Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Retribution (Mini arc Part 4) I_vote_lcapRetribution (Mini arc Part 4) I_voting_barRetribution (Mini arc Part 4) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Retribution (Mini arc Part 4) I_vote_lcapRetribution (Mini arc Part 4) I_voting_barRetribution (Mini arc Part 4) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Retribution (Mini arc Part 4) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Retribution (Mini arc Part 4) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Retribution (Mini arc Part 4) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Retribution (Mini arc Part 4) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Retribution (Mini arc Part 4) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Retribution (Mini arc Part 4) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Retribution (Mini arc Part 4) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Retribution (Mini arc Part 4) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Retribution (Mini arc Part 4) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Retribution (Mini arc Part 4) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Retribution (Mini arc Part 4) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Retribution (Mini arc Part 4)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Retribution (Mini arc Part 4) Empty
PostSubject: Retribution (Mini arc Part 4)   Retribution (Mini arc Part 4) EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 8:30 pm

They arrived in china, and promptly got to work preparing for the fight ahead, after locating and renting a house a not far from the underground facility. The villagers were terrified that they would be next, and they weren't very welcoming to the strangers. But Gaige didn't care as long as they left them alone and said nothing.

Laura was currently out placing the remaining piece of the grid. Liv was out somewhere in the village bankrupting Gaige. Jun, who'd flown in, was sleeping upstair, the mercenary annabell was brooding in the corner with a broken arm and Alexander was nearby doing something while they waited.

Gaige was monitoring Laura's progress, and she was just after placing the last node. "Good work, corporal. Could you grab Liv on the way back, I have a horrible feeling I'm going to run out of money because of her." She looked at Alex.

"I'm starting the program now I'll bring it up on your display now." She said and activated the network. The scan took a few seconds and then she displayed it for Alex too. It displayed the various threats, doorways, turrets and cameras, and all of the powerful people, a total of four of them, stood out as bright red dots, while weaker humans appeared in pink, and none threats, ie no powers or weapons were green. She gave Alex a moment to process the information before they got to work.
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

PostSubject: Re: Retribution (Mini arc Part 4)   Retribution (Mini arc Part 4) EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 9:02 pm

Laura had just placed the last of the scanning pods down, thus completing the sensor web. She was contacted by Gaige, who told her to head back and to pick up Liv on the way. "That Arrancar. One of these days she's just going to explode." She headed for the largest restaurant in the village and sure enough, she saw a thick mane of blonde hair sitting inside. She walked in and tapped Liv on the shoulder. "Hey, you fat mess. We gotta go back now. Time to plan some stuff." Liv looked up with disappointment. "Can we wait a bit? I just ordered." Laura sighed with exasperation. "But we have to plan stuff. Can't you take it to go?" Liv stood up and pulled up the table cloth. "Fine. But I ain't sharing with anybody." The blonde girl proceeded to pack all of her food as it arrived into the tablecloth sack and left.

The two girls arrived at the house the group were renting. The building was quickly filled with the smell of various Chinese foods. They headed into the main room where Gaige had set up a large display of the scan results. "Wow. Lots of goons. Shouldn't be a problem. However..." Laura pointed at the four red marks. "They will be a problem." Liv took a seat with her loot. She proceeded to tip the entire contents of the tablecloth sack into her mouth, followed swiftly by the tablecloth itself. Laura face-palmed. "Let's just be thankful she doesn't eat souls." Liv belched loudly. "Should be a piece of cake. I mean, it's not like they have an army of genetically-engineered perfect humans or anything." Liv and Laura laughed happily.
Back to top Go down
http://asmir-doana.forumga.net
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Retribution (Mini arc Part 4)   Retribution (Mini arc Part 4) EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 9:34 pm

Alex looked over the data, just as the girls arrived. He couldn't help but agree with Laura. "Agreed...she would be public enemy number one if that were the case..." He went over it more. One of the signatures were unmistakable...but it was weaker...by way too much.

"That must be an Amarius dummy...and looks like those goons are waaayy too active. No doubt they knew their facility wasn't destroyed on time. One of those must be the one that busted Amarius out..."

Annabell spoke up. "No Lexie?"

"Doesn't look like it...might still be recovering from the possession...*cue Jun walking in sleepily with shorts and a T-shirt on* You're late sleeping beauty." The bounto whacked him upside the head. The teen mumbled something before cleaning out the fridge of any and all food contents...which easily rivaled the amount of Chinese food the arrancar had just got done consuming.

Overall, it wasn't as bad as what he initially had feared. But that one...

"Anyone else here with a multi-directional and barrage attacks? My doll can fire a lot of weak energy beams at once and at a high rate of fire. I can also redirect them, so no matter how the turrets are positioned, I can nail them in their weak spot. We'll need to deal with that *points to one particular dot* first..."

"I'll take on the Amarius dummy. Let the munchkin handle the weaklings. I'll blow straight through and towards him..." The blond almost glared at the woman...but knew how psychotic she was and decided not to do anything. He was a bit afraid of her...

Last edited by Jun Tomoshibi on Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Retribution (Mini arc Part 4)   Retribution (Mini arc Part 4) EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 11:06 pm

Gaige sighed as Liv appeared with a tablecloth of food. "Atleast tell me you remembered to pay this time?" she said. "So thats a copy of Amarius, where's the real one? I suppose thats one less problem." She said and listened to his review of the others.

"Based on the specs of those turrets a well placed shot can kill them in one. Liv can probably assist in that deparment, what do you think goldielocks? Also tablecloths are not for eating." Jun came in and got a slap for himself, and grumbled in reply. He promptly emptied the fridge.  "Hey that food was for everyone dammit! You two are a curse. A pair of blonde, garbage bin curses."

She went back to being serious as Annabell spoke. "Good call. Can you also assist with the turrets? Your a spellcaster, i know very little about you but I know most spell casters can cast large clusters of spells, am I right?" She looked at Jun. "Get Annabell's back, keep those goons off her. But don't get to close to Amarius unless she needs allot of help."

She scanned over the thing again. "That woman is alarmingly powerful Alex, it'll take three of us to defeat her. I'd Like if you could stay in reserve, and Laura Liv and I will handle her. If someone comes out or Annabell and Jun get in trouble its better to have a stronger person than me to help them. I'm only so good without my battlesuit and that has it's limits." As they were talking another blip appeared on the map, human, female and close to Jun's power. She attacked the goons on the right flank, some of the pink dots blinking out before others converged on her and she retreated from the sensor grid...

"That was... Interesting... Laura do you mind grabbing her and bringing her back?" Gaige asked.

The woman retreated from the facility, driven away by the shear amount of guards protecting it. She would have a much harder time doing anything about this place than she first imagined. But the amount of evil and death eminating from the place was terrible, and it was upsetting the balance of nature.. Maybe she needed some more help, she could go to Jensen and ask for him to aide her in this fight. And she was just about to, when she felt a lifeform moving towards her, very very fast.
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

PostSubject: Re: Retribution (Mini arc Part 4)   Retribution (Mini arc Part 4) EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 1:42 am

Liv and Laura sat there, listening to the analysis and occasionally pitching in suggestions. They watched Jun descend from sleep-land, and promptly empty the fridge of food. Liv snorted and whispered to Laura. "Pfft, light-weight. His appetite is impressive, for a human. But he's still got nothing on me." Laura gave her a sideways glance. "And for that, the world is eternally grateful, you living garbage disposal unit." She gave Liv a playful punch on the arm, and Liv responded by grinning foolishly. They continued to listen to the plan being formed. They now had a rough idea on how they were going to get in and achieve victoriousness.

Then a new blip appeared on the map in the vicinity of the facility. It was female, and she attacked the guards on the right flank, before being forced to retreat by reinforcements. Gaige suggested that Laura, as the fastest one in the group, should go and try to retrieve the person, whoever she was. Laura agreed, and made off immediately for the location of the mystery person. She seemed to have an agenda in the facility and if she was trying to get in for whatever reason, getting her to work with Gaige's crew would be advantageous for all. As the old saying goes, the enemy of my enemy is my friend. And they could certainly use all the friends they could get.

Laura checked her personal scanner. She was just about at the target. There was a small set of buildings about 500 yds from the facility. Laura dropped stealthily onto one of the roofs and looked around. There was a brown-haired girl looking up at her, with gentle golden skin and a flowing white dress. Laura looked sheepish at her failed stealth attempt. "I guess you sensed me, huh. My name's Laura. Laura Fisher. You look like you're not having much luck getting in there." Laura gestured at the facility in the distance. "Maybe I can help. What's your name friend?"
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Retribution (Mini arc Part 4)   Retribution (Mini arc Part 4) EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 2:34 am

Annabell shook her head. "I'm not that kind of spellcastor. I have two ranged spells that attacks, and one of those is just a barrage version of the other. Granted, they'll cut through those turrets like magma being poured on cold butter. Most of my spells allow me to get close and punch people's heads completely off. Yuri or Kai, or most other boring as hell spellcastors on the other hand..." She shrugged.

"No problem. Distraction work can be fun too. Worse comes to worse, my trump card can come into play...and I'll really wreck face then..." The boy left to get dressed.

Alex nodded. "Something strange is going on with her reiatsu though...I'll do some data mining to see what's going on with that while keeping tabs on the rest of you. Maybe even put some of their inner defenses to work for us. I'd rather Ms. Fisher save her ammo for that woman." A new blip came into view. Someone else had interests, huh? But it didn't look like anyone that he would expect.

Still, he spoke some more. "I had Jun bring some things for you guys. *cue Jun coming down with a suitcase and opening it, showing vials and needles* The vials is a poison gas that causes whoever breathes it itchy rashes and phantom pains in random places. And diaherria. The needles is the antidote to it. There's enough there for two gas vials per person, and four antidotes per person. If you see a green gas being ventilated into the halls, use use the antidote. It's one of my doll's abilities. But if you see a yellow or blue poison gas...get away from it. I only made an antidote for the one."

He was immune to his own gasses. Now he, and the rest waited while Laura came back with their guest.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Retribution (Mini arc Part 4)   Retribution (Mini arc Part 4) EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 7:04 pm

The brown haired woman looked up at the sheepish looking redhead on the roof. "I did, Miss. Why are you running around here, its very dangerous." Eve said. She listened to the girl, and nodded. "Eve Reinhart. And you are? It seems your fast but I don't think we can just run past those guards, we'd need a team of people to fight them off...."" She said, almost absent mindedly.

Eve's phone rang. She looked at it funny then answered it. "Hello?" She asked. "Hi. My freind is going to show you back to us. Don't resist or anything, cause she's far stronger than she looks." The phonecall ended abruptly and Eve looked at the redhead again. "I think that was your freind. I suppose I dont have a choice but to go with you."

Amarius, well a copy of the real Amarius, walked into Hanna's lab. "It seems that woman came back." He said. "She caused quite a stir on the surface. But when the guards were persuing her, one picked up something strange. I think we have more visitors than we thought."  Hanna looked up from something. "Then do something about it you worthless copy." She snapped.

"Should i put the facility on high alert?" He asked. "Do what you like, I don't care. Just keep them out of here, I'm almost finished." She said. The Amarius copy nodded and turned to leave, bumbing into the door frame before finding his way through the door properly.

Alexander went on. And Gaige nodded. She looked at Liv. "Liv can use bala to do something similar with the turrets. Or just blow them off the map with cero. I'd take her over an artillery tank any day." Alexander brought out a case of stuff. "Poison, nifty. I brought a couple of sets of reactive body armor for anyone one who needs it. Jun, Annabell, you two might benefit from one of those. I'll show you how it works if you want it. Also brought a few melta charges, one for each of you. Need to get through a door or just blow something/someone up, they'll come in handy."

Gaige looked up as Laura returned with the woman in hand. She eyed her suspiciously as she entered. "So who are you and why are you skulking around out there? Your aware that place is filled with powerful beings, and your about as strong as Jun over there?" She asked. "I'm aware. I was testing the defenses. I was hoping to slip past and free that people trapped within." Eve responded. "I'm Eve Reinhart, by the way."Gaige looked at Liv. "Didn't you say the captain who saved you was called Reinhart?" She asked her.

"So you know a bit of whats going on in there then." Gaige said. Eve nodded. "They've been kidnapping people in the area. I have freinds around here who asked if I could help." She replied. "I've tried to get in a few times, but I was forced back each time. I was about to go to a friend for help, but it seems I was lucky enough to find you, and wont need to drag him into this mess. I'm willing to help you, if you'll trust me. I can start by healing your freind's broken arm." She said. Gaige shrugged and let Annabell answer for herself.
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

PostSubject: Re: Retribution (Mini arc Part 4)   Retribution (Mini arc Part 4) EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 5:57 pm

Laura smiled warmly as Eve ended her phone call with what could only be Gaige. "Don't worry. It's not as ominous as it sounds. We're just trying to get in and stop the people in there, one of whom is Gaige's mom, from doing what they're doing. But it'll all be explained when we get back to base. So, need a lift?" Before Eve could answer, Laura picked her up and zoomed back to the base camp, shrieking Eve in her arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Elsa stirred in her bacta tank. She could see shapes, more clearly now. There were people, hastily walking around. Something seemed to be happening. The figures were on high alert. Her last thought was where Anna could be. The thought was being reciprocated. Anna sat in her cell twiddling her thumbs. She could not do anything. She was being stored in a cell which was purposefully depleted of spiritual particles to prevent her from utilizing her Quincy powers. She too noticed that activity had picked up. They were preparing for something. All Anna knew was that at the first opportunity, she would try to escape and find her sister. Nothing else crossed her mind. Because nothing else mattered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Liv sat in silence resisting the urge to start touching the new things. She beamed when Gaige complemented her. Then Laura entered with her guest. They were verbally assailed by a quickfire Gaige interrogation. "This is Eve. She's trying to destroy what's in that facility too. Isn't that great?" Upon mention of Eve's last name, as well as Gaige's subsequent question, Liv perked up. "Yeah. His name was Jensen Reinhart. Is he an ancestor of yours? He's really strong. And kinda handsome." Laura giggled and received a face-full of rice.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Retribution (Mini arc Part 4)   Retribution (Mini arc Part 4) EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 7:29 pm

Jun spoke up, too, about the Reinhart. "Probably...I mean, I have a great uncle that's a shinigami, so it shouldn't be a surprise if she is..."

Anna barked a short laugh at the little girl. "Good luck. A half hour with Yuri's healing spell couldn't do the job because of how tainted it is from dark energy and that is also messing with the regenerators. Alexei got me good there...but I did some pretty good damage myself too...*cue her taking a baggy out with two teeth in it* I'm hoping to return these to the bastard. Yuri is the strongest holy mage I know and he said if he had another hour and a half to two hours, he could have done it...too bad he was busy. And before you ask, Kerensky, he was tracking someone. Don't know who though. If whoever he was tracking is there, he'll make a move when we do."

"Should have told us that sooner. Anyways, Miss Reinhart, the plan right now is that I take care of the turrets, Miss Munroe go after one of the strongest guards, Jun over there do distraction and support work, and Charlie's Angels will take on this woman *points at the dot* while I do some data mining and only come in when they need it as reserve. What role/job do you think you can do? And as a general question, when should we strike? It doesn't look like they'll calm down anytime soon..."
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Retribution (Mini arc Part 4)   Retribution (Mini arc Part 4) EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 10:44 pm

Eve nodded. "Jensen is my brother. Its nice to meet a friend of his, but you should know he is married." She said smiling slightly. "I'm willing to try. As a Druid I've never found holy and dark magic to interfere with my own, as we do not follow the same laws as spellcasters, but if you believe it is a waste of time then I will not bother you."

She looked at Karenski. "I can cover a veriety of roles. I'm best at range but I can fight in close, I would probably best serve as a support but I'll take your direction." She said to him. Gaige considered it for a moment. "We can use more support I suppose. You can take goon patrol with Jun for now, but focus your attention on Alexander. He'll need a little support. Here's an ear piece so we can communicate in the field." Gaige said as she handed it over. Everyone else had one.

Eve looked at it as if it were a foreign animal. "I.. Um.. What do I do with this?" She said looking around. "You don't know what that is?" Gaige asked sceptical. Eve shook her head. "I'm over 1000 years old. I don't like technology very much. I can barely work a mobile phone." Gaige face palmed with her metal hand and grunted. "Ow.. My nose.."
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

PostSubject: Re: Retribution (Mini arc Part 4)   Retribution (Mini arc Part 4) EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 11:14 pm

Liv was surprised. "His sister? I do see the resemblance. You look amazing for whatever age you must be." Liv chuckled. "Oh, you misunderstand. I'm not into older guys. It's just Laura has the brain of a twelve-year-old." Laura put on a expression of mock-offense. "Hey, that's not nice." Liv raised an eyebrow skeptically. "Oh yeah?" Liv whipped out a cookie out of nowhere and dangled it in front of Laura, who resisted the temptation for all of 2 seconds before grabbing the cookie and munching on it noisily. Liv chuckled with satisfaction. "Get's her every time."

Liv and Laura watched as Gaige gave Eve an earpiece, only for Eve to not know how to use it. They laughed quite loudly when Gaige nearly broke her own nose with a face-palm. Laura responded to Alex while Gaige rubbed her poor nose and Liv continued to laugh hysterically like a buffoon."To answer your question Alex, the best course of action would probably be to go at night-time, once everyone is ready. Each group can split off once we're inside the perimeter." Laura was taken aback by her own directness and maturity during that single statement.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Retribution (Mini arc Part 4)   Retribution (Mini arc Part 4) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 12:13 am

Alex took charge and helped Eve out with the earpiece while Anna spoke up. "Didn't say it would be. I just said good luck. If you listened more closely, I mentioned a piece of technology that was designed with healing bones in mind and even it was having trouble. You can go ahead and try, but if very little progress happens in an hour, you might as well stop and save your energy." And if she did try, she'd find that out, the dark energy making itself known and zapping at her.

Alex spoke up again. "Midnight or one a.m. then?"

Jun groaned and mumbled something about forcing him to take a nap just so he'll be awake when the time came.

~Time Skip~

Everyone was in position. It was a clear sky out with no moon. So it was easy for Alex to not get noticed up in the air. "Zeige Dich: Loran." His bladed cane stretch and changed. His doll coiled loosely around its master while floating in mid-air. It then fired dozens of energy beams. The man redirected them into the turrets' weak spots, destroying all of them in a matter of seconds. He even took down a few guards outside, allowing the three women to enter.

~

Annabell broke through the side of the facility with ease, killing everyone in her path while she searched for her target. Jun split off from her to deal with any and all guards. It didn't take her long to find the Dummy. "Well hello Dummy Ama...LET'S PLAY MOTHERF*CKER!" In a blur, she was directly in front of the man, throwing a reinforced punch at him. From behind, a metal pole was flung at him from a magic circle. If he dodged, she would grab it and reinforced the pole to make it as strong as a zanpakutou, and would attack with it. If not, she would aim a kick at his chest...

~

Five minutes after the attack, a researcher was going through the panel to see where were the captives. He found them fairly quickly. With all the commotion, everyone was in hysterics. He ran there as fast as an...ordinary person. He didn't want to stand out...
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Retribution (Mini arc Part 4)   Retribution (Mini arc Part 4) EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 10:33 pm

Eve let Alex help her with the earpiece. "Thank you." She said and looked at Annabell.  "Well I didn't know what you spoke of was a machine. I did just explain that i dont really like technology." She said. Gaige Gasped. "Techno heresy!" She said jokingly. "Anyway  lets settle down and get this show on the road."

-later that night-

Gaige moved towards the facility as she waited for Alex to deal with the turrets. In a display of flashy green lights he tooked down the security system. Gaige drew her rifle and moved forwards, with Laura and Yang. She stopped closer and shot a few guards in the way. "Alright girls lets do this thing." She said, pointing her rifle dramatically.

Eve waited below Alex, watching him take out the turrets. She seen a few guards move towards him but before they could attack him, picked them off with keen shots from her bow. She watched the three girls move ahead, into the fray.

The dummy realised the facility was being attacked and decided to head out and deal with it. He took a compliment of guardsmen and went to deal with the problem. When they made it out, the attack was well under way. "We need more men. You, send a message to Hanna. Tell her if she's gonna unleash her pets, now would be the time." The man ran off, and then a woman showed up. "Do I know you?" He asked. The girl jumped forward and hit him in the chest. He stepped back and his eyes turned black. The dummies face lost all expression as he blocked a pole from behing and the kick with two barriers and launched off a flurry of dark orbs from all around her.
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

PostSubject: Re: Retribution (Mini arc Part 4)   Retribution (Mini arc Part 4) EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 11:27 pm

Beginning of the attack

Liv and Laura stuck to Gaige's heels as the younger Ashe stormed through and breached the facility's outer defenses. Alex had made good on his word and neutralized the turrets. They made it inside without much trouble with Gaige disposing of the only opposition handily. The regular rank-and-file guards were no match for the girls as they penetrated the base. Laura said to the others, "I don't like this. Resistance was supposed to be heavier than this." Liv responded. "You're right. Where is everybody?"

They continued on, eliminating the pockets of resistance they were encountering. Liv stopped all of a sudden. She gazed thoughtfully at a sign on the wall beside a small doorway. "Hey guys, this is where their prisoners are being kept. I'll go get them. You guys keep going. I'll catch up when I've freed everyone." Laura nodded and kept on going down the corridor as Liv disappeared through the doorway.

Prisoner Containment

Liv entered a large room with a half-dozen small doorways. Each doorway had a small plate mounted on it, seemingly detailing the resident of the room beyond. Liv started along the line of doorways, punching the lock out of each door. A couple of guards ran out of the last doorway, but Liv disposed of them with swift kicks. The first cell was empty. The second had the body of a man Liv did not recognize lying across a makeshift bunk. The third was labelled "Quincy, Sister of the Frozen One. Status: waiting for disposal." Liv opened the door and immediately felt the complete lack of reiatsu in the cell. Anna Arendelle looked up at her liberator, a mixture of confusion and relief etched on her pretty face. "Who are you? You weren't here before." Liv helped the red-haired girl to her feet. "My name's Olivia Firestorm, but my friends call me Liv." She led the girl out to the main room. "And speaking of my friends, were attacking this facility. One of my friends is the daughter of the woman who runs this place. It's a long story, but I'll help you get of here." Anna stopped. "Wait. We have to find my sister, Elsa. I'm not leaving without her. She's contained here somewhere. The people who found us mentioned something about using her power for some experiments. Please, you must help me Liv."

Liv and Anna continued along the line of cells. "Thank youo for helping me Liv. By the way, my name is Anna. Anna Arendelle. My sister Elsa is the Queen of Arendelle. Have you heard of it?" Liv looked at Anna slightly confused. "I'm sorry I didn't catch that. I thought you said Arendelle. But that would be silly." Anna stopped as well. "No you heard me right. Me and my sister were the daughters of King Arngrim of Arendelle. Father fell in battle, so the throne fell to Elsa. But our Kingdom was attacked by Hollow. My sister triggered an attack that should have destroyed them all, but I don't remember anything after that." Liv was staring in disbelief. There were so many things in that statement that warranted questions. The sounds of fighting overhead reminded Liv that there would be time for questions later.

They got through the next two cells, both occupied by poor unfortunates who had expired in the hands of the monster Liv and Co. were here to extinguish. The final room was the one that the guards had come out of. The entered cautiously, Liv in front. There was a desk and some equipment in this room, which was larger than the others. Against the far wall was a large tank of fluid. There was a person - a girl - floating in the fluid. The girl's eyes were open, but she didn't seem to be able to see them. Anna ran straight over to the tank. "Elsa! Elsa wake up! It's Anna! Elsa please!" Liv walked over to a console and quickly scanned it. While she didn't have the almost complete mastery of technology like Laura and Gaige did, she was still pretty handy with some things. She quickly punched some commands into the console, beginning the subject release procedure.

The tubes connected to Elsa detached and retracted into the walls of the tank. Elsa could not see who the figures outside were, but she could feel something about the closest one. Anna! she thought. The tank began to drain of its liquid contents, leaving Elsa lying naked on the floor of the tank. The tank then opened allowing Anna to run in to help her sister. "Elsa! It's ok, I'm here now." Elsa smiled weakly. "Anna..." Anna pressed a finger to her sister's lips. She looked around the room for some clothing. She found a medical gown and proceeded to dress Elsa in it.

Liv called Gaige on the earpiece. "Gaige, it's Liv. I've freed some of the prisoners. A pair of sisters. I'll escort them outside to our base, and then I'll return. In the mean time -" Anna interrupted, panic in her voice. "Liv! Look out!" But it was too late. Liv had no time to react as she was hit from behind, the blow sending her flying across the room, hitting of the wall and slumping limply to the floor. She was out cold, and her earpiece lay broken on the floor beside her. Anna looked up at the assailant. A red-haired man wearing a trench-coat. The man diverted his gaze from Liv's motionless body to the two sisters. Anna jumped up and charged the man, manifesting her Quincy Bow. She fired off 10 quickfire arrows at him. He blocked them all with his sword before suddenly surging forward and grabbing Anna by the throat. Just before she lost consciousness, Anna saw in the mans eyes, regret. Anna dropped limply to the floor, unconscious. The man looked at Elsa, who was still too weak to move. He did not attack. He simply left.

Main Hallway

Laura continued on into a main hallway. She then heard Liv's update on the earpiece. Liv was informing them of her discovery of live prisoners, when a girls panicked shout interrupted her, before the line went dead. Laura looked quickly at Gaige. "We gotta go back for her. She's in trouble!" Whatever Gaige's reply, Laura began to charge back the way they came, only to find she did not have to go far to find the source of the trouble. Tadatomo Fukushima stood in front of her, blocking the exit of the corridor. His expression was blank, and he stood motionless, sword in one hand, pistol in the other. Laura watched him, speechless. Without a word, Tadatomo aimed his pistol at her head and fired. Still in shock, she did not move.

Last edited by Orgoth on Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Retribution (Mini arc Part 4)   Retribution (Mini arc Part 4) EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am

Alex entered the facility and started to data mine. He saw the girls split up. Then Liv getting attacked. It wasn't long before he found the man facing off against the other two. He spoke in the earpiece. "That's our missing officer...do try to knock him out. He attacked Liv after she released two of the prisoners. The primary target is still a good ways off. Annabell has engaged Amarius."

Turning to Eve, he spoke to her. "Think you can get to those two prisoners and Liv without too much trouble?" He continued, looking up this Christine...

~

"Not personally...I didn't go up to see you...too busy killin your minions at the Tower..." She allowed attacks to hit, but she was encased in a hardened spell. Kicking the poll up, she used her foot to stab the pole into him. To his left, a grey magic circle appeared, firing out a sawblade. Only things that can block pure energy based attacks would stop it completely, but those that blocked both physical and energy attacks would get chewed through.

She attacked with a flurry of punches and kicks, using her tremendous strength and speed to do it.

~

Jun appeared in front of the guards that were leaving Amarius, and pummelled them. He almost got a researcher. Just as the blond was about to destroy him too, he took out some sort of color contact lens. Revealing bright cyan eyes. Hard not to know whose those belonged to. "Your late!"

"Don't be Kai. Continue doing what you're doing, I'll go free the prisoners and once they're safe, I'll join the fray." The two seperated. Yuri soon heard cries and fighting from the blonde taking it to them. Kid almost fit his fighting style...

Looked like there was no point in keeping it hidden anymore. He blurred as fast as he could to where the prisoners where. Only to find the two released and a third on the floor. Sighing, he dragged her with the other two. A white magic circle appeared below them and started to heal them of injuries and their energy a little bit. "I'm gonna stay here for five, ten minutes, then I'm gonna join the rest in taking this place down. You guys should stay here. When I leave, I'll lock it down. Understand?"
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

PostSubject: Re: Retribution (Mini arc Part 4)   Retribution (Mini arc Part 4) EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 9:51 pm

Prison Wing

Liv slowly regained consciousness. She looked up to see a man with cyan eyes standing over her. He spoke, and she understood. "But, who are you?" she said as she stood up slowly. She looked around at the others, the sisters Elsa and Anna. Anna stood up and moved to Elsa, who was beginning to stand up. "Anna... I knew you'd find me." The sisters hugged. "What happened to you?" Elsa stared inwardly, considering the question. "I used up all of my energy in that final attack. I thought we perished then. But I awoke in that tank. My energy was being drained from me as soon as it recovered, that's why I'm so weak now." Elsa turned to Liv and the cyan-eyed stranger. "On behalf of myself and Anna, thank you for rescuing us."

A few minutes later, another person arrived. A brown-haired woman entered the room. She greeted them and introduced herself as Eve and proceeded to assist in the healing effort. The three of them were quickly regaining their physical strength, but Elsa's spiritual energy was still depleted. "Thanks you two. But if only we had a way to restore Elsa's energy. Someone that could wipe out an entire city has to be packing heat. We could use her." A thought tickled the back of Anna's brain. "When we arrived here, I was led down a hallway to get to here. There was a room where humans appeared to be getting put in a machine which charged them with spiritual energy. I know where this machine is. I can take her there."

Ten minutes passed, and they all stood up. Liv decided to take charge of the situation. "Right, Eve, I think you should go with the two sisters to make sure everything goes alright with Anna's plan. I'll go with this guy and help the others." The sister's bowed and headed out, presumably accompanied by Eve. Liv followed Yuri to presumably head back to the fight.

Main Hallway

Laura slid across the floor as Gaige shoved her out of the way of the bullet. She turned and saw Gaige bleeding from the wound of the bullet. Gaige then fired her rifle and charged Tadatomo. Tadatomo calmly sidestepped the shot and ducked her swing, aiming a sweep with his sword at knee level. If she jumped over it he would swiftly aim up and shoot for the torso with his equipped pistol. If she dodged back, he would fired at her anyway.

Laura suddenly sparked into life. This was not the real Tadatomo. Laura was blinded by rage and charged headlong at the impostor. She jumped straight to Hyper Mode and was instantly covered in strong-hierro level rose petals as her "Armor of the Knight Herself" initiated. She swung with blinding speed at any part of the impostor she could reach. Tadatomo was parrying one-handed, but he was being forced back. He swung down, missing her deliberately, but as he did, he released his sword from his hand so it stuck into the floor. The momentary distraction caused Laura to lose focus for a split second. It cost her. He grabbed her by the throat, causing her to begin choking. She looked directly into his eyes, tears rolling down her cheek. There was sadness behind the blank stare on his face as he fired continuously at Gaige to keep her back. He then punched her in the stomach as he released his grip, winding Laura. She doubled over in pain, and he punted her straight in the head, sending her spinning into a stack of shelves, collapsing them. There was no movement from the wreckage. Tadatomo gazed back at Gaige, saying nothing. He simply stood there, waiting for the reply.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Retribution (Mini arc Part 4)   Retribution (Mini arc Part 4) EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 11:10 pm

Yuri rose an eyebrow at everyone. "Not a part of their team, just similar, though not exact, interests. The other lady took charge. He shrugged. He was honestly too lazy to argue. "Try to keep up." A quick search told him where the action was. Mostly, anyway. "Where to first? Snap a Coalition officer out of a trance to help your friends or help a battle-crazed psychopath with another psychopath?" He'll head towards whichever she chose.

Though he went at literally full speed. He arrived behind Tada. He skidded for dual kicks to the back of the knees. Then he would prop himself up on his hands and do a roundhouse kick to the head. Flipping back up, he backed off to see what happened.

~

Jun was bored as all hell. Most of the guards seemed to be elsewhere...he was getting pissed.

~

Alexander responded to the message in the same manner while tracking where it came from. Which was quite interesting. "I am aware. He's fighting some allies right now, and it seems Yuri has joined the fray. Go to (xyz coord.) and assist in escorting them to wherever it is they're going. Then assist in the fights in accordance to your best judgements. The guards need to be...incapable. Spread them out and let Jun get some action. I'm checking out all info on the android."

~

Anna yawned. "Yeah, I don't care. I live for a good fight. Or else faced with so many weaklings it might actually be challenging. Just hurry up and do whatever...and I'll enjoy every second of the orgasmic fight we'll have." She grinned when she saw his new form. Muttering a few words, a flame symbol appeared on her forehead before she was sent careening back through several walls with the orb of black energy following. Only it never hit.

What it did hit was a wall of purple flames. And the madwoman was incased with them. She looked up, looking absolutely psychotic. She broke her cast as she charged head first. This was her limit break spell...Hyper Dying Will. And her "cloud" flames. For now, her physical capabilities were doubled, but they would increase in time.

She would slam into him as hard as she could, sending out flames of equal strength to any ranged attack he sent as she approached, before doing a front flip for an axe kick to the top of the head. Then a simple beat down with her fists. If he dodged the charge (or put up a wall to stop her), she would spin around it to slam a kick into a wing or arm, and then a simple beat down there after.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Retribution (Mini arc Part 4)   Retribution (Mini arc Part 4) EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:14 pm

"Ah. now I see why you were with an assassin...." Amarius said, then he watched her engage a spell he didn't see all that often. He smiled, his demonic face darkening. He would enjoy this more than he usually admitted. She came speeding at him and he simple dodged aiming a kick for her back as she passed him, He blocked her follow up kick with the palm of his hand still smiling. He was benefited by highly reinforced hands, feet and wings that could handle blows.

Amarius held his ground against her beat down, blocking and countering her attacks. A blow hit his chest and he stepped backward, another came at him and let it past his guard so that he could deliver a blow at the exact time as hers came in, which in all likely hood would result in her going flying if it landed. If it did he would leap after her and try to land on her feet first, crushing her underfoot with his large size, if not he would launch into a barrage of blows with wings and fists at high speeds, He enjoyed the simple hand to hand battle, forgoing his magic for now.

The stranger tried to take her legs off. She dropped her body at the same time as kicking her feet into the air with a boost from her stp that took her legs away from his attack and shot a foot at his face, planting a hand to the floor which allowed her to roll straight into a line of flips to the right from Tadatomo just as Laura moved in. The two faught while he kept gaige moving with a continuous spray of bullets. And then he pasted Laura into a wall with a powerful punt to the face.

Gaige let out a scream of rage and shot across the room at him, her overdrive suit forming around her, bullets pelting off. she reached him just in time to engage her power fist, aiming mid torso with a blow packing a cero worth of force.

A Strange human intercepted Yuri's attack, entering the fight out of a side door. It was bald, and wore a simple blue suit covered with blue nodes. It watched him and Liv, but didn't engage. Another appeared behind liv. This one smiled eerily at her.

Eve nodded. "I will take care of them." she told Liv. She moved ahead of anna with her bow drawn and an arrow ready to loose, as they travelled through the compound. She spotted a guard and planted an arrow in his calf and ran across down the hall before he could think, slashing the gun from his hand with a slender blade. She proceeded to back hand him with the handle of her blade, knocking him unconcious. "Appologies young one." She said, sheating her blade. She looked back at the girls. "I believe that is the room we want, I could be wrong."

Serena seen the orders, and she knew she should do as she was told but she also had to find something out, because there was more to this place than just these horrible experiments. The was a sector of it, underground, only Hanna Ashe had access to, and Serena wanted to know what was in there. It could be bad.

So she sent a message back. "I must decline, since Tadatomo is my commanding officer, and I need to help him. I also need to do something else, however I have some relevant information on Tadatomo, and how their controling him. The armor is brainwashing him. Its impervious to my hacking attacks, but you or a better hacker might have more luck. However breaking it off is probably the fastest way to will release him, albeit dangerous for him. I would hurry up and free him, that android will appear sooner rather than later and you'll need all the help you can get."

She did as he asked with the guards, and redirected them to the surface in small groups for Jun to deal with. However in doing so she sent something else with them, without realising.
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

PostSubject: Re: Retribution (Mini arc Part 4)   Retribution (Mini arc Part 4) EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 5:04 pm

Tadatomo stared blankly as Gaige roared at him before charging at him. Gaige's suit formed around her and she launched a cero-powered punch at his torso. Just before she reached him, he tossed his pistol into the air above and behind her. Then, gripping his sword - a large and unfamiliar, yet deadly-looking weapon - in two hands, he stepped to the side and Blurred forward, avoiding the fist and slashing through her waist as they passed each other. Then once he reached the other side, he deftly caught his pistol and fired a cluster of rounds at Gaige's back.

Liv saw Yuri being intercepted by some sort of human. But this human was different, he had blue nodules all over him, and he looked distinctly like trouble. Liv didn't give him a chance to react. She  entered Ressureccion and sent him into a wall with a haymaker. She then saw the other one behind her and shot the floor with her gauntlets, launching her forward at the second sinister human. She punched twice at the man's gut, firing upon impact with each punch, then aimed a kick to the jaw, backflipping backwards and adopting a boxing stance.

Anna formed her own bow and watched with admiration as Eve performed a picture-perfect non-lethal take-down on an unfortunate guard. They then spotted a sign next to a door."Well, only one way to find out." Anna opened the door and led inside. There was nothing here, except for a couple of storage containers. One of them was labelled "Quincy's belongings". "Well, at least my stuff is here." She opened the box to find her equipment, namely her armor and sword. In just a minute, she was outfitted and armed. She remembered suddenly the last time she had worn this outfit, upon the destruction of Arendelle. She stopped and her eyes began to well up with tears. Elsa spotted this and ran over to her younger sister and wrapped an arm around her. "There's nothing we can do now. All we can do is help our new friends. Come on." The girls left the room and resumed their search for the energy device.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Retribution (Mini arc Part 4)   Retribution (Mini arc Part 4) EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 6:49 pm

Alex sighed. Really? It's not as if he didn't understand her reasoning, but until Tada went back to normal, he is her superior. He didn't respond to her, but instead spoke to Gaige. "Destroy his armor, then he's back to normal." Now, he went back to finding out what rooms APS 1 through 6 held and what they had to do with Christine.

~

Jun was much happier now that he had some goons to punch, kick, and fight. Some were decent, about as good as the average Coalition soldier. But they were getting more challenging...

~

Yuri cursed as he was about to do his sliding double kick to the man's shins...only for his escort to go full blast and fight him, and then go to the one behind them. Sighing, he just stopped. All around him, and the arrancar girl, small balls of holy energy formed. The basic Shine spell, strength and speed of a bala. A dozen went after the man in front of him, a dozen went to the man behind them, and the rest...put holes in the hallways, creating more space by opening them up to other hallways and/or rooms.

Taking out his vibro knife, he charged the man, aiming for the heart. Only to kick at the guy's knee and then aiming a stab to the face, hopefully sending him through a wall. Blasting the wall behind him, a red magic circle appeared in front of his opponent, to fire a piller of flames with the strength of a cero at point blank range.

He needed more room...and he'll create that room.

~

While Anna struck, she also blocked the incoming kick. As was her expectation, he held his ground, matching, countering, and taking. She would never admit it, but her inspiration for her fighting style came from Amarius. When a blow slipped through, she knew his own blow was inbound. And it didn't disappoint.

She slid back. She knew that one bruised, maybe hairline fractured a rib, probably two. But she didn't care. Anna looked back up just in time for the man to land on her feet. Keeping her psychotic grin, the mage bent backwards, latching firmly onto the ground. With a yell, her arms and core buffed up dramatically, as did her legs. The unusual wizard forced the dark sorcorer into a backflip. Which in turn, forced her into a backflip.

Upon landing, she continued trading blows with the oversized man in classic DBZ fashion.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Retribution (Mini arc Part 4)   Retribution (Mini arc Part 4) EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 10:52 pm

Gaige realised her attack would fail as soon as she started it. She seen Tadatomo pull out a massive sword, and activated her lower thrusters as he slashed towards her. She used them to flip over his blade and past him, landing on her feet. She spun to face him and he caught his pistol. Gaige pulled out oblivion driver and fired back, deflecting most of the bullets, one clipped her shoulder leaving a scratch on her armor. She grimaced.

She stored oblivion driver and pulled Xion back out, switching it to rifle mode. Alexander informed her of the suit and how it was controlling Tadatomo. She nodded and thrusted backwards away from him, giving herself more room. She fired a ball of scorching hot plasma at him as she scanned the armor with her Artemis, searching for the main control point of the armor.

It was in the torso, under a thick armored plate protecting it and his heart. That made sense, nothing would be able to control him if he died, and breaking it could potentially kill him. Just like her mother to be practical. Gaige tried to hack into it, but made very little progress. It would take days to hack that suit fully, but she might be able to cause interference for it, and make him hesitate. If it worked, it might stop him long enough for her to not die to that giant blade, or at the very least giver her an opening to break that armor off. She started the hack, and fired at two more shots while she was at it.

A figure wearing a black suit with several blue nodes flashing on it burst through a line of security guards, tearing one of their heads off. He pulled a gun free from the man's hand and launching himself towards Jun in a leap, firing a spray of bullets down on the boy. The human slammed into the ground and brought a fist cracking for the boy's Jaw, and spun his entire body like a tornado, slamming a kick towards Jun's ribs. The gun was tossed aside as the perfect Human flipped backwards following his kick.

One of the perfect humans was sent through the wall, but the other watched impassively, until the arrancar lunged towards her. She was punched twice in the gut, which sent her sliding backwards, but as the kick came in she raised a hand and blocked it. A grin slid onto her face, and she attempted to wrap her hand around the arrancar's Ankle. If she succeeded she would spin, slamming The arrancar into a wall.

Both Perfect humans responded to the holy attacks with a flurry of punches that burst thtem harmlessly. The Man responded to Yuri by side stepping the stab to the heart. He blocked the kick with his arm, smiling, but was forced to dodge again against the knife. A burst of fire shot from the wall and hit him, slamming him into the wall. As he forced himself back up, his skin burst into flames and he let out a roar, sending jets of flame as strong as a cero towards Yuri. The female lunged towards Liv, fist glowing with holy energy as she attempted to slam it into Liv's chest.

Serena wanted to head for Tadatomo first, but she couldn't risk waiting to see what Hanna Ashe was hiding. The woman had already released 3 perfect humans and they were causing a mess, though Yuri was here, and he didn't really help the situation. She still didn't like him, even if they'd ended up infiltrating this place together.

She used her appearance to get to the lowest form, but found herself facing a rather large set of doors, the kind only bombs or the key could get someone through. She had the bomb for the job, but it would cause some serious noise. her best bet would be to wait until the android was distracted, so she couldn't come after Serena.

She hacked into the camera system and kept watch as she quickly transformed and planted a cluster bomb on the door. She reverted and waited for the right moment.

Eve merely shrugged. So she was wrong, she couldn't read. She followed after Anna and Elsa, the druid watched as they embraced and cry'd a bit. She wanted to console them, but she really didn't know why she would be consoling them. Maybe she would find out later. For the time being she stuck with them, bow ready to defend.

Amarius let out a roar and slammed a fist towards her and it hit, cracking some bones. He smiled. Then she forced him to back flip only to have him land back down on the ground like an explosive rock. They lunged at each other, punching and kicking in a furious trade of blows.

And then he slammed a fist into the ground, sending out a magic circle, Black coursed through it, and lances of energy exploded upwards around them. Amarius jumped into the air and landed twenty feet back. A second circle appeared and he slammed his fist into it. When he pulled it out, it was coursing with black energy. He waited though, for it was not ready.
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

PostSubject: Re: Retribution (Mini arc Part 4)   Retribution (Mini arc Part 4) EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 10:16 pm

Tadatomo remained impassive as Gaige deflected all but one of his bullets. The remaining one scored a glancing hit. He spoke with an emotionless deadpan. "Surrender now. Resistance is futile." Gaige fired a round from Xion which Tadatomo jumped and somersaulted over. He landed deftly on his feet. He didn't know why, but he knew that these intruders had to die. It was all he knew at this moment. Gaige fired two more rounds at him, then began to fidget with something. He ducked and weaved his way past the shots before Blurring right up to Gaige. He swung his sword around, aiming to cut Gaige across the midsection, when an image flashed through his mind. A memory. The momentary distraction caused his aim to falter and he missed his target. Shaking his head but remaining blank-faced, he regained his focus and swung again at Gaige's midsection and spun with the blade, bringing it down the middle and into the floor.

$$$

Liv connected with the gut punches but when she tried the kick, her leg was caught and she was hurled with unbridled force through a wall. Shaking the cobwebs out, Liv extracted herself from the rubble and rejoined the fight. Yuri's Shine spells had been beaten away and the female had somehow enhanced herself with the holy energy. The male that had been sent through the wall by Liv had in turn enhanced himself with fire. Her fire. The female came at her with a holy energy charged punch, aiming for her chest. Liv quickly side stepped to the right and attempted to punch down on to the female's head, unleashing a Power Shot in the process. If it connected, the female would be sent face first along the floor with the force of a cero behind her head. If not, Liv would follow it up with a left hook to the face, using her other Power Shot. Either way, she would then pump her gauntlets to reload them and prepare for the retaliation, keeping an eye on Yuri and the other guy.

£££

Anna and Elsa regained their composure and remembered their purpose here. Anna and Eve led the way with their bows out, taking down any opposition they encountered, which was pretty light. They continued on their way through the facility. Eventually, they found their target. "This is it, it has to be." Elsa mustered up what little energy she had regained on the journey here and fired a blast at the door, freezing it solid. Anna then thrust-kicked the door into a billion pieces. The guards inside were easily dealt with, Anna hitting them all with Stun Arrows.

Elsa studied the machine. It was a small chamber, shaped like a coffin. There was a small hatch to access the interior, and many wires and conduits protruding from the case and leading to various places. "Alright then. This is the moment of truth. I trust you Anna. Eve, whatever happens now, thank you for your help." Elsa stepped into the machine warily. The hatch closed with a clunk and Anna studied the unfamiliar contraption. Her optimistic smile melted from her face. "I foresee a problem. This machine is far more advanced than I anticipated. I don't know how to operate this thing."
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Retribution (Mini arc Part 4)   Retribution (Mini arc Part 4) EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 9:10 pm

"Bakudo 39: Enkosan!" Jun barely had time to react to the spray of bullets. The yellow disc in front of him blocked the bullets, but dissipated shortly after. The teen spun away from the punch, only to be met with a leg coming up to hit him. The boy swung his right fist into the shin, hopefully damaging it.

The guy then backflipped away, only for the blond to be close behind him, aiming a small flurry of punches to the man's gut and face. He jumped back, his right ring glowing briefly, revealing a chain whip with a single blade at the tip. The lad slammed the whip down on the guy...

~

Yuri backed off and made a motion akin to opening/closing a shower curtain, creating a barrier between him and the incoming streams of fire. He went through the hole he made and took out his gun. He fired two through the wall at the arrancar's opponant, the shots barely missing the spiritual being should she be in the way.

When his own opponent came in, he used two spells. The first fired a barrage of Lucky Stars, with each hollow star having a one in three chance of simply cutting the man, messing with his nervious system, or messing with his spiritual pressure. The second was a barrage of lightning bolts, each 70% the strength of a cero, and the spell itself was hard to dodge, even for Yuri.

~

Alexander kept an eye on the women, knowing what they were gonna do. However, it seemed they had no idea how to work the machine. The scientist quickly brought up details on it, and used the PA system for the room only to speak.

"This is Alexander Kerensky, Eve's friend. I'll walk you through operating that machine. However, we then need you three to distract our strongest opponent in this facility..." He walked the woman through it, hopefully it would work in rejuvinating the other's powers...

~

Annabell weaved through the lances, but backed off, interested in seeing what the dark mage was gonna do. Instead, he just kept his hand in a magic circle. Fine. She fired off three balls of purple flames that got stronger the further they travelled, but the distance wasn't enough to be significant, only up to a hado 45.

She encased her right arm with purple flames, which melded into a type of armor. The punch she would give would hit with the power of a gran rey cero. Her left kick would hit with the power of a hado 73, also encased in a purple armor. After the twin attacks, the armor would be gone...
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Retribution (Mini arc Part 4)   Retribution (Mini arc Part 4) EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 11:38 pm

Tatadomo's hesitation was all she needed to get out of the way of his second attack, she flipped backwards as he cut down, sliding a disk along the floor at his feet as she did. She fired a rocket at him that exploded in a bright flash of light that her own eyes blocked out. If it worked he'd have blurry vision for a post, and probably wouldn't notice the explosive at his feet.

She danced away and tossed Xion into the air, raising her arm at him. A blast of plasma shot form the arm mounted cannon. It would hit with the power of a gran rey, but if it missed, it would burn through the wall behind him easily. She activated her interference hack at the same time to hopefully stall him long enough to get him with the plasma shot. She caught Xion as it fell back down.

The man blocked the boy's fists with the palms of his hands easily, grinning earily as the boy attacked him. A whip was slammed at him and the man caught it and pulled, trying to swing the boy around. Only it stretched. Bewildered, he stared at the boy, leaving himself open for an attack at that moment. Regardless of what happened next the man jumped away landing twenty feet back. He back handed a goon in the face as he charged past and took his knife, and slashed it across his palm. A moment later, his fist hardened and turned to steel, extending into a long sharp blade. His body took on a metallic grey sheen, steel like in appearance. He smiled, and rushed towards the boy, thrusting his new weapon at his opponents gut.

The Female perfect human was smashed into the ground with a sickening crunch, the ground below her cracking and caving slight. The shots missed because she was lying on the ground. She rolled, smiling like an demon, and kicked at Liv's face. Her body glowed bright with energy, and it exploded outwards around her. The next thing, she was standing, staring and smiling eerily, her face half crushed but slowly reforming back to its original shape. She raised a hand, and a beam of bright golden energy shot from her hand at Liv.

The male burst in through the hole after his opponant, fire streaming from his limbs as he lashed out with bursts of flame. He lunged forward, the ground cracking from the power in his legs, and he burst through the attacks ignoring the lightning and stars that hit and cut him. He slammed a burning fist towards Yuri with enough force to break a barrier capable of blocking a gran rey. He stopped, flames bursting from his some of the cuts the star made violently. He cocked his head as the cuts healed.

Eve followed the two sisters into the room. They all looked at the machine, and she could hear the collective sigh, as they looked at it. "Its definately complicated looking. I'm to old for this..." Luckily for them Alexander was looking out for them. She nodded as he spoke. "I dont know if I'll be of any use in that fight, but I can help here. Lets get you into this thing then, Lady Elsa." She said, smiling a knowing smile.

Amarius blocked the punch with the forearm of his free hand, which cracked his arm, and stepped back, taking the kick to the side, his ribs cracking too, he smiled. "Your nice and close." He said, and slammed the fist coursing with black energy at her chest. If it hit it would throw her away with the force of a cero Oscuros, leaving traces of black energy on her. Moments later, the energy would explode with the force of two cero.
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

PostSubject: Re: Retribution (Mini arc Part 4)   Retribution (Mini arc Part 4) EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 5:43 pm

Tadatomo was not sure where the mental interference was coming from, but he had a job to do. However, as he set himself for more battle, an burst of light went off in front of his eyes. His vision became blurred and he struggled to orientate himself. He could just about identify the object hurtling towards him at dangerously high speed. He jumped and somersaulted over the ball of plasma that Gaige had fired. As he faced the floor mid-flip, he noticed the flat device on the floor. But before he could do anything, another wave of interference clouded his mind. The device went off with a loud bang, sending Tadatomo through the ceiling.

As he extracted himself from the ceiling of the room above the one he was just fighting in, Tadatomo struggled to understand what was happening. The images and memories which kept intruding in his mind were unfamiliar to him, but they felt like they were his. He looked down through the hole in the floor and saw the sword he was wielding lying on the ground below. One of the memories he saw was a sword appearing in his hand when he called a name. For reasons he could not comprehend, Tadatomo whispered the name. "Kurato." But the sword below did not move. Nothing appeared in his hand. Shaking his head, Tadatomo tried to sense where the robot lady was.

Below, Laura stirred. She got to her feet slowly and looked around. Gaige was there, scanning the area. Laura knew that Gaige had been left to fight the Tadatomo impostor all alone, but she did not seem to be too badly damaged. Laura picked up her weapon and re-entered Hyper Mode. Her Armor of the Knight Herself re-formed on her body. She rubbed her head, the pain of being punted in the head still fresh. Without a word, Laura sensed Tadatomo above her, having been sent up there forcefully judging by the crater and the hole in the ceiling above it. She Blurred through the ceiling. Not a second later, Tadatomo burst back down through the ceiling, landing hard on his back. Laura landed next to Gaige. "This ends now! I'm killing this impostor!"

+++

Liv watched as her opponent was sent into the floor. The blow would be enough to knock out most humans. But to her surprise, the woman rolled and kicked at her face. Liv was caught unprepared and spun as the kick connected. When Liv turned to the woman, the woman was standing, her crushed face slowly regenerating, smiling with a mouth of broken teeth. The woman raised her hand and fired a beam of golden energy at her. Liv crossed her arms in front of her forming a barrier that would block any attacks up to a Gran Rey Cero in power. The beam hit the barrier and dissipated harmlessly.

Liv eyed her opponent warily. A small smirk crept into her expression. "My turn." Liv entered Rage Mode, the flames in her hair intensifying and the ammo cartridges in her gauntlets as well as her irises turning red. She put her two hands together, forming a gun shape with her index fingers aiming at the woman. Then a large yellow beam fired from her fingertips and hurtled towards the woman with the speed and power of a Cero Oscuros. She hoped Yuri would detect the attack and dodge it. If Hanna was unaware of their presence before, she would be aware now. After the attack Liv's Rage Mode would end, leaving her in her regular Resurreccion.

---

Elsa looked at Eve as the druid smiled. Eve seemed to know something. But there was no time for speculation. Elsa climbed into the machine and the hatch slid shut behind her. Elsa exhaled deeply, hoping that this Alexander Kerensky knew what he was doing. Outside the machine Anna worked the controls to Alexander's precise instructions. The machine started and began to whir as the reiatsu infusion process began. Anna looked at Eve. "Thank you for your help. We are not exactly up-to-date with advancements in technology."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Retribution (Mini arc Part 4)   Retribution (Mini arc Part 4) Empty

Back to top Go down

Retribution (Mini arc Part 4)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next