Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Sinner Information I_vote_lcapSinner Information I_voting_barSinner Information I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Sinner Information I_vote_lcapSinner Information I_voting_barSinner Information I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Sinner Information Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Sinner Information Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Sinner Information Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Sinner Information Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Sinner Information Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Sinner Information Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Sinner Information Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Sinner Information Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Sinner Information Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Sinner Information Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Sinner Information Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Sinner Information

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Sinner Information Empty
PostSubject: Sinner Information   Sinner Information EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 1:35 am

Sinner's are the most rotten and vile of all creation. They are souls that are so warped and twisted by evil that when they die they do not become a hollow or go to Soul Society. They go straight to hell itself. In this hell all are condemned to endless torment for the rest of existance..however..there are those who have had the power to transcend this cycle..but not fully escape it.

These are the Sinner's. These are the strongest souls within hell that have found a way to escape hell. The only catch is they must wear a special mask over their face in order to leave. Should it be removed for any reason.. The gates of hell will appear and inrefusable drag that evil being back into it's depths.

Over the century since Ichigo's presence. Those strong enough to withstand hells torments have figured out how to strength that mask making it even harder to break..they found a way to make it in the same manner..as a shinigami's Zanpaktou.

The only real difference between a free Sinner and a Shinigami.. is a sinner has no release phase.. Which means he has access to 100% of his full might..all the time. Unlike shinigami..Sinner's are also not bound to a weapon to rely on their power. Their power is as unique and adaptable as a humans.

For the purpose of making this playable as a fun bleach race on this forum the mask has been strengthen to make it so it won't break unless the owner of the character wants it too or gets hit with so much undeniable power that it just makes no sense to have it remain intact.

We did this because lets face it.. a mask that a quincy arrow shattered? That would make it a one hit quit fight between a Sinner and any person in the bleach universe. So we did this to make them way more acceptable as playable people.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net

Sinner Information
Page 1 of 1