Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
New arrival in 3rd squad.  I_vote_lcapNew arrival in 3rd squad.  I_voting_barNew arrival in 3rd squad.  I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
New arrival in 3rd squad.  I_vote_lcapNew arrival in 3rd squad.  I_voting_barNew arrival in 3rd squad.  I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
New arrival in 3rd squad.  Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
New arrival in 3rd squad.  Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
New arrival in 3rd squad.  Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
New arrival in 3rd squad.  Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
New arrival in 3rd squad.  Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
New arrival in 3rd squad.  Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
New arrival in 3rd squad.  Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
New arrival in 3rd squad.  Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
New arrival in 3rd squad.  Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

New arrival in 3rd squad.  Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

New arrival in 3rd squad.  Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

New arrival in 3rd squad.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

New arrival in 3rd squad.  Empty
PostSubject: New arrival in 3rd squad.    New arrival in 3rd squad.  EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 11:55 pm

A young girl of 18 walked trough the streets of the seireitei. Shinigami who spotted her gave her wierd looks, and some questioned why she was there, to which she simply flashed a vc badge. the girl with yellow eyes had black hair, was about 5'7 and was slender, with an average bust. She carried a sword at her across her back, and wore two hairclips in her hair.

Diath wore a tight fitting dark blue leather outfit rather than the normal shinigami outfit, and a vc badge at her belt. Diath walked to up to the door of her new squad, but before entering she stopped, hearing noise coming from the training hall. Diath stepped out of view and activated her blue hairclip, which caused her clothing to vanish along with her weapon. She was naked only momentarily before her form shifted and she became a snake.

The small poisonous snake slithered into the training hall, to see what was going on. There was several people there, but she seen no sigh of her elder brother who was still unaware of her being here. They hadn't spoken since she left, and as far as she knew, he wasn't aware she'd joined the gotei at all. So this would be a surprise. the snake moved farther into the hall to watch her subordinates train and tried to build up the curage to find temida and talk to him.

Last edited by Zenke on Tue May 08, 2012 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: New arrival in 3rd squad.    New arrival in 3rd squad.  EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 1:19 am

A young man around age 20 was relaxing on top of a branch in a Sakura tree. The sun was shining on the courts of the 3rd squad, his haori swayed in the breeze oddly slowly. The branch he was one was much more thick then an average branch. The hummed to himself almost like a pure, he was wearing thin wireless rimmed glasses, headphones while nodding his foot as if he were listening to music. His blue hair seemed only a few shades darker then the sky. He was on the verge of sleeping when he heard a screech from a Female Shinigami in his division. Temida hopped off and shunpou'ed towards the center of the chaos.

When he got to the area he spotted an odd Snake. For some odd reason he thought he had met this snake before, the life sensing made it seem like the snake was some long lost person. As that time his sensing of life was not. He let out a sigh and was a bit embarrassed one of his own squad was fearful of a snake. “Why the hell is there a snake in here?”
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: New arrival in 3rd squad.    New arrival in 3rd squad.  EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 2:09 am

Diath continued to watch the squad members train when she heard a shrill scream from behind. It was so close it scared her, causing her to hiss, spin and back away from the screaming woman who got louder. She was tempted to shout at her to shut up but it would probably scream even more. Diath backed away and was suddenly surrounded by a group of people, who kept a good distance but where still standing around her chattering and shouting.

Then there was a breeze and a man in a white hoari appeared, and her heart jumped. Temida looked more mature in his uniform but he was still the same older brother who she loved dearly. Even though they had faught so much before. He seemed as confused as the others as to why there was a snake there. The woman was still screaming and Diath finally lost it. "Would you shut it you silly bimbo!" the snake shouted.

The woman shut her mouth. Infact, the whole room fell silent at the talking snake. Diath flicked her toung, considering what to do. She would need to transform back and try clear up this mess, as no one looked pleased. She let out a half hiss half sigh. "Everyone, turn around, if i catch one of you peaking i'll take a bite out of you!" She ordered. Strangely they Listened. "You too, mr captain."
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: New arrival in 3rd squad.    New arrival in 3rd squad.  EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 1:46 pm

Temida was curios, even the voice sounded extremely familiar, almost as if it were his sister who ran away from so many years ago, how could this snake have her voice…DID HE EAT HERE!? His mind shouted at him, but he complied at turned around with an equally sounding sigh. Who could this snake be and why would they turn around. And how in hell did she know about his status if it were just a snake. Only five people he could possibly think of could change to an animal. Bliss, Grainne, Zwie, Yourichi, and himself. He was never sure if Diath could do it but it seemed to run in the family. He couldn’t help but hang on to the one chance that this snake was his sister. If it was he wouldn’t know what to do, either hug and accept her back in the family or kick her ass for leaving them and all of a sudden joining what she hated so much. He could never hate his family, but it would take a bit for her to be accepted in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: New arrival in 3rd squad.    New arrival in 3rd squad.  EmptyTue May 01, 2012 12:22 am

Diath waited till everyone turned around then hissed. "Anyone looks before i say so i'll have them running drills for a week." She threatened. Ok so maybe it was her fault she was surrounded in snake form but still, she'd be naked for like, 3 seconds, she didn't want people looking at her. Once she was sure no one would look she transformed into human form, and when the blue clip reapeared, she activated it and restored her clothes and equipment.

"Its safe to look now." She said. She lowered her eyes from her brother. "I'm home, Temida." Diath suddenly felt sick. Their parting had been quick and quiet, but the day she abbandoned her family stood strong in her mind. it was the only day that hadn't faught about something. The pain of he brothers revalation had been to much for her to bear back then, back when she was to stupid to see that rather than fight it, she should have joined the gotei with him to make sure he didn't die like their parents had. And now she was afraid to face him.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: New arrival in 3rd squad.    New arrival in 3rd squad.  EmptyTue May 01, 2012 1:15 am

Temida sighed again as the voice continued. Each vocalization was like a stab when given the ok he turned around to see his sister. He was pretty much a lose of words. Almost shocked at first all this time he wasn't exactly sure what he would do for now. His body forced him into a pounces as he would giver her a family hug, eyes first filled with tears of joy. “Diath, I was worried you would be dea...” he didn't finish the sentence. He then would set her down, the a few tears of sadness would drop before his facial expression hardened. “Squad dismissed, I need a word with our new Lieutenant.

After they all cleared out he scanned Diath, looking at how much she aged from when they last saw. She wasn't wearing shinigami gabs but instead this leather suite. “where have you been..” he spoke in a low tone. His eyes were filled with a mixture of happiness, disappointment, and hurt. “We have been worrying about you every day Diath..Grainne still hang onto that night. Why did you leave and not come back for so long..” another tear ran down his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: New arrival in 3rd squad.    New arrival in 3rd squad.  EmptySun May 06, 2012 11:47 pm

Temida hugged her. That was unexpected, she assumed he'd be angry. She'd been just as worried about him during her absense though. Of course she was able to get updates on him, so she atleast knew he or any of the others weren't dead. When he asked where she was, she smiled. "Oh i've been.... around. Zwei had it right, living in the woods most of the time. We should have tried that."

Diath looked at her feet, ashamed. "She kept her secret then... Grainne was the one who brough me back, Temida. I didn't think you'd talk to me without a reason. Which is why this is the first you've seen of me.. Temida... I'm sorry for leaving. I've wanted to say that for months now." Diath stretched and waited for him to reply. She wanted to see his full reaction before saying anymore.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: New arrival in 3rd squad.    New arrival in 3rd squad.  EmptyMon May 07, 2012 1:13 am

Temida sighed, everything was becoming more difficult that it could be, but he still couldn’t just forgive her so easily. “Diath, we have all been worried sick for you. Everyday we worried...it will be a bit difficult for you just to waltz in.” Temida could hardly what was coming out of his own mouth. He wanted to forgive her, but his own mind couldn't bring to it so easily. He took a step back and saw the patch on her shoulder stating she was Lieutenant of his division. “So your my new lieutenant? Lets see what you have learned while you were a way.” He couldn't take all this in at once, he needed the subject to be changed so he could collect his thoughts easily.

His hand didn't even go to his sheath, he opened his arms inviting the first move. “You have been gone for a long time Diath, you must have survived well on your own, show me what you have learned. Prove to me you have what it takes to stay in the Third Squad.” his eyes were watching for any small movement, waiting for the first strike. Temida didn't know much but he knew he was a bit in a dangerous position right now, Snakes are very lethal on their first strike.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: New arrival in 3rd squad.    New arrival in 3rd squad.  EmptyMon May 07, 2012 2:54 pm

Diath nodded. "Think i dont know that. It took me three hours to build up the courage to come here, Temida." Diath waited for him to continue, and he seen her vice captain badge. "Yes i am, and wait you want to fight?" She said confused. She hadn't though of this. This would be their first spar then. She should probably avoid using her powers.

Temida opened his arms wide, telling her to take the first hit. "Really temida? I never realised you were so full of your abilities." She said, taking his action as arrogance. They hadn't seen each other in a while, he might have changed. If so she'd smack the arrogance out of him. He didn't look like he'd change his mind so Diath sighed and readied herself.

She stepped back, unclipping one of her hairpins. Holding it in her hand she looked at temida, concentrating on the sound of his breathing to better pinpoint her target. In a split second of speed diath closed the distance, hairclip extending into a 5 foot spear. She aimed the thrust to nick the ribs of his left side. Before he could react she thrust a hand forward, firing a hado 1 sho at the centre of his chest, which should throw him back a few feet.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: New arrival in 3rd squad.    New arrival in 3rd squad.  EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:21 pm

Temida snickered at the remark she made. She pushed forward as Temida rushed his right hand to his left side, he didn't even notice the hair clip turn into a spear, all he noticed was the spear itself, it was a rushing attack and only his instincts worked fast enough to maneuver. The spear went in a couple centimeters before his blade knocked it off course, at the same time it moved in alignment to her hand and Sho hit the blade. Temida weighed around 357 with his weighted clothing on, his body didn't even move some blood trickled out of the small wound, but nothing at all serious. “Come on little sister, come at me with all you have.” He pushed her back using the side of his blade and ducked down lower to the ground. He pressed his index and middle fingers together and pointed them like a gun. Energy glew for a split second as a lightning bolt shot out as Hado 4. He then whipped his blade upward, keeping his body low to the ground the blade slicing upward under her armpit. He wasn't so sure about the spear and how well she was with it, but he was very skilled with the sword. He then shunpou'ed back a bit. “Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Inferno and pandemonium, the sea barrier surges, march on to the south! Hado 31, Shakkaho” he spoke very fast keeping the spaces between each word to a minimum, he was wondering if she would be able to interrupt this attack even. His hand fired a ball of red energy sent at Diath, he wasn't gonna go easy on her, if she was to be his lieutenant she had to earn it in his eyes, as well as his heart.

Temida then held the sword properly in his left hand. He brought his right hand to the blade and his muscles seemed to tense up. “Thundering Zeus stance” he lifted the blade over his head, pointing towards Diath. His movements seemed a bit slow however his muscles were getting ready for a burst of speed. He slid his back leg to lower himself. Then in an instant he dashed forward raw speed behind him he covered the distance fast and aimed a stab right at her gut. He twisted the blade in a drilling movement that would make it rather difficult to block. He had a handle on his moves, he was not aiming for any vitals, it would hurt like hell, but this was a real fight, he expected her to give it all she has, in order for her to do that he must show he is serious. After the strike he muttered the name of the move. "Divine Bolt..."
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: New arrival in 3rd squad.    New arrival in 3rd squad.  EmptyTue May 08, 2012 2:39 pm

Temida dodged her attacks easily although her thrust had nicked him. The he blocked the sho and ducked. He pointed his fingers at her and she reacted, doing the same hado 4 to counter. His was stronger and faster and the powers colided closer to her, exploding and pushing her left and back. Temida brought his blade up. Her mind didn't react but instint and reflex kicked in and her arm went up with the sword as she leaned to the side. The sword shaved past her arm taking some of the skin and destroying the leather.

Temida began to speak the enchantment for hado 31, Diath shot a byakuai at him in the hopes of stopping him mid sentence, but if she failed she would dive out of its path regardless, rolling to the left but leaving herself open. Temida said something about a stance and she looked confused, then he charged her. He closed the distance so fast her instincts kicked in before she even registered it and ended up leaning backwards with her back almost on the ground and temida's sword where her gut would have been. Diath realised he was not messing around anymore.

Diath twisted her body around his arm, her foot lancing up into his face before he could pull back. She the arched her back and twisted until she was crouched, spear raised, Her flexability allowed for some amazing moves, and flooring her didn't mean the other person was safe. Diath struck back with as much speed as she could manage, aiming to drive its tip into her brothers left shoulder, a precise attack aimed to disable that arm.

She didn't stop there, sliding past Temida she slashed to distract him then pointed the palm of her hand at him, launching a hado 33 at him and retreating from him. She kept her body low to the ground, spear aimed to thrust up, and waited for her brother to advance. She was going to give him something to worry about.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: New arrival in 3rd squad.    New arrival in 3rd squad.  EmptyTue May 08, 2012 9:32 pm

Temida cut his hado short, he was somewhat glad she stopped it in time, and simple dodged to continue his strike. When she dodged his strike, she didn't realize the move was meant to turn into a block as fast as possible. As the blade wasn't pulled back, however redirected, stopping the attack with the flat and of the blade. He let the force push him upward, in mid air his body movements changed, fluidity embodied his movements and as the lance came up, he twisted his body very slightly sending him into a shunpou to the side. The hado came at him, he lifted the blade up and immense energy filled it as he swung down causing a wall of energy to extend forward with the force of gran rey. The hado passed through it loosing half its speed as Temida spoke. “Heh, come on Diath. You said I was full of my abilities, give me a reason not to be.” after which he dashed around the wall, now disappearing and coming back close to Diath, his blade in the air and seemed to shimmer with spiritual pressure, he swung down quickly, once it makes contact with her or the floor, it would explode with the force of a cero. “I haven't even begun yet.” his stance seemed more animalistic, his muscles tense and ready for quick strikes. He was almost constantly changing his stance and style making it much harder to learn and predict his movements. He developed each of these styles on his own, and wondered if he would be able to test his brand new ones he created.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: New arrival in 3rd squad.    New arrival in 3rd squad.  EmptyThu May 10, 2012 3:03 am

Temida dashed at her and she launched the spear at him, aiming spear him. He was running right at it so dodging would be harder. Diath was going to draw her sword and release but she didn't want to do that until temida did. which would be hard because he was far stronger than her. Diath sidestepped the powerful slam that broke the floor. She scowled, that attack would probably have taken her out of the fight. Not good.

Diath Unleased a flurry of attacks on her opponant, made up of punches and kicks. Aiming to batter temida with hi and low blows alike, with no distinct pattern. Weather Temida dodged them all or not she was unsure but he did end her flurry of attacks with a punch to the ribs that sent her flying back. Diath stood up rubbing her ribs. "Funny, so am I!" She said, responding to his last statement.

Annoyed with her brother she drew her zanpakuto and shouted the callout, "Show your fangs, alysodemέnos!" Her katana became a long read spear and the air around her hand shimmered as a smaller yellow spear appeared. Diath shouted and drew it back, launching it double the speed of a cero at temida. The spear had the force of a cero behind it, it would be hell of a hard attack to block.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: New arrival in 3rd squad.    New arrival in 3rd squad.  EmptyThu May 10, 2012 3:41 am

He dodged the attacks easily, and sent a punch to her ribs which surprisingly made it. Temida smiled as she went Shikai, it finally meant she was taking this more seriously. “That’s it, come at me with all you got” he smiled as the new lance came at him at a rapid pace. He swung his sword arm out forward as spiritual energy bursted through the blade. His whole right sleeve was ripped off in the energy and a wing of energy blasting out the back in an odd non-constant form. He swung the blade sending a wave of cut are and energy at the spear, it didn't stop it however it weakened when it hit at Temida, not as strong as before he smaked his blade against it making it graze his leg, it still left a wound. "Che" his clothing was dropped to the ground as it smacked against the earth hard. However under what he wore, was now a new set of clothing he wore under. A white tank-top with dark blue jeans under where his scarf was one a collar with a small bell on it. And his face was filled with confidence. The energy still radiating from his arm. “che” he smiled as he dashed forward. His speed was 10% faster with the weighted clothing completely gone as he gained closure fast and swung his blade out. His swings would be much stronger with the focused spiritual pressure in that arm.

“Daith, I'm proud that you have obtain shikai at least” he smiled genuinely at this distance, however he soon disappeared about 4 feet in front. “ Lets see just how good your counter is towards kidou...” he swung his other hand out mockingly like a gun. Even faster that last time, almost with no spaces he murmured “Body and soul, come to my hand, release thy soul on my victim, fire, Hadou 69 Tamashii” energy glew from his fingertips as an orb of energy blasted from them. It was as fast as a cero with the size of a bala. He then stepped forwards and shunpou'ed right in front of her, then back the very instant leaving a small afterimage, he wasn't directly behind but a little off at an angle but still in distance and swung the sword down with the energy blazing out his arm. He stepped forward and continued the onslaught of swinging, then stomped one foot on the ground, energy rooted him to the ground as he grasped the blade with his other hand, energy blasted out that arm as well. He lifted the blade up and swung down sending wild force towards Diath. He then lifted and thrusted out sending a piercing wave as well.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: New arrival in 3rd squad.    New arrival in 3rd squad.  EmptyMon May 14, 2012 1:06 am

The spear missed and exploded into nothingness it rushed back to her hand. Her brother rushed forward with greater speed than before, his sword glowing with energy. Diath summoned her yellow spear back and blocked his attack with both weapons, twisting and jabbing the longer one towards his shoulder.

"Atleast, you say... I dont need you to approve my power, but I'll make you see I'm strong if I have to!" Temida prepared to fire a kido and Diath put some distance between them, countering with a bakudo 27 kyakko . She vanished along with her spiritual pressure and stepped up onto the air, dodging his hado. She cirlced around her brother quietly. She needed a plan, even in shikai and he unreleased, he was much stronger.

Diath moved to her brothers rear dodging his attacks up to the point where he rooted himself down, then burst out of hiding "Hado 63 Sōren Sōkatsui!" She shouted as two balls of energy formed and launced at Temida at the same time his own attack came in. She blocked with her spears but was thrown back and unbalanced. The second attack hit her head on and sent her flying. She crashed into a wall with a scream of pain.

Diath fell to the ground cluthing her chest from the last attack. Her spears lay on the ground around her. The attack had hit the left side of her chest, just under her breast, ripped open the leather and flesh alike, leaving her bleeding. She was pretty sure a rib had broken too becuase she was having trouble breathing.

She let out and aganized cry as she pushed herself to her feet, and called her spears up to her hands. "You call that an attack." She said, panting. "Come at me like a man, use your damn shikai!"
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: New arrival in 3rd squad.    New arrival in 3rd squad.  EmptyMon May 14, 2012 3:36 am

As the jab came at him, he lowered his shoulder, it sliced it gently, some blood flung out as he winced a bit and continued on with his attack. He was not expecting her to go invisible. “It seems you have some tricks still” he smiled as he heard Hado 63. Temida turned to the side one of the balls blasted against his back. Sending him forward with his back singed. “guh” he murmured as he put force into a strong slash. It pushed her back, rather easy then he wanted to sending her against the wall. “Shit...” he cursed himself. “Daith are you-” he stopped mid sentence when she back talked the attack, he smiled and let out a chuckle. She really is going all out. The spiritual pressure began to fade from the katana as he tossed it towards Diath. Not a whip toss to impale her, but just throwing it in the air and it landing near her feat. “Semitaola, Zaoki”

Spiritual pressure bursted out of his body as the Katana disappeared in purple like energy. “Daith, you don't know what your getting into” he held out both his hands as knives formed in them. He leaned forward and disappeared in a shunpou appearing right in front of Diath, at the same time a force wave as strong as two cero would push out 200 degrees around him up to ten feet. It would be extremely difficult to see and pure concussive. At the same time he would shunpou around and create a blast of pure purple energy, however it would not feel the same as normal spiritual pressure. It would be as strong as hadou 60 with half the speed of bala yet the same shape.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: New arrival in 3rd squad.    New arrival in 3rd squad.  EmptyMon May 14, 2012 4:10 am

Diath let out a pained laugh."Hah, you can save your pity for someone else." she said as he released like she'd wanted. Diath lunged forward only to be thrown back into the wall. Temida appeared to the side and launced and attack and Diath was more prepared this time, throwing her yellow spear through the attack at temida. She slipped in with as much speed as she could handle, trying very hard to ignore the screaming pain in her ribs which made breathing harder by the second.

In truth, Diath was allot more durable than her brother seem to think or imagine. Living in the wilderness was pretty tough, after she'd learned to see heat, surviving had become easier. She'd learned to defend herself better from hollows when she ran into them. She was hurt yes, but she was not down for the count.

Diath, now weilding read spear in one hand unleashed a flurry of thrusts at her brother. Seeing as he was so cocky she didn't hold back in the slightest. She brought her hand around and unleased a hado 4 byakurai, sweapt her spear low to trip him and jabbed it for his chest weather he fell or not, then fired another byakurai. the concentrated bolt of lightning was nothing to her, rapid firing them came as easy as pulling a trigger on a hand gun reapetedly. So Temida might dodge that, but she bet he didn't expect the one that followed it.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: New arrival in 3rd squad.    New arrival in 3rd squad.  EmptyMon May 14, 2012 1:52 pm

One of the blades turned into a long katana with energy raging through it as he continued his Katana of Olympians he swung up knocking the first strike with the same power as before. He would be able to hold the form for 5 more posts he guessed, the red spear came at him at high speeds, he was impressed she still had the energy, he started parrying the strikes with his odd Katana, purple in solidity, however normal spiritual energy raging through it, he dropped the knife as it dissipated before hitting the ground and held the sword with both hands, energy blasting out from both arms now as he swung it slanting it side to side to match the trusts, one slash struck out swiping his right cheek, it sent a wave of pain through his body. His defense and durability was never the best, even as a child. She then shot hado 4 as before, it struck Temida through the chest, and the pain shot through his body and caused a small lapse of paralysis. His teeth gritted together as he forced the muscles in his legs to obey him, narrowly hopping over the low sweep.

She was about to fire another bombardment of Hado 4, but Temida’s face calmed as he muttered “Flash of Tartarus” The exact opposite speed and energy of her kidou fluxed in his blade as he swung completely stopping the Hado at the same time stopping her own movements, including her continuation of the Hado. “You still have much to learn about Kidou, Diath.” He spoke almost more brotherly then his cocky attitude he had been revealing. “Hadō Jūgeki Byakurai” he shot out what felt exactly like the Hado 4 she had been using, however this one moved faster and was red in comparison. It was the same strike Kisuke used to put a whole through Aizen, its power was much higher to Hado 4.

Temida stood back seeing if she was absorbing all this information. “If you want to stand a real chance Diath, you should use bankai” as a brother, he had some intuition about her, she was very powerful already, she must know bankai, even he had learned it way before becoming a captain, he thrusted his blade forward, glowing with the energy similar to Shunko and started slicing skillfully and speedily, he stance tightened his muscles using two hands, he let go with one hand as even more spiritual pressure built up in the blade, he swung down. On contact it would provide an explosion equal to Cero, however it would have the strength of the blade backing it up as well. A sharp pain rushed through his chest and cheek. The electrical energy from Byakurai was making his cheek hurt even more so.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: New arrival in 3rd squad.    New arrival in 3rd squad.  EmptyTue May 22, 2012 4:30 pm

Daith's hado stopped, and Temida said she still had much to learn, looking down on her like a she was a child. That annoyed her, but she wasn't going to give in to his glaoting and taunts. Temida fired an advanced for of Byakurai that shot past her and blew a hole in the wall, lucky she dodged. Diath countered with a hado 33, launching a blue ball of fire at her brother.

Diath looked as him as if he was insane. "Don't be obsurd brother, I don't have Bankai." She said. She did but she wasn't about to use it, if she got found out she'd be forced to take a spot as a captain. It wasn't a bad idea, only she didn't work so hard to get here only to be made move to a different squad.

Temida began a barrage of attacks, forcing her back. Diath parried and dodged to her best, using her incredible flexability to twist and snake out of the line of attack. Temida swung down hard and hit the floor as Diath jumped up, twisted and kicked him in the face, and landed on the opposite side of his blade. As she turned she thrust the red spear with a stiffness venom on it to slow him down if it hit.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: New arrival in 3rd squad.    New arrival in 3rd squad.  EmptyWed May 23, 2012 10:48 pm

Temida front flipped over the blue ball and came at her still continuing his barrage. When he swung at the ground he noticed her feet tense and she hopped into the air, right as her kick came down, he sent out another force wave of psionic energy pushing her kick back, and as the spear came at him, he thrusted his palm shooting an energy blast equal to hado 40, the spear was slowed but still pricked his palm, his whole hand became stiff with his movements. “Heh, don't have a bankai, was my hopes for you that low Diath, your this power and you don't have bankai yet even.” despite the stiffness it would just bring his speed back down to normal, no more 10% boost until the toxin wears off.

He shunpoued in front of death and created a barrier as strong as bakudo 30 and sent it pushing her towards the wall, he would then dissapate it and jab his blade at her gut hard enough that if it hit it would stick in to the wall as well, one katana flew behind his back vertically ready for any side attacks. " i hope you learn soon, otherwise you may be stuck in the infermerary" it pained him to continue the fight, but she wouldn't get special treatment in the real world, he made sure he would not kill her with any of these attacks, but he needed to make the battle as real as possible.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: New arrival in 3rd squad.    New arrival in 3rd squad.  EmptyTue May 29, 2012 12:49 pm

That poison seemed to take effect, which was good. Diath was thrown backwards by a barrier and hit the wall. Temida rushed in to attack, driving his sword at her gut. Diath twisted to the side and the attack missed and stuck in the wall. The yellow spear vanished as she two handed the red one and swung at her brothers head while his sword was trapped. Then she began a quick flurry of thrusts that held allot more power behind them because she was using both hands. She finished off by slashing up with the blade, and as the spear spun over her she slid the butt down along the ground and betwen temida's legs.

She was so tempted to kick it up into his crotch, just to get him back for breaking his ribs. Instead she aimed for the inner thigh, just above the knee, and slammed it up at the target with her foot. If it hit the blow would hurt and would probably take the leg from under him. "I'm going to show you a trick I learned, Temida. You think i'm weak, well your wrong." Diath threw her spear aside so it planted in the ground, and held up one hand.

"Washed in the fresh water of a stream, barbed and black and made from the bones of the Coinchenn, cast from the hand of a legend, Spear of death peirce the heart and rend the flesh with your many heads. Gáe bolg!" As diath spoke a pitch black spear formed. As it formed above her the head split into seven, and seven spikes formed on each head. The spear gave off massive amounts of energy, and would be hard to counter.

Diath launched it at her brother from about 15 feet, and if he dodged it would tear through the back wall of the training hall and sink into the ground, she was aiming down slightly, just enough that it would hit earth rathar than tear through the whole divisions quarters. Just as well it didn't explode or there'd be no training hall left. As soon as it launched she hit the ground, barely able to get back onto her knees.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: New arrival in 3rd squad.    New arrival in 3rd squad.  EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 4:50 am

As soon as he pulled at the blade and realized it was stuck, he simply let go and created a new one in his hand as that one disappeared in an instant parring with the strikes just in time. His speed was slowed down and it did annoy him, he tried his hardest to fight against it. The slash up he let move him up, using the blade to block the spear tip however still push him up. The stick flung under him as it came back up for a wack in the crotch. “shshshshshit” was what he said before kicking off the air forcing his muscles into a shunpou away back. He appeared about 20 feet back and heard her talk about a trick as she spoke an incantation. He smiled, this was what he wanted, a strong attack that he could test his own against move. The attack flung at him in a quick pace.

He closed his eyes listening to it whizzed through the air, when it was a total of 3 feet in front of him, he opened his eyes and created a purple barrier in an upward slant. It was the strongest barrier he could create as the spears collided with the barrier creating a massive light with sparks everywhere, his eyes squinted as the bright light filled the area, the force from the collision even added a strong wind, pushing him back slightly, all along he had a bright smiled on his face as soon the barrier flung the spear flinging through the roof into the sky, the barrier normally had the power to withstand a hado 90 from his own tier. “That was great” he looked onto Daith with immense sense of pride for his family as he walked over. “You will make a great Lieutenant Diath, and a great captain someday” he hugged her tightly and then let go” lets get you patched up” he carried her to the infirmary.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: New arrival in 3rd squad.    New arrival in 3rd squad.  EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 8:41 pm

Diath watched temida block her strongest kido and groaned. "So much for killer move." She said as she slumped onto the ground. Temida came over and picked her up, and hugged her. She let out a groan of pain "Yeah yeah save the soppy shit for later, when i can breath properly." She replied.

Overall she was happy, she'd lost but she had proven her point and learned that Temida was no push over. It was safe to say she didn't have to worry about him dying in the same way, not unless the someone captain commander went on a rampage. But she could still watch his back, that was something she was happy about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New arrival in 3rd squad.    New arrival in 3rd squad.  Empty

Back to top Go down

New arrival in 3rd squad.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Activities :: Site Challenges-
Jump to: