Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
the  withe sands turned  red! ( tier up, Safanx Vrs Ezia) I_vote_lcapthe  withe sands turned  red! ( tier up, Safanx Vrs Ezia) I_voting_barthe  withe sands turned  red! ( tier up, Safanx Vrs Ezia) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
the  withe sands turned  red! ( tier up, Safanx Vrs Ezia) I_vote_lcapthe  withe sands turned  red! ( tier up, Safanx Vrs Ezia) I_voting_barthe  withe sands turned  red! ( tier up, Safanx Vrs Ezia) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
the  withe sands turned  red! ( tier up, Safanx Vrs Ezia) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
the  withe sands turned  red! ( tier up, Safanx Vrs Ezia) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
the  withe sands turned  red! ( tier up, Safanx Vrs Ezia) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
the  withe sands turned  red! ( tier up, Safanx Vrs Ezia) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
the  withe sands turned  red! ( tier up, Safanx Vrs Ezia) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
the  withe sands turned  red! ( tier up, Safanx Vrs Ezia) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
the  withe sands turned  red! ( tier up, Safanx Vrs Ezia) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
the  withe sands turned  red! ( tier up, Safanx Vrs Ezia) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
the  withe sands turned  red! ( tier up, Safanx Vrs Ezia) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

the  withe sands turned  red! ( tier up, Safanx Vrs Ezia) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

the  withe sands turned  red! ( tier up, Safanx Vrs Ezia) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

the withe sands turned red! ( tier up, Safanx Vrs Ezia)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Avassul
Avassul

the  withe sands turned  red! ( tier up, Safanx Vrs Ezia) Empty
PostSubject: the withe sands turned red! ( tier up, Safanx Vrs Ezia)   the  withe sands turned  red! ( tier up, Safanx Vrs Ezia) EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 8:56 pm

Safanx arose to see the endless sands of Hueco Mundo, he despised the place , but he hated the sunlight more, it weakend him for some reason he never figured out why just asumed it was part of his evolution.
As he roamed the sand picking of the hollows weaker than him with a swing of his great sword he like to call it "deaths touch" because he had yet to meet anyone worth or that survived its swing. He continued to roam look for some thing of worth for his interest, he flew along searching await something to catch his eye.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: the withe sands turned red! ( tier up, Safanx Vrs Ezia)   the  withe sands turned  red! ( tier up, Safanx Vrs Ezia) EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 9:17 pm

Ezia roamed the sands out side the fortress of los noches in search of a power. Arngrim, her lord, master and best friend had given her the task of bostering the ranks of the espada, by increasing the power of an arrancar through any means nessasary. it took her some time, but Safanx Reinhart seemed like the best arrancar for the job, from what she'd seen and heard of him.

She would enjoy the chance to prove herself to Arngrim, who would most like come to watch once things got underway, and also to help another assend in power, in hopes of gaining a new ally. Arrancar were fickle, violent beings, and one couldn't have to many freinds in hueco mundo.

She felt her targets energy ahead and smiled. Finding him was much easier than she'd expected. Lettin her power leak she approached Safanx so that he'd spot her coming, and wouldn't interprit her sudden appearance as an attack. "Hello, Ser Reinhart. Lovely night, is it not?"
Back to top Go down
Avassul
Avassul

PostSubject: Re: the withe sands turned red! ( tier up, Safanx Vrs Ezia)   the  withe sands turned  red! ( tier up, Safanx Vrs Ezia) EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 9:49 pm

Safanx was flying around in searching of more prey when he sense the power coming form behind him, while in the air he back flipped and rolled up so he was looking as the stranger approached him, he flapped his wings as he touched down sand lunging into the air, as he swung and let his sword drop to t he sands beneath him, he landed on the sands, as they settled back down, as the woman how was clearly visible to him now, she spoke...

"who are you ? how know my name? let me guess you heard of my tails & legends i suppose, so you had to come see the legend in real life EH?"

getting right up to the woman's face with a sickly smile upon his face, then back off about 5 ft from her awaiting her response.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: the withe sands turned red! ( tier up, Safanx Vrs Ezia)   the  withe sands turned  red! ( tier up, Safanx Vrs Ezia) EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 10:06 pm

Ezia smiled back politely as Safanx came up right to her and asked questions. When he backed off she replied. "An arrancar as weak as you, I can't see how you would have legends or tales of conquest heralding your name." Ezia said, rather rudely.

"However, your not so weak that i've wasted my time coming here, I think, Safanx. I am Ezia Liante, and I wish to offer you a true chance to become a legend amoungst Arrancar. I'm here to give you the chance to become.... Espada." She said, her smile darkened as she drew her rapier, a much smaller weapon in comparison to his mighty flaming greatsword.

"Your wondering how I can make this possible, yes? All you have to do... Is not die!" She laughed and shot at him with fierce speed and jabbed the rapier towards his mid rift. Ezia kept moving, running right past so she was behind him. Spinning she reached out with her mind and took hold of a quarter ton of sand, and slammed it at Safanx from the left.
Back to top Go down
Avassul
Avassul

PostSubject: Re: the withe sands turned red! ( tier up, Safanx Vrs Ezia)   the  withe sands turned  red! ( tier up, Safanx Vrs Ezia) EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 10:34 pm

Safnax face changed as the woman insluted him, showing no repsect
* safanx exhail letting out a lage could of black smoke*..then offered him a change to truly be apart of the espada all he had to was not die!

safanx she her drew her raper and stuck at safnax with dashing trust.
Safanx gracefully twirls to the side as her body pasted him he lashed out with his snake like tail aiming for her back, folding his wing into a shell like thing as he get hit by the 1/4 tone of sand, then sonido's to her left side as he changres and fires his Cero Belflamea, at her,
if he missed or hits sonido's to her right swing his great sword with ease and speed that wouldnt be seen with a weapon that size...
then sonido's back reading for her courter attack
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: the withe sands turned red! ( tier up, Safanx Vrs Ezia)   the  withe sands turned  red! ( tier up, Safanx Vrs Ezia) EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 10:58 pm

As she passed the arrancar it turned and slapped her in the pack of the head with her tail. Ezia rolled forward with the momentum, and attacked with her half ton of sand, which hit home, but the arrancar blocked it with his wing. "Tssh."

Safanx launched a flaming green cero at her, and ezia threw up a wall of sand while throwing herself out of the way. The cero hit the sand and exploded, trowing sand up in a large cloud, reducing the visability in the area.

Safanx sonido'd to her right and swung his massive blade with ease. Ezia reached out with her smaller rapier and knocked the mighty blade up with equal ease, leaving him open to another of her jabs aimed below the ribs towards right kidney.

Ezia followed the jab up with a punch aimed at the arrancar's upper chest, and using a trick she picked up off arngrim fired a bala right as she was about to make contact.
Back to top Go down
Avassul
Avassul

PostSubject: Re: the withe sands turned red! ( tier up, Safanx Vrs Ezia)   the  withe sands turned  red! ( tier up, Safanx Vrs Ezia) EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 11:20 pm

Safanx disappointed his cero didnt hit,
and as he swung he sword from the womans right she knocked it up in the air , another trust with her raper, safanx speed allowed he to dodge,but was too late to dodge the punch or so he though as a bala shot out of her fist just before connection, she aimed for his chest but got his stomach,
"that is a nice move.. you much teach me it some time that is if i dont KILL you frist" * laughs minically *
As his flew up his sword seem lying stuck he rotated around it and once he was left of the sword swung down doing a 360% vertical spin... also shooting of 12 bala 's in her direction..then sonido'ing behind her slashing with his sword vertically and rotating to spin and swing horaztaly as a follow threw...

then withdrew and bout 20ft wiht a sinodo awaiting her next attack.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: the withe sands turned red! ( tier up, Safanx Vrs Ezia)   the  withe sands turned  red! ( tier up, Safanx Vrs Ezia) EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 11:54 pm

"If you live, I will." She replied, and was caught completely off gaurd as he spun around his blade like a pin wheel, slashing her up the right side of her chest, it cut half way up her breast plate before the armor stopped it, and it sent her sailing back into the sand. Spluttering she caughed up a small amount of blood and frowned. The wound began healing straight away, but it hurt enough that moving was difficult.

However lying still wasn't an option as a bala hit the sand next to her, and more were coming. She rolled to the left to dodge the next one before regaining her composer and feet, and her rapier with quick jabs to pop the last few bala like balloons as they came at her.

Safanx sonido'd behind, but her hightened hearing tipped her off because of the bass thump emited by the sonido. She side stepped the virtical slash and thrust her rapier hard towards his chest as Safanx brought the blade around. Ezia was forced to lift up some sand and harden it enough that it blocked the blade while she sonido'd back about 10ft.

Safanx also sonido'd away, leaving them to stare down. The wound she'd taken had stopped bleeding for the most part, leaving a large gash from hip to ribs torn in her. She'd never taken such a serious wound from anyone bar Arngrim, but she put this down to to luck on safanx's part. it was nice to know she'd chosen the right Arrancar to join the espada at least.

"No more games, I guess. Enter the dark, La Meurta Ebrio. (XD)" A blast of force extended out as her body warped into a twisted valkerie, with large horns and spikes covering her feminine form. Her armor vanished and her hands becamed clawed and spiked as the rapier vanished. Standing around the same hight as before, Ezia stood blindly in the sand. Or so her opponant would think, as a mask fully covered her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Avassul
Avassul

PostSubject: Re: the withe sands turned red! ( tier up, Safanx Vrs Ezia)   the  withe sands turned  red! ( tier up, Safanx Vrs Ezia) EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 12:19 am

Safanx pinwheel attack connected, the fist blow of many he hoped but was sourly disappoint as the rest of his attack were thwarted, and she struck at his chest, he try to deflect it with his wing but it cut into his wing slicing it, and his horisontal attack was blocked long enough with the hardened sand for her to sinodo away.
he sinodo'ed back cluching his wing, now he was becoming mad, as he tryed to ajust to the pain, seeing the woman go to Resurreccion, he decided to follow suit,
*with a wicked grin froming across his face, and speaks in a low evil tone,whilist keeping his teen together*"Fly and destroy, Dragoones Astrum"

he holds it up, like the start of a low sweep stroke, with his right hand. The sword glows Purple and black as he puts his left hand up to it. He then rakes his hand along the length of the blade, with a swift motion, while calling out its release command, in turn releasing a torrent of spiritual power that causes tremendous gusts of wind in the immediate vicinity. Safanx alters drastically, the wings on his back move lower , his horns grow and become red towards the tips his hollow bone is hidden behind his long sliver hair and he grains black bone like armor on his shoulders and from his forearms to his knuckles, his nails elongate and become zan steel strong, for the most part the front of his body his unarmored,his back is armor raps around to his covering his rips.he also gets his black bone -like armor form the waist down guided with gold metal plates and his also covers his feet with flame like designs on the back of his waist he has a split coat tail..

she seemed to be blind but safanx as angry as he was getting controlled himself, and awaited her to strike first..
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: the withe sands turned red! ( tier up, Safanx Vrs Ezia)   the  withe sands turned  red! ( tier up, Safanx Vrs Ezia) EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 1:11 am

Ezia watched Safanx transform. The action seemed slight familiar, but she wasn't sure why. When he was done, the arrancar stood and waited for attack. Ezia watched with interest as she considered her plan of action, when suddenly she felt a very familiar power. Arngrim. He stood very far away, no taller than a tumbnail in the distance, he was watching the fight now, obviously interested in the powers being emited so close to his fortress.

That was a good sign, if she'd disapointed he he wouldn't have bothered to come and watch. Safanx was the right choice, she just need to make him stronger now. Telekenetic energy surged to her left hand built up there, emmiting a faint white glow. soniding towards Safanx in a sporadic pattern she appeared to his left and aimed to hit him in the ribs with her force empowered hand. If she did, he would sent sprawling by the force of a cero.

If he dodged she wouldn't loose the energy just yet, either, but would switch to firing bala from her left hand instead. Unless he was very observant and picked up on the energy or the strange exchange of hands, he probably wouldn't know what she had prepared for him.
Back to top Go down
Avassul
Avassul

PostSubject: Re: the withe sands turned red! ( tier up, Safanx Vrs Ezia)   the  withe sands turned  red! ( tier up, Safanx Vrs Ezia) EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 1:45 am

the two beings seem to stand and stare or somewhat stare safanx wasn't how she saw, but her hand began to glow faintly, she came at him but in an unfollowable partern she appeared to his left punching with her left glowing hand aiming for his rips,
safanx twirels to her left and attepts to elbow in her head followed by a sweep kick and and upcut with his left knee, at the same time taking the hit for the bala he herro helped him not to lose his balance.. then sinodo's away and shoots 5 bala aim for her chest, the bala are black flamed with a green core( belfire bala's double damge)
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: the withe sands turned red! ( tier up, Safanx Vrs Ezia)   the  withe sands turned  red! ( tier up, Safanx Vrs Ezia) EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 2:13 am

Safanx dodged her punch but the bala stuck home. Her perceive warned her of the elbow from behind, and she ducked, but was caught by the sweep kick. Ezia managed to flip backwards and land on hand and knees, keeping her other hand off the ground to avoid setting off her attacks, pain rippled through her leg but she shrugged it off.

Safanx sonido'd away and fired more bala, and Ezia took the first in her right shoulder, it tore away skin, and for a moment acid faught with her regen before the wound began to heal. Ezia blocked the next three with her left hand, exploding them harmlessly on force gauntlets, and caught the last, which she crushed before it could explode, in an attempt to intimidate him.

Without needing to look directly at him, Ezia fired back a cluster of five bala of her own, tracking his movements as best she could, when he started avoiding. Then she closed the distance and took another swing, she feinted left and swung the right fist in an attempt to catch him with her Telekenetic punch before it dispersed of its own accord.
Back to top Go down
Avassul
Avassul

PostSubject: Re: the withe sands turned red! ( tier up, Safanx Vrs Ezia)   the  withe sands turned  red! ( tier up, Safanx Vrs Ezia) EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 4:27 pm

Safanx's bala hit doing the damage he expectied it too but he he fore see the woman blocking and on the last bala cathing it and crushing it before it exploded,
"humph seem me holding back would be of any use, not any more that is "
with a snigger Safanx,
moved faster than he had ever show infront of anyone and was able to douge the bala's with ease as she approched him to strike he would attempt to stirke her first,
as he speeded to ward her he lunged feet first at hers, and if she douge he would sinodo up 20 ft above her a free fall , flaping his wings to increase his speed and just as he woudl hit her he would sinodo to the side strikeing with the downward force from her left...
if they failed he would fall for her fent and recive her punch..

Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: the withe sands turned red! ( tier up, Safanx Vrs Ezia)   the  withe sands turned  red! ( tier up, Safanx Vrs Ezia) EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 9:33 pm

Ezia hadn't expected such a sudden counter but she dodged out of the way. She once again tried to hit but he was gone so suddenly she was caught off guard. She hadn't expected him to be holding back, but he was much faster than she'd previously calculated was possible for him. Safanx appeared above her.

Safanx dropped towards her increasing his speed with his wings, but such a direct attack would never work on her. She prepared to dodge at the last second and let him crash into the earth, but Safanx vanished. He reappeared to her left and attacked with all the momentum from above. Ezia reacted quick enough to strike back with her own attack, and felt a clean hit with her Telekenetic punch.

However Safanx's fist struck home and she was send flying backwards through the sand and was rendered blind as her percieve ability went down. She frowned slighty as she stood up, at a slight disadvantage now, thankfully he would not know that.
Back to top Go down
Avassul
Avassul

PostSubject: Re: the withe sands turned red! ( tier up, Safanx Vrs Ezia)   the  withe sands turned  red! ( tier up, Safanx Vrs Ezia) EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 3:17 pm

he falling /side punch combo work, but he recived a punch as he struck her, her punch was moore bone shattering than he had expected but , now he got a slight idea of what was going on he radied in paid as the woman was flung back with his punch.

cough as he stood shakely at first but easely regaining his composer befor e the woman had stood up,
"right well i see that is one punch you have ther little miss, i shant be getting hint by those to many time if i can help it" he cuckled to himself loud enough for her to hear,
in mid laugh he stop and spead towards herwith in a blink of an eye he had moved to beside her with only the gust of wind the followed behind him when he stop as any signature that he moved
" you think you can keep up with my speed" and again he moved just as fast 10 ft to her left.
bit his fingure and charged and fired and gray ray cero at her, not sure if it would hit or not he didnt like to use any thing other than his own personal cero's
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: the withe sands turned red! ( tier up, Safanx Vrs Ezia)   the  withe sands turned  red! ( tier up, Safanx Vrs Ezia) EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 7:59 pm

Safanx complimented her punch then moved to her side. She stared straigtforward, only the feel of his reiatsu telling her he was there. "I dont need to try keep up, if i know where you are." She slashed a fist and launched a bala, but couldn't tell if she hit as he moved again.

She felt him power up an attack and smiled slyly as he launched it at her. Ezia flattened out her hand and a pale glow formed. Tracking the attack with her pesquida she turned into the gran rey and drove the flat of her hand into its core. The energy pulsed, then shot back at Safanx just as fast.

Hit or miss she would be gone when he looked back, her perceive ability coming back. She used sonido to move around safanx, stopping at six points 20 feet all about him and throwing a cloud of sand into the air, not only to conceal what she had planned, but to use it as her attack.

She pulled alot of the sand in the air into one massive clump half a ton in weight and hardened it into a stone like state. Relocating safanx who would probably have moved, she hoped he didn't notice the large clump of sand as she launched it down on him.
Back to top Go down
Avassul
Avassul

PostSubject: Re: the withe sands turned red! ( tier up, Safanx Vrs Ezia)   the  withe sands turned  red! ( tier up, Safanx Vrs Ezia) EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 1:39 am

Safanx grand ray was shoot back he spilt the cero into two exploding on either side of him...
lage amouths of sand rose up into the air around him blocking the view of his opponent, he decided to use his wings flapping them once with enough strength to disapate the walls of sand form around him..
unsure of were she went he felt her pressure above him..
he looked up at he ton slab... fell atop him he blocked forming an x with his forearms..
he looked up once more she stood there.. he couldnt abide her presents any more.. his hatred rose liek a great wave inside of him but he managed to quell it before it over took him.. he would not lose controll.. he decided that up close and personal was the only way to go about it...

he sunido'ed beside her unleashing a round house kick aimed for her torso... then two punches left fist towards her face and right first fro her gut using his speed to hopfully catch her of gaurd with his double punch ... after this he would use his talion like nails to claw at her swing left,right, left, left upper cuting with his knee...
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: the withe sands turned red! ( tier up, Safanx Vrs Ezia)   the  withe sands turned  red! ( tier up, Safanx Vrs Ezia) EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 5:06 pm

Ezia watched him cut his own attack in half with surprising ease. He really was espada worthy, getting stronger as they faught. Still, she wouldn't be beaten so easily. He rushed her, coming in close, but that was how she liked it. She blocked the round house kick with one hand, stepping back as the fist came in for her face.

She blocked it with the flat of her hand but another one that followed the first closely struck her gut. She back peddled parrying claws with her gauntlets of force. Safanx tried an upper cut with his knee, which succeeded, striking her in the chin. However she wrapped her arms around his calf and swung Safanx around, throwing him towards the ground where he crashed into the sand.

"Safanx Reinhart, you've proven youself worthy in the eyes of Arngrim Wolfcloak. Welcome to the espada." Ezia said to him. She left ressurection and turned his back on the man. "Go and meet with your king, and he will decide who you will become." Ezia left him standing their, and went to tend her injuries.

(Tier up approved. Safanx Reinhart is now 1-5.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the withe sands turned red! ( tier up, Safanx Vrs Ezia)   the  withe sands turned  red! ( tier up, Safanx Vrs Ezia) Empty

Back to top Go down

the withe sands turned red! ( tier up, Safanx Vrs Ezia)
Page 1 of 1