveness.

Resistance: Media's body is very resistant to the elements, damage wise. Being able to withstand, fire, water, earth, electricity, wind, wood, and all other various elements with a forty percent buff against them. Acids, poisons, and bases have no effect on Media. Diseases also have no effect on Media. Furthermore, Media has a forty percent buff against everything. Furthermore, Orange Media can withstand high temperatures, high pressures, and the opposite of low pressures, and low temperatures. Also immune to viruses and mechanical problems similar to that. Temperatures Media is immune to, low and high temperatures, it makes no difference. Immune to radiation, and ill effects that the elements give off, like lead poisoning.

Last edited by Orange on Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:40 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Media (Sinner) By Orange WIP   Media (Sinner) By Orange WIP EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 7:47 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Media (Sinner) By Orange WIP   Media (Sinner) By Orange WIP EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 8:30 pm

Seconed
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Media (Sinner) By Orange WIP   Media (Sinner) By Orange WIP EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 2:23 am

This post is for Media's new modifications, the list below is what I changed in the application. This is basically just a clean up modification, and to put in something that I forgot the last time around. I also decided to add five more abilities to Media, since nobody has checked it for a while.

CURRENTLY: Finished

-Replaced past modifications inside the actual application, so they are not in separate places.
-Added extra sentences to absorbing ability, read the extra below.
"Once a substance is absorbed by Media, whether it be a cero, fire, rocks, or what have you, that substance automatically becomes Media's to manipulate. For example, a cero that is fired at Media is absorbed, Media then unleashes the same cero out, but it is no longer under the original user's control, but rather Media's. Whatever is absorbed by Media is automatically put under Media's power, no matter what it is."
-Changed resistances from 40% to 60%
-Changed Media's weight.
-Changed Media's name, so it is just Media, and no longer Orange Media.
-Moved Evolutionary Principle into Legendary Frame ability.
-Added Troll Logic Ability.
-Edits made to Troll Logic ability.
-Fearless Form Ability Added.
-Spiritual Energy Control Ability Added.
-Got lazy and only added three new abilities instead of five.

Last edited by Orange on Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:06 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Media (Sinner) By Orange WIP   Media (Sinner) By Orange WIP EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 2:31 am

With troll logic, dont explain it like that, Put down a ceratin specific things you can do. Some of the moves of it can be generalized, but you cant have all of it as such. not explamples but like state. he can take pictures of things and they will give off the energy and light they absorbed, or if he picks something up while ontop of it, it will life him in the sky. Also give it a cooldown and how long it will last per post. Media has so much bulk strong abilities already xD
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Media (Sinner) By Orange WIP   Media (Sinner) By Orange WIP EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 2:08 am

Alright, Thanks I edited Troll Logic a lot, I'm sure there will be some things needed to be added for that ability. The Modifications are finished for Media for the moment, so this application is ready for rechecking. Please refer to the the most recent modification post to see what has been added and changed.

Random Edits
-Edited a last minute typo, that was bothering me in history.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Media (Sinner) By Orange WIP   Media (Sinner) By Orange WIP EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 6:28 pm

Changed resistances from 40% to 60%
Put it back to 40% he's already strong enough. XD

Furthermore, Media's Spiritual energy is dangerous, if absorbed by someone other than Media, the spiritual energy becomes harmful to those who absorbed it. Media's spiritual energy causes moderate pain throughout the body, no matter how much is absorbed. The pain does not go away until the spiritual energy is expunged. The spiritual energy also causes a fifteen percent decrease in strength, speed, durability, stamina, manipulation potency, and overall power. This ability does not affect Media, as it is its own spiritual energy.

sorry no, i don't like this. its to much aswell as that.

Also because Media is constantly absorbing its spiritual energy it created a powerful hierro like ability around its entire body. This spiritual energy defense being on par with an above average powerful hierro.

seriously orange, are you trying to make him untouchable, with a hierro and resistances, and fearless form. i don't know if you should remove it, but definatly make it average.

I don't even know about troll logic. If its not denied by someone else I'll be watching to make sure you aren't abusing it. Anyway, fix and i'll approve.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Media (Sinner) By Orange WIP   Media (Sinner) By Orange WIP EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 6:31 pm

Current: Finished

-Resistance lowered to 40% again.
-Hierro like ability decreased to average.
-Cool down and post duration added for spiritual energy pain.
-Edited decreases as discussed in PC.
-Add cool down and duration for decreases.

Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Media (Sinner) By Orange WIP   Media (Sinner) By Orange WIP EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 7:01 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Media (Sinner) By Orange WIP   Media (Sinner) By Orange WIP EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 7:08 pm

As long as you cant take a picture of light tape it to Media and gain infinite energy forem abosrption or something like that im ok, approved
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Media (Sinner) By Orange WIP   Media (Sinner) By Orange WIP EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:00 pm

Alright here is the newest batch of edits for Media, these are the two last abilities for Media, so that it will have six sinner abilities.
Ready for checking.

Currently: Finished

-Added Conversion ability.
-Edited Conversion ability.
-Added Enhanced Racial Abilities ability.
-Edited Enhanced Racial Abilities ability.
-Added Specialty Sinner Mask For Media. (Placed below and in side notes, for easier access.)
-Removed freezing fire with freezer from troll logic ability.
-added absorption limits to absorption.
-removed immunity of elements from sinner mask.

-Edits finished for now.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Media (Sinner) By Orange WIP   Media (Sinner) By Orange WIP EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 1:30 am

Okay...the complete lack of weaknesses besides "lack of long ranged attacks" is bothering me...unless you have a major weakness against energy based abilities and elements (not counting earth, possibly water, ice, and plant), there must be more there. Seras and my werewolf has the same physical ability as you if they were the same tier...but is weak to energy/elements with a few exceptions (Seras is neutral to dark and Nick's doesn't apply to earth, water, ice, and plant abilities and basically other such physical abilities.). As in they take double damage minimum from those types of abilities. Seras takes a little bit more than that from light/holy abilities...because she's a vampire...and is darkness I think...might have to take a look at it yourself.

Media also purifies everything it absorbs to destroy any ill affects that may be caused by absorbing certain things. Everything can be purified, no matter what. No. The types of abilities that will do harm when absorbed are few and far between. If it's a part of the ability, and you can do that, then there is no point for them to even have it in the app. No ability is perfect even in most aspects. Media then unleashes the same cero out, but it is no longer under the original user's control Again, no. While few and far between, if the person as the ability to manipulate their already unleashed ability (which would already have a limit in several ways), you completely disregard this unless you convert it to your own. Only Grand I know has this, so not a big loss.

Resistance. Denied outright no matter what. You need more weaknesses. And you can't be resistant to everything and still have the type of physical ability that you do.

Detection Only thing that bothers me is the scent. If media has any organics in him, he would still give off a scent no matter what. The noise thing would be based on environment. After all, if you walk on broken glass, you should be heard unless the person is deaf. And what about any mechanical noises your insides make? That to should be heard by those with acute hearing abilities. My werewolf can hear a person's heartbeat if he's on the opposite side of the block with ear plugs and other noises around him if he concentrates. That is an extreme example, but something to consider. No one is completely noiseless.

I'm not even going to read Troll Logic. As long as Rena says yes to it. though if it breaks too much, it will be lost.

Furthermore, Media looses all of its fears, hatred, and negative aspects of anything which it deems unnecessary. I do not see how as you basically have to face your fear to conquer it. That does not happen here. The rest is also denied. The boost is more than enough to make it worth it, especially considering it lasts five posts. For five posts, with your boosts for the "Fearless Form" ability, you are pushing back a 1-1 in Toukai. And then when it's done, you're back to even again.

This ability also works with all things Media absorbs, such as cero, bala, and energy based attacks, as Media has its spiritual energy inside of those things absorbed, if the same object is absorbed by somebody else, they would experience the pain. When Media's spiritual energy is absorbed it causes a decrease in speed, strength, stamina, spiritual energy, durability, and overall power. Speed is decreased by 25%, Strength is decreased by 10%, Durability is decreased by 10%, and stamina is decreased by 10%, overall power is decreased by 5%, and spiritual energy is decreased by 5%. These decreases last for 5 posts, and have a 3 post grace period, cool down after the 5 posts end. It was good until here. The pain is enough if absorbed. All of that that I just quoted needs to go.

The Hierro part is iffy...but as long as he's still cuttable, I'll be fine with it.

Conversion. Outright denied. You can essentially restore your power just by absorbing and converting random stuff to your energy. No. Absorbtion itself is iffy, but also converting what you absorb to your own energy is complete BS. If you could not convert it spiritual power, then I would be iffy on it and let Rena decide. But as is, Hell no.

Media cannot be detected via Media's spiritual energy. Uh, no. You're still using energy (a negligible amount, but still) to use Ranzig, so you are still detectable while you are still using it, especially if it's still in combat. the gate way is not visible All gateways are visible. No matter what. Only you being able to enter it is fine to me.

Media can be revived without having to return to the Hell, if the machine died, the machine would obliterate into spirit particles and reassemble, at a later time. There would be no ill effects to being reborn. However, if Media died, it would have to leave the thread, it died in. Also, Media receives a small 0.5 boost to one combat field every thread, they do not stack. So it would change a X4 in strength to a X4.5, but everything else still remain the same. You must respawn at the spawning pit in Hell. No exceptions. And the small boost is denied too. You're already matching a toukai shinigami with ease. There is no conceivable reason for you to have it.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Media (Sinner) By Orange WIP   Media (Sinner) By Orange WIP EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 6:05 am

New Modifications are made.
Media is still tier 1-1

Currently: WIP

-History was added upon.
-Strengths and Weaknesses where overhauled.
-All powers, besides Troll Logic, were overhauled.
-Troll Logic was upgraded.
-
-
-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Media (Sinner) By Orange WIP   Media (Sinner) By Orange WIP Empty

Back to top Go down

Media (Sinner) By Orange WIP
Page 1 of 1