Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
New Beginnings (OPEN) I_vote_lcapNew Beginnings (OPEN) I_voting_barNew Beginnings (OPEN) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
New Beginnings (OPEN) I_vote_lcapNew Beginnings (OPEN) I_voting_barNew Beginnings (OPEN) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
New Beginnings (OPEN) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
New Beginnings (OPEN) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
New Beginnings (OPEN) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
New Beginnings (OPEN) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
New Beginnings (OPEN) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
New Beginnings (OPEN) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
New Beginnings (OPEN) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
New Beginnings (OPEN) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
New Beginnings (OPEN) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

New Beginnings (OPEN) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

New Beginnings (OPEN) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

New Beginnings (OPEN)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Selkie

New Beginnings (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: New Beginnings (OPEN)   New Beginnings (OPEN) EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 9:08 pm

A normal day in Karakura Town. The people that inhabited the city went about their daily lives without care or concern for anything malicious happening to them. Karakura was generally a peaceful city among those who lived in it. Everyone didn't want to cause any trouble and respected each other as individuals. Rarely would you ever see an incident occur between two people. That was just the way life was these days.

A man in a black jacket and blue jeans sat on a roof of a building looking down at the humans as they went about their business. The man, an exile of the Soul Society, found this place to be his new home and sought to protect it from what the humans could not see. While there was a small chance of trouble from the people themselves, the true threat was from another world; from another class of beings that only specific people could come in contact with.

He was one of those people: a vaizard. Before he became one he lived in one of the other two realms, the Soul Society among the shinigami. However, since he obtained part of a hollow inside of him, the Soul Society exiled him to the human world as they did not accept his kind to inhabit their world. Ever since that day he has detested the shinigami for the laws and actions they took against him.

"Selkie, just let it go. It's been almost a year now and you still hold a grudge against them? I mean, not that I agree with their decision, but can you really hold a grudge for this long against them?" Spoke a woman inside his head. His avatar, Akakakuhan, addressed him sensing his anger still boil after a year of living in this world.

"The lass has a point. I know I'm probably the last one you'd expect to hear this from, but let it go. Start a new life. It's not like this world isn't so bad. Plus you're in with the Kishimasuku. You're going to have plenty of more important things to deal with than the shinigami and their laws. So just let it go." Said a man, again in his head. He looked exactly like Selkie, except wore the opposite colors that Selkie was wearing. His hollow side, the one that was the cause of his exile into the human world. The two entities usually quarreled among each other a lot of the time. But this time they were working together in order to prevent Selkie from doing something reckless.

He stood up and jumped down from the rooftop, landing in an area where he wouldn't cause a scene. The last thing he wanted was attention from the humans. He simply just walked around the streets of Karakura, hoping for something to happen or someone who knew what he was to approach him. He was bored and wanted something to occupy his time.

(So if anyone wants to jump right in...there's your gateway)
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings (OPEN)   New Beginnings (OPEN) EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 4:51 am

Parius yawned. He walking down the street, in Karakura Town. Today, he had decided to not where his coat, so he had on a black, somewhat tight t-shirt, black pants, and black boots. His blue eyes scanned all over, in case something went wrong, but, Parius wasn't really worried. He hadn't felt any Hollow, and there probably wouldn't be one. He had actually snuck out of the Endless HQ, just to stroll about today. He knew that their leader wouldn't mind, which sort of took the fun out of it.

He got stares, but that was mostly cause of his long, black hair, which was alot longer than people in this day and age wore it. It reached his waist, and was a bit messy, near the top. C'mon people, get over it.....He thought, absently rubbing his head. He then felt a slight power. Parius focused a bit, finding out it was Vizard. "Well, well....Time to see what this is." He let some of his own Rietsu out, enough to get this other Vizard's attention. He put his hands into his pockets, and grabbed a black bead in them. He wondered if he would need it, or not.....
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Selkie

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings (OPEN)   New Beginnings (OPEN) EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 9:13 pm

In mid stride Selkie felt the presence of someone else nearby. Someone else who had a similar reiatsu trace to his own. Another vaizard. This made Selkie even more curious. Was this vaizard another member of the Kishimasuku? Or were they a renegade, ones who have been ordered to be killed on sight. He honestly had no clue which he preferred that they were. On one hand if they were an ally he would have someone that he could talk to and enjoy the company of for the time being. On the other hand, he loved combat and wouldn't hesitate to start a fight.

"I guess there's only one way to find out." He said to himself as he turned and walked in the direction that the reiatsu trace was coming from. The only explanation as to why he could feel the presence of another vaizard here was that they knew that he, another vaizard, was also here. Were they possibly wanting to know if he was a renegade vaizard as well? He definitely wasn't, being the Omen of Death in the Kishimasuku. Them letting out their own reiatsu also threw a wrench into the renegade vaizard theory. If they were a renegade they definitely wouldn't want to let others know that they were in the area. He pondered who would be emitting their reiatsu while he walked over to the area where they were located.

Upon arrival he saw a man with really long black hair that was down at his waist. People were giving him weird looks because of it too. The reiatsu was definitely coming from him, no doubt about it. Selkie walked over to the man with caution, still unsure who he was even if he had a good feeling that this man was not a renegade. "So you're the one who grabbed my attention. Now I need to ask you right now; are you with the Kishimasuku or not?"
Back to top Go down
Dorian Kaiser
Dorian Kaiser

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings (OPEN)   New Beginnings (OPEN) EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 1:10 am

Oelandra walked out of a store in the fabled Karakura Town when she was suddenly struck by a soccer ball and the sound of children's laughter followed quickly by gasps of horror. Looking in that direction, she saw a group of children standing only a few strides away aghast, as if they had committed an infandous act of sin. She just smiled. She'd been a kid once, after all, before her 15th birthday, at least.

With a humored chuckle to let the kids know they weren't in trouble, she picked up the ball and walked it over to them. Several of the children cowered behind one small boy, who looked like he didn't want to get in trouble. She came and stood before them all and let the boy in front begin stammering out an apology before she stopped him.

"Hey, you guys should look for a field or a backyard or something to play. There's not much room on the street. If this ball gets out on the road you might get hit by a car or someone else might get hurt if a car swerves to dodge it."

She tossed the ball to the front boy and added, "You're not in trouble... this time"

Oelandra held her arms and watched as they ran off, promising to find a field so they can play safely. They'd never really thought about it before she mentioned it.

Just then, Oelandra turned to face the direction of a large burst of energy. She considered it for a moment, but then was surprised to find a second follow it a minute later.

Check it out? Paimon, her resident demon, asked.

Yeah...

Oelandra cautiously began walking in that direction, her CASI phone in her hand in case she needed to speed dial a contact.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings (OPEN)   New Beginnings (OPEN) EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 11:29 pm

Parius smiled. "Well, they actually came...." He said, as the Rietsu signature got closer. He kept the smile, as a man walked up to him. He immediately began questioning him. "Hey, hey! Calm down. I'm not going to hurt anyone. I mean, my boss would probably get pissed if I do. OH, by the way, if your in the Endless, she's the same boss as you. Selkie." He said, wondering if this guy would be surprised by the use of his name.

"I am of the Kishimasuku, position, Death. Parius Chitose. Your my underling. Though, I'm probably not going to call you that. I would like if we got along, honestly. Is that ok?" It wasn't an order, but this question had multiple percussion to it. Most of them bad. Parius would rather the good ones. The best being that they would get along. The worst, they would be enemies. As he stood there, waiting, Parius began to calculate his surroundings, looking for anything out of the ordinary, or anything Hollow-like.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings (OPEN)   New Beginnings (OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

New Beginnings (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1