Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
It's a bird it's a plane! It's... AN ANDROID!? I_vote_lcapIt's a bird it's a plane! It's... AN ANDROID!? I_voting_barIt's a bird it's a plane! It's... AN ANDROID!? I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
It's a bird it's a plane! It's... AN ANDROID!? I_vote_lcapIt's a bird it's a plane! It's... AN ANDROID!? I_voting_barIt's a bird it's a plane! It's... AN ANDROID!? I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
It's a bird it's a plane! It's... AN ANDROID!? Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
It's a bird it's a plane! It's... AN ANDROID!? Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
It's a bird it's a plane! It's... AN ANDROID!? Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
It's a bird it's a plane! It's... AN ANDROID!? Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
It's a bird it's a plane! It's... AN ANDROID!? Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
It's a bird it's a plane! It's... AN ANDROID!? Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
It's a bird it's a plane! It's... AN ANDROID!? Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
It's a bird it's a plane! It's... AN ANDROID!? Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
It's a bird it's a plane! It's... AN ANDROID!? Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

It's a bird it's a plane! It's... AN ANDROID!? Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

It's a bird it's a plane! It's... AN ANDROID!? Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

It's a bird it's a plane! It's... AN ANDROID!?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

It's a bird it's a plane! It's... AN ANDROID!? Empty
PostSubject: It's a bird it's a plane! It's... AN ANDROID!?   It's a bird it's a plane! It's... AN ANDROID!? EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:00 am

Zaer had returned to her original state without her extra enhancements of Bass, her sentinel robodog, because she had determined it made her weaker overall and such a flaw could not be overlooked. So now she was in Karakura Town fully repaired and still trying to find ways to entertain herself, which usually ended with mass destruction and devastating humiliation of foes.

"Come to me those with power. I shall take you on." She said as she temporarily hacked all forms of Media in the city to broadcast her words and her location, which happened to be by the city's main river, "I am bored and if I am not entertained I will destroy the city piece by piece."

The pink haired android waited now. Surely even if she wasn't taken seriously someone would still show up to check out the situation. Besides she had hacked all the media and that was definitely going to piss someone off. If nothing else she'd kill the local police to stave off boredom.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: It's a bird it's a plane! It's... AN ANDROID!?   It's a bird it's a plane! It's... AN ANDROID!? EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 8:23 pm

Rai was strolling around with a bored look on his face. Then he heard the announcement. Panic occured, but he was just standing there. A grin crept on the lad's face. With all the air in his lungs, he yelled. "AWESOME!" The jacket wearing lightning midget looked around in the air to find his quarry.

Taking out his sword, he zoomed, leaving a large amount of dust and wind in his wake, knocking down several people. He aimed a sword slash first at her face, then. Then he front flipped over her for a slash to the base of her neck, then another shunpo to appear slightly below her, aiming for her legs. Then came a flurry of stabs. The five foot tall vizard had the most excited looking face. As if it was Christmas morning and Santa Clause was generious to him.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: It's a bird it's a plane! It's... AN ANDROID!?   It's a bird it's a plane! It's... AN ANDROID!? EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 9:09 pm

Her scanners detected something moving extremely fast to her location. She had managed to turn and face it before having a blade nearly hit her neck, which she avoided by having a whip cord block at the last second. The leg strike that occurred next she actually ignored since her arms, legs, and forehead were reinforced to withstand nearly any attack she could think of. The stabs however, since they were so random towards her torso, she dealt with using legs and arms to block each one individually before catching the last one.

"Usually Vizard introduce themselves.. I am glad you are more than willing to fight however.." She said coldly as her visor came down and she scanned him further, though only a moment would have passed since she was scanning him at her max capacity during which time she let go of his blade if he hadn't removed it from her grasp himself, "I see.. Raiden Arashi Aka Storm of Destruction. You're power level is actually known to exceed mine in terms of speed. I accept this challenge."

Using her Mach Attack she made the only attack she could that could match Raiden's true speed, but probably exceeds his current speed, which had her right leg shift up to kick into his jaw at blinding speeds as it increased the speed of one attack she made by three hundred and fifty percent. Enough to at least startle if not hit nearly anyone. This was one fight she would definitely have to record for future upgrades.

She would not miss this chance. She did not think she could upgrade more than one more time without reaching the limits of her machinery. This battle could provide much needed data by showing her key flaws in her design that still remained. So while she used the mach attack to try and cheap shot him, or at least startle him into moving, her two whip cords acted as if alive and began trying to rapidly whip at joints such as his knee's and elbows, as was her usual tactic with them.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: It's a bird it's a plane! It's... AN ANDROID!?   It's a bird it's a plane! It's... AN ANDROID!? EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 5:04 pm

Her arms and legs equaled his sword, huh? Good...he was questioning on how she was gonna fight back, beyond the whip things on her back. And even caught his blade. He didn't dislodge it, but did speak. "I'm too excited for introductions. There's nothing more fun for me than a good fight." He backed off after trying to dislodge his blade from her hand, even kicking it if she didn't let go. Introductions seemed to have been unnecessary anyway.

She surprised him with a fast attack of her own, getting him right in the jaw despite his arm sharing the hit. The whip cords came to life as they struck at him, their targets painfully easy to predict. Punching, kicking and using his sword to deflect them, he got his distance back even more. Then charged straight on.

Only for the image still rushing her to be an after image, and would go through her with no damage to her. The real Raiden struck from above, aiming for the cords' bases, hoping to cut them off. He would then kick off of her. Circling around her, he struck with hit and run attacks from all sides.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: It's a bird it's a plane! It's... AN ANDROID!?   It's a bird it's a plane! It's... AN ANDROID!? EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 7:43 pm

Her scanners picked it up before she did. He had disappeared suddenly and she rolled forward as her systems told her he was right above her. He still nicked the cords but that was all that happened as they were still part of her and were fairly durable because of it. If he had been at full strength that may have had a different outcome. At least that is the assessment she made in the split second this all occurred in. None of her attacks had made a solid hit either..which was to be expected since she was slower than he was.

Then she frowned. She had two viable options at this time and she hadn't wanted to use either yet, but it seemed she had very little choice. She overclocked her systems and began her Overdrive which doubled her abilities. With that done her body became slightly hotter and she did something that would probably annoy Raiden. At least temporarily.

She started blocking all of his attacks with her whip cords faster than he was able to make them. Allowing her to actually go on the offensive she started having one whip cord aim for his face and upper torso while the other went for his legs. She knew this wouldn't last that long and she also knew that when he started to release those annoying Zanpaktou powers she'd be in a much tougher situation but for now this was what she could do. While he whip cords made their attacks she stayed right on him trying to punch and kick anywhere her cords weren't attacking,

And he was only going to get faster that thought alone vexed her as she thought of how to deal with it. Luckily her body was more durable than he seemed to realize but that didn't mean she wasn't in for a very annoying and very long fight.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: It's a bird it's a plane! It's... AN ANDROID!?   It's a bird it's a plane! It's... AN ANDROID!? EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 2:00 am

She got hotter. Literally. And was moving much faster...much better. She kept him on his toes, forcing him to lean back to avoid the one whip cord. And spin away. Between dodging, deflecting, and trying to keep up, she was getting through ever so slightly, nicking him all over the place. Just enough to warrant something. "Shock: Shougeki S!" His katana turned into a rapier blade, with an electrical aura around the blade. Doubling his speed and tripling his durability.

And went right into an ability of his. "Hekireki Koutetsu!" An electrical armor surrounded him, giving him added defense in the form of a tough hierro like capability. It did, however, slowed him down by a tenth. Still. He completely disregarded defense and went on the offensive, hoping to ruin her momentum, doing jabs towards her shoulders, then her neck, shunpoed away, down towards the urban area. And kicked a fire hydrant at her. Catch or dodge, he would be on her again, this time trying to shove his rapier right up her ass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's a bird it's a plane! It's... AN ANDROID!?   It's a bird it's a plane! It's... AN ANDROID!? Empty

Back to top Go down

It's a bird it's a plane! It's... AN ANDROID!?
Page 1 of 1