Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
In preperation..... (open) I_vote_lcapIn preperation..... (open) I_voting_barIn preperation..... (open) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
In preperation..... (open) I_vote_lcapIn preperation..... (open) I_voting_barIn preperation..... (open) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
In preperation..... (open) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
In preperation..... (open) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
In preperation..... (open) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
In preperation..... (open) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
In preperation..... (open) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
In preperation..... (open) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
In preperation..... (open) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
In preperation..... (open) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
In preperation..... (open) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

In preperation..... (open) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

In preperation..... (open) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

In preperation..... (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazama

In preperation..... (open) Empty
PostSubject: In preperation..... (open)   In preperation..... (open) EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 2:45 am

Garanzo stood in the park in Karakura town, growling to himself as he eyed the dummy in front of him. It was of similar make to the ones used at the academy, though he had gotten this one specially reinforced for his private training sessions. Soon enough, the remnants of the thirteen court guard squads would be retaking the seritei, and they would need every secret weapon and new trick they could muster. And that's exactly what Garanzo was working on.

The idea had come to him weeks ago, and it had not taken him long to acquire a few dummies. He was down to one now. He new techniques were powerful, if a bit tiresome, and he was certain that they would give them the edge they needed. Once he had mastered them himself, he intended to teach them to others. After all, several of the maggots were former officers, likely to know most of the kidou used in combat. He intended to have plenty they had not yet seen.

With a deep breath to steady himself, the young officer, by shinigami standards anyway, placed his fingers infront of his mouth and prepared for another shot at his newest creation....
Back to top Go down
Chynarose

PostSubject: Re: In preperation..... (open)   In preperation..... (open) EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 4:31 am

Miyuki stood at the entrance to the park, watching Garanzo almost hungrily. For all the distractions that the living world offered, it was surprisingly boring; at least for someone who was used to doing something for most of her day. Training was something one could do, but it was often difficult to train when you didn't have anything to train against (be it a target or another person to spar with) unless you were trying to go for bankai - and even then you were using your zanpakuto as a training partner in ways that were significantly different from running dry katas out in a field somewhere. She wasn't looking for bankai quite yet...

As much as she wanted to ask him to let her join him (or maybe even to spar), she dared not approach quite yet. Perhaps when he took a break - or at the very least didn't look like he was literally in the middle of trying to do something - she would (forgetting for a moment that she hadn't quite mastered the art of masking her reiatsu well enough for spiritual invisibility).
Back to top Go down
Kazama

PostSubject: Re: In preperation..... (open)   In preperation..... (open) EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 1:16 am

Garanzo was a captain, although a new one, and head of the stealth corps, now anyway. Even a veteran of spiritual suppression would have a bit of a hard time with him, let alone a novice. As he took a deep breath, noticing Miyuki, he suddenly spun down low, to one knee, chucking a kunai that, unless she was quick, would thud deep into the ground right at her feet. "Its not nice to sneak up on senior officers like that. Step out of the shadows. You are obviously not skilled at hiding, so not of my own squad. Who are you with? And what do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Chynarose

PostSubject: Re: In preperation..... (open)   In preperation..... (open) EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 5:35 am

With an almost silent eeep Miyuki lit up like a whore house lantern, feeling like a school girl who'd just been caught passing a note in class despite the fact that she hadn't done anything wrong. Bowing deeply in apology, she moved further into the captain's sight.

"I deeply and humbly apologize. I just wished not to interrupt you therefore I remained silent. I am Hasegawa Miyuki out of the Eleventh Division. I was passing by when I saw you here training, and I am hoping that you would be kind enough to allow me to train here as well. However if you do not wish it, I will apologize for disturbing you and seek to train elsewhere." she said.
Back to top Go down
Kazama

PostSubject: Re: In preperation..... (open)   In preperation..... (open) EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 10:08 pm

Garanzo softened his expression, even smiling a bit as he lowered his hand. "No, its allright. I apologize, I have only recently become captain and it has made me rather jumpy I suppose. A pleasure to meet you Miyuki, I am Garanzo, captain of the stealth squad. So you wish to train with me hmm? I think I can oblige. It has been a while since I fought with just my blades, but I understand that is the eleventh squad way. So I believe it would be best to face you on those terms."
Back to top Go down
Chynarose

PostSubject: Re: In preperation..... (open)   In preperation..... (open) EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 7:02 am

"Thank you." Miyuki said with a deep bow, deeply honored. She walked gracefully into the clearing, stopping at a respectable distance from the captain. She slid into a ready stance, hand on the pommel of her sword though she did not draw it yet, "Rules?"
Back to top Go down
Kazama

PostSubject: Re: In preperation..... (open)   In preperation..... (open) EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 2:13 am

Garanzo smiled before suddenly using shunpo, getting behind the young officer in a flash. "Win." he said quietly before he snapped a left foot at her, throwing himself into a full spin to throw his right foot backwards at her. Hit or miss, he would throw himself into a roll, coming back up on his feet before spinning back down into a crouch, throwing three kunai back at her in an arc.
Back to top Go down
Chynarose

PostSubject: Re: In preperation..... (open)   In preperation..... (open) EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 3:00 am

A hair too slow perhaps Miyuki tried to dodge the attack she knew was coming as soon as she heard him speak behind her. Twisting to what she hopped was the correct side (as in with the blow rather than against it), she managed to turn the devastating hit into 'merely' a still painful glancing blow. Ignoring the pain as best she could, she drew her sword and slid into a defensive stance.
Back to top Go down
Kazama

PostSubject: Re: In preperation..... (open)   In preperation..... (open) EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 10:32 pm

Garanzo didn't slow. The moment she made room, he rushed back in, flipping the blade in his left hand into an underhanded grip. At the same time, he hooked his thumb on the hook end of his kasuragami, and sent it spinning at Chynarose. He expected her to dodge, or even block, that one, it was to straight forward. But he wasn't captain of squad two for nothing, and he pointed his left pointer finger at her. "Sho." he muttered, aiming the spell at her left leg, in an attempt to throw her off balance.
Back to top Go down
Chynarose

PostSubject: Re: In preperation..... (open)   In preperation..... (open) EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 6:27 pm

And dodge she did, well she attempted to anyway. The low level hado did hit her and shove her left leg back a bit, but all her weight had been on her right foot so rather than resist the push she used it to pivot into a turn. Using the force of the spin to give an extra ‘push’ to give more power than her meager muscles could naturally (not that she was actually weak mind you) she swung her sword towards Garanzo hoping to capitalize on the opening she thought he was giving her (for she had absolutely no illusions about his ability to wipe the floor with her if he so choose – but that wouldn’t teach her anything or help her improve in any way beyond avoiding sparing with him in the future).

[Sorry for the delay; things got a bit busy and I'm still a bit carp at writing fights. Also you seem to have the wrong name mentioned there one time; it really should be Miyuki not Chynarose]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In preperation..... (open)   In preperation..... (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

In preperation..... (open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: World of the Living :: Karakura Town-
Jump to: