Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
3 on 1 epic arrancar vs site owner. Start mortal kombat music. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap3 on 1 epic arrancar vs site owner. Start mortal kombat music. - Page 2 I_voting_bar3 on 1 epic arrancar vs site owner. Start mortal kombat music. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
3 on 1 epic arrancar vs site owner. Start mortal kombat music. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap3 on 1 epic arrancar vs site owner. Start mortal kombat music. - Page 2 I_voting_bar3 on 1 epic arrancar vs site owner. Start mortal kombat music. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
3 on 1 epic arrancar vs site owner. Start mortal kombat music. - Page 2 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
3 on 1 epic arrancar vs site owner. Start mortal kombat music. - Page 2 Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
3 on 1 epic arrancar vs site owner. Start mortal kombat music. - Page 2 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
3 on 1 epic arrancar vs site owner. Start mortal kombat music. - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
3 on 1 epic arrancar vs site owner. Start mortal kombat music. - Page 2 Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
3 on 1 epic arrancar vs site owner. Start mortal kombat music. - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
3 on 1 epic arrancar vs site owner. Start mortal kombat music. - Page 2 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
3 on 1 epic arrancar vs site owner. Start mortal kombat music. - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
3 on 1 epic arrancar vs site owner. Start mortal kombat music. - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

3 on 1 epic arrancar vs site owner. Start mortal kombat music. - Page 2 Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

3 on 1 epic arrancar vs site owner. Start mortal kombat music. - Page 2 Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

3 on 1 epic arrancar vs site owner. Start mortal kombat music.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Soran
Soran

3 on 1 epic arrancar vs site owner. Start mortal kombat music. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 on 1 epic arrancar vs site owner. Start mortal kombat music.   3 on 1 epic arrancar vs site owner. Start mortal kombat music. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 11:00 pm

Soran was able to hold off the onslaught of rush attacks Rena tried to perform. However; as she was cut up, she punched forward with such speed that it temporarily caused a suctional force of gravity where her fist had stopped and punched Soran in the face. Soran flew back and skidded on the sand until he was 30 feet away. Soran's face hurt like a bitch as his nose bled and he got up to see dark ice spikes flying at his head.

Soran charged Rena with a more feral behavior in which he ran about on all fours under the spikes. She then released a black wave of dark energy at him, which he countered with a Gran Rey Cero he fired out of his mouth. After the explosion it began to rain, Soran knew better than to let the ice user get him wet. So he formed a repulsion field above his body then stopped 10 feet away to use swift and powerful barrage of martial arts combos; releasing solidified compressed formations of wind at Rena while making her shadow arise and solidify behind her with a barrage of zanpakto combos.
Back to top Go down
ViBora
ViBora

PostSubject: Re: 3 on 1 epic arrancar vs site owner. Start mortal kombat music.   3 on 1 epic arrancar vs site owner. Start mortal kombat music. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 11:57 pm

ViBora watched Rena smack the crap out of Soran and sent him flying. She would've screamed at him if she hadn't gotten a face full of sand. "Yuck!" She stumbled back and rubbed her eyes. When she looked up she saw Buraga's fist coming at her. Vi's afterimage vanished and she appeared on Buraga's shoulder her mouth wide open, Spitting out a flurry of flames hot enough to evaporate most of Rena's freezing rain before it fell on her and Buraga. Though she wasn't able to block all so the two sustained some ice on their bodies. "Ah dammit amigo."

Vi hopped off his shoulder and started scrapping some of the ice off her uniform. Trying to mantain her footing on the frozen sand she looked from Soran to Buraga. "Are you done being mad?"
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: 3 on 1 epic arrancar vs site owner. Start mortal kombat music.   3 on 1 epic arrancar vs site owner. Start mortal kombat music. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 12:18 am

A wall of spiritually reinforced ice instantly appeared out of nowhere infront of her causing Soran to miss her entirely with his barrage of wind attacks though they did dice the front section of the ice barrier. At the same time apparently her shadow had moved to attack her from behind. Probably caused by Soran and his released forms abilities luckily however it had attacked her from behind which was the exact point she had placed a kidou in order to protect her blind spot from being attacked so easily.

The first strike made by the shadow was stopped by a green barrier showing up behind Rena and gave her the time needed to spin and bash her zanpaktou clean through the thing Dispersing it with her spinning weapon and the energy swirling around it.

Someone nearby breathed fire but Rena put it as an afterthought in the back of her head because she didn't need to worry about fire from someone with a low a spiritual power as that arrancar. Rena continued to make it rain though it was now happening naturally. Having put enough of her spiritual energy into the atmophere by now to control all the moisture in it to call forth the rain. It still began to freeze when it within range of Rena's distance limit to her control though.

"I don't have time for this." She said as she stomped her foot into the frozen over top layer of ground and spiked her spiritual power. All of a sudden the ice on the ground turned into hundreds of projectiles that aimed themselves for Soran, Vibora, and Buraga, "I want to know where Angrim is and I want to know NOW!"

She said as she took a defensive stand with her bashing spinning weapon and her spikey dark crystal shield, but this stance being taken was a ruse because she had already started her attack. A green circle appeared in the sky and moments later it started raining down green energy beams down by the dozens on the area where the 4 were located.

She was going to continue to bash on them all until they gave in and told her what she wanted to know.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Kazama

PostSubject: Re: 3 on 1 epic arrancar vs site owner. Start mortal kombat music.   3 on 1 epic arrancar vs site owner. Start mortal kombat music. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 4:56 am

Buraga raised his left arm, trying to block the energy blasts as the ice shards shattered on his thick skin. Sure, the ice stung. Like getting pelted with pebbles. The energy though, damn that hurt! And it pissed him off to. "Hey.....you!" he said, talking to Vibora. "Get your boyfriend and come here. As much as I hate to say it, I cant touch her. But your friend can. Maybe you can. So get your asses behind me and blast her out of the sky so I can trample her!" he shouted, as he began charging up a cero in his free hand.
Back to top Go down
Soran
Soran

PostSubject: Re: 3 on 1 epic arrancar vs site owner. Start mortal kombat music.   3 on 1 epic arrancar vs site owner. Start mortal kombat music. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 6:02 am

Rena formed a barrier of ice to block his barrage of wind and destroyed her own shadow. She then stomped her foot into the frozen over top layer of ground and spiked her spiritual power. All of a sudden the ice on the ground turned into hundreds of projectiles that began to cut Soran's skin up. Soran immediately began to manipulate the wind around himself in order to fly and maneuver around the green energy blasts from the sky by using the wind currents in mid-air by constantly emitting spiritual energy through his feet to lift and propel himself upward towards the source of the rain.

Soran did this while surrounding his entire body with the repulsion field and began to heal. Soran flew into the source of the rain and created a vacuum of wind that would draw the fire from the majority of green energy beams while also disrupting the air currents and bringing all the water to the center of the barrier to be evaporated upon contact with the repulsion field. It then shattered and Soran recieved minimal damage.
Back to top Go down
ViBora
ViBora

PostSubject: Re: 3 on 1 epic arrancar vs site owner. Start mortal kombat music.   3 on 1 epic arrancar vs site owner. Start mortal kombat music. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 10:40 pm

Without hesitation ViBora jumped behind Buraga to avoid the energy. She looked down at her Zanpakuto and growled lowly. "I guess I'll have to.." She held her blade out infront of her and chanted, "Cut to Ribbons... Colmillo!" A flurry of red and green flames engulfed ViBora as her form grew slightly larger, her legs melted into a long red and white tail twice the length of her body. Her mask stretched down to cover her chest and arms, and encased her entire lower jaw. The transformed Arrancar slithered over Buraga's shoulder and rested there. "What...sssss....now do you want ussss to do...?" She smiled and flickered her tongue, her eyes never leaving Rena's form.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: 3 on 1 epic arrancar vs site owner. Start mortal kombat music.   3 on 1 epic arrancar vs site owner. Start mortal kombat music. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 11:38 pm

She grew impatient. They had begun to ignore her question. So be it. She couldn't bash them down physically so she'd let her three favorites fighters do it for her while she used her immense spiritual power to fight instead. Dozens of little ice shards started drawing in the sand around her and within seconds they were done because she used her hands to double their speed.
Spoiler:

When it was done Rena was in the middle of a giant circle drawing and she had begun chanting. "Warriors of old here my call as I summon you to protect me! Binded by soul willed to act by mind. I command you from the darkest of depths to serve and obey me! Come forth warriors of oblivion your master calls!" As soon as she finished three shadowy outlined forms emerged from three separate pillars of dark flame near her. Tai on the left wielding his nunchaku, Ganzo in the middle wielding a large halberd, and Claire on the right wielding a fire spear.
Spoiler:

However when the three appeared her physical power had been cut in half..and she was no longer able to activate her bankai. Not that she needed it for these three goons anyways. she still remained at shikai level exerting as much spiritual power as possible. So a notice in the difference between her bankai earlier and her shikai would be easily done..but as far as physically there was no way to tell just yet.

The three new warriors all took a stance and had already been giving orders by Rena mentally. Ganzo would fight Buraga, Tai would fight Soran, and Claire would fight the arrancar that Soran kept calling Vi.

"I'm bored of playing with you.. so you will fight them."

That was it. The three warriors rushed to meet their new opponents now.
Back to top Go down
Kazama

PostSubject: Re: 3 on 1 epic arrancar vs site owner. Start mortal kombat music.   3 on 1 epic arrancar vs site owner. Start mortal kombat music. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 5:57 am

Buraga was surprised to say the least when three new warriors arrived. They werent arrancar. Shinigami maybe? Humans? He didnt have long to think on it as two of them headed his way. The huge, powerful Arrancar didnt stop to think that maybe one was headed at the snake girl now on his shoulders. Hos first thought was that they were coming at him! His second was that he suddenly noticed Rena's spiritual pressure drop. Could he use that? Another question he didnt have long to ponder as he thrust his charged cero towards the two approaching warriors. "Back the hell off assholes! I aint got time to rip you two apart!" he shouted as he followed after the cero with another stampede attack, Vibora along for the ride unless she jumped off.
Back to top Go down
Soran
Soran

PostSubject: Re: 3 on 1 epic arrancar vs site owner. Start mortal kombat music.   3 on 1 epic arrancar vs site owner. Start mortal kombat music. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 6:29 am

Soran slowly decended towards the ground after successfully stopping the rain, but kept hovering about ten meters in the air. The rogue was unable to sense the drastic decrease of spiritual pressure emitted by Rena. She had summoned three new fighters to the battle field and reverted back to shikai. It seemed as if she needed aid in this fight, but none of this mattered to him. Soran would not leave this place until he saw Rena die! She was the very first person to ever shame him in combat with defeat, he would his revenge.

Soran charged up and fired several crimson red bala-type energy spheres from the palm of his hands randomly in his opponent's direction, disregarding accuracy and with no intent on actually hitting the enemy. With efficient bala control, the multiple energy spheres were suspended in the air, completely surrounding both Rena and his new opponent (Tai) from all 360 angles. Finally, Soran then commanded the energy spheres to rapidly spin around both opponents and rush in on their locations.
Back to top Go down
ViBora
ViBora

PostSubject: Re: 3 on 1 epic arrancar vs site owner. Start mortal kombat music.   3 on 1 epic arrancar vs site owner. Start mortal kombat music. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 2:48 pm

With Buraga now running at the new trio of fighters, Vi launched off and slithered into a low lying position until the form of Clarie approached her. Vi held herself up like a cobra firing a rapid amount of green cero's at Clarie. Without hesitation the snake girl began encircling the Spear Girl, afterimages everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: 3 on 1 epic arrancar vs site owner. Start mortal kombat music.   3 on 1 epic arrancar vs site owner. Start mortal kombat music. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 6:08 pm

Ganzo.. with his inhumane might he cleaved the cero Buraga fired at him and claire in half and tackle/wrestled straight into Buraga himself. While doing so sand from the area would form an armor around his skin and harden because of his reiatsu..giving him something similiar to a heirro now. If he and Buraga made contact Ganzo would attempt to hold him in place by any means neccesary as brute strength would not be an issue here for either combatant.

Claire.. the snake girl had fired cero's at her.. which claire responded to by hurling large blasts of flame into each one..effectively cancelling them out and causing minor explosions each time. The snake girl then began to encircle Claire at a high speed.. Claire only grinned and spun around quickly a dozen times and released a massive burst of fire in all directions around her for 40 feet. Most likely burning the snake girl pretty decently if she wasn't resistant to fire or if she hadn't gotten out of the way quick enough.

Tai.. Soran had launched a bala attack on Rena and him. Rena was bored..and had basically sat down and put her hand against her cheek as she watched. She pushed her energy out just a bit and the bala's were rendered useless to her. As for Tai he simply kept his eyes on Soran and his wind manipulation powers diced the bala before they even got 5 feet to him. Tai started walking up towards Soran, yes in the air, and shook his head as he took a martial arts stance with both his nunchaku at the ready.

Rena simply continued to sit there and watch. She was trying to recover as much energy as possible because she had a gut feeling she had taken too long in dealing with these whelps. She should have simply charged her power and then wasted the entire area in one big Ankoku Shuuha, but then she wouldn't have been able to question them. In the back of her mind a red flag had gone off saying to get her shit in gear because something was about to go wrong..hence why she called her three fighters to the field to fight for her so she could conserve her spiritual energy.
Back to top Go down
Kazama

PostSubject: Re: 3 on 1 epic arrancar vs site owner. Start mortal kombat music.   3 on 1 epic arrancar vs site owner. Start mortal kombat music. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 11:46 pm

Buraga looked down at the smaller man as they collided and he wrapped his arms around him. Buraga looked at him.....and grinned. "So, you are strong eh? Allright." he said, wrapping his own huge arms around Ganzo. "But you are a fool. Rule one, hit, move on." he said as he suddenly began bending backwards at the waist and knees, lifting Ganzo off the ground. He then contined bending backwards. All the way backwards, turning the huggging match into a vicious german suplex.
Back to top Go down
Soran
Soran

PostSubject: Re: 3 on 1 epic arrancar vs site owner. Start mortal kombat music.   3 on 1 epic arrancar vs site owner. Start mortal kombat music. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 8:34 am

Soran hovered in the air as he watched the new fighter Rena summoned air walked up towards his location as if he were climbing invisible stairs made of oxygen. Soran simply waited for the obvious aerokinetic to come into close range, then shot two mini crimson red cero type of beams out of his eyes down at the man. This would likely catch the man off guard due to the close range and lack of warning. The swift warrior's arms remained to his sides at the ready, both fists easily capable of becoming lethal weapons at any instant. His legs were spread and ready to jump or dodge at any moment if needed, however he left a calm exposure on his overall appearance.
Back to top Go down
ViBora
ViBora

PostSubject: Re: 3 on 1 epic arrancar vs site owner. Start mortal kombat music.   3 on 1 epic arrancar vs site owner. Start mortal kombat music. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 3:24 pm

Bursting through the girl's flame attack for in this form she wasn't even warmed up by the fire, Vi tackled her. Wrapping her tail around her waist ViBora slung her into the air, then appeared above her, slamming her tail into her sending her flying down into the sand below. She followed that with another focused green cero blast.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: 3 on 1 epic arrancar vs site owner. Start mortal kombat music.   3 on 1 epic arrancar vs site owner. Start mortal kombat music. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 7:02 pm

( OOC - For future Reference grapples are considered auto-hit but are allowed with permission from your opponent. Your follow up attack was also auto hit as I could have defended myself once thrown, but as this is the first time this has probably happened with you I will allow it this time Raina. As you auto hit I will as well but after that try to avoid it in the future okay?)

Ganzo grinned as the bigger opponent tried using physics to win their wrestling match..only to find that his feet were implanted in the ground by sand using his earth manipulation power. Forcing his opponent to continue their wrestling match. Curling up one fist before the other put his Halberd on his back. Ganzo gave the challenge of a duke it out contest with Buraga as the first fist slammed into the man's lower jaw on purpose..having already noticed it was armored. This would still sting..but due to Buraga's armor probably wouldn't hurt too much. "Rule one.. use everything possible to your advantage.." he said mockingly after his challenge giving punch.

Claire wasn't too surprised when her fire failed and managed to stab the snake girl in the tail with her spear as Vibora used it to toss Claire in the air and again when the girl slammed her from behind which knocked her back to the ground. Physically these two would probably be even..if Vibora was just a bit stronger. Claire was back up in a hearbeat and staring right at her opponent. Her flames earlier had done little. No matter..Claire could fight just fine without using her fire power. Her body flickered for a moment as if fading away and all of a sudden she was infront of Vibora with her spear doing a series of jabs and slashes at her trying to dice her to ribbons.

Tai's body reacted quickly and with a little help from his good friend, the wind, he was out of the way of the mans eye beams and infront of him by the time the beams finished discharging. With a cry that would make Bruce Lee proud he started a barrage of attacks with his two nunchaku while using his wind manipulation to release miniature but sharp cresents of air with each strike of his two weapons which made them even more dangerous.

Rena, however, continued to sit there trying to restore the loss of her spiritual energy. She had to backhand the eye beams with her Zanpaktou shield as they had bypassed Tai and gone to her due to their direction, but other than that she continued to just watch. The three fighters may be under her command but she learned a long time ago that it displeased them to have their matches interrupted by her. So she would do nothing. Even if one of them started to lose.
Back to top Go down
Kazama

PostSubject: Re: 3 on 1 epic arrancar vs site owner. Start mortal kombat music.   3 on 1 epic arrancar vs site owner. Start mortal kombat music. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 2:03 am

Buraga felt his head snap back from the blow and grunted. This guy had a few tricks......ok......damn. Still....now that his head was back, might as well use it. He began forming a cero on the tip of his horn before launching his head foward and down, trying to headbutt Ganzo. As he launched the headbutt he would also fire the cero from the tip of his horn down towards his foe. "Rule two. Never underestimate your opponent."
Back to top Go down
Soran
Soran

PostSubject: Re: 3 on 1 epic arrancar vs site owner. Start mortal kombat music.   3 on 1 epic arrancar vs site owner. Start mortal kombat music. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 11:10 pm

The swift warrior dodged and weaved each and every attack that came his way by decreasing all air resistance around himself where his body needed to go in order to avoid the nunchaku; while simultaneously generating a wind current behind his direction of movement in order to propel himself even quicker. By using a mixture of this along with his boosted swift base speed, he was able to avoid each nunchaku swing and sharp cresents of air with relative ease.

Darkness still constantly emitting from the Arrancar's arms and back in the form of misty black and violet wisps. Soran used this pure saturation of darkness to engulf the two in a dome of solidified darkness that ranged out to ten meters as he avoided the attacks. There was now no light whatsoever in this dark dome meant to trap his opponent; but Soran could see in the dark. The wind barrier was created once again; this time infused with darkness itself so the dome would be filled with countless spinning microscopic wind-blades formed out of the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3 on 1 epic arrancar vs site owner. Start mortal kombat music.   3 on 1 epic arrancar vs site owner. Start mortal kombat music. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

3 on 1 epic arrancar vs site owner. Start mortal kombat music.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2