Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
(Private) The Chains of Change (Past RP) I_vote_lcap(Private) The Chains of Change (Past RP) I_voting_bar(Private) The Chains of Change (Past RP) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
(Private) The Chains of Change (Past RP) I_vote_lcap(Private) The Chains of Change (Past RP) I_voting_bar(Private) The Chains of Change (Past RP) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
(Private) The Chains of Change (Past RP) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
(Private) The Chains of Change (Past RP) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
(Private) The Chains of Change (Past RP) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
(Private) The Chains of Change (Past RP) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
(Private) The Chains of Change (Past RP) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
(Private) The Chains of Change (Past RP) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
(Private) The Chains of Change (Past RP) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
(Private) The Chains of Change (Past RP) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
(Private) The Chains of Change (Past RP) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

(Private) The Chains of Change (Past RP) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

(Private) The Chains of Change (Past RP) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

(Private) The Chains of Change (Past RP)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 325 points

(Private) The Chains of Change (Past RP) Empty
PostSubject: (Private) The Chains of Change (Past RP)   (Private) The Chains of Change (Past RP) EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 7:04 am

Cold metal clattered under the morning sky as the cool air of dawn brought about the miracle of morning dew upon the grass blades of Karakura. Grass soon trampled under the vicious metal of boots as chains dragged across the ground under the morning sun. A slight breeze came through the Japanese city from the Southeast bringing the temperature down to a freezing twenty degrees Fahrenheit. Though, the cold did not bother the man beneath the metal as he moved casually among the citizens of the city. The armored man of black and spikes spoke not a word, but breathed heavily as he always had as he ignored the nature surrounding him in the park he wandered through.

His thoughts void of emotion, simply a husk of a human forced under the subjugation of Albatross. Walking slowly among humans Kronsire, as was his given name, moved loudly unharassed by the police of Karakura, while still being unnoticed by anyone of power at that moment. However, Kronsire had no strength which to speak of as he traveled around the small park with but few trees which to hide behind. For Kronsire had only temporarily been given his freedom by his new lord and master Albatross, only for a test run of the sinner's invention of a physical body which seemingly any soul could inhabit with the creator's permission.

At the very moment, Albatross studied Sire's progress in the body, as the once powerful human was degraded to a mere experiment, a lab rat. The sinner watching from a far off rooftop disguised as an ordinary man, decked out in a trim black suit and leather work shoes. The monster's tie blowing in the breeze as its light brown hair, cut shortly, was spiked up with gel. Alba all the while grinned as it gave out not a bit of spiritual energy at all, nor did it give off any signs of existence besides for its physical form. And as Albatross took mental notes as it used its specialized sensing abilities, it waited casually wondering what its new slave would do having been given brief freedom.

Stopping in his tracks, Kronsire took in a deep breath before rattling out in an almost unhealthy sounding manner, the dead knight not knowing what to do with its marionettes to channel its emotions and thoughts. Like a helpless babe Sire looked around in an odd freight of the civilization which stood before him. People, animals, concrete, and technology all muddled into one area with but a few slivers of natural nature to give peace to the seven foot tall metal man, whose spikes protruded dangerously from his armor, and his twin horns of his helmet pointed into the air like a savage bull.

Thankfully not the entire population was up and about so early in the morning, yet Sire could not help but feel restless as he move to and fro in the fenced off park, as people stared at him in fear and disgust. All until several patrol officers gathered the courage to confront the massive dark knight. Armed with simple pistols as befitting their rank. They moved closer to Kronsire as the lead officer spoke out.

"You there! What is your business loitering here? You are obviously no shinigami I've seen! If you are part of the Coalition speak now or leave the premise immediately!" The cop shouted from across the park, not entirely sure of himself or if he should even be risking his life in such a way.

Upon hearing the shouts Sire turned around swiftly as he hunched over only breathing in broken breaths that echoed loudly from under his black helmet. Looming over the short police officers, Sire took a step backward his gauntlet covered hands raised in front of his body as his mind tried to formulate what gesture to make.
Back to top Go down
Chassy

PostSubject: Re: (Private) The Chains of Change (Past RP)   (Private) The Chains of Change (Past RP) EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 8:20 am

Kurai, who is safely perched in one of the few trees in the park with her large tails wrapped around her, sleepily rubs her eyes and yawns stretching. She had heard the loud metal chains but she had tried to ignore it and eventually fell back asleep, only to be woken once again. This time by an officer shouting over to the very tall shadowy figure; something about this figure piqued her interest. Kurai then proceeded to position her ears to listen more closely to the conversation that was happening a few yards from her tree.

(Kurai is wearing a light weight red pajama top and bottom to help her stay speedy, she had stolen this from a local market a few days back.)
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: (Private) The Chains of Change (Past RP)   (Private) The Chains of Change (Past RP) EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 8:38 am

Waving his arms in a frantic motion, Sire tried to figure out what he should do seeing as the police were already yelling at the large figure. The tall human not even noticing that there was a rather odd individual perched in a tree several feet away. Blinking beneath his black helmet, Kronsire moved slowly, putting his hands in front of his chest trying to throw off the assumption he was up to no good. The chains of his armor rattling furiously with the quick movements of his arms and hands. The dead knight at a loss at how to reply, being unable to speak.

Taking deeper breathes the sound of Sire's breathing could be heard quite clear as it resonated inside his large set of armor. All the while, the police looked at the giant oddly trying to figure out what the hell the monster was trying to say. Until the tall man took out a small badge that he still kept from when he was with the Coalition, though it had expired, it still retained the same appearance as any other employee. Flashing the small badge around swiftly, the police merely shrugged as they sighed. The few cops glad that they didn't have to deal with such a monstrous looking thing.

Turning around as if nothing happened the policemen wandered off, relieved. As they left, the tall knight shoved his keepsake back into a small pouch he had on his person. Looking around at the park that at suddenly grown more quiet than usual, considering many left during the ruckus, not wanting to be involved. Kronsire stepped over towards a bench, still unknowing of anyone who was in the area, having lost of his powers when becoming a mere slave for the sinner known as Albatross. As the seven foot giant sat down the wooden bench began to crack and bend, creaking in the morning air as it broke from the man's heavy armor.

Sighing, Sire stood up from the pile of rotten wood and rusty nails as he tried to control his breathing patterns. That was until he spotted a glimpse of clothing from one of the trees. Speeding up his unnatural breathing, Sire started to wander over towards the tree, only seeing part of a pant leg. The heavy chains rattling and clanking against the knight's armor.
Back to top Go down
Chassy

PostSubject: Re: (Private) The Chains of Change (Past RP)   (Private) The Chains of Change (Past RP) EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 6:22 am

Kurai carefully watches as the tall armored fellow walks over to the bench and giggles as she hears it crack, she then continues to follow him with her eyes and he grows nearer to her tree. Unknowing what it may do. Kurai places her index finger next to her thumb getting ready to snap if she may have to ignite a flame. She feels strange about this figure in armor not knowing what he may do puts her on edge. She's also very cautious when it comes to trusting people or strange things such as in this situation.

Trying not to lose focus, Kurai kept a close eye on the tall armor. He's so close that she now can see that he is wearing a full set of black armor. The scent of this mysterious fellow now hit her nose; kind of a strange scent that she couldn't decipher. Kurai had never smelled this before and it just caused her curiosity to grow more intense.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: (Private) The Chains of Change (Past RP)   (Private) The Chains of Change (Past RP) EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 6:40 am

Massaging its temples from afar, Albatross, keeper of souls, watched the scene from above. The sinner enjoying the test run so far as its captive soul, Kronsire, moved freely with the special device implanted inside the large knight. Giggling with joy by bringing the dead back to life, Albatross moved away from the ledge of the office building it stood atop. The monster in human skin fixing its pressed suit of black, readjusting its tie in the same go as it exited the rooftop and descended down into the streets of Karakura City. Standing out only slightly, Alba appeared much more like a foreigner to Japan, the pale caucasian disguise proving less useful than Albatross formerly thought. Though, shaking its head to dispel its qualms, the creature moved toward the park, taking its time.

At that moment, Sire stopped below the tall tree, which he saw the pant leg. Blinking twice the knight but only tilted its head as it saw between the leaves a form of a small girl, much smaller than himself. Taking several steps away from the tree, the giant's metallic armor clanked together loudly with each step, its protruding spikes almost cutting the air itself due to their sharpness. Pausing his deep breathing, Sire settled down as a mechanical sigh left the man's cold lips. Not wanting to scare the odd girl away, Sire moved his hands slowly as he tried wrapping the chains of his armor around his waist, to stop them from rubbing against the metal plate.
Back to top Go down
Chassy

PostSubject: Re: (Private) The Chains of Change (Past RP)   (Private) The Chains of Change (Past RP) EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 7:03 am

Kurai still watches him for a few moments; still wary about him and the fact that she can't understand what he is. He smells like my parents did after they died... he smells dead. But, how can that be? He's clearly alive.. there's just something eerie about him.
When she finally can't stand it any longer and starts to grow impatient, Kurai's tail begins to sway and falls down and sways off the side of the branch that she's perched upon.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: (Private) The Chains of Change (Past RP)   (Private) The Chains of Change (Past RP) EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 7:23 am

Entering the park, hands pocketed, Albatross grinned warmly in the morning light as the hidden beast casually walked along the trodden path of the park. The dirt caking its leather shoes, staining them brown. Looking back and forth for its misplaced belonging, Alba moved slowly among the empty paths and trees. A small breeze brushing past, moving back the suited man's gelled back hair as it came upon the giant it had been looking for. Not giving off a scent, a sound, nor even a trace of its power, the sinner did nothing but walk silently behind the seven foot tall knight. Noticing the girl in the tree instantly thanks to its advanced sensing abilities, Albatross tapped the back of Sire's plate armor only once.

And once is all it took, the strong metal frame collapsing like a balloon as it shrunk, falling to the ground; evaporating into the wind. In a mere moment, the Dark Knight had ceased to exist, as the only thing which hinted at his existence was a small wooden mannequin on the ground, only about one foot in height. "Test order finished results: ordinary." It spoke in a callous voice before looking up at the stranger in the large tree. "You seem out of place, then again that tail of yours is different from those that call themselves human." Alba commented in its deep voice, before picking up its toy from the ground.

Moving with elegance, Albatross kept smiling as its human appearance glowed in the light. The pale skin of its face revealing no blemishes, nor any for of deformity. Looking up at the woman's eyes, Alba felt no fear, possessing as much strength as it did, its bright green eyes dark, glassy even. Appearing more as a doll than an actual man, Alba chuckled warmly as it cracked its knuckles nonchalantly as it placed the small mannequin partially in his jacket pocket. "You have a name? Or do you prefer to stay in silence like that idiotic knight that disappeared? Hm?" Alba spoke as it circled around the tree, prepared for anything that might happen suddenly. The park deserted except for the insects which creep and crawled among the glass blades.
Back to top Go down
Chassy

PostSubject: Re: (Private) The Chains of Change (Past RP)   (Private) The Chains of Change (Past RP) EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 12:57 am

Kurai, not knowing whether or not to trust this man still had her fingers together ready to snap. She was thrown off completely by the way he turned the tall armored man into a mannequin. Unlike the armored man she could smell nothing on him and wasn't sure of his incentives. So many questions ran through Kurai's mind: Who is this man? What happened to the armored fellow?

All these thoughts running through her head when he finally asked her her name she snapped to. Thrown off by him speaking to her for she had no idea that she was spotted Kurai stammered her name to the man. M-my name is Kurai Hanoo... May I ask your name?"
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: (Private) The Chains of Change (Past RP)   (Private) The Chains of Change (Past RP) EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 3:55 am

Retaining its unnerving smile, Albatross watched the girl in the tree casually, as it stopped circling around. Sunlight glimmering across the beads of dew on the leaves, Alba spoke in its unfitting voice, its sharpened canines glistening from their cleanliness. "Kurai Hanoo... has a nice ring to it, I guess." Pausing for a moment, the sinner relaxed its stance, its arms falling to its sides. Standing at five foot seven, Alba swayed slowly as it began to reply to the stammered question, the monster's curiosity piqued by the girl's odd demeanor. Having never come across a fox like human before and being a natural scientist Alba felt an urge to learn more.

"I am known as Rodrigo Hynz," Albatross lied with perfection, not mispronouncing a single syllable in its fake name as it rolled the R. Bowing elegantly, Alba stared at the female's tail with its glassy green eyes, before looking straight into the girl's face. All the while, the monster made calculations in its mind, figuring the distance between itself and Kurai within mere seconds. "You are quite out of place, are you not? Or perhaps I've grown too accustomed to travelling and lost my edge in knowing the locals. But, I digress!" Laughing out loud at its own statement, Albatross brushed off a bit of dirt from his suit jacket before taking two steps towards the tree, stopping after his foot touched the ground the second time. "If I may impose, why do you stammer?"
Back to top Go down
Chassy

PostSubject: Re: (Private) The Chains of Change (Past RP)   (Private) The Chains of Change (Past RP) EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 2:50 am

Kurai caught off guard by this question quickly stood up and hopped down from the tree landing on her feet, with her tail spread completely out and completely visible now. What is wrong with me.. and why does this man strike me with fear.. maybe it's because I can't sense anything about him." She then continues to stretch from sleeping up in that tree all night.

Having finally gotten herself back together or at least seeming too, she proceeded to answer this strange man. "Sorry, you only caught me off guard as all. Say, that's a nifty trick you did there with that soldier. Care to share how you did that?" She tried not to show that she was really nervous and blew off her feelings by changing the subject.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: (Private) The Chains of Change (Past RP)   (Private) The Chains of Change (Past RP) EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 3:19 am

Not letting a single second go by without its misplaced grin, Albatross, or rather Rodrigo, stood casually as he watched Kurai's movements. Naturally intrigued by her tail, Rodrigo let out a soft yawn, as he crouched down to the fox human's own height, seeing as she was much shorter in comparison. Keeping his distance, the suited man thought to himself, wondering how to proceed. Contemplating the distance between the two beings having shrunk slightly seeing as Kurai had dropped from the tree branches.

Continuing to smile his fake smile, Rodrigo answered the lady's question, flicking his wrist quickly the man held the mannequin in his hand, his pocket empty. "Well, my dear, it's quite simple! This here mannequin is suffused with energy from that menacing knight, you could say that his very soul is imbued into this little trinket." Pausing for a second, the man stood back up, standing several inches, almost a foot taller than the girl before him. "And as this toy of mine belongs to me, I can play with it as I please." Rodrigo finished, dangling the mannequin with an devilish look plastered on his face, before placing the creation back into his pocket.

"Though, I'm glad you have an interest in this little hobby of mine, heh. It is not often I find someone so unique, tell me where do you hail from? Surely not from the West? Oh!" Rodrigo exclaimed as he clapped his hands together excitedly, catching a small fire fly. "Such an odd insect, so far away from its home..." Clamping his hands together without even a second thought the satisfying squish could be heard as the fire fly fell from the man's hands onto the grass below.
Back to top Go down
Chassy

PostSubject: Re: (Private) The Chains of Change (Past RP)   (Private) The Chains of Change (Past RP) EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 3:35 am

Something doesn't seem right about this... maybe I should show off... to impress him... or.. maybe I should ask him more about his little trick. I need to think fast because I feel like he's silently judging me.

"Well, if you must know I came from a small village in the North... You probably haven't heard of it; it's been awhile since I've thought about it. But it's no longer there.. I'm the last of that village. But, hey why don't you tell me more about that mannequin? You said he was a soul? A soul from what? I want to know about him." Kurai's tails sway back and forth curiously.

Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: (Private) The Chains of Change (Past RP)   (Private) The Chains of Change (Past RP) EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 4:14 am

Staring silent as Kurai replied, Rodrigo turned his attention to the girl's tail as it seemed to move back and forth. Sighing for a second, he would answer Kurai's curiosity, taking in the knowledge she shared about her village in the North. "The very last, huh? Things always do come to an end, Ke-He-He!" Rodrigo thought evilly before returning his attention to the topic at hand. "Interested in this trinket? Well, I guess someone has to, very well I will indulge your curiosity Miss Hanoo, or Mrs.? Either way, I digress," Pulling out the mannequin yet again the pale man's glassy eyes rested on Kurai's face, looking for signs of anything out of the ordinary, while jotting down his observations in his very mind, etching the odd fox human's characteristics.

"This little sucker used to be part of the Global Coalition, I'm sure you've heard about them, they are in charge of protecting humans from enemies of humanity. Though, this large knight I have inside this wooden mannequin had been killed in action doing this very job. He is a rather interesting find in a sea of boring Coalition members. Riding across storm and sea, through blistering cold this man made his way to the mainland. You see, he was stuck on a secluded island." Taking a breath, Rodrigo stretched his knees before continuing. "Well, I shouldn't say secluded, as there were a few hundred humans on that remote island whom he murdered with his powers. Quite the spectacle, I've heard that he made a farm using toe and finger bones as seeds during his run of insanity."
Back to top Go down
Chassy

PostSubject: Re: (Private) The Chains of Change (Past RP)   (Private) The Chains of Change (Past RP) EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 4:21 am

Kurai's curiousity grew more hearing about this dead soul. "So that's what he showed to that officer and why he was in so much armor? Interesting. Say, Rodrigo what was his powers? And you said he murdered? He didn't seem very murderous to me. And how did you get him inside that tiny little mannequin."

Kurai ears perked up in interest and her eyes seemed to glow bright as if there was a tiny flickering flame in her eyes. A red flaming aura was produced around her as her curiosity grew more and more intense.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: (Private) The Chains of Change (Past RP)   (Private) The Chains of Change (Past RP) EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 8:02 pm

"She asks too many questions..." Rodrigo thought as he stroked his gelled hair, a breeze making it start to go astray. "Well, the armor I think was his own choice... I never really looked into his psychology too much while being the owner of this man's soul." Rodrigo lied with a smile, as he adjusted his black tie. "Whether or not you sensed his murderous intent or not, he is the proven killer of his family and island folk. Perhaps the Coalition gave the knight a change of heart, maybe not. It has been years since that killer has tasted fresh air. This mannequin being a fairly new invention of mine." Taking a deep breath Rodrigo nodded towards one of the benches in the park, "It's impolite to keep a lady standing in the grass, is it not?" The business man laughed warmly, moving towards the metal benches, taking a seat without a care in the world.

"How about this?" the monster in human skin spoke, waiting for Kurai to either sit down or at least walk over. "I'll answer those questions your curious head keeps coming up with if you will answer this one thing. Sound like a deal?" Chuckling again, Rodrigo crossed his legs as he wondered what her reply would be.
Back to top Go down
Chassy

PostSubject: Re: (Private) The Chains of Change (Past RP)   (Private) The Chains of Change (Past RP) EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 5:36 am

Kurai walked calmly over to the bench and stared at the opening spot next to Rodrigo. "No thanks I'll take a seat on the soft grass a little ways from the bench." She then continued to gently pat the ground with her feet and took a seat in Indian style, facing towards Rodrigo.

"Alright, I agree to this arrangement. Ask away."

She looked up at him waiting for him to ask her whatever it was he wanted to know as she laid her tail onto her lap and started to run her fingers through her fur calmly.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: (Private) The Chains of Change (Past RP)   (Private) The Chains of Change (Past RP) EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 7:02 pm

"Ah fabulous!" Rodrigo spoke as he clasped his hands together, resting his leg across his knee in a business like fashion. The man's eyes seeming to peer right through Kurai's body as if she did not even exist, Rodrigo's voice strong as he continued, glad that his acquaintance had agreed to the deal. "Your power is quite interesting... you would be on par with some experienced fighters in the world, yet you sleep in a tree. Tell me where did you get the power you possess? Hm? I have a natural curiosity for those who have strength." Laughing lightly, Rodrigo's permanent smile contorted into a smirk.

The man's dark eyes giving him all the information he needed to know, as it loomed across Kurai's face, seeing her power with ease. Rodrigo sensed a familiar presence lurking, something he could not quite grasp at the moment, though he shrugged it off as he waited for the girl's response. "Surely, someone trained you perhaps?" Though after that statement Rodrigo grew annoyed as the voices inside his head started to peak, their whispering, once faint, growing in volume as they complained to their master.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Private) The Chains of Change (Past RP)   (Private) The Chains of Change (Past RP) Empty

Back to top Go down

(Private) The Chains of Change (Past RP)
Page 1 of 1