Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
A Guide to Chaos I_vote_lcapA Guide to Chaos I_voting_barA Guide to Chaos I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
A Guide to Chaos I_vote_lcapA Guide to Chaos I_voting_barA Guide to Chaos I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
A Guide to Chaos Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
A Guide to Chaos Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
A Guide to Chaos Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
A Guide to Chaos Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
A Guide to Chaos Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
A Guide to Chaos Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
A Guide to Chaos Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
A Guide to Chaos Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
A Guide to Chaos Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

A Guide to Chaos Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

A Guide to Chaos Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

A Guide to Chaos

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Keten
Staff
Keten

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

A Guide to Chaos Empty
PostSubject: A Guide to Chaos   A Guide to Chaos EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 7:57 pm

A bright sunny day, many people were wandering about the streets as Nutjob was disguised as a another person, a male in a suit, he looked down at a couple who was kissing, then grew a big devious smile on his face as he changed back to the form he considers his original, his different color hair and eyes, his funny outfit with a coat and boots, he watched as the male gave her money to go get something to eat, upon reviewing what he saw in an instant, Nutjob jumped down into an alley way, transforming his body in an instant into the girl he saw, he walked out of the alley way, pulling out some lipstick he had in his pocket and applying it to his lips.

Upon reaching the male he acted just as the girl did, and gave him a peck on the cheek and another on the males neck which made him blush furiously, Nutjob found the male moderately cute, not that it mattered, he skipped away happily, "I will return shortly dear...!" And so he disappeared around the corner again, jumping up onto the building and watching his masterpiece come together, transforming back into his favorite appearance, the funny looking one he was before. The girl went back to the man, noticing the lipstick marks the male tried to explain it was her that kissed him, of course she wouldn't remember that, it wasn't her, Nutjob was chuckling to himself as they started to argue with each other, the girl thinking the guy cheated, the guy thinking she was just making up excuses to start up a fight.

Nutjob jumped onto the ground below, watching as they went their separate ways as Nutjob put his arms in the air, "WOOHOO!!! THAT WAS SO INCREDIBLY EASY, I feel like I am doing better then I used to... Hehehe... HOOO HOO HOOOOOO!!!" He laughed to himself as he danced his way down the street, noticing a girl with her mom, walking up to her, transforming into that of a douchy looking jock as he went up to the girl, "Hey, last night was great! Your real tight..." He said to her as he suddenly walked away, the mom appeared to be religious judging by the cross around her neck, they began fighting with each other as Nutjob just let out a loud laugh as he changed back to his favorite appearance again, "I am at the top of my game today!" He danced in circles, his arms in the air.
Back to top Go down
Avassul
Avassul

A Guide to Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Guide to Chaos   A Guide to Chaos EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 6:30 pm

(OOC: hey i going to use my arrancar instead of my sinner since i been using my sinner to mcuh lately just thought i would infrom you).
Safanx Gragantune to the human world he flew out taking in his seroundings slowly the light hurting his eyes, thankfully the sun was setting only and hour or so of discomfort, the light shining apon this being reaveils ,

Brown skin with the look of a sakes look wet butdry to the touch, he has a 4 ft tail ,bat-like wings. Safanx hair is short and sliver, his muscle tone is one of his most outstanding features other than,his hoolow hiole in his neck.his hands and feet have some-what long nails,that are very sharp and can cut through normal herro.his clothing is a long sleved somewhat straight jacket whit a high collar . he has long black hair, and yellow, animalistic eyes. His face is thin,his hollow mask forms a forehead guard and has horns jutting all around his head, and his hollow hole is his throat. he has some what like Black smoke that poor from his mouth and nostrils.

well waiting for the darkness to come safanx flys above karakura town looking for something to catch his eye. Safanx find a nice perch to sit on and look down on the people below checking for any spirtuall engery of interest.
Back to top Go down

A Guide to Chaos
Page 1 of 1