Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Resile Ro I_vote_lcapResile Ro I_voting_barResile Ro I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Resile Ro Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Resile Ro Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Resile Ro Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Resile Ro Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Resile Ro Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Resile Ro Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Resile Ro Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Resile Ro Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Resile Ro Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Resile Ro Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Resile Ro Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Resile Ro

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Resile Ro Empty
PostSubject: Resile Ro   Resile Ro EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 8:18 pm

Shinigami Template

Basic Information

Name: Resile (Ressy) Ro
True Age: 112
Sex: Male
Personality: Ressy is very quiet like and shy, his attitude to most things seems melancholy and has little want to make any kind of connection with mankind. most the time he spends in tranquility with animals, and tends to disobey when called on missions and such. although when he finally makes it to the mission, his mind becomes like a perfect solider; quiet, rageless, loyal, and no questions asked. to his few friends he still is quite the shy kid, and tends to slowly back out of conversations. he doesn’t much like being around others, and tries to avoid talkative people. he is not rude, but mostly just doesn’t make contact with others. when he does he is a very polite child. during battles he becomes quite serious and shows little to no mercy. he doesn’t act like a cold blooded, and has little killing intent, when he is sent on an assassination, he holds no rage or anything against his opponent, to him its just another target out of the countless he has killed.
be in solitude
listen to music
play with animals in forest
Fears:
not being able to complete a mission
getting yelled at
very loud noises

Character Appearance

Height: 5' 4
Weight: 125
Physical Traits: Ressy is a German child with longish spiked green hair, he has sea green eyes and he has a somewhat calm face with a hint of curiosity, he rarely puts on a face with rage. his smile contains tranquility, but hardly shows it to other people, it is almost always shown while he plays his music in the forest or other solitary places.
Resile Ro Ressy
Clothing: he normally wears a dark red t-shirt with a yellow padded cross on the chest with the two tops extending to his shoulders, he also wears dark blue jeans, and normal skate shoes. he only wears his shinigami robe during missions and special events, otherwise he loathes it
Accessories: he carries an ordinary hunting knife and a golden harmonica with the name Ro engraved on the top

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Resile works fast and efficient, making sure not to cause a ruckus. He has learned how the body works, and aims for the killer spots instinctively, such as right to the throat, also knowing all the pressure points, he may aim for one to help restrain his target if not meant for killing, but for capture. He doesn't like to cause much pain so he tries to end his battle as fast as possible, completely ignoring anything his target says for it causes both distractions and delay in battle. Resile is also more of a solo fighter, taking a more liking to battling alone.
Strengths: Resile works with speed and strength, using mostly raw physique and speed in combination for accurate strikes to his opponent's vulnerable areas. He works mostly using shunpou, doing his best to try and master that one technique of the shinigami's. He dabbles in kidou, but not using it so much, usually needing the incantation. However he is keen on sensing a spiritual pressure and labeling it for himself, relying on that when sight isn't enough, although its not always as accurate, so if fast enough, he may lose track of it.
Weaknesses: Resile's stamina and defense are not the best. He can get worn out if he overdoes it on his strength, he has learned to attack with little power wasted, but he still tires if a battle lasts to long. His defense is a little under average, so he tends to do his best at dodging, blocking is something he tries to avoid. Most likely blocking a cero would not end to well.

Zanpakuto & Kidou

Sealed Appearance: its black hilt a golden kitana with his name engraved on one side, and his zanpaktou's engraved on the other when he learns her name.
Spirit’s Name: Alepou
Spirit’s Appearance: Alepou is a female fox-girl with black hair and black tail with orange tips and white fluff in the ears, she also has full body white fur acting as clothing. she is a tiny bit taller than Ressy and tends to bring that up ALOT
Resile Ro Kitsune
[/color]Spirit’s Personality: she is almost the opposite of Ressy, very out going, very loud, and has most attributes that Ressy hates in a person. The few good things he likes about her is how nature filled she is. they still somewhat get along with each other, since Ressy doesn’t fight back at her she stays quiet during serious times. and she loves to play childish games such as tag
Inner World: his inner world is a large noisy city, and he really hates it. even thou no people are their, there are still moving cars, were he generally stays is in a park but with skyscrapers blocking the sun, its still chaotic, and the sounds of traffic are always heard.
Kidou:

Shikai
Call Out Command: Kamanomai Alepou
Appearance: Takes the form of a violin and bow, the bow's string is very strong and threaded tight making it as hard to break as a shinigami's zanpakutou katana. The whole set is as strong as shinigami steal but for the most part dull, the bow string can cut very easily however.
Abilities:
~Passive~
Spazo Tragoudi
All unwanted sound made from Resile's body is negated, such as steps, or brushing against a tree. In order for him to speak he must concentrate on the words he voices otherwise no sound would come out. The move is passive to when he plays a scale of notes, the sound hits a pitch at the last note inaudible to even the strongest ears of animals, it then echoes and recreates all around Resile and as a sound is made from him that is unwanted, the echo will hit it with the exact opposite pitch nullifying the sound.

Oratos Tragoudi
Resile gains the ability to see sound as a visible entity. He can accurately read and separate sound from others, allowing himself to read lips as if he were actually there, or even not seeing the lips, but reading the sound that comes out of it. Resile can be behind a sound proof glass, and the people talking out of sight, but he can see the sound waves coming out of their mouths into view and 100% accurately read it, or even read the whispers of someone far away.

~Defensive~
Topothesia Tragoudi
by a strum on his cello or a click of his tongue, Resile can send out a wave of sound and read it as it comes back even with his eyes closed, using echolocation more effectively then bats, he can scan up to a 50yard radius, however, its just a map almost, if he catches a person that far, he wont trust the person is there when he gets there. At about 10yards, he can use it to accurately depict where his target is if he is blinded or the man is hidden, it wont work on high speeds however.

Kouzinas Tragoudi
by strumming some notes, the sound vibrates the air and causes it to build up in front of him, it contains the thickness to block a single cero, although he may be pushed back as if blocking it with his cello. It works as an orb around him, stronger in the front, if the cero were aimed at the back, it would easily pierce through. It manifests about 2 feet in front of him.

Musical Songs
These are specials songs that effect almost as a buff, he can play them as he moves around and doesn’t have to finish the song, but the song must be finished for it to take effect.
Spoiler:

~Offensive~
Meiosi Tragoudi
A powerful stroke against his cello sending out a wave of cutting sound energy, its destructive power close to a cero, and can cut one in half if it hits the cero directly through the center and keeps going through, the slice is closed to invisible, is noticeable if you actually look for it, but can easily be over looked, its not that fast however. It can bounce off solid surfaces if its stronger than the attack, larger, and flat. Such as a wall of force.

Nyktopouli Tragoudi
a very high frequency note played reinforced with his spiritual pressure making a screech louder than a rape whistle, it does not effect Resile however, the note can be played as long as Resile plays it, although he can not attack while doing it.

Xifos Tragoudi
Resile starts playing fast paced music on his Violin. His spiritual pressure infuses wit the sound and the strings, to the point that each strum sends out a high speed slice of energy about the strength and speed of bala. The attacks don't need to be used while he stands still, he can move around and cut as well. They not only have cutting power of a blade, but explosive power of a bala.

Skopeftis Tragoudi
with a 1 post cool down, Resile can aim and play a sharp note sending out a piercing blast twice as strong as cero out in a laser straight shot. Its completely piercing, making no explosive power as it his a target or the wall and can go off almost 100yards before stopping for loss of momentum and power. The move goes just a little slower than Sword Tragoudi

Zaria Tragoudi
within a 3yard radius, around him as he places a song, Sword Tragoudi flings out everywhere, chopping up the ground, they gain double the power but only go as far as 3 yards and they lose their explosive power. The move can chop up even energy attacks such as cero, or stop physical attacks, and parry with a blade. It last 1post with a 1 post cool down.

Boosts: his speed, spiritual pressure and raw attack power increase 3 times as much. Making him faster and stronger. He is a lot more mobile, moving more and more around.

Bankai

New Name: Klapsiarikos Alepou
Appearance: he first preforms a ritual to this bankai (as ichigo holds his arm out for an example) he sets his Violin and plays a couple notes to perfection, then as he says bankia a horrid sound is head while he pulls his bow across the strings breaking each one. Ressy hates this form until he turns into it. his whole attitude changes, he becomes reckless and wild, he keeps a smile filled with rocking enjoyment, he gets a gauge earring in his left with a skull and cross bones, whatever clothing he wears changes to a ripped up black t-shirt and ripped baggy jeans, he gains a couple rings on his fingers with different forms of skulls creating a makeshift set of brass knuckles(but silver) and his cello/Violin
and bow turn into an electric guitar. the electric guitar is a white ax with red splatter over it, the edges are sharpened and can match with a sword
Resile Ro Atreyu-electric-guitar-nice-31000
[/color]Kitsune also looks different
Resile Ro 6d3fe415b87400_full

Abilities:
Upgrades

• Kouzinas Tragoudi can now reach the power to stop a gran rey with a 2 post cool down, however he does not need to make it that strong. Also blocks all sound attacks easily
  • Skopeftis Tragoudi two times as strong as cero still but two times faster than cero, 2 post cool down

Sword Manifestation
Resile now can create Swords using sound as a catalyst. He can play certain notes and create swords flinging out at the person, what he creates always moves forward but he can twist and turn the movements and even have the swords hit a slashing motion. All creations are near invisible and seem to visually fade in and out in the air, a person can dodge and sense them however it is much rather difficult.

Sound field
Resile pulls on the strings towards himself and creates a shield of vibrated air however unlike Kouzinas Tragoudi, this is more fluid and stops things as they pass through slowing the momentum. It is more difficult depending on speed and mass, he could stop a gran rey, however again unlike Kouzinas Tragoudi, he can then strike the hand forward on the strings shooting whatever in the sound wave back at half the speed up to gran rey, this includes people. 2Post cool down.

Lions Roar
Resile takes in a deep breath, deeper than the average amount as you see his chest grow as well, he can not play the guitar while using this attack, he then releases all he breathed in at a giant shot with either the force of 2 cero or gran rey, the only way to tell them apart is the loudness it makes and the destruction it causes, Gran rey would have a 3 post cool down, 2 cero could be used with no cool down however it gets tiring fast and he gets a bit light headed afterward.

Boosts: Speed strength and spiritual energy get a times 3 boost and stamina gets a times 2 boost

Toukai

Name: Epta egxorda arpas
New Appearance: his whole appearance goes through another change however his own personality turns back into normal. His weapon takes the appearance of a Guqin. His outfit resembles a very traditional Chinese Hanfu and his nails grow longer and rather sharp. e strings can be pulled off, repaired, and remade during battle, Resile can pull off a sting and use it as strong as shinigami steel but as a wire or pulsate spiritual energy through it to make it stiff. The wood is just as strong and can be used as a shield
Resile's CLOTHING ONLY~ Resile Ro D3dae9330f2f519289ed7c51699118ef
Inner Zan~ Resile Ro 46629df9426278fb97c79893b5c6893b
Guqin~ Resile Ro Guqin1

Abilities:

Seven String Invisible swords
both together fit there fingers under and above the strings and slide their hands, then wave them on the top hitting all the strings sending out 12 invisible swords extremely sharp in a spinning pattern, they are as strong as zan steel and can cut energy, however holds a 2 post cool down. The swords are faint and very transparent, making them difficult to see however they can reflect some light, to much would make them glisten and can cause blindness if used in day, used during night makes them more transparent however they catch the moons light a little bit at random times.

Lion's Roar amplified
Resile breaths in as much as normal, however as he breathes out, his yell creates a small pulse in the moving a bit slower, the rest of the burst hits it and echoes within itself making it much more massive and ambiant, causing even more damage, it echoes very loudly and causes power double that of Gran Rey with a massive destruction path and the roar of a lion can be heard over his own yell. This move takes a lot of energy with a 5 post cool down. Leaves him breathing hard for awhile as well with some light headedness.

Grim army
Resile flings his hands forward sending out a move similar to seven string invisible swords. However this time its 3 skeleton samurai all with blades heading in a forward direction. Contains a 5 posts and lasts 3 posts, each skeleton equal too -4 tiers under his.

Boosts: x4 everything.

Back Drop

Background:once upon a time. There was a young boy born as a shinigami. This boy seemed not to have much potential, but as he gradually became aware of what he could do that all started changing. It all started years before he joined the shinigami academy. He was born in a district that’s name had he forgotten. As a younger child, he was always the silent type. Making friends with creatures instead of other shinigami. He believed that animals were more peaceful then shinigami and humans alike. One day he got drafted into the gotie 13 and put through the usual training. He was only a child at this time, yet somehow achieved Shikai before placement. A lot of his classmates where quite jealous.

On his first mission within his squad, he was the only one who knew shikai. He learned some kidou as well, but they all happened to run into an arrancar. His group was no match for it and they retreated. Only problem, is that Resile was left behind in the whole incident, the members to scared to go back and save him, yet the arrancar decided to spare him, however he was still laying on the ground mortally wounded. Resile decided that day he would no longer serve the shinigami. For current purposes, he is presumed Dead by the gotie, no proof of him being alive.

Side Notes:Needs a re-tier, also only bankai has new abilities, shikai lost its dual use, but just mashed the abilities together for simplicity

\example of Lions roar and Seven String Invisible swords
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5SCihtqwxY

RP Sample:
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

Resile Ro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resile Ro   Resile Ro EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 4:19 am

Meh, seems fine. I swear to god, though, if someone DOESN'T READ THE APP, and just approves it, I'ma kick someones ass.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Resile Ro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resile Ro   Resile Ro EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 10:38 am

Approved. 1-5.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content