Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Bliss Mc Cloud I_vote_lcapBliss Mc Cloud I_voting_barBliss Mc Cloud I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Bliss Mc Cloud Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Bliss Mc Cloud Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Bliss Mc Cloud Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Bliss Mc Cloud Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Bliss Mc Cloud Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Bliss Mc Cloud Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Bliss Mc Cloud Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Bliss Mc Cloud Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Bliss Mc Cloud Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Bliss Mc Cloud Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Bliss Mc Cloud Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Bliss Mc Cloud

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Bliss Mc Cloud Empty
PostSubject: Bliss Mc Cloud   Bliss Mc Cloud EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 9:47 pm

Vizard Template

Bliss Mc Cloud Animep10

Basic Information

Name: Yuu Shihōin Aka Bliss
True Age: 322
Sex: Female
Personality:
Yuu Shihōin Aka Bliss appears to be a free minded cheerful woman; though at times she may appear to be a bit pushy, it is never with bad intentions. She gets her name Bliss by her step-arrancar-mother, seeing as though she didn’t remember her name. Though she doesn’t act it, she is very intelligent, holding vast knowledge of hueco mundo since she was practically raised there and of the Soul Society and its workings, since she was the former Second Division's captain and the leader of the Onmitsukidō. She seems to show similarities in personality and characteristics with Lady Yoruich her unknown relative, seeing as though they are both quite laid-back, playful and often teasing or flirting. She is also able to transform into a cat which on the other hand of Yoruichi she is a white fluffy white cat. When a situation calls for it, Bliss is shown to be quite witty and violent all the meanwhile as keeping her cool. Although she was practically raised in hueco mundo, Bliss is very motherly towards those younger than herself; taking pity in orphans and practically acting like their mom. She is very motherly towards any race, however the last thing anyone would like to do is cross her path between her and her Lilia.

Lilia is Bliss’s most precious subordinate, she takes her as if she was to be her daughter and she loves her greatly. Though Bliss is very flirtatious, she is very loyal and would do anything for her loved ones; though she will never show that she when she is hurt or when she dislikes something even though she is very outgoing. In general Bliss is a stubborn energetic lady with a very upfront attitude, she is also known as a hard headed women whom once she makes a decision keeps it, but that doesn't mean she is mean to her friends and allies. She is very loving, honest and devoted, she doesn't seem easily hurt but is angered easily when someone is in trouble or gets on her nerves. She is very loud when she talks and even louder when she yells. Despite this; she is very flexible being able to cope with any situation, but she isn't very tolerant of jerks and abusers which is where she will often scold or pound depending on the situation. She loves to get others to do what she wants without abusing her privileges, especially because she hates paper work; sometimes she tends to act like a princess around the older guys but not really. She is very much like a cat, she is very independent and tends to come when she wants and is very confident in her abilities though modest about it.

Bliss is a very unique and distinguished lady who doesn’t tend to act like a lady in the battlefield or when she is preforming her duties as head of the Kishimasuku. Taking charge and often doing the job of a man, she acts very dominant though is very amused when others give an opinion. However she does not handle betrayal very well and would often strike back and or reject the person hiding the fact that she is very hurt. Being secretly very emotional, Bliss tends to hide her sensitive side showing only her happy go lucky side or her aggressive hollow like side. Despite this she is forgiving though it is NOT easy, once somebody breaks her trust they have to start from ground zero seeing as though everyone has a free ticket to becoming close to her. At times Bliss can become cruel and cold blooded, however it is only towards someone who had hurt/offended her or someone she knows dearly. She normally acts very giddy and free when she first encounters a person weather they maybe a friend or a foe; Bliss is never shy nor embarrassed of anything her members do, but she can become bashful; she isn’t easily impressed, but she is very appreciative of the work of her members. Her relationship with her members varies seeing as though she treats all of them differently, she values the members who put in effort, praises those who do their job well and chastises those who do nothing. However all her members are different which means she treats them all according towards their personality and will often let minor mistakes go by as if it were nothing; a huge difference between her and what she used to be.

In her own free time, Bliss normally trains or goes out for fun taking anyone with her. She loves singing and dancing and tends to be great at both having a very loud but beautiful voice and knowing how to shake her body with the music. Between her and her zanpakutou Cheshire, they both love going places and seeing new sights. She has a passion for danger and would try anything and everything at least once before deciding if she likes or dislikes something. Being slightly tomboyish, she tends to do things not too many girls or even boys would do; dealing with disturbing situations or even sickening situations as if it were nothing, a big trait that she earned from living in hueco mundo. during situations, she is sometimes looked upon as crazy or mad seeing as though some situations that would get the normal person mad would make her react differently. her inner world is full of irrational madness and so she is prone to reacting strangely towards most situations.

Likes: Children, Lilia, teasing/flirting, fighting, training, vacations, dancing, stuffed animals, ice cream, ice skating, beaches, (Getting and giving) attention.

Fears: being used and abused, losing her zanpakutou spirit, being alone, losing her loved ones, being kept away from everyone and everything.

Character Appearance

Height: 5’8’’
Weight: 120 lbs
Physical Traits:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Bliss is a slender and fair skinned woman with magenta or purple pink colored eyes and long blue green hair which at times looks blue and she keeps up in two pigtails or sometimes a half ponytail with the other half loose. However she was once tanned skinned with gold eyes and purple hair when she was a child, but during hollowfication she gained her vizards appearance while her vizard gained her appearance. Her vizard was trying to take over completely, but unfortunately Bliss was the dominant character therefor keeping her personality while keeping her vizards body.She doesn’t normally wear makeup; at times she would use just a tad bit of a flavoring lip gloss or some mascara, but it varies.
As a cat, she is a white Turkish Angora with bright blue eyes in order to make her look like a common cat. Her blue eyes will quickly become pink when danger is near or when sensing another reitsu. She tends to where a variety of collars although her most famous would be between her pitch black ribbon and her dazzling diamond collar. At times she will also have a bow tied around the tip of her tail, which is often put there by random children.

Clothing:
Spoiler:
Bliss is very stylish when it comes to putting on clothes and when she’s going out she has to use something pretty and provocative. However there are three outfits that she wears on duty or out on the field all accustomed so that she is able to use shunko and not destroy her outfit. Her first outfit and her far most important one looks like the image above. Her hair let down with some of it put up in a mini ponytail with a white tiara like hair clip which proves that she is from a Nobel family. Her oriental style outfit pretty much resembles an arrancar being white and very similar towards a shinigami texture with the exception of her chest being highly exposed.
Spoiler:

Accessories: piercing, belling ring, three earrings on both sides of her ears. Everyday she uses a different set of chokers.

Fighting Style

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style:
Bliss is known as a close range fighter, which bases herself on physical strength, speed, master in hand to hand combat and kidou. After being chosen by Zerstorung Sensenmann as the next leader of the Kishimasuku; Bliss’s strength increased greatly as so she becomes a master in using kidou. During combat she usually plays with her enemies by using Shunko and hand-to-hand combat, she has mastered most martial arts, akito and even taekwondo and side by side with her immense strength she tends to pound her enemies. Seeing as though she was raised in hueco mundo she enjoys testing strength and toying with her opponents. During battle she is very free and at times flirtatious commenting every so often though she isn’t easily surprised or impressed. When angered she enters a state where she basically goes berserk striking violently which normally only happens when she’s angered. Making Bliss angry isn’t easy and isn’t the brightest thing to do during battle, she normally always holds back and when she angry she goes all out until she’s calm again. Her reitsu doesn’t work the same way as others; while other are able to intimidate, her reitsu is suppressed inside her and run throughout her whole body. Because of this she doesn’t get tired easily and she is able to use shunko with ease. At times she will use her own appearance as an advantage, having no shame to take on an enemy naked or to bounce her chest in another man’s face to take advantage of a situation.

Strengths:
Bliss is a master in shunpo, hand to hand combat and kidou. After being transferred Zerstorung’s powers, she also has enhanced strength which causes her to be able to create a natural disaster when she mad. She is able to completely mask her reitsu which makes her perfect for assassination missions and is able to track down her foes by following their spiritual thread very similar towards a quincy. When using her mask, she has an unlimited time amount. She is able to summon a garganta with ease and as well is able to use pesquisa within a fifty radius. She has a keen marksmanship which makes her very dangerous, but she hates long raged combat. her abilities and reistu also double when she calls out both her twin zanpakutou's names when she releases herself.

Weaknesses:
Time, most of her abilities have a cool down post's which means for her to use most of her abilities she needs some time to charge. Team battles, after living and fighting alone for years, she isn't used to working as a team. This often leads to her acting on her own or getting angry when someone makes a mistake in combat. Long raged combat is a bit of a challenge seeing as though she must rely on energy based abilities which have a long cool down before she can use them again. Loved ones are another weakness, she is unable to fight at her fullest when there is a chance that her loved one’s will get hurt; this does not count if it’s between the end of the world and her loved one’s life, but it does when it’s her own life for her loved one’s life.

Zanpakuto & Kidou

Sealed Appearance: Dual Zanpakutou with the appearance of a katana with the exception of a blue and purple ribbon on each end as if it were a tail.

Spirit’s Name: Cheshire (As a cat) or O’donyuu (As a human cat form.) and Constance (Cheshire's unknown twin.)

Spirit’s Appearance:
Cheshire
Spoiler:
Cheshire is a Cheshire cat, he is really small and fluffy. He is a pale blue with purple stripes a wide grin on his that covers a third of his face and two big yellow eyes which cover the other two thirds of it face.
his twin Constance is almost never seen and has two forms one in the Morning and one at knight.
Spoiler:
O' donyuu
Spoiler:
O’donyuu on the other hand is the bankai form of Cheshire which is in form of a human. He always appears with clothes on (like hyrouinmaru) and very much resembles his cat form. He has blue and fuchsia pink hair that matches his cat ears and tail. He has yellow eyes with black tattooed points under them. He wears a black vest with zippers and a black skirt with a cat head and more zippers, beneath that, he wears a pair of black capris which come to about right above his knee and the two legs are connected by a strangely placed strip of fabric. He wears black gloves with hot pink collars on each one, he also wears a collar around his neck. He has a gold chain on his collar to his left-handed glove and another on his pair of black of shorts. He also has several piercings on his both on ears and tail (a dead fish), and medals on his fur boa. His belly button is pierced with three tattooed points above it. He wears black shoes with pink and black striped tube socks.

Contsance in bankai
Spoiler:

Spirit’s Personality:
He is acts strange yet great company; he is mostly seen around talking to random people and even accompanying Bliss around her shoulders like a scarf. He is very cheerful and tends to cause mischief to brighten up the mood. He isn't violent or cruel and is said to be his master’s best friend. He seems to be the only one that knows Bliss's true self. Cheshire seems to have no shame as he would go where ever he wants and will appear in the most oddest of places. Cheshire isn’t one to lose his grin if anything he becomes almost creepy as he would always keep his composure unlike O’donyuu whom is rarely seen with a smile. O’donyuu is very protective of Bliss and would do anything and everything he can to protect her and keep her happy. He states that when she is sad so is he and that when she is happy so is he.

little is known about Constance, however little by little as Bliss remembers who she is, Constance slowly begins to appear and appear more often as a timid cat.

Inner World:
Her Inner world is like a fun house, everything is upside down, sideways or random. The hallways are filled with droopy clocks; her room is like a broken princess's room filled with strange dolls. Some dolls are bigger than others while some are scary. The kitchen is floating like out of space and looks like a twisted room with a floating table chair creepy tea set that is on the table and more dolls; it was as if it was based on some famous painting of nonsense. The living room is upside down and the stairs twist all around in circles even going upside down and then right up again to the next floor. However if you try to leave the house, there is an infinite pool of black water and giant toys all over the place. There are broken pieces of what seemed to have been a world before something had destroyed it. And almost everything makes no sense.

Kidou:
Bakudo:12,20,21,26,30,37,39,58,61,63,75,77,81,98,99
Hado:1,4,11,31,32,33,54,58,63,73,88,90,91,96,
Forbidden: Gaki Rekko, Meiyu, Jikanteishi.

Shikai

Call Out Command: time to play Cheshire, Want to play with Cheshire? Let’s play Cheshire…
Appearance:
The two zanpakutou change into fingerless gloves, the claw like blades are summoned at will being able to give a punch and also summoning her claws to pierce the flesh. It is very similar to wolverine’s weapon in ex men, but they are four blades that take the appearance of claws that come from the knuckles. Her face ends up with strange pretty designs and she also gets cat ears and a cat’s tail just like Cheshire, but white.
Abilities: Bliss gets moon powers which means all of her abilities are times 2 when the moon is out. She is naturally able to walk on walls, ceiling etc. she is 25% resistible towards dark and light abilities because the dark represents the night sky and the light represents the light of the moon.

Teleportation: she is able to transport her whole body three to five times. One post per every two post's.

Moon light blast: a (100%) light ability which causes a blinding effect as if one were to look at the sun directly; it consists of a pillar of white light bursting from the ground, causing the damage of a bala to everything in a 15 radius range.

Gravity: a giant blackish purple dark ball is summoned to crush its opponents with the strength of a cero, but the speed of a bala. One post cool down.
Stop: for three posts the opponents energy based abilities are reduced by have the speed it is supposed to have. Two posts cool down.

Furry slash: Bliss transports from multiple areas and slashes out at her opponent. She can hit up to 12 times with a cool down of four posts and she couldn't have used teleportation two posts previous to this attack.

Dark whole: a dark like whole is formed in midair; it looks just like a dark whole in space. It sucks anything it is able to pull in which is about 500 lbs. Once it sucks enough items it explodes shooting whatever it swallowed back out at the enemy or with the enemy if they had gotten swallowed. It requires two posts to charge and then a post to cool off.

Dark Moon-scratch: very similar to Ichigo's tensa zangetsu as it unleashes a crashing purplish black like colored blow. It has the same effect as well, however it’s a mix of both light and darkness in nature being 50% effective towards those who are affected towards light and dark energy based abilities.

Boosts: strengthx3, reitsux3, speed x2, durability x3.

Bankai

New Name: O’donyuu Cheshire
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Bliss's hair becomes longer and much lighter as her uniform changes into her clothes from her inner world which would be a white dress that is short in the front and long in the back. It is very similar to the picture with the exception of her chest being more exposed and the roses being a deep red. Her zanpakutou becomes one big claymore weighs a ton, but she is able to swing it with ease as if it were a regular katana. She is now 50% resistant towards dark and light abilities and is able to use shikai abilities.
Spoiler:

Abilities:

Moonlight shadow: it is much stronger then the Dark Moon scratch, as it is much wider and twice as strong. With a two post cool down.

Dark whole: a dark like whole is formed in midair; it looks just like a dark whole in space. It sucks anything it is able to pull in which is about 500 lbs. Once it sucks enough items it explodes shooting whatever it swallowed back out at the enemy or with the enemy if they had gotten swallowed. It requires two posts to charge and then a post to cool off.

Peso: once she hit's her opponent they weight is doubled or lessoned which she usually uses to make her enemies heavier. This attack can be used once every three post but it is useless if it is blocked for it will make the weapon twice as heavy. The difference between this ability and Izuru Kira's is that Bliss is able to control what if she wants the target to be heavy or not. It needs to be the current weight, for example if you way 10 lbs and get hit four times they now weigh 160lbs.

Abyss: the battlefield becomes her inner world, it is an infinite pool of water that comes up to the opponents ankles and filled with broken up stuff and dolls. This field stays up for three post with a three post cool down because it doubles Bliss's kidou along side with 9 bothersome stuffed animals that try to kill the opponent. The dolls are like low class hollows (about 4 tiers except for the big one that is a 3-3 tier) and they are really bothersome as they attempt to bother her target.

Clone: she can make up to nine clones since cats have nine lives, these clones will disappear as soon as they are hit unless it is the original. They have none of Bliss's abilities except for her physical strength. Working together, they are able to gang up on their enemy and beat them up. This ability also works as a distraction, defense and especially to gang up on an individual. Once per every three post and is able to last until the clones are defeated. Depending on how many clones that appears is how strong they are. If there is one, she has half of her power, if there are 3 her power is divided by three.

Chaos mode: Bliss's Zanpakutou shifts shape and produces a mageta aura which serves as extra blades. Bliss herself grows a little wild, with glowing eyes, manic hair, and bared fangs. Bliss's strength is tripled and speed (x2) increase greatly, and she will rapidly slam her Zanpakutou into the ground, producing shock waves. When she swings or throws the weapon, it will leave a wake of a space like wave. It requires a three post's to cool down.

Solaris: has the appearance of a galactic beam or a spy beam. It is a colorful beam that is shot like a lazer with the effects of a rey cero.

Boosts: speed x3, strength x2, reitsu x3, full recover, defense x2.

Inner Hollow

Appearance:
Spoiler:
Personality: She is the complete opposite of Bliss, She is calm, cold, heartless, emotionless and prone to amputating limbs and causing fear. Amazingly she has great respect for Bliss as she doesn't taunt her and seems amazingly protective over her despite the fact that she will occasionally challenge her and when it comes to killing she makes her own judgment.

She is very creative and is mostly seen cutting up stuff, sowing, concentrating or just floating around in the kitchen. She loves kitchens and having tea with Bliss and Cheshire, but she prefers Cheshire as O'donyuu more than his usual cat form. Bliss names her Abyss and she freely goes with that name since most inner hollows don't have a name. She is also knows about Bliss's true identity which is why she treats her like a noble and will protect her no matter what. She has no care what so ever in keeping her body, but she is capable of being very cruel towards people she cares for if and only if she doesn't trust them.

She tends to dislike the opposite gender with the exception of O'donyuu and children. She tends to below men, thinking that they are too perverted, sick minded and abusive. She adores children and wouldn't harm them unless Bliss's life is at stake. She is very loyal and spiteful being capable of taking revenge. In battle however, Abyss seems to make a twist in her character as she uses a berserk force of destruction. Unlike her calm and reserved manner that is usual of her, in battle she roars, shouts, and attacks relentlessly with no sense of self-control. In fact, she is practically psychotic as she brutishly beats her enemies to death in a monstrosity manner.

Mask

Appearance:
Spoiler:
it looks like a black gas mask with cat like ears and detachable fuchsia goggles that can come off and on.
Abilities: immune to gas, smoke, and incapability of drowning or breathing anything intoxicating. The goggles make her able to see in dark areas and as well as doesn’t allow her to get blind. speed x3, strengthx3, pesquisa x3, hierro x3, reitsu x3,regerationx3
Hollow Powers: cero besado, cero, bala, hierro, pesquisa, regeneration, garganta, cero oscuro.

Full Vizard Form

Appearance:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
She looks just like the creature above, but white; her hollow whole is located where her heart is and her eyes become yellow with cat like pupils. She is 75% resistant towards dark and light abilities and is 50% resistant towards ice abilities. In this form she is a mix of a cat creature and a moon flower; Bliss's Zanpakutou is now her body however she is able to summon her claymore out of nothing with ease or her shikai weapon, but it has to be one at a time. Her body produces a magenta aura which serves as extra blades. Bliss is now wild as if she were to be a beast and out of control (Which she does show that she has full control), with glowing eyes, manic hair, and bared fangs. When Bliss attacks her reitsu produces shock waves within a 20 radius.
Abilities:

Freeze: a more enhanced version of stop, clapping her hands together and sending out an energy wave all energy based abilities and launched weapons will be slowed down by two thirds of its speed for six posts with a four post cool down.

Moonlight blast: a more enhanced version of the moonlight blast, it has a 25 radius with the effect of a cero. Two posts cool down.

Gravitation: a more enhanced version of gravity, same speed and size with the effect of a gran rey cero. Three posts cool down.

Pound: a more enhance version of peso, this ability can be used for two posts with a four posts cool down and will not work on herslef. She is also able to make it lighter instead of heavier if she wishes.

Divided soul: this technique creates up to six to eight clones of Bliss, all with distinctive pupils; orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, brown, pink and white. They are each apart of Bliss’s mind and soul; they last (Normally one to two posts) to make only one or two move each appearing in the order of which there colors are mentioned orange being first and white being aggressively last. These clones are actual copies, not illusions and seem to have distinctive personalities. Bliss either temporarily gives up her energy based abilities or distributes her reitsu among every clone, giving each clone an equal fraction of her power. The clones are capable of performing techniques on their own and can even bleed, but will usually disperse after one or two solid blows. They can also disperse on their own. The clones will be created in roughly the same condition as the original. Once Bliss gives up her reitsu, the clones are able to create the same techniques as herself, however if Bliss exchanges her energy based abilities; each clone is as strong as she is, but are unable to use her energy based techniques. This requires a four post cool down after she uses each color. This ability can also be used without being in her full vizard form (Rp purpose), however they cannot attack unless she is in her full vizard form.

Twilight wave: it is a more enhanced version of her dark moon scratch; it’s not that its doubles in power, but it is four layers of the wave like a scratch increasing its range nothing more.

Moonlight shadow cry: last resort ability, it is very similar towards Ichigo’s mugetsu technique, but it has the appearance of an aurora borealis with its same strength. Six posts cool down.

Power Boosts: reitsu x4, pesquisa x3, regenerationx3, hierrox3, strength x3, speedx2. resistant towards smoke, gas and anything else that deals with breathing since her hollow mask is a gas mask.

Back Drop

Background:
Yuu was the princess of the Tenshiheisōban, being born a noble she was to follow the footsteps of her descendents. She was taught how to fight and learned Shikai at a young age. At that time her inner world was a beautiful fantasy world with beautiful gardens a mansion and even a lovely fountain. She had a wonderful guardian that was a shinigami of squad two, he took care of her and she loved him very much.

Unfortunately there was a tragedy where she was kidnapped by an enemy of the nobles, she was to be killed for revenge, but an interference changed everything. Her guardian confronted this enemy whom had the ability of dimensions, during the battle the opponent realized that he was not going to win and so as a last resort he cut a dimension out of nothing and casted Yuu in it to destroy her. Her guardian jumped in after her before it was closed. The dimension was to kill them both, but the shinigami gave his life for Yuu. As the girl awoke from her nightmare she screamed at the sight of the one she loved dead. She was unable to cope with her new life in the desert of hueco mundo, she lost everything she loved dear. Everything but her zanpakutou, Cheshire was everything to her and was always there for her. She learned that to survive in hueco mundo she needed to fight. In due time she forgot who she was, where she came from and what her name even was. Which is the reason why her innerworld is so mest up.

After years of being alone, she encountered a strange Arrancar whom proved that she was weak. After a battle and proving her point this arrancar took her in and secretly took care of her as her own since she just recently lost her own child that was around the same age as her. She renamed Yuu, Bliss; because she made her happy each time she was around her. Bliss learned to do many things and she eventually began to get used to life in hueco mundo, until one day she was injured severely by an Arrancar. She was dying and her mother was willing to do anything to save her. Being the ex sin of lust, she had some access in the building where they kept experiments. She went through a lot of crap just to find nothing, when all seemed lost she was given something that would change Bliss's life. It was a strange unknown vaccination that had belonged to a project; she didn't like the fact that she was testing out something on her girl, but she didn't have much time left. The injection did work, with no physical problem as well. But something began to change in her inner world, there was someone there whom wasn't suppose to be there. That someone was her inner hollow, because she was given through out a project she does not have Bliss's appearance.

Bliss and her hollow would always fight each other as Cheshire would keep peace taking care of both of them. Through out time Bliss earned her hollow's respect, since she liked her characteristics. One day, as she found some bothersome Arrancars she found herself back to the beginning. After a battle she found a badge that reminded her of the shinigami that saved her; she didn't remember who or why he did it, but she just knew that he saved her. Suddenly there was a presence, turning with her zanpakutou ready she encounters a shinigami whom instantly realized that she was no Arrancar. After a conversation within a battle, Bliss got to learn about the soul society It brought back some memories of her past, but not enough to remember anything else. She defeated the shinigami causing him to mention about the gotei 13, catching her interest.

Returning home, she had a conversation with her mom, (the arrancar that took her in) whom encouraged her to check it out. Despite the chance that Bliss may never return, the arrancar pushed her to go with the arrancar and to take care of herself. Bliss left and was introduced to the soul society where she recognized many things. In seeing the uniform that the man who saved her wore, she made a dedication to return the favor since soul reapers protect the soul society. But then she gained a new reason to want to protect the soul society, during the tour there was an attack. Seeing people in danger she indistinct rushed in to help them, she didn't know why and nor did she care. The people were very grateful and for the first time in her life she felt happy. She wanted to protect them and she wanted to keep them safe, so she now goes to join the gotei 13. It wasn’t long after that she had become part of squad 5 and then transferred as captain of squad two where she met her beloved Lilia and had made friends. However her happy story made a dramatic twist when central 46 had decided that Vizards were to be banned.

Bliss took on the captain commander and several other captains seeing as though she couldn’t cope with the drastic change. She wasn’t even aloud to say goodbye. Life in the world of the living was lonely and though Bliss had met her replacement she was more than just bitter about everything. It was only after she joined the Kishimasuku that she began to change drastically, becoming the goddess of desire she did her job well till her hollow decided to make her precious Lilia into a vizard in order to make her happier. Bliss was happier with her precious girl, however she did not appreciate what her hollow did what so ever. After that day, Bliss completely dominated her hollow and impressed her new leader Zerstorung Sensenmann whom then gave her his power in order for her to take over the Kishimasuku. Now becoming the Dream Goddess, Bliss takes over as the leader of the Kishimasuku…

Side Notes:
1. She is able to change into a cat, dedicated to Yoruichi, but she doesn't know it.
2. I have permission from Rena to use shunko and to have my oc related to Yoruichi.
3. She enjoys walking on the ceiling!
4. Being related to Yoruichi whom was the princess of the Tenshiheisōban, she is naturally a noble.
5. theme song:

RP Sample: http://www.riseoftherevolution.org/t2407-england

Last edited by Sugerbliss on Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:17 pm; edited 23 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Bliss Mc Cloud Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bliss Mc Cloud   Bliss Mc Cloud EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 10:33 pm

Bliss Mc Cloud Cat