Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Sinners rage (helena tier Up) I_vote_lcapSinners rage (helena tier Up) I_voting_barSinners rage (helena tier Up) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Sinners rage (helena tier Up) I_vote_lcapSinners rage (helena tier Up) I_voting_barSinners rage (helena tier Up) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Sinners rage (helena tier Up) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Sinners rage (helena tier Up) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Sinners rage (helena tier Up) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Sinners rage (helena tier Up) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Sinners rage (helena tier Up) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Sinners rage (helena tier Up) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Sinners rage (helena tier Up) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Sinners rage (helena tier Up) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Sinners rage (helena tier Up) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Sinners rage (helena tier Up) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Sinners rage (helena tier Up) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Sinners rage (helena tier Up)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Sinners rage (helena tier Up) Empty
PostSubject: Sinners rage (helena tier Up)   Sinners rage (helena tier Up) EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 3:59 pm

Helena woke with a gasp, life rushing back into her body as her soul was reborn in hell, finally. The first few moments were filled with a blissful ignorance as she tried to remember where she was and how she'd gotten there. As memories of her death flooded back to her she let out a scream of rage.

A nearby sinner had the misfortune to look directly at her as she did. She seen his superior smirk and she shot directly across the room, slashing his eyes out with he claws. Even as he screamed in agony she felt nothing but rage. She lay into his body with her claws and wings, slicing him until he stopped moving.

The vicious murder calmed her somewhat, but the sinner needed more. She needed to spread pain and death like a disease, and she knew her target. She raced to the top level of hell, suppressing her true form, and ripped open a hell gate, bursting into the human world...

And found herself in a secluded area. She stood in the grounds of a massive mansion that sat by the sea. The grounds stretched for out quite a bit, and was tended to by humans. Surprisingly they didn't seem to put out by the appearance of a hell gate, or the silver haired sinner in a red dress who stepped out.

Helena was curious now, about what she'd accidently stumbled on. She approached the first man, a gardener, who looked up with a frown. "Si?" he asked. She slashed, and his head fell to the ground. The others didn't scream, they didn't stick around, but tried to draw as little attention to themselves as they slipped away.

Helena picked up the head and looked at it. He didn't even seem shocked, only mildy confused. She started towards the mansion, where two guards blocked her path until she used her claws to spill one's intesitines on the floor and left the other gurgling. pushing open the door and walked into the foyer, dropping the head onto the ground, blood dripping from her claws.
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

PostSubject: Re: Sinners rage (helena tier Up)   Sinners rage (helena tier Up) EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 7:46 pm

In a large and extravagant mansion, deep in the forest on the island of Bermuda, a black-haired young woman with dull amber eyes, and wearing what looked like a butcher's apron, was washing her hands. The swirling vortex of water in the sink was tinged red by the substance that was being introduced from the woman's hands. Blood. The woman tutted, and she was wrinkling her nose slightly. "Why does it have to be so sticky? And it gets everywhere!" She sighed, getting the last of the red stains off her hands and drying them. "Oh well. I suppose there always has to be at least one bad thing about my interrogation methods. Solaire?" She called the name, and a small, round, orange rock with yellow spines protruding from all around it, appeared from thin air at her command. It spoke with considered cadence and refinement. "Yes, Mistress Solaris?" The woman gestured to a nearby workbench, upon which lay a very dead, eviscerated corpse. The blood from the corpse was draining into a funnel which led into a drain on the floor. "Please dispose of that. Once the bench in cleaned, meet me upstairs in the dining room. I'm getting quite hungry." Solaire's eyes flashed in affirmation. "At once Mistress."

Up in the dining room, the young woman had dismissed the blood-stained apron and was sitting at the large dining table in an elegant red dress with golden details. A moment later, Solaire popped into existence beside her. "The laboratory has been cleaned fully Mistress. What is your desire?" The woman thought for a moment and opened her mouth to answer. But then she stopped, as if she felt something was wrong. She frowned. "On second though, go to the front door. A Hell Gate just opened in the courtyard and deposited something. See what it is. I will address it once you are there." Solaire's eye's flashed again in compliance and he headed to the front of the mansion.

Once there, Solaire found the Hell Gate's passenger standing in the foyer, having clearly dispatched the guards. Solaire called to the intruder. "On behalf of my Mistress, I ask you to halt and identify yourself." Then, Solaire's eyes turned blue. When he spoke again, it was with a different voice. Feminine, but dripping with malice and malevolence. "And can you please try not to make any more mess? Solaire just got through cleaning blood from my lab."
Back to top Go down
http://asmir-doana.forumga.net
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Sinners rage (helena tier Up)   Sinners rage (helena tier Up) EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 8:37 pm

Helena started walking forward when a peculiar floating orange rock appeared and ordered her to halt and identify herself. She looked at it, frowning. "I don't think I have to do that. Your just a rock." She said. Then a female voice spoke, ordering her to stop making a mess. Helena tilted her head and smiled. "Oh? You have a sweet voice. I'd like to hear you scream." She said, then stepped on the head she'd dropped on the ground, squishing its and splattering blood and brains across the floor. "Is that bothering you? Well then i guess I shouldn't do this..." She launched a blade of crystal up, striking a chain holding a chandelier, which came crashing down.

"I am Helena, The Nightwitch, the Bringer of Pestilence. Who are you, sweet Maiden? I'd like to know the name of the person I'm about to enjoy." She said, smiling at the rock. "Though I do hope you make it easy and come here, so I don't have to make a mess of your lovely home." She said. If the woman didn't come out of hiding Helena would make her way upstairs ignoring the rock, breaking things and killing anyone she came a across. She would take her time, continuing her search in a leisurely manner.

Helena continued until the woman showed herself. She smiled at her in greeting, even if she attacked without talking. "You are a beauty. Where have you been hiding all my life?" She asked, stepping very close to her assuming she hadn't already attacked. "I might actually regret what comes next."
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

PostSubject: Re: Sinners rage (helena tier Up)   Sinners rage (helena tier Up) EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 12:37 am

Solaire stared blankly at Helena with unblinking eyes. Isabella smiled in her seat, her voice dripping with condescension. "I'm afraid you'll have to better than that sweetheart. Many others have desired the same thing. You'll have to get in line." Isabella watched Helena's actions as she squished the head she had been carrying and proceeded to smash a chandelier. The Horseman of Pestilence then proceeded to introduce herself before requesting the identity of Isabella. "Is that so? That's quite the title if I do say so myself. I am curious to know what brings a Sinner to my humble abode. Very well. I will humor you. If only to preserve the rest of my home and satiate my curiosity." Isabella stood and walked out to the Sinner, appearing at the top of the grand staircase. She looked down at the visitor with an expression of curiosity on her elegant features.

"Ah. Aren't you a pretty one? Since it's come this far already, allow me to introduce myself. I am Isabella Solaris, The Sin of Lust. Also known by the mortals that reside in this world as The Cerebral Assassin. But that part is not important." Isabella descended the stairs and began to walk around Helena, examining the Sinner from head to toe. Solaire simply began repairing the damage to the foyer. "I admire your form, Helena. You are quite a beautiful creature. As for where I have been hiding, manipulating and playing with the mortals is far too much fun to ignore. Although I had been growing bored lately. But you, you have made things quite interesting."

Isabella stopped her visual examination and watched without flinching when Helena stepped closer and remarked that she might regret what happened next. Isabella smiled and began to absentmindedly stroke Helena's skin. The feel of a person was important. "Don't worry my dear. Whatever happens next, I'm sure you won't regret anything when we're done." Isabella stepped around behind Helena and began to smell her hair, taking in her scent, and delicately stroking her arms. The sexual tension was quite palpable now, if not overwhelming. A small bead of sweat trickled down the back of Solaire as he tried to focus on his work and ignore the things that were circulating in Isabella's murky mind.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Sinners rage (helena tier Up)   Sinners rage (helena tier Up) EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 1:23 am

Helena let the woman caress her skin. She surprisingly hadn't attacked, but when she introduced herself as a sinner, she really got Helena interested. The woman stepped behind her and smelled her hair. Helena flexed back against her, smiling. The she spun, as fast as lightning, her face inches from Isabella's, her hand reaching up to caress the woman's face, scraping her nails gently along the woman's jaw. She left a little scratch, drawing blood that slowly trickled down Isabella's neck.

"I sincerely agree." She said, leaning in she licked the blood from the woman's neck. She stepped back suddenly and spun away from the woman, to perch herself on the edge of a table. She licked her lips. "Delicious.. I would have more."

Helena smiled, a bright alluring smile, but her eyes were filled with a dark desire. " I have heard you of course. I desired to meet you, though this meeting of ours is chance. I stepped out of hell to play some games and have some fun. However, your not the fun I expected or intended.. Ask me to leave right now if you wish. As a sinner of the rebels, I will grant you this boon. For if I stay much longer.. I may not be able to control myself around you."
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

PostSubject: Re: Sinners rage (helena tier Up)   Sinners rage (helena tier Up) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 5:38 pm

In the middle of caressing Helena's hair, Isabella smiled evilly when Helena suddenly spun around and began to run her hand down the side of Isabella's face. Helena dug her nail into her jaw, drawing blood. Isabella's eyes lit up like flames, illuminating Helena's features. She watched the silver-haired Sinner wheel away with delight after licking the blood that seeped down Isabella's neck. Helena complemented Isabella on the taste of her blood. "I'm flattered. However, if you want more I'm afraid you'll have to work for it." Isabella watched Helena struggle with some sort of inner desire. Helena then spoke, informing Isabella that she would leave if she wanted it. But Isabella smiled. A predator's smile.

"Oh? You don't think you're just going to walk out of here do you? I desire to see your marvelous form in greater detail. Solaire, if you would?" Solaire's eyes flashed in acknowledgement of the order. The windows and doors in the room were suddenly sealed by menacing spiked metal shutters. The only lighting in the room was from the sconces on the walls. Isabella stroked Helena's face, her clothes transforming into her combat suit. Her glowing eyes were joined in their luminescence by the glowing details on her outfit. She then stepped away from Helena, Solaire returning to her side. "So Helena, The Nightwitch, The Bringer of Pestilence. What will you do now?"
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Sinners rage (helena tier Up)   Sinners rage (helena tier Up) EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 3:54 pm

Helena watched with delight as the woman locked down the mansion. "I'll take that as a sign you want me to stay." She said grinning. The woman stroked her face, her clothes changing. Helena's eyes turned to fully purple orbs as Isabelle stepped back and asked her what she planned to do. In response helena's claws extended from her fingers, there was cracking and snapping noises as two large elegant wings extended from her back, clawed and bladed. More claws extended from the back of her heels. Black scales grew over her body, protecting her chest, legs, upper arms, rigs and hips, only leaving a bit of skin unprotected.

Smiling, she displayed elongated canines. "I hope you find this form pleasing. I'll change back when your lying on the ground in submission." she said. Then she moved forward with a burst of speed, slashing with her claws, aiming to leave shallow cuts along Isabella's ribs. Darting past she would slash with a wing across isabella's back, while spikes of crystal burst from the ground and tried to pierce into the woman.
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

PostSubject: Re: Sinners rage (helena tier Up)   Sinners rage (helena tier Up) EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 11:17 pm

Isabella watched as Helena underwent her own transformation, a far more drastic one at that. Isabella smiled smugly. "Well then, I hope you're able to go for a long time. I don't submit easily, and I'd hate for our first date to be over so soon." When Helena did attack, she lunged forward at speed. Isabella gracefully glided past the attack that was meant for her ribs, and then ducked the wing-attack. She then sensed the impending attack from below and leaped into the air. Floating for a moment, Isabella studied her foe for a moment. Helena's scales looked tough, but there was a gap in her armor, in front of her heart, that perhaps could be exploited.

Isabella formed her black-glass rapier, and proceeded to pepper Helena with 5 bala-strength Molten Beams from her fingertips. Each beam could penetrate even strong Hierro. She then cruised in at high speed and tried for her Harlequin's Kiss. This involved using Danzig to charge in with her rapier, and if she succeeded in impaling her target, they would take an additional 2 cero of damage. This attack was aimed at the weak point in the scaly armor of Helena. If the Kiss missed, she would attempt to Pincushion the enemy, spraying 30 weapon thrusts in a split-second all over Helena's general direction before back-flipping to safety to await round two.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Sinners rage (helena tier Up)   Sinners rage (helena tier Up) EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 10:26 pm

"Oh so this is a date now? And do you usually like to barricade your dates in your house with spiked metal shutters? Or am I special?" Helena said seductively, then dodged around the molten beams, and seen the woman coming at her with a glorious black rapier. Helena drew her own crystal daggers, slicing into her arms to fuse them with her blood and strengthen them. the cuts scabbed over instantly. She parried the rapier to the side as Isabella thrust it, noticing the force of the explosion that followed. She smiled. How heartwarming that would have been.

Helena spun and slashed at her foe with a disease covered blade, right before she was forced back by many rapid thrusts of Isabella's rapier. If Isabella was hit, the blade would inflict her with sickness, pain, or stiffness. Helena smiled as blood began to ooze from several wounds, before rapidly moving across her body to her right hand. Helena drew back her hand and thrust it forward, firing off a cero powered ball of blood that would corrode away at Isabella's skin if it hit.

Helena smiled, blood dripping from her various wounds. "Hurt me, and you help me. Now let me see you bleed." She said softly, and tucked her daggers away, creating a bow shaped from crystal she infused it with blood and fired a long crystal arrow from it, aiming to pierce Isabella's shoulder. A second arrow went for her thigh, and a third for the hand holding her weapon.
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

PostSubject: Re: Sinners rage (helena tier Up)   Sinners rage (helena tier Up) EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 7:33 pm

Isabella observed Helena's reactions and movements closely. Her ability to manipulate her blood and to heal her wounds was most impressive. She then was able to somehow infuse her blood into her weapon to strengthen it. Isabella thought for a moment about the ramifications of that, then dismissed them. Just before Isabella started her rapid sequence of rapier thrusts, she was forced to side-step a hit from Helena's blade. She spun and saw Helena form the blood from her wounds into a large ball in her right hand. The Sinner of Pestilence sent the ball hurtling towards Isabella, who decided to show Helena exactly what she was dealing with. Accepting the hit on her left shoulder, Isabella's ability triggered, causing flames to emit from her eyes and her body temperature to rise to dangerously high levels. The blood that had begun to eat into her skin evaporated before it could cause any real damage. "Oh look what you've done. You've gone and gotten me all hot under the collar."

Isabella dive rolled to avoid the arrows from Helena's new crystal bow. Isabella smiled. "Two can play that game." Isabella dismissed her rapier and conjured up her black-glass bow. She darted around, sending arrows of her own zooming towards Helena's two kneecaps, as well as her two shoulders. "Are you having fun yet, Helena my love?"
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Sinners rage (helena tier Up)   Sinners rage (helena tier Up) EmptyThu May 28, 2015 5:22 pm

Helena smirked when the blood ball hit and the woman flared up with fire. "Thats not all I can do." She said smiling as two shards of crystal formed behind Isabella and shot at her shoulderblade and knee. Then Helena backed off blocking shots from the other womans bow, knocking one arrow away. the other grazed the side of her knee tearing the flesh, causing helena to grin. "You'll have to try harder to put an arrow in my knee." She said and fired off a charged blood arrow while also sending spikes of crystal from Isabella's left and right sides.

"Hey this is crazy, and I just met you, but I got you a present." Helena said as she formed three blood red balls of crystal in her free hand. She tossed the three orbs around the room, and even if they were struck nothing would happen. However on her command they would explode with the force of a gran rey each. "I would open the shutters, this is going to be loud." She said.

The likelyhood of either of them escaping damage was low, unless isabella did open the shutters before Helena set the bombs off. Helena didn't care, and would stand her ground unless isabella escaped. She just grinned, giving the woman about 5 seconds to decide before she detonated the crystal blood bombs that would throw out curossive blood in a 20ft radius.
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

PostSubject: Re: Sinners rage (helena tier Up)   Sinners rage (helena tier Up) EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 10:37 pm

Isabella smiled sadistically at the attacks that came her way. She let one of the crystal shards hit her in the shoulder, her expression turning downright unnerving in its hedonistic glee. She dodged the other one, watching one of her arrows graze Helena's knee but not stick. "A shame. You could have made an excellent trophy wife. That kind of thing is actually legal I hear." She smiled evilly and twirled out of the way of the blood arrow, while sidestepping the spikes. She watched Helena chant in a singsong voice as she set three orbs around the room. "Catchy. Unfortunately, you are not the first to try and destroy my house."

The explosion went off as warned. However, Isabella activated her Fire Shield, protecting her from the explosion and the corrosive blood. The house however, was not so lucky. The shutters opened with a telepathic command to Solaire. The ceilings and floor were caked in the corrosive substance, steam forming as the blood ate away at them. Isabella, hovered about a foot from the floor. She was not concerned with her self, but her house was somewhat important to her. She looked to Helena as she reverted to her normal attire. "That will do. You have proved that you can at least hang with me. That is more than those before you can say. I have an idea. We are similar, you and I. What do you say to a little collaboration? A lady's agreement shall we say. Think of the fun we could have together. I'm getting shivers just thinking about it."
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Sinners rage (helena tier Up)   Sinners rage (helena tier Up) EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 11:01 pm

Helena seen the fire shield appear seconds before the blast. That gave her almost enough time to surround herself in crystal, even though the blast shattered that easily and she took a pounding from it. She ended up on her rump half way across the room, covered in her own blood, but the currosive substance started to heal her wounds. She sat on the floor, grinning at Isabella.

The woman proposed an idea. Helena was intrigued. "Normally, I would decline such an offer. I am accustomed to being Queen of my domain, to dominating and controlling my cohorts. its not everyday I work with someone as strong or stronger than myself." Helena jumped to her feet, and sauntered slowly forward. "However, I've never quite met someone like you, dear. I am willing to hear your offer. Just note, I don't like being on the bottom. I'm not a servant after all."
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

PostSubject: Re: Sinners rage (helena tier Up)   Sinners rage (helena tier Up) EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 11:14 pm

Isabella lowered herself slowly to the floor, Solaire clearing a place on the floor of blood so she could stand and not be dissolved. She smiled as she ordered Solaire to begin fixing the room. "Oh, don't you fret pet. I promise I will give you opportunities to dominate. After all, one grows tired when on top all the time. But I shall treat you as a partner..." Isabella put a finger to one of her wounds and brushed the blood from it onto the lips of Helena. "...with all of the appropriate benefits. Maybe even some inappropriate ones too. Depends how nice you are..." Isabella began to laugh, her laughter dripping with bad intentions.

End thread

(Congratulations. You have levelled up. Helena is now 1-2)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sinners rage (helena tier Up)   Sinners rage (helena tier Up) Empty

Back to top Go down

Sinners rage (helena tier Up)
Page 1 of 1