Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Operation cafe boom (tier up, Rena) I_vote_lcapOperation cafe boom (tier up, Rena) I_voting_barOperation cafe boom (tier up, Rena) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Operation cafe boom (tier up, Rena) I_vote_lcapOperation cafe boom (tier up, Rena) I_voting_barOperation cafe boom (tier up, Rena) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Operation cafe boom (tier up, Rena) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Operation cafe boom (tier up, Rena) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Operation cafe boom (tier up, Rena) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Operation cafe boom (tier up, Rena) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Operation cafe boom (tier up, Rena) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Operation cafe boom (tier up, Rena) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Operation cafe boom (tier up, Rena) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Operation cafe boom (tier up, Rena) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Operation cafe boom (tier up, Rena) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Operation cafe boom (tier up, Rena) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Operation cafe boom (tier up, Rena) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Operation cafe boom (tier up, Rena)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Operation cafe boom (tier up, Rena) Empty
PostSubject: Operation cafe boom (tier up, Rena)   Operation cafe boom (tier up, Rena) EmptySat May 04, 2013 8:33 pm

A young woman stepped out from an alley and walked towards a cafe across the street. Anna wore a black suit with a skirt, white shirt and red tie. She wore leather gloves on her hands. Her hair was shoulder length and curly, and she looked like a normal human women. However she was not mearly human, she was a sinner, a champion of good, or so she thought.

Anna looked at the cafe, and held out both hands towards it. She grabbed at several support structures in the 3 story building's ground floor with her mind, and ripped them free. People started screaming as the structure groaned and began to collapse. She helped iit along by ripping apart walls and anything designed for support, and the cafe fell in on itself killing almost everyone inside and if not atleast seriously injuring them.

"Objective 1 complete." She said to herself. She used Psionic leap to move upwards and onto an adjacent building from the one she'd just destroyed. She then waited for first responders to arrive, and kill them as nessassary. Allot of death in one day, but Helena wanted her to try take out a human with real power. This was just the bait.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Operation cafe boom (tier up, Rena)   Operation cafe boom (tier up, Rena) EmptySat May 04, 2013 8:45 pm

For a while the day had been going smoothly. He had done what he wanted for the day and was relaxing in a cafe drinking some tea. Then the building collapsed and he heard a bunch of screams and bones crushing as everyone else in the building was slain by the accident. He stood up after hearing more death cries outside and lazily/slowly pushed the slab of ceiling away from him as he yawned and pulled out a pack of what looked like cigarettes. Except they were actually blunts for weed smoking. He put one in his mouth and lit it with a flame he created on his index finger before stepping outside to find out who was killing everyone.

He felt sinner energy but he didn't recognize it. So he wanted to make sure it wasn't the same sinner as last time..for that would be annoying. Sure enough it was just some girl.. He sighed and rubbed the back of his head as he smoked on his blunt without taking it out of his mouth. Looked like he was going to have to teach this girl some manners.

The flame on his index finger grew and now covered that hand and he slipped the other hand in his pocket, "my my.. You are being rather noisy.. Disturbing the peace is a punishable offense.. so get ready for it.."
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Operation cafe boom (tier up, Rena)   Operation cafe boom (tier up, Rena) EmptySat May 04, 2013 10:53 pm

Anna watched the man climb out of the destruction, rather unfazed by the fact that a building had fallen on him. He stopped to take out a cigarette, then spoke and began threatening her as flame formed over his hand. Anastasia took the time to release her nano bugs and get her sensing online to see what she was dealing with. As far as she could tell, he was human, and nothing to impressive. Still she made him take notice.

"Well well, the troops show themselves. Is it just you or are there more of your wicked kind around?" She asked. "I dont mean the ones in the rubble, mind you. Either way, your time is up human." She said and a chunk of asphalt ripped up and swung towards the human. At the same time she dropped of the building and used psionic leap to move towards Micheal as her sword and shield appeared in her hands. She then attacked micheal with a series of slashes, and though she looked frail if she landed a blow it would hurt.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Operation cafe boom (tier up, Rena)   Operation cafe boom (tier up, Rena) EmptySun May 05, 2013 12:16 am

"Tch," He said while taking a nice drag from his blunt and sighing again as she threw a chunk of rock at him. Honestly a rock? How primitive.. up came his hand big went the flames and ashes went the asphalt as his degeneration factor turned it to dust. He initially backhanded her sword with his flaming hand, noticing immediately that his flames did not noticably weaken the objects she wielded.. So they were special then.. wonderful that meant she wasn't even trying yet.. "Troops? I don't have any ties to anyone.. but I do take offense to being called wicked.. Considering I've done nothing and you dropped a building on me.." He muttered lazily though loud enough so she could hear him through the dust caused by the rubble she threw a second ago.

After the first few slashes were countered by his hand though he got a bit annoyed.. She was doing better than he figured but now that he knew he could act appropriately.. A blue sheathed and handled sword appeared at his side as he then drew it with the hand that wasn't lit on fire only for it and the sword to be covered in a dark olive flame. Just like the rest of his flames. It was with this that he started to counter all the rest of her strikes. When he saw a break in her attacks he began his offensive with a thrusting flurry. Stabbing his blade at her rapidly and randomly at vital areas trying to end it quickly. He didn't want to drag this out if she wasn't taking his seriously yet after all.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Operation cafe boom (tier up, Rena)   Operation cafe boom (tier up, Rena) EmptySun May 05, 2013 9:59 pm

Anna threw her shield to intercelt his counter attacks, moving with each blow as it dinged off her shield. One strike hit the edge of the shield rather then the center and slid off it into her arm. Anna was tempted to use her personal barrier but took the hit instead and countered by creating a barrier between them. The barrier slammed itself at Michael with the force of a cero, throwing him back if it hit. Anna used the change to grab a steel bar from the rubble with her telekenisis and thrust it at him from behind.

She used her Psionic leap to move to michaels side while he dealt with the other stuff and went back in for another set of attacks, stabbing and slashing with her straight blade. She aimed a cut for the wrist of the hand weilding his weapon and when tried to smash him in the face with her sheild, then moved into a round house kick for the side of the head. as she brought her leg down she twisted and drove her sword forward in a thrust aimed mid torso and brough her shield round to defend as she pulled back from the thrust hit or miss.

Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Operation cafe boom (tier up, Rena)   Operation cafe boom (tier up, Rena) EmptySun May 05, 2013 10:55 pm

Man this lady was annoying.. The flames on his hand grew bigger but didn't leave his hand as it came up and stopped the wall of energy that came at him, though that wasn't as easy as he had expected..in fact it was all he could do to STOP it. He wasn't able to break it..but he at least stopped it from "throwing" him. He still slid back a few feet though. Luckily for him she seemed to use energy alot during combat.. because he felt, then heard, the pipe as it came for his back which was swiped into pieces by his sword as he turned slightly still holding the wall of energy back.

Hrm? She's not there.. Michael thought to himself as he noticed her energy signature wasn't where he left it before turning for the pipe. Only for it to appear a moment later behind him, since he had turned, which caused him to immediately jump forward into a roll that ended with him up and facing the girl as she came in with more attacks.

The girl had skill no doubt there. She kept trying to permanently disarm him by slashing his wrists, however, she was going to find that it was nowhere near that simple. His overall power may be less than hers as of current but his skills in just about anything he did was inhumanly high. Everytime she slashed for a vital area he would smack the attack away with either of his flaming fists or his sword. Thanks to the solidification and activation factors of his flames this didn't hurt his hands since he "was" hitting metal.

Michael's special memory was starting to kick in as well.. She had been so keen on continuing to attack repeatedly that she was in essence allowing Michael to learn her way of fighting.

..and that meant he had learned her rhythm.

Which meant it was time to fuck with her. His movements changed all of a sudden and because of how he was now mimicking her, until she changed rhythms (harder than it sounds), it would make her think she saw herself in him for a split second.

He didn't have a shield so he punched with the same hand she held the shield with and used the flames to keep it from hurting him more than a little, nothing his healing didn't fix anyways, he was laughing now though because he was also upside down now and kicked her kick with his kick so that neither kick reached either fighters head.

Which left his sword parrying hers as he landed from his flip, as he had flipped to do this since he couldn't airwalk, it had almost got him though.. the back of his sword was pressed against his chest from having blocked so narrowly. The blades both slid up so she still nicked him decently going up his chest but the wound visibly closed afterwards. It wasn't gone but it wasn't bleeding anymore either.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Operation cafe boom (tier up, Rena)   Operation cafe boom (tier up, Rena) EmptyTue May 07, 2013 11:52 pm

Anna was momentarily startled as he began to mimic her. Just for a moment though. Then she got over it and attacked from a blind spot, breaking up a chunk of asphalt and shooting it up between michael's legs after he blocked her sword. She watched his reaction before going back in to continue her attack, without changing anything in her attack style.. Yet.

Anna began with a combo of left to right slashes for mid torso where she'd wounded him before, then moved into a rising slash. She did half expect him to be capable of countering her, but she also intended into leading him into a sense of security by continuing her method of attack. Another thrust followed by a shield bash. Then she released her weapons used Phase leap, a variant of her Psionic leap, and moved directly through him, turning to face his back as she did.

As she appeared behind him her weapons were gone and she aimed a powerful punch for the back of his head. If he dodged that she'd launch an assault Barrier at him and hopefully atleast clip him with it, and then brought her weapons back to her hands using telekenisis.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Operation cafe boom (tier up, Rena)   Operation cafe boom (tier up, Rena) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 12:26 am

Michael jumped when he heard the sound of asphalt being ripped asunder. Literally. He jumped up to one of the nearby rooftops. He managed to look back at her direction just in time for her to jump up and through him. This was surprising but the obvious energy presence directly behind him saved him again as it did before because without even hesitating he dove headfirst off the roof to avoid being hit in the back.

This did well until he landed, rolled, and looked up at her just in time to see another wall of energy coming at him. He threw up his ring hand and flared his flames to stop it as he did last time... ...and suddenly poofed in a cloud of smoke as the attack went backwards towards Anna instead. Michael was standing in the same spot as before when the smoke cleared except he was now obviously older. His 16 year old self had swapped with his 26 year old self and his full power was now realized.

"Oh..this again.." came the more matured voice of Michael as he sighed and pulled out a pack of cigarettes just like his younger self..except what he began smoking also a weed stick just like his younger self..seems the habit never died, "Well this is certainly inconvenient.." He said as he blew out a puff of weed smoke. His right hand's flames reignited and seemed stronger than a few moments ago. That same hand then conjured a scythe which he then rested against his right shoulder while his left hand once again formed the blue handled and sheathed sword from before.

He glanced up at the girl and suddenly he was almost at the top of the side of the building as he had taken off in a full out run to close the gap between them..almost as if he had used shunpo. His eyes seemed to narrow as their accelerated ability to process information activated itself since the brain had registered that Michael was in combat mode and his scythe came in a wide arc from his right. His scythe and sword were both covered in his dark olive flames as well. As soon as the scythe was stopped or missed for some reason, as long as she was still within melee range at least, he would use the force behind his own blow to swing himself up and around his own weapon so that he landed on top of it and stabbed for the girls face with his flaming sword.

If she had not stayed within melee range however he would just stand there and either way he would take a few puffs off his weed stick as he decided what to do next..
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Operation cafe boom (tier up, Rena)   Operation cafe boom (tier up, Rena) EmptySun May 12, 2013 3:58 pm

Anna watched the young man transform before her and sent her barrier back. She dispersed it before it reached her and watched. The boy was now a man, which Anna found somewhat interesting. The man moved at high speeds closing the disdance and attacking with his scythe. Anna spun and blocked with the shield in her left hand then twisted around quickly to slash at miicheal but he was gone, appearing above her. She shot an assualt barrier up atleast stopping the stab to the face.

Anna used Psionic leap to go backwards and ripped an aircon unit off the roof with her telekenisis and launched it at Micheal, and grabbed at random brick from the building, shooting those tool. Then she fell back farther and waited for his counter attack.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Operation cafe boom (tier up, Rena)   Operation cafe boom (tier up, Rena) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 6:53 pm

Michael's flaming sword collided with a barrier and shattered the thing but it did stop his sword. By this time his scythe had dropped to the ground since he had been ontop of it using sheer momentum.. So when she started a "retreat" he kicked it up and grasped it before spinning it around his torso using one arm while it was on fire because she had sent an air conditioner at him something the in motion scythe took care of easily.

She then started firing bricks at him. What a pain.. bricks really? Those could hurt you know.. Michael exhaled a puff of weed smoke as he started walking in her direction twirling his scythe infront of him in a full circle and using the flames on it as a shield to bounce the bricks away. he did catch one however.. lit it on fire.. and threw it at Anna..

But then Michael grinned as he simply stopped moving.. as if he had remembered the most epic moment in history..

and suddenly Anna's arm where she had been previously grazed by Michael's sword, of her own choice too, caught fire in flames that matched Michael's in color. He had purposely controlled it to be almost unnoticable and now relit the flame's energy since it was still present. His flame was special in that it wasn't actual fire.. it was energy that acted like a flame.. and she had done nothing to be rid of said energy because she had not been aware of it.

As he watched the spectacle unfold he took another puff of his blunt and decided to try diplomacy.. After all there was no reason to waste time and energy if she would willingly go straight back to Hell.. "So... You want to leave the world of the living and stay out yet..?" He didn't actually expect her to comply but it was certainly worth a shot now that he had a clear advantage..

Which was made more apparent as his degeneration factor and his solidification factor started to work on her shoulder. Hardening to make the "flame" even harder to remove and acting like a slow acid as it tried to eat her flesh around the wound. It wouldn't do any serious damage in this way for a few minutes at best... but Michael figured it sure hurt like hell..

or at least he started hoping it hurt her.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Operation cafe boom (tier up, Rena)   Operation cafe boom (tier up, Rena) EmptySun May 19, 2013 6:28 pm

Anna knocked away the flamy brick with her mind powers and seconds later her arm burst into flames. How, she had no idea but it caught her completely by surprise. She started to pat at the burning area but it didn't want to go out. Panic and pain mixed with anger and her spiritual pressure rose as the roof began to crack, and in a powerful burst that put out the flame, she ripped the top of the building they were standing on off, before releasing it and collapsing it in on itself in a massive roar of rubble and screaming.

She didn't fall, being able to airwalk, but she wasn't sure if micheal had either as dust and smoke rose up. She used psionic leap to clime and look down on the scene as she considered what to do next. She used the momentary break in combat to think about the fire and why it hadn't been put out until she flared her energy. Well there was nothing for it really, she'd just have to be careful and counter it using her own energy.

Anna desended to street level and landed. She waited for micheal to re-appear, then answered his question, having been to busy to reply earlier. "I'm not leaving until your dead. Lie down and pretend, and I'll go right now." she said. Then she launched a man hole cover at him. Having seen him counter a similar attack with general ease she followed up by psionic leaping towards him at the same time as unleashing a heavy handed smash with her shield, and stabbing her sword upward towards his face right after.

Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Operation cafe boom (tier up, Rena)   Operation cafe boom (tier up, Rena) EmptySun May 19, 2013 6:46 pm

As she realized her arm was on fire she lost her composure and exploded with energy which caused the rooftop to rise up then collapse. In the short time it was not collapsing Michael almost made it to her by quickly jumping from piece of roof to piece of roof while it was in the air. He quickly disappeared into the dust cloud just as he reached her though because he could not airwalk. The dust cleared and Michael was standing normally walking out of the ruin.

"I don't pretend.. and so far I've seen nothing to make me think you can kill me.." Adult Michael said as he blew out a puff of smoke from his still lit and, still in one piece, weed blunt. It was almost fully smoked though..He'd had to spit it out in another minute or so or burn his lip. She threw a man hole cover at him and he dipped backwards to dodge it, limbo style, when she came for him with her shield he made his feet leave the ground in order to go backwards further so she just barely missed with sword and shield. Now on his hands with his body just inches from the ground he kicked up into her gut trying to send her flying back into the sky. If it worked he would spit out his weed blunt and decide his next move.

If this didn't work his sword started to do the talking as he started a stabbing flurry aimed all over her torso. The attacks were getting closer and closer to solid hits because Michael's combat perception was beginning to kick in. He wasn't sure if he'd manage to land a hit due to it but it was certainly a lot easier to try to do now than it was a moment ago. Making his scythe swing wide at angles that would cause Anna to get hit by it if she didn't dodge in exactly the way Michael wanted her to. As long as she stayed in combat range he had her exactly where he wanted her. Forcing her to move in ways he wanted her too as long as she didn't fall back.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Operation cafe boom (tier up, Rena)   Operation cafe boom (tier up, Rena) EmptySun May 19, 2013 7:43 pm

Micheal responded and she shrugged. "Suit yourself." Micheal tried to kick her and she grabbed his legs, then threw him full force towards a building. He managed to cut her as twice as he was being thrown. She Instantly flared her spiritual pressure to drive off his before it could set her on fire again, and prepared her follow up.

She hefted up a prias with her mind and launched it towards the building after micheal, the little car would still leave a dent, weighting around a ton. She then waited for him to climb out of the wreckage and see if he was still smiling. If he was then she'd smile back, showing some respect for the strange human.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Operation cafe boom (tier up, Rena)   Operation cafe boom (tier up, Rena) EmptySun May 19, 2013 7:57 pm

A small light from his flame on one finger was visible through the dust cloud as the woman through him into a building and launched a car at him. However when the dust cleared he was sitting on the trunk of the prias and was lightning a new weed blunt. Being thrown had forced him to throw his weight to flip around. His back slammed into the wall still but he was at least on his feet.. which had allowed him to see and hop over the vehicle as she hurled that at him. Which brings us back to him nonchalantly smoking his second weed blunt.

The scrapes and bruises his body had gained from going through solid brick slowly and visibly healed since they were not serious wounds. He slid off the back of the prias and sighed a bit as he blew another puff of smoke out. He then grabbed the back of the car and with enough effort. Lit it on FIRE and threw it back at her. Just to force her to do something about it.. because Michael had rushed her at the same time using the vehicle to hide him visually. As soon as the car move, even backwards as he'd just jump over it again, he would be on top of her with a power swing down at her skull with the scythe, but his sword wasn't in his hand.

Instead his feet moved as he suddenly jerked up his lower body and his sword, having been between his shoes, moved up to stab into the woman's lower abdomen.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Operation cafe boom (tier up, Rena)   Operation cafe boom (tier up, Rena) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 10:39 pm

Anna was surprised to see him left and throw the car back at her, it burst into olive flames as he did. She used psionic leap to move from its path, and he ran out from behind it to attack her, scythe coming down in a heavy over head swing. Anna used crossed her sword and shield to block the attack, and barely caught the sword held between the man's feet. The sword would have impaled her too, had she not reacted in time and moved a special barrier surrounding her hands to down to protect her abdomen. The blade tip slid to one side and cut her side instead as the barrier vanished.

Anna pushed the scyth up and her weapon's vanished. She stepped in to punch micheal in the chest, if she missed, but he was still close, she would summon back her sword and try to slash him from behind as she pulled her arm back. Then her shield reformed and she threw it, using telekenisis to keep it on target and stop him from just taking it, while also increasing its speed a little. Hit or miss she brought it back to her.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Operation cafe boom (tier up, Rena)   Operation cafe boom (tier up, Rena) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 10:49 pm

The second she pushed on his scythe he yanked with all he had at the same time to force himself into a backflip causing his sword to swipe upwards and diagonally from her side since she had deflected it slightly and because of this if she still went to punch him she would have to be slashed first to do so. Something Michael was more than willing to take a punch for considering how dangerous his cuts can be.

This put him on his hands as she went to strike his back which was now his front and he countered the swing with his feet holding the sword unfortunately she threw her shield at him and he couldn't do anything because of how his body was already bent except to finish his flip and take the attack in the back. It hurt alot but he didn't move forward from it's force at all. It wasn't that it hadn't done anything it was just that he couldn't be forced to move as part of his full power.

He blew a puff of smoke out and spat his mostly still full blunt onto the ground however. She had managed to hit him. He could no longer take this girl lightly. His scythe went back on his right shoulder and his sword stayed at his left side both still gripped in his hands as he started walking towards her. Not leaving a single opening on his person as he did so so she couldn't catch him off guard. He wasn't going to start the next round of combat though. He'd walk until he was right in front of her unless she did something in which case he'd deal with it..
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Operation cafe boom (tier up, Rena)   Operation cafe boom (tier up, Rena) EmptyFri May 24, 2013 1:48 am

Anna was forced to back off instead of punch to avoid a slash but she still threw her shield which hit him in the back. Surprisingly he didn't budge considering the force she put into but it also explained why her Assault barriers had proved to be useless so far. This guy was really not someone she liked to fight, and it was worse because she was started to loose interest in the fight too. Hadn't she killed enough people for one day? Would Helena be mad if she left now?

She stopped thinking as he began to approach looking much more serious now. Anna relaxed the grip on her weapons and let him walk right up to her until he stood infront of her. Then she invaded his mind. (mind tear) The sudden barrage of images and sounds inside his own head would create a loss of focus and concentration. It was particulary useful for interupting a powerful attack but in this case it might catch him off guard and he would miss her attack, because Anna followed her mind tear up instantly with a thrust of her sword aimed mid rift.

If he stepped dodged left or right but remained close enough she would slash at him before using Psionic leap to jump back from him again.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Operation cafe boom (tier up, Rena)   Operation cafe boom (tier up, Rena) EmptyTue May 28, 2013 1:24 am

Michael had already had an entire plan thought out before hand and suddenly it was a jumble. Luckily because of his reflexes and the fact his eyes were still processing information fast enough that even his jumbled mind could still understand what he was seeing he was able to chop her sword with his just enough to get stabbed in the stomach instead of the sternum.. Upon which she would have found an oddly decent strength mental barricade forming exceedingly fast against her mental intrusion.. for it was against Michael's very essence to be controlled by anything for any reason and thus he fought it.

His eyes never left her the whole time however and the moment she had stabbed him he grabbed her shirt, lighting it, and her, on fire at the point of contact as well as igniting the previous wound he had inflicted that she had not yet washed his energy clean from. While doing this he headbutt her in the nose as hard as he could before throwing her in the direction of the nearest solid object. Which just so happened to be the busted remains of the car he had thrown at her earlier after she had thrown it at him.

Using this time he checked to see if the stab wound had closed..which it had..but it was still causing damage on the inside.. He would need more time before that started to heal.. but at least he wouldn't bleed to death internally or externally.. just wouldn't be feeling very well for a while. It did nothing to stop the pain either..

Which is when his adrenaline started to kick in.. this coupled with his tranquil fury turned him into a sudden savage of precision. He pushed off the ground to propel himself forward at her so hard he shattered the concrete under him and was on her in mere seconds but he just stood there with a frown. He put his hand on the "wall" of the building and lit the whole place on fire with his flame. and now stood there guarding the only "current" escape route with that same frown. But she would quickly find the entire building collapsing around her with nothing but his fire falling on her. Her only escape was through him as it was the only direction not completely engulfed in flames at this time.

And he was already in a defensive stance with his sword and scythe as if provoking her to try it.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Operation cafe boom (tier up, Rena)   Operation cafe boom (tier up, Rena) EmptyTue May 28, 2013 6:55 pm

Anna's blade pierced flesh, going right through. In response the man grabbed her jacket and set it on fire, along with the wound on her side. Anna let out a scream of pain and then got a headbutt for her troubles, and launched towards a building with the ruined car in it, ripping her sword out as she was thrown. Because Psionic and phase leap were activated by her will, not physical movements of her body, she was able to use them even if she was thrown. So with that she activated phase leap, and phased through the building, appearing in the alley behind it, almost on her feet.

She tripped and smashed into the dumpster. On the plus side she'd left any fire on her body behind in the building, but she had some nasty burns across her side. She wasn't aware of the human's regeneration, so as she seen it he was as good as dead. Anna ripped open a hell gate and jumped in, heading back to hell to start healing her wounds.

(Yeah thats enough. Micheal's now 1-5, congrats.)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Operation cafe boom (tier up, Rena)   Operation cafe boom (tier up, Rena) Empty

Back to top Go down

Operation cafe boom (tier up, Rena)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Activities :: Site Challenges-
Jump to: