Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
death  for the  dead?( xull cathull) I_vote_lcapdeath  for the  dead?( xull cathull) I_voting_bardeath  for the  dead?( xull cathull) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
death  for the  dead?( xull cathull) I_vote_lcapdeath  for the  dead?( xull cathull) I_voting_bardeath  for the  dead?( xull cathull) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
death  for the  dead?( xull cathull) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
death  for the  dead?( xull cathull) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
death  for the  dead?( xull cathull) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
death  for the  dead?( xull cathull) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
death  for the  dead?( xull cathull) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
death  for the  dead?( xull cathull) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
death  for the  dead?( xull cathull) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
death  for the  dead?( xull cathull) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
death  for the  dead?( xull cathull) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

death  for the  dead?( xull cathull) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

death  for the  dead?( xull cathull) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

death for the dead?( xull cathull)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Avassul
Avassul

death  for the  dead?( xull cathull) Empty
PostSubject: death for the dead?( xull cathull)   death  for the  dead?( xull cathull) EmptySat May 25, 2013 4:56 am

As a dawn came apon the world of the living Xull entered its glorious sight, he ability to leave hell still needed work as he relised that he was about a mile above the earth surface and did not know were he was... he saw lots of bright light together it was a town unsure were he was. Xull ranzig'ed his way to a roof top as the lights demed and sun rose over the roof tops behide him.As the light shone brighter behide him he walked his hulking figure to the edge and looked down. noticing the race and langue was difficult for him. he ranzig to the edge of the town to a sign. It took Xull about fitheen mintues to fiugre out what it said... he sounded it out " ka--ra--kur-a t-ow-n, karakura town ....we-re, this'en b-e" he questioned himself, as though he had a answer for himself..he ranzig'ed around the township trying to find anything memrable or worth his notice..

his 8'9 foot body covering his gray metalic shinnering skin form the light, his deep hooded jackit casue it to be near in posible to see his mask over his face. As his screach continued he decided to land in an ally way, froming a crok of sorts, looking alot like a skelital structure of a scythe no actaull blade, just about 3 inch diameter cylindrical. As the entered the street the wind swriling inside the deep hood lettting the long pruple hair flow out of his hood, as his piercing bright almost glowing green eyes sreaching from behide his snow white mask.

As Xull shoveled trew the crows of working people try to get to work, he noticed they parted as if he was in a river and water aparting around him all off which afraid to even glace at him for no more than a heartbeat.He continued till he found his quary hopefully they were close.He though of many ways to get there attention, but conculed that only one way woudl get the people he wanted attention, so he continued down with the flow of people to the subway station.As he decended into the station clanking his feet as though there weight was too much for him, and the high picked tone of his crok, tump-tump-clang.. he approched the train several people saw his apporch and got off tryign to get into another car of the train."They had no idea what is about to happen" he though to him-self. Bing-bong the door cloesd on the trian as it left form the station.

Xull thought it will be time soon enough and began to release large amount of riatsu his crok warping geting thicker bigger as Xull begin to let out enough ritasu that anyone within the township of karakura town would notice him as some short of treat or at least warrant invesigation.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: death for the dead?( xull cathull)   death  for the  dead?( xull cathull) EmptySat May 25, 2013 11:50 pm

It seemed like a perfect day in the world of the living. It was sunny and cloudless, and people seemed slightly cheerier than normal. The young woman with long curly locks of hair seemed like any normal woman. She wore a black business suit and skirt, flat soled shoes, white shirt and a red tie. She had brown hair, and bright red eyes. Anastasia wore black gloves on her hands, and walked with a perpose, though she didn't actually have a destination yet.

Anna had been sent her for some reason or another, she just hadn't been told. Helena was being mysterious which always ment something dangerous was going to happen. Anna had no problem with dangerous but she did get tired of killing, which usually followed dangerous. Anna finally decided to stop and get a coffee, it seemed like a normal thing to do, while she waited for what ever was going to happen, to happen. And thats when she felt a large discharge of spiritual energy.

She looked towards the energy source puzzled. And then she spotted her mother. Helena waved her over before vanishing and appearing on top of a building. Anna shrugged and followed suit. "Is that your doing mother?" Anna asked. Helena shook her head, long silvery hair swishing gently. "I was just going to blow some stuff up and cause some trouble. I don't know what he's doing here." Helena's ivory white skin looked splendid in the sun, and her purple eyes sparkled with myschief. "He?" Anna asked her mother.

"An old freind i suppose. Well, lets see what he's going to do, it might be fun." Helena said and ranziged to the building over. Anna followed, falling being quickly not sharing her mother's insane speed.
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

PostSubject: Re: death for the dead?( xull cathull)   death  for the  dead?( xull cathull) EmptyThu May 30, 2013 10:07 pm

There was a girl sitting quietly in her office, in a large building in Karakura Town. The girl only looked about 17 years old, with long black hair swept over one ear, but appearances could be deceiving. This girl was in fact Grainné Xios, the Captain Commander of the remnants of what was once known as the Gotei 13. Grainné did not wear the usual Shinigami attire, as they were not manufactured in her small size. She instead wore a black corset top, black cargo pants and black and white Converse shoes. She was filling in a report of the results of the Captain Meeting, taking extensive notes and, more extensively, covering them with diagrams and pictures. Grainné's zanpakuto spirit, a small female sprite known as Amee, was floating in the corner, painting on a canvas using a miniature paintbrush.

Things were going pretty well, when something interrupted the calm scene. A terrible power signature manifested itself somewhere in Karakura Town. "A sinner? Here?" said Amee, looking up from her work quickly. Grainné gestured to her faithful spirit."Let's go." They both dropped what they were doing. Amee de-materialized, and Grainné left quickly through the wall of her office.

Grainné arrived near to where the sinner's energy was emanating from. It's coming from underground." Grainné said to herself. "Be careful."Amee said as Grainné made her way to the subway station. She landed in the entrance and shunpo'd past everyone in an effort to minimize difficulties. Approaching the platform, Grainné stopped for a moment and focused in on the energy signal. It was approaching fast, on the next train. Grainné waited patiently, being careful to blend in with the crowd and keeping her reiatsu supressed in order to pass as a normal person.
Back to top Go down
http://asmir-doana.forumga.net
Avassul
Avassul

PostSubject: Re: death for the dead?( xull cathull)   death  for the  dead?( xull cathull) EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 3:05 pm

Xull stopped charging his riatsu. and began to sense to see if he was noticed.he sense presence he felt before he was unsure why she was here but didn't care. Xull sensed another power with his "friend", still meant nothing they weren't the one's he was trying to get attention from. Xull deiced it was time.. he used his metal manipulation to force the train to stop..the people began to freak out as he took off his hood. jamming his crook into the train and forced his riatsu into the train, connecting all the compartments, and then... waited for a moment or too... to try think of what to say.

"eve-ry-b-body, clam d-d-own p-please-s. Y-your a-all gonna's D-d-ie's a-any-ways, J-j-ust soo h-happe-neds to be to-d-d-ay." with that said a smirk took shape across Xull's face,the smirk almost in disproportionate to the rest of his face..able it covered by a mask.

Xull metal manipulated the end carriage in such a way that it became no more than 2 inches high,kill all the occupants,then the first carriage and sealed all the door so none could escape. Xull then sealed the door's to his carriage.Thus began to slaughter all before him. Xull took enjoyment from there screams of agony and reveled in gore as he tore some of them apart, looking at the other passengers vomit and gag at the sights of horrific gore and blood spray across there face'.they began to huddle into little hordes all trying to avert his gaze, in fear of being picked as his next victims of horrific torturous schemes. all the while his manic deep toned laughter filling the enter train with fear emits the scream's of death.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: death for the dead?( xull cathull)   death  for the  dead?( xull cathull) EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 3:57 pm

The pair stopped as Helena raised a hand. "it seems my freind has stopped..." She said. Helena pointed towards the road. "Seems he's under there." Helena said. Anastasia looked at her mother. "Want me to make a way in?" She asked.

Helena shook her head. "Not just yet, I want to see how this plays out." Helena said. "Plays out?" Anna asked. "Well we are in gotei territory. Who knows who will show up. If we burst in now we might ruin the fun." Helena said smiling. She sat down on the edge of the roof, but Anna stayed standing. "Alright..."
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

PostSubject: Re: death for the dead?( xull cathull)   death  for the  dead?( xull cathull) EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 4:38 pm

Grainné suddenly felt the power and knew that something bad was happening. She looked around at the real-time display of train times. The display said that the next few trains were delayed due to massive unknown malfunction in the tunnel. She knew the train wasn't that far away, so she decided to investigate using stealth, until she found out what the deal was. She mumbled, "Bakudo 26, Kyakko!" Grainné became invisible and, making sure to keep her power suppressed, she set off running down the track at her top speed.

Grainné ran until she arrived at the scene of the disturbance. There was a large amount of devastation here. A train had been flattened and there was blood on a number of surfaces. Then she spotted him. It was the sinner she had detected earlier. He stood almost 9 feet tall and was shrouded in a large jacket and deep hood. Judging by the power he was emitting, Grainné reckoned that she could take him.

The sinner had his back to her and appeared to be moving away, finishing off any survivors. Grainné decided to throw caution to the wind, knowing that there couldn't be any survivors. She broke her concealment spell, and raised her hands. "I'll never forgive you! This ends now! This is for Piccolo, Gohan and anyone else that have been lost! I will avenge you all! Hado 89, Masenko, HA!" Grainné thrust her palms forward and sent a large yellow beam, large enough to fill the entire tunnel, towards the sinner. That should do it! she thought.
Back to top Go down
Avassul
Avassul

PostSubject: Re: death for the dead?( xull cathull)   death  for the  dead?( xull cathull) EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 10:03 pm

Xull sensed a huge  engery  spike from  behide him more engery than  he  has  ever  sensed  before.Although  not  very  bright his  battle sense's are  sharper  than anyone  would  imagine.Xull used his  metal  manipulation to form a  shell from the carriage his  was occupying,just  a split  second  before the  blast  hit. the  shell  took the brunt  of the  damage  then shattered like  glass, being  flung  back true the  other carriage's taking  a good bit  of  damge  dislocating his  left shoulder, and  fracturing his right  fore arm.
he groaned in  agony.Using the metal inside his  body forcing his  shoulder back into place,sealing the fracture in his right  fore arm with  metal and  placing metal bracing's  under the  skin, as  to  hide any of the  damage he  struggled for  a moment  to  stand  back  up.. the pain... he  never  felt  so alive before... a  distorted  smile  formed  across  his  face.. as  he  shout'ed
" you's w-w-ill  b-rin-g  me'z f-un-es Yes? P-p-lease  say'um yes."
forming  seven  spike's of  metal,incasing them with lighting. Xull  fired them in the general direction of the  enemy.then  looking  upwards. Xull  picked up half a carriage forming  a  large  earth drill he  forced  his  riatsu into his  arms, from the   forearm's towards the  wirst  was  incased  wiht the  metal "drill" he  jumpped  drill to the  surface. he  jumpped  once  again as he  broke through. looking  down await any kind of movment  and  would  hearl the  drill bit  back down.
whishpering to him -self
"d-d-ont  go dy-i-dying on me'z, i want my's FUN"
after  he  trew the  drill  he  would  land  and  charge  his  riatsu await for the attacker to show  themself's to  him.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: death for the dead?( xull cathull)   death  for the  dead?( xull cathull) EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 1:15 pm

There was allot of activity going on down in the tunnel. The ground shook momentarily as something happened. A few seconds later, the pair could hear a powerful rumbling sound, and a metal drill exploded out of the street and into the air. Anna jumped, and Helena smiled. "Hail freind, whats got you so excited. Anna block up that hole for a moment." Helena moved over to Safanx while Anna used her telekenisis to lift up a passing car, crush it, and shove i down the hole. She pushed down two more then moved awat.

"Good girl, go stand to one side, and get something big to throw." Helena said. Anna looked around and pointed at a fuel truck. "How about that?" She asked.
"Dear if you throw that, i'll explode." Helena said with a giggle. "And?" Anna asked, confused now. "And, do it. We should move back a little I think." Helena moved back and Anna used her telekenisis to pick up the fuel tank, after disconnecting the truck because she couldn't lift it all. At the first sign of someone coming out of that hole, she launched it at them.
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

PostSubject: Re: death for the dead?( xull cathull)   death  for the  dead?( xull cathull) EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 10:32 pm

The smoke cleared and Grainné saw that she had damaged the Sinner a good bit, however she was surprised he survived at all. He then charged and threw seven lightning-charged shards of metal at her. She dodged the projectiles, making a mental note about her enemy's lightning abilities. Lightning attacks tended to hurt her more keenly than others due to her avian traits. When she looked back at him, she saw that he had drilled up towards the surface. Grainné jogged over to where the Sinner had been, and looked up into the hole in the ceiling. It extended all the way the the surface. Impressive speed, she thought. Grainné sensed more than one  reiatsu signature above him, then the hole was blocked up from the top. Sensing a trap, Grainné shifted into her Shikai. Her zanpakuto changed into the pretty blue creation that she loved.

Grainné gazed up and said the words, "Hado 31, Shakkahō". An orb of red energy formed in her hand, which she pointed up towards the surface. The orb shot up and just as it hit the blockage at the top of the hole, Grainné shunpo'd upwards at maximum speed, not stopping until she was about 60 ft above the ground. There was an explosion beneath her as a fuel tanker collided with a giant drill bit. Grainné caught sight of two females who oddly were standing still looking at her, whereas everyone else was running. The reiatsu signatures of the two were distinctly evil. They were also stronger than the first guy. The original sinner was standing with the older-looking of the two, while the younger female stood on the opposite side of the hole.

Addressing the first guy: "Sinner, I do not know who you are, but you have caused needless destruction and suffering. I am Captain-Commander Xios of the Gotei. If you do not surrender peacefully, then I will have no choice but to take you down by force."
Then, addressing the females: "You two, I will give you a chance to leave peacefully. Go back to hell. Your refusal would be... unwise." Grainné readied herself for battle, knowing full well that Sinners do not go peacefully.
Back to top Go down
Avassul
Avassul

PostSubject: Re: death for the dead?( xull cathull)   death  for the  dead?( xull cathull) EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 5:52 am

Xull turned to  responded to  helena, with a   freakishly wide smile across his face.
"la-dy per-son do-w-n, st-ron-g, mu-ust ki-ll'en o-r;en tr-yin to-o.
then helena's daugther   anna  blocked the hole with  car's and  left a tanker  trailer filled with fuel. All the  while xull was waiting to  hurl his giant drill bit at the lady when  she  came up.

Xull hurled the  drill as  the  car that  helena's friend put in the hole he had  made  blew up his drill hit the  tanker and  huge explosion ensued. Then he  heard the woman's  voice from behind and above him he turned  quickly as his hell chain's  rattled the scared him he  ragzig'ed  behind  helena.

Xull  shook of the fear as the  woman spoke to him, he  wonder what a captain-commander was... he  tapped helena and looking  confused..and waiting for her to tell him.. then Xull spoke back to the woman..
" Me'um Xull Cathull, S-s-sin of A-av-AVRICE. Y-y-you hurt's M-m-es so'um Me go-ne Tr-y'en killing, Y-y-uo, H-h-ho-p'en tha-t'en Ok'es"
with that Xull looked once again to helena grunted and  hodding towards the Xois lady, and  drawing his dragger,which in normal hand's would be short sword's in lenght. Roaring like a wild animal, gettign himself  pump'ed for  was  what about  to unfold.

Xull  didnt  waste time  Ragzig'in with  20ft of the lady and  begain to shooting 15 metal spike's at her with  bala speed and  power, the ragzig'ed  behind her still 20ft  away and  shot  3 lighting blot's at her  back. all the  while  hoping  helena  would jump in and help..
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: death for the dead?( xull cathull)   death  for the  dead?( xull cathull) EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 12:03 pm

Helena nodded. "Strong indeed. Best be on your guard Anna." Helena said. A few seconds later they eployed the plan and there was an epic explosion that ravaged the buildings on either side of the streets. Fires broke out. There was no visible casualties because Anna's actions with the car then the tanker, had scared everyone away.

Then their enemy spoke from behind. Helena turned to meet her gaze. Anna looked Visibly shaken, and Xull hid behind Helena which probably looked preposterous because of his huge size. Helena could feel their opponants strength but she was the only one who didn't feel an ounce of fear. Then again, she had no fear of dying. "Xull, this lady is the strongest shinigami in existence. Thats why she's called the captain commander."

"Do not threaten us you murderer!" Anna shouted. "There's no way we would leave one of our kin here for your twisted justice!" Helena lay a hand on her daughters shoulder. "Shush dear." Helena said. "What Anna means, girl, is that we cannot simply walk away. if you want us to leave, we're-" Xull cut her off by charging in and attacking the captain commander. "Well... Anna, stay back and-" Before Helena finished, Anna used psionic leap to enter the fight. "Oh for fuck sake!"

Sword and shield appearing in her hand she appeared by the captain commander and slashed at her 3 times in fluid motions, dodging around Xulls attacks as they came in. Helena let go of her true form's seal and a pair of black wings grew from her back. Black scales covered her upper arms, shoulders and chest down to midriff, then more appeared on her legs too. She removed her tattered shirt, seeing as it had been shreaded. Then she formed a 10foot long, 1 foot crystal spike and shot it at the captain commander. Anna used psionic leap to back off 30 foot and if the crystal missed, she caught it with telekenisis and brought it speeding back when the captain was unaware.
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

PostSubject: Re: death for the dead?( xull cathull)   death  for the  dead?( xull cathull) EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 12:12 am

Knowing all too well that it was never going to be as simple as asking them to return to hell quietly, Gráinne was not surprised when they all began to attack. Xull approached first with Anna close behind. Gráinne formed her personal Wind Shield Mk I and began to deflect the metal projectiles as they arrived, while using her sword to parry Anna's strikes away from her. Then Xull ragzig'd around behind the Captain-Commander, while she spotted Helena releasing her seal and transforming. She sensed a build-up of energy as Xull prepared his attack. Thinking quickly, Gráinne formed her Reflect Bounder Mk I and hoped that the attacks were energy based.

Gráinne re-focused on the two females. She saw Anna back off as Helena launched a large crystal spike at Gráinne. Gráinne backflipped into the air as the spike reached her, and landed on it as it hurtled through the space where she was previously, and rode it like a surf board straight towards Xull, who had moved behind Gráinne earlier. While standing on the spike, she shouted "Hado 33, Sōkatsui!" and fired the hado ball at Anna.
Back to top Go down
Avassul
Avassul

PostSubject: Re: death for the dead?( xull cathull)   death  for the  dead?( xull cathull) EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 1:16 pm

Xull saw the lady reaper jump onto helena's spike, slightly impressed with her reaction speed,xull burst into action trying to twart her attack on anna buy trowing one of his dagger attached by heel chains to him at the spike , wraping around it, and tugging on it to spin the spike 90 degrees horozantly hoping to trow the lady reaper off.
either way he rushed her ragziging beside her mid swing with his right fist,adored with 3 incih metal spikes, aimed for her face, at the same time his hell chain being tugged back to him rotating the spike downward about 75 degrees, With his left shooting towards her knee, if they had both been normal humans this would break her leg, but he knew at best it might slow her down. xull would then ragzig away, awaiting the other to jump in, hoping to find a moment to strike.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: death for the dead?( xull cathull)   death  for the  dead?( xull cathull) EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 11:07 pm

As Xull attacked from the front Anna came used Psionic leap to dodge the attack and get behind the Shinigami. She launched an assault barrier at the woman from behind and chased it in,so that once the barrier stopped she'd be right next to the gotei lady again and could attempt a powerful stab for the gut.

Helena Ranzig'd in and started attacking with rapid slashes of her claws. Their opponant was fast, but helena was no slow poke, and probably stood the best chance of hitting the woman. Probably. Either way as she attacked up close with her six inch claws, Anna attacked with telekenisis, firing up a barrage of bricks and metal rebar and anything else she could wrap her mind about. Every distraction made a hit from one of the others likely.
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

PostSubject: Re: death for the dead?( xull cathull)   death  for the  dead?( xull cathull) EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 6:02 pm

Gráinne was starting to lose patience with these characters. She took to free flight when the crystal spike was unceremoniously diverted from its destination by Xull's hell chain. Deciding to up the ante, Gráinne shouted "Bankai!". Gráinne's arms were replaced with large, graceful white wings that ended in razor sharp talons where her hands and feet used to be. Her black clothing was replaced by a black and teal 2-piece, skin-tight jumpsuit. Her hair turn bright turquoise. She turned to face Xull who had advanced at her using Ranzig. She dodged his claw attack. Almost. The claw grazed her cheek slightly, drawing a minuscule amount of blood. This simple occurrence changed the entire complexion of the fight.

Gráinne suddenly became enraged. She shouted "Toukai!" Gráinne shifted into her final form. Physically, she reverted back to something similar to her normal form, except her bottom half and her hands are covered in fire, and her hair was now flaming red. Using her new advanced power, she grabbed Xull by the leg as he went in for is leg-breaker move. She felt energy build-up behind her. She waited until the energy source was right behind her, and acted.

The assault barrier impacted harmlessly against Gráinne's Reflect Bounder that was still on her back. Then, anticipating the arrival of Anna next to her, Gráinne swung Xull around and around, as hard as she could with her new enhanced strength, using Xull to bat away anything that approaches her, including the two sinnners.
Back to top Go down
Avassul
Avassul

PostSubject: Re: death for the dead?( xull cathull)   death  for the  dead?( xull cathull) EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 7:51 am

Xull was caught off-guard when the lady reaper spouted out a word he didnt understand and her form had completely changed, he still held trew to his punch and leg-breaker kick, new form or not he thought to himself at least one should hit, she barely douging his punch with the metal spikes which adored his fist, one of them barely cutting her face, the lady reaper seemed to be enraged by this "Tarnished" to her pride, or so he assumed, either way she shouted out another word he didn't recognize. This time her from had altered even more so than the last she resembled her humanoid form but she had no legs,her legs were replaced by flames, her hair also. her hands were covered in them.
xull higher his leg-breaker kick, this was his biggest mistake, as he raised his leg. The reaper caught it, and began to swing Xull around, as a react to this xull panicked and formed spikes all over his body although damaging to the lady reaper her flames easily melted the spikes near her hand before they could fully form.Also unaware that he was being use to strike the other two sinner's. if struck by xull covered in spikes would take a Cero's worth of damage, due to her strenght swinging him as well as his spikes as well.

Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: death for the dead?( xull cathull)   death  for the  dead?( xull cathull) EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 12:42 pm

Anna groaned in disbelief as Xull allowed their enemy to capture him, and rather than hinder her he made it easier for her to use him as a weapon. Using phase leap she passed through the captain commander harmlessly and stopped 20 feet away. Seeing Helena move in but not have time to retreat Anna grabbed her mother with telekinesis and pulled her away before she was whacked by the giant spiky mace that was Xull.

Now at a safe distance, Helena started to fire crystals in the shape of sharp disks at the captain commander, doing her best to dodge them around Xull to cut at her opponents arms. Any the got away or missed, Anna captured and brought back from behind, so that there were atleast 20 disks flying at Grainne from various directions, every time striking at her arms and hands, this continued until she dropped Xull.
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

PostSubject: Re: death for the dead?( xull cathull)   death  for the  dead?( xull cathull) EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 6:16 pm

Gráinne continued to spin, noting Xull's futile attempts to escape by spiking himself. The spikes simply melted in her hands. She was impressed slightly at the other two Sinners and their ability to dodge what Gráinne thought was an unavoidable attack. She caught sight of the incoming wave of crystal-based attacks. Suddenly coming up with a funny idea, Gráinne started increasing the speed of her spinning in order to combat the attacks, while moving towards Anna.

As she spun faster and faster, Gráinne began to form a tornado of fire just below her fire-feet. The wind force of her tornado began to deflect the crystals away. The fire tornado finished forming almost instantly, just as Gráinne closed to 10 ft from Anna. The tornado is centered on Gráinne and reached 10 ft below her. It was 40 ft in diameter and anyone caught in it begins to take damage immediately, and if they remain in it they take a Gran Rey in fire damage. Also if anyone with below average strength(like Helena) is withing 10 ft of the tornado's perimeter, they will be sucked in and beaten up by it.
Back to top Go down
Avassul
Avassul

PostSubject: Re: death for the dead?( xull cathull)   death  for the  dead?( xull cathull) EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 12:12 pm

Xull completely  helpless in his  situation,
as shinigami  woman  began  to spin him faster and faster, and  all of a sudden a  huge  fire tornado  surrounding him the  reaper lady, Anna. xull try to  think of something  he  could  do to get  him self out this  situation.

Xull decided that  he could  try something, make himself  super  charged with electricity keeping it all in his belly trying to build  up the  charge so that the reaper lady's hand  will be forced to  let him go. after about a moment or two of charging  up Xull unleashed his super charge  down  his  body into the leg the lady  reaper was  holding hoping that  cero worth of charge would  be enough to force her to  let him go as he does he  shout  out at her

"yooouuu,m-might beee f-findingzz thiss Shoo-ock-kkingggss"-
follow by a manic  laugh

, if that didn't work  he  would use on other  attack he  as charging up,he  would  release  lighting charge metal spike's toward the  reaper lady at bala speed there are  6 of these  two aiming  at her shoulders, two are her chest,and  2 at her face. they are about 6 inches in lengt and pyramidal  in shape.

if none of these  release him  he will  continue to  be spun, trying  to think of  another  way to  break free,
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: death for the dead?( xull cathull)   death  for the  dead?( xull cathull) EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 9:30 pm

Nothing seemed to work,  and the shinigami began to spin faster. Helena anticipated the danger and didn't want to risk Anna being injured, so she grabbed her by the leg and spun her in a similar way to how xull was being spun and tossed her away. As the fires rose up and pulled her towards them, Anna grabbed Helena with telekenisis and pulled her from danger too, though she'd recieved a few burns from being so close.

"ok, i know you don't like this, but this is a waste of time. Xull's as good as dead, lets retreat." Helena said as they watched from a distance. Anna shook her head. "We can't leave him. What if she doesn't kill him? do you want them keeping him captive? would you allow an ally be tortured by those monsters?" Helena sighed. "Your right, your right.. What then, do you suggest? Do you want to try to reason with her?"

Anna shook her head. "I have an idea. Be ready to help Xull." Anna took a deep breath and continuing to watch the captain commander, she established mental contact and began assaulting the womans minds with images of horrible scenes, dead loved ones, the gotei as a wasteland or on fire, that kind of thing, and also added some screams and things like that in there. The  entire effort would sap her concentration hopefully make her drop Xull, at which point helena would dart in and grab him then pull him to safety. If Grainne tried to use a power stronger then a cero in the next post it would fail, and her tornado might also end if it required allot of concentration to control. She may also react unpredicatably.

(ooc: Orgoth read the power mind tear, if you want to go insane with rage, now might be the time to do so. :b)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: death for the dead?( xull cathull)   death  for the  dead?( xull cathull) Empty

Back to top Go down

death for the dead?( xull cathull)
Page 1 of 1