Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
(open) The Colorful Blankness of the World I_vote_lcap(open) The Colorful Blankness of the World I_voting_bar(open) The Colorful Blankness of the World I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
(open) The Colorful Blankness of the World I_vote_lcap(open) The Colorful Blankness of the World I_voting_bar(open) The Colorful Blankness of the World I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
(open) The Colorful Blankness of the World Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
(open) The Colorful Blankness of the World Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
(open) The Colorful Blankness of the World Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
(open) The Colorful Blankness of the World Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
(open) The Colorful Blankness of the World Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
(open) The Colorful Blankness of the World Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
(open) The Colorful Blankness of the World Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
(open) The Colorful Blankness of the World Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
(open) The Colorful Blankness of the World Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

(open) The Colorful Blankness of the World Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

(open) The Colorful Blankness of the World Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

(open) The Colorful Blankness of the World

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Niko Viction
Normal Member
Niko Viction

(open) The Colorful Blankness of the World Empty
PostSubject: (open) The Colorful Blankness of the World   (open) The Colorful Blankness of the World EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 6:13 am

Warmish cool temperature, Middle of the day, nice soothing breeze. The only thing that sucks about this day is the cloudless sky, because that means Reneshina is basically forced to stay in as much shade as possible. Damn her own eye's sensitivity to light. This tall, female shinigami is currently sitting under a blooming cherry blossom tree. Sadly, Reneshina isn't able to see the beauty of the world around her due to the pink eye-guard she has to wear in order to protect her eyes from damage of any brightness.

Rene had finally caught a break from her duties, and was using this time to relax. However, it's kind of hard to relax when mysteries circle around her mind. Well, the specific mystery of the kid with lightning marks on the edges of his eyes, and the girl with hair of pure silver. Why were these two kids among the foremost parts of her mind? Who were they? Why can't she find them, because it isn't hard to find other shinigami, right? Sighing to herself, she shakes her head and due to her relaxed state of mind, she falls asleep.

Probably about thirty minutes, later, Rene woke up and stretched out her arms. When her hand made contact with the grass again, she touched something... slimy!!! She jumps to her feet and straggles away from her slimy perpetrator, a slug. She quickly walked over to a smaller tree about twenty feet away, and proceeded to wipe her hand across the grass, getting the slimy feeling off of her hand. While she wipes her hands, she mutters to herself, "Flippin' gross as hell..."
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: (open) The Colorful Blankness of the World   (open) The Colorful Blankness of the World EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 1:57 am

Two shibi dragons, one red and one blue, climbed down from the tree, sniffing where the lady shinigami wiped her hand. They found the snail and lept after it. Despite their cuteness, their ferocity showed through as they tore the tiny slug to pieces. "Huh...normally they don't do that unless they're trying to get on your good side..." A voice from above her, a man with a hat over his face and twin katana on the same side on a circular device that held them was laying down on a tree branch. It could be felt that he was a shinigami. A very powerful one at that.

Moving the hat enough to see her, he spoke some more. "You do look pretty...guess that's the difference between me and my zanpakutou spirits. I prefer cute people while they prefer pretty ones. Name's Aki, by the way." Aki risked it. He's been here a few days. Looking at the troops. He was the former Captain Commander...the one that everyone thought was dead. Except the current one and her vice-captain. He was going to relax as much as he can. For now at least.
Back to top Go down
Niko Viction
Normal Member
Niko Viction

PostSubject: Re: (open) The Colorful Blankness of the World   (open) The Colorful Blankness of the World EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 7:28 pm

The woman, as she calms down, senses the new person... Who was apparently shinigami, from the vibrations of his Reiatsui gave off. She also sensed some spiritual beings of unknown race around the area as well. There was no violent intentions that she can sense from them. She looks towards the direction of the person who was talking to her.

The voice sounded male, a young male to be more exact. Not young enough to sound like an adolescent, but not scratchy enough to sound old, so this has to be someone who has the appearance of a male, young adult. He continues to talk, and when he finishes, she starts to say something but decides against and instead thinks about what to say. then something clicks in her head. Aki.. The name of the previous Captain Commander? Wasn't he supposed to be dead. Well, no matter, if he's alive, then everything is all good and fine then. No need to make a big fuss about it, right?

"Well it's good to know that you're alive, Ex-captain commander Aki," she says as laid back and casual a woken up woman could be, "Oh, and thank you for the offhanded complement to my appearance. If you haven't noticed, I can't tell how me or just about anyone looks." After saying this, she stretches her arms up, as she is trying to stretch off the sleep. She stands up, actually being much taller than Aki when she is on her legs, and walks towards to where she both senses him to be standing at and heard him talking from.

"Since you have an advantage over me, I think I should be entitled to know how you look," she says playfully before she bends down a little so the two could be around eye level. She raises her hands to his face, and gently lets her fingers glide across Aki's face gently, as if tracing his face into her memory.

"Well, it seems as if I'm not the only one here with the pretty face then," Rene says teasingly, then continues on to say, "Well Aki, it's nice to formally meet you. My name is Reneshina Arashi."
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: (open) The Colorful Blankness of the World   (open) The Colorful Blankness of the World EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 10:28 pm

Aki was now a tad flustered. She knew who he was...but she was also keeping it quiet and not making a huge fuss. For that he was grateful. He decided to jump down at least. And noticed how much taller she was than him. It was...actually lightly intimidating. She had a blindfold over her eyes...but that was probably because she was blind. Overall, he remained calm and simply let her touch his face.

He couldn't hide his slightly smug grin. "Well, I've been said I'm quite the looker. Wait...Arashi? By any chance are you related to the vizard Raiden Arashi?" It was possible. He didn't know a whole lot. Mostly that he lived here, but also travels a bunch. He really didn't talk much with the lad. Just that he was fiercely loyal to the Gotei 13. And that he could always be called upon to help.
Back to top Go down
Niko Viction
Normal Member
Niko Viction

PostSubject: Re: (open) The Colorful Blankness of the World   (open) The Colorful Blankness of the World EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 11:56 pm

Rene freezes for a moment. Raiden Arashi the vizard? Who is this person with a similar name to her own? Wait. Could it be?

"I have no idea," the woman says to Aki, "But tell me what he or she looks like. Mainly facial features that make them stand out. I might remember someone who I've seen many years ago when I could see." She was wondering if this Raiden could either be Silver or Lightning. Well, then again Aki would know since he was the Captain Commander. If anyone would know something about this, it would be him. This woman intently waiting for Aki's answer, really anticipating if Raiden is one of the people she was looking for
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: (open) The Colorful Blankness of the World   (open) The Colorful Blankness of the World EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 7:45 pm

Aki put his hand on his chin in thought. What did the boy look like again? "He seemed rather eccentric. Easily five feet tall, maybe five one at the tallest. Raiden is a boy. On one side of his face, his bangs were braided...wish you could see since his eyes were heterochromatic...one is hollowfied. But was still in complete control....um....OH! He had two lightning bolt shaped tattoos on his face! One at each corner of his eyes!"

It wasn't often family members get reunited in the afterlife. Perhaps with some luck, the former ex-captain could help out in this woman's quest. If he could see her smile...perhaps her own morale would skyrocket in the upcoming attack.
Back to top Go down
Niko Viction
Normal Member
Niko Viction

PostSubject: Re: (open) The Colorful Blankness of the World   (open) The Colorful Blankness of the World EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 12:09 am

Rene was nodding at each of the statements Aki made, until he reached the part about the two lightning bolt tattoos on his face. At that point, Rene's eyes beamed from under her eye-wrap. She puts her hands on the man's shoulders and says happily at where she believed his head was, "Tell me where he is! I've been looking for him for a long while now!"

(OOC: Sorry for the crap-ish posts xD)
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: (open) The Colorful Blankness of the World   (open) The Colorful Blankness of the World EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 12:07 am

(OOC: It's fine. That happens to everyone.)

She patted his shoulders. She sounded very happy. That was...expected. "He's with the Kishimasuku...if they're even still around. Their base isn't far from the main Shinigami camp. I've never been there before..." He essentially led her straight there. And even rang the doorbell. He bid her farewell and wished her luck in her quest of finding the boy should he not be home. Aki left.

The door opened to reveal a five foot tall boy exactly as Aki had described. He was clothed in black sports shorts and a tye-dye T-shirt. He yawned before speaking. "May I help you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (open) The Colorful Blankness of the World   (open) The Colorful Blankness of the World Empty

Back to top Go down

(open) The Colorful Blankness of the World
Page 1 of 1