Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Lynn wants power! I_vote_lcapLynn wants power! I_voting_barLynn wants power! I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Lynn wants power! I_vote_lcapLynn wants power! I_voting_barLynn wants power! I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Lynn wants power! Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Lynn wants power! Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Lynn wants power! Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Lynn wants power! Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Lynn wants power! Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Lynn wants power! Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Lynn wants power! Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Lynn wants power! Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Lynn wants power! Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Lynn wants power! Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Lynn wants power! Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Lynn wants power!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Lynn wants power! Empty
PostSubject: Lynn wants power!   Lynn wants power! EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 4:55 pm

Lynn pet her animated wolf doll, which was laying ontop of her head it was so small, and waited almost impatiently for the person who promised to train with her today. She wanted to get stronger so she could do more than barely fend off attackers who wanted her soul. It was very irritating to Lynn to be so weak even though she was not a child. Her doll was very powerful..but even it was limited because of Lynn's own weakness. This too bothered her..because her doll didn't like the fact it was weakened because of it's master.

"Come on Master where are you.." She said quietly and impatiently as she continued to wait for him to arrive. He HAD promised..but he was also a very busy man..so she was now beginning to worry that he wouldn't be able to make it because something had come up. If that turned out to be the case that ment she was standing around her being useless when she was needed at his side helping him with whatever was keeping him super busy. That was her job as vice-chief of the R&D division..

"What do you think.. Can we become stronger..?" She said as she scratched the wolf dolls ears gently, it simply sighed contently and nodded it's head as it accepted the attention. In it's sealed state..even though it could move on it's own will..it was pretty harmless even to most normal humans. Worst it could do was bite someone's shoe, but that wasn't the point of it's animated state..it's function was to be cute as hell for Lynn. Which worked wonders cuz she adored her doll.

"I hope your right.. and I hope he gets here soon." She said as she continued to quietly wait for her boss to show up. Lynn looked really funny considering the modern times though..she was in a maid outfit.her favorite thing in the world. Making her very noticable even in a big crowd.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Lynn wants power! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lynn wants power!   Lynn wants power! EmptySun May 20, 2012 9:24 pm

The six foot tall bounto finally got away from his wonderful students at the school he taught. One of which was also a member of the Coalition and long time friend and "son" to him. Now it was time for his scheduled training session...training his adorable second in command whom he also saved. When Alex got there...he realized he was late. He didn't bring any gear with him...not like he really needed it anyway. Alexander Kerensky held onto his bladed cane, which was his doll's sealed form, and approached Lynn from behind.

"Good afternoon Lynn. Sorry for being so late. Ready for this?" The entire match was going to be recorded so that a proper training regimen can be made. The tall man held his cane like a sword and formed an energy katana in his other hand. Time to see what his so called "maid" can do. "Ready whenever you are."
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Lynn wants power! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lynn wants power!   Lynn wants power! EmptyMon May 21, 2012 5:59 am

"Yes sir." She said as she put her doll on the ground and it immediately grew to the size of a fully grown wolf that had black and red fur instead of normal colored fur, "But what exactly do you want me to do.. I've always relied on my doll for battle. Though it shares a mind with me while retaining it's own i don't actually do much in ways of combat. I generally just stay out of Lu's way and let him handle all of our enemies. He never seems to mind."

She didn't even have a weapon of her own on her. As was apparent because, lets face it, where the hell was she going to hide a weapon in her maid outfit. However..she did have great control of her doll and it would never backfire on her.

"Ready Lu?" she said a bit cheerfully as she put up her dukes and looked completely rediculous while doing so. She had so many openings that any battle veteran would laugh the minute they saw her, but she did it nonetheless and she was being genuine. She had absolutely no combat experience of her own other than from an analytical point of view..she was a classic bookworm. The only difference was her doll. Which she kept pointing out was her only real weapon.

Ultimos Lupine, however, was not as green as it's Bounto master. It was crouched and poised to strike at the command of it's owner with Lynn saying "go get him Lu!" It bolted at a speed almost similiar to that of a human's blur and was upon Alexander with it's claws ready to try and rake his face. Even if Alexander struck the doll..it's organic metalloid fur and body would protect it from being seriously injured..hence it's ability to knowingly be reckless with such a frontal attack.

While Lu was doing this Lynn's eyes never left Alexander. All of the information her eyes and senses registered were being shared with her doll. Anything that Lynn thought was imparted to her doll without impeding it's own thinking. So it was almost like fighting two people..except there is only one attacker. If Lynn noticed any counterattack the Doll would immediately know it's coming and be able to attempt an evasion.

(OOC- I feel like all I did was repeat myself.. gomen.. this is a crappy post I know. it'll get better as I get more used to this.. )
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Lynn wants power! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lynn wants power!   Lynn wants power! EmptyMon May 21, 2012 7:13 pm

Whoa...he wasn't expecting to know that. "Well...it might be a good idea to at least requisition the shield generator and maybe the phantom faze. Just in case an enemy get's past Lu. That way, you can at least last. You're the opposite of me. Where Loran is actually more of a support doll while I'm the main fighter, you yourself can be more of a support for your doll. That is, if you requisition some of our stuff or make some for your own use so that you can at least defend yourself. For now, fight as you usually do."

Though it was funny how she tried to put up a battle stance. Raw recruit with no battle experience. But Alex was not one to laugh at someone because of their inexperience. The doll, however, was not such an amatuer. It was ready to go at him wherea's its master was not soo good."You're full of openings..." That was when she told her wolf to strike. Alex ducked and swung with his bladed cane. However, looking much more closely...it's body was metallic, yet organic. Similar to an arrancar's Hierro? Only one way to find out. He swiped the bladed cane at the hind leg as they passed.

He blurred straight to Lynn and circled around her. "Lu being reckless is understandable if what I saw up close is any indication. My being this close so early proves you certainly need something to defend yourself until he comes around." The green haired, black bucket hat wearing man charged straight back to the wolf with an outward X slash ready with his bladed cane and energy katana. He followed it up with a simple kick at the thing. He held back somewhat, this was training for her after all. But he wasn't going to be too easy on her.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Lynn wants power! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lynn wants power!   Lynn wants power! EmptyWed May 23, 2012 6:47 pm

Lu's leg made a ding noise as the hit against it's leg occured and the force caused a slight shift in his landing, but otherwise didn't phase Lu at all. The second he landed he dashed forward again this time increasing his size without losing his speed..his full transformation finishing as he made it back to Alexander and the man turned to him to slash at him with an energy sword and his doll and tried to kick him..only to kick it's paw while the slashes were countered with the other paw. Which caused it to simply stare at him like it was wondering what he had hoped that would do. Sure the man was much stronger than Lu could be in his Mistress's current state. But the man was also holding back because this was training. Between that key fact and Lu's hard body. This wasn't going to get very far. He sent that knowledge to Lynn and Lynn decided to try another course of action. One that would be much more beneficial.

"Come here Lu." She said as the wolf sealed itself and hopped into her arms, "If we're going to train then we probably need to train me.. Lu's as strong as he can be with me being as weak as I am." Lu hopped up in the air and shone with redish black light that, when it faded, revealed him in his sword form in the hands of Lynn who clumsily held the thing. She wasn't about to drop it..but as before she had no stance and tons of openings.

And like a true greenhorn she was running at Alex waving it like a moron.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Lynn wants power! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lynn wants power!   Lynn wants power! EmptyWed May 30, 2012 9:25 pm

Well, that didn't go anywhere...But at least Lynn has the right idea that they should probably work on her instead of her doll. Her doll transformed into a sword. Well...that looked familiar. Alex's own doll can do the same thing. But what she did next nearly freaked him out. The green haired man pinned the sword between his two blades. "First off, don't just swing it around randomly...that's a good way to hurt yourself and those around you." Alex thought for a moment. "It's always best to find a sword style that fits you. But I think we should start with the basics. Let's take it slow, and as you feel more comfortable, go faster. I'll adjust in accordance with you. Clash blades for now, just so you can get used to it."

Alex took a few steps back and waited till she was ready. First, they needed to get her used to using a sword. Even if Jun was inexperienced with a sword, even he still knew how to handle one better than her. Might be good to bring him in? The tall man did a slow downward strike. He didn't push hard or anything. He then did a upward, diagonal, right to left swing. Next came a horizontal swing. Downward again, diagonal left to right with his left blade, spin and horizontal. Taking things slow and only sped up to match Lynn. And he matched her strength after the first three hits, adjusting from too hard to too soft and then at her level.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lynn wants power! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lynn wants power!   Lynn wants power! Empty

Back to top Go down

Lynn wants power!
Page 1 of 1