Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Lost in Virginia I_vote_lcapLost in Virginia I_voting_barLost in Virginia I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Lost in Virginia I_vote_lcapLost in Virginia I_voting_barLost in Virginia I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Lost in Virginia Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Lost in Virginia Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Lost in Virginia Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Lost in Virginia Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Lost in Virginia Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Lost in Virginia Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Lost in Virginia Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Lost in Virginia Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Lost in Virginia Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Lost in Virginia Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Lost in Virginia Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Lost in Virginia

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Lost in Virginia Empty
PostSubject: Lost in Virginia   Lost in Virginia EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:06 am

The girl with no name had once again found herself in a city she knew nothing about other than it's name of Richmond. Like before in Washington she was not keeping her power in check because she didn't care. She had only turned it down while in Washington to avoid conflict. This time she was here for a reason. There was a corrupt governor bribing the police with dirty money he was receiving from a mafia group.

That of course didn't go over too well because she was blocked off and attacked on her way to see him as she had given him a twenty four hour warning ahead of time to stop and turn himself in or she would destroy him. So now she was bulldozing her way through guard after guard as he had assembled the entire swat team and police department for his protection.

"I gave you your warning and you chose to ignore it. You will know the righteous fury of Justice! It is not merciful and there is no escape!" She said as she slammed the last guards head into the ground and began to walk into the actual building only to get caught up in a few traps. Such as a steel cage meant to keep spiritual beings imprisoned.

She looked at it and tested it with a grip of her god arm.. she figured she could break out but she was definitely going to need time. The governor despite his corruption didn't have a weapon on him and had fled the building. So unless someone else showed up she'd have the time she needed to escape this cage.

So now she focused.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Lost in Virginia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in Virginia   Lost in Virginia EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 12:49 am

A five foot six blond boy was holding the governor on the ground, strong arming the man. "Where are they you idiot...I don't want to have to have my troops here hold you down while I go get that chick you caught, now do I?" The man shivered in fear, and told him what he wanted to know. "Good boy. Take him into custody. Also, take all of the police officers he's bribed into custody too and have the proper authorities handle it from here. Our responsibility are the two advent humans he has working for him. I'll go get the girl."

The boy took the man's exit path back to where the girl was. He put his hand to his mouth to keep from vomiting from the smell and sight of the mess. Jun focused purely on her. After this, he was on his way to China, while one of Kai's personal guard oversee things here. Unfortunately...that guy ate something really bad...and thus had to take care of personal business first. At least there was this girl.

Just being near her was a tad straining though. "You know...making your findings public would have forced them off the force/out of office...or several other ways that would be...several times less bloodshed. But whatever, let me get you out of here and I would like your assistance in bringing two of his best goons to justice. The governor is in our custody too, and will be dealt with appropriately...so what do you say? Normally we wouldn't get involved in something like this, but those goons are advent humans...and that makes them go under our jurisdiction..."

The kid took out his lock picks and it took him maybe two seconds to unlock the cage and let her out.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Lost in Virginia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in Virginia   Lost in Virginia EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 1:06 am

She stopped trying to focus as she saw a young looking male come towards her and started to talk to her about the current situation. Good she didn't need to waste more energy breaking out of the cage as he had picked it open, "I am not able to trust you or your government. I have seen many times in the past how that plays out and it is never fully on the side of Justice. Corruption runs deep. Within a certain time that man would have been freed and through either hatred, jealousy, or even desperation he would have done more damage to the Innocent by some other means."

She glanced around and did not smile merely had a face of pity, "I warned all of the men and women here of what was going on. I told them the truth and they denied it deciding instead to cling to their fleeting careers as if that were the only reason for living and then protecting a man who was clearly evil. I did not wish to injure so many nor kill the rest, but I will not let myself be destroyed willingly for the sake of blind loyalty."

She heard him ask for help in dealing with other, more dangerous people, whom the governor had hired for extra protection, something they apparently didn't do because she had not seen them on her way in. "That is acceptable, for now, but I warn you should your system fail to bring down such a man permanently this will not be the last time I see you."

He picked open the doors, but just to show she wasn't actually trapped she removed the door of the cage entirely upon exiting, though she made sure the door didn't accidentally hit the boy. "Let us get started with this mission. If anything I may be forced to join your.. what is the current word for it.. Organization..? yes.. To keep better tabs on the corruption of society.. I wouldn't mind obeying orders as long as true Law was being upheld by your members.. I am not a Killer after all."
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Lost in Virginia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in Virginia   Lost in Virginia EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 1:41 am

"If they didn't at least see if you had even a sliver of truth, then they got what they deserved. Blind loyalty can be pretty iffy...in this case, it was certainly wrong. I wouldn't worry about the governor. My mother had taken a keen interest in the man. She'll make sure he stays in prison for the rest of his life. She's that good of a lawyer. You and her...I can see being close friends...if you continue to do things like this in the States, it might be best that you have her and use her abilities to put whoever needs to be put behind bars for life in bars for life. She has that kind of influence, skill, and power. But before you even think it, she does use her power responsibly. You can even double check it yourself..."

She walked out...and promptly tore the door off its hinges. Seemed she could have gotten out on her own anyway. Jun merely shrugged. "If you're gonna do stuff like this, not being a part of the Coalition would be best. We'll only get involved if spirituals are involved...or advent humans abusing their power. We have a whole division dedicated to the latter. The goons are at the warehouses...overseeing the mafia whose money that jerk has been accepting for bribery. Trying to keep them safe I would imagine. My goal is to capture those advent humans if possible. If not...well, I'm sure you got the idea."

He was a tad nervious about this woman. He would lead her to the specific warehouses. The boy had to dodge a bullet though. He instantly closed the distance and punched him in the head, making the man go into a wall with less than safe results. The place soon became much more lively...
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Lost in Virginia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in Virginia   Lost in Virginia EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 2:15 am

"I see," She said in response to his comments about some lawyer, which she knew the term's meaning at least, and about the Coalition. She then followed him to the place he spoke of only to watch him get shot at and for him to effortlessly dispatch of the attacker, though she herself had already crafted a pistol out of split second puff of blue fire in her left hand and had aimed it at the offender's head in case she was required to take action. Lowering it as things played out for the moment. It sounded like more people had begun to move after hearing the gunfire and the crash of his body hitting a wall and she merely grinned.

Mafia members purposely broke Law and Order to do whatever they pleased. That made them targets for her and there was a whole group coming to her so that she didn't have to hunt them down. As they began their firing at the two Intruders she didn't even bother to find some cover and started firing her own pistol at them repeatedly in three round bursts. Using her right arm to block the bullets that would have otherwise hit her body and not paying any attention as they flattened against the arm and fell to the ground harmlessly.

"You who would follow Chaos" She said calmly but loudly enough to be heard over the gunfire, "You will be destroyed now on this day unless you lay down your weapons and surrender!" and to prove she wasn't a cold blooded murderer to this boy she was aiming for their shoulders and grazing their legs. Though there was no way she would deal with all of them before he dealt with his share of the enemies.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Lost in Virginia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in Virginia   Lost in Virginia EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 9:26 pm

She dealt with the mafia by range, not killing them. Jun dealt with them close up, knocking them out. He had the speed for it, and they sucked at shooting. Some even threw down their weapons and fled...if she didn't get to them first. Or Jun. They were everywhere, but they were slowly making progress. Some just flat out surrendered and ducked to the ground.

A loud explosion to their left happened, sending some of those that surrendered splayed across the floor. Two people walked through. One small and the other towering over them. The boy cracked his neck. "You guys sure took your sweet time..."

~

Braf, the large hulking monster of a man glared the squirt. Then at the woman. They were gonna die. The man took out a rocket launcher and fired it at the woman. They were gonna pay for screwing up their operations!

(OOC: I'd figure it'd be boring fighting with ourselves...braf is 1-5...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lost in Virginia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in Virginia   Lost in Virginia Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost in Virginia
Page 1 of 1