Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Albatross -Finished- (Sinner Ver.) I_vote_lcapAlbatross -Finished- (Sinner Ver.) I_voting_barAlbatross -Finished- (Sinner Ver.) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Albatross -Finished- (Sinner Ver.) I_vote_lcapAlbatross -Finished- (Sinner Ver.) I_voting_barAlbatross -Finished- (Sinner Ver.) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Albatross -Finished- (Sinner Ver.) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Albatross -Finished- (Sinner Ver.) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Albatross -Finished- (Sinner Ver.) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Albatross -Finished- (Sinner Ver.) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Albatross -Finished- (Sinner Ver.) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Albatross -Finished- (Sinner Ver.) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Albatross -Finished- (Sinner Ver.) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Albatross -Finished- (Sinner Ver.) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Albatross -Finished- (Sinner Ver.) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Albatross -Finished- (Sinner Ver.) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Albatross -Finished- (Sinner Ver.) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Albatross -Finished- (Sinner Ver.)

Go down 
+2
Kano
Orange
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 325 points

Albatross -Finished- (Sinner Ver.) Empty
PostSubject: Albatross -Finished- (Sinner Ver.)   Albatross -Finished- (Sinner Ver.) EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 2:14 am

Basic Information

Name: Albatross (It tends to rename itself depending on its mood, as well).
True Age: Dawn of time.
Sex: Neither, Non-Gender
Personality:
Spoiler:

Likes: Death, destruction, ruin, pain, opposites, contrast, love, emotions, fear, hatred, people, humanity, souls, information, experimentation, almost everything, due to its warped personality, its likes tend to change depending on its mood, and personality at the time as well.
Fears: Its Permanent Death

Character Appearance

Height: Three feet tall (3ft.)
Weight: Two thousand pounds (2,000 lbs.)
Physical Traits: Albatross is a being completely covered in a contrasting mist of black and white color. Albatross is a seeming monster of darkness and light. The frightful smoke cannot disappear, but underneath it is the body of Albatross, which cannot be seen, but can be damaged just as any other body. Albatross normally has a humanoid structure. Its eyes continually change from black to white. Underneath its smoke and skin, are the numerous souls which are linked to Albatross. (For all intents and purposes Alba takes fatal wounds as normal humanoid characters, the only difference is that he's not actually composed of organs and what not.
Spoiler:
Clothing: Albatross does not wear a set style of clothes he likes except for his plague doctor outfit. Social clothing is simply that, social, so if Alba was in metal armor, the armor is simply social and thus useless unless there was a a non-tiered punk punching Alba's bullet proof vest he decided to wear.
Accessories: Albatross' sinner mask is the plague mask, worn by older doctors in history. This is also Albatross' attire over his appearance. Its cloak is tough as an above average hierro. Albatross also has a pointer stick that is one foot long, that is as hard as zanpaktou metal. The clothing and rod and mask are all soul infused with Albatross.
Spoiler:

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Albatross fights with the experience of many years, and the intellect of a genius. It sees no right or wrong in a fight, and strives to do whatever it so pleases in a fight, whether by throwing sand in someone's eyes, to taking a hostage. Albatross does not really care for anything. Its mood swings sometimes makes it sadistic and at other times machoist, and sometimes neither. Albatross fights to achieve its goals, if it has any at that time. Having a mash of close combat, and ranged combat, Albatross has great skill in both, having a wide variety of training in most forms of fighting.
Strengths: Albatross has great physical strength, being able to lift up large vehicles and masses, with ease. Furthermore, Albatross has vasts amount of stamina, and plenty of intelligence and experience. And has excellent spiritual energy control, and amount of it. Its sensing is very good. Albatross has great durability.
Weaknesses: Albatross has no ranged attacks, and most of its powers are enhancements of general abilities. Albatross' size and weight can be both an advantage and disadvantage at times, Albatross has no healing ability that works in combat. His sense when more acute become a hindrance, such as using good hearing and being weakened to loud sounds, or a good sense of smells but weak against smelly things, etc. Speed is a weakness due to his mass and weight.

Mods/ Weapons/ Abilities:

Weapon / Hellish Modifications / ..Tentacle?: N/A

Name: Soul Body
Effect: Albatross' body, being made entirely of souls, is given a physical form like humans. Also, Albatross is unable to be harmed by its own abilities, forces, and other things which it does. For example, if Albatross throws a punch at a wall that reflects attacks, the reflected punch would not harm Albatross at all, this also goes for Albatross' other abilities. Furthermore, Albatross has a five percent buff against physical and energy attacks, such as punches, fire, cero, etc. As Albatross' body is made of souls, its body does not bleed, nor does it need to breathe to live, it sustains itself on the souls which it continues to devour and combine with. When Albatross gains another soul, Albatross gains all the information that soul had ever known, its voice, appearance, which Albatross can change into, and experience and so on. Albatross' body reacts similarly to that of a humans' in the fact that being stabbed in the head, or being crushed flat would kill it, however Albatross possesses no organs, muscle, or tissues to speak of. Illusions and psychological attacks are highly debuffed against Alba, as trying to disillusion a group of high sensing souls does not work very well illusion like abilities last half as long. Because of this unique body, Albatross is immune to poisons, disease, viruses, bases, radiation, and other similar abilities. Albatross never looses the information which it gains, in all forms, so anything it sees it would not forget, as much as a scent it had smelled. Albatross releases no scent, unless it creates one, and Albatross makes no sound, unless it desires to. Albatross' body is perfectly flexible, being able to bend and move in unnatural ways, and this includes being able to manipulate its body, such as moving its left arm onto its back, or shifting its leg on its chest if so desired. Albatross gives off no heat signature, brain waves, or any other form of being detected or seen by any kind of means. Until combat ensues, Albatross' spiritual energy is completely cloaked, and Albatross' strength level cannot be determined. Being made of souls, its body is immune to temperature, and can operate in any substance, whether it be air, water, etc. As it normally would. Its body has a buff against spiritual energy and energy armors Albatross can more easily penetrate spiritual energy with a 30% bonus on breaking through hierro and similar abilities.Albatross is able to hit nonphysical (spiritual beings) and physical beings (like humans/gigai) Its knees downward, and elbows downward on its arms are all zanpakuto strength, including the upper half of its head, from forehead up. Its body is able to create different forms of damage, being able to cause cutting damage, concussive, piercing, and so on and so forth.

Name: Soul Senses
Effect: Albatross' senses are all greatly acute. Its sense of touch can tell what things are made of by touching them, and the atomic structure and so on of all that it comes in contact with. When Albatross touches something it is able tell the person's strength level, and spiritual energy type, meaning race. This sense is also expandable to Albatross' sphere of influence of a one mile in radius, where Albatross uses an ability allowing it to slide its sensing power to be very broad and expansive to very small and acute. The further across the one mile radius Albatross senses the harder it is to discern certain things. At the maximum length Albatross can detect one of two things, race or power level, however the power level is only within its tier rank (1-1 to 1-5, 2-1 to 2-5, etc.). More extensive information Albatross can know all of the information upon direct touch and direct line of sight. Albatross does not experience pain, but can if it so wanted to. Albatross' sight works in a similar way, being able to see in all color spectrums, all forms of various types of sight, including the choice to see heat signatures, brain waves, ultraviolet, and so on and so forth. Its eyesight can also detect spiritual energy types, and the strength level of those within its sphere of influence. Sight is limited, the strong Albatross enhances his sight the more vulnerable his sight is to light, and sensing disturbances. There is a one post cooldown between switching from high end sight to normal sight or no sight. Albatross' sense of smell can distinguish all odors, pheromones, etc. within its sphere of influence, and Albatross is able to ignore scents that it does not want to smell, this also includes for sight, and touch, where Albatross is able to block out choice things with its senses this works with one sense at a time, to activate it there is a two post cool down and it lasts two posts. Blocking out choice things in its senses also takes a one post cooldown to activate, the same downgrades apply to these senses as well. If Albatross' hearing is greatly acute, he is vulnerable to explosions and loud noises etc. Albatross' sense of taste is very similar to its sense of touch, where it is able to tell what things are made of, and spiritual energy types, etc. With the further addition of being able to differentiate all forms of tastes, being able to block out certain tastes and feelings, etc. It is also able to know the taste of anything within its sphere of influence as the slider moves up and down At direct line of sight Alba can taste anything, at far away Alba can only taste generally. Albatross is able to see from any part of its body, as well as taste, touch, hear, and smell. Albatross' sense of hearing is able to hear all sounds within its direct line of site area (so if he sees something at two hundred yards, he can hear within two hundred yards if he wished to (the cool down being kept in mind)), and differentiate different types of sounds, and hear everything with great clarity. Being able to ignore certain sounds, and so on. Albatross is also able to use echolocation, and other forms of sound sensing as well with the added debuff of loosing its normal senses in exchange for that, following the cooldown. For example if Alba used echolocation he would not have normal eyesight any longer. Albatross' spiritual energy sensing is much more enhanced, being able to detect anything which comes within direct eyesight or very close to the individual., including race, power level, and actual souls. Senses can be enhanced/disenhanced with a one post cool down between changes, this works for two senses at a time, otherwise all other senses stay at their same "level" until the cool down the effect lasts for two posts before reverting to "normal senses."

Name: Soul Racial Abilities
Effect: Albatross is able to create a gate into Hell, which only itself can pass through, anything that attempts to pass through this specialized gate would pass right through it as if it did not exist. Albatross can create its own individual Gates of Hell to any other spiritual or physical plane it has visited once before, or a soul which Albatross' had devoured has been before. Currently, Albatross can create an entrance into Soul Society, Hueco Mundo, Hell, and the Human Plane, but more can be expanded upon as it visits new areas. Also, Albatross' Ranzig can be used without leaking any spiritual energy, when outside of combat. Albatross' Ranzig is also capable of cloaking all sound and scents of Albatross when in use as well. All of Albatross' racial boosts are normal, however one field is granted a point five boost. Meaning that in every thread, Albatross is able to choose one general field, strength, speed, durability, stamina, spiritual energy, sensing, spiritual energy control, and grant the normal times four boost into a four point five boost. (so, x4 to a x4.5 for one type of field per thread.)

Name: Soul Superior Form
Effect: Albatross is able to enter into a temporary second stage, where its general areas of strength, durability, speed, stamina, spiritual energy, spiritual energy control, and sensing are all given an extra boost of 25% This effect lasts for five posts, while in this form. In this form, Albatross' sphere of influence doubles, its size increases to ten feet in height, and its weight increases proportionately. There is a five post cool down for this ability. While in this form, Albatross can cause sensing disturbances, being able to choose one sense which to disturb on a target, from sight, scent, hearing, taste, touch, or any form of sensing for spiritual energy, heat, life force (Life force isn't talking about how people are alive, its talking about the sensing of "life force" which some people in the pass use which falls under sensing abilities), and so on. Albatross must make physical contact to eliminate any one sense. The sense is eliminated for five posts, with a five post cool down. This soul superior form can be used as a substitute to battle against final abilities that are more powerful than usual. For example, if someone used their final ability to destroy a city, Alba could give up his superior soul form ability (in that thread) in order to fight back against the final ability in question. For example, Someone shoots a beam of energy to destroy a full city, Alba uses his soul form and blocks the mega beam attack at the expense of using a final ability himself. So he is automatically placed into fatigue and can no longer fight viably. This ability is only applicable as a counter when dealing with final attacks.

Name: Soul Force
Effect: Outside of threads, in social threads, or combat threads (with permission for combat threads.) Albatross is able to revive himself faster than Hell can revive him. Meaning if Albatross dies, and there is permission in said thread, he can revive slowly in that thread, otherwise he respawns in hell outside of the thread.

Name: Soul Absorption And Expunging
Effect: Albatross is able absorb pressures and energies, and forces, and objects, both physical and spiritual. This does not include soul infused objects and materials, or spiritually infused objects and materials, equipment (w/out approval first), and actual characters. There is a limit for the physical and the energy specific absorption with a cooldown. For phyiscal materials Albatross can absorb up to a five foot cube, upon reaching that amount Albatross has to expunge the material. Once hitting the physical limit there is a three post cool down before absorption can reoccur. Energy absorption can absorb up to two gran rey in energy before hitting a cooldown of five posts. Using the energy 1 gran Rey worth is 3 post cool down using 2 gran rey worth in the same post is 5 post cool down.

If someone uses soul infused fire, the fire itself may not be absorbed, but all the energy, and any force it has will be absorbed. When Albatross absorbs things it takes all the damage as it normally would. So a lightening strike absorbed would still cause Albatross damage from being hit by hit. Absorbed energies, pressures, etc. can stay inside of Albatross and be released as well. So Albatross could be punched, and then punch back with the force of its own punch and the past punch at the same time. Only things that touch Albatross' body can be absorbed, so if Albatross wanted to absorb a wall, Albatross would have to keep touching it to absorb it all, as only what touches Albatross' surface area can be absorbed. Albatross can also expunge anything it absorbs, such as the things it takes in, such as poison used by another character can be expunged from its body, along with anything absorbed by Albatross. Albatross can always move and lift its own body weight. Albatross can use things it absorbs to heal itself outside of threads, or in social threads.

Back Drop

Background: See Post Below For History.
Side Notes:
-Albatross has been converted into a sinner with this application.
-I would like to keep the same tier for Albatross as it is just a conversion.
-This conversion takes effect once the hollow version of Albatross is killed.
-Albatross knows everything it did before it died.
RP Sample: N/A

Last edited by Orange on Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:42 pm; edited 71 times in total
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Albatross -Finished- (Sinner Ver.)   Albatross -Finished- (Sinner Ver.) EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 9:11 pm

Albatross' History. (Since it would break character count if posted in the application).

Spoiler:

Last edited by Orange on Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:18 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Albatross -Finished- (Sinner Ver.)   Albatross -Finished- (Sinner Ver.) EmptyMon May 07, 2012 1:17 am

Unknown Substance Creation And Manipulation ~ i want a distance on it. you can create a pretty good amount and you have a wide range of control, so the distance shouldn't be that far
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Albatross -Finished- (Sinner Ver.)   Albatross -Finished- (Sinner Ver.) EmptyMon May 07, 2012 1:40 am

Added distance limit to unknown substance ability.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Albatross -Finished- (Sinner Ver.)   Albatross -Finished- (Sinner Ver.) EmptyMon May 07, 2012 1:33 pm

looking more, Gran rey seems to be abit much, either that or bala speeds. You can very very easily create a bala speed Gran rey explosion that is at the same time homing. maybe make it when you have that much energy it moves slower? or just nerf the power or speed in general, that is the last thing i see and they i approve.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Albatross -Finished- (Sinner Ver.)   Albatross -Finished- (Sinner Ver.) EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:51 pm

Made edit, so power is proportional to speed, so a cero powered attack would be as fast as a cero etc.

I also gave Albatross a small pointer stick (as seen in the picture in appearance) It is a small one foot thin rod, as hard as zanpaktou metal.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Albatross -Finished- (Sinner Ver.)   Albatross -Finished- (Sinner Ver.) EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:23 pm

Approved, not sure if he is 1-1 though XD
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Albatross -Finished- (Sinner Ver.)   Albatross -Finished- (Sinner Ver.) EmptyTue May 15, 2012 6:53 pm

Still iffy on it... but seconded.

Tier: 1-1.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Albatross -Finished- (Sinner Ver.)   Albatross -Finished- (Sinner Ver.) EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 10:56 pm

I am modifying Albatross here is a list of changes I will implement.

-Changed Soul Body Ability
-Changed Soul Senses Ability
-Changed Soul Racial Ability
-Removed Pure Energy Ability
-Removed Unknown Substance Ability
-Changed Strengths and Weaknesses to fit Albatross' new powers.
-Added Soul Superior Form Ability
-Changed Soul Force Ability
-Kept Absorption Ability (Only added two sentences to the end)

Currently: Finished

Modifications are finished and ready for checking.

Original powers are listed below. Modified powers are listed in the application.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 250 Points

PostSubject: Re: Albatross -Finished- (Sinner Ver.)   Albatross -Finished- (Sinner Ver.) EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 3:03 am

All this seems legit to me... Approvamafied...
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Albatross -Finished- (Sinner Ver.)   Albatross -Finished- (Sinner Ver.) EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 1:22 am

OTher than the "this works regardless of other abilities, wich you said you will remove when other people remover theres" also 20% to 15% on soul body, most non-rangers dont have any boost i believe, and as a sinner you already have a high durability.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Albatross -Finished- (Sinner Ver.)   Albatross -Finished- (Sinner Ver.) EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 1:24 am

changes made
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Albatross -Finished- (Sinner Ver.)   Albatross -Finished- (Sinner Ver.) EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 2:22 am

Seconded
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Albatross -Finished- (Sinner Ver.)   Albatross -Finished- (Sinner Ver.) EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 7:20 am

I edited the last paragraph of Albatross' history.

Current mods are complete.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Albatross -Finished- (Sinner Ver.)   Albatross -Finished- (Sinner Ver.) EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 11:19 am

i see nothing wrong in the history, infact i hardly see why it was moved here but ok xD approved
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Albatross -Finished- (Sinner Ver.)   Albatross -Finished- (Sinner Ver.) EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 9:24 pm

Lol whut? XD Not exactly approval nessasary but hey. Seconded.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Albatross -Finished- (Sinner Ver.)   Albatross -Finished- (Sinner Ver.) EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 3:41 pm

Modification list:

To-do
-Revise History to simplify
-Revise Personality
-Revise Wording
-Fix these powers and modify abilities
1. Lower Boosts
2. Modify final attack
3. sensing attacks

Done List
-Modifying Wording in Powers (It should be simpler and to the point, no or little vague wording about powers.)
-Actual powers have not changed, they are the same as they were when it was approved, but with more exact wording on what can and can't be done.
-Debuffed Sensing attacks to one sense instead of two.
-Boosts lowered to x4 instead of x5
-Final attack modified to be easier to understand.
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

PostSubject: Re: Albatross -Finished- (Sinner Ver.)   Albatross -Finished- (Sinner Ver.) EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 11:35 pm

I can't spot anything incriminating straight away. The only thing I would like to see is an exact value for the boosts for Soul Superior Form, even just an arbitrary one like 25% or something. Then we're all G.

Welcome back my fruity comrade.
Back to top Go down
http://asmir-doana.forumga.net
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Albatross -Finished- (Sinner Ver.)   Albatross -Finished- (Sinner Ver.) EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 11:43 pm

Added the exact percent, and I made it so Albatross' hands and feet are zanpaktou strength (as he has no weapon extension).
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

PostSubject: Re: Albatross -Finished- (Sinner Ver.)   Albatross -Finished- (Sinner Ver.) EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 12:21 am

I've done all I can here.

First approval.
Back to top Go down
http://asmir-doana.forumga.net
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Albatross -Finished- (Sinner Ver.)   Albatross -Finished- (Sinner Ver.) EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 3:09 am

Strengths/Weaknesses: If you want to keep all of those strengths, you're gonna need some mucho weaknesses. Like taking double (or more, I'm doing this as I go) damage from spiritual power/hits/abilities/etc. Vyn is purely physical as well, and that's what I (and Orgoth) had to get Zenke to do.

Soul Body: Furthermore, Albatross has a fifteen percent buff against all attacks and ill effects. This needs to be elaborated more. Now, normally, we don't allow immunizations, except when it makes sense. And this would be another strength of this guy. I don't see Aki's heat exhaustion or electro-detection working on him, nor poisons (which you mention). Because he's a blob of souls and not an actual body (didn't one of your peeps get in trouble with a similar issue pertaining to this?)?

Also, no, psychological attacks/Illusions are working against him. Maybe not very well, but they will work against him (which is another strength). Same with Acids.

Albatross gives off no heat signature, brain waves, or any other form of being detected or seen by any kind of means Heat I can live with, brain waves gets iffy and any other form of being detected or seen need more elaboration. Like is literally spirit power/having something to allow sight of spiritual beings the only way to detect him? Just clarifying on that part. Albatross' spiritual energy is completely cloaked, and Albatross' strength level cannot be determined. Just to make it clear, while fine normally, just know that will not be the case with Rai. Unless you have a piece of equipment that adds a layer to that, then Rai will be just as much in the dark as everyone else until combat ensues. This a regardless issue (which is in the ability rules), that's why I'm bringing that up.

Its body can penetrate all forms of spiritual energy. Elaborate. As it sounds, I'm thinking no.

Albatross' body is able to make physical contact with all forms of presences, meaning that phasing abilities would not work, as Albatross would be able to hit objects either way, this also works with phasing-like abilities. Regardless Issue, but there's no way around it that I can see. Denied. If they're intangible and still able to attack you, then something can still hurt them too.

Albatross' body is as strong as an above average hierro, and where from its knees downward, and elbows downward on its arms are all zanpakuto strength, including the upper half of its head, from forehead up. Its body is able to create different forms of damage, being able to cause cutting damage, concussive, piercing, and so on and so forth. Its abilities, powers, appearance, and so on cannot be copied, or absorbed. His feet and hands are modified to be zanpaktou strong, as he has no weapons. Considering the strengths...I'm denying the hierro bit, and the Regardless Issue arises again on the copy part at least, cuz none of you are going to get absorbed, no ability that absorbs people are going to be approved.

Soul Senses: I believe we touched on this one before and kinda threw you over the edge considering there was a lot of your characters coming under harsher scrutiny and needing redone. You are not getting that level ALL the time. Sliding scale. Generally know where peeps are at if they're not hiding their power at the broad level, starting knowing their power level and race at direct eyesight (so not even touch) and it won't matter if they're hiding it, unless it is with an equipment. Raiden and Rui's versions have their disadvantages, this one has none, the scale gives it that or at least a trade-off. And sensing will still be a strength.

You have the enhanced senses without the double-edged sword parts. I don't like that either. You don't even need them. I'm denying that part and everything pertaining to those. If you decide to make his body more like a biological body, and then keep the enhanced senses but have the double-edged sword parts, then I'll allow it, but as is no. Echolocation I'm also saying no to. I'm already iffy on seeing brain waves (not like that matters I guess), I'm putting my foot down on this. You're trying to go above and beyond anything and everything and have very little in cost. That's what I'm seeing at this point.

Soul Racial Abilities: I don't have anything on this one, just know that should you go to Asenda Prime...you're probably gonna die immediately or pretty damn close to it because of the environment it is. I recommend reading up on the place to find out why. At least, from my understanding of this particular guy.

Soul Superior Form: I don't see how getting stronger suddenly makes him lose his fears hates likes etc. He's not a different person or being. Those are staying. No on messing with Life Force. The rest looks ok.

Soul Force: Uh...you said this guy had no ranged abilities...this is a ranged ability with a ridiculous range that I would say lessen to anyways...not to mention seems like a potential insta-hit like thing...I recommend you just can this one completely...or if you don't want to do that, 30 yards max. range is still a weakness, just not as much of one as previously thought.

Soul Absorption And Expunging: Robots and Serion can be absorbed by him. Address this. I would also like a power limit of how much it can absorb and keep, otherwise it wouldn't take long for him to have enough power saved up for a final move, making it his second and making it renewable, plus I don't want him to be a black hole, endlessly sucking things up. Also, just to clarify, spiritually infused objects include bounto dolls, even ones not up to par to a zanpakutou, though pretty close to it *looks at Miles the doll* and what about equipment that are as strong as zanpakutou (as those are not soul infused or anything like that)? Only reason I'm not denying this outright is that aside from Soul Force, this is his only real ability. Everything else is elaborating on your strengths/adding to them.

That's what I have.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Albatross -Finished- (Sinner Ver.)   Albatross -Finished- (Sinner Ver.) EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 2:20 pm

To-Do

Soul Ab/Ex
-Clarify what can be absorbed X
-Add Amount Limit/Cooldown X
-Streamlining the ability X

Soul Superior
-I don't see why hates and fears and likes really matter in a "final form" I'll clarify more on what is happening, but this I would like to stay, considering he is an amalgamation of souls. X

Soul Force
-Remove and Replace with something different, didn't realize about that good catch. X

Soul Racial Abilities
-Gotcha, I'll see what I can do to make it more viable, but for all intents and purposes its generally for travelling really, among some other things in it.

Soul Senses
-Slider added, revision to wording X

Soul Body
-Change buff % X
-Elaboration on buff (And not as far as I know, the only major character was H and Hydra, but Hydra was a boss character, and H was just poorly written and accepted) X
-Why do illusions matter? I can make it a strong buff, but trying to cast illusions on a whole bunch of souls doesn't seem very useful in the first place. X
-For being Detected one should have to use spiritual sensing as he is technically just a bunch of souls taking form and shape etc. So I would say yes, people need spiritual sensing to see/sense him in the area, but if you tried to use x-ray vision or anything like that he wouldn't show up at all. But normal eyesight can see him as he has a physical corporeal body. X
-Edit penetration of spiritual energy X
-Why would being able to hit things whether they are "phased" or not matter that's the point, people can still run away or fight etc. But they can "phase out of being" to dodge a punch as it won't work, which is rare anyways. X
-Hierro removed X
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Albatross -Finished- (Sinner Ver.)   Albatross -Finished- (Sinner Ver.) EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 3:02 pm

Ready for re-looking
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Albatross -Finished- (Sinner Ver.)   Albatross -Finished- (Sinner Ver.) EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 5:24 pm

One little thing on the illusions/psychological attacks part, how much less time are you affected by them? A percentage works. The 50% resistance to Acid isn't needed either, you're already 5% resistant to attacks, which while small, with your high durability will already allow you to close distance to someone similar to Model X and pwn him before he blasts you to smitherines. Acids can be just as effective on souls as a cut or spiritual attack as well, so the excuse that you have isn't accurate at all.

The Phasing thing ain't happening, the whole point of them is to not get hurt but not being able to hurt back, this allows him to hurt them without fear of counterattack. Take it out. No room for argument here. It CLEARLY defies the Regardless Rule. Same for the Copying part. Aspects of him can and will be copied and used against him. Saying that is not possible is a direct violation of the Regardless Rule. The environment thing is also fine...for Earth/World of the Living, Hueco Mundo, and Soul Society and obviously Hell. Zenke finally elaborated what would happen to spirituals should they try to come into Asenda Prime, so we run into the Regardless Issue again, but this one wasn't your fault. Just giving you a heads up on that one.

Soul Senses: This is a shit ton better, and I actually like the direction you went with this. The only thing is blocking one of your own senses from disruption. Which is fine, but just want to make sure of a few tiny things. Just to make sure, this is just one sense at a time, right? And for how long? Cooldown? Also, I'm slightly worried about a metagame issue/potential when doing this, but I'll trust your judgment, just be extremely careful with it.

Soul Superior Form: Just because you're going berserk or in a berserk trance does not mean you suddenly lose your fears etc. You still have them. Anything that deals with those just may or may not work, and you don't have to specify that as that is a per character basis anyways. So, get rid of that little thing and then we'll be square there. It starts setting up a bad precedent should that part be allowed.

Absorbtion: Only issue is that firing two gran rey ceros in the same post warrants a 5 post cd. Just one is 3 post cd. So just that, and then you'll be good there. Love the fact there is a grace period for absorbing things.

I know Zenke and you already worked out this issue, but that convo. disturbed me greatly. Speed negated your need for a ranged ability. That suddenly changed his "niche" completely. The double damage to stuff is a last resort for balancing a character with bucket loads of strengths (like yours and Vyn). It may not make a whole lot of sense, but if it's needed to balance a character, it will be enforced. Keep that in mind for future reference. If you had kept speed in strengths, I wouldn't have been able to think of a single character that would be able to beat him or have a strong likelihood to beat him. Now though, I can see the likes of Raiden, Simon, Sojouner, and Model X having quite a bit of trouble and even losing to him, while others like Rui, Rena, and Grainne having a strong likelihood of beating him. Just thought I should mention this to you should you make more characters here.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Albatross -Finished- (Sinner Ver.)   Albatross -Finished- (Sinner Ver.) EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 5:37 pm

Done, re-look time i thinks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Albatross -Finished- (Sinner Ver.)   Albatross -Finished- (Sinner Ver.) Empty

Back to top Go down

Albatross -Finished- (Sinner Ver.)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next