Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Beroli'm Paer I_vote_lcapBeroli'm Paer I_voting_barBeroli'm Paer I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Beroli'm Paer Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Beroli'm Paer Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Beroli'm Paer Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Beroli'm Paer Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Beroli'm Paer Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Beroli'm Paer Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Beroli'm Paer Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Beroli'm Paer Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Beroli'm Paer Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Beroli'm Paer Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Beroli'm Paer Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Beroli'm Paer

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
james
james

Beroli'm Paer Empty
PostSubject: Beroli'm Paer   Beroli'm Paer EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 1:58 am

Arrancar Template

Basic Information

Name: Beroli'm Paer
True Age: 50
Sex: Male
Personality: Beroli'm is a warrior. In his mind, there can be no greater glory than renown gained upon the battlefield. However, in the deepest recesses of his mind lays a darkness that would make the most evil creature cringe and falter. A child of circumstance, Beroli'm grew up within a large tube after devouring the flesh of the woman that carried him to term, only to explode from her uterus and stomach. He also killed his midwife before being placed inside the tube. As he grew up, his bloodlust grew and blossomed, culminating in his escape from said tube, killing and eating a Fraccion that fell victim to his reiatsu.

Beroli'm is a tireless psychopathic, bent on destruction and death. He yearns for the position of Death in his father's circle of generals. His father is King Hayato Hibiki himself, and he thought of his own name to not only protect his father and king, but also to seal his own legacy. Being a prince means nothing to him, preferring to be a masochistic bastard. His cannibalism upon his fellow Arrancar does give him a darker side, resembling more closely to an Adjuchas. This does not make a difference to Beroli'm, as he usually kills those who admit such things openly and then eating them to spite their claims. He relishes in blood, preferring to bathe it in, whether it is from Hollow or Arrancar alike. Most often, he goes to the Menos Forest for the hunt, killing and eating the Gillian especially those who appear like they have a will of their own, which protects the bloodlines of pure Arrancar.
Likes: Killing, destruction, devouring his fallen opponents' reiatsu, blood and flesh.
Fears: Becoming king (responsibility to keep subjects alive), facing an insurmountable foe, being unable to fulfill his duties as Death

Character Appearance

Height: 6'1
Weight: 200 lbs
Physical Traits:
Spoiler:
Clothing: He prefers to wear what the old Espada used to, wearing red, instead of white, with black trim. The red makes it easier to just let the blood stay on his clothing.
Accessories:

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Beroli'm is inspired by the combat styles of 3 warriors: Grimmjow Jeagerjacques, Nnoitra Jiruga and Zaraki Kenpachi.

From Grimmjow, he takes a sense of confidence in his strength and prefers to start combat unarmed. He uses this opportunity to test the opponent's strength, to see if they are worthy to have their blood upon Anaquilador. He takes no risks but feels free to throw his high reiatsu around.

From Nnoitra, he is cocky about the strength of his Hierro and refuses to allow anyone to show any form of pity or mercy, whether it is directed at him or at someone else. He would much sooner kick a carcass in half to make sure he's dead than to open himself up for a surprise attack.

From Zaraki comes the thrill from combat. It is almost to the point of sexual for Beroli'm. As soon as he feels that it is necessary to draw his sword, a smile crosses his lips and he charges his opponent with reckless, yet calculated, abandon, the need to feel his opponent's blood on his skin and on his sword overpowering his reason in some cases.
Strengths: Beroli'm has a black Cero, which is just a regular Cero but black. Because of the dark nature of his reiatsu, Cero Oscuras is much stronger than normal, boosts translating through his transformations. Also, his Pesquisa is above average; he can perceive all but the fastest Flashsteps (shunpo, sonido). This he receives from his mother's genes.

From his father comes a strong Hierro. The sharpest blade can barely punch through the surface unless it is wielded with a heavy hand or a fast enough draw. Also, Beroli'm has a stamina that rivals his father's. While in the tank, he heard of Zaraki Kenpachi; he sees this rogue shinigami as a role model in combat.

On his own, Beroli'm has higher than average reflexes, which make up for his lack of Sonido.
Weaknesses: Beroli'm does not have a strong Sonido in comparison to average Arrancar. His reflexes make up for this, but not by that much. Beroli'm was born able to use Cero, but this impacts his ability to use any other aggressive Hollow-based attacks, Bala in particular. Preferring hand-to-hand combat, he has allowed attacks such as Bala to become useless if he attempted to use them.

Zanpakuto & Cero

Sealed Appearance:
Spoiler:
Zanpakuto Name: Anaquilador
Zanpakuto Call Out: Destroy the world
Cero: Cero Negra(just a black Cero, no bonuses), Cero Ojos

Resurreccion

Appearance: As Beroli'm gathers his reiatsu to perform his Resurreccion, the sky begins to become overcast, blotting out the sun completely. The scent of blood hangs in the air as it begins to rain blood upon the battlefield, drenching the opponent harmlessly. On Beroli'm, the blood collects and seals him inside a shell that looks like a giant scab. After a few seconds, Beroli'm's voice echoes in the sky: "Destroy the world, Anaquilador!" The sky clears, the scab explodes, and Beroli'm emerges...
Spoiler:
Abilities: In addition to extra armour, Beroli'm grows an extra two feet high. His body also becomes heavily armoured, his Hierro mimicking that of steel. Anaquilador becomes a giant saber that grows in size to match Beroli'm's new body. The blue haze emitted from Beroli'm's armour can wither and kill more plants, such as grasses and weeds.

With the increased size should come a reduction in speed, but this is not so. There is no boost to speed, but there is also no reduction. His reflexes remain the same, but he gains the ability to slow time immediately around his body, in an aura stretched about 8 inches from his armour; this ability must be activated consciously. His Cero Oscuras is able to be used while in this form. He also gains the ability to launch a Cero similar in speed to a Bala from his eyes, which can act as a surprise attack to an unwary foe. Underneath this armour is Beroli'm's flesh, which is the same Hierro as before his unreleased form; the armour itself is actually a second layer of Hierro that closely resembled steel in its hardness and density. This is to make up for the lack of speed increase when moving to this next form.
Boosts: Stamina, Strength, Defence (Hierro)

Resurreccion Segunda:

Appearance: The earth begins to shake as the massive amounts of reiatsu, enough to kill and crush smaller Hollow and weaker Fraccion, gather in Beroli'm's body. He glares at the opponent and says, "Segunda Etapa: Rosa Negra." His body explodes as if his larger form was merely a shell...
Spoiler:
Abilities: Anaquilador changes once again, becoming more like a twin-bladed scythe. It allows Beroli'm to break the scythe in two, able to use them as Kama if the battle brings in more opponents. Beroli'm's haze, instead of just withering the plants around him, causes them to spontaneously combust because of the pressure coming from him.

One technique that is unlocked to him is called Hellfire. Each scythe can throw a blade-like flame at an opponent. The force can level buildings, set things on fire, and cause 3rd-degree burns to any opponents that come into contact with him.

Another technique is called Abyssal Wall. Beroli'm spins around, as his scythes are bathed in black reiatsu. The "shadow" is strong enough to block Kido techniques (Bakudo and Hado) up to number 65. Any of these techniques that come in contact with this wall disappear in a puff of smoke. The only way to bring down the wall is to stop the rotation. This can only be used once every 2 (if blocked) to 3 (used properly) posts.

The 3rd technique is called Wailing Skulls. The skulls upon his armour open their mouths and begin to wail and scream, causing a great ruckus, enough to distract an opponent. Smoke comes out of the eyes and mouths of these skulls, enveloping Beroli'm in a cloud of steam. If made contact with, this steam can harshly scald the opponent. The steam CAN accelerate Fatigue State if contact is maintained for 3 posts.

The last technique is called Darkness Gauntlet. Spikes on the gauntlet are deployed and fired with speed and strength enough to break bones of opponents that are 3 sub-tiers plus difference from Beroli'm's tier (unless there is a strength in toughness). This can only be blocked physically.
Boosts: Speed and stamina, carrying strength over from his Resurreccion.

Back Drop:

Background: Beroli'm Paer is the son of Hayato Hibiki, King of . He was created in a laboratory, a sample taken from Hayato's own seed, using the egg of a female proven in a tournament to be considered the mother of Hayato's heir. Of course, this is done in secret, to keep the prying eyes of Rui Herutsu away. This was to protect the purity of Hayato's bloodline; mixing his blood with that of a simple Hollow would be disasterous. If the child did not have the strength of will to pass the Gillian stage of development, it would dull the line and become nothing more than a simpleton inbred monster. Hayato would also kill the Gillian himself. It had to be a pure-bred, pure-blood creature of havoc from his own loins; an Arrancar of royal lineage deserved to be pure of blood and pure of evil.

Beroli'm's essence, the fertilized egg of the female that won Hayato's lineage tournament, was implanted within a surrogate; Hayato killed the woman in cold blood, his eyes closed as he had her properly disposed of; she received a secret burial with some pomp, as her genes would be passed down through a royal bloodline for all time. Her zanpakuto was buried with her, across her chest, the zanpakuto called Rosa Negra: the Black Rose. Hayato personally observed the pregnancy, making sure that, in private, the surrogate received whatever she needed: comfort, exercise, combat. Beroli'm started kicking early, almost rupturing the woman's uterus with each kick; they were forced to sedate him in the womb so that he would not kill them both. Eventually, the surrogate came to term, and she was rushed to a secret delivery room deep within the bowels of Hayato's laboratory.

To describe Hayato's R&D laboratory would be like nothing anyone has seen before. Tubes, computers, display monitors, bags and vials of assorted goos and liquids and other things that would make one's own skin crawl. In one stasis chamber held the first test of Hayato's new birthing procedure, using the genetic samples of two inferior Arrancar. The birth was successful, and the stasis chamber was used for maturation, feeding information to the developing body and brain. This proved to be unsuccessful, as were evident in the next 200 stasis chambers next to it. It became known as Hayato's 'Flesh Pits' to those who served within its confines, the stench of flesh and chemicals consuming the air. Hayato, of course, had nothing to do physically with the experiments within, but he authorized them. And now his own son would be one of those forced into this latest experiment.

But something was different. As the delivery was taking place, something... changed. There was a great pressure upon the Arrancar within the delivery room, and no one knew what was going on. The stasis chambers shattered because of the energy being released, the stench of the carcasses filling the air. Then the most horrific thing began to take place...

From inside the womb, the child ripped right through the surrogate's stomach. His mouth was filled with sharp teeth; he had been eating away at his "mother's" stomach ever since labour started, hence the sharper pains within the woman's stomach. The midwife tried to escape, but what appeared to be a Cero Oscuras fired from the child's palm, killing the midwife. Hayato watched in amazement; the Cero was a regular one, but the aura was pitch black, and only he could see the hollowness within the beam and sense the difference in energies; Hayato remembered the Cero that Beroli'm's true mother fired to win the final match of his tournament. The baby was surrounded by death; the surrogate, the midwife and the nurses were all killed in mere seconds. Hayato smirked a little bit as he began to eat the flesh of the surrogate, absorbing her reiatsu as if she was a Fraccion under the care of former Espada Szayel Aporro Granz; his experiments were well documented.

Hayato pushed the door open into the delivery room, which was drenched in the blood of his victims, and walked towards the child. Beroli'm looked at his father, recognizing him instantly. He returned to his meal of Arrancar flesh, looking more like an Adjuchas than an Arrancar, eating the flesh of a weaker Hollow to gain more power. But the child was an Arrancar, Hayato knew from the strength of the Cero. "Come now," Hayato said to the baby, picking him up out of the bloody mess. "It's time you grew up."

Hayato gently began to wipe the blood away from the baby, ordering some of his Fraccion to clean the mess however they saw fit. He laid the baby in the only surviving maturation chamber and hooked him up to the plugs and monitors that the failed children had been on. Hayato was more gentle and more cautious, placing what he could away from more sensitive areas, but one plug, a plug that would assure, and accelerate, the child's natural reiatsu growth, he placed directly onto the brain stem, ensuring that the child would be a monster when he woke up...

This was 50 years ago. Hayato's power and influence have grown since then, but the maturation cycle was nowhere close to finished. Stimulated by the growth of reiatsu in his father, and by those around him, Beroli'm's reiatsu explodes forth from his capsule. The new R&D team within the Flesh Pits are suddenly taken by surprise by the creature that bursts forth from its chamber. He growls and looks up at the strange people around him. He smiles with a snarl, the force of his reiatsu crushing the regular Fraccion around him. He walks to one of these Fraccion, picks its limp, formless body up and eats it, before leaving the room.

Beroli'm walked out of the R&D room and looked his father dead in the face; he had killed a number of guards to get into the throne room where Hayato was, drenched in the blood of his victims just as he was when his father first laid eyes on him. His red eyes glowed as he stared at his father, a smile on his face with the flavour of blood on his lips. He cackles as he points his blade at Hayato, before pitching it harmlessly to him. "You may regret letting me live this long," Beroli'm says before beginning to devour the strongest of the guards he had recently slaughtered.
Side Notes:
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Beroli'm Paer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beroli'm Paer   Beroli'm Paer EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 2:13 am

approved 2-3.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net