Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Yoruichi Tries Again!? The Third Apprentice Trial Begins! I_vote_lcapYoruichi Tries Again!? The Third Apprentice Trial Begins! I_voting_barYoruichi Tries Again!? The Third Apprentice Trial Begins! I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Yoruichi Tries Again!? The Third Apprentice Trial Begins! I_vote_lcapYoruichi Tries Again!? The Third Apprentice Trial Begins! I_voting_barYoruichi Tries Again!? The Third Apprentice Trial Begins! I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Yoruichi Tries Again!? The Third Apprentice Trial Begins! Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Yoruichi Tries Again!? The Third Apprentice Trial Begins! Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Yoruichi Tries Again!? The Third Apprentice Trial Begins! Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Yoruichi Tries Again!? The Third Apprentice Trial Begins! Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Yoruichi Tries Again!? The Third Apprentice Trial Begins! Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Yoruichi Tries Again!? The Third Apprentice Trial Begins! Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Yoruichi Tries Again!? The Third Apprentice Trial Begins! Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Yoruichi Tries Again!? The Third Apprentice Trial Begins! Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Yoruichi Tries Again!? The Third Apprentice Trial Begins! Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Yoruichi Tries Again!? The Third Apprentice Trial Begins! Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Yoruichi Tries Again!? The Third Apprentice Trial Begins! Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Yoruichi Tries Again!? The Third Apprentice Trial Begins!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Yoruichi Tries Again!? The Third Apprentice Trial Begins! Empty
PostSubject: Yoruichi Tries Again!? The Third Apprentice Trial Begins!   Yoruichi Tries Again!? The Third Apprentice Trial Begins! EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 8:47 pm

Yoruichi had been hiding in the shadows and avoiding the main conflicts in the world of the living that were going on right now..such as the hollow's claimed city Chicago in the americas. No.. Yoruichi had been staying right in Karakura helping keep it safe since Ichigo seemed to not be around as much anymore, but she had met a shinigami who reminded her a bit of her last apprentice..and she had agreed to teach him Shunko and train him. He had to go and inform his captain and hand him a letter directly from Yoruichi that was NOT to be read to or by Garanzo at any point in any form. ( i mean it I'll kill you )

This letter was, in graphically horrible detail, the complete iteniary for Garanzo for the next month before he would be given a short rest for christmas. This information would be so evilly stated that even Garanzo's captain would slightly pale in fear for his subordinate but still agree'ing to allow him to do so.

Now it was the date they agreed to meet and she was already waiting with two people next to her who were going to help her with his training. Rena Lisola, a long time comrade since the days after Aizen and a vizard, and Reno Kitsugi, who was only here because Yoruichi called in a favor since he owed her for that time back in Bogota and also a Vizard, and the two were only NOT trying to kill eachother out of their mutual respect for Yoruichi.

"Now remember you two you can't do anything to eachother until 3 days after this is all officially over." She said as she grinned ear to ear, they both muttered and looked the opposite direction from eachother but otherwise did nothing. Now they just had to wait for Garanzo.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Kazama

PostSubject: Re: Yoruichi Tries Again!? The Third Apprentice Trial Begins!   Yoruichi Tries Again!? The Third Apprentice Trial Begins! EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 8:56 pm

They did not have to wait long. Garanzo was a swaggering, proud, boastful young man. But he understood that, today especially, humility was a rather important aspect of life. He used shunpo to travel to the designated meeting spot, arriving before Yoruichi on one knee. Normally he had rather loose clothing, but today he had wisely pulled it tight around his body, forming the more traditional ninja gard, a scarf even pulled over the lower half of his face, his wild dark hair still free though.

Even as he knelt though, his red eye looked over the two with Yoruichi. He didnt know them, but he could sense they were powerful. He gave them both a quick once over, making a mental note of how they were dressed, stood, held themselves, and all visible weapons, before focusing back on Yoruichi again.

"Greetings sensei. I am glad we can finally do this. I admit that I have been looking foward to this for some time now. Please, tell me how we can begin?"
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Yoruichi Tries Again!? The Third Apprentice Trial Begins!   Yoruichi Tries Again!? The Third Apprentice Trial Begins! EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 9:37 pm

"We'll begin by you putting these on" Said Rena at Yoruichi's side as she tossed a weighted shirt, pants, and shoes. The combined weight of all the clothing she gave him was roughly 256 and the interesting thing, which she'd allow him to figure out on his own, was that they restricted the use of spiritual energy in regards to making the weights easier to handle. So no matter what Garanzo did or how strong he was physically the clothing and shoes would still feel heavy to him.

Yoruichi looked at Garanzo and the weights and grinned at Rena before nodding. It was definitely a good idea to get him accustomed to his new physical weight before trying anything. Otherwise he could under/over exert and break something.

"We should probably start with resistance training and stamina before we get to any kind of technique training." Reno said as his hand came out of his fully cloaked form and rubbed his visible chin though only his piercing bead-like eyes shone in the dark of his hood, "If we started with techniques his body may not be able to handle it from the get go and it would slow down the process."

"Yosha! We'll start with five hundred boulder squats!" she said as she pointed at a conveniently placed giant boulder that was nearby. ...as a matter of fact, if garanzo had truely been paying attention, the birds who had been chirping this entire time were now silent.. Though everything looked the same it suddenly sounded so different..as if not a single living thing was nearby now.

This was because the party was now within the reality created by Reno Kitsugi. It would be the place to contain their training as anything they needed could be provided and the damage wasn't permanent as it reset each time Reno discontinued the ability. However it was still nearing the beginning of December thus it was still cold outside, although now it was snowing.

back to Yoruichi's order though. She had told him to do five hundred squats with that boulder attached to his upped back and arms. Who in the nine hells could manage twenty five let alone five hundred!? Okay bad question because Rena Lisola could and she was right next to Yoruichi. but still!?

"When you finish or when you are unable to continue. You'll get a 5 minute break and we'll move to the next excersise. You are going to hate every second of your continued existence and bless each break you obtain."
Back to top Go down
Kazama

PostSubject: Re: Yoruichi Tries Again!? The Third Apprentice Trial Begins!   Yoruichi Tries Again!? The Third Apprentice Trial Begins! EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 10:16 pm

Garanzo looked at Yoruichi in mild disbelief. He was a speedster, an assasin, he focused on stealth and agility and ability. Not strength. But he had not come here to give up on day one. He looked at the weighted clothing and, without a thought of modesty, began taking off his own clothes in front of them, stripping down to his underwear to begin putting the training gear on, proudly showing off his chiseled physique.

He immediatly realized he was in trouble when he picked up the pants. These things were HEAVY! He looked at her in disbelief again before pulling them on, already feeling weighed down. He was sure glad he wouldnt have to fight in this stuff. Suddenly, he realized he might actually have to. That could be a problem, he thought, as, with visible effort, he hauled on the heavy shirt. At this point he allowed himself to fall flat on his ass. Treasure each rest huh? Yeah that sounded about right, he thought as he hauled on the shoes before rolling to his hands and knees.

He looked up at the boulder, again wondering what he had gotten himself into. Bt no, he wouldnt quit! He had something to prove, to himself, his captain, and his own squad mates! He could be the best, and dammit he would! He very slowly, and with grat effort, hauled himself to his feet, focused on the boulder, and with slow, labored steps, made his way to it.

Reaching it was a slow, excessivly difficult process in and of itself! But now that he was at the boulder he couldnt help but wonder how the hell he was gonna even move it, let alone squat it! He was barely staning! If this is what it felt like t be fat then he was swearing off cookies forever! He reached out and grabbed the boulder as best he could and, with a red face and much groaning, began trying, and epicly failing, to lift it.....
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Yoruichi Tries Again!? The Third Apprentice Trial Begins!   Yoruichi Tries Again!? The Third Apprentice Trial Begins! EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 10:26 pm

The boulder shivered and quaked as he attempted to lift it and it responded to his spiritual power. Becoming lighter based on the amount of spiritual energy he exerted trying to force his spiritual power to help make moving his body easier. Which would force the weights to respond and restrain him putting pressure on him to even try to raise his power. Though because it was built to serve with a Vice-captain in mind and not a captain class fighter it was much easier to achieve this with. As it had already halved in weight just from his normal exertion from trying though returned to being heavy each time he stopped trying to move it in one go.

"Keep it up I want that boulder up on your shoulders in ten minutes!" Yoruichi smiled as she coached at him. It would probably be done soon instead of ten minutes but she didn't want to make him feel rushed. All he had to do was strain his physical body by trying to exert spiritual power faster than the weights restricted it. It doable but very taxing. He would have to get used to this during the first couple of days of training or he wouldn't be able to finish.

After he did manage to get the boulder up, which he WOULD manage to do so eventually even if it took him hours to figure it out, It turned into a rock the size of his fist and weighed nearly nothing just being a simple rock now, "you noticed the strain right? You are going to have to fight that strain all the time." Yoruichi stated bluntly.

"if you don't you won't achieve the nessicary physical condition to learn what we have to teach you.." Reno muttered with a creepily evil looking grin while Rena scoffed at his remark and looked over at the shinigami while removing her green cap to run her other hand through her hair, "It'll be hard as hell but we'll mold you into a powerful warrior."
Back to top Go down
Kazama

PostSubject: Re: Yoruichi Tries Again!? The Third Apprentice Trial Begins!   Yoruichi Tries Again!? The Third Apprentice Trial Begins! EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 10:55 pm

Garanzo had the boulder up in eight, and when it changed he looked at it in shock, listening to what the three instructors had said. He remained silent for a while, absorbing what they had said.He could already feel the weighted clothes loosening up on his spiritual pressure some. What the hell where these made of, he wondered.

He looked up at Yoruichi, frowning a bit. "Ok.....whats next?" he asked, obviously tired from the effort of lifting the boulder, but still ready to go. He was proud, very proud and he wouldnt stop until he couldnt walk anymore. "I wanna be the best. And I will be, give me all ya got."
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Yoruichi Tries Again!? The Third Apprentice Trial Begins!   Yoruichi Tries Again!? The Third Apprentice Trial Begins! EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 3:17 am

"Just start running in place for two hours" Yoruichi said with a grin. It sounded so simple but because of the weights and the duration she intended to make him do it for it would burn his muscles something fierce, "After that we'll have you do some punching practice with Reno..get you aquainted with the first technique you'll be trying to learn."

"Don't think I'll pull any punches on you either kid.." Reno said with a sneer on his face while cracking his knuckles, "We're gonna work on your reflexes.." and after waiting the two hours needed for Garanzo to do his running in place Reno would take a boxer stance and motion for Garanzo to come at him after giving him a fifteen minute cooldown break.
Back to top Go down
Kazama

PostSubject: Re: Yoruichi Tries Again!? The Third Apprentice Trial Begins!   Yoruichi Tries Again!? The Third Apprentice Trial Begins! EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 4:47 am

Garanzo acommplished the two hours and could barely stand from it, his legs burning like someone had covered them in gasoline and thrown a molotov cocktail at them. He had trouble standing, even after the fifteen minute break. Now, normally Garanzo thought of himself as an accomplished fighter, but after the excerises with the weighted clothes on he could barely lift his arms, let alone throw a decent punch. But even besides that, something about the man before him struck him as.......well.....this was going to hurt.

Garanzo forced his hands up, taking deep labored breaths, and eyed the man, slowly shuffling his feet. His mobility was gone, his arms were heavy, and he was tired. Garanzo was suddeny very glad that both Yoruichi and Rena were out of his league because he wasnt gonna look good to any girl after this, he thought as he shuffled towards Reno and threw a jab from his left hand.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Yoruichi Tries Again!? The Third Apprentice Trial Begins!   Yoruichi Tries Again!? The Third Apprentice Trial Begins! EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 2:19 am

Reno grinned as the man stepped up to the plate and tried desperately to throw a punch with all the hellish fatigue he must be feeling due to the long amounts of annoying things Yoruichi has had him do already. He pushed the man's jab to the side and landed three punches against the man's right cheek with amazing speed, but no pain. He had pulled his punches just so that the speed was all that was behind them. There was a point to this. He was already struggling to move and now he had to force it to move faster than he was probably used to dealing with as Reno was as close to speed as Yoruichi as possible thanks to his hyper-speed technique.

Reno grinned as he started to shunpo over and over randomly around the man and continue to make non-painful speedy punches and kicks against the man's body. Always making contact but never dealing damage. Even if blocked Reno would pull the attack back and keep going, "you are going to have to strain! you may not be able to do much now but all you need is to keep struggling for the rest of the training we've stolen you for and even you will be able to block me better!" He said with gleeful chuckles as he continued to bombard the man with an assault of hand to hand fighting while dealing no pain with each blow that managed to make contact.w
Back to top Go down
Kazama

PostSubject: Re: Yoruichi Tries Again!? The Third Apprentice Trial Begins!   Yoruichi Tries Again!? The Third Apprentice Trial Begins! EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 5:19 am

Garanzo almost wished the punches hurt. He would feel less embarassed about it if it did hurt, he thought. He couldnt possibly keep up with Reno, not like this, hell not without this. He was good at shunpo but he couldnt do it like this guy! But even with these disadvantages Garanzo did as he was told and he did his damndest to keep up with Reno. Eventually, he figured out that f he held his arm up and got the weight of the clothes working for him, his momentum was his best ally for trying to block him. Stopping that momentum was another story though and more than once Garanzo found himself face first in the dirt. But each time he slowly climbed back to his feet, shaking and tired, but ready to go for more.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Yoruichi Tries Again!? The Third Apprentice Trial Begins!   Yoruichi Tries Again!? The Third Apprentice Trial Begins! EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 6:39 pm

Reno continued his high speed assaults for what seemed like hours. constantly forcing Garanzo to struggle and push his body to it's absolute limitations. Soon however darkness fell..and Yoruichi put a stop to their sparring as her and Rena had already made a camp fire put up the tents and even started grilling some fish.

"Your doing pretty good considering" Reno remarked as he sat down by the fire later that evening and munched on a fish on a stick, "for someone at the vice-captain level i'm surprised you didn't pass out already from exhaustion.."

"It's only going to continue to be rough from here." Yoruichi said with a wide happy grin, "Tommorow you'll be running to NIbelheim with Rena, yes. running. To nibelheim. you heard me correctly. when you return we'll put you in some more sparring practice with Reno for about 3 hours.. by then it should be night again..so we'll have to call it a day after that."

"Don't worry. If you can't make it to nibelheim in one go I'll bring you back here myself," Rena said calmly..hoping to ease any possible sense of crazy the man might now have towards the people who said they would train him, "But until then I expect you to run until your legs refuse to obey your brain."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day would have gone exactly as stated. Yoruichi couldn't help but wonder if he had even made it halfway to Nibelheim on foot. It wasn't exactly nearby... only a few hundred miles North..

The next several days were slightly less "new". Yoruichi had him do alot of basic excersises for about an hour each day 3x a day. When he wasn't doing that he was having boxing matches with Reno. Reno as usual would continually barrage the boy as fast as he could for as long as he could maintain his hyper speed combat ability, but did try not to hurt him. his comment about pulling punches was merely a joke..as he knew he needed to.

The sun had just risen and already Yoruichi, Reno, and Rena were up about and forcing Garanzo to get up if he had still been asleep. they left the camp up since they would be sleeping in this same place for a while.

"Well. I'm not going to get any further with him for now. Tag in." Reno said suddenly when it was time for his boxing match to begin again and walked into the tent past Rena after tagging her in and went directly to sleep, "Guess it's my turn now huh.. We'll be working on your ability to "go with the flow" and redirect attacks.. we'll do this by using my sheer physical might as the opponent. As you are not a strong muscle type of shinigami this will be crucial for your survival in the future. You are not allowed to dodge. You must use your feet, hands, elbows, or knees to somehow alter the flow of my attack. Obviously I could think of ways to make this not work on me.. but I'm not going to do any of those until you become a bit better at handling this."

And without even a warning of "begin" she was infront of him trying to punch him in the face. She didn't use alot of her speed..because that would be severely unfair even to someone she is trying to help train.. but she did allow her full might to be behind it.

Last edited by Rena on Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kazama

PostSubject: Re: Yoruichi Tries Again!? The Third Apprentice Trial Begins!   Yoruichi Tries Again!? The Third Apprentice Trial Begins! EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 11:37 pm

No, Garanzo did not make it to niblehime. He did give his best effort however. But still, despite rena's best efforts. he viewed theses three as a bunch of crazy people. But crazy was fun right? He was getting better though. While he still couldnt keep up with Reno, his reaction time was getting better, as was his determination. He refused to quit, refused to be beaten by this. He would beat this, like he had beaten most challenges.

Then came te day that Reno switchd out with Rena. He had just grown accustomed t Reno! And while he was very confident in his ability to redirect attacks, he doubted he could pull it off properly in all this weight.

As Rena stepped up to him he dropped down into a fightes stance, left leg foward and bent, right leg back and bent, arms up, hnds open. He could do this, he told himself. He could do this, she couldnt be all that much faster right? He thought, right before the fist got him right in the nose and sent him flying backwards to land very roughly on the ground. He lay there, nose gushing blood. He had managed to bring his arms around, swinging his left hand from te right, backhanded, amed at about halfway up her arm, his right hand at her wrist from the right, in an attempt to shove her fist to the left of his head. But he had failed there, epically. Her fist had found his nose before his hands found hers. "I see dancing girls circling my head.........is that a technique you used? I like it....."
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Yoruichi Tries Again!? The Third Apprentice Trial Begins!   Yoruichi Tries Again!? The Third Apprentice Trial Begins! EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 3:06 am

"Medic!" Rena said as she started to flail around in a slight panic when the man started spouting off gibberish about dancing girls. To which Yoruichi came over and used healing kidou on him for about the next five minutes to repair the concussion Rena had apparently given him. When he was standing again she'd wait til he was completely ready to keep going and then do thee exact same thing she did five minutes ago. Which is to say she basically sucker punched him in the face with all her might. This cruel punishment would continue the rest of that day and the next day with Yoruichi healing him any time he was rendered unable to continue for whatever reason.

~~~~

Two..days..later.. *Epic Horror suspense music inserted here*

~~~~

"Well.. at least you don't seem to go loopy on me anymore when I punch you.." Rena remarked as they finished the day's training regimen of hardcore excersises and being punched by Rena, "I remember you muttered something about dancing girls the first time I hit you.. worried me that I may have damaged your brain." She said as she stretched a bit and cracked her knuckles.

"Alright..looks like we'll need to forego letting Rena continue to beat on you for a little bit." Yoruichi quirped in as she actually looked a tiny bit tired from the constant need for her healing kidou abilities the last two days, "Today you get the day off.. Mainly because I need rest.. so instead you'll watch rena and reno fight.."

The two instantly glared at eachother the second she said that.

"WITHOUT WEAPONS AND POWERS" She said quickly which made both of them scoff and look away from each other like two arguing siblings, "Watch them while you rest up." with that said the two had already started trying to beat eachother to a bloody pulp. They weren't pulling any speed or strength either.

The two hated eachother.. they wanted to kill eachother and now Yoruichi said they could punch and kick and elbow and knee eachother for the whole day. So they were quite literally blocking and punching and just all around attempting to use all of their fighting ability to make the other bleed.

Rena mainly used Muay Thai..but did have other techniques mixed in occassionally from several different arts while Reno was just straight up boxing with her. Using his hands to counter everything except her knee's and feet..to which he responded with his Elbow's or knee's. unlike a real Boxer Reno didn't have the lack of leg training, as his endurance was massive in it's own right anyways, so he was able to withstand Rena's blows and counter them pretty effectively.

The two didn't stop til Dawn and the ground within 10 feet of them was all sorts of disturbed and shattered and had holes in it from their constant pissing match and Yoruichi had long since gone into her tent to sleep. Ignoring them entirely while she did so.
Back to top Go down
Kazama

PostSubject: Re: Yoruichi Tries Again!? The Third Apprentice Trial Begins!   Yoruichi Tries Again!? The Third Apprentice Trial Begins! EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 5:03 am

Garanzo literally fell backwards against the rock that just a few days ago he had been ordered to move and slid down to the ground. He was exhausted. And he needed a bath. Like really badly, he thought to himself. He was glad there were no girls out here. Well.....besides Rena and Yoruichi. While yes, they were very hot, he couldnt find anyone attractive right now, not after getting beaten like this!

He watched the two warriors duke it out with a mixture of disgust and awe. Disgust because he was watching these two tear each other apart. He was a stealth fighter and the thought of a straight up fair fight did not appeal to him. And awe because he knew that he was far from being anywhere near their level. How long could they go? He had to fight the urge to tell them to get a room and settle it there.....
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Yoruichi Tries Again!? The Third Apprentice Trial Begins!   Yoruichi Tries Again!? The Third Apprentice Trial Begins! EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 7:11 pm

Dawn broke the next day showing Rena and Reno had both stopped their fist fight..mainly because it had gotten them nowhere. Yoruichi came out all stretching and carefree as if the two hadn't been trying to kill eachother all of the night before and looked for wherever Garanzo happened to have passed out for some rest before nudging him with her foot.

"Time to train. Let's go." she said to him as she walked off in a random direction, which is to say the left, leaving the two tired rivals there to sleep their fatigue away from being so stubborn towards eachother, "Looks like they overdid it.. Those two..I swear.. if it wasn't for the fact i was here this entire area would have been obliterated by their fighting.."

Yoruichi made it to a waterfall and walked into it, which revealed to Garanzo that there was a cave hidden behind it. inside the cave was a ladder that extended for a mile straight down..which Yoruichi promptly began to climb. Once down as well Garanzo would be met with a sight of a grand looking ancient ninja training complex that was still in mint condition.

"We'll train here for the next week.. You are free to use any facility you like at any time that I am not personally guiding your training. Think of this as a bit of freestyle training using the complex's equipment as your own." She told him as she opened the large doors of the building and entered it, "But first you will need to take off those weights. You'll find that in the week you've had them you've improved a considerable amount physically and spiritually due to the immense strain provided by the weights. Which means you should be able to tackle any of the challenges here in the complex without dying or serious injury."
Back to top Go down
Kazama

PostSubject: Re: Yoruichi Tries Again!? The Third Apprentice Trial Begins!   Yoruichi Tries Again!? The Third Apprentice Trial Begins! EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 1:56 am

Garanzo was properly impressed by the complex. Impressed, but not overly so, considering his own spiritual world was the home of two master ninjas. Still, he couldnt help but wonder how the hell she had gotten it down here. "Ok.....so where do I take em off at and stow em? And where do I get new clothes? Unless you want me running around in my skivvies." he said, slowly walking through the room and eyeing the equipment, already making a work out plan in his mind. Oh he would have alot of fun with this, and he was looking foward to seeing just how far his power had progressed.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Yoruichi Tries Again!? The Third Apprentice Trial Begins!   Yoruichi Tries Again!? The Third Apprentice Trial Begins! EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 8:32 pm

Yoruichi hadn't thought of that. Probably because she herself had no qualms about being naked in front of others as she found their reactions very entertaining, "Just set em somewhere you won't lose them or Rena will have your skull for a glass.. as for new cloths I'm sure one of the rooms still has the old 2nd Division uniforms from when I was in charge."

She walked over to one side of the room and inserted her hand into a hole in the wall. After a few moments of nothing happening the entire complex lit up like a christmas tree for a moment before all of it's systems reactivated and a deep computer voice echo'd through the chambers, "Warning. Training Hall has been activated. Caution is now advised."

She grinned a bit..pleased that the system was still functional after all this time and then turned to Garanzo to speak to him, "Now..as I said your welcome to use anything here..just watch out for the---" Suddenly a giant steel hammer trap looked as if it just wiped Yoruichi from existence. She was gone long enough to probably freak Garanzo out..though she appeared right next to him seconds later, "traps.. This hall was designed to force you to worry about other things WHILE trying to train. It makes it even harder to train in.. I like it personally..it's a very good way to work on one's reflexes, memory, and speed. As far as the traps go..there is pretty much no end to them and just about every trap I can think of exists within the complex. Though for the most part they are pretty spread out to keep it from being completely overwhelming."

She took a step back and grinned wide at him, "well...have fun! I'll check on you in a couple of hours!" and she vanished with a shunpo as an arrow trap activated and fired off a dozen arrows at Garanzo, though the arrows wouldn't kill him even if they made direct contact..it would definitely be a pain in the ass to get hit by them in the first place.

....would Garanzo be able to survive?
Back to top Go down
Kazama

PostSubject: Re: Yoruichi Tries Again!? The Third Apprentice Trial Begins!   Yoruichi Tries Again!? The Third Apprentice Trial Begins! EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 6:03 am

Garanzo saw the arrows coming and his reflexes did kick in. He fell backwards, bending at the knees and catching himself with his left hand as the arrows flew over him. He then had a dilema.....normally he would just go back up, easily throwing himself up with his hand. But in this gear.....dammit. He let himself fall backwards and rolled to his hands and knees to get up. Ok.....first things first, new outfit.If he was gonna survive in here, he needed to be able to move, and with that thought he quickly set out in search of a new outfit.

After about an hour of searching, cursed ninjas. Hiding everything, even there friggin clothes. He folded up the weighted clothes, so glad to be out of those, and put them by the door to the hall before turning to eye the hall.....this would actually be fun. He took off the shirt and tossed it aside before putting on a burst of speed and heading for the first obstacle with enthusiasm.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Yoruichi Tries Again!? The Third Apprentice Trial Begins!   Yoruichi Tries Again!? The Third Apprentice Trial Begins! EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 10:29 pm

As the boy headed for the first obstacle he would have found it was nothing more than a room filled with wooden training posts with several wooden pegs sticking out of each one. However as he approached closer to them each one of the dozens of wooden posts would have activated and began to move as if they were humans and attacked Garanzo with great speed and somewhat decent hardness for wood. While fighting them Garanzo would have to be careful as hundreds of black spots littered the floor. Each one capable of setting off any number of random traps ranging from simple arrows traps to much larger traps like the hammer trap that had tried to hit Yoruichi earlier. They were very diversified and each one was placed with multiple triggers so the same trap could be activated several times before it would stop functioning.

"Looks like he's ready to get started.." Yoruichi muttered as she watched the surveillance screen from the control room of the complex. She had her arms crossed and was very intent on watching everything he did. Depending on how well he handled this room she may go ahead and tell him to proceed to the next one instead of telling him to return to the room he found the cloths in for further instruction..
Back to top Go down
Kazama

PostSubject: Re: Yoruichi Tries Again!? The Third Apprentice Trial Begins!   Yoruichi Tries Again!? The Third Apprentice Trial Begins! EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 7:24 pm

Garanzo smiled at the dummies as they came at him. Simple enough excercise, he thought to himself, reaching out and grabbing hold of two 'arms' as they swung at him. But instead of trying to stop them or break them, he used them as a focal point to vault upwards, flipping over two of them to finish his flip and bring his foot down in a powerful heel drop on one of the dummies behind the first two. At that point however, as he came down, one of his bracing hands landed on a switch. He had a moments warning in te form of a click, and a loud WHOOSH as a huge, stone pillar, turned sideways and suspended from the roof by chains, dropped. His eyes widened as he watched it coming in and he quickly placed both feet under him, sprung into the air, landed on the incoming arm of a dummy, and used it to flip up, and onto the pillar as it swung in, taking out several of the dummies.

Garanzo used this opportunity to quickly survey the floor, noting the black spots. And, to his surprise, the dummies leaping up into the air after him. Garanzo reacted quickly, doing the splits as one dummy sailed over him, then swinging his back leg foward, and rollig off of the pillar, coming to a crouch on the floor, carefully placing himself between the black spots. The dummies pursued him however. Garanzo looked around for a moment, looking for any way out, before looking down. In a moment of desperation he slammed his hand down onto one of the black spots, and then dropped to a spiderman like pose, as a large, strong, wooden beam whipped out of one wall at about gut level, at high speed. It had obviously been held in place by a chain or something, and the tension caused it to snap back around with enough force to shatter several of te dummies.

Garanzo peeked his head back up after the beam made its way over him and quickly leapt to his feet. There were a whole lot less dummies up and functioning now and he knew to watch his footing. Now was the perfect chance. He began sprinting for the door, as the dummies came charging in. One swung at him and he quickly dropped down, letting his momentum slide him under the arm. He came up in a spin and snapped his foot into the face of another dummy before using its face to reverse his momentum. He dropped his foot and resumed sprinting for the exit, catching another incoming arm and vaulting over it as it went under him, catching another arm under his foot as he came down, and using it as a springboard to launch himself through the exit door, where he came down in a roll, rolling to his feet, arms up wide like a posing gymnast.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Yoruichi Tries Again!? The Third Apprentice Trial Begins!   Yoruichi Tries Again!? The Third Apprentice Trial Begins! EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 12:47 am

The boy got cocky as he exited the room. To counter this Yoruichi hit a button on the control panel infront of her and caused a nice, but small, hammer trap to slam into the side of his head from the right. It wouldn't have knocked him out but it most certainly would have made his ear begin to ring and maybe even make him a bit dizzy.

"Shouldn't have let his guard down." She said with a grin as she prepped the next chamber for his arrival. The traps inside would have been a bunch of rocks falling pretty much anywhere he went and he was going to be forced to battle rock elementals bound to the complex but the rock fall traps would eventually stop after a few minutes... He would have been unable to continue without destroying all of the boulders by reducing them to rubble though. fortunately.. other than being big boulders..they were just rocks. So she figured he'd manage somehow even if he didn't use just his hands and feet like she, and all the others before her, had done, but considering the difference between her and him she couldn't blame him.

"Warning. The Second Chamber has been activated. All bystanders are to avoid the rocks."

"Lets see how he handles this one.." she muttered while keeping her cat like eyes on the screen that watched the room.
Back to top Go down
Kazama

PostSubject: Re: Yoruichi Tries Again!? The Third Apprentice Trial Begins!   Yoruichi Tries Again!? The Third Apprentice Trial Begins! EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 11:53 pm

Garanzo stumbled a bit from the blow to the side of his head. He regained his balance quickly though and smirked, despite the throbbing. "Oh haha Yoruichi.....geuss thats what I get for showing off." as he moved to a crouch, his ear throbbing painfully, as he slowly and stealthily made his way towards the next room, his right hand back behind him, his fingers hooked into the loops on three of his kunai as he made his way towards his next challenge.

Garanzo entered the next room cautiously, his eyes scanning the room for any signs of trouble. Thus he was sort of prepared as the cieling began to drop down on him. He quickly pulled one of the kunai from his belt and placed his free hand over it. "Hasu Bomb." he said, a small lotus flower shape appearing on it before he threw the kunai up at the first boulder. The resulting explosion shattered the boulder and he quickly drew his twin zanpaktou before using shunpo and leaping up into the air. He used his two dagger zanpaktou to slash the next boulder in half, then throwing his feet up, causing his body to flip, placed one of his feet on the boulder half ad launched away from it.

At this point he noticed the earth elementals. They would be a problem, he thought to himelf. He flipped his twin zanpaktou down into an underhanded grip as he came down towards the elementals. He did a mid air flip, spinning and dropping his heel on the head of one of the elemental beings with enough force to drive the head back down into the shoulders, before continuing down to the ground, then backflipping into a fighting stance as he eyed the remaining elementals with a grin. "Come on boys. show me what ya got.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Yoruichi Tries Again!? The Third Apprentice Trial Begins!   Yoruichi Tries Again!? The Third Apprentice Trial Begins! EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 6:26 pm

(This thread will be on pause until the meeting of the Shinigami has ended :3)

Yoruichi had been given a message from one of her contacts through the use of Kidou that told her the shinigami were gathering in the city of Karakura Town..which means they were trying to figure out their losses and rebuild to try and eventually retake Soul Society and put things back in order..good..but that ment Training was now on hold. She stood up and bolted at full speed through the complex..actually shaking the building in the process..

..only to show up moments later with a flying kick into one of the elementals face that exploded with a blast that would remind even a rookie shinigami of Hadou no 31 shakaho, "Special treat time!" She said quickly as she raised her spiritual power drastically all of a sudden..destroying the back of her clothing so that the shoulders were totally exposed, "Shunko!" In a flash of spiritual power and speed the remaining elementals were obliterated into dust in mere seconds. However she turned shunko off the same instant the rocky dudes were taken care of..she didn't want to show off too much of the technique before he was ready after all..he might be stupid enough to try and learn it without the proper training.

"Time for a real break." She said as she grabbed him before he could, probably, comment about the shunko use and used more kidou to suddenly warp them to Karakura town (In which she had asked if "this" in which this meant Garanzo..belonged to them before dumping him on the ground)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After an undeterminable amount of time passed and they eventually returned
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She brought them back at the same spot they had left..but now Yoruichi was tired..
"I'm going to rest..so I guess your break is extended until I get to feeling better.. So we'll work on technique training other than physical/spiritual conditioning for the moment.."
She found a place to sit..hit a button on a remote to deactivate the traps and scenarios of the complex..and propped her head on a head before speaking again, "You'll need to concentrate your spiritual power first and foremost all around your body and then increasing it for your hands and feet..Almost as if using kidou..except your using it around your whole body..while this itself will not activate Shunko it will definitely give you a general idea of what to expect when you can manage to do it freely.."
Back to top Go down
Kazama

PostSubject: Re: Yoruichi Tries Again!? The Third Apprentice Trial Begins!   Yoruichi Tries Again!? The Third Apprentice Trial Begins! EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 4:20 am

Garanzo sat down, cross legged, and nodded to her in an affirmative. He understood the princple of which she was speaking about. It was simple enough actually. But he doubted it would be that simple really......he shrugged those doubts off though and closed his eyes, focusing on doing what she had told him. After all, she was even more tired looking then he felt. And so, better to let her rest while he bumbles, he thought to himself, as he began to slowly focus his rieatsu into control.

A difficult process for the young man at the moment. Even on a normal day, the perverted ninja would have found his mind wandering to naughty images of Yoruichi, and other beauties, images he shouldnt, but did, have. But now, with the promise of the retaking of the seritei, the retaking of his home, it was even more difficult to focus, and his rieatsu was erratic. Focused on him, yes, but still very messy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yoruichi Tries Again!? The Third Apprentice Trial Begins!   Yoruichi Tries Again!? The Third Apprentice Trial Begins! Empty

Back to top Go down

Yoruichi Tries Again!? The Third Apprentice Trial Begins!
Page 1 of 1