Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Cats don't dance - Page 2 I_vote_lcapCats don't dance - Page 2 I_voting_barCats don't dance - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Cats don't dance - Page 2 I_vote_lcapCats don't dance - Page 2 I_voting_barCats don't dance - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Cats don't dance - Page 2 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Cats don't dance - Page 2 Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Cats don't dance - Page 2 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Cats don't dance - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Cats don't dance - Page 2 Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Cats don't dance - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Cats don't dance - Page 2 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Cats don't dance - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Cats don't dance - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Cats don't dance - Page 2 Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Cats don't dance - Page 2 Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Cats don't dance

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Cats don't dance - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cats don't dance   Cats don't dance - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 9:14 pm

Temida braced for impact as the cero shot at him. He held the card in front, the white blank side matching the pearly white sand on the ground, the pink heart struck it, and pain jolted through Temida's body. 'So this is the feeling of a leader' he thought as he winced a bit, a though flung to his head hoping he could provide the energy needed to fire back the attack as planned. The blast sent him back a couple inches, skidding on the sand, his body a little bit shaken from holding the energy back. His body was hot now from the massive energy, making steam rise from his body with the attack. The pain faded as the cero finished its attack, the pink aura from it still excreted from the card as if it had power from its own origin, and a grin faintly grew from the shinigami captain's face with success. “Now, to preform the real trick” he smiled as he pointed the card up and spiritual energy from his own hand flowed into the card mixing with the pink aura the site caused a small amount of blue and pink light, swirling around before the main attraction happened. Energy erupted almost encasing himself in a small orb as the energy rushed behind in a curve from the power of it shooting up a large cero, however it was no ordinary cero, it was the same color, size, shape, and felt the same strength as the one bliss fired at him it was pretty much identical in every way except for the fact it was the feeling of Temida's spiritual pressure that the cero would contain, not the leader of the Kishimasuki. The energy blast shot into the sky and disappeared into the dark night air, in its peak it exploded outward making a mix of blue and pink spiritual energy painting the sky like fireworks. He took a small deep breath and released it, the power a leader could create. It was amazing amount. It rivaled the captain commander, she could probably fight him head to toe as well, to think the power of another leader could amount that high, was the leader of the Espada that strong, or the leader of the coalition? All these thoughts blazed through his head, he was so weak compared to the all. Temida plopped back down on the ground and began to put the card away. “Ta da” he chuckled out with little less than average breathing rate. Some sweat drops appeared on his forehead.. “That I would say is my best trick, the power to copy and shoot out energy attacks fired at me. I worked hard and was able to invent these cards, they can take any kidou and even energy attacks”

he backtracked to the word kidou. “Speaking of which” he smiled with pride “I invented a few kidou” he smiled, but honestly hoped she wouldn't want an example, he had used Katana of the Olympians twice, and even took a cero in a direct hit. It came with the downside of using his special cards. he slowly stood up and noticed something out of the ordinary, now that he was done focusing on attacks and moves, he noticed two other life forms in the distance. How could he have not noticed this before, his job was as an intelligence agent, he should have been aware of this battle. At least no smaller hollow could be felt, the combination of Bliss's attack and Temida's copy attack would have terrified them running away. “I think I know a little game we can play if your still up to it” Temida smiled as he looked back at the Kishimasuki leader. “Remember that red head earlier?” he asked, he looked around the area but couldn't see him at all, his brain began to deduce everything, the life forms he sensed were an arrancar and a human. “hmm, it seems he may be in a bit of trouble. See I can sense life forms, not exactly spiritual pressure but..” he looked over in the direction he felt the battle. “It seems there is a battle goin on over there between him and some other arrancar... The arrancar is probably with the Espada, knowing that much he probably has some information on the whole organization” he looked back towards Bliss. “Normally I don't hunt a race, but when it comes down to an enemy of my organization, then there is little point in seeing if they are good or bad, just if they will cooperate” his tone was more serious. “So about that game, lets see how long it will take to save a human and capture a arrancar, I say capture cause you could probably kill him with one blast” he chuckled as he began to head in the area. His hand was went to his sides, he wasn't going in any rush, it was a small pace, easily able to change course, he hoped Bliss would agree however, it was fun fighting with her last time, however he knew even this arrancar wouldn't be enough for him to use his full potential against him.

“How about a limit to make things interesting” after she agreed. “Can't go past bankai, we stay at shikai and see how long it take then, hell we probably won't even need to go that far” he laughed, in all honesty he was trying to buff himself up a bit, after feeling the power of Bliss using just a mask, he began to imagine himself as weak, even if his full sealed spiritual pressure was as strong as shikai. “I'll start the combat, you get in and just make sure he don't run away, I'll try to force him towards your direction so we can single him out and contain him without him running away, the best way to catch him would probably to damage him and wear him out. I can use my shingami robes to keep him in place since it adds on another 200pounds” he smiled after revealing that his close were weighted, it would explain the way the sagged as well.

After that he listened to what Bliss would say and smile before shunpou'ing towards the area. His energy would be suppressed so that the human and arrancar would be to busy with themselves to even notice him, however he would be within sight of them at this point. He observed the battle for awhile. He was able to catch some of the dialogue this arrogant arrancar made. This guy was definitively racist towards man-kind. He looked back at Bliss “at least we know for sure he ain't friendly. Alright, I'll use a bakudo to contain him after you have you fun” he smiled right as light filled up the dark air at that moment as three simultaneous cero blasted at the red haired human. Temida smiled as he released his hold on his spiritual energy and reformed the Katana of Olympians. His captains cloak fell off and right when it was fired Temida shunpou'ed at a much higher speed gaining a ten percent speed boost and appeared before the blast. He swung the blade.

The visuals of his sword would be a split second as he swung with energy blasting out of the blade with the exact opposite power and speed of the Gran Rey cero launched with him intercepting the path, the blast would strike the gran rey and at the same time completely nullify it. He cut the energy off from the blade returning it to its normal state, he would attempt to push back this arrancar in position for bliss to have her fun with this man. Temida moved forward right after that strike, hardly letting a minute for the arrancar to absorb what is actually happening, he disappeared in a flash and appeared before the now released arrancar and swung his sword one handed vertically at the chest area, at the same time his other hand was in a gun shape, index finger pointed out with the thumb upward as well, rest of his fingers clamped in like a fist energy began to glow on that right after the slash, he continued the spin with the gun hand now aimed at the arrancar in an extremely close range.

“Hado 69, Tamashii” he smiled as he launched his invented kidou barreling at the arrancar and then into a sand making a huge ditch, but he was not finished there. If dodged or even hit, he aimed the finger and added his middle finger to stick up with a red orb growing “Jūgeki Byakurai” he muttered as the red lightning shot out at high speeds aimed at the left shoulder of this arrancar, ordinarily this move had the power to pierce even Aizen, piercing this arrancar should have no issues. He would probably see Bliss come in around this point and he would hop back and watch the fun. After awhile he would wait for them to get close, which he would hop in at that point and use Tozanshō in order to trap the three of them in the barrier, him focusing on keeping it up. It was a bakudo 73, so it would be extremely hard to break.

(sorry its not that long, I got tired near the end)
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Cats don't dance   Cats don't dance - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 10:40 pm

As Temida embraced for impact, Bliss really hoped that he could take the full blow of her cero. She really liked him a lot and really wouldn’t want to explain to the captain commander why one of his captains were injured.as the pink heart struck the white card a bright pink like erupted brightly; it had been a while since she used that ability. It wasn’t long that her last leader had transferred his energy into her, thus making her strong enough to take his place. Before than her cero wasn’t even this close as powerful. Her pretty pink eyes soon became worried as she saw him flinch in pain; she really hoped that she hadn’t over done herself. The blast was so powerful that Temida was being pushed back; if he were a lesser member it would have been curtains for the show. As he skidded back, the teal haired women watched in a bit of fear hidden behind her mask so that Temida wouldn’t have noticed it. She could see the steam rising and it was making her feel a tad nervous, till the cero soon began to disintegrate into the card itself. Blinking in confusion, she suddenly caught sight of the captain’s grin. A wide smile suddenly appeared on the girls face beneath the mask as she saw this. Boy was she glad that he knew what he was doing.

Upon hearing him speak, energy erupted shooting up a large cero, however it was no ordinary cero, it was the same color, size, shape, as the one she had fired at Temida except for the fact that it felt like Temida's spiritual pressure. The women’s mouth dropped in awe as the energy blast shot into the sky and disappeared into the dark night air and then exploded outward making a mix of blue and pink spiritual energy painting the sky like fireworks. For a moment everything was silent; Bliss was speechless as Temida fell to the ground. It was only when he called out “ta da” that she snapped out of it. “KYAAA! Bravo, bravisiomo!” she called out sounding very excited as she bounced up and down in excitement. Running over towards him, she quickly helped up. “That has been the best trick I’ve seen so far. I mean I’ve seen the little red head do it once with mini abilities, but I’ve never seen anyone pull that before with my own technique and especially my sweet cero. That was amazing!” she said sounding very excited when thunder began to crash. Pausing for a brief moment, she took off her mask and looked up to see it begin to rain. “That’s strange, it doesn’t normally rain in hueco mundo.” She said as she slightly pouted out her lip.

Looking back at Temida ahe smiled as he said that he had invented his own kidou. “Oh that’s so wonderful; you should show me it sometime since I did show you my own version of a cero.” she said with a wink. When from a distance she sensed something wrong; in truth she had always sensed it, but was choosing to ignore it so that the kid could get a bit stronger out of it. However, she didn’t like the fact that somebody had used a gran rey cero on a kid; snapping her attention from the battle towards Temida, she then smiled again. “Oh I love games!” she said in response. listening towards his response, her smile only widened since he also felt the pressure. “Oh really… you don’t say…” she said when all of a sudden his voice got serious. “Oh goody, I love how you think!” she said as she then began to follow him. As they walked he then put up a few rules which had caught her interest. “Sounds like fun, it’s been a while since I have ever been in shikai though.” She said laughing with him till he told her the plan. “Alright, sounds good to me though after you got to tell me why you use such a heavy outfit!” with that said, she then suppressed her reitsu to absolutely nothing. Being ex captain of squad 2, she was an expert in hiding her presence. Shunpoeing after him towards the area, she caught sight of the arrancar and the human.Upon hearing Kano’s comment, she nodded not liking how this arrancar spoke what’s so ever. “Be careful…” she commented as he then released himself.

Victory was slightly annoyed at the arrancars response; he had no idea who this guy thought he was seeing as though the two of them were almost equal in power, but he didn’t like it that he was talking shit. He figured the arrancar probably despised humans, but still; it looked like Victory was going to have to show him a thing or two about humans. “I think you talk way too much, you got a really bitchy attitude and need to take it down a level or two before I hit you so hard by the time you come down, you'll need a passport and a plane ticket back! I am human, but I’m not dumb you arrogant bastard. If you were twice as smart, you’d be stupid.” he said becoming quite agitated. Victory being a hot head was angered easily and the arrancar insulting him was bringing the heat out of him. “I bet that when your mother first saw you she decided to leave you on the front steps of a police station while she turned herself in. I wish I had a lower I.Q., so that I could enjoy your company, but unfortunately I'm not going to get into a battle of wits with you; I never attack anyone who's unarmed.” Victory bitched now in a foul mood. He hated when people tried to bully him around and especially those who knew nothing about him. He knew that he was at times naïve, but he would never accept that he was stupid and nor would he accept anyone else calling him stupid unless their friends.

The clouds soon began to darken in response towards the red heads angry demeanor almost as if the climate was bound to him. thunder crackled causing Victory to now appear dangerous; it wasn’t long ago that he was picked on, now that he was older there was no way he was going to allow that to happen again. As he attacked the arrancar, he could tell that he was having some trouble with him; showing him a thing or two, he did not disappoint him in his abilities. His counter attack was dodged by the arrancar’s Sonido and slash as his tornados knocked him back by the force of the winds and hit him into the ground bruising his ribs. The arrancar and spat some blood at the ground and Victory wasn’t giving him a break as he quickly came at him again and used his other hand to punch Jeff who quickly stepped down and kicked up to knock the fist away. Jeff then launched a Cero which was launched at the hand with the twister which he obviously matched it with the flamethrower. Coming back with another twister, the arrancar commented, but was still knocked away by the force of the wind. He then launched three cero’s at the same time as appearing behind him; seeing this, Victory did the first thing that came to his mind. Taking the slash towards his arm, he combined both tornadoes in order to deflect one cero back at the other; destroying it completely as the last cero was then shot back at the arrancar before he made his gran rey cero.

Droplets of blood soon began to fall onto the sand from the red heads fresh open wound as the arrancar spoke. The red heads whistle that hung around his neck glowed brightly causing his fullbring to activate and a strange looking tunic to appear around his body. He looked as though he was a ninja from the desert. He had a white scarf that was made from the Ginpaku Kazahana no Uzuginu a silver-white windflower light silk, which was strange since only members of the Kuchiki family wore them. His face was concealed beneath a bandaged like had and the scarf, his tunic was blue and looked very flexible. The marking in the front was an eye, dedicated towards his mother (The "eye" of a storm) while the back looked as though a marking was there. His laps, his arms and fingers had bandage like seals and so was his chest beneath the marking. “You’re having delusions of competence. Don't try so hard, I couldn't like you any less so don’t try to make me feel honored after you had insulted me alright.” He said when he launched a cero at him, giving an almost annoyed expression; the teen launched a strange glowing ball that very much resembled a cero if it wasn’t that it felt like reitsu. The two blasts connected and made an explosion. “Don’t underestimate me because I’m young, I can assure you that I’m not the general for no reason. The coalition has rules about underage members.”

As the man was 20 feet away he launched a gran rey cero, grunting to himself; the read head raised his hand and was about to summon another attack when a shinigami came out of nowhere launching a blast that struck the gran rey and at the same time completely nullify it. “What the-?” asked the red head in confusion when the shinigami then disappeared in a flash as the arrancar spoke up. Giving an almost dark look as the arrancar spoke, his eyes blinked black as one iris glowed red and the other yellow before they became blue again. For a brief moment, the human felt dangerous and then regular again. “You have such a big mouth; you could eat a banana sideways. If you stop telling lies about me, I'll stop telling the truth about you got it?” he responded not looking at all intimidated as the man then cut himself. “I see you've set aside this special time to humiliate yourself in public.” He commented when he then released himself. The red heads hair blew violently as the arrancars Reitsu released and he grew two extra arms. One had a spear, one a sword and one a hand blade; His scythe also grew an extra blade on the end. His muscles became much more defined and he grew a couple of inches, however Victory’s face refused to change as he too unleashed his reitsu causing the sky too darken and rain to fall down on them.

In a flash the shinigami reappeared before the now released arrancar and swung his sword taking on the arrancar and causing Victory to become slightly annoyed. “Hey I had the situation under control!” he said when Bliss appeared right next to him. “Sure you did, but unfortunately that’s what happens when you enter a place without permission.” She said to him, causing the red head to back down. Seeing her opportunity, Bliss’s body suddenly erupted with kidou running through her whole body. Holding back one fourth of her power, she was still able to create a massive destruction all around her before she launched at the arrancars side. Keeping the most beautiful smile on her face, she went easy on the arrancar aiming a punch towards his left shoulder, right collar bone, left higher rib, right lower rib, lower jaw and last his forehead before kicking him in the gut.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Cats don't dance   Cats don't dance - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 3:01 am

There was a crack of sonido, and a powerful aura appeared on the battlefield. Arngrim Backhanded Jeff in the chest hard to throw him out of the way, sending him skipping across the sand like a stone over water. He sent the kido flying with the other hand, and was in the path of the vizard lady."Enough!" He shouted. "Who in the hells dares come into my Domain to start trouble with my underlings?" Arngrim had only heard of the appearance of these powerful aura's a few moments earlier, and was pissed that they had the audacity to attack attack his espada, in an uneven fight.

"Jeff, Get the hell back up, I didn't hit you that hard." he growled. He regarded the 3 people before him. Especially the vizard, She matched him in power level.There was very few poeple in the realms who could match him. "Bliss McCloud, my my. What brings you to Hueco mundo. Come to get Your pet back?" He was of course talking about Rena, although he had no idea if Bliss was even her leader. They came from the same place though.

"I was hoping to meet you one day, but I dont think today is the day I kill you. I suggest you all leave, before I change my mind and kill you all." He said. He opened a garganta. If they decided They didn't want to go, he would click his fingers, and summon forth the horde of hollow waiting nearby. quality wasn't always better than quantity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cats don't dance   Cats don't dance - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cats don't dance
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2