Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Stop the Darkness! (Parry? Zenke for sure.) I_vote_lcapStop the Darkness! (Parry? Zenke for sure.) I_voting_barStop the Darkness! (Parry? Zenke for sure.) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Stop the Darkness! (Parry? Zenke for sure.) I_vote_lcapStop the Darkness! (Parry? Zenke for sure.) I_voting_barStop the Darkness! (Parry? Zenke for sure.) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Stop the Darkness! (Parry? Zenke for sure.) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Stop the Darkness! (Parry? Zenke for sure.) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Stop the Darkness! (Parry? Zenke for sure.) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Stop the Darkness! (Parry? Zenke for sure.) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Stop the Darkness! (Parry? Zenke for sure.) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Stop the Darkness! (Parry? Zenke for sure.) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Stop the Darkness! (Parry? Zenke for sure.) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Stop the Darkness! (Parry? Zenke for sure.) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Stop the Darkness! (Parry? Zenke for sure.) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Stop the Darkness! (Parry? Zenke for sure.) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Stop the Darkness! (Parry? Zenke for sure.) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Stop the Darkness! (Parry? Zenke for sure.)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Stop the Darkness! (Parry? Zenke for sure.) Empty
PostSubject: Stop the Darkness! (Parry? Zenke for sure.)   Stop the Darkness! (Parry? Zenke for sure.) EmptySat May 03, 2014 7:45 pm

(OOC: This is the main thread with Yuri + whoever else vs Amarius. It'll have the beginning and then the fight. Everyone else will have seperate threads, just label with (SD) or something similar to show it's a part of this. Annabell will not have a thread as she's not technically an official character. Possibly need Rena or Zenke to play Amarius. Nick MIGHT make an appearance in this thread.)

Kai and the gang waited fifty yards away from the tower. The Coalition leader was charging his spell. When it was ready, he braced for the shockwaves, as did Annabell, Yuri, Jun, and Alexander. Plus anyone else there. The spell hit the barrier and completely eradicated it. Annabell jumped in after the shockwaves subsided and started her slaughter. Alexander did much the same, taking advantage of the surprise. Jun waited a bit before cautiously moving forward. Yuri and his partner(s?) went in to take on Amarius.

~

The silverette reached the top with his partner. Yuri stared at Amarius with a blank face. He had his gun and knife out, ready for use. Now it was time for him to wait and see what the dark mage would do or say...
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Stop the Darkness! (Parry? Zenke for sure.)   Stop the Darkness! (Parry? Zenke for sure.) EmptyWed May 14, 2014 5:28 pm

As soon as the barrier dropped, Kain was gone along side Annabell to help carve a path of blood through enemy ranks. Elayne took a different round, Avoiding the two psychopaths. She did not want anything to do with that, and mostly just darted around knocking out poeple and moving on. That left Alistair, and a few others. He and the silverette and any others made their way up to the tower.

When they arrived, however they arrived, he spotted Amarius. While the silverette seemed to hesitate, Alistair was not so calm. He stalked forward growling. He could smell the blood on this man's hands. The blood of countless innocents. Alistair entered his half transformation. And rushed Amarius, losing hold of himself for a second.

(ooc: Guess I'll play Amarius.)

Amarius, six foot of rippling muscle waited patiently for his enemies to show up. The force that had arrived outside his doors had broken the barrier. The Magic used was surprisingly impressive for such a bunch of weaklings. He was expecting the caster to show up and fight him.

Amarius listened to the chaos outside, aware that right now his soldiers were being destroyed. But It didn't bother him very much. Death was not the end in this world, and they would soon enough find that out. It wasn't much longer before a group showed up in his tower. Not to his surprise,  Yuri was with them, and the werewolf from before. Before he could speak, the werewolf charged towards him. Amarius didn't move.

He didn't need to, as the werewolf stepped on a dark mine and was blasted backwards and into the ceiling. He came smashing down in a heap behind yuri.  "Yuri you need to teach that mutt to think before he strikes." Amarius said with a smirk. "So, what do I ow the pleasure?"
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

PostSubject: Re: Stop the Darkness! (Parry? Zenke for sure.)   Stop the Darkness! (Parry? Zenke for sure.) EmptyFri May 16, 2014 4:00 pm

Parius had already let Saya go her own way, and smirked as the time came near. "Haven't had this itch in a while. Not since the last time I fought Jensen." He said, more to himself than anybody. He was waiting for Kai to start this thing off. And start he did. Parius whistled at Kai's spell. "Impressive." He said, under his breath.

Moving as fast as he could, Parius bolted up the tower, activating his eye as he did. Getting to the right place, he stared directly into the room where Amarius was. He somehow managed to get behind the spellcaster, before Shunpo'ing away, landing next to the attack group. "Let's go. Now." Parius said, turning on his serious face. Making sure everyone was ready, Parius teleported them into the room. De-activating his eye, hopefully before Amarius saw it, Parius watched as Alistair tried, and failed to get to the enemy. Staring at the spellcaster, Parius allowed his eyes to convey a little of the battle lust he had.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Stop the Darkness! (Parry? Zenke for sure.)   Stop the Darkness! (Parry? Zenke for sure.) EmptyFri May 16, 2014 4:29 pm

Yuri shrugged at Alistair's failed attempt. "He's not my mutt. He was even warned you might have prepared this place with traps. Besides, he's mostly here to keep your puppy in line." At that moment, a door far to the left in the spacious arena like place was blown off its hinges.

A boy with piercing yellow eyes and purple-grey hair snapped angrily at the silverette. "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU CALLING A PUPPY YOU ASSHOLE! Seriously, let me at'im!" He was wearing a white tank top and shorts...he looked like he just got out of bed. But it seemed he was waiting for Amarius's permission first.

Yuri chuckled. "Stay out of this kid...I'm armed with silver after all..." He let that sink in. The werewolf growled and stalked back inside his little room. The spellcastor paid him no heed and started to cautiously circle the dark mage, keeping an eye on his two compatriots. "Couple of questions before we get this show on the road. Are you the kid's alpha? If not, who is? Not that I expect you to be truthful...but those answers would be interesting..."

After he got his answers, if there were any, six basic Shine spells appeared around Amarius in a circle and struck at him with the speed and punch of a bala. A dozen more appeared and fired from above the dark sorceror's head. Yuri himself blurred straight ahead for a stab...only to stop shortly before he met him and swung his knife, firing a cutting edge of holy energy. He stumbled back, but also fired two shots from his armor piercing gun. Jumping away and landing on a holy disc in the air, he waited for what was to happen next...
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Stop the Darkness! (Parry? Zenke for sure.)   Stop the Darkness! (Parry? Zenke for sure.) EmptyFri May 16, 2014 5:05 pm

Amarius chuckled. "Settle down Nick." He said. "So fiery, these wolves. Its quite enjoyable to be around them. They fight very hard to survive, though so far most haven't made it." He looked at Yuri. "I am not his alpha. He was loaned to me by a dear friend. She's currently busy with other things so you wont be meeting her any time soon. I'd tell you her name but that would be too easy."

The blast sent Alistair flying across the room and he landed in a heap. He stood back up looking far less angry than before. It hadn't hurt so much as just tossed him around. Those mines weren't that dangerous then. But it had served to knock some sense into him, and he was able to get his wolf side back in check. "Don't count on that happening again, monster." He said walking to join Yuri.

Then the other wolf made an appearance, but it was short lived as yuri scared him off with the threat of silver. Alistair watched Amarius carefully as he spoke. "I'll go after the kid incase he decides to call for his Alpha." Alistair said, before running for the door.

Amarius smiled as Yuri attacked, and countered his shine spells with weak barrriers capable of stopping them with no problem. The flickered out of existance and Yuri charge forward to stab. He stopped before he reached him, and slashed sending out an energy blade. Amarius countered with a swipe of his fist that did the same thing, only dark energy. The waves collided and destroyed each other, leaving a stink of brimstone in the air.

As yuri stumbled back he stepped into a magic circle that Amarius had planted earlier. Dark tendrils rose from the ground and tried to wrap around his ankle. It was harmless, and barely strong enough to hold him for long. But if it did catch him he might not notice Amarius snapping his fingers, and a second circle appearing on the ceiling. This one had a 5 feet radius, and lanced bars into the ground around Yuri, trapping him in a cage. He could break out but it would take a few hits.

If the cage failed everything happened as normal, Yuri fired his gun and one bullet even grazed Amarius, as he hadn't expected it. He then decided to cast a few spells and force yuri or anyone else who attacked him into another trap. He surrounded yuri and parius with five dark beam spells, each being the same damage as half a cero. If the cage succeeded and trapped Yuri, Amarius did nothing yet.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Stop the Darkness! (Parry? Zenke for sure.)   Stop the Darkness! (Parry? Zenke for sure.) EmptyMon May 19, 2014 9:35 pm

As dark tendrils rose, Yuri didn't worry. Three to five shine spells took care of that and allowed him to escape as planned, barely avoiding the cage. Then came a surrounding spell. Yuri grinned as he did two things. The first was point up with his knife, littering the feild with his Seikons and hopefully activating a trap or two. One of the holy energy swords was even aimed at the man.

The silverette did a short hop and turned his holy disc into a holy portal, avoiding the resulting explosion. The man landed right on top of one of his swords. Pointing at Amarius, a blue magic circle appeared below him, firing out an ice blade. Next came a red magic circle to the guy's right, firing a beam of fire.

~

Nick held onto the small ball. On his back were severl bone protrusions, ready to be fired. "As if I'll call her into this mess. If things don't go according to plan, I'm out of here." If the other werewolf still came through, he would face a staggered fire of 12 bone spikes. The boy turned and glared at the man. It should be noted that the place smelled like blood. A lot of it. Not just the puddle of mush in the corner that used to be a person. He glared at the guy, then looked at his communication thing and held it to his chest. But he stood his ground.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Stop the Darkness! (Parry? Zenke for sure.)   Stop the Darkness! (Parry? Zenke for sure.) EmptyTue May 20, 2014 8:31 pm

Parius continued his watch on Amarius, looking a bit bored. All this talking was not to his style. He looked, briefly, when the werewolf fell into a trap. Shaking his head, Parius went back to his staredown. He placed his hand on his blade, when Yuri attacked. Drawing it, Parius said, " Darken, Kurayami Ryū." Darkness swirled around the blade, and Parius prepared for a counter-attack. Yuri barely dodged the cage, and a bullet that he had fired grazed Amarius. Finding himself surrounded by spells, Parius quickly activated his Black Aegis. Moving towards the sorcerer, Parius launched a crescent-shaped wave of energy at Amarius, the speed and power equal to a Cero. Moving back now, Parius watched, and waited for a good chance to strike.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Stop the Darkness! (Parry? Zenke for sure.)   Stop the Darkness! (Parry? Zenke for sure.) EmptyWed May 28, 2014 10:39 pm

Amarius smirked. He'd expected yuri wouldn't fall for the trap. His shinigami freind also proved to be skilful. Yuri attacked by launching Seikon all over the room. Some activated the weak knockback traps and a few hit something the blasted them into oblivion. Amarius calmly flicked his hand towards the one launched at him, a black sword flashed into existance and then both vanished.

He stepped back as the two magic circles appeared and created a redirect barrier. (same cooldown as what ever hits its.) He angled it towards parius who had fired a dark wave, and the fire beam hit and cancelled out the two of them. The ice blade shot into the ceiling harmlessly.

Amarius looked towards Parius, frowning. "Your energy is black but there's not a hint of dark magic in it. Very boring. Why don't you go outside and let the big boys fight." He said and chuckled. Amarius raised a fist and summoned a load of blades similar to yuri's holy blades, however they were not devil's sunrise, as he never obtained it or tried to. They were replicates of Seikon, only dark. Each one landed next to a Seikon.

"Do you like them? Its amazing what one can do while their trapped in a different Dimension. I had allot of time to think about that sword, and its former user. I never expected to find someone with it today though. I'm glad i didn't waste my time creating these to counter it. " To demonstate how it countered Seikon Amarius picked one up and touched the edge against another of the holy blades. Both swords burst into light and dark and evaporated.

As far as Amarius was concerned he would only use one if yuri did. He prefered his fists but atleast he had a counter to Seikon. The only problem was, if somehow Yuri had tamed the ruin blade he could stop Amarius' dark seikon from existing. They shouldn't exist after all. Amarius imagined he wouldn't, and if he did he wouldn't figure it out.

(ooc: I hope thats ok. And you do have a way to counter them. once yuri figures it out.)

Alistair burst into the room and several bone shards shot at him. He entered half wolf form and parried away most. two hit him and dug into his flesh. He ripped them out and threw them away, growling. There was a powerful stink of human blood in the room and on Nick.

Alistair was slightly disapointed by this. Going by his old standard, he would have to kill Nick for his crimes against the humans. But they boy was young and misguided. Who ever his master was, Alistair would rather try and free him from her.

He let the full force of his alpha influance flow into his voice. "What do you have there? Hand it over, now." He said. He could sense allot of dominance in Nick but he wasn't an alpha. "I don't know what happened to turn you so bad, but I can help you. The alternative is something I don't want, but If the coalition orders it I will hunt you down."
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Stop the Darkness! (Parry? Zenke for sure.)   Stop the Darkness! (Parry? Zenke for sure.) EmptyThu May 29, 2014 1:38 am

Nick felt like he was being smothered. His wolf even almost cried out. But only almost. He resisted. And growled. "If you want my only connection to my alpha, you're gonna have to tear it out of me!" Rashly, he shoved the ball into his mouth, and tried to swallow it. Even forced it down with a bone until it was in his gut. Drool and a tiny bit of blood dripped from his mouth from it.

Giving the other wolf a sharp-toothed grin, he spoke some more. "I have no intention of fighting unless I have to. Even Amarius gives me the heebie jeebies when he's fighting/dealing with other people, so I have no intention of watching. I can hear and smell enough of what's going on. So make your choice..."

~

Yuri snorted. Of course nothing worked. Didn't help that Parius wasn't even in bankai. He also wasn't exactly impressed with the dark version of his seikons. "For all your research and fame, I would have thought you'd know you can do Dark Seikon without having the Devil's Sunrise. I mean, I didn't get the Heaven's Gate until about 13, 14 years old...and I could use Seikon a year earlier. Your traps on the other hand, have been far more impressive. Then again, much was unknown about the triple swords at your time."

Using a couple of shine spells, he destroyed the dark form of his sword's basic shape that was near him. Putting away his gun and knife, he grabbed it his own sword that he was just standing on. "He is right about one thing. Parry, stop dicking around and use your bankai already. Remember, us mages are at full strength. Otherwise both of us may die from laughter from your attempts...Or me and you just die because you decided to fool around..." Honestly, he needed to get his head in the game.

He slowly walked towards the man. He knew exactly what he was gonna do. He just hoped Parry heeded his advice. From in front of him, a magic circle appeared, firing a barrage of hollow stars that had a one in three chance of simply cutting him, making that limb or body part sluggish, or making their powers go haywire/quit working/backfire. From behind the guy, another set of magic circles appeared, firing a barrage of lightning bolts, each 70% the strength of a cero and was difficult to dodge.

But he guessed he wouldn't try it. Pointing at him, a small, white magic circle appeared at the tip of the energy sword, firing an armor piercing beam of holy energy. If he even made an opening, he hoped Parius would go full throttle to take advantage of it...
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Stop the Darkness! (Parry? Zenke for sure.)   Stop the Darkness! (Parry? Zenke for sure.) EmptyFri May 30, 2014 4:59 pm

Parius merely shrugged at Amarius. "My power has always been tied to Darkness. But, if that isn't what you prefer....." Parius was feigning the not being irritated, but what Amarius had said did light a fire in Parius's eyes. Smiling at Yuri, as he said to go into Bankai, Parius said. "Oh, I'll do one better. Just testing the waters is all." Drawing his second blade, Parius said, "Burn them to bones, Kuroi Kasai Ryū." The other blade exuded black flames, and they wrapped around Parius's arm.

"Let's get serious then. Toukai." A blast of Rietsu surrounded Parius, and then dissipated. Parius now had on the traditional shinigami attire, but his chest, shoudlers, hips, and forearms were now covered in armor. the armor looked light enough to keep Parius moving as well. Parius's two blades were now one. The swords handle was black, and silver, and a purple nagatama hung off the bottom, tied by a piece of red cloth. The blades tsuba was a black dragon's wing, and the blade itself glowed with white runes.

Smiling at Amarius, Parius's eyes activated, becoming his full strength, Ryu no Me. Parius started off by firing his Black Flame Dragon Wave, right at Amarius. A wave of black flames, mixed with rietsu, hurled itself in the shape of a dragon, right at the dark sorcerer. If the attack missed, or was blocked, Parius would begin manipulating the black flames left behind, to continually attack Amarius. Hopefully giving Yuri's attacks a chance to hit.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Stop the Darkness! (Parry? Zenke for sure.)   Stop the Darkness! (Parry? Zenke for sure.) EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 6:06 pm

Alistair watched Nick swallow the thing whole. That orb appeared to be very important. Then he said Alistair would have to rip it out of him. "Very well you leave me no choice." He said. "I know our kind well enough to know you'll survive me ripping that thing out if I help you heal afterwards. I'd like to findout what kind of sick werewolf leads you, and who she is to have let Amarius free." Alastair lunged after him thrusting a hand towards Nick's gut in an attempt to rip the orb out of him.

Amarius stayed quite for a moment or two as he delt with his short sightedness. The news that his dark Seikon wasn't very impressive didn't really bother him though. The fact was yuri was right when he said not very much had been known. For instance they had no idea Devil's sunrise could create Dark Seikon.

He countered the stars with weak energy shields. He sensed the bolts and dodged most of them, one singed across his arm and did some damage. Then Parius went into his toukai and still failed to impress Amarius. Atleast the black flame wave was impressive. Amarius raised a hand and the black fire curled and twisted, then absorbed into him.

At the same time Yuri's holy energy blast reached him and it too was absorbed, which caused amarius some considerable pain, being holy. He faught it off and then released Parius' energy back at him, though the hand it was fired from was noticeably burned by the fire. He hadn't anticipated the holy, which had done full damage to him.

He was angry now, clenching his unburnt fist. His otherhand barely moved, scorched and blackened."You like my traps, Yuri?" Amarius asked. "Then you will love this. Nick, remember what I told you earlier? now would be the time to do that." He hoped the wolf listened because he might die otherwise.

Amarius clicked his fingers and more traps sprung, a pair of black tenticles burst from the ground and attempted to wrap around both Yuri and parius. In Yuri's case the dark energy would burn him if caught, because he was holy. Parius wouldn't. The tentacles would continue to chase them for 1 post, and then hold them for 2 if they caught. They were above average in strength so once they caught hold breaking free would be very hard.

meanwhile, the floor beneath Amarius burnt away all the way to the edge of the room revealing a dark magic circle. Amarius touched the circle with both hands, and then it flashed into life. He Looked up smiling. "Enjoy." He said. And then the area exploded upwards in a powerful dark magic attack that annihilated the top of the tower. The blast reached about 100 feet into the sky and held the power of two gran rey cero.

As the dust and smoke died down, Amarius was left standing on the tower, smiling smuggly to himself.

(Ooc: Amarius told Nick to get down stairs when he warned him to.)
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Stop the Darkness! (Parry? Zenke for sure.)   Stop the Darkness! (Parry? Zenke for sure.) EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 10:52 pm

Nick growled and armored himself in bone, giving him something akin to a tough hierro, while extending spikes from his abdoman and sides, with the side ones curving to dig into the elder wolf's forearm. If he wanted it, he was gonna lose his hand...maybe the arm. The young one then punched with bone spiked knuckles, moving to his left and circling, picking up one of his spikes from before.

He fired a trio of bala speed bone shards...

~

Yuri grinned. Shame he didn't use Judgment or two instead. The guy crippled his own arm when he absorbed his spell. AND Parry's fire dragon thingie. Then he said something, telling Nick something.

Then he activated a spell. Using shine spells and backing up, plus his energy sword, and grabbing a second, then a third, and a fourth, practically juggleing them and trying not to get caught. Parry might have some trouble here...only reason Yuri wasn't was because his spells were purifying and destroying them...at the same time, however, they were slowly corrupting and destroying his energy blades.

But what caught his attention was the floor burning away. Now he knew, and he started to panic. If he got hit by that...or any of them really. "Run!Stairs, window whatever! Just get down below this floor!" The silverrette did a dive towards the stairs while activating a spell. He had originally planned to use it agianst a zombie creation/summon spell...but so much for that. Three hundred small, holy energy needles formed from his spiritual particles he'd been constantly releasing, and fired at the man before the dark spell fully activated. The needles, if all of them hit, would do equal to a gran rey cero and mess with his energy flow as that was what they attacked.

Yuri used his holy disc to bounce a few times away and onto the floor beneath. And tumbled out through the door in a heap and rolled a few times. He looked down, cringing and tears rolling down his pale cheeks. From just above the knee and down were bare skin...and blackened and chared. He immediately activated his healing spell. Normally, he wouldn't use it in a fight...but these were serious wounds, and he's be useless for a little while. Plus, it'll at least purify any lingering effects. Hopefully.

He hoped Parry was with him. If he was, he would speak and heal him too if he got injured. "Think you can hold up for a little while? I can't move and will be useless until my legs are in decent shape. If you're gonna pull out any massive stops, now's the time. I did a spell before barrelling down here that'll mess with his control..."

He also hid a huge magic circle beneath this floor. Two hundred yards...and if it hit Amarius, it would be like getting hit by a hado 90, full incantation, by a kido master. But that huge spell will have to wait. Healing himself and doing his second best spell was gonna take a while to do.

(three posts till Genesis. Up and about just before it.)

~

Nick heard Amarius and paled. Screw the stairs, window was closer! He took a nose dive through the open window. Doing a front flip...he noticed he jumped a little too far away. So he extended a clawed bone whip/grappling hook from his palm at roughly just below the story below the top floor. And reabsorbed it to pull him to hit. Then the blast took place. Screaming at the top of his lungs, he yelled at Amarius. "Do you WANT to kill us all! Give me more warning on the next one would ya!"

He looked down to see blondie glaring up at him. And he heard the blond yell at him before concentrating again on his fight with his other babysitter...and his only garuntee for a quick escape. "Had fun licking Amarius's balls?"

Nick seethed with anger. He knew the other implied insult, too. He was gonna continue the banter to hopefully distract him, but had to avoid a claw to his face. F*** it. He started to transform, still with his bone armor activated. A six foot tall black, humanoid werewolf, with bone plates all over him. In this fight...there was no getting tactical. He just lunged at the other beast...
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Stop the Darkness! (Parry? Zenke for sure.)   Stop the Darkness! (Parry? Zenke for sure.) EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 3:51 pm

Parius growled when Amarius absorbed his Black Flames. Amarius also absorbed Yuri's attack, and Parius twitched his blade, waiting. Parius had an idea, but he needed the right circumstances to pull it off......Amarius then made the mistake of firing Parius's own flames back at him. Shunpo'ing out of the way, Parius then listened to Amarius talk. Again. "Your getting boring...." Parius said, mostly to himself. Then, black tentacles started popping up.

Shaking his head, Parius turned up the speed. Dodging the hounding tentacles, Parius literally felt the energy underneath him. Which meant the attack was going to be powerful, as Parius sucked at sensing. Hearing Yuri, and the tone of his voice, Parius nodded. Using every fiber of his speed, Parius streaked out of the nearest window. Or, at least he thought he did. One of the tentacles grabbed his left arm as he was hauling out of the room, and now, he was hanging out of the window. "Damnit!" Parius growled, swinging his blade. Then, intense pain in his arm. Luckily, Parius's pain threshold stood up, and he only felt a little of the pain.

The tower was now gone, and Parius was still hanging from the tentacle. Parius had only one choice. Looking directly at the tentacle, he warped it away, right into the middle of the Pacific Ocean. Falling down, Parius then Air-steeped through the window, luckily landing next Yuri. Taking a look at his hand, Parius grimaced, as his eyes shifted back to their usual blue. His arm was blackened, and charred, up to about his elbow. Shaking his head when Yuri tried to heal him, Parius merely said, "Not my sword arm. Not important."

Listening to Yuri, Parius nodded. "He is much too prideful.....I do have an idea, and I have something that I can use." Getting up, Parius's blade seemingly shook. Reaching out his hand, Parius called forth his Black Dragon Wave. Looking at Amarius, Parius smiled. "Cheers." Parius crushed the orb of energy that was gathering in his hand, and Parius then glowed once with energy. Every one of Parius's stats were raised (X2). He shunpo'ed straight to Amarius, faster than he had before. Hopefully, this took the sorcerer by surprise, as Parius unleashed his Roar of the Black Flame. Black flames shot out, up to 25 feet, at Amarius, and would hit him with the force of a Gran Rey Cero.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Stop the Darkness! (Parry? Zenke for sure.)   Stop the Darkness! (Parry? Zenke for sure.) EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 6:28 pm

Amarius didn't see the attack Yuri threw before he was blown away, so he caught about half of the needles of energy. Amarius was thrown to the floor, and managed to push himself back up before Parius appeared. He smirked, sensing quite allot of energy from parius, who seemed to be powering up. Amarius threw up a hand and created 10 dark orbs aimed towards parius. only half fired towards him as the rest shot in random directions.

Amarius grunted. Parius threw a big blast of fire towards him. Amarius opened a portal below his feet and fell through it. He ended up falling out of the air above Parius, and not where he wanted to be. "Screw it." He said, and fell on parius aiming a punch for the speedy man's head with allot of force.

Alistair pulled his hand away from nick. To dangerous to follow through for the boy with all that extra armor in the way. Alistair's arms were as strong as Zan steel though. They wouldn't have been harmed. Nick fired some bone shards. Alistair blocked his face and chest with his arms and let them pelt off him. most hit his arms and bounced off harmlessly but one did hit his shoulder. He pulled it out and tossed it away. The fact that nick jumped out the window worried Alistair, and he did not want to stick around either, so he dived out after him.

The building exploded behind him, and Alistair fell past Nick who swung into the building with a bone whip. Alistair landed on the ground, and shouted to any of the strike force nearby. "Clear the area!" He shouted as an enraged werewolf rushed him. Two could play at that game. Alistair transformed and let out a powerful roar that would scare the shit out of most poeple, and also hurt their ears and stun them. Then he charged Nick and tried to slam into him full force. If he could catch a hold of the other were he would swing him and throw him right into the base of the tower and go after him.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Stop the Darkness! (Parry? Zenke for sure.)   Stop the Darkness! (Parry? Zenke for sure.) EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 1:55 am

Jun nodded at Alistair and did stuff to attract her attention and left. (let's save what he did for the other thread)

The larger were slammed right into him, gaining an armhold, though perhaps some bone spikes into the legs, and was then thrown into the ground. Nick landed hard, but shrugged it off for the most part. He fired a small barrage of twenty bone shards as he encased his right arm in bone, creating a drill as that was strong enough to break high leveled barriers and match a gran rey in destructive power.

Should the elder wolf dodge that and get behind him, spikes would cover his back.

(crappy post, but Yuri ain't doing anything. two posts till Genesis, after the next one, Yuri's back in the game.)
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Stop the Darkness! (Parry? Zenke for sure.)   Stop the Darkness! (Parry? Zenke for sure.) EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 7:35 pm

Parius narrowly dodged most of the orbs. Some hit, but he shrugged them off. Amarius most not be that dumb, to throw weak attacks at me that. Parius thought. Then, Amarius went into a portal. "Damn." Parius said, looking around. Then, Yuri launched an ice attack at somewhere above him, and Parius took that to mean that Amarius was above him. Shifting forward, the mage slammed into the ground next to Parius, who realeased a circular wave of black flame at the sorcerer. "That the best you can do, old man?" Parius said, his blue eyes flashing intensely. This was what Parius loved. A nail-biter of a fight. He didn't even know if he was going to win. It didn't matter. Parius was having fun.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Stop the Darkness! (Parry? Zenke for sure.)   Stop the Darkness! (Parry? Zenke for sure.) EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 2:18 pm

"Why don't you stand still and find out!" Amarius shouted as Parius fired a wave of fire at him. Amarius created a barrier that funneled the fire around him, and at the same time a circle appeared below and above parius. Spikes of darkness burst from the ground below while a dark lance attacked from above. Then a circle appeared at Amarius' feet and 5 small dark orbs edged with white appeared around him, and shot at parius. Each was a cero in power and speed and would track him relentlessly until destroyed or they hit something. They were smart, and if one hit a wall the others would know to go around it.

Alistair was spiked but it was nothing he couldn't handle. As Nick attacked with his bone drill the were would attampt to grab it, and if successful he would throw Nick away, then lunge after him and smash into him. He would probably get stabbed more if that hit, but if he could he would attempt to bite at Nick's throat and pin him to the ground, using his arms to keep spikes away from his body. Assuming all that worked, he would attempt his Alpha influance again, and try control the other were.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Stop the Darkness! (Parry? Zenke for sure.)   Stop the Darkness! (Parry? Zenke for sure.) EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 1:11 am

Yuri summoned a Slime. The huge thing wasn't for attacking, it was for healing. The white creature had a cat face, ears, and tail on it. It too was healing Yuri, though was more efficient for smaller wounds. He needed to get back in the game now. He waited just a little longer as he summoned both his Heaven's Gate sword and the Rune Blade. He could at least stand now.

He counted to fifteen before stopping his healing spell, though the slime cat still healed. He fired an eruption spell up, making a hole in the floor...right below Amarius. The silverrette jumped through it, already in the middle of a swing towards the dark sorceror's arms. It was the Rune Blade, which was shining a little bit. If it hits a barrier, it would dispel it and destroy it.

Which would allow Yuri to strike with the other sword, which would also fire six shine spells at the swing....

~

He grabbed the drill! The sheer heat from the friction probably hurt the were's hands a lot. The young werewolf was thrown, and threw his unmoving drill at the lunging beast. It wouldn't have anywhere near the power it used to have, though. If that didn't deter the wolf, he would get stabbed, but the second he went for his neck, the younger wolf's neck would burst with spikes, hoping to take an eye, maybe go into his brain.

Of note, his bone armor was no longer active.

(ooc: After next one, Genesis.)
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Stop the Darkness! (Parry? Zenke for sure.)   Stop the Darkness! (Parry? Zenke for sure.) EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 7:44 pm

Parius's eyes flashed, as his plan seemed to be working. The circles appeared, but Parius was on key right now, and only the lance hit him, cutting a shallow wound on his right shoulder. Ignoring it, for now, Parius instead focused on the orbs now coming at him. Summoning five of his own orbs, Parius locked them each at one of the orbs, and fired them off at once. They each hit the other orbs, exploding on impact.

Parius then summoned his Dark Lances, six of them, each the speed and power of a Bala. But, their real power was in their piercing power. Then, Yuri attacked, as soon as Parius fired off the Lances. Letting Yuri fight for a bit, Parius caught his breath. "You are definitely not as powerful as I first thought, mage." Parius said, just loud enough for Amarius to hear him. If Amarius looked at him, Parius would have a very mocking smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Stop the Darkness! (Parry? Zenke for sure.)   Stop the Darkness! (Parry? Zenke for sure.) EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 7:11 pm

Amarius dodged around the dark lances and even used a shield or two to block them. Then Yuri jumped back in. "I see you've found your legs again Mr Romanov. Good." Yuri attacked with a peculiar blade Amarius barely recognised, and he blocked the strike but his barrier was dispelled. Then he realised what the weapon was. That was trouble. Amarius was hit with the other sword which scath across his arm. He dodged out of the way of the shine spells.

He was starting to feel his reiatsu come under control again. The other man, Parius could be heard mocking him. He looked at him, noticed the cocky look. Smiled back. A pair of thick long tentacles shot out of the ground each aiming for a leg. If one or both caught him they would flail and slam him into the ground and slap him about until he got away.

"Well I might get in trouble for this but I think its time for you to die Mr Romanov." He said. A circle appeared under Yuri and dark spikes shot out at him, each the power of a bala. But they were a decoy, as Amarius fired two large dark orbs of energy each the power of a gran rey at Yuri. They were Identical in appearance, only one was a seeker orb. Assuming both missed, they would both travel into the distance, long enough to make one think they were safe. But then the seeker would turn around and come back possibly catching them unawares.

Alistairs hands and forarms were as tough as Zanpakuto steel, so grabbing the drill wasn't all that painful or harmful. Hot though. He was forced back by the drill being shot at him. It did hit and bit into flesh at his ribs. He tossed the drill away. Getting close to try pin the were wouldn't work. He'd have to resort to brute force. He circled to Nick's flank and lunged in with a slash for the lower leg, trying to hamstring him by tearing the muscles of his upper leg. He would then be on the opposite side clawing at Nicks chest.

He moved around the boy smashing and slashing at various parts of him. There was no real pattern but the plan was the same, he'd rip up nick's flesh until he submitted or fled.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Stop the Darkness! (Parry? Zenke for sure.)   Stop the Darkness! (Parry? Zenke for sure.) EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 7:56 pm

Yuri didn't let up much. He fired a Holy Wave to cut one of the tendrils. Then he groaned. "Oh please...you know how many times I've heard that?! You've probably heard those same words many times yourself, and yet here we are!" The boy jumped and dived with the Heaven's Gate downward, complete with a dozen shine spells, plus six more from the Holy Sword, purifying the dark spell attack.

He dart up, using a holy disc to bounce to another holy disc, and then charged straight into one of the orbs, slicing it with the Rune Blade, dispelling it and sealing its use temporarily, adding an additional two post cooldown to the attack. And went straight in with a Storm spell, splaying lightning strikes everywhere in front of him.

The silverette sliced first with the holy weapon, then did a spin slash, leading with the Rune Blade, Heaven's Gate, Rune Blade again, and then a stab with the holy weapon. Darting to the right, he fired a holy spell that would home in on Amarius, but with the power of a cero.

The black orb he dodged earlier was coming back to him...but was still a good distance off and he didn't know it...

~

Nick slashed at the face as he was hamstrung. The elder were continued to circle and strike, tearing into his flesh before he could counter attack. The younger spiked out in all directions, hoping to deter the man. However, he transformed back into his human form...not on purpose. Resisting that influence and fighting a superior opponent was taking too much out of him.

The wolf panted and looked at the tower. Two against one. The rest were being slaughtered. Only Anna, and from what he could smell, that would soon be a two on one. He glared at the creature. "This isn't over."

He ran away, hoping the other were wouldn't persue. He would be a good distance behind Anna, too far to lend any assistance. Hopefully that would speak for itself on his intentions...
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Stop the Darkness! (Parry? Zenke for sure.)   Stop the Darkness! (Parry? Zenke for sure.) EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 3:47 pm

Parius noticed the smile from Amarius, and barely reacted in time to the tendrils now trying to come after him. Yuri cut one of them, and Parius cut the other, leaving some of his black flames behind. Looking back at the fight, Parius noticed a black orb coming in on Yuri. Manipulating his black flames, Parius created a wall behind the youth, not explaining at all what he was doing.

Parius then hardened the wall, with his spiritual energy, which meant his spiritual pressure burst out as well. "Yuri, now would be a good time to finish this." Parius said, as the orb hit the wall. Parius hadn't exhausted all of his options yet, he just was growing bored now. Amarius had not been the fun fight he had thought it would be.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Stop the Darkness! (Parry? Zenke for sure.)   Stop the Darkness! (Parry? Zenke for sure.) EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 5:39 pm

Amarius' smiled in response to Yuri. "Very true. But what's a fight without a little drama." He said  Amurius clapped his hands together and magic circles appeared all across the ground, 10 of them atleast. And out popped corpses, summoned from around the battlefield. All his dead magicians. The corpses sprang to life and most went for Parius but one pushed Amarius out of Yuri's way and engaged him with a pair of broken swords.

Amarius still had to deal with some lightning and was forced to take a few hits to avoid to much damage. The Zombie engaging Yuri was cut apart by his anslaught. five of the ones after parius began firing dark orb attacks, and the other four turned to attack Yuri also from a distance.one stopped though and dived infront of a holy attack homing in on Amarius. Amarus took the chance to get back. and holding his hands up in the air he began to laugh madly, as a massive dark magic circle appeared.

Amarius intended to finish this. Likely, he would be captured, but he had planned for all of that. His distraction had worked perfectly. All this set up, the dark mages, the barrier and book, the sinners. There was no plan for all these things really. It was just to keep the Coalition Guessing. Keep them running in circles while things they would  never see coming got done. Amaius activated the attack, and it began to rain death in the form of dark  beams as powerful as a cero.

The other were transformed back and headed in the direction of Jun and the sinner. Alistair wasn't going to stand around and let him reinforce the sinner, if that was his intention. Even if Kai was on his way. Alistair took off after Nick, keeping his distance for now even though he could easily overtake the boy.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Stop the Darkness! (Parry? Zenke for sure.)   Stop the Darkness! (Parry? Zenke for sure.) EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 7:56 pm

NOW he freaking does his zombie thing! At least Parry had blocked something behind him. The man was laughing as Yuri and Parry handled the zombies. Then he noticed the attack from above. He grinned. "Parry, don't be afraid of the white light..."

All of them were consumed by holy energy, shaped like a cross with wings. It regenerated any wounds Parry and Yuri had and restored any energy Parry had lost. It was also the strength of a Hado 90. But that wasn't enough to stop all of the dark beams, but finished off any zombies that were on that floor. Yuri used Eruption and his barrier spells to stop those aimed at him.

Yuri came out of the dust. "Yeah, nice try. That Limit Break Spell sneaks up on ya, but doesn't have the singular punch others have. You done now?" The silverette was in a fighting stance.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Stop the Darkness! (Parry? Zenke for sure.)   Stop the Darkness! (Parry? Zenke for sure.) EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 3:31 pm

Parius reacted to the first zombie to move to him, slashing it to pieces in seconds. Then others appeared after it. Parius growled, and set about tearing them to pieces. Before he remembered his summons. Channeling power, his spiritual pressure flared out a bit. He then summoned his samurai, and it drew it's dual blades. Lashing at the zombies, Parius knew that would keep them busy for a bit. Turning to Yuri, Parius was hit by a black orb. Parius turned to the one who did it, And shunpo'ed over, slashing, and cutting it's head off.

Then, Yuri said something strange. "Why would I be afraid of-" Parius then was consumed by the white light. He felt his injuries go away, and all of his spiritual energy return.  Grinning, Parius turned to the dark mage. "I'm back at full power." Parius then turned on his full spiritual pressure. "Yuri, you might wanna get down for this." Parius then released his True Dragon Wave, a pure white beam of energy, headed straight for Amarius.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stop the Darkness! (Parry? Zenke for sure.)   Stop the Darkness! (Parry? Zenke for sure.) Empty

Back to top Go down

Stop the Darkness! (Parry? Zenke for sure.)
Page 1 of 1