Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Luke Ainsworth I_vote_lcapLuke Ainsworth I_voting_barLuke Ainsworth I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Luke Ainsworth Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Luke Ainsworth Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Luke Ainsworth Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Luke Ainsworth Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Luke Ainsworth Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Luke Ainsworth Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Luke Ainsworth Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Luke Ainsworth Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Luke Ainsworth Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Luke Ainsworth Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Luke Ainsworth Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Luke Ainsworth

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Luke Ainsworth Empty
PostSubject: Luke Ainsworth   Luke Ainsworth EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 8:11 pm

Bounto Template

Basic Information

Name: Luke Ainsworth
True Age: He doesn't remember how old he is.
Sex: Male
Personality: He is definitely described as a loner..the only companion he wishes to have in his presence is his Doll Lisa. He seems cold and heartless when speaking to other people..as well as selfish when it comes to payment for his work.

He is very choosy about who he works with..refusing to make special weapons for anyone who has annoyed him or rubbed him the wrong way. Egotistical about his own abilities as a blacksmith..he will generally get into a huge arguement..possibly even a fight..with anyone who tries to slander his profession with fake creations or insults.

Beyond that he is not easily goaded into anger. Calm and collective even in the heat of battle he supresses his anger most of the time with the saying "Angry men turn into dead men".

His mannerisms are that of arrogance when in the presence of other people and that can easily lead to angering other people as he tends to act like anything anyone he doesn't extremely like says isn't important at all. The only one who he is easily nice to is his doll Lisa.

He also has the very bad habit of being a jerk to women. it isn't that he dislikes women. he simply acts like they aren't equals and that they shouldn't be trying to do a man's job. So..he's a sexist..but he doesn't do it on purpose..he just doesn't know how to treat a real girl because he tends to avoid them when possible as he views them as troublesome. Lisa has been trying to help her master with that but since she isn't a real girl herself..she tends to fail at getting the point across.

Fears: His weapons being improperly handled, Poison, Girls besides Lisa

Character Appearance

Height: 5'9''
Weight: 163 lbs
Physical Traits:

Luke Ainsworth Luke

Clothing: See Picture for main looks. He also has a container that he acquired and uses this to store his forge, anvil, and his two special blacksmith hammers along with his many pounds of different metal and the hilts and handles for various weapons.

Accessories: Two hammers with different purposes during blacksmithing. One for regular items ( Top Hammer )..and one specifically imbued to allow magical items to be crafted ( Bottom Hammer ) Neither of these are used in combat.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Though he does not take pleasure in killing he will not hesitate to do so if it means saving someone else. He fights in a manner that allows him time to think and plan..though seeming to be on the defensive..he may in fact be planning on how to most effectively slay his opponent with the next strike he makes. He plans several steps ahead and instantly changes his steps in case one fails or is stopped before it gets the chance to occur. A full blown close combat fighter he gets right up close and does not back down unless he believes it becomes nessicary for victory..or he is sparring for the fun of it. When fighting a person who fights only at longe range..like a quincy..he would do whatever it took to close the gap purposely so that he could attack. Even if it ment hiding behind objects.

Strengths: Close ranged combat

Weaknesses: Long ranged combat

Natural Abilities

Runic Imbuement: Through centuries of research and training Luke is able to imbue items he makes with magic by putting Runes on them during creation. This hand forged way of making magical items has the same limitations as the forge spell but is generally much stronger magic since it is done painstakingly by hand instead of quickly via Forge Spell with his doll.

Soul Absorption: Bounts normally try to absorb the Human's soul after the person dies and is trying to pass on. But they are also capable of taking the souls of those who are living, to do so kills the Human.

Immortality: By absorbing Human souls, a Bount can live forever. When they absorb Human souls, they gain eternal life.

Empowerment: By taking the souls of living Humans, Bounts gain unique abilities..the most common of these abilities is increased physical and spiritual power.

Space Manipulation: The Bounts are able to manipulate space after they have sucked a number of souls. The Bount variant of a Senkaimon ( The door shinigami use to travel between Soul Society and the Human World). The special commands are as follows:

"Andere Welt anschliessende Port, tauch' dich sofort auf!", incorrect German meaning The portal which connects to another world, appear now!. This opens a Senkaimon.

"Mache sogleich das Tor fuer unsere Bounto auf!", German phrase meaning Open at once the gate for our Bounts. This allows the Bount's souls to pass through the senkaimon. In order for the portal to open faster, it needs a quincy arrow to be shot through the portal.

Doll

Doll Personality Lisa is a happy go lucky kind of person and is willing to help Luke with anything even if he himself doesn't like the fact he's doing it. She is kind, adorable, and loyal beyond belief. Though she will fight when called upon and needed for more than forging. She absolutely LOVES to make random tools though her specialty is weaponry.

Doll's Loyalty Lisa and Luke have a strong enough bond that even near fatal damage to either won't cause Lisa to go ballistic. This was nurtured by centuries of being together and forging many many weapons. ( which they both enjoy doing ). Usually. Lisa is in her released state. As Luke has come to enjoy her company.

Sealed Appearance It is his katana in the physical appearance.

Call Out Command Zeige Dich.. Fälscher Lisa ( Show yourself Forger Lisa )

Released Appearance

Luke Ainsworth Lisawithherhammer

Abilities

Doll Abilities -

The Hammer - Lisa is capable of forming a hammer that she is quite dangerous with. This hammer is heavy to anyone but Lisa..even Luke is not able to lift Lisa's hammer. The weapon is like a zanpaktou in this sense..but with no special abilities of its own..or a spirit inside of it. The hammer look is in her appearance.

Enhanced Physical Capabilities- despite her tiny frame and innocent appearance.. Lisa is still Luke's doll. Making her fair stronger than any average person would be. Easily able to handle normal humans like they were bugs and even able to wrestle with shinigami and stand a good chance of winning.

Spirit Blast - Lisa is capable of absorbing spirit particles into herself as though she herself was a bount instead of a doll. In doing so..she is able to gather up energy and force it out from hand, foot, or hammer. in the form of a blast wave. Since she uses absorbed energy to do this..she herself does not get tired from using this ability. she cannot heal herself using this ability as a Bount can. To heal herself Luke must give her his own spiritual energy.

Emergency Form ( Same appearance as sealed form ) When Lisa herself takes too much damage. She turns back into her sealed form then instantly transports itself to whichever hand of Luke's is not occupied by a forged weapon. If the damage is great ( She was cleaved in half )..she begins to drain Luke's of energy to repair herself rapidly. If it is not life threatening she will generally wait until the fight is over to begin repairing herself.

Dual Skill ( requires Doll and Bount ) - The Forging Spell -

Spoiler:

Forge Spell Mechanics - The circle and forge ball are created and maintained by Luke's doll but she is not required to sit still while maintaining it..allowing her to fend off the enemy while luke completes a forging. Luke himself however..must place both hands in the forge ball and concentrate on forging as if he was truely doing so. One hand must contain one pound of the metal to be used while the other hand must hold the handle or hilt of whatever weapon he is about to create otherwise the Forge Spell is pointless.

Forge Spell ( Pic above ) - The forge spell is as its name may suggest.. a way to forge weaponry almost instantly instead of hand forging it which could take anywhere from hours..to weeks..perhaps even longer!..but to use it one must have the hilt or handle of the weapon in question and one pound of the metal to be used. The spell itself then does the rest..though for stronger results..the user must state which actions to do in the right order. This however is not nessicary to use the spell. Weapons created with the forge spell normally ( meaning without using demon forging ) are only as durable as a weapon would normally. Even though it is able to harm spiritual beings unlike a normal blade..its durability is not different.

Demon Forging - This is part of the forge spell..though consumes much more energy than regular forging. Normally. The forge spell creates a weapon capable of harming anything..be it physical or spiritual. When demon forging is used while creating a weapon...but is imbued with special abilities chosen by the forger ( going to list limits to this on Side notes ). These weapons are usable by anyone once they are made..but only the maker is capable of handling the creation process.

Spirit Forging - This is yet another part of the forge spell..as with demon forging..it too consumes much more energy than normal forging. This version however..is only used when creating a weapon specifically for one individual. This version takes the most amount of energy due to it's very specific altercations to a weapon that is being forged. Limitations from demon forging apply to this way of forging as well. However.. a weapon forged in this manner is bound to the soul of the one it is being made for. They are capable of summoning it from any location at will and it repairs damage to itself in a way similiar to Zanpaktou. Making it much more difficult to make..but much more useful to the intended owner..than a normal Demon Sword.

Combat Forging - This is similiar to demon forging with the exception it is done with less energy and is done at full strength without the words needing to be said alloud. the weapon gets one special ability imbued into it ( Forgers choice ) and will be unbreakable during its life span of 3 posts. This way of forging is ment for combat use..allowing the maker to have an advantage in battle if he finds himself in need of a power he doesn't possess. However..due to his encentric ways..he will only forge Katana in this manner. unlike the other versions of the forging spell. This version requires no concentration and is instantaneous as long as the forger already knows which ability he wishes to possess. However..he can only forge one weapon in this manner every 6 posts because of the strain..not the energy cost.. but the strain. it places on his doll Lisa to use her power so quickly.

Back Drop

Background:

The basics - Luke Ainsworth is only named so because he was created in an attempt to re-create a myth among the human world about the Sacred Blacksmith. One capable of using a demon named Lisa to make weapons of unequalled durability and beauty. When Ran'Tao learned about this myth she tried recreating it during her Bount experiments. Unfortunately Ran'Tao never got to see the results first hand for when the Bount's were scattered to the winds Luke disappeared on his own and found himself in the world of the living where he had been ever since. Not much about Luke had been revealed to the general population for he only appeared every now and then as a Blacksmith under a different name each time making items for different people. Though he never made anything for people who wanted them just to be bad. In fact..for the first few centuries..he usually killed people who came to him with evil purposes and sucked their souls for nourishment. After more time passed..he realized killing them himself was a bad idea..as he had been confirmed to not be a human and was classified as a vigilante spirit. Over time..he regained the ability to function in the human world because the people who original confirmed he wasn't human had all died of old age..and had not left any records of him behind for the future generations to pick up. Thus allowing him to continue his life unimpeded by the hounding of others. It was during this time of peace for himself that he found a small village in japan that lived in the old traditional way and made his home outside of it. He would help them by making them various tools when theirs were lost or stolen or even broken and in exchange they kept his undying life a secret from outsiders. He continued this for several generations in peace and harmony with his doll Lisa.

Time continued to roll passed Luke without causing him age..when he learned that enough humans had become spiritual aware that an official organization called the committee had been created with the sole purpose of protecting the world of the living from spiritual attacks. Due to this developement..he went and made himself known to them so that they would not see him as a threat and offered his assistance as a blacksmith. Over the years he has continued to help them from the sidelines with making them replacement weapons for their soldiers without directly getting involved. he continued to do this for a very long time..even though he remained in the village he had long called home. However..as the threat against the world grew more powerful the village way out in the middle of nowhere had become endangered as well.. in response to this he had became more directly involved with the work of the committee by lending his own strength to their ranks. Though he still has horrible manners regarding authority..he does help out when needed..The only condition he had added to his extra workload had been that the committee help keep the tiny village safe and secret..as that was the villages way.

Side Notes: Forging ability limitations - One blade may only contain up to ( it is not always the same number ) 4 abilities from one category ( such as fire ) OR two ability from two categories. ( such as augmentation and lightning ) the weapon is not capable of having its abilities or form changed by ANY means after creation, the weapon cannot be UNBOUND to the one whom the weapon was made for.

Things it can do ( this is not a complete list just a general gist of things ) - Normal Elemental Abilities ( Fire, Ice, Wind, Lighting, Earth, Darkness and Spirit ( Light or energy spirit covers both ), Strengthening the weapons durability to be unbreakable, augmenting one's own physical power, augmenting one's own spiritual power. Expelling energy from the weapon in the form of a blast, Allowing the creation of and manipulation of plants, allowing one to summon forth up to 2 spirit animals, Allowing the wielder to shape shift into anything he can imagine but is not granted any ability that the body of said creature doesn't produce on its own ( so even if you turn into a dragon..all you could do is fly and breath NORMAL fire since they have glands inside them that MAKE fire breath possible NO magic ).

Things it cannot do ( basically anything OP or Godmod ) ( this is not a complete list just a general gist of things ) - control gravity, grant telekinesis, instantly shattering another object via its special power, become incorporeal, become invisible, Absorption of any kind, a weapon with the spirit beast power cannot summon anything that isn't normal aka no mythological beasts ( Such as dragons ), grant immunities of any kind, heal self or others, create barriers.

Other notes - The power of the ability will be decided randomly by myself as an Admin. Not as a character. I will not allow someone I do not think deserves it..to have a fire ability on their sword that makes them as powerful as Yamamoto ( not that i would actually do this..but still ) Though most likely if I make a blade for ANOTHER CHARACTER I will most likely talk with jun about what it should be allowed to have and whatnot.

RP Sample: I. Am. Awesome. :3
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net

Luke Ainsworth
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Staff Board :: Basket-
Jump to: