Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Tier up fight ( Kyousuke Yuuki V.S Rui Herutsu) I_vote_lcapTier up fight ( Kyousuke Yuuki V.S Rui Herutsu) I_voting_barTier up fight ( Kyousuke Yuuki V.S Rui Herutsu) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Tier up fight ( Kyousuke Yuuki V.S Rui Herutsu) I_vote_lcapTier up fight ( Kyousuke Yuuki V.S Rui Herutsu) I_voting_barTier up fight ( Kyousuke Yuuki V.S Rui Herutsu) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Tier up fight ( Kyousuke Yuuki V.S Rui Herutsu) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Tier up fight ( Kyousuke Yuuki V.S Rui Herutsu) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Tier up fight ( Kyousuke Yuuki V.S Rui Herutsu) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Tier up fight ( Kyousuke Yuuki V.S Rui Herutsu) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Tier up fight ( Kyousuke Yuuki V.S Rui Herutsu) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Tier up fight ( Kyousuke Yuuki V.S Rui Herutsu) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Tier up fight ( Kyousuke Yuuki V.S Rui Herutsu) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Tier up fight ( Kyousuke Yuuki V.S Rui Herutsu) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Tier up fight ( Kyousuke Yuuki V.S Rui Herutsu) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Tier up fight ( Kyousuke Yuuki V.S Rui Herutsu) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Tier up fight ( Kyousuke Yuuki V.S Rui Herutsu) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Tier up fight ( Kyousuke Yuuki V.S Rui Herutsu)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
-Yuuki-
Normal Member
-Yuuki-

Tier up fight ( Kyousuke Yuuki V.S Rui Herutsu) Empty
PostSubject: Tier up fight ( Kyousuke Yuuki V.S Rui Herutsu)   Tier up fight ( Kyousuke Yuuki V.S Rui Herutsu) EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 8:29 pm

It was an evening night at seiretei and everything around Kyousuke looks asleep as well as his captain, Kyousuke was planning to go to the hueco mundo for another research he recently conducted, His captain doesn't know about this research. "My captain won't even think im gone and im gonna go and get my break since im finish doing my paper works. I just really need to go and find something interesting about arrancars, im really curious about their powers" Kyousuke asked to himself while walking towards the division laboratory, on his way to the laboratory he looked up the sky and draw one of his sword, "Hey if anything bad happens to me i know i can count on you two, Kuroi , Shiroi." Kyousuke smiled , Kyousuke is always drawn to battle everytime he go to hueco mundo, he battled many strong arrancars, still he survived some he was left alive and some he escaped and some battles he won, kyousuke was now common to the power of the arrancars the cero,bala and their resurreccion, even though he see this only once and it forces him to go bankai. "My bankai isn't that strong yet, i haven't mastered it , the gates can make me completely weak after I use it , i think I should go and flee or maybe I can talk to them and let them tell me what does a segunda resureccion truly like, i want to see it personal but its bothering me, cause according to my research those only who have great skills have acquired segunda resureccion, and my bankai has no match against it. Nevermind, " Kyousuke sighed and walked quietly towards the laboratory.

In the laboratory, Kyousuke walked and looked for anyone up and he saw nothing but sleeping guards. "Damn this guards if any records here are destroyed they'll get their ass kicked by my captain." Kyousuke said walking passed the guards and entered the laboratory. He looked at the machine that creates a garganta, "Well this is it, I really should go where strong arrancars are I think this is... what they call... los noches? or maybe lost ages? ow! I remember its las noches" Kyousuke smiled and noticed someone is walking towards him, he quickly hide somewhere where he cannot easily seen, if this was his captain then his dead his captain will surely feel his reiatsu here. When Kyousuke peeked he saw the weird cat that his captain owned , he sighed and he was relieved that it was not his captain still it was his captain's cat, Kyousuke silently operated the machine and slowly entered the garganta opened. "even if the cat noticed me im sure it won't be a problem if captain finds out." Kyousuke entered the garganta.

~In Hueco Mundo~
A usual night at hueco mundo when a small garganta opened, a blue haired guy comes out of the garganta it was not an arrancar nor a hollow it was a shinigami. "This is it... Im gonna go and find another strong arrancar that can tell me what a segunda resureccion is truly like." Kyousuke smiled with confidence that he will find one and able to escape in times of need.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Tier up fight ( Kyousuke Yuuki V.S Rui Herutsu)   Tier up fight ( Kyousuke Yuuki V.S Rui Herutsu) EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 9:07 pm

One of the "God of Hueco Mundo's" many secret homes was quite a ways away from Los Noches, but was still visible. A place full of mountains and hidden caverns. Many built by Rui Herutsu's very hands. Or energy. The short, four foot ten blonde was sleeping in his bed (stolen from the World of the Living) when he jolted awake. Not because of any presence nearby, but because of the energy type. Shinigami. That was rare indeed. The fact that this wasn't even a hundred yards from his home also worried him. Far too close. The blond knew this was going to be an unavoidable battle. Most likely at least. The underwear clad boy put on a black hakama and a long tailed black jacket that revealed his stomach. At the waist, the jacket had a chain loop on it, one on each side. Like always, Rui's power was under a strict lock and key, though mostly to avoid Grand Chat when he was this close to his fortress.

Rui also did not have a hollow's hole, so if he made himself known, his power would have a slight warp to it. The blond also had dark, crimson eyes and a lightning bolt shaped hair pin that was red and white on the left side of his hair. Sticking over his right shoulder was his double edged sword. Rui's age was actually far more than his looks, attributed by how much energy he has. The small child walked out of his home, closing the door and locking it. He started to walk outside. When he got there, the shinigami was still on the sand. "I don't appreciate unwelcomed guests so close to my home. Mind leaving? Or is there something specific you want here that I could help you with? And then leave?"
Back to top Go down
-Yuuki-
Normal Member
-Yuuki-

PostSubject: Re: Tier up fight ( Kyousuke Yuuki V.S Rui Herutsu)   Tier up fight ( Kyousuke Yuuki V.S Rui Herutsu) EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 8:14 am

Kyousuke was about to give up but someone showed up telling him that he don't appreciate unwelcomed guests. Kyousuke looked closely at the man in front of him, "Hmm... Are you an arrancar? " Kyousuke asked the guy in front of him with confusion, it was confusing him because of the reason that the man in front of him was actually a kid but he talk big, he talk like he owns this whole place. "I think you can help me, but this matter is kinda bit complicate, you know. Well, okay ill start saying what i need, i really need to know about this so called segunda resureccion or something all i know that this is a higher form of arrancars, but do you know someone here that can show me what a segunda Resurrecion, a friend of yours that is strong? and i do not come here for a fight, all i need is too see this so called segunda thing. " Kyousuke asked the arrancar not knowing that this arrancar was stronger than he expected. Kyousuke was halfly unsure if he is right asking an arrancar about their powers, he might get in trouble because of this. Kyousuke stared at the man in front of him hoping that his man isn't the man he is looking for, if this man is an arrancar and a strong one then it's kyousuke's end.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Tier up fight ( Kyousuke Yuuki V.S Rui Herutsu)   Tier up fight ( Kyousuke Yuuki V.S Rui Herutsu) EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 8:49 pm

"No, I'm a bounto. Can you tell?" Rui sarcastically answered. Well, then again, he wouldn't be able to feel Rui at all. "Of course I'm an arrancar. Only arrancar and hollow live here after all." Then the guy started on his reason for being here. Rui looked at the shinigami skeptically. But answered none the less.

"Only the strongest of arrancar has Segunda. From what I'm sensing from you, you're only a Vice-Captain, though a stronger one. It would take far more than just you to get one up to that level of power. I only know of two arrancar that has such a form. Well, one is more on speculation then anything. Arngrim Wolfcloak of the Espada has it. And most likely the leader of them, Grand Chat. But to get to them, you have to go there." The boy pointed at the Los Noches fortress. "I don't recommend you going over there. You'll only get yourself killed. Come back when you have plenty of captains at your side. Oh, but please come back at a different location, it makes me nervous to have such trouble makers so close to one of my homes. Especially one that is closest to Los Noches. If that's all, ciao."

Rui lied and not included himself. Like he would need it anyway. He turned and went back into his cavern. And back into his home. Closing the door and locking it, he sat on his sofa and started reading a book.
Back to top Go down
-Yuuki-
Normal Member
-Yuuki-

PostSubject: Re: Tier up fight ( Kyousuke Yuuki V.S Rui Herutsu)   Tier up fight ( Kyousuke Yuuki V.S Rui Herutsu) EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 3:53 am

Kyousuke learned that only the strongest of the arrancar have it but there's something very weird about the arrancar. When kyousuke is about to ask the arrancar, the arrancar go back to his home and close the door. "I didn't know that arrancar has homes to,just like humans. He's very different among the arrancars i face and fight, there's something ..." Kyousuke looked stared at the door and after a minutes of thinking he realized something, "He is not just a simple arrancar he knows it all, inside the las noches" Kyousuke walked near the door and think twice berfore knocking, he knock at the door and waited for it to open. "The thing is, how did he know the power of a segunda resureccion, maybe he saw it , he himself have encounter him, I can just ask him." Kyousuke think of the weirdest idea of all , talking to arrancar is never easy, but Kyousuke think that this arrancar is different among others, there's something he is not telling to Kyousuke and this thing is the thing Kyousuke must discover, "I hope this won't end up fighting this arrancar, i don't feel his reiatsu, he must be very strong, he might be level of an espada or maybe stronger, but his manners are different." kyousuke knocked again at the door.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Tier up fight ( Kyousuke Yuuki V.S Rui Herutsu)   Tier up fight ( Kyousuke Yuuki V.S Rui Herutsu) EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 9:24 pm

Rui was calmly reading when he got the knock he was expecting. Just what in the world does he want? He told him what he wanted to know. The short blond walked calmly to the door. Opening it, he glared at the shinigami. "Fine. I'll answer your questions, but at least hide your reiatsu. I don't need more uninvited guests than necessary." Rui closed the door and pointed to a flat rock outcropping, perfect for sitting down. Rui himself just leaned against the wall. "Go ahead. But some specifics may not be free." The boy crossed his arms and awaited the questions. And hoped the shinigami humored him in concerns of his leaking power.
Back to top Go down
-Yuuki-
Normal Member
-Yuuki-

PostSubject: Re: Tier up fight ( Kyousuke Yuuki V.S Rui Herutsu)   Tier up fight ( Kyousuke Yuuki V.S Rui Herutsu) EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 5:21 pm

"like I ask before..." kyousuke sit down to the rock "... about Segunda, how come your really sure that there is someone there that can use that thing and another thing is...." Kyousuke looked at the arrancar and smiled "... I think there's something your not telling me" Kyousuke noticed something weird about the arrancar, if this arrancar was just a simple and weak arrancar he can sense it but it was not like that he can't sense anything from this arrancar, he must have a great amount of reiatsu and by the way he hides his reiatsu is not easy for a weak arrancar. "...Or if you really don't want to tell me , maybe I should find it by myself." Kyousuke smiled and draw 1 of his sword and point it to the arrancar. "Maybe fighting him is not a good idea but still i'm really curious about his real reiatsu, i really hope his not a strong one or else..." kyousuke smiled..
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Tier up fight ( Kyousuke Yuuki V.S Rui Herutsu)   Tier up fight ( Kyousuke Yuuki V.S Rui Herutsu) EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 12:31 am

Rui's eyes narrowed dangeriously. "Few powerful hollow and arrancar DON'T follow the Espada. In fact, only ones that don't are zealots to the being called the 'God of Hueco Mundo'. And that particular being as well. I can assure you, I'm telling you everything I know. Only if I have a good reason to decieve you would I lie. And I have no such reason, for I have no loyalty to anyone but myself and my continued existance. Though make no mistake, boy, I will defend myself against you if necessary." Rui turned and walked towards the door. Though there was a small lie in there...his friendlship with the Soul King's daughter. "Since that appears you won't believe anything I say, do as you wish and gather information on your own accord. Now, get out of my cave and my home." By this point, the boy glanced over his shoulder, his slightly warped power now leaking oh so very slightly as a red aura surrounded him. Just behind him, a red laser like grid that would cut formed. The holes were barely large enough for pebbles to get through without getting cut. And it zoomed towards the shinigami, stopping only when it reached the entrance, then disappeared.

Rui slammed the door shut as he once again locked his power up, his migraine now back down to managable levels. He had another way to escape if the brat came back. And would use it if he did come back.
Back to top Go down
-Yuuki-
Normal Member
-Yuuki-

PostSubject: Re: Tier up fight ( Kyousuke Yuuki V.S Rui Herutsu)   Tier up fight ( Kyousuke Yuuki V.S Rui Herutsu) EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 5:23 am

Kyousuke was a bit surprised when the arrancar reacts, this time he was not peaceful. That time Kyousuke was a little bit nervous he felt something weird about the enemies reiatsu, it felt terrible also there can be seen a little red aura surrounding the arrancar. Kyousuke was suddenly can't talk and look at the arrancar with widened eyes being surprised and terrified at the same time. Not long ago, Kyousuke closed his eyes and smiled, "You really won't tell me then, im not interested in this segunda thing, im now interested in your powers. Show me the true power of non-espada arrancar." Kyousuke smiled and expected something weird was about to happen, he walked out the cave and shouted "come outside I don't want to cause any trouble to your house" Kyousuke hold his sword with two hands and prepare for anything the arrancar would act. In case the arrancar was too strong for him, he needed to release the gates he never once used in battle this might save him a little but it won't assure his life. Kyousuke took a deep breath and clear his mind.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You really sure you would fight him, I don't think you would be match for him, even though he is not espada i can really feel there's something wrong with his reiatsu, going up and going down again, he was supressing his reiatsu, don't be fooled Kyousuke" Kuroi begins to speak in Kyousuke's mind "I know, but there's no running back Kuroi, shiroi! you'll just have to help me deal with him" Kyousuke thought.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tier up fight ( Kyousuke Yuuki V.S Rui Herutsu)   Tier up fight ( Kyousuke Yuuki V.S Rui Herutsu) Empty

Back to top Go down

Tier up fight ( Kyousuke Yuuki V.S Rui Herutsu)
Page 1 of 1