Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Atama Ryūkōtei I_vote_lcapAtama Ryūkōtei I_voting_barAtama Ryūkōtei I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Atama Ryūkōtei Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Atama Ryūkōtei Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Atama Ryūkōtei Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Atama Ryūkōtei Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Atama Ryūkōtei Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Atama Ryūkōtei Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Atama Ryūkōtei Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Atama Ryūkōtei Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Atama Ryūkōtei Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Atama Ryūkōtei Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Atama Ryūkōtei Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Atama Ryūkōtei

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

Atama Ryūkōtei Empty
PostSubject: Atama Ryūkōtei   Atama Ryūkōtei EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 4:22 am

Arrancar Template

Basic Information

Name: Atama Ryūkōtei
True Age: 800
Sex: Male
Personality: Atama is cold, and somewhat reluctant to help anyone. He has an air of nobility about him, and he rarely smiles. He tends to keep his emotions bottled up, allowing him a clear head, in order to deal with problems more efficiently. He cares little for the struggle of power, instead just living out his days.

In battle, Atama is the same as before. Cold, and calculating. He does show his enemies respect, when he fights them, and will compliment them for a good move. Atama is not afraid to kill, however. He is also confident in his own abilities, but he doesn't constantly mock his opponent because of this. He will try and end a fight, as soon as possible.

Atama is somewhat neutral to all of the other races. He is loyal to his own race, and his family, even though he seeks to supplant the current head of the family, no matter the costs.
Likes: His family, Using his own strength, Fighting a worthy opponent
Fears: Betrayal in his family, Relying on others, fighting his own race (though this is unavoidable at times), A cowardly opponent

Character Appearance

Height: 6"0
Weight: 160 Lbs
Physical Traits: Like all Ryūkōtei's, Atama has black hair, though his is spikier than most others. He has pale, but healthy looking skin, and has a nice, but sharp looking face. He has blue eyes. He also has a dragon tattoo, on his right shoulder. His Hollow hole, is right in the middle of his chest, and his hollow mask remains are his gloves.
Atama Ryūkōtei Atama_13
Clothing: Basically, what's in the pic above.
Accessories: He wears a dragon necklace. the dragon is the symbol, of the Chitose Clan. The necklace is supposed to be worn, by the Head of the Clan.
Link to Necklace:
Spoiler:

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Like all Ryūkōtei's, Atama is a speed fighter, relying on his speed in order to get in, and attack. He is a Katana wielder, and a good one at that, having 800 years of experience under his belt. Atama also has a good Hierro, which he uses to his advantage. He keeps calm and collected, and he is rarely taken by surprise in battle. He socializes battle, to a graceful dance, and hates anyone who interrupts his dance.
Strengths:
Master Swordsman-
Precision: Atama, being a Master Swordsman, is very precisional with his blade. He is so good with it, that he can cut a falling leaf, right in half.
Concentration: This extends to his personality, and his mood inside of battle. Always keeping calm, Atama is able to concentrate on all of his swings, always trying to make sure he doesn't miss. He can also see movements, alot better because of this, unless something is messing with his vision.
Speed-
Natural Speed: Atama is naturally fast, able to dodge bullets, with Sonido enhancing his abilities.
Sonido: Atama is very well versed in the use Sonido, able to use it, to enhance his already natural speed.
Durability and endurance: These are above average, but not to the extent of his speed. He can fight longer, and with worse injuries, than most Arrancar.
Weaknesses:
Pesquisa: Atama is not very good at sensing people, though he usually doesn't care.
Strength: Due to his speed being so high, Atama has somewhat abandoned his strength. He can still block, but his strength is a little less, than average.
Ranged Combat: Atama, as old as he is, hasn't gotten used to guns. Therefore, he hates the use of them, instead relying on his own strength, and his blade.

Zanpakuto & Cero

Sealed Appearance:
Atama Ryūkōtei Masahi12
Zanpakuto Call Out: The beginning, becomes the end, Yaminokōtei (Darkness Emperor)
Cero:
Cero: He can fire the usual, red Cero, but he can also pour more energy into it, turning it black, with a yellow border.
Gran Rey: His gran Rey takes the color of his powered up Cero, only with the power of a Gran Rey behind it.
He can use Bala, but usually forgoes it.

Resurreccion

Appearance: Atama's hair grows to waist-length with shoulder-length bangs framing the sides of his face, the left side hanging partially over his left eye. His gloves dissapear, turning into bright red traditional armour — similar to that of samurai — worn over a simple black suit. This armour was constructed from numerous metal plates, formed into multiple protective guards along his body, in particular: chest, waist, shoulders and thighs. The armor acts as an average Hierro, as well. Atama keeps his katana, as well.
Spoiler:
Abilities:

Darkness Wave: Atama gathers his rietsu in his blade, then fires it, in a crescent moon shaped wave of energy. It is as powerful as a Cero.

Black Lance: Atama summons three lances, each of about Cero power, then fires them at his opponents. Each travels at Cero speed, and explodes on contact. It has a 1 post cool-down.

Shield of Darkness: Summoning a round, bubble like sphere around him, Atama can block any attack, except for Gran Rey and above. It lasts for 2 posts, before a 4 post cool-down. Thread limit 4

Yami no Sākuru (Circle of Darkness): Plunging his blade into the ground, Atama summons spikes of pure darkness, each a foot and a half tall. For about 80 feet, they will chase an opponent. It lasts for 4 posts, then a 4 post cool-down. 6 thread limit.

Yami Furea (Darkness Flares): Summoning three globes of energy, Atama hurls them at his opponent. Each is the equivilant of a Cero, and will explode on contact. 2 post Cool-down.

Ryū Hakei (Dragon Wave): Summoning the very essence of his energy, Atama releases a dragon-shaped wave of energy. It is black in this form, and equals 3 Gran Rey cero's, in power. 1 thread limit, as it is his strongest attack, in this form.
Boosts: Speed X3 Durability X3 Endurance X3 Strength X2

Resurreccion Segunda:

Appearance: Atama's armor changes, becoming more samurai-like. His katana changes shape, becoming a bit bigger, with a back dragon running along the length of the blade. His hair is put up, as seen in the picture.
Atama Ryūkōtei Samura10
Abilities: Atama retains all of his abilities, from Resurreccion, before adding three more, to his arsenal.

Dark Rune: A symbol glows on Atama's chest, being the rune for Darkness. Atama's darkness attacks, while this is active, will be powered up, X2. It lasts for 3 posts, with a 4 post cool-down. Thread Limit, 4.
The Rune:
Spoiler:

Yami no Kyanon (Darkness Cannon): Atama Gathers energy, around his blade, then fires, in a sweeping arc. The attack is black, with a white outline. It is as powerful as a Gran Rey. Cool-down 3 posts.

ShinRyū Hakei ( True Dragon Wave): the most powerful attack that Atama has, he does the same thing as the original, but powered up to extremes. Equal with 2 Cero Oscuras, it takes on a white form this time. This drains Atama greatly, with fatigue state following after this blast, for 3 posts.

Boosts: Speed X4 Durability X4 Endurance X4 Strength X2

Back Drop:

Background: Atama doesn't remember his first name, before he became Atama Ryūkōtei. He remembers being born, into constant war, and bloody battles. He was saved from fighting, by a mother he no longer remembers. However, no matter how much they ran, they could never get away from the tragedy of their life. He remembers a older brother, but he died. His father, dead. His mother was the last one to die, when he was 15. Struck by grief, unknown to him at the time, he picked up a fallen katana, and mercilessly killed his mother's killers. However, that did nothing to fill the void left behind. He decided that day, to create a new family, and protect it, no matter the cost. He took up a new name. Atama Ryūkōtei. And so began his families redemption, and the beginning, of the Ryūkōtei Clan. He soon became known across the land, as a one man army. Even with a new name, he had no one to fight for. So, he had nothing to lose. He fought, always he fought. Battle after battle, war after war. He never found anything to do, with his family. He was, in all terms, a mercenary. He fought for the highest bidder. And they usually won, unless Atama lost interest. the money really didn't matter, and, when the person who hired him got angry, and sent killers, Atama killed them. That all changed, when he met his match on the battlefield.

Another war. Something about killing a Noble's son. Atama didn't care, he just fought. Everyone, and everything fell to him. But, one sword struck out, and blocked his blade. Atama was surprised, if only for a second. Backing up a bit, he attacked again, only to be blocked again. Atama felt something in his blood start rushing. He had found someone, anyone, who would deny him. and, he felt a happiness. He had found a worthy opponent, and he would fill the gaps in his heart, with a battle unlike any he had been apart of. For hours, the two fought, each only causing minor wounds on the other. Even when everyone around them grew still, the two never stopped. Engaged in a beautiful dance, of swordsmanship, and death. However, it all came to an end, when the other swordsman, who was masked, slipped a bit. Atama took his chance, and sliced upwards. The other swordsman dodged, if only to have his mask ripped from his face. Atama stared on, in wonder, when he saw a woman, glare defiantly at him. He stopped moving, taken by surprise of the fact a woman had matched him. Crouching down, he gazed at her, noticing she was quite beautiful, even with the filth of battle on her. He smiled, for the first time, in many years, and reached his hand out, to help her up. Staring at his hand, she was amazed at how Atama had behaved. Taking his hand, somewhat hesitantly, she was helped up. Atama knew, then and there, that she was meant to be with him. He spoke, for the first time, since his mother had died. "Join me. Become my family. Become a Ryūkōtei." This seemed to shock her, and she turned her head, somewhat embarrassed that someone would ask that. However, in the end, she agreed. Atama learned that her name was Kurieta. After that, they left, and started the Ryūkōtei Clan. Things would never be the same again.

Atama lived up to his promise, all those years ago, always protecting Kurieta, and she protected him. Together, they were unstoppable, and they soon became the most wanted hired bodyguards, in Japan. They, at one point, protected the Emperor. It was many years, until they finally stopped, and settled down, bringing up the second generation of the Ryūkōtei's when they did. Using the money that they had, they built a Clan House, in which they could all live, and be happy. Life was peaceful, for a time. An occasional attack, but Atama was still feared, and respected for a reason. Any who attacked, felt the edge of his blade. His firstborn son grew, and eventually went to war. Atama had grown older, and he couldn't fight like he used to. Tragedy would strike, when a messenger arrived, and told them that Atama's son, had died. Atama couldn't believe it. That night, was a night of quiet remembrance, for his son. He never forgot it, but life had to keep going. Soon, a small village had formed around his home. The Ryūkōtei's became a known, respected clan, and Atama lived to good, ripe age. It was when he was close to death, that Atama felt the calmest. He knew he was about to die, and so did Kurieta. Atama spent his last day on Earth, with her. and her alone. At the age of 67, Atama passed from the world, taking his grief, his love, and his memories with him.

Atama became a Plus, and watched his family grow, even more. However, tragedy, again would play its hand in the Clan. With the death of Atama, everyone he had ever been against banded together, and sent an army to kill every last Ryūkōtei. Word spread to the clan house, in which the warriors took up their blades, and the women, and children fled, eventually splitting up. all but one. Kurieta. Atama watched the battle, which is now known as the "Ryūkōtei ClanMassacre". Every single one of his Clan, down to the last one, Kurieta, who was still fighting. She fought with the ferocity of a man, and one half her age. However, it was to be a complete wipe out. Atama, unable to do anything, watched as his love was cut down, right in front of him. Overwhelmed with the grief, Atama blacked out. It would actually be hundreds of years, before Atama regained himself. And found himself, in a desert.

Atama, through means unknown to him, had become an Arrancar. Marveling at his new body, he realized he could interact with things. He was alive. However, without his family, it meant nothing. Atama sealed himself in a cave, and slept through the years, dreaming of a day, when a Ryūkōtei came back up, and revealed himself. That day has come. Parius, Abel, and Saisei have all claimed the Ryūkōtei name. Atama rises, and sets off, ready to see his new "family", or destroy them, if they are faking their lineage.
Side Notes: Hoping for 1 tier, so any help would be appreciated.
RP Sample: I don't feel like it. XD

Last edited by Parius Chitose on Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:57 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Atama Ryūkōtei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atama Ryūkōtei   Atama Ryūkōtei EmptySat May 05, 2012 1:27 am

Yami no Kyanon~! state a limit, like he cant do up to Hado 90 or soemthing
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

Atama Ryūkōtei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atama Ryūkōtei   Atama Ryūkōtei EmptySat May 05, 2012 1:33 am

I just took out the entire ability, and replaced it. >.>But, done again.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Atama Ryūkōtei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atama Ryūkōtei   Atama Ryūkōtei EmptySat May 05, 2012 1:36 am

Approved 2-1.5
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Atama Ryūkōtei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atama Ryūkōtei   Atama Ryūkōtei EmptySat May 05, 2012 3:53 pm

*looks at true dragon wave.* holy shit on a flaming stick. How longs the fatigue state on that? and is there a cooldown? I dont remember seeing one I guess it doesn't need one considering you'll probably only need to use it once to end a fight. >.>

I don't see anything else. So your good. I assume Kano means 1-5. Because that would make more sense than 2-1.5. and this app is 1-5 worthy. GO fix so i can second.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

Atama Ryūkōtei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atama Ryūkōtei   Atama Ryūkōtei EmptySat May 05, 2012 4:01 pm

Done, and done. XD
Back to top Go down
Zenke