Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Apachai Hopachai: The Grim Reaper? I_vote_lcapApachai Hopachai: The Grim Reaper? I_voting_barApachai Hopachai: The Grim Reaper? I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Apachai Hopachai: The Grim Reaper? I_vote_lcapApachai Hopachai: The Grim Reaper? I_voting_barApachai Hopachai: The Grim Reaper? I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Apachai Hopachai: The Grim Reaper? Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Apachai Hopachai: The Grim Reaper? Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Apachai Hopachai: The Grim Reaper? Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Apachai Hopachai: The Grim Reaper? Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Apachai Hopachai: The Grim Reaper? Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Apachai Hopachai: The Grim Reaper? Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Apachai Hopachai: The Grim Reaper? Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Apachai Hopachai: The Grim Reaper? Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Apachai Hopachai: The Grim Reaper? Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Apachai Hopachai: The Grim Reaper? Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Apachai Hopachai: The Grim Reaper? Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Apachai Hopachai: The Grim Reaper?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Apachai Hopachai: The Grim Reaper? Empty
PostSubject: Apachai Hopachai: The Grim Reaper?   Apachai Hopachai: The Grim Reaper? EmptyThu May 17, 2012 10:04 pm

"Apappapapapa." The big well built dark skinned man was walking through the city looking at everything, taking in all the sights, and scaring the nearby citizens with his massive body without him doing anything to them. His face even had a child-like look to it at the moment because he was enjoying himself. He touched a nearby flower from a flower shop and got lectured by the owner for being too big to handle the flowers properly. Apachai didn't mind though. He enjoyed his day so far and had been glad that he travelled to Bogota to sight see.

"Apa..?" His facial expression changed to a somewhat serious one and he walked off towards an empty wide open area before turning around and putting his hands up into his fighting stance, "Why you follow apachai. What you want with Apachai today? You feel like bad person!"

His chi kicked up into the air as his spiritual energy flowed throughout him like a wild fire. Apachai Hopachai..known as the Grim Reaper within Muay Thai's style of martial arts..His biggest weakness was his inability to hold back against anything that wasn't an animal or a small child. He sort of hoped the massive power flux would scare the bad person away.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Apachai Hopachai: The Grim Reaper?   Apachai Hopachai: The Grim Reaper? EmptyThu May 17, 2012 10:32 pm

Walking through the city holding a large black umbrella, the small sinner was humming singing a song she used to sing with her papa. However papa was gone and she was alone, not that she looked upset. She seemed very amused as she walked through the city. She wore a black and white cotton short sleeves lace front bandage gothic Lolita dress. Beautiful black lace dangled almost everywhere as she walked in who boots. She suddenly stopped humming as she caught sight of a dark skinned man touching some flowers nearby. Giggling towards herself she decided that she was going to follow this man.

So far killing a bar full of men and exploding a car wasn’t enough to make this gothic girl happy. So as he walked she followed keeping her umbrella low so that he wouldn’t be able to see her face till after she reveals herself. As soon as he stopped she stopped. She giggled pretty loudly after hearing him speak. “Bad person? Oh I am not a bad person, I just want to play. I’ve been alone for a long time now with no to play with, I person like that can’t hardly be bad.” She sang as she lifted the umbrella high enough to show her face. She seemed unfazed by the strong aura although she had almost lost her umbrella.

She looked no older than a fourteen year old human girl, she was 4’10’’ and had gold eyes with a gothic style almost punk haircut that was purple. Batting her eyes, she smiled brightly at the man. “Would you like to play a game with?”
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Apachai Hopachai: The Grim Reaper?   Apachai Hopachai: The Grim Reaper? EmptySat May 19, 2012 6:07 pm

Gullible though he was, Apachai did not mistake his gut instinct about the girl and he was sure of it. All his life his gut had never been wrong and his highly trained body was telling him this girl had killing intent written all over her. what he couldn't decide is if the killing intent was aimed at him..or if it was aimed at someone she had already attacked. This made Apachai unhappy with the girl because now he thought she had hurt someone else and that definitely made her a bad person.

"bad people kill and you feel like death" He said as he decided not to drop his guard..but he didn't attack either. Apachai Hopachai did not strike first. He struck last and against ordinary people..it was the only strike of the match. Something about the girl felt inhumane. Thats why his instincts were saying she was a bad person. All of a sudden Apachai noticed something and it completely took his attention away from the girl before him for a moment.

There were children playing nearby. Apachai couldn't live with himself if they got hurt because of him. He'd have to be extra special careful....which he would only manage to do BECAUSE of the children..he'd never have control of his own strength otherwise. He knew the children as well from earlier this morning.. the group of local kids that hung out all the time. They were good people. They didn't need to get hurt.

He immediately snapped his attention back to the girl with a blank look on his face. It wasn't so much a poker face as it was an attempt of Apachai trying to form a plan. Trying..and failing. Other than kicking the girl so hard she reached the next city Apachai didn't think of anything else. "Apa...." He said it almost depressed because he had hoped his ability to make plans had gotten better since playing Othello tons of times with Honoka. Seems he was mistaken. However his guard went back up ( This is assuming the girl didn't do anything this whole time otherwise he would probably move against her if she did ) and he cried out "APAPAPA!" getting ready to make the bad person go away.

Last edited by Rena on Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Apachai Hopachai: The Grim Reaper?   Apachai Hopachai: The Grim Reaper? EmptyTue May 22, 2012 9:09 pm

Looking at this man, the sinner grinned widely as he spoke; the way he spoke made her want to laugh viciously, not because of how he spoke but what he said. Good people and bad people, they were both the same to her; to do good one had to be evil and if one was evil then they were good. However this man seemed different than most, he was almost childlike causing her to softly giggle.

“Does it bother you? Does it hurt you that I feel like death or does it hurt you that I hurt others? Do you really know what a good person is? Good people kill bad people, but then good people are also bad because they killed and killing is what they say wrong. However if it is alright to kill bad people, then killing is alright which means good and bad are the same and death is just a small scent people like to hide with their wasteful perfumes while others tend to be more realistic.”

As soon as she finished, her eyes suddenly caught sight of the children that were playing nearby. They looked so cute playing their little games of joy; she wondered how much cuter they would looked painted red with their own blood and how beautiful music they would make when their parents shriek in pain as to what had become of their darling children. Giggling again, her voice almost echoed, how she loved causing pain to others; it almost reminded her of a friend she once had. How she made him break down emotionally and physically and yet it had brought her great pleasure.

As the man looked back at her she smiled. “What’s wrong? You’re expression has changed although it isn’t very frightening. You know I hate the color of this place, in my opinion it needs a little more red in it.” she said upon hearing the “Apa”. Tilting her head in confusion, she suddenly smiled. “Apa? you make no sense, oh well… that is fine with me anyway.” She said as her body suddenly glowed as it changed. Her skin suddenly became from pale to dark, her eyes became yellow and six stars appear over her forehead; she had a mouth located on each palm of her hand, long black fingernails, Purple Heart shaped devil tail, and sharp vampire like fangs.

Laughing out loud she stuck out the palm of her hands showing off the devilish like mouths that were on them and unleashing a rampage of bala sized bombs that looked like bats but acted like smart bombs as they fallow the target that their eyes set on. These bombs create bala like explosion and are capable of following the target until they make contact. However, only two thirds were after the man while the other third was after the children. She wanted to bathe everyone in a beautiful pool of blood and make sure everyone had a taste of her reitsu.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Apachai Hopachai: The Grim Reaper?   Apachai Hopachai: The Grim Reaper? EmptyTue May 22, 2012 10:58 pm

Apachai didn't allow any of those bats to hit the children. In what seemed a rush of wind he had run and grabbed each into a hug so that they only exploded on him. Though he definitely looked a bit ragged because of his cloths getting hit by numerous small explosions he himself was pretty okay. That small amount of damage wouldn't hurt this behemoth..though it would have killed those innocent children.

"APA!" he said in an angry and monsterous roar as his body once again moved like a blur and his large fist came crashing down towards the girl's face with the full intent to shatter any facial features he could manage. However it didn't stop there. He began a flurry of attacks while repeatedly going, "Apapappapapapa" For each pa that sounded two blows would be struck towards the girl.

The girl had actually done something very wrong in Apachai's eye's and mind. He adored children and thought them to be more precious than anything else. They were one of the only things he could actually hold his might back towards so that they never got hurt because of him.

Any blow that missed the girl AND made contact with the ground would shatter the ground. this wouldn't stop apachai..but it was a slight testament to the power behind his punches. The man was big, strong, and insanely fast for his size. She had greatly underestimated him apparently..because she had been more focused on tricks than on him himself.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Apachai Hopachai: The Grim Reaper?   Apachai Hopachai: The Grim Reaper? EmptyThu May 24, 2012 4:33 pm

The purple haired sinner laughed in amusement as the man defended the children with his own body; however though the man’s clothes were torn apart he seemed pretty well alright making the girls giggles stop short. She didn’t think that was fun at all, she wanted to hear the beautiful requiem of children screaming and the beautiful sight of gore, not a knight in shining armor defending justice. Frowning in annoyance, she suddenly regained her composure as she smiled again. Yet again the man cried out apa; Suger had never once heard of the word before and therefor was very curious what an Apa was, but seeing as though each time he called out apa his reitsu would sky rocket it didn’t sound too good for her.

As the man moved so fast that he looked like he blurred, the girl grinned in amusement; she was pretty glad that she had finally found someone that could compete with her. The man’s fist came very fast and if it weren’t for the girls reflexes, it would have broken a couple of her teeth. Bending backwards she dodged the first punch, but as the rampage of fists began to come at her; it was beginning to get a bit difficult to dodge. Gold eyes narrowed as the forth punch just barely hit her and the fifth was coming straight at her. Lifting up her arm to protect her face, she created a bomba in her other hand; she hated being on the defense, which meant that she needed to turn the tables. As soon as the man’s fist contacted with her arm, she launched the bomba which exploded with the force of a cero.

The punch towards the arm made a slight crunching sound, causing the sinner to scream as she flew a good distance and smashed into the wall. Landing on her bottom she held her darkened blue bruised arm. “Dirty goody two-shoes…” she muttered as she held her arm in pain. She did underestimate him and so she wasn’t expecting to have been in so much pain from only one of his punches. If the man came back at her as she was in this state the girl would quickly launch herself in the air to keep her distance, however on her butt or hovered over the air the girl would look back at him in annoyance. “Is that any way to treat a girl?” she asked as she cracked her arm back into place; it would take a while for her regeneration to start, but for now she was mostly worried about the pain. She loved inflicting pain on others, but she didn’t really enjoy receiving it.

Acting somewhat stubborn about the fight that she started, she suddenly glows up as if she were to be really mad. “I can’t believe you ripped my dress. Papa wouldn’t like this, what so ever!” she said as she launched herself into the air, unless she was already in the air and then she would ignite before cannoning herself directly at him like a torpedo. If made contact than she would create a huge explosion and including making a crater in the floor, however if she doesn’t make contact she wouldn’t explode as she would quickly bounce back into the air and canon herself again and again from different angles(Five times in total). If she was caught by him; there wouldn’t be a massive crater in the ground, but she would still explode.

The girl was furious that he had torn her dress when he hit her, even though it was her fault the fight started and her fault for wearing a dress in the first place. However being a sinner, she refused to see her own mistakes and much rather turn her anger towards the man whom was only defending the children.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Apachai Hopachai: The Grim Reaper?   Apachai Hopachai: The Grim Reaper? EmptyFri May 25, 2012 6:38 pm

"APA!" He said in surprise as something exploded with much greater force on him this time during his flurry. This time the wound was not so small. The mighty man did not ignore the pain of this attack. Though he wasn't doing anything to show he was in great pain he was definitely no longer attacking wildly. Apachai was used to immense pain but it didn't mean it didn't still hurt him. However his reiatsu was now at it's peak. It was no longer rising rapidly. His inability to hold back was now clearly evident because the fight had barely started and he was already at his maximum.

However he fell over cartoon style when the girl yelled at him for ruining her dress. That wasn't really fair of her because apachai had only been protecting the children..which he voiced out in complaint as he quickly got up and regained his composure, "Apachai not cause this. Bad person cause this. Apachai just want to be left alone with children being safe and playful." when the girl started cannonballing from the sky Apachai didn't take any chances. He had been hit twice by something that exploded and he was positive it was from her...mainly because he couldn't understand how it could NOT be her. So he dodged the first time and witnessed the crater she caused in the ground and another explosion which he stayed back from, but then the girl just hopped up and started doing it again and again.

Apachai's brain, however, actually managed to think of something he thought would work.

On her fifth attempt at cannonballing at him, having avoided the other attempts with as little movement as possible to lower collateral damage to the area, He waited til the last second then quickly pivoted around the girl slamming his elbow into the back of her neck as she passed him. Between her own speed and the force of his blow, if it hit, She would have most likely bounced off the ground a few times instead of making a crater and getting back up.

"Apachai not like fighting, Can't bad person just go away and leave children alone?" He asked in a kind voice with sincere want for the person to simply go away.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Apachai Hopachai: The Grim Reaper?   Apachai Hopachai: The Grim Reaper? EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 4:08 pm

The gothic Lolita like girl had a deep scowl of her face; however the man’s reitsu was no longer rising rapidly. Yelling angrily at him, the man tumbled over before regaining his composer and confronting the little delinquent. Listening towards the man’s words only made her even angrier as she canon balled herself at him. With each miss, the girl got more and more furious causing the damage to increase within the area. Finally making her last attempt in hurting the man, the man did something new which deeply surprised the young sinner.

As she missed for the fifth time, she felt a sudden pain hit her in the back of the head so hard that it had sent her grinding face first into the floor. With her face down and her butt in the air, the shocked purple haired girl slowly cupped the back of her head with both hands as she whined a mumbled moan. “owe, owe, owe, owe…” she mumbled when the man spoke up asking her to leave. For a brief moment she just stayed in that position as if she were to be coming up with something danger, however in reality she was just waiting for the pain to cease so that she wouldn’t cry like a little child in front of the man.

All of a sudden, the girl began to giggle as if something were to be funny. Lifting up from the floor she turned to face the man; her face was full of scars from the grinding and she slightly had a nose bleed, but she paid no attention as she cracked her fingers. “Aw the poor softy wants the bad person to go away? Not happening. I hate children and I hate people who play the hero. Everything I hate, I destroy and that includes you!” she screamed as she pulled out her ribboned whip and charged at him.

As the girl got close enough towards the man she suddenly vanished appearing from above; with a twirl of her ribbon like whip she attempted to wrap the whip around the man’s throat. If she succeeds than seeing as though she is in an alley way; she would jump attempt to hang him by flipping herself over the staircase and pulling with her brute force, but if she misses then she would instead attempt seven slashes across his chest before attempting to touch his shoulder (Which would explode as soon as she touches it).
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Apachai Hopachai: The Grim Reaper?   Apachai Hopachai: The Grim Reaper? EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 6:06 am

( Sorry it took so long..had to get the groove back.. lots of crap has happened.)

Apachai listened to what the girl had to say and hadn't moved while she was down, but now he was frowning. She made it perfectly clear that she intended to hurt the children AND him or at least try to on the latter of that subject. This meant battle would occur whether Apachai tried to stop it or not. When this clicked in. All of the experiences Apachai had been through showed through and his face once again went blank, unlike before when he was trying to think..he was now entirely focused on beating the girl into nothing.

This mindset, caused by all his innocent dealings within the worst circles imaginable, was also the reason he answered the phone with threats instead of normally like most people. It was also the reason he was so dangerous to those around him except children. This mindset was the Grim Reaper of Muay Thai..

As the girl's whip came at him to try and strangle him he put one hand up so that it got snagged along with his neck..keeping it from choking him. "APAPAPA!?!" As she went to try and yank him into the air he simply grabbed onto a nearby ladder, since they WERE in an alleyway in the middle of a major city in Columbia, allowing him to stay put instead. after her initial jump's oomph was used up he grabbed the whip with his other hand and yanked HER towards HIM.

Assuming she simply got yanked and came straight towards him. "APA!" He would feign a punch that would damn near smack her in the face..only for his left knee to go up and smash into her torso with all the might the big man was capable of.

If this didn't happen however.. well.. Apachai couldn't plan ahead worth a damn..so he didn't have a plan that far ahead just yet, but he would do whatever he could to get the whip thing around his neck OFF his neck even if that meant using both hands to snap it, assuming that was possible.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Apachai Hopachai: The Grim Reaper?   Apachai Hopachai: The Grim Reaper? EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 7:46 pm

(It’s alright.)

Reappearing from above the sinner twirled her ribbon like whip around the man’s throat, not noticing that he had kept his arm up to prevent himself from strangling. Jumping up, she was suddenly brought down with such force towards the man. “Damn it!” she screeched knowing what was coming for her. How she hated this human; she couldn’t stand the hero type. She saw nothing, but death for those types of people. She didn’t understand why he would protect children he didn’t know, why anyone would try to protect people they don’t know. What have strangers ever done for them?

Coming in fast she was smacked right in the face, before his left knee came up at her. Taking this as an opportunity she suddenly took hold of his leg in order to explode it as he knee’s her in the torso. Blood gushed out of her mouth as she was thrown in midair; hugging her chest, she slammed into the building wall before breaking through the building. Her face hurt from the smack to her face and it was bruised an ugly color. Her lower ribs were broken and were causing her to be in excruciating pain. How she wished that her papa was here; surely he could have taught this hero a thing or two about giving up.

Looking back at the human, she saw him snap her ribbons as if they were nothing; she slightly growled in anger before spitting blood. How she was going to make him suffer for that; she wanted him to suffer and die already, but her ribs hurt too much to do so. Grinning looking quite sadistic, the sinner than began to gather a huge amounts of energy from the area around her creating a massive sphere which sparkled brightly. The area around her soon began to spark around the sphere while the sphere begins to gale and expel a colorful band or radiation of Northern Lights-ques aurora.

Giggling uncontrollably she held the destructive sphere out as if it were just a bouncing ball of some sort. “That hurt me really badly, you’re lucky papa wasn’t around or he would have had to punish you. Sadly my dark spirit bomb isn’t as fun, but it is very beautiful don’t you think?” she asked as she raised it to show him a good view of it. The massive energy was as strong as a cero oscura and the massive destruction was just as bad with a wider range. Giggling again, the Gothic sinner suddenly vanished and reappeared again above the man. “This is officially over!” she screeched wildly as she flung the bomb downwards.

This blast was very dangerous towards herself and Apachai seeing as though she was too close, however she didn’t care of the results as long as he was dead. She really hoped he was evil; cause than in death they could play again and again in hell together always, but then again if he was good than she hoped that when he takes his last breath that no soul reaper would find him. hollows were almost as fun as humans…
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Apachai Hopachai: The Grim Reaper?   Apachai Hopachai: The Grim Reaper? EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 8:03 pm

Apachai Hopachai had no special abilities beyond his own massive physical might and speed so he was unable to do much more than throw his hands up to protect his head and upper torso like a shield against the girls massive big ball attack. When it was over..Apachai stood there smoking with half his cloths destroyed and the other half in ruins, but he was still standing.

"Apa!" He cried out as he rushed the girl with a sucker punch aimed straight for the gut. If this connected that same arm's elbow would snap up and get the girl in the lower jaw. If THAT hit he'd continue with a roundhouse kick to the girls side. The beating would continue until the girl managed to stop him. He'd change up his attacks and patterns using his muay thai martial arts but otherwise he'd simply continue to try to beat the girl into a bloody mess.

She used an attack that had actually done massive damage to apachai, but right now apachai was hopped up on adrenaline which was the very reason he had the strength to move his body to try and pummel the girl. Those children were in danger and that thought enraged the wild Apachai's adrenaline rush into a beating of pure fury. There was little to be done that could slow down or stop apachai at this point. Though the girl was sure to do something that would cause such an event to occur.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apachai Hopachai: The Grim Reaper?   Apachai Hopachai: The Grim Reaper? Empty

Back to top Go down

Apachai Hopachai: The Grim Reaper?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: World of the Living :: Bogota-
Jump to: