Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Victory Morgan VS Little Sister....  BEGIN! I_vote_lcapVictory Morgan VS Little Sister....  BEGIN! I_voting_barVictory Morgan VS Little Sister....  BEGIN! I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Victory Morgan VS Little Sister....  BEGIN! I_vote_lcapVictory Morgan VS Little Sister....  BEGIN! I_voting_barVictory Morgan VS Little Sister....  BEGIN! I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Victory Morgan VS Little Sister....  BEGIN! Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Victory Morgan VS Little Sister....  BEGIN! Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Victory Morgan VS Little Sister....  BEGIN! Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Victory Morgan VS Little Sister....  BEGIN! Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Victory Morgan VS Little Sister....  BEGIN! Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Victory Morgan VS Little Sister....  BEGIN! Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Victory Morgan VS Little Sister....  BEGIN! Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Victory Morgan VS Little Sister....  BEGIN! Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Victory Morgan VS Little Sister....  BEGIN! Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Victory Morgan VS Little Sister....  BEGIN! Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Victory Morgan VS Little Sister....  BEGIN! Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Victory Morgan VS Little Sister.... BEGIN!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 250 Points

Victory Morgan VS Little Sister....  BEGIN! Empty
PostSubject: Victory Morgan VS Little Sister.... BEGIN!   Victory Morgan VS Little Sister....  BEGIN! EmptyTue May 15, 2012 10:48 pm

(whenever I post, I post using Little Sister Vision {beautifying the ugly})

Little Sister, the human made bount, has started her day like any other today...

She first woke up and drank some of the ADAM (concentrated Reiatsu... [for more indepth details on Bioshock stuff converging with Bleach stuff, check side notes in her app...]) with Mr. bubbles {her doll AKA the big daddy}. She then puts on her ~150 year old clothing which still fits her and is very comfortable... A little girl, who was wearing her WWII-styled blue dress, then walked out of the hotel the nice suited manager allowed her to stay in the previous night, and out into the very gorgeous and beautiful area of Wichita. There were reports that the city had been hit by a tornado, but it looked as though it looked like where all the celebrities and movie stars live in...
Little Sister's appearance, for your information:

She recalled her Big Daddy doll before she went into the lobby, because she felt mad at her doll. Her doll caused the two to miss out on a couple Angels because he accidentally crushed their bodies with his massive size and weight. After she exited the lobby of the half-torn hotel, with a dead manager being pinned against the wall by a piece of 2x4, she walked out into the streets of Wichita, which DID get hit by a tornado and was brutally destroyed, leaving almost no buildings unscathed and causing nothing less than major damage. Then again, LS would only see flowers, trees, celebrities, sleeping people, and other beautiful stuff do to her dementia and schiziophrenia.

Little Sister walked for about half a mile, following hallucination-induced Butterflies towards a dead body that had lots of ADAM in it. As she walked, she hummed a song, a song that she couldn't remember the name of... Yet, it filled anyone who heard of it with unease due to her multi-voice talking (you hear multiple voices at different tones saying the same thing at almost exactly the same time).

She then finds a man, who was half-alive, half unconcious, almost dead. She sees an angel under a blanket, when in reality a car was crushing half of his body. She holds out her giant Rapture-born hypodermic needle weapon-ish thing and stabs the man in the throat, finishing him off and letting his soul leave his body. However, as she drained the man's ADAM, the soul of the man was screaming in agony, practically wailing on an octave higher than what was humanly possible. He wails in pain, writhes in agony, and twitches with more pain as she continued draining the ADAM. LS didn't see the dying spirit, because she was never able to see raw dead souls. She could notice shinigami and hollow and the such, but she could never seem to directly see new-dead souls.

As she went along with the draining, the soul's appearance seemed to age, as if the ADAM draining process was draining away his lifeforce. Then, after a full minute of ADAM Gathering, the soul finally disintegrated into nothingness, bringing silence back into the world.

LS gets up and heads towards another almost alive Angel, because if she waited til they died the vultures will get him. When she reaches this new, female Angel, she starts the draining process all over again...

Anyone who saw her do this gathering process would think her be evil and kill dead people {contradiction, I know it is}, but in reality she is just getting herself food to help keep herself alive...
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Victory Morgan VS Little Sister.... BEGIN!   Victory Morgan VS Little Sister....  BEGIN! EmptyWed May 16, 2012 6:33 pm

Earlier…

Blue eyes suddenly bolted up in shock as the bus rumbled, slightly panting he suddenly eased his breath as he remembered that he was on a bus towards Wichita, Kansas. There was a horrible accident there and they were in need of assistance, however with all destruction the transportation was limited. Rubbing his head he ignored the fact that his red hair was a mess. It was really early in the morning and he didn’t get enough sleep last night. Besides the fact that he was made to take the bus and stay with his back up, Victory couldn’t help but think about what could be happening to the humans who needed help who were trapped. It was so bad that he even had nightmares of the sudden catastrophe. The teens head was aching and it was giving him a serious migraine. His comrades on the other hand were all sleeping, as the bus drove. The teen couldn’t take it anymore; he couldn’t just wait when he knew he could get there so much faster. Without even bothering to fix himself up, he suddenly made up his mind even though he knew that he would be in trouble for going without backup.

“Stop the bus!” he commanded causing the driver to stop in confusion. Standing up, Victory Morgan walked past the other members of his division. The driver looked at the young general wielding a confused expression on his face, Victory so far was the coalition’s youngest general so far. “I’m getting off here to get a head start alright?” he said to him as he began to walk off and out of the bus. “Uh but General?” asked the driver in confusion. He just recently turned seventeen and was in his last year of school and yet he wanted to go out into a dangerous area without back up? “It’s alright, as I said I’m going to get a head start. Time is something we don’t have and if we don’t get their fast enough we are going to be too late. Besides…” He said as his foot suddenly hovered above the ground after taking the last step. “You guys worry way too much for me… I maybe young, but I am general have a bit more faith kay?” and with that said, the teen suddenly skyrocketed into the sky and towards Wichita. He had no idea what would become of his rash decision.

Present…

Victory landed in a mist of a broken up disaster, everything looked like a hellish nightmare so much so that the boy didn’t know where to start. Looking back and forth he suddenly snapped his fingers in order to appear of few women like creatures.
Spoiler:
“Find any survivors.” He told them as they slithered away. As soon as they were a good distance away, Victory swore he heard a scream of a man. Gasping, the teen quickly ran after the sound; it was the most horrifying sound Victory could have ever heard. The man was practically wailing in extreme pain causing the boy to blur and get their even faster. It was too late. As soon as he reached the man, he was already dead. Blue eyes widened in pure horror at the sight. The screaming he heard was not of a living person, but a horrified soul that looked shriveled up. Right near him was a strange looking child with glowing yellow eyes. He didn’t sense her reitsu what so ever, but that wasn’t what scared him. It was the mere fact at what she did to the guy.

As the guy disintegrated into nothing, the girl gets up and begins to make her way towards a woman. Regaining his composure, the red head quickly took out his shot gun and shot at the girl. He knew she wasn’t human, but at the same time he didn’t know what she was and so when he shot it was a mere warning as it scratched across her arm and miss the women she was about to feed on by a long shot. Now having her attention the red head spoke up angrily. “Don’t move a muscle… I don’t know who or what you are, but I can tell that you have no right to take a life.” He said keeping his shot gun aimed at her head. Seeing as though she was a bount he couldn’t sense any reitsu from her, but he did have a really bad feeling about this.

(Victory's outfit
Spoiler:
)
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Victory Morgan VS Little Sister.... BEGIN!   Victory Morgan VS Little Sister....  BEGIN! EmptyThu May 17, 2012 10:32 pm

Little Sister was just about to begin her gathering process, until he heard some crunching noise. She quickly glances backwards and sees a wood elf carring a big stick with him through the forest-like utopia of a city she was in. She paid no mind to him and turned back to the Angel, but then she heard a BANG.

That BANG caused her to jump, and the schiziophrenia and dementia's effects on LS's beautification vision vanished. She now saw everything the same way as everyone else did, a disaster struck city around her. She didn't mind much about the city, but now she sees that the wood elf was shooting her with what modern people called a boomstick.

She ran a good 10 feet, and then tripped over a rock and fell, getting some broken glass into the shotgun blast's scratch in her left arm. She back-crawled away from the meanie who shot her as he got closer to her and held the shotgun to her head. She was about to burst into tears and bawl... Or so her face seemed to look like. Before the Wood Elf Meanie could do anything, she blurs to the top of the gas station that was behind her and the Wood Elf.

She then squeels out in her multi-tone voice, "Ziege dich, GET HIM MR. B!"

Her doll then fell to the ground with a very loud Clunk!, as if a hollow piece of metal hit the ground and made its clunk sound. Then, it transforms into a paper thin waterfall in front of LS.

'GYAAAAOOOOOOOOOO!'

The noise came from inside the waterfall, which the mystery of what made that noise was answered as her Big Daddy Doll, which was a giant 8+ foot man wearing a very heavy, retro, metal, and old Diving Suit which had a drill as a right hand, ran out of the waterfall (which closed behind him) and was in his Bouncer form this time. The Big Daddy was in front of Victory within seconds, and the Doll raised it's drill fist in the air. Then, just as fast as it raised it (half a second) sends the drill downwards, aiming the blunt [not stabby part] of the drill for the Red Head's hair.

As it was doing this, the girl chanted, "Put X's in his eyes, Put X's in his eyes!" a couple times...
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Victory Morgan VS Little Sister.... BEGIN!   Victory Morgan VS Little Sister....  BEGIN! EmptyTue May 22, 2012 5:58 pm

The girl suddenly began to run, however despite the fact that the boy had threatened her he couldn’t bring himself to shoot her especially when she tripped and fell. He knew that he saw her suck the life from that human’s soul, but he still took pity as he watched how almost childlike she looked. Deciding that he was going to try a different approach the red headed fairy boy was about to put down his shot gun when suddenly she squealed out a call he knew very well. It explained why he didn’t sense her earlier; she was a bounto. His left eye suddenly glowed red causing the teen to scan the girls reitsu, however on the meantime the bounto’s doll made a very loud thump as it landed.

The teens eyes widened in shock at the sudden appearance of the girls creepy looking doll; he never once saw something like it, it looked as though it had come from some horror show. Shooting at it with the shot gun, it instantly transformed into a thin waterfall as it made a horrible noise. The sound it made was horrifying, but the teen stood his ground as he fired; he couldn’t really tell if he was causing harm towards the creature or if it was practically useless however as the eight foot man ran out of the waterfall. Victory gasped at the huge beast, it was more than two foot taller than him and alongside with its noisy drill made him look even more frightening. The strange doll was in front of him within seconds, giving him almost no time at all to defend himself. Just as the beast lifted his drill the red heads reflects managed to accidently bring up the shot gun. The drill threw the red headed teen backwards and even managed to get the teen to lose his weapon all the meanwhile as destroying his fingerless glove.

Falling towards the floor, the red head gripped his wrist that was now bruised from the impact; “Shit…” he silently cursed knowing that a mistake like that again would be the death of him. As quickly as he made impact with the ground he was just as quickly up on his feet all the meanwhile as the little girl chanted. Being able to control the temperature around him, the teen instantly froze the water molecules in the air. Blowing into his hand, there was a beautiful flute like whistling almost as if he were Jack Frost himself as he transformed the frozen molecules into sharp crystals and launched them at the beast at high speeds. Victory didn’t really know what he was dealing with and so he was very hesitant about using his full bring. As soon as he launched this special technique the teen quickly blurred towards the creatures left.Keeping the degree at a cold temperature, the teen quickly threw rapid subzero-degree celsius punches almost instantly causing anything that it hits to be frozen in ice.
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Victory Morgan VS Little Sister.... BEGIN!   Victory Morgan VS Little Sister....  BEGIN! EmptySat May 26, 2012 5:22 pm

Victory Morgan VS Little Sister....  BEGIN! Big_da10
(Horror is right xD Lol)

The Big daddy, after the attack, was hit by flying icicles. Each icicle made a ting noise against his metal suit. Then the little man came and tried to punch the sides of the big daddy. The man's punches froze the left arm of the big daddy and the left side of his torso. However, the Big Daddy's right side was still able to move his left arm a little.

Using that movement, the Big Daddy decided to charge up an incinerate in its left hand. Then, while he charged up his incinerate, he used his incinerate hand to melt the ice off of his arm and body. Then, as the man was continuing his ice punches, the big daddy aims his left hand for the little meanies head, and unleashed a hot ball of fire (cero strength and speed, with radius of 2 feet) that aimed for the man's head.

(writers block... tired... got many other threads to do... etc. have fun XD)
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Victory Morgan VS Little Sister.... BEGIN!   Victory Morgan VS Little Sister....  BEGIN! EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 5:13 pm

Victory eyes slightly narrowed as each icicle made contact with the man’s heavy metal suit; it really didn’t look like it was working. Appearing from a different angle, the red head tried taking him on with his ice punches and even succeeded in freezing the dolls left arm and torso. “Bingo” the boy thought, thinking that this might go along much smoother than it looked. However just as he thought it was all over, Victory caught sight of the ice melting away. “Damn it…” he muttered when all of a sudden the doll unleashed a ball of fire towards his head. Backing up a bit, he decided that he was going to use this towards his advantage. By immediately placing his hands into a “V” shape, the red head sucked up the ball of fire and shot it back at the iron giant with the same strength and speed towards his face.

The teen’s fingerless gloves were burned to the point that both his hands were showing while the rest of his gloves covered his arms. The palm of his left hand was slightly burned from the heat, but his other palm was not seeing as though it was protected behind the left palm. Unfortunately, being resistant towards pain; Victory didn’t really notice that the doll’s fire ball had burned him. Though keeping a tough expression, he could feel his heart racing; the doll gave him a sickening feeling down his gut and it was making him quite nervous. Victory was very courageous, but that didn’t mean that deep inside he wasn’t afraid. He couldn’t quite pin point why he was afraid of the doll, but it was bothering him; either because he knew the doll was stronger or because the doll was terrifying or because it reminded him about a particular event of the past, it definitely scared him.

Picking up the wind around him, a sudden dust storm appeared throwing trash and garbage around as if nothing making it very difficult to see. Keeping the dust storm up, the red head made a spin in midair before launching himself towards the doll. By making the spin in midair, he was able to create two miniature tornadoes around each wrist completely tearing up the rest of his gloves. The middle of the tornado was hollow, allows him to punch the doll. Keeping himself hidden within the dust storm, the boy did a sneak attack from above slamming his fist towards the dolls face. Should the doll dodge, the force of the wind would knock it back, if it causes the effects of a cero.
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Victory Morgan VS Little Sister.... BEGIN!   Victory Morgan VS Little Sister....  BEGIN! EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 11:17 pm

The Big Daddy started spinning the drill when he saw the fireball coming back at him... Then he caught the fireball with the spinning drill when it came near. He let the fire to swirl around the drill for a while as the puny man started creating a dust storm. The storm had thrown a couple of vases and an half-eaten chinese food dish to smack the doll right in the face. The Big Daddy then wiped the chinese food that was blocking his vision, and found the red head in the air, launching himself at the big daddy.

The Doll sees mini tornados swirling around the fists of the man, and in reaction punched one of the tornado punches with his fireball drill fist. The Doll, however, got pushed back a good 20 feet by the tornado punch, and then the big daddy fell backwards on it back. The Big Daddy's drill stopped spinning, causing the fireball to drop to the floor in a dying flame.

"GYAAOOOOH!"

The Doll snarled as it quickly got back to its feet. When it reaches its feet, it reaches for the storage container that was on its back. A half-second later, it pulls out a gun; it looked was as large as one of the Doll's arm, and had the same eerie horror look about it, just like the doll who was holding it.

Big Daddy's Rivet Gun:

The Big Daddy then aims its Rivet Gun and shoots five 1-inch long, blazing hot rivets (flying as fast as a bala, and has damage of 1/2 a bala per rivet), at the red head... 1 aimed for its right forearm, another heading for its left knee, and the rest being aimed at the red head's torso. After the five shots, the Big Daddy threw the rivet gun at the red head, and when it lands it would make a loud thud that sounded similar to the Big Daddy's own weight.

After that, The Big Daddy runs towards the Red Head, and when he reaches the red head he aims a kick (with his 2 foot long, metal boot) straight for Victory's torso.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Victory Morgan VS Little Sister.... BEGIN!   Victory Morgan VS Little Sister....  BEGIN! EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 9:36 pm

Upon launching back the fireball, the metal doll began to spin its drill causing the fire to swirl around it. “Damn…” the red head slightly cursed, but continued on with his attack anyway. Slamming his fist against the dolls defended itself with its spinning drill, unable to pull away in time so instead in the last second he turns his hand sideways so that the tornado would hit him point blank and not the hollow part. If it had hit the hollow part, the drill would have drilled into his knuckles thus disabling the use of one of his hands. The doll was thrown back a good 20 feet away, giving the red head a good chance to let the situation sink in. the doll then snarled angrily as it stood up; pulling out a gun, Victory eyes widened at the size of the weapon. “The fuck you’re carrying a thing like that!” he said looking completely bewildered at the sight of the gun.

The doll almost instantly shoots five bullets at him causing the red head to summon his tornadoes again, blocking his torso with his tornado fists as his right forearm and his left knee were impaled with the blazing hot bullets. Crying out in pain, the teen was thrown to the floor; grinding across the floor, he suddenly threw himself back to his feet as the huge gun hit the floor with a loud thump just where he was lying a second ago. Tearing his attention from the gun to the doll, the doll was just inches away aiming a kick with its foot towards Victory’s chest. Taking this as an opportunity for a point blank shot, the red head places his hands in a v shape and launches something similar to hado 58, except for the fact that it launches a massive wave much more painful than a fire hose spray with the same power point blank just as the kick makes contact. The kick hit him, point blank in the torso bruising him severely and popping his liver. Landing towards the floor five feet away; the teen vomits blood as he holds his side in pain.

He wasn’t sure what he damaged, but he surely knew he never ever wanted that thing to hit him point blank ever again. Standing back up, his body slightly trembled from the impact; ignoring the pain in his body, the teen summoned his mini tornadoes again and launched himself forward towards the doll. Slamming his right fist towards it’s face he spun around to launch the second towards it’s back; hit or miss this time while the doll is in midair, he would summon a lightning rod very much like the Hyapporankan bakudo 63 except for the fact that it isn’t used to disable a person even though it can pin them down. Launching this while the doll was in midair, it then duplicates itself into a hundred more rods which are each charged with the effect of a hado 4 Byakurai each.
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Victory Morgan VS Little Sister.... BEGIN!   Victory Morgan VS Little Sister....  BEGIN! EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 11:53 pm

(OOC: The hand didn't drill the hand... It barely misses due to hindered sight... Putting this in OOC cause I don't know how to implement it in the text... moving on...)

The Little Sister was smiling that the bad man was getting beaten up by Big Daddy, but what was about to ensue had distraught her...

The Big Daddy had crushed the little man under his giant boot, but the human was still alive... And the same human had blasted him with an attack that launched him straight through a building, causing the unstable building that was next to the one that Little sister was on to collapse in on itself and the Big Daddy. The boy had guts to keep on fighting him (irony XD). However, the Big Daddy threw the 2 ton debris that crashed on top of it off of him and away from Little Sister's building.

It had started walking towards the human again, but it got stopped by the human who had tornado punched it in the face and then again on its back, causing the big daddy to be launched in the air. Before it could do anything to stop it, it got blasted by hundreds of thunder rods, causing massive damage all over the doll's body.

With a loud scream from the Little Sister, the big giant suit of metal fell straight to the ground, almost lifeless... The electricity shocked the living hell out of him, causing him to be unable to move... The Little Sister then says a phrase that causes something to happen...

"No time to play, Mr. B... More ADAM for Big Sister."

Steam started to come out of all the cracks of the Big Metal Suit... Then, the suit seemed to practically split open... Steam covered the entire area now, hiding what seemed to be a shadow of a small being...

Just as fast it had appeared in the Steam, it used blur to disappear out of the Steam... It had blurred behind the human... When the human turns around, he'll see a smaller, female version of the Big Daddy... It gave the same amount of horror feel as the Big Daddy... Maybe more... The Little wasn't as enthusiastic about the Big Sister as she was with the Big Daddy, but for only the reason that it wasn't Big Daddy.

Big Sister Appearance:

When the human turned around, it would spastically tilt it's head and lean towards it, hoping to intimidate the human. After that, she teleports right next to the Little Sister, and lets out a battleshriek...

After the battleshriek, it sprints towards the human, aiming a double downward slash with her wrist-harpoon-blades, and then backflips away a good 20 feet. Then it uses its Telekinesis to pick up a car that was torn in half by the force of the tornado... After picking it up with her telekinesis, she launches it at the human... Afterwards, she sporadically twitches spastically a couple times, waiting for the response of the human...
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Victory Morgan VS Little Sister.... BEGIN!   Victory Morgan VS Little Sister....  BEGIN! EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 4:22 pm

(kk, thanks for letting me know, though it would have been cool if it did drill through XD.)

Holding his side in deep pain, Victory noticed that the doll had crashed into a nearby building causing it to have collapsed. Hoping that the creature was down for good, his hopes were crushed as he saw the doll toss away some heavy debris. The red heads eyes narrowed, but then he paused as he realized one important thing. The doll was wet. As soon as the doll came forward, the boy attacked him with everything he got landing two solid blows in the face and in the back before electrocuting the life out of him. A loud shriek from the little girl suddenly caught the red heads attention and stopped him from continuing his blows as the doll laid lifelessly on the ground. Panting the teen slowly dropped towards one knee, his side was in excruciating pain since he had eternal bleeding.

Suddenly just as Victory was beginning to think the battle was over, the little girl called out causing steam to come out of the dolls cracks. Steam soon covered the whole body causing Victory to back up, after the solid blow from the doll he wasn’t sure how much more he could take. Looking at the steam, he suddenly felt a dread like feeling which caused the teen to turn around in looking very concerned. Eyes widened in fear as he saw the dreadful looking woman, his heart stopped and his breath was cut short as he unconsciously gasps. For a brief moment he just stares at the doll looking petrified as it tilted its head; sweat slowly trickled down his face when all of a sudden she was gone again and next to her owner. Looking back in front, Victory forced himself up; he was too frightened to feel the pain, but his body however was collapsing from the inside.

The creature suddenly gave a loud battle shriek and sprinted directly towards him, finally releasing the breath he was subconsciously holding; his body glowed switching into his final form and gaining yet a different outfit with less bandages then his fullbring. Jumping he was able to dodge the first slash however the second narrowly missed his pelvis as it left him a pretty good scar across his right hip. Kicking back, the doll back flipped a good 20 feet away causing the red head to charge at her now. Out of nowhere a car was suddenly launched at the red head; seeing the car in the last second, the red head was about to dodge when suddenly a voice caught his attention. “General!” called out one of his members.

Turning around he caught sight of his own escort, there was no way he could have moved and defended his escort at the same time. Looking back in front, the red head took the full hit of the car thus getting himself crushed into the ground. The car almost instantly exploded causing bits and pieces of the building nearby to collapse only adding to the explosion; however the blast did not reach the red heads escort. His men all called out to him, but the kid did not respond. Beneath the rubble, the red head was severely burned and his clothes were tattered. His tunic was now the whistle around his neck again, but the whistle was now full of cracks. Panting heavily, the red head was knocked cold as he was beginning to bleed to death.
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Victory Morgan VS Little Sister.... BEGIN!   Victory Morgan VS Little Sister....  BEGIN! EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 11:29 pm

The Little Sister watches as the man was about to dodge the car. She wanted to have all meanies killed and gone from existance... However, what she saw the man do changed her outlook on this man. She notices that other people entered the fray and were also in the line of fire of the flying car. Then the red hair man took the full force of the attack, just so his friends could survive... This wouldn't usually have taken effect on Little Sister, but this man was able to choose to abandon the people behind him and leave them to perish, yet he chose to risk his own behind to save them... This panged against the heart of Little Sister...

The Big Sister, after it had crushed the red head, started charging for the men who caused the red head to defend their lives. She was about to impale one of them through the head with its harpoon, but it stopped after Little said one word...

"STOP!" was what rang through the multi-voiced Little Sister. The Big Sister Doll stops, with its harpoon inches away from one of the members of the troop. After it stopped, Little sister held out her hand, and the hollow big daddy suit and Big Sister turned into energy and back into their doll form, right in Little Sister's hand.

Little Sister hops off the building, with her needle-thing in her hand, and walks to the red head. The soldiers tried to stop Little Sister, but she blurred around them. When she reached the red head, she stabs in right in the chest, right in his heart, and injects him with ADAM... After injecting about 10mL worth of that, a surge of red flowed throughout the veins of the Red head. His injuries should heal in minutes so he'd be back to normal afterwards, plus he would be stronger due to the concentrated reiatsu injected into him. LS doesn't usually do this to people that aren't normal users of ADAM, but she saw him fit enough to be able to not get addicted to the ADAM and fit enough to not die in a ghastly spasm because of said ADAM.

After the injection, she blurred off to the next town with her Daddy in hand, off to find more angels in the aboveworld.

END OF THREAD... VICTORY EARNS TIER UP... +2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Victory Morgan VS Little Sister.... BEGIN!   Victory Morgan VS Little Sister....  BEGIN! Empty

Back to top Go down

Victory Morgan VS Little Sister.... BEGIN!
Page 1 of 1