Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Ashen Reinhart (being modded I_vote_lcapAshen Reinhart (being modded I_voting_barAshen Reinhart (being modded I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Ashen Reinhart (being modded I_vote_lcapAshen Reinhart (being modded I_voting_barAshen Reinhart (being modded I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Ashen Reinhart (being modded Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Ashen Reinhart (being modded Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Ashen Reinhart (being modded Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Ashen Reinhart (being modded Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Ashen Reinhart (being modded Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Ashen Reinhart (being modded Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Ashen Reinhart (being modded Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Ashen Reinhart (being modded Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Ashen Reinhart (being modded Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Ashen Reinhart (being modded Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Ashen Reinhart (being modded Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Ashen Reinhart (being modded

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Ashen Reinhart (being modded Empty
PostSubject: Ashen Reinhart (being modded   Ashen Reinhart (being modded EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 8:23 pm

Vizard Template

Basic Information

Name: Ashen Reinhart
True Age: 1567
Sex: Male
Personality: While father and son may look similar, Ashen Reinhart is nothing like his father in personality. He is rash, and violent, he acts without thinking although he is far from stupid. Ashen isn't driven to fight when an innocent is hurt, or when an arrancar needlessly kills, he just fights because he can, or because he enjoys it. He has no real dislike for most races, although he's not fond of the shinigami of the gotei 13 by any streatch, due to past experiences with them, from before he had even discovered his powers.

Ashen has bad experiences in the past with the gotei thirteen and is wary of its members. He is not completely uncaring as he hopes to one day find a way to help those in the rukongai, even though the living conditions have improved greatly. Ashen suffers from a similar rage his father has learned to control, but its not as easy for him, although its very rare that the rage breaks loose.

Ashen is cold to others, he rarely smiles, and only around someone he knows, and likes very well. He resents Jensen for the promise he made and couldn't keep. He dismisses the idea of good and bad, and sees things like an arrancar killing and eating a human as natural, or when a quincy arrives to defend that human. He just sees it as it is, a constant struggle to survive, kill or be killed, and he preferes it that way.

Around friends he is pretty closed off, not speaking much. He listens to what people have to say and gives them adivce he thinks will help, but never talks about his problems. He's not very social, or good with strangers, and would not make a good leader. He can't abide following either, he preferes to go it alone, but if he met a person he truly respected, he would have no problem following them. Very rarely he likes to drink and when he does he becomes allot more open and freindly, less interested in fighting and can be much easier to be around.

Like his father, Ashen plays by the rules of combat, and will not interviene in a fight, and will not fight a person 2 on 1. He himself sees two against him as a great challenge though and will accept. The only time Ashen would double team an opponant is if his life is in danger, or in the off chance his ally is a good freind What would really annoy him is if someone came to his aid, whether he can take the opponant or not, and dispise those who see him as weak or take pity and protect him. Ashen, while he's not arrogant of his power, has a habit of fighting with anything or anyone who will put up a fight or are stronger than he is, although he wont force someone to fight, as thats their choice and he's not going to force it.

When it comes to killing, Ashen is not to pushed, While he may love to fight, he sees no reason to kill some one, and will show mercy, unless there is a reason to finish them. His logic behind this is if he spares an opponant, that person may try to become stronger, andd provide and even greater challenge in the future. He has a tendancy to go easier on women than men, and shows concern if he hurts a girl, but he never underestimates them.

Likes: Ashen likes to fight, he likes respect, and likes to drink on occasion. He likes a good challenge too.
Fears: He doesn't fear much, only being disabled so that he can not fight, losing control of his rage, and losing those very close to him, such as his inner hollow, and Zanpahuto. He also hates his father, and those who look down on him or get in his way in a fight.

Character Appearance

Height: 6'0”
Weight: 165
Physical Traits: Ashen is taller and less muscualar than his father, but he shares the same face and hair color, and it would be easy for some one to mistake him for Jensen. However unlike his father his skin is a little paler, and he has his mothers eyes, a light brown green color. His hair, while brown is shorter too, but not by much, although he always has it tied back in a braid, with the bangs of his fringe framing his face.

Clothing: Ashen wears a veriety of clothing, commonly Zipup hoodies or long, hooded coats, long sleave'd t shirts, and jeans or carco pants. His most common out fit is A long red hooded coat, with a while longsleeved shirt qith red spiralss on the sleeves that go down to his soulders, black cargo pants and skating shoes. He also usually wears leather gloves.

Accessories: Ashen has a pair of steel backed, leather vambraces that protect his forearms. They are strenghtened with his reiatsu to withstand the sealed Zanpakuto of a captain leveled fighter, and shikai of anything lower. They can also withstand the force of a cero or equivelent, but are likely to break after that.

Ashen also carry's his fathers sword, a cross hilt broadsword. There's nothing special about it, its mearly a plain iron broadsword that somehow survived the trials of time.

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Ashen fights like a demon, using quick slashes of his duel zanpakuto to barrage opponants with blows, and when waiting for them become overwhelmed before attacking with heavy attacks. He is skilled at fighting with his weapons, and can switch between duel wielding and wieilding the heavier of his weapons in two hands to deliver heavier strikes before switching back, or using the lighter blade on its own if he's fighting in enclosed spaces.

Ashen can not sense an apponants power well, but he uses a series of attacks, usually at the start of a fight to guage his opponants over all skills and abilities in a fight. He relies on his speed, strenght and intense durability to get close and overwhelm an opponant, and can back that up with basic kido, or long ranged attacks like his cero, although his reiatsu can hold him back in that area..

uses hado and cero, even though both are weak, but only to distract an opponant, before using shunpo to close the distance and renew his stream of attacks. He fights so violently that he neglects to defend and lacks a good defense, although he can take allot of hits campared to allot of people.

He does not hold back in combat even against people weaker than him. Some would believe this to be cruel but he sees it as nothing more than the way of battle. He believes that to get stronger a person must fight to his last or they will never lean.
Ashen

Fighting styles: During each of the various styles, Ashen's speed and strength will change as stated below,

Duel wielding: When duel weilding, Ashen's speed and strength are even, allowing him to attack quickly and do good damage, but not as much as damage or speed if he were using two handed or fighting right up close.

Two handed: Ashen relies more on his strenght when using his main blade two handed, and uses heavier more damaging strikes at the expense of speed.

Close range: Close range is when Ashen is using his dagger on its own. He moves and attacks faster but he can't do as much damage, although it allows for fighing in area's that would not allow for swinging a bigger weapon, or if he needs to keep close to someone without the effective area of his being cancelled out.

He can switch to a different style once per post.

Strengths: Ashen is fast and strong, but his true power lies in his amazing durability and ressistance to pain(he could take an average cero to the chest without flinching.), born from years of combat. He is incredably skilled with his blades, although not master level.

Weaknesses: Ashen Can't sense well, he can't heal like a shinigami, he is weak at hand to hand,he has weak hado, although he can use the basics. (can't use kido above (40)) and Bakudo is useless to him. He has hierro when he's using his mask but its below average and his cero isn't much to fret about. He is also wreckless, and has a bad habit of rushing into traps.

Zanpakuto & Kidou

Sealed Appearance: Ashen's sealed Zanpakuto are a katana and tanto. The Katana is 35” with a 7” handle, and the Tanto is about a 2 foot in total. Both hilts are of the same design, a dimond shaped gaurd. The Scabbards of both weapons are red, and the various metal parts are of silver.

Spirit’s Name: Fura Ana Astrum

Spirit’s Appearance: Fura Ana are an identical pait of twins, they are lilth, but not very tall. Both have short black hair that falls to just above the shoulder in lenght, and dark bluegrey eyes. Fura Ana is pretty, and some what resembles Celestia. Both have black hair, fura's is short ana's is long and tied back with a black bow and they dress like the picture below. Fura is the one in black, and is the one in the white shirt.

Ashen Reinhart (being modded Konach13

Spirit’s Personality: Although they are twins, and one spirit, both have seperate personalities that tend to oppose each other. Fura is quite and cold, and is the side that pushes ashen to fight. She hates Ashen's inner hollow and is jeleous that ashen let him stay rather than destroy him when he had the choice. Fura is the most dominent in the katana.

Ana is more open and friendly, she pushes Ashen to be more friendly and talkative, and loves her sister greatly. She is kind towards the inner hollow although she never gets to speak with him as she never leaves Fura's side, the pair being inseperable. Ana is the dominant spirit in the tanto.

Inner World: The inner world is a large gothic house, surrounded by a small stone wall and a huge meadow of long grass that blows about in a constant breeze. The house is in the very centre of the world. With four paths leading from the edged that is pure darkness. The darkness is where the inner hollow resides. The house itself is large on the outside, and impossibly huge on the inside, with a maze of rooms that only Fura Ana know how to navigate, or manipulate as they can change the layout at will. The only room that stays constant is the foyer, and the only door that wont lead you to anywhere else is the front door.
Kidou: Spell #: 1 Spell Name: Shō (Thrust)
Spell #: 4 Spell Name: Byakurai (Pale Lightning)
Inferuno Dogou (“Infernal Bellows”)
Type: Hadou Number: 22
Spell #: 31 Spell Name: Shakkahō (Shot of Red Fire)
Spell #: 32 Spell Name: Ōkasen (Yellow Fire Flash)
Spell #: 33 Spell Name: Sōkatsui (Blue Fire, Crash Down)

Shikai

Call Out Command: Live to fight, Fura Ana.
Appearance: The right hand weapon, his katana, takes on the form of a cross hilt broad sword, similar in lenght to a Katana. The hilt spikes out and up. And can be used to catch/trap blades and stab at an opponate. The Tanto becomes a wide bladed dagger that extends down and protects his hand, and ends in a short spike. Both blades are of a dark steel, with a silver edge that shows the razor sharp edges.
Abilities: In shikai, ashen's weapons change and merge to suit his three styles, running along the same lines as those outlined in fighting style.
-Duel wield-
Duel wield transformation: Shikai starts in duel wield and the appearence is described in appearence. when duel weilding, Ashen can use abilities created from the unision of his twin spirits, and his damage and speed are balanced.
Cutting egde: Reiatsu in Ashen's weapons begin to vibrate at high speeds and for 3 posts he can cut almost any hierro or hierro like material, bar zanpakuto or sense. And enemy 1 tier above him with hierro able to resist the cutting power of a bankai level blade can resist this attack. Cool down of 4 posts
Splinter: Ashen swings one of the blades as it begins to glow, and shoots out a of spike about a foot long, and an inch thick. The spike is razor sharp and can pierce most hierro. Once per post. 50 foot range.
-Two handed-
Two handed transformation: Ashen merges his two weapons into a large cross hilt greatsword. Ashen does more damage in this style and can use abilities created from the use of Fura on her own. His damage gains a boost, and his speed drops.
Overpower: For 3 posts, Ashen can deliver blows that will trow opponants back, the sharpness decreases but blunt force damage increases. A correctly aimed blow can crack bones and deliver sever internal damage. Cool down of 4 posts.
Deadly cut: Ashen swings the great sword launching a powerful wave as strong as cero. Its twice the length of the blade, twice as thick and impacts with heavy blunt force. 1 post cooldown. 30 foot range.
-Close Quarters Combat-
Close range transformation; no change comes to the dagger in his left hand, but his right handed weapon turns into a target shield, a small round shield with with four small round lumps in its centre. This allows ashen to parry and counter enemy attacks faster at the cost of damage. Ashen can also use abilitess created from the use of Ana on her own. His speed gains a boost, and his damage drops.
Deflection: The target shield becomes negatively charged, and when Ashen blocks a blow, it will throw the object away from it. So if a sword hits the shield, the sword will fly backwards and possibly out of the opponants grasp, otherwise it will leave them open. The charge lasts for 2 posts and once its used it goes into a 1 post cool down.
Defensive aura: Ashen's body is surrounded by a blue aura that halfs the damage of reiatsu based attacks for 3 posts. Denfensive aura automaticaly activates when he switches to close range style, it has a 2 post cooldown even if he switches style before it runs out, and deactivates as soon as he changes to another style.

Styles can only be switched once a turn and shikai starts in duel wield style.

Boosts: Speed and strenght x2 stamina x1.5 reiatsu x2

Bankai

New Name: Fura Ana Astrum
Appearance: His Zanpakuto becomes a pair of heavy gauntlets both with a 6 inch wide, 2 inch thick, 4 foot long blade attached to each, and although these blades are large, ashen can weild them with unmatched skill. The gauntlets protect his whole arm, and end at the shoulder in a heavy pauldron. Ashen is now wearing a black top with leather straps going in a cross across his body from either pauldron and to a thick belt. From shoulder to the tip of the blade are ashen's zanpakuto,

There is a handle in each blade for Ashen to grip, and he can release them, causing the blades to slide back, so that he can preferm kido. (for an idea of the weapon, imagine a punching dagger, connected to a gauntlet, and the blade of the punching dagger is four foot long.)

Abilities:Killing intent: when an opponant looks at Ashen they can see or feel his killing intent, an aura the insprires fear in foes. This only works once on an opponant in a thread, causing them to hisitate, or even start to fear him. It slows their reactions and weakens their attacks by 25 percent for 2 posts. Its a passive ability and is activated once he enters bankai, but Ashen can direct it to only work on certain people, if he wishes.

Shards: Ashen swings his weapon and shoots out five razor sharp shards that can cut trough a strong hierro. The shards fly straight but scatter like the pellets of a shot gun. He can only do this once per post.

Lacerate: improved form of cutting edge, thats stronger than the original. Reiatsu in Ashen's weapons begin to vibrate at high speeds and for 2 posts he can cut any hierro or hierro like material, bar zanpakuto or sense. Cool down of 4 posts.

Hollowing cut: Ashen swings two blades launching a powerful wave as strong as 3 cero. Its twice the length of the blades combined, twice as thick and impacts with heavy blunt force. 2 post cooldown. 30 foot range.

Dark aura: Ashen is surrounded by a dark aura. For 5 posts his strenght, speed and stamina are doubled, along with any reiatsu based attacks like Hollowing cut, at the cost of instant fatigue for five posts once the effect wears off. This is generally a final resort as it puts him in danger after it expires. It can be used to negate fatigue, but the effects stack. (he fatigue's after 7 posts for 3 posts, if he uses dark aura as he hits fatigue, fatigue will last 8 posts.)

Boosts: Speed x3 strenght x3 stamina x2 durability x2, reiatsu x2

Inner Hollow

Appearance: Anders looks exactly like Ashen, but with red hair and bright yellow eyes. He wears a veriety of different clothing like Ashen, and tends to mimic his host, wearing the same clothing, but with different colors..

Personality: Anders is a quiet, reserved hollow, who has no interest in taking his hosts body. He is afraid of Furia, He doesn't mind loaning his power to Ashen who proved himself more than worthy of the power. Anders rarely speaks up, and he will only ever take over Ashen's body if the man is severely wounded. Anders knows he is an intruder in Furia's inner world but he wishes that she would be more understanding of the situation, after all he didn't choose to be there. His habit of imitating Ashen is born from respect, but Anders is unaware of the fact that it drives both his host and room mate insane.

Mask

Appearance: The vizard mask is a a white mask that extents around the sides with spiked edges, it curves back over his head in a similar spiky fashion. They eyes are slits surrounded by black, the mask stops above his mouth in a row of sharp black teeth. Two streaks of red, opposite each other, extend from the top of his mask down to the bottom, curving with the face. His eyes turn yellow and his hair a dark red like his inner hollows.

Abilities: Enhanced speed, enhanced reiatsu, enhanced stamina.

Hollow Powers: Cero, bala, high speed regeneration.

Hollow Roar: Ashen lets out a powerful roar that creates a swirling tunnel of wind. The attack exteneds to five foot in width. Anyone caught in it will take damage close to a gran rey and will be thrown back. The sound wave/whirlwind travels for about 50 feet, but does not widen past five foot, and is at its widest after 10 feet. Can only be used 4 times a thread, with a three post cool down.

Full Vizard Form

Appearance: Ashen Reinhart (being modded Hgjart10

Ashen Takes the form of the picture above, minus the wings. The armor is not metal, but thick plates of the same material hollow mask is made from. Ashen's vizard mask is the helmet, and changes from white to what it is now. Ashen's hair turns red, not white, but is in the same style as the picture. Ashen's weapons become one, the katana like blade in the picture. It is thick and heavy, and quite sharp. The sheath has a grip that allows Ashen to use it as a weapon or defend with it.

Power Boosts: Speed x4 strength x4 stamina x3 durability x3, reiatsu x3

Hierro: Ashen gains a thick hierro, similar to Jensen's Toukai armor in terms
of stability.

Cero: Ashen's Cero gains a considerable boost to power, x2 to be exact. He can fire up to 3 at once

Aura of Despair: when an opponant looks at Ashen's hollow form, or feel the reiatsu he emits they are struck with a horrible feeling of despair, as if there is no hope of winning. Anyone lower tiered than Ashen will Hesitate to attack and suffer a penalty to speed of 15%, they will fear him and suffer a penalty of 25% to attack power and accuracy. It does not effect how they fight in terms of range, while they would be afraid, engaging him im close quarters is still possible. It lasts for 3 posts, and effects everyone who can see him, or are withing 100 feet of his reiatsu and can sense it. He cannot stop this from effecting allies either. The ability is passive and activates as soon as he enters this form.

Shread: similar to lacerate, the blade is sharp and charged with reiatsu to cut hierro. A dark aura of energy builds up around the blade, and any blow thats landed will leave the cut from the blade, and burn the area around it in a similar way to a hollows acidic touch. Lasts 5 posts. 3 post cooldown.

Searing cut: Similar to hollow cut , and as strong as his cero power, this attack is made of the same energy as shread. They take little time to charge and are quite fast. Ashen can fire 2 per post.

Dread Roar: Ashen lets out a powerful roar that creates a swirling tunnel of wind. The attack exteneds to 10 foot in width. Anyone caught in it will take damage greater than a gran rey and will be thrown back. The sound wave/whirlwind travels for about 50 feet, but does not widen past 10 foot, and is at its widest after 10 feet. has a three post cool down.

Back Drop

Background: Ashen was 6 years old when his father, Jensen, went off to war and never returned. Ashen's heart was broken, as his father had promised to return, but never did. Of course it wasn't Jensen's fault, but resentment grew in the boy as he became more withdrawn. What made it worse was that Jensen's freinds, Tamas and Alwas always hung around the house, or castle and watch after him, saying things like “oh your father never do this or that” and it drove him mad. His mother was heart broken and she barely spoke to the child. As soon as he was old enough, Ashen went to the lord of the keep and asked to be a squire. The man seen the strenght in the boy, and having lost one of his best men, took the boy under his wing.

Ashen began his training as soon as he was strong enough to lift a wooden sword, and as he grew in skill and age, he switched to raw steel. He was a dangerous warrior, but he still had his fathers defensive style of combat. So Ashen abbondond his shield, and took to using a second weapon. When he was 16 he could beat Alwas in a match, without breaking a sweat. He moved up to training with live steel, and despite he speed and ferocity he never once killed a trainee.

Still, as he aged he became more and more like his father in features, and people would speak of how he looked like him, and how he would become a great warrior too. Well, he intended for the last part to be true. He swore he would surpass Jensen, and stop riding on his coat tales. He swore that one day no one would mention his fathers name, and compare them.

Ashen's mother never really recovered from her husbands death, and he could see the pain in her face when she looked at her son. But she still loved him, and was distrought when Ashen was called to war to fight against a neibouring clan, when he was nineteen. Of course Alwas and Tamas were there, even though Tamas was pushing fifty.

Ashen's first battle was fierce, and it was no surprise that he came out of it shook. But his resolve was only chipped. He was going to surpass his father, and a bit of blood would not stop him. Later than month, Tamas was killed in an ambush, and Ashen took command of the small band. He did not fare well as a leader, he was to rash and put his men's lives at risk. Alwas was greatly annoyed by this and he began to scold him.

It was at that point, the family curse arrose and Ashen was taken by a strong rage. He nearly killed Alwas that day, and the man would not forget it. Ashen however would not eiher, as he became more concious of his anger towards his father. He had been told that his father had suffered the same rage, and had learned to control it. He discovered it was harder though.

Ashen's mother arranged a marrage for her son when he was 20, but he did not however survive to marry,. He was killed in battle before he could marry, but like his father he went down fighting, taking a number of foes with him. He was indeed remembered, as he had unintentionally saved most of his men with his final sword stroke.

In death, Ashen found himself still in the world of the living, he left the battle field before the shinigami arrived, and spent the next few years roaming the earth. He found and faught againt hollow, although the most he could handle were of garden veriety, he was only a plus after all. But as he travelled, he noticed the chain on his chest shortening. He assume this ment he only had a certain amount of time left before true death.

The day finally came where the chain ran out, and hollofication began. But at the same time a strange man appeared, and Ashen was sent to soul society, but the seed of darkness had been planted. He was to be a vizard. As he was send to ss though, he swore he knew the man's face, but it was to late. Ashen lost all memories of his past, and spent the next thousand years or so living as a soul in the rukongai. Life was hard outside the seireitei, and he began to resent the “nobles” of this world.

Ashen was discovered and reqruited by the gotei, and he took it as a sign that he should become strong and help those in the ruikongai. But the day he unlocked his shikai, it came with a twist, as the hollow awoke in him aswell, although his hollow was a quiet one, who seemed uninterested in taking his body, he was still forced to fight by his inner spirit, Ashen didn't resist, he wanted to fight his inner hollow. He had heard of vizards, and how one could use the power of the hollow, and he intended to prove to both his zanpakuto and inner hollow that was worthy of his power.

The addition of the inner hollow gave Ashen a chance to make a change in soul society, and he became strong. But the rulers of ss, the 46 court, did not listen, and he cut all ties with the gotei, leaving for the human world. He left two hundred years before his father returned to the gotei, and their paths had only once crossed, but that was years ago before Ashen had his powers and neither knew of the others existance, although Ashen had regained allot of memories from his former life, the time as a plus never came back.

His life in the human world was faced paced and filled with fighting. He travelled all over the world fighting hollow, quincy, shinigami, vizard and humans, but his favorite fights were with hinrichten and arrancar. He was, on more than one ocassion beaten into the dirt, but he stood up again. His powerful resolve to fight saved him more than once, and had gotten him into trouble more times than he could count.

During his time spend wondering he encountered a battle between a bounto and hinrichten. The bounto was outmatched but Ashen being Ashen would not step in. He watched the fight, and as the woman began to lose, she would not give up. He took an instant liking to her, and as the hinrichten went to deliver the final blow he stepped in. Of course the hinricten didn't run, so he beat the man black and blue and sent him on his way.The pair became fast freinds and he trained Winx in his style of fighting, and helped her improve greatly. After that they went their seperate ways, although they met from time to time.

As time passed in the human world, Ashen realised he had a little follower of sorts. A human named Alice. At first he ignored her, being cold as he was, but she continued to follow him regardless, and he gave up, finally being somewhat freindly. After a while he got used to the girl and she was his only real friend, along with a bounto he'd fought and befreinded, a long time before meeting Alice. .

Side Notes:

RP Sample: A young vizard with long brown hair that was tied back, stepped from his house, a human girl on his tail. He looked back with a sigh at her. “Alice, i'm only going for a walk. Is it really nessasary to follow me every where?” He said. She nodded, fiddling with an earing shaped like a hammer. “Yep, you can't walk to the shops without geting in a fight.” She said. “I could miss out on lots of data if I miss you fight. I still haven't seen your Bankai.” She said.

“And you probably wont.” He said, as he walked. He fell silent, walking towards the beach. Ashen hadn't had a proper fight in a long time, he was forbidden from training students because he was bad at holding back. But that had been how he learned to fight, being pushed to his limits time and again until he improved. People were too soft, in this day and age. As the pair padded down the road towards the beach, Ashen noticed something strange ahead.

With a tearing sound, a garganta ripped open down the street. Ashen looked at Alice. “Get out of sight, now.” The girl didn't argue as she looked at her arm computer and paled a little. “Be careful.” She said as she ran for cover in the alley way. Ashen nodded and drew his swords, approaching the arrancar. Before it even looked at him he lunged, unleasing a flurry of slashes an blows, reading his opponants reactions and determening his strenghts and weaknesses. Before jumping back.

The arrancar blocked none of his attacks, but he didn't manage to cut him at all. Ashen smiled a little, he liked a though one. The arrancar spoke, saying someting about how he was going to die, Ashen didn't really pay any attention, he was only interesting in fighting the arrancar. “Save your words, talk with your blade.” He said lunging forward and attacking again, this time though, his attacks weren't probes.

Last edited by Zenke on Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:22 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Ashen Reinhart (being modded   Ashen Reinhart (being modded EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 10:29 pm

Ashen Reinhart (being modded Cat
same tier as RotR just need second
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Ashen Reinhart (being modded   Ashen Reinhart (being modded EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 1:03 am

second.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Ashen Reinhart (being modded   Ashen Reinhart (being modded EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 6:58 pm

Added Full hollow form. RAWR.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Ashen Reinhart (being modded   Ashen Reinhart (being modded EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 12:03 am

Just so it's stated here too, Killing Intent in bankai only works on a case by case basis. Not everyone will succumb to massive amounts of killing intent.

Aura of Despair: Again, purely on a case by case basis.

Other than that, I don't see anything wrong. First approval.
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 250 Points

PostSubject: Re: Ashen Reinhart (being modded   Ashen Reinhart (being modded EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 9:16 pm

I don't have any arguement that I could make that Jun hasn't stated already...

In any case... SECONDED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ashen Reinhart (being modded   Ashen Reinhart (being modded Empty

Back to top Go down

Ashen Reinhart (being modded
Page 1 of 1