Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Summer Snow I_vote_lcapSummer Snow I_voting_barSummer Snow I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Summer Snow Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Summer Snow Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Summer Snow Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Summer Snow Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Summer Snow Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Summer Snow Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Summer Snow Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Summer Snow Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Summer Snow Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Summer Snow Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Summer Snow Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Summer Snow

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 250 Points

Summer Snow Empty
PostSubject: Summer Snow   Summer Snow EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 4:38 am

Mizore was out in St. Louis at this time of year. Usually she stays in cold storage areas until the heat dies down around 6:00, but she was actually outside at the height of the sun. It was, however, below 0 degrees celsius and snowing. It wouldn't have snowed if Mizore wasn't there to push the temperature down below 0 degrees celsius, but it did because of her passive ability to make places colder than what they should be. And, while it was snowing, the purple haired girl was eating strawberry ice cream on top of the St. Louis arc.

This purple short-haired girl was wearing nothing but a white and indigo long-sleeved, shoulderless sweater, a short green and white striped skirt, and knee-high boots. She was having a delightful time eating her ice cream on top of the cold, metal arc of St. Louis, gazing down and looking on the humans enjoying their days. She was glad that the kids didn't have school, and were having snowball fights below.

It was just a beautiful day. In fact, what made it so much better was that no one was annoying her, distracting her by these mind blowing visions of apparently what was supposed to be about a goddess' life... Ice goddess, to be exact, and she looked like Mizore. Yet, Mizore can't believe that she can be this ice goddess... It didn't seem anything like her whatsoever... One of the visions she had was about the ice goddess freezing over the entire battlefield of a warzone, completely ending a day of war with a single swoop, as if freezing the angry intentions of all the soldiers with the snow... However, the day was called, "A christmas miracle", and both sides stopped fighting just for that single day in WWI.

Her mind comes back to the future, just losing 3 minutes of her life by falling into the vision... All the while, her reiatsu had been released out on full power as much as it can be on full power at stage 1, practically making herself a beacon of purish reaistu pressure, which is more clean and purer than most other reaitsu... However, someone was now coming into her area, about to disrupt her peaceful, quiet, isolated moment.
Back to top Go down
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski

Summer Snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Snow   Summer Snow EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 4:52 am

Summer Snow T125145076151c44cc3a1dafb37ba0bec93b81ee3796a
(How Ty dresses when out and about)

Tyler was out and about, on one of his rare moments out into the human world, mostly to download the latest updates for his tablet computer. It was one of his small fashions, every few months or so he would travel(as permitted) to check out the newest human technology and to update his tablets programs to the most up-to-date versions. But he had to admit this was the first time he had ventured to North America....he tried to remember the name of the city.....Saint Luis?

He was dressed rather lightly for the snowy weather, but it didnt really bother him that much, most of his skin was covered, and he did feel the occasional chill. When he did feel too cold he just ducked into one of the businesses just to make sure he didnt catch anything that he might bring back t the soul society.

He stopped in front of a store and looked through....checking for a name on the door, it was called....The Source. He shrugged and went inside and looked around for a little while, seeing what was the newest technologies out on the shelves, not touching anything...trying to be as forgetable as possible if anyone saw him. After about ten minutes he left the store and looked up and down the street.

Something tho...something hit him like a wrecking ball, in his left hand was a large guitar case, something he used to carry his sword in, it looked inoculous enough incase someone saw him to ignore it. He moved into the shadows of an alley and headed towards the 'beacon of Reitsu' not pulling out the sword yet until he knew who and what it was.
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record

Summer Snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Snow   Summer Snow EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 4:36 pm

Spoiler:

Mizore notices someone entering the city of St. Louis, and that certain someone was apparently a shinigami... Funny story that reminds her of, she nearly got killed by a shinigami because she thought the shinigami was killing the souls of dead people and not sending them to the afterlife... It is too bad, and she felt real sorry for putting the man in the hospital for a couple months.

She hops up and puts her ice cream on the top of the very tall arch, and hops off the arch. She sped to the ground and landed softly on the snow. She then starts walking, trying to find the shinigami. A couple 5 minutes later, she sees him, but she is hiding behind a corner, wanting to see what he is doing in the human world. She can't stop him from sensing presence, even though she can easilly hide out of his view.

As she was hiding, she was sucking on her neverending blow pop, which always tasted better in cold weather.
Back to top Go down
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski

Summer Snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Snow   Summer Snow EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 5:00 pm

Was attempting to find where the being was, and set the guitar case down on the ground and opened it. Drawing out his weapon and affixing it to his side, just incase this was a hollow, he was alone but he figured he could handle himself pretty well, unless it was alot stronger then the Reitsu reading was fooling him. He closed the guitar case and pushed it with his foot in behind a garbage container to a point where noone hopefully would see it.

He stepped back into the mouth of the alley way and looked for the being that was causing his senses to go off, he couldnt find the being tho. His hand sat on the hilt of his weapon ready for a quick draw as he slowly moved to the far side of the mouth of the alley so that he could see around the corner with out sticking his head out of the alley and putting his own head at risk.

Seeing what appeared to be a girl sucking on a lolipop, he thought nothing of her at first.
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record

Summer Snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Snow   Summer Snow EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 1:28 am

Mizore backed away when she saw the man turn his head around the alley way. He looked harmless enough, and he felt as if he was weaker than she was, but only slightly. So if a fight was to ensue, she'd have a slight advantage...

As soon as the shinigami looked at her, she turns away and walks back towards the St. Louis Arch, not wanting to start a conversation with the shinigami. She also wanted to get to eat her ice cream as well...

If the shinigami was paying attention, then he would've noticed that Mizore wasn't leaving any footprints in the snow... Odd, since most humans put imprints in snow but Mizore doesn't. It's a perk to being an ice goddess (or, as she would say, a human with ice powers).

(if it's going to be a social thread, you need to start the conversation XD... Mizore won't ever start a conversation.. and yes, crap post, I know)
Back to top Go down
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski

Summer Snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Snow   Summer Snow EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 1:34 am

He watched her walk away and decided to follow...at a distance at first, studying her, not sure what to make of her, it was obvious that she wasn't a hollow, but the way she lit up told him she wasn't a normal human either. She was headed towards some kind of huge arch, another thing he didnt understand but that isn't why he was there.

He moved from alley way to alley way trying to keep out of sight of the woman, figuring while she could feel him maybe he could make it harder for her to be able to tell where he was via keeping out of sight. He continued to study her, trying to figure out what else made her different from a Shinigami, Hollow or a human.

He followed her all the way to the arch and watched her from a fireescape out of sight of her and the local humans if they happened to spot him.

Last edited by Tyler_Ty_Lomanski on Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 325 points

Summer Snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Snow   Summer Snow EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 3:11 am

Summer Snow Plaguedoctor

With fresh snow on the ground and an icy chill in the air, a solitary figure walked slowly across a plowed path a few a=yards away from the famous St. Louis Arch, the masterpiece of architecture beaming with pride as it stood amid the weather without so much as a complaint. The figure clad in a garb of old, a plague doctor's uniform to be exact. The being released no spiritual energy into the air, as it walked with the weight of one ton. Its steps shacking the Earth slightly, the force causing a nearby tree to release its load of snow from its branches upon those below. The masked being could not help but laugh a sweet laugh as it twirled its pointer stick, which mine as well had been a walking stick, considering the Sinner's height.

Albatross walked the human plane once again, after its death at Karakura several weeks ago. The sinner felt rejuvenated being alive again, and even more powerful than before, or so it thought anyways. The three foot tall sinner walked quietly, its robe soaked at the edges from the snow. Its hooked mask seeming to pierce the chill, as scented herbs freshened the air, that were placed inside the mask. Albatross has been bored the past few days, its mind weary of hollows and shinigami alike, having had its fill, for the moment, of death and destruction. As it moved closer to the Arch, the rogue sinner obtained quite a bit of attention, but not much else, as it seemed nobody wanted to approach the heavy being, completely disguised.

Out of pure chance, energy seemed to flood the air from above, as the hidden sinner felt the presence of a purer kind of energy from above, but doing nothing at the moment, the powerful sinner stayed where it was, as it took a heavy step behind another tree, which then dropped its snow upon Albatross, ironically covering the being from sight for the moment. Albatross face peaking out from the snow pile as it watched a body fall from the Arch.

"A suicide?" It thought, before it noticed the human, or whatever it was, land safely, on the ground. At that moment Albatross felt another presence in the vicinity, that of a shinigami. With a soft sigh, Albatross poked its head out further from its pile of snow, as it followed quietly as it could, air walking, as to not make a shift in the ground with its massive weight.

Albatross proceeded to follow, what now appeared to be a young woman, dress rather scantily for the temperature outside. The sinner's numerous voices inside its head seeming to pick out all the details in the area, the sinner memorizing the girl's face, all the while keeping its own spiritual energy under wraps for the moment. The sinner not wanting to cause a disturbance just yet. With a sinister grin, underneath its mask, Albatross disappeared quietly into the scenery, despite its awkward appearance, the rogue now noticing the physical presence of the shinigami now. A stalker stalking another stalker who stalked the strange girl.

Albatross watched the scene from the rooftops as it chuckled softly from above. The disguised being watching keenly, as it sees the shinigami go from alley to alley, following the woman. All the while its numerous voices of absorbed souls spoke with one another on what to do. Some screamed bloodshed, others stated peace. The turmoil, overall was ignored by Albatross as it stayed silent.

Perhaps only five minutes past, perhaps more, perhaps less, but Albatross could not contain its interest any longer as it broke cover, as it took to the sidewalk, making clear to everyone that itself, Albatross existed to the world. The sinner pointing at the shinigami it had been following with its pointer stick, non-aggressively. The sinner speaking in the voice of a young girl, perhaps only about ten years old. "Stalker!"
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record

Summer Snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Snow   Summer Snow EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 3:52 am

Mizore's head turns around as soon as she hears the word stalker, and sees the shinigami again and an unusual man wearing a renaissance plague doctor suit... She, however, blinks nonchalantly a couple times, giving no expression on her face. She then turns her head around and walks a good 20 feet, now back at the base of the Arch.

She then uses her version of flash step (I don't know what Sig Dei's version is called, so she'll call it Ice step...), ice step, to get back to the top of the arch. She picks up her Strawberry Ice Cream again, which still tasted frozen just as if she had first pulled it out of the container. She took a bite out of it and waited for the others to come up, and she knew they will come cause... Well, that's what stalky people do... Just like her.

When they come up, she'll stare at them while she continued eating her strawberry ice cream, with an expression on her face that, if anyone read her expression, was waiting for them to say something first...
Back to top Go down
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski

Summer Snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Snow   Summer Snow EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 4:02 am

Is surprised by the being that appeared behind him and his hand actually partially drew the Zanpakuto at his side. Instead he lept upwards and backwards towards a fire escape that was above them thrusting a hand out and whispering something casting the Kidou Sekienton, a blast of white energy would hit the ground at his feet and creates a growing mass of smoke(like a ninja smoke bomb) obscuring site of him as he lept away.

He continued to leap back and forth up the fire escape up to the roof of the building attempting to continue to have sight of him obscure from both the other beings. He still wasn't sure what to make of either of them, and was wondering if he should send for a reinforcement from the Gotei. He was pretty confident in his abilities, but there were two of these complete unknowns, and he had no idea what they could do.

He pushed the Zanpakuto back into its sheath properly, and knelt on the edge of the roof watching what was now two of them. Just watching for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

Summer Snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Snow   Summer Snow EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 4:51 am

Giggling loudly, Albatross squirmed with delight as it sped out of the way immediately as it felt the surge of spiritual energy come from the shinigami; and having eons of experience, Albatross dodged the kidou which fired, as it created a smokescreen. Though it mattered little, as Albatross could hear every little thing inside its sphere of influence, the sinner knew exactly where the shinigami was, and not to mention where the girl had sped off to. The pristine Arch not being too far off. Albatross heard all, and could smell the scent of everything in its area.

Not wanting to cause an annoyance to itself for the moment, Albatross withdrew for the moment, as it had already had its fill of fighting for the moment. Charging forward with great speed, befitting Albatross' level of power, the sinner flew towards Arch, ignoring the shinigami for the moment. Snow being shoved to the side as the draft of wind behind Albatross created small gusts of wind. Within but a few moments, Albatross took into account where everybody was, and was prepared for any form of disturbance, but for the moment, Albatross stopped at the edge of the Arch. The sinner's feet resting on the cold metal high up in the sky.

Albatross' sheer weight not doing anything to the metal, as the rogue sinner air walked, not wanting to damage the building below, as high up as it was. The excited being giggling softly, in a nonviolent nature. Its white eyes peering from behind its bird-like mask, of zanpakuto metal strength. The fresh scents of herbal plants and spices drifted into the air.

"Why, hello there!" Albatross spoke nonchalantly in the voice of a child, its three foot tall stature being everything but intimidating. "Beautiful scenery, so much white! Ahh pristine white... And even the snow is perfect snowball making material... He-he-he!" Albatross addressed Mizore, though it did not know the girl's name at the moment. Giggling again, with the voice of a young girl, Albatross twirled its pointer stick in its left hand like a baton.

Waving slightly, Albatross greeted the scantily clad girl. "He-he-he! Hi there!" Albatross spoke, as it kept track of where the shinigami was, full knowing from past experience how arrogant they can be towards other races, hollow or otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record

Summer Snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Snow   Summer Snow EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 5:32 am

(OOC: Ty, do you know that there are no buildings around the arch that are as tall as the arch itself? If you need help, just look via google images... yeah... just letting you know... In fact, I should just post this picture right now Razz
Spoiler:
... Yeah, the arch is the big metal thing XD)

Mizore watches and listens to the weird plague doctored man, talking about the pristine, beautiful snow fields... It truly did look beautiful... Everything covered in a white blanket of snow, bringing the beauty and purity of the world to full fruition. With this thought on her mind, she grew a smile as she looked at the snow as the man/woman/thing talked. Near the end of its speech, she peered off the edge of the Arch and saw the shinigami trying to stalk her, even though he is failing by not being able to follow rule number one of stalking... Try to stalk and see who you are stalking, and not being seen while doing so... Failing on both parts...

When the thing was done speaking, Mizore looked at the 3 foot tall being and says to it, "You are right, mr. laughing thing... This snow is as pure as a saint's heart, yes indeed... I like you right now, because all who love snow must have a white heart... -

(OOC: Iiiironnyyyyyyy... Lol [White heart for a sinner...])

- My name is Mizore, and who might you be?"

All the while saying this, her tone of voice was both uninterested, yet anticipative... Interested, yet uninterested... She waits for the being response... After it's response, she lets the upper half of her body hang off the edge of the Arch, her hair falling downwards towards the ground. She then says to the shinigami, "Why are you down there and alone, Shinigami person? Come up here and enjoy the snow... While you're at it, why not introduce yourself?"

She then flips herself up and waits for the shinigami to climb up here, and also waits for him to introduce himself.
Back to top Go down
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski

Summer Snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Snow   Summer Snow EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 4:35 pm

Ty sighed and hoped off the second floor roof and landed gracefully on the pavement bellow, he didnt shunpo or anything he just walked casually towards the base of the Arch as they continued their conversation. He wasn't exactly in a rush, as he didnt know who or what these beings were, so he didnt trust them and had to be a little weary of the two of them. When he reached the base he just lept up the side landing occasionally until he made it all the way to the top....about 2 individual jumps.

"I am the Ghost, who and what are you two." He exclaimed simply and to the point. His left hand not very far from his Zanpakuto just incase he had to fight. He didnt necessarily like the idea of fighting two completely unknown creatures but that would not cause him to back down if he had too.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

Summer Snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Snow   Summer Snow EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 5:38 pm

Eyeing the woman with interest, from behind its mask, Albatross let out a dutiful yawn as it stretched its arms and waist, as it listened to the girl reply. The sinner laughing darkly in its soul at the idea of having a white, pure, heart. Especially since Albatross had no organs to speak of, being made out of pure souls which it had collected over time. However as the conversation continued, Albatross smiled an cloaked grin as it bowed to the woman in courtesy. When she had asked for its name.

"Why, I am but the doctor of cures! Miss Mizore! I am known as Albatross!" The sinner spoke with great gusto as it pointed to city behind the Arch with energy and fervor. Its voice still unchanged. "And I must thank you for the compliment, it has been quite a while since I've been called anything but a quack! He-he-he!" Albatross laughed as it tilted its head downward to see the shinigami coming on up the Arch. But as soon as Mizore seemed to stand up, is when Albatross decided to sit down upon the cold metal.

The sinner's robbed and covered legs dangling off the side of the large building, as the shinigami made its grand appearance. He went by the title of The Ghost for whatever reason, but Albatross did not truly care at the moment, a name is better then no name.

Moving its neck in the direction of the Ghost, Albatross did not respond to the man's question. The sinner full knowing the problems which may ensue. So the being of souls kept its spiritual energy completely under wraps, as it giggled again, the monster in human form full of laughter this day, for some reason.

But as the Ghost stopped talking, Albatross spoke, "Well Mister Ghost! I am but a human with great powers if you cannot already tell," Albatross lied perfectly from ages of experience at doing so, that the sinner almost fooled itself that it was a human. "You see, Mister Ghost Shinigami, and Miss Mizore, I am but an age old human who has lived from the era of the plague!" Albatross loved lying for some reason, it brought it joy, but as it continued talking it laughed to itself, since art of the lie was true, the being known as Albatross had lived a long life after all.

"I will not release my energy, mind you, as it would only lure hollows to the area, and I do not feel like killing today."
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record

Summer Snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Snow   Summer Snow EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 3:42 am

"I wouldn't understand why people would call you a quack, other than wearing the... Out of place clothing... You understand," Mizore says before the Ghost came up here.

Then the shinigami came onto the arch and then states who he was and what he wanted to know from her and Albatross... She waits til Albatross was done speaking. Then she says to Ghost in an uninterested tone, "Can't you tell? I am a human, just like everyone else... I just have special powers over ice and snow... That's all..."

When she says this, she holds out her hand and a spikey orb of ice forms in the palm of her hand. It glowed a light blue/cyan glow from the center, giving of a little unstable reiatsui in it. Then she closes her hand, crushing the ice crystal orb in her hand. She the opened the palm of her hand and allowed the particles of ice to flow away in the wind...

She then walks towards ghost until her face was practically inches away from Ghosts... She then says a little bit annoyed like, and with each word that comes out of her mouth causes cold air to blow against Ghosts face, "I know why you are called Ghost... It's because anyone can see right through you. I know you're type all too while... Loners that usually don't travel in groups, not trusting anyone in the slightest. Thinking that anyone can be a potential enemy... So why don't you try and materialize, and give use your real name... The only reason that I'd believe that you won't use your actual name is probably because you think that Death Note was real..."

She has been watching a lot of anime lately, mostly retro ones from the 21st century... She then backs away after shooting an icy cold glare into Ghost's eyes, giving him the impression that she was not happy that he was being so secretive.

She sits back down where she was, which practically looked untouched by her and remained acting untouched as she was sitting on it. She then took another bite of her icy cold ice cream... Delicious...
Back to top Go down
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski

Summer Snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Snow   Summer Snow EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 3:51 am

Just chuckled at the little persons comments an then turned and stared right into the eyes of Mizore, no matter how powerful people were there was something completely eerie about how his Silver eyes seems to stare into anothers eyes. "Incorrect actually, there is a very simple reason why I am called Ghost." He replied, his body suddenly mistifying becoming a spector, not due to a Shinigami power or skill. This was an ability he brought back from death "Its because I am literally a dead man who returned to life."

This was no parlour trick in any fashion, after a moment his body resolidifies, his eyes never leaving Mizores eyes. "So don't pretend to think you know anything about anyone, because once you think you know.....you find out just how wrong you are.

He turned on his heel and headed back down the arch, less interested in either of these two individuals anymore.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

Summer Snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Snow   Summer Snow EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 4:12 am

Looking at Mizore as she spoke, the sinner could not help but laugh in its mind, as the comments were spot on, for such a young looking girl. Though as the shinigami took the comments in an unwarranted way, the sinner just shrugged and laughed loudly as he turned to leave.

"Come now, Mr. Ghost, don't be such a bore, especially by taking the insults so literally. Such a serious person will only bring undo stress. Come now Mr. Stalker, come and socialize for once." Albatross spoke in its voice, as it tapped the metal with its pointer stick. Whether the shinigami decided to stay or leave was of no concern of the sinner's but company is more interesting at times with more people.

Watching the ice cream, Albatross groaned to itself in its childish voice, as it clacked its heels together over the edge. The city bustling with activity, as the sound even reached all the way to the top of the Arch. Looking around, Albatross spoke again, as it stood up, brushing off its clothing with a few pats.

"Hmm? I must ask, one thing, your a human you say? Miss Mizore? Well then, are you perhaps part of the so called Coalition? Just out of curiosity of course. As it seems every human I meet nowadays joins up with that organization." The sinner grinned from beneath its mask, as it walked to the opposite side of the Arch, and looked down, to see the tranquil snow.
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record

Summer Snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Snow   Summer Snow EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 8:38 pm

Mizore felt as if she did say the truth, and wasn't at all intimidated by Ghost's phasing ability... However, she felt as if she hurt the man's feelings since he was walking away all pouty like... So she holds out her hand and forms a crystal bowl, just like the one she was eating ice cream out of. Then she reaches into her pull-over sweater's pocket and grabs a piece of hershey's chocolate, then puts it in the bowl. After picking up some snow and putting it in the bowl, she turned the snow into ice cream. However, due to the chocolate in the bowl, the ice cream became chocolate ice cream. She hands the bowl over to the Ghost and says, "I apologize if I was a little harsh... Don't be pouty and leave because of that..."

Whether he takes the ice cream or not, she walks back to the edge of the arch and dangles her legs off of it. Then Albatross asked her a question, asking her whether she was in the Coalition or not...

She had heard of the Coalition, but only the name and nothing else... She had always been wanting to know more about it, so she asks the 3 foot being a simple question after giving him a response...

"No, I am not. In fact, I don't know what the Coalition is. Can you inform me of what it is?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Summer Snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Snow   Summer Snow Empty

Back to top Go down

Summer Snow
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: World of the Living :: Other Areas-
Jump to: