Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Hiei and Marie I_vote_lcapHiei and Marie I_voting_barHiei and Marie I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Hiei and Marie Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Hiei and Marie Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Hiei and Marie Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Hiei and Marie Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Hiei and Marie Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Hiei and Marie Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Hiei and Marie Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Hiei and Marie Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Hiei and Marie Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Hiei and Marie Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Hiei and Marie Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Hiei and Marie

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Hiei and Marie Empty
PostSubject: Hiei and Marie   Hiei and Marie EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 1:59 pm

As the hell gate snapped shut and the dust settled, a blonde woman watched the arrancar as he picked up the mask. A few seconds later, he collapsed, the mask tumbling from his hands. She didn't know if he was still concious, but he looked to be in a bad way. that silver haired demon had done some damage to the poor boy, and as she stared from her hiding place she began to feel sorry for him.

After all, she loved children, and despite the fact that this one had a seven tattoed on him signifying that he was of the espada and quite powerful, she couldn't help but want to help him. Despite the fact that he harmed allot of humans. she found herself blaming the silver demoness for that. he was only a child after all.

Marie left her hiding place, already in ressurection. She'd been hiding her power the whole fight, trying to drag victims from the battle and tend their wounds. She had gone to great risks to save a pair of children who were likely going to be orphans now but that was her all over. She might be called a coward by others, but she would always risk her life to help those in need. Even humans.

Marie used sonido to close the distance in a flash of speed that started with a powerful crack. She stopped by the boy and examined his wounds. He was in bits, riddled with cuts and burns and bruises. She was half tempted to grab him and jump trough a garganta, but he was bleeding badly. If someone showed up, she'd have to worry about it then.

Marie placed one hand on the boys head, the other on his stomach, and within minutes, the smaller cuts began to close up. The healing would work along side his high speed regen if he had any, and if he had the power for it use up. Any missing limbs would grow back aswell. He looked whole but for all she knew he could have a tail, the thought made her smile, how cute would that be. The entire healing process would take two to three posts, faster if his high speed regen kicked in.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Hiei and Marie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiei and Marie   Hiei and Marie EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 12:01 pm

Collapsing towards the ground, the arrancar felt everything fade to black. It was a sickening feeling that he wanted to fade away… it was very cold and the arrancar was finding it hard to breath now; he thought it was pitiful, that he looked pathetic. He didn’t mind death all that much, but there were things that he wanted to attend to.

A warm feeling suddenly began to embrace his dying body, it was a sensation he wasn’t expecting to feel especially in his current state. It was almost comforting; blood red eyes slightly flickered open and close, open and close till finally he caught sight of very pretty women. Closing his eyes again, they suddenly jolted open in shock. He had no idea who the hell she was nor why she would heal him of all people. Snapping his head back he suddenly jolted away from her with a surprised expression across his face.

“Wh-who the hell are you?” he slightly choked out due to the fact that he was still in a lot of pain. He seemed a bit uneasy, but his surprised expression was priceless. Not too many arrancars catch number seven off guard so easily.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Hiei and Marie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiei and Marie   Hiei and Marie EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 12:37 am

The boy opened his eyes, and he seemed content for a moment. Then he realised what was happening, and he jumped, trying to get away from her. Marie grabbed his leg and started pulling on it. "Sit still so i can heal you!" She said like a mother speaking to her child. His expression made her laugh. She looked at the number tattood on him. "Oh, whats the espada number 7 doing lying in rubble in bogota?"

She dragged him back and pinned him down so he couldnt move, although he'd probably over power her easily enough if he wanted. Her healing was starting to work already, the smaller cuts were starting to seal and vanish, leaving no scars. The bigger wounds would take longer, but the bleeding would stop pretty quickly. If he continued to struggle she could always try knock him out but he might not be to happy about that when he woke up, meaning she'd have to run.

"I'm Marie, little boy. And you are? i'm not familiar with the more current espada. I try not spend much time in hueco mundo." She wanted to ask about the woman he faught with, and the strange mask he was hugging like a baby cluched a ducky teady. That could wait till he relaxed a little though.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Hiei and Marie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiei and Marie   Hiei and Marie EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 11:59 am

as the girl grabbed his leg, the espada fetched her a dirty look but didn't strike back at her. she spoke taking on an unfamiliar tone that he wasn't used to seeing as though he had never had any parental figure. upon hearing her laugh, he raised an eyebrow but didn't say a word towards it since she was healing him. its not everyday someone is about to die and a random person heals you. speaking towards him again, she asked him a question. grunting, he turned his face as he responded. "That's none of your concern." he said slightly rude due to the fact that he felt as if she had taken his pride from him.

as he was getting dragged the arrancar seemed to have been putting up a bit of a scene, but once he was pinned down his fit stopped. annoyed eyes stared back at the female arrancar; there was no way he could get off without injuring her and so he decided to do nothing against it as she began to heal him. it's been years since he's seen that kind of healing and even then it wasn't really common. his minor injuries were as if nothing had happened while the major ones were becoming minor. he really didn't have the strength to regenerate at the moment, but at this point he really didn't see it necessary.

the arrancar introduced herself as Marie and for a brief moment the espada was quite seeming quite interested in her healing. "My name is Hiei Jaganshi espada number seven of Apathy..." he soon responded. "how interesting..." he said looking back at his hand. "I've heard of healing arrancars, but i never thought to see one..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hiei and Marie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiei and Marie   Hiei and Marie Empty

Back to top Go down

Hiei and Marie
Page 1 of 1