Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Werewolf in the tournament! I_vote_lcapWerewolf in the tournament! I_voting_barWerewolf in the tournament! I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Werewolf in the tournament! I_vote_lcapWerewolf in the tournament! I_voting_barWerewolf in the tournament! I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Werewolf in the tournament! Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Werewolf in the tournament! Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Werewolf in the tournament! Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Werewolf in the tournament! Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Werewolf in the tournament! Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Werewolf in the tournament! Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Werewolf in the tournament! Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Werewolf in the tournament! Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Werewolf in the tournament! Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Werewolf in the tournament! Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Werewolf in the tournament! Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Werewolf in the tournament!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Werewolf in the tournament! Empty
PostSubject: Werewolf in the tournament!   Werewolf in the tournament! EmptyWed May 16, 2012 4:14 pm

A five foot two, purple-grey haired boy entered the arena and hopped onto the platform. Around him were spectators and he wore his good earplugs. No powers, just his own natural speed, strength, claws, teeth, etc. Those were the rules. He's been here for about two weeks, getting used to the area. After all, it would be no good if he was confused as hell or dizzy throughout the match. The referee announced his name overly dramatically. Really? Was that necessary? There were already murmers about bets that his opponent was going to beat him, a werewolf. Though that fact was not known, but will be once he reaches the higher floors. He was the ultimate physical fighter, whoever he was going against was going was going to have a very hard time beating him. Then watch, he or she pulls some random stunt and beats me...

His opponent showed up, and Nick stared at them with preditorial eyes...almost as if he was about to kill and eat the person. A hunter and his prey...
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 250 Points

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf in the tournament!   Werewolf in the tournament! EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:16 pm

He looks through the small one way glass window on the side of the doors he was supposed to walk through. He sees a 5 foot, 2 inch tall teen who had purple-grey hair. He had no info about the man, only that he was a human, male, and his name was Nick Ostrensky; however he sniffed his nose and was able to tell that this man smelled of dog... possibly wolf... Heh, this is going to be fun, fighting an emo looking werewolf. Well, time to make the best of it...

The doors open as a 4 foot tall adolescent boy walks out and stops walking until he was about 4 feet away from the Wolfboy. Then the referee announces the boy, Evra Von, The Snakeboy.

Name: Evra Von, The Snakeboy
Race: Human:

The announcer talks about statistics about Evra Von, (a human boy born half-snake, half-boy, 12 years old, 4 feet tall, weighs 99 lbs, etc), but then finishes off by saying to the audience, "If you ever meet him, make sure to be wearing bandaaaaids over any open wounds you haaaave... His venomous blood can cause temporary nervous damage where motor functions of your body would be totally flipped! So beware and have fun!!!" (Basically like Alex K.'s nerve gas... If someone gets some of Evra's blood onto any open wound they have, they basically have flipped nerve controls... As you have stated in Alex K's app, Jun, 'You want to shake your arm, but your leg will shake instead. If you try to shake your head, you'll shake your ass' {lol} Razz)

Evra sighs, cause this particular ref. always reveals his venomous blood in any fight he has with anyone, just because Evra accidentally had a nosebleed and left a small puddle of blood where the ref put his hand at after his hand got scratched by his fat cat... That was the funniest match ever, since he always talks with motion, making himself seem like a freaking idiot as he announced his match, but he had held a grudge against Evra ever since then.

Evra look up and into the eyes of the Nick, the werewolf, and says with a big grin on his face, "Hello Nick, as you heard my name is Evra Von; It is so very nice to meet you! And I would love to personally welcome you to Heaven's arena and your first floor match."

After saying that, Evra holds out his hand to Nick and says with a small, light-hearted chuckle, "Well, heh, Good luck in our fight!"

Whether or not Nick shakes his hand, Evra walks to a good 15 feet away from Nick and faces him, waiting to see if he will make the first strike or not.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf in the tournament!   Werewolf in the tournament! EmptyThu May 17, 2012 12:57 am

(OOC: He's not emo...spoiler is what he looks like minus the cut. If the character still thinks he's emo...I will enjoy kicking his ass...

Spoiler:
)

Nick's face contorted with disgust. Ew. He will enjoy destroying this disgusting creature. Though the extra info about his blood was nice. Though this guy was smaller than he was. The bell rang and the snake boy introduced himself with a hand shake. Nick looked at it and just "THIS IS SPARTA" kicked the guy. "What makes you think I give a rat's ass? I'm just going to cripple you and move on." The boy ran after it. Speed, strength, durability, stamina...he was a monster. He didn't blur though, he knew the rules.

First he swiped at the face. Then came a punch to the face. Kick to the arm, and a variety of other blows aimed to crush and shatter the thing's bones. If the disgusting little thing got too close and leaned up against him, he would crush the thing in his arms. If the thing somehow wiggled out of that, he would jump away and back off.
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf in the tournament!   Werewolf in the tournament! EmptyMon May 21, 2012 10:06 pm

Evra frowned as soon as the man's face turned to disgust as he saw him, then the man tried to sparta kick his face, which he easilly dodged by bending backwards, laying on the ground, and slithered out of... leg-length of Nick. He then started talking disrespectfully, which made Evra a little mad. As Nick was attacking and Evra was dodging easilly, the snakeboy says with a hint of anger in his voice, "Jeez, Mr. Wolfman, it's not like you have never seen a freak before in your life! Oh well, I'll have fun fighting another half-breed, even though he's a disrespectful piece of cra-"

Evra then gets clocked in the face and pushed a good 7 feet backwards. The snakeboy moves his jaw left and right, and only feels slight pain. After this attack, he hopped back 6 feet and then ran right at the wolfboy. half a foot away from Nick, Evra slides under the wolfboy, then pushes himself up off the ground behind Nick and aims a drill kick for the base of Nick's spine.

After this attack, he slides backwards on his somewhat slick feet for 7 feet and waits for the Wolfboy to respond.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf in the tournament!   Werewolf in the tournament! EmptyTue May 22, 2012 8:14 pm

Right after he had managed to interrupt the kid, Nick responded in kind. "Half-breed? I'm a pure blood werewolf thank you very much. You 'half-breeds' are nothing compared to me..." The werewolf grinned, showing his very prominent sharp teeth, and let out a low growl. Seemed they were about even in speed. Nick walked slowly towards the disgusting thing. Though he was lightly surprised that he didn't just punch the thing's jaw off. Then it came running straight at him.

Nick aimed a another punch, but the thing slid between his legs. How transparent. The werewolf spun with roundhouse kick, knocking away the thing's own drill kick in the process. Evra landed on his feet and slid seven feet away. He charged, swiping twice at the face and torso and trying to stomp on his feet. If he could just pin the bastard down into a grapple, he could then punch it till it was out cold...or dead, whichever came first. "You're gonna have to do better than that to take me down!" Nick continued with clawed attacks and punches, a kick here and there, going all out with full strength and speed. Hoping to keep the thing off balance. The slightest mistake could very well harm the snake creature very much. Especially if he was able to latch onto the thing and keep a grip, digging his claws into the scaley flesh.
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf in the tournament!   Werewolf in the tournament! EmptyTue May 29, 2012 5:02 am

Evra slid away after the werewolf knocked away his drill kick. Before Nick made his attack, Evra managed to say, "Well, you are still of the human race. Even though you are a 'pure-blood were-wolf', your lines still link somewhere up to being human. And even if you deny it, you are a living humanoid being just like me who is part animal... That's what I consider half-breed, you disrespectful prick."

Evra just hated people who just judged him just because he looked like a freaking snake-boy. Sure, some other people that are part animal were able to look like humans, he can't help but look like one... It's in his stupid genes or something.

That was when Nick rushed at Evra, swiping his clawed hands at his face and torso, and trying to stomp on Evra's feet.

Nick managed to cut into Evra's scaly skin a couple times on his face and torso, and it only hurts a little... But Nick just managed to cause some blood to trickle dout of the wounds... Nothing more than the blood.

After the attempted slices, Evra aims a jab to the Werewolf's adam's apple a couple times with his right hand. While doing that, Evra licked some of the blood off of his own face and licked the blood all over his teeth in his mouth. If the werewolf tries to grab Evra, the snakeboy would then bite down into the hand of Nick, breaking skin hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf in the tournament!   Werewolf in the tournament! EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 2:36 am

(OOC: Thank you for letting me do this Fritz. I really did not enjoy this guy...and thanks for letting me end it too.)

When the chop to his Adam's apple happened, Nick knew it was over. He chomped down on the things hand and grabbed his forearm. With a kick to Evras right side, he tore Evra's arm right off. He did not appreciate the scream though as his opponent landed ten feet away, clutching the stump. He dropped the arm. "Half human? HA! You obviously don't know what werewolves and vampires are! We are one hundred percent monster. Nothing more, nothing less. Just because something is humanoid doesn't mean they're "human". Sinners, arrancar, hollow, even shinigami and other humans can be monsters." The kid looks at the referee. "He seems unable to fight any longer. Am I done here?"

The referee nodded and announced him as the winner. The crowd was a little shocked. They don't see someone tear someone's arm off in these lower matches. Hardly anyone was strong enough to do that. Nick walked out to get himself another match.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf in the tournament!   Werewolf in the tournament! Empty

Back to top Go down

Werewolf in the tournament!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Neutral Grounds :: Nibelheim :: Heaven's Arena :: 1st - 199th Floors-
Jump to: